Speaker 1: Is the Chrissy Swan show. Hey, let's let's go clicking before.
Speaker 2: We get out Chrissy's clickbait.
Speaker 3: Robert Irwin, I mean, I'm falling deeper and deeper in love with this man.
Speaker 2: So am I. After I saw that Stellar shoot on the weekend.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, we need to talk about it. He was on the cover of Stellar magazine. Do you remember he did another cover shoot a few years ago?
Speaker 1: Was it for Stella?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: I can't remember which one.
Speaker 3: I think it was, And he was gorgeous in that too, and it was like, oh wow, Robert Irwin comes of age.
Speaker 1: We definitely spoke about it.
Speaker 3: You've had too many big Friday, Saturday, Sunday Monday nights that you can't remember.
Speaker 1: Do you remember the first one?
Speaker 3: It was a few I think we were definitely on this show, so it was within the last two years.
Speaker 1: He looked incredible.
Speaker 3: Anyway, It was right when my daughter was in the full swing crush and we were both blushing there.
Speaker 1: At the cover.
Speaker 3: Well, he's outdone himself. He he is a man. He is a man now. And I remember when he was quite literally I remember when he was born because I was living on the sunshine Coast just down the road from Beerwoh when he was born, of.
Speaker 2: Course, because it was two thousand and three the year you. I mean, let's say one big brother and your first job in radio.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: And then look at it now.
Speaker 1: He's looking like his mum.
Speaker 4: Do you know he looks like Austin Butler In this stellar shoot there's a shot of him in a black leather jacket like leaning back and it's giving like kind of biker Austin Butler vibes.
Speaker 1: He just looks lovely and goodness shines out of him.
Speaker 3: Because I do want to play when you see that cover, Hm, does this song.
Speaker 1: Come into your head? He looks like bloody Patrick Swathey and dirty dancing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he does exactly.
Speaker 1: I mean exactly is.
Speaker 2: A compliment dancing.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Also, so Robert Ilwin. That means he's only twenty one.
Speaker 1: No, it says he a twenty far I thought we had.
Speaker 4: Him in studio the other week with Julian Morris. I thought he was like twenty five.
Speaker 3: No, he's only a child. He's basically a teenager. He's going to go far. There's also been a really beautiful moment. It's been shared with us, obviously via the news services. I'm not sure there was too private to share, but anyway, he went to the unveiling of his own waxwork.
Speaker 1: At Madame Tussor's, which generally terrifying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, by the way, scary.
Speaker 3: He walked past the wax figure of his dad, the late great Steve Irwin, and he got really emotional, and it's a lot to take in.
Speaker 2: Risingly emotional.
Speaker 1: Was the first time in time He's not.
Speaker 4: Just a picture.
Speaker 3: And you understand that because imagine, I mean, has anybody you love or has meant anything to you?
Speaker 1: Have you loved anyone or had anyone anything to you? Have they passed away? Anyone close to you?
Speaker 4: I lost a friend when I was a teenager working at General Pants.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, so imagine if you were out and about and you saw an incredibly lifelike figure of that.
Speaker 2: Person, it'd be quite triggering.
Speaker 1: Yes, And I just.
Speaker 3: Finly realized that you can hear the emotion in his voice, not seeing your dad that has been dead for so so anyway, I just thought that was very very interesting, very very moving. Now let's finish the show with yet another comment about the amazing holding space for the lyrics of defying gravity that really tickled us last week and is going to tickle me for the rest of my life. The interviewer who starred in this viral moment has posted a picture of a guy whatever holding her fingernail, which is exactly what Arianna Grande was doing to I always forget her name is Cynthia.
Speaker 1: Would crucify me if.
Speaker 2: Cynthia Riva would not like Anthy.
Speaker 1: No, she would holding Cynthia's nail.
Speaker 3: They're they're recreating that pose the journo and her friend, and Ariana Grande has waited and said, oh my goodness, our queen holding speace with you Alis.
Speaker 2: Oh no, yeah, we don't need any more of that.
Speaker 3: I feel like she's got a good sense of humor about it, which you Ariana.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she would have to because the whole press trailer truer has been ridiculous. Also speaking of that rigularly, Tim and Joler up next, and I did see Black, as shared on his Instagram today some news about how well Nolana Too did at the box office in comparison to Wicked.
Speaker 1: Is it better? Going better?
Speaker 2: I think so, So you'll have to listen to regularly. Tim and Joel Next, done, I'll see you back in the studio tomorrow's one. Don't check us out.
Speaker 3: The Chrissy Swan Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to novapodcast dot com.
Speaker 2: Do you