Speaker 1: We got get morning every day Adelaides.
Speaker 2: Very few things get you fired up, Andrew Hayes, but I came in this morning to do an absolute whoa like the Bali volcano at the moment, he was just erupting over this.
Speaker 1: Maybe I've got a parasite. Who knows. I don't know, don't I saw something in the advertiser this morning, Like right at the front of the advertiser. I want to ask you this joke's good relationships with your teachers back in the day. Do you still have relationships?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well that's a good thing, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah. I mean I think everyone can think back to school and think of one teacher that shaped them, that helped shape them.
Speaker 1: I agree, and probably both ways too, Like maybe there was a good teacher, maybe there was a bad teacher, but good teachers can genuinely shape the direction of your life.
Speaker 2: Fran Man, you rate teacher.
Speaker 1: Oh, don't don't bring that up.
Speaker 2: We high school loved I loved her.
Speaker 1: No, she was fantastic. I was thinking of someone else. Oh God, sorry about the friend man, whatever name was. A parent, I'm gonna lead Adelaide private school student has spoken out about a deeply troubling incident which a group of teenagers visited a teacher's home to cook him breakfast. So this happened at Sir Peter's College. So basically what happened was a bunch of students surprised at one of the teachers and turned up to his house early in the morning. He didn't know what was going to happen. It was approved in terms of everyone else did other teachers, et cetera at the school and cooked him breakfast as a show of affection and thank you for being such a good teacher.
Speaker 2: He wrapped up to his house about five point forty five in the morning. He was the head of science and there were ten year twelve students and they turned up and they cooked him breakfast to say thank you so much for everything you've done.
Speaker 1: First thoughts, how good my first is. Isn't that lovely? That's absolutely lovely. The teacher extremely touched, I'll say it once again, didn't know what was going to happen, but that is such a beautiful gesture, I think.
Speaker 2: So one of the parents was outraged. Okay, this is the kicker for the story for me. The parent whose child was not involved in the breakfast he felt uneasy that this is a culture that this is acceptable, or does she feel uneasy that her child wasn't asked to come along?
Speaker 1: Yes, maybe one of this particular parents, maybe someone said that this was deeply troubling on several levels. Well, well, where are we at play?
Speaker 2: Can I play Devil's advocate for one second? There needs to be boundaries between teachers and students, and I think that gets a bit muddied with social media these days. Maybe I'm just making the point that there needs to be some sort of clear guidelines about what is acceptable and what isn't.
Speaker 1: Completely get that? Can I say as well? Can I throw in this fact year twelve students in term four of last year, so it was at the end of their tenure as students to say thank you, So it wasn't a random young student turning up in the middle of the night in the middle of school. Yeah, that feels much more appropriate than a random active kindness which crosses the line.
Speaker 2: And I feel in this age with young boys, teenage boys in particular, who are screaming out for good role models in this Andrew Tait era and all this stuff online that's toxic and misogynistic and all those things. If these kids have formed a bond with a teacher, a male teacher, absolutely brilliant, and he clearly has impacted them in the most positive way and made a profound impact on them. So if they want, what a gorgeous.
Speaker 1: Gesture, that's exactly what I've tink to.
Speaker 2: Want to go round to his house and say thank you so much? And I think the parents of these boys should be incredibly proud that they would take the initiative to do it.
Speaker 1: As an outcome of the review, the school decided to use the lead up to the twenty twenty five interview celebrations to reinforce expectations around professional boundaries and appropriate engagement outside school hours and settings. What are we doing? If you got to throw on this, we'd love to hear from here thurtday and twenty four to ten. Oh, the game's changed. Yeah, it's changed, and I think it's changed for the worst. Come on, you want positive relationship with teachers, don't you, because they're so important in the development of the youth.
Speaker 2: Remember that time we decided to turn up to Boss Josh's house and cook him breakfast just to say thanks for everything you've done for us and he called the police.
Speaker 1: And you said, why was I naked? And I said, I think you'll like it. He didn't. That was a different situation. Jokees.
Speaker 2: Okay, can we please talk about Caroline Leavitt if you're not familiar with her work, she is the US press spokesperson, aka the person who speaks on behalf of Donald Trump. She's dominating the internet at the moment, and she's the one who runs all the press conferences. She's very selective about who she allows to ask questions. She's very acerbic, very cutting, very next question. I am not going to tolerate your shit.
Speaker 1: She's not there to make friends. No, oh my gosh, No, absolutely not.
Speaker 2: So this is Caroline Leavitt in a press conference this week, dressing down one of the journals. Have a listen.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, have you ever repeated tariff? Because I have.
Speaker 2: They don't get charged on foreign companies, they get charged on the importers.
Speaker 3: Ultimately, when we have fair and balanced trade, which the American people have not seen in decades, as I said at the beginning, revenues will stay here, wage as well go up, and our country will be made wealthy again. And I think it's insulting that you're trying to test my knowledge of economics and the decisions that this president has made. I now regret giving a question to the Associated.
Speaker 1: Press mine the necessary I now regret giving you a question to the sociadow.
Speaker 2: The way she rolls though she's the ross lion, she's the ross line of politics.
Speaker 1: This is super calm and measured, but in a way, in a very very smart way, says I need you to go and you know what yourself?
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly right. Enter the Caroline Levett impersonators and there are plenty, but this is one of the best, and I've hand picked it from the Internet because she's gone viral. This is a woman called her name is Kendall Landrath, and she does it to absolute perfection. Have a listen.
Speaker 1: What the tariffs and blows unfortune goods are deeply.
Speaker 4: I literally said, no one say immigration talks or tariffs or I'm gonna get freaking annoyed.
Speaker 2: The effect on the environment is really.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. So I spoke with Trump yesterday.
Speaker 4: He loves the ocean.
Speaker 2: I love the ocean.
Speaker 5: My husband.
Speaker 4: I went to Sandals, Jamaica. I've never taken a question from you again. The American people. Okay, well, the American people told me you're stupid and also I hate you.
Speaker 2: Next question, Can you just respond to that.
Speaker 4: So I can get you some more details from our policy team. But I'm not gonna do that because I'm bored and I hate you.
Speaker 1: Next question. Yeah, that's much. There'd be so many people we'll have to do regular press conferences who were going to take some of Caroline's work and her I personality and be like, oh my gosh, that's the approach we need to talk.
Speaker 2: Well, it's an interesting one, isn't it. I think from a journalist point of view, it used to be all in and everyone would just shout questions at the press secretary. But now she has the power because she can go a question from you, question from you, thank you, I'll take a question from you. But she has no hesitation in cutting people off. Yes, like I thank you very much. The next question.
Speaker 1: I do like as well that she will now in the future. But question for you. Yes, yes, okay, blah blah blah, you're an idiot. Next question, No more questions from you ever. Again, you carefully with your journal.
Speaker 2: Imagine if that happened to you at a football press conference.
Speaker 1: Well, i'd say you what Chris Davis from Port Adelaide, He's not far off, but he doesn't he doesn't say it. But when someone asks a poor question, it's the it's the probably the delayed response yes, and then the CD will start with the person's name.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I asked him a crap question. It would be well, Andrew blah blah blah, you like, oh god, he just called me disappointed.
Speaker 2: Did you just call Chris Davies Caroline Levit? Oh my god.
Speaker 1: So we started this thing a month ago and they said, don't mess with JODIOI when it comes to debate him, because she will talk your head off. We get a point every time we do this for the winners. It real good. Baself warned you.
Speaker 2: I want you to well, we do it.
Speaker 1: I just sort of laughed at it.
Speaker 2: I told you, I said, year seven Ogilby High School in Hobart debating champion, and you scoffed. She dismissed.
Speaker 1: Did I said whatever? And now I'm feeling the wrath of your words, not the parasite that you recovered from the wrath of your words.
Speaker 2: A low blow. The parasite line, I know.
Speaker 1: I just need something. I need something that puts you off your game.
Speaker 2: It is for nil you need a win, and that is an understatement.
Speaker 1: Okay, the weekly debate for this week, mister Ai Man, what have we got? King in the shower is an acceptable thing to do? Hazy, you've been assigned for Jody against Okay, mister Aimn, I see what's happening here. Has been listening to the show. So when you're away, we did a little thing with tif worn about how it's actually really bad for the ladies to go wheeze in the shower, bad the pelvic floor, bad for sensory overload, all sorts of things associating water with peeing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've just completely and utterly made that up. Where did Tiff warn from ten Yu's first sit on peeing in the shower?
Speaker 1: Well, it's funny. She was like, oh, yeah, no, you wouldn't do that. But then she kept on winking. Oh, I was like, which one she's there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she does that, and then she's like, oh, this is just a tweet.
Speaker 1: Tweet, I'm having a stroke. Yeah, all right, So I'm for Jod's and you are again.
Speaker 2: I'm not shocked. You're a peer in the shower from way back. I'm shocked you're not um anyway. Let's get a little.
Speaker 1: Interesting. Okay, so peeing in the shower is an acceptable thing to do. I'm for JODI's against. You can get involved right now thirty and twenty four to ten. Cast your votes. So do you do it? Do you not do it? Do you not do it? Therefore you're a liar. We'd love to hear from you.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's a bloke thing to be honest?
Speaker 5: Is really tweet?
Speaker 1: She eats an interesting one this week, jod'es, Oh my very goodness, it is. Peeing in the shower is an acceptable thing to do. Where do you stand? Get involved? Nice and early. He's thirty and twenty fourteen, or send us a texto for double nine none one nine. Okay, let's compile of our debates, ladies first, okay, it's for nil. Oh my gosh, I need to win, all right? You ready to go?
Speaker 6: Yep?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: As the great Shakespeare once said, to pee or not to pee? That is the question, or if you prefer Lyrica Wordsmith Mapamore, when he referenced R. Kelly's sheet, I rise today not just for myself but for every loofer, every innocent bar of soap, every tile, and every fellow family member that has been betrayed peeing in the shower. No, my friends, that's not multitasking. That's multi traumatizing. Imagine this. You step in for a relaxing cleanse, only to be standing in someone else is warm betrayal. And by the way, it's the actual heart of laziness. If you feel the urge, step out of the shower, take three steps to the right to the actual toilet. Better still, go before you jump in the shore and spee your kids from waiting in your yellow mellow. What's next? Peeing in the oven, the laundry, the sink, your children's school bag, the closet, like Hazy after his fortieth birthday party. World renowned scientist doctor Wee, You're in a lot from the University of piss on the floor discovered being in the shower destroyed a woman's pelvic floor with the sound of water stimulating urge to go to the toilet. Forevermore us middle aged ladies, As if we're not contending enough, we'll be wetting themselves at the local pool, the beach next to the fountain in the mall, for the love of leakage, you lush in the lou you absolute animals. Take it away, Maclamore, really for you really went for it. When I say animals, I mean you.
Speaker 1: Well okay, what about professor? Are we You're in a lot, actual professor, actual professor?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Wow, what an appropriate film? Okay, solid stuff chades. Obviously you're against time for me to go for Okay. I remember this odd situation involving R. Kelly brought to life on Maclamore's could have been avoided if mister Kelly had a tinkle and shower before jumping into bed. Don't miss in the shower. You're an animal. Oh someone's been speaking to my wife. So here's the deal. All drains lead to the ocean, right The water from the shower is going down anyway, so why not add a gentle lukewarm, canary yellow, spicy stream and in the process save the water that you would have used to flush. And as we've always said, do it for the boys. Beg in the shower too. We say no to your nation, To all my poor Adelaide friends out there, that's what they see. I'm pretty they see.
Speaker 2: After a week, I love that we both went to Backlamore. I love that for us, Oh, because I do your brain go. Okay, well, what are these songs that involve we anybody?
Speaker 1: I think we both end that the same time. Okay, the debates are in. Oh my gosh, it is being in the shower is an acceptable thing to do? Please cast your vote immediately. Thirteen twenty four ten Are you four? Or are you again?
Speaker 2: Weekly debate? That's what we do the topic this week because we like to tackle all the big issues that affect people's lives. Peeking in the shower? Is that an acceptable thing to do? You are for the affirmative that means yes, Andrew, and I'm for the negative. No, you don't pin the shower. It's disgusting.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm such a lady of that.
Speaker 2: You've already had one vote already from Brett, who was propeing, so one meal to you. You are trailing in the overall scheme of things fought to nothing.
Speaker 1: I do go down that bad. Let's just live in the moment.
Speaker 2: I'm just I'm stating the facts.
Speaker 1: They're statistic, that's true. They're very solid facts in your favor.
Speaker 2: They speak for themselves. All right, Let's go to Mary from north Haven. Good morning, Mary, propeing or against Well, I'm actually Mary.
Speaker 1: Nice, Mary, take us through.
Speaker 7: Oh, that's the only time the woman can actually stand up and have a peak.
Speaker 2: That's actually a good point.
Speaker 1: It's a good point. It's a great point.
Speaker 2: Mary, Mary, I did. This is not the way I saw this going, because you sound so dignified. Are you worried though, because you'd have to widen You have to widen your stance, right? Are you worried it's going to trickle down you in a thighs though?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 7: Trickling required either because ago the water is funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've got gravity on the side, so you're not only saving on paper, you're saving on water.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, Mary, you make so much sense. Fluids want to be with other fluids?
Speaker 2: Said, Actually, stop saying that you come.
Speaker 1: On fluids once to be with other fluids.
Speaker 2: All right, that's too nil. I'm in dire straight here. Let's go to Anita from Oat Bank. Anita thoughts on peeing in the shower?
Speaker 7: No, no, no, I think I think we your name that Lady Gaga song, How bad do you want to pee? I mean, that is just ridiculous. I suppose most of these people pee in the pool as well. Yeah, you know in the shower. I'm a nerve, yes, and say peek even you know, like firsty of the morning of anybody's is disgusting. Yes, and if they pee and splash on the tiles in the ground, so it doesn't get that all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's that's that's a very good point.
Speaker 2: And Anita is coming from a medical professionals background here, so she's very well qualified to say that it's a no.
Speaker 1: Go how that medical base or just what really annoys her?
Speaker 2: Yeah, sort of more hormone basis two to one to you at the moment. Jade from Angel vow thoughts on p in the shower.
Speaker 7: For me, it's definitely a no.
Speaker 1: I generally have my toddler in the shower with me, don't we on your toddler? For goodness? Say that's the theme, isn't it.
Speaker 7: I'm not for marking my territory unfortunately.
Speaker 1: No, that is my toddler.
Speaker 2: Anyone's going to be it'll be met.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, it's all of a suddenly got deense, isn't It's too?
Speaker 4: All?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 1: Is does the next boat decided?
Speaker 6: Is that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Well done?
Speaker 6: Mate?
Speaker 1: Okay, I just don't think I've ever been in this space before because I lose this so aggressively agent every week.
Speaker 2: Okay, Nicole from Taparau, you have the deciding boat to pee or not to pee in the shower.
Speaker 7: For me, it's the pea, yes, my peing.
Speaker 1: Freely friend, I tell us.
Speaker 7: Why, Nicole, do you know what when the water is warm and running, you naturally want to pee anyway because you've not getting out and waving the toilet.
Speaker 1: See stunning, Nicole, stunning, absolutely stunning. It's a very good point.
Speaker 2: Oh maybe you've been conditioned to pee in the shower and now the running water sets you off every time.
Speaker 7: You know, well, it's just it's just a natural.
Speaker 2: Thing, isn't it.
Speaker 7: When wool and running water, the sound and the warm, you just naturally needs paint.
Speaker 1: Spot on And once again, Nicole, we keep on saying that fluids want to be with other fluids. Let fluids be fluid. Oh my gosh, next time, jas Nicole.
Speaker 2: Just so you know, you back this horse. You've just given him a victory.
Speaker 1: So this is on you, Nicol, than Nicole.
Speaker 7: Done.
Speaker 2: Thanks for Nicole. You pee in the shower, you're going to think of.
Speaker 1: That's perfect, all right. Joe's on the board. On the board now it is for one. So there you go. The masses have spoken, and that is that it is absolutely okay and acceptable to do a little bit of a wet in the show.
Speaker 2: Not I think you'd get the female vote on this one.
Speaker 1: But here we are.
Speaker 3: He was dubbed a once in a generation player by recruiters and it was drafted to the Gold Coas Suns at just eighteen years old.
Speaker 1: Josh's long Star.
Speaker 2: He's caught Adelaide's the biggest recruit and he's finally come back home.
Speaker 1: Gets it out for Lacosis.
Speaker 2: What please welcome Jack Lucosias.
Speaker 1: Oh what a star. All the top trade brands at lowest prices. Onder One refine it cheap, but they'll beat it. That's Toolkit Depot, and they bring us the lovely Jack Lacosis.
Speaker 2: Good morning Jack, certainly, do do you want to turn Jack's Michael.
Speaker 1: Let's start again. Good morning Jack.
Speaker 2: But now Jack will get to the game in just a moment against this one's on the weekend. But for goodness sake, the big issues we have been addressing this morning. To pee in the shower or not to be in the shower. Andrew has took home the debate, and god he needed to win.
Speaker 1: I did. Let's just go straight out with the Jack. Do you pee in the shower? Absolutely? Yes, yes, he does what he's wing right now.
Speaker 2: Obviously you've got communal showers at clubs. Is it just a boy things that most of the boys because.
Speaker 6: There's a new reno that's actually cubicles at poor Oh doesn't Yeah, at the Gold Coast, yes, pe and the showers still playing on it.
Speaker 1: Was it cubicles? Was the cubicles of the Gold Coast? Was it open?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is this the new age? Is this the new age?
Speaker 6: I think with the new builds, I think that's how they have to do it these days. So yeah, they're coming to an end.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, so you get your own little space to Pete.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, Peen privates.
Speaker 2: It cannot be hygienic, like twenty odd blokes just all peeing in the shower.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But like we've always said, Jack, and you know this as well, fluids want to be with other fluids.
Speaker 2: It can actually stop saying.
Speaker 1: Let's be fluid when it comes to fluids. We've always said that, Joe, we.
Speaker 2: Haven't you've started saying this morning, and now.
Speaker 1: The AMBASSADORI is Jack. Jack, how are you feeling? Are you close to coming back to playing football, because it's been a hell of a journey for you in your first year.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I feel great.
Speaker 6: Finally did pretty much a full session yesterday and felt pretty good. So I probably needed a seamful game under my belt before I get back in So unfortunately there's no seamful this weekend, so most likely play that next weekend.
Speaker 2: Would you have played this weekend if there was a game?
Speaker 5: I think so.
Speaker 6: Feeling pretty good, so I'll train with them tomorrow. They put the weekend off and yeah, back feeling normal, so it's good.
Speaker 1: Do you know the old school rules were that when you're at lined to a club, if that club had to buy, then Jack would have gone and played for the reserves of the worst team in the competition. Wow. Yeah, oh god, I'm sure who that is.
Speaker 5: I would have been good.
Speaker 6: Fun.
Speaker 1: That would have been good because I remember the back of the day there's a there with Cane Gorns that he had to play for the woodworst times reserves at about three hundred and six disposals. It's unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, lucky that's not in place.
Speaker 1: Hey, Jack, you live with Miss Georgiady's boy. You must be feeling good after that seven goals career best.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he was very happy coming home someday night.
Speaker 1: How happy? Like real smugler? Where where was he at?
Speaker 6: He was one of those ones where like you just couldn't wipe the smile off his face, like he was trying obviously not really to bring it up or anything, but he was just in a great mood.
Speaker 5: He's had a great year.
Speaker 6: He's obviously I've been injured and he hasn't had the help he probably needed up there this year. But he's going really well and got some reward on the weekend, which was great and it's very cool.
Speaker 2: Ali Aliyah, will he play on the weekend? Do you think?
Speaker 1: Do you know?
Speaker 6: I don't think so. He looks pretty sore. He didn't didn't train yesterday, So unless that's something I don't know, I don't think so that's news. You're not mentioning. I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: What I think. It's more so news we didn't want to hear, okay, but he did look I mean, when you get hit in the side like that didn't look good. And he was so proppy when he went back out there.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 2: And he's such a big unit. He can't really hide a hobble. It's not like it's not like you can sort of subtly limp around.
Speaker 1: He carries such a big load as well. Just one more on the football. His guys look good up and about is a feeling can you can you take us inside? Does it feel like everyone is so much more galvanized and there's still hope for finals this year?
Speaker 6: Yeah, the belief's definitely have grown across the past few weeks since we've come back for the from the break we've trained. I think it a better intensity and giving ourselves every chance. So I think our depth across the team is probably what's improved the most. You know, we've got you know, every single player contributing and it's helping us game day. So obviously a layer down, but Asava's on fire and the whole back line's on fire, So yeah, that's what's going to hold us.
Speaker 5: Instead for the future.
Speaker 2: All right, So you're backing yourselves in on the weekend obviously, Yeah.
Speaker 5: I can't do much, but I'll be watching bucking the boys.
Speaker 1: In spank this ones. We can't thank you enough for each and every time this guy comes in, Hey, what can I give you? What can I give to you? Guys to give away? We're like, jeez, just calm down, Jack, just relaxed.
Speaker 2: He's all, Oh, it doesn't feel like enough. You've been here, Jack's enough, that's enough for us.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: No, I'm happy to give tickets ever each other.
Speaker 1: Oh good stuff, all right? Thirteen twenty four ten, Samport Adelaide supporters and maybe just some footy supporters. I like I said this Onan's get belt. Who wants some tickets the game on Saturday v the Swans give us call it now? Thirteen twenty four ten, Jack, thank you so much. Good to hear you not too far away from playing.
Speaker 5: Thanks for having me guys.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 7: Gentlemen.
Speaker 1: Battles and the rules are simple.
Speaker 3: About to hear six songs from the same year they cacelected their.
Speaker 2: Song as a place. If they let it go, that song is gone. Now let's get into the mango. Is that are ready to battle back to you?
Speaker 1: J and Hazy, Yes, I mean you get to choose some music. And look, we turned this into a really really aggressive battle, real competitive stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, we don't do these little sort of contests.
Speaker 1: Well do we know we don't really nice extremis? And this one is really tight? It's what nine apiece? Oh my?
Speaker 2: Well, as we're approaching the midyem mark too, it's very evenly balances, like as we're going into the by round, you know, things are really tight.
Speaker 1: Who gets the A plus on the mid season report card? When it comes to battle to the banger's all right, generator? What do we do? Give us a year? Two thousand? Sounds right? Two thousand and six?
Speaker 2: How do you go with the two thousands as a barometer for the quality of music?
Speaker 1: I think it's hit miss, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: But let's wait and see. All right, jump in first. If you want to select a song, you're ready to go jode song number one? You really? I don't know. I'm going to pass, Okay, I got the song number two? I passed, Jesu. I almost wait for the other data straight off the bat.
Speaker 6: I believe.
Speaker 1: Causing a righte sins not tragedies. Please at the disco, Joe your locked in, I've got four more songs to play with. Who am I going to go up again? I'm in.
Speaker 6: This?
Speaker 2: It is Betty LaGrand.
Speaker 1: What did you say?
Speaker 2: I don't know, Betty, I don't think that was right.
Speaker 1: The grand put your hands up.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 1: Okay, there we go. So Betty la Grand versus. Should we go through what the other songs were? Anyway? Okay? There were three songs left that could have selected this by such as lazy Guy. Oh God, surety be we missed out, all right. It wasn't showing to be right.
Speaker 6: This do you know what?
Speaker 1: It's a ripping song. It's a ripping song. I've used it three times and it's failed. Hinder lips of an angel. The last song was okay, that's good, all right, So once again it is this Patty got this goo versus this Betty la Grand. All right, please get voting at Jody and Hazy. Let's announce a winning song tomorrow which will give a little bit of separation because it's nine Op.