Speaker 1: Being your non sky news Ostrulia starts.
Speaker 2: Now a lot of.
Speaker 1: This is outside. Good morning and welcome to outsiders. It's Easter, glorious Easter morning here in Sydney. I hope you are having a wonderful Easter Sunday wherever you are in this wonderful nation of ours. And what with it being holy weak and the most important day in the Christian calendar, I thought we should check in on how the spirituality is faring in the modern world.
Speaker 3: Hi, I am Reverend Lazarus Justice Jamison, and I am proud to be the co founder of Profane Holiness Community Care.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's the good Reverend Lazarus, a member of the prog agressive Christian Alliance. But how should we address her.
Speaker 1: My pronouns?
Speaker 3: Are they them? I am a trans masculine dyke here in Portland, Oregon, but I am from Saint Louis, Missouri. I am a trans refugee.
Speaker 1: Well, it's true, in this day and age, we all could do with some spiritual care.
Speaker 3: Trans people deserve ritual like kinky folks deserve spiritual care, right leather poly folks, sex workers, like everybody else left behind deserves community.
Speaker 1: I wonder if they'll be putting on a community Easter egg hunt. Should be fun. In the meantime, let's grab the latest Outsiders news.
Speaker 4: I have me onswer it.
Speaker 1: Well, Rita and Caroline here in the studio on this wonderful ease the morning. Caroline want to ask you, We've seen some very important things happening. There's an election going on, there's all sorts of things to this says. For The big issue of the day is, of course, that the alban Easy government has managed to get vegamite back into a cafe in Canada. This is the great world event that here we in Australia focus on as the rest of the world worries about things like doing trade deals with Donald Trump. We've got vegemite into a cafe in Canada. What a success story.
Speaker 4: Everyone across Australia will be breathing a great five relief this morning that their breakfast spread is safe in Canada. You know, it's the age old question, marm I vegimind which one are you going to pick? I'm so glad that Albanizy is covering the hot topics and everyone worrying about how they're going to pay the next mortgage payment. Or their energy bill will be hugely relieved.
Speaker 1: Well, let's have a look at Albert getting all excited about the.
Speaker 5: Vegamite and I want to thank Mark Karney in his office and his team for ensuring that for the Australian cafe owner Light and War can once again have veggiemite back in his Cafli back on the agenda.
Speaker 1: I mean, on a more serious note, Reata in Caroline. What I spotted over the last couple of days was the Italian leader, Prime Minister Georgia Maloney not only hosting JD Vance there in Italy, but also she first before that, was at the White House talking to Donald Trump getting good trade deals for Italy, obviously improving relationships between those two nations, closing those bonds. Have A listened to the White House.
Speaker 6: The goal for me is to make the West great again, and I think we can do it together.
Speaker 7: We can.
Speaker 1: Make the West great again. Rita. This is what this is what they're focusing on while we're making vegimite great.
Speaker 8: Yes, I'm sure selling maybe what one or two jars of vegemite in Canada.
Speaker 9: You know a jar lasts how long? It is comical, But.
Speaker 8: It's not because here we have a leader, one of the most, if not the most popular leader in Europe right now, Georgia Maloney. You think the European media isn't as unhinged about Trump as our media is. They are, But she's not backing down. She's done the work. She's articulated those same positions that the Trump administration has about protecting Western values, about identifying what the.
Speaker 9: Real enemies are, and.
Speaker 8: Doing something about illegal immigration, doing something about preserving your country's culture and living standards. And she is not shy unlike our politicians in saying we're going to make the West great again. She's not worried about Oh no, no, no, what if they make Trump comparisons, What if they malign me as some sort of you know, mini Trump.
Speaker 9: No, because she's done the work.
Speaker 8: I think our politic on the conservative side are just not bold enough. They're not clear enough in articulating what makes them different from labor. And that's why they're so terrified when the media or the left make these Trump comparisons. They think, well, this is it. We're going to lose the election if people see us as suy.
Speaker 1: It just drives me nuts. How stupid the entire approach of the Liberal Party, the coalition has been during this election. Don't say we didn't warn you on this show for years. They should have picked up from the voice. They should have embraced Trump. They should have been there like leaders, genuine leaders like Malonia. What a great thing to say, Let's make the West great again? Can you think of a greater thing to be saying and aspiring for your nation Italy? You know the heart of the Renaissance. So much traditional and wealthare of Western civilization to be embracing the concept of saying, let's make the West great again. Our political leaders in the cost on the so called right hardly are spooked by the words make Australia great against spooked.
Speaker 4: By taboo to one kill country, to be insane for indeed, Western civilization. How did it become taboo?
Speaker 1: Because they listened to the left, They listen to the ABC reason they.
Speaker 8: Let them set the agenda, They let them set the race. They are so terrified of people who are never going to vote for them, hating them, that they are trying to appease people instead of And then you were seeing in Australia the vote on the right fracture and they can't afford to do that. We saw that happen under Malcolm Turmpule, it happened with Scott Morrison at the last election. You have that right flank of your base fracturing.
Speaker 1: You're done.
Speaker 9: You've got to keep.
Speaker 8: The true believers on board and then you've got to bring on their swinging voters. Now, if you want to bring on the swinging voters, the culture war issues can be effected. But right now in Australia, we've got tax issues, We've got bracket creep, we've got this assault against mum and dad property investors who want to build wealth. So we've got to talk about negative gearing. We're going to talk about removing the capital gains concession. Where are the Liberals on these Where are they hammering home that the Left are going to stop you building wealth, providing financial security for your family. They're going to make it harder to pay the bills. This is an ideological war from the left where they don't want your ordinary Australian, your mum and dad landlord to be able to build wealth. They want to demonize them. We're seeing this happen in Victoria at a much greater rate, but it is an ideology that is very prevalent and if we do have a minority government with Labor and the Greens, the Greens have been clear in where they stand on the issue and it is going to be disastrous for housing policy in this country. And again not seeing any sort of scare campaign from the coalition. The scare campaigns are coming from Labor who are in power. I mean it's like the opposition is forgotten that their opposition that they're doing this positive campaign. No, you want Australians to throw out a first term government, you better show them what they're doing wrong. You better be very clear and your scare campaign about how this country is in the wrong track and what you're going to do about it.
Speaker 9: I'm not seeing that.
Speaker 8: And I think it's almost now becoming too late, because.
Speaker 1: It's never too late. But every word of what you're saying is true. And we did warn the Coalition on the show for the last two years of the trap they were walking into. Look at the way the left treats the coalition. The ABC, you know, have a look here at Sarah Ferguson, one of the stars of the ABC, and here she is contemptuous, patronizing to a former minister, a shadow minister, Michael Sooka, just to have a look at this, and this is this is who the coalition think they need to win over. Have a look.
Speaker 10: I'm going to ask you one more time, and everyone is listening to me, ask this question, how many social and affordable houses will you build?
Speaker 2: Well, we will fund social and for right.
Speaker 11: That's it.
Speaker 4: You're not getting an answer.
Speaker 6: We are building fifty five thousand social and affordable homes over five years, twenty eight thousand, Well, twenty eight thousand of those homes.
Speaker 5: Michael, what would.
Speaker 4: Your mother say hearing you interrupt her?
Speaker 2: Just I've been interrupted the entire time.
Speaker 6: Just please, it's okay. I'm unflappable, Sarah. I've done this my third my third run at this this week.
Speaker 4: If you want, we are not in a public house. Let's move on.
Speaker 1: Let's move on.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, here's me. Let's here's your mother say the hauling behavior appalling you think your host this program?
Speaker 8: I'm sorry, no, think about your mother, Rowan.
Speaker 9: What an extraordinary thing for an.
Speaker 8: ABC host to say to a shadow minister, to say to anybody, really, to an adult man talking to.
Speaker 9: An adult woman.
Speaker 8: Clara O'Neill isn't some child on a playground that's being picked on by, you know, the bully boy. She is a minister in the other an easy government, with a senior portfolio, and she's debating her shadow. She doesn't need ABC host to jump in there and say, what would your mother think about this? Hectory and then she asks a question to Suka, who begins to answer it, and immediately she cuts him off. It's like it was comical, comical, it's so patronizing. But I think more than just being comical, it's disturbing because obviously we're paying a billion dollars a year, we expect the ABC to be impartial. I don't think we expect it anymore, but it.
Speaker 4: Is in their charter. And yet the bias from Sarah Ferguson was in full display because when it happened the other way, when Clara O'Neill interrupted Michael Suker, there were no warnings of what would your mother say about this? You're going straight to detention, young lady like that. It was so school mamish. I mean, it was actually quite difficult.
Speaker 8: But what she did point out, I'm sorry, Caroline, she did point out we're not in a public house, public house, out of touch the test.
Speaker 9: You know that doesn't partic house.
Speaker 4: Maybe if you're called the ABC, it's.
Speaker 1: Called a part.
Speaker 9: This isn't a public house day, but.
Speaker 1: The rudeness with which the ABC treat any coalition. And I watched the debate which was on the ABC the other evening. I watched it so that the rest of the nation did not have to obviously, but again in the same patronizing treatment of Peter Dutton, with David Spears, who used to work here, sort of saying do you accept the climate change? He's responsible for the weather you're seeing right now around you, and Peter du Peter Duttan was of course about the mantra and say, oh, yes, I accept that we're seeing impacts of climate change. I mean, this was just insane stuff. But this is what you've got to do for the ABC. If we had some kind of Trumpian leadership, if we'd seen you know, what Peter Dutton should have said is no, you know I don't believe, stand up for what I believe. But what Zuoka should have said is, Sarah, no one is watching your show. Your ratings are falling, which is why we're going to abolish you. When we did the government and your mother and your mother will probably be pleased because she's probably watching outsiders right now. That's what he should have said.
Speaker 9: You know what, that is what is missing.
Speaker 8: And I think Michael Suka would be one of the few MP's who would be up to that time.
Speaker 1: It would be exactly he.
Speaker 9: Would absolutely but obviously.
Speaker 1: The coalition weren't gun shy, and now.
Speaker 8: So gun shy as you said earlier, this enterprise that essentially apologize or explain herself for saying that she wants to see Australia be great again. I mean, this is what it's been reduced to. And if you want to fight an election campaign on your knees, then good luck to you.
Speaker 9: You ain't going to win.
Speaker 8: Conservatives only win when they fight from a position of strength, and we saw that in the Voice referendum.
Speaker 9: Against all odds. We know it can work.
Speaker 8: Despite everything you hear, Australians are overwhelmingly sensible. They're overwhelmingly I shouldn't say overwhelmingly, but they are still majority conservative leaning. Even in Victoria we saw the Voice defeated despite the fact that the No camp had very meager resources to fight that campaign compared to the S side, So.
Speaker 9: It is dual.
Speaker 8: It is completely achievable, and they are botching it.
Speaker 1: Rowan and as not as if there aren't genuine issues there. Caroline tell us about Morgan Cox, who was on Q and A a few weeks ago. We played to clip here on outside is complaining about the housing problems. He's actually taken his protest into his own hands. He's camped outside Albanese's infamous Copa Cabana beach house where his Albo Cabana there.
Speaker 4: It is, yes, his tent that he's set up now. Morgan Cox was a rare voice of common sense, I think you can say.
Speaker 9: On the ABC.
Speaker 4: He was a dad who appeared in the audience of Q and A a few weeks ago talking about his housing situation. He's he has a one year old child. He said that the rent has gone up, they can't meet their rent payments, and he's they're at risk of homelessness. He works two jobs. He's it's not like he's unemployed or struggling to find work. He is in work. He's in two jobs in fact, and he's still kind of pulled his rent. So he's After that Q and A appearance, he did appear on our own Paul Murray Life. Let's take a look at what he had to say that I think we have the grab. Okay, we don't have that grab.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 8: We also made the powerful point that we're in this situation because of successive governments bringing in hundreds of thousands of bisy free. Yeah, and the alban Easy government has super charged that they brought in what arount a million in two years. So what you think we're not going to have a housing crisis and we've got all sorts of supply issues where we've got unions making the construction of homes so expensive. There is just so much at landish regulations, red tape, green tape, black tape.
Speaker 9: So we don't have the supply.
Speaker 8: We've got a million coming in in a couple of years, and you've got Australians like that working two jobs facing homelessness.
Speaker 1: And where was the coalitions come out with the policy too? I think reduce immigration by twenty five percent. I mean, come on, guys, I mean talk about timid and talk about you come out and you say lack us slamming the door shut for two years, no immigration for two years, because we're way ahead of ourselves in two years time. Well, then look at maybe opening the doors a little bit. But this we're going to cut it back honestly drives me. Nice Carol. I wanted to ask you as well about the story about the Teals. The Teals these I have more to say about this later on the show. The Treacherous Teals, all about integrity. What a bunch of frauds. This lot are The best thing that could come out of this election, in my opinion, is every single one of those Teals gets defeated. They're far better candidates. You've got Tom White there in Perth. You've got all sorts of great candidates who should be taking the place of the Teals. But tell us about this push polling, these tricks that they're up to, this sort of Simon Holmes, the court dabbling away in the background.
Speaker 4: There, Well, Rowan and reader, you may remember that the Teals came out against push polling so accused it of being a dirty tacting. Now this is, of course, where under the guise of conducting a legitimate survey, you get a call, you get a text message asking you a number of questions about your political opinions, but they're loaded questions and they're leading you. Sometimes they've got their very opinion based and then leading you to a political opinion rather than just gauging your political opinion. So there was a story that came out this week about how robo calls were being made in Zoe Daniel's seat of Goldstein in Victoria and they were asking these really loaded questions basically about the Barnaby Joyce and Matt Cannavan of the Nationals and how they support apparently that they're against, you know, abortion rights and they're going to lead to a rollback of abortion rights. And really, would you support the coalition more if the Liberal Party moved away from the Nationals? That was the question. Now what I've discovered is that in curtain, these same sort of questions and more were being put to voters in that Perth seat where Kate Cheney another Teal, is the MP. And I've got a couple of examples of these messages that are being sent to voter. It's another clear example here of push polling. One of them asks very similar to that robo call with Zoe Daniel, would you be more likely to vote for the Liberal Party if it distance its olf from the National Party And the extreme agenda of its MPs. Extreme like Barnaby Joins and Matt Canneban opposed taking actor who are posed taking action on climate change and want to roll back abortion rights. Reply with strongly agree, disagree, etc. Another message said the Liberal leader. Liberal Party's leader Peter Dutton has announced his intention to build seven nuclear power plants that experts will say will take fifteen to twenty years to build and cost hundreds of billions of dollars to support or oppose those plans. Now, clearly these are not just engaging people's political opinion. They're trying to influence opinion and from the very people who say they're a party of integrity, they're a party of honesty. They're spamming. They're spamming people. There's political well wors pinat.
Speaker 8: It's dishonesty because normally when you get spam, you know it's spam, you know it's advertising. But this is so underhanded, it is so dishonorable and for a party, and they are a party who were basically formed to stand up to you know, the bastards in Canberra, to bring back integrity, to be transparent and be a conservative option. Remember that was the whole cell. They weren't supposed to be options for Labor and Greens voters. They were supposed to be options for disenchanted Conservative voters. This party is to the left of Labor. They are very comfortably could be sitting in the Greens. There are another shade of grea and that's how the coalition has to treat them. Whether you love them or loathe them, they're not a conservative y' toxic.
Speaker 4: Point out that though Daniel did say that she didn't put out the robocall, and maybe that's the case with k Cheney, but according to line paper sources, Climate two hundred is responsible.
Speaker 11: For that.
Speaker 1: And they're behind the line.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyway, let's move on from the toxic tials bestly. I hope the Nation moves on from the toxic tials. Joining us here on the desk is a candidate in the election. Always like to give candidates a shot on getting their bit of publicity out there. One Nation candidate for the Hunter, Stuart Bond. Stuart, great to have you here in the studio. Thanks for taking time off from getting down from the Hunter to be with us. I wanted to pay you this clip. Now. This I mentioned before the debates on the ABC or the debate on the ABC. Here's Albanzi who's suddenly an expert in marine life apparently. But anyway, answering a question, have a listen about your read.
Speaker 12: Proper community consultation and any environmental approvals. Some of the concern is not real. Whales are being unable to steer their way around in the vast specific ocean around a wind tower is not right.
Speaker 1: So Stuart, here's the Prime Minister talking about your region where the whole issue of windmills is a big issue. Is he right or wrong?
Speaker 13: Look, I'm not needy debate whether his right or wrong about the whales. I'm no marine signs either. But I can say that we're shipping coal from the Upper Hunter. We're going down past how I'm now closed down Ladell Ladell coal fire power station, past the gas firepower station that has no gas, pass the proposed wind turbine farm, sending it up to Japan so they can make cars from Toyota and Suzuki, high value Electronics, Panasonic Sony, and they're shipping it back to us and selling into US.
Speaker 2: So it's just madness. The whole thing doesn't make any sense to me people in the Hunter, So.
Speaker 1: What would you work? What's one nation's position regarding the Hunter.
Speaker 2: We need to.
Speaker 13: Build new clean cul Foi power stations as our aging fleet is retired. So it's slated that by twenty thirty eight there will be no caul Foi power stations left in New South Wales. Now the Liberals have got a plan. I don't believe it's a good plan because it pushes it out to about twenty fifty. Right do we get a solution to this problem? There's a big hole in that plan and that hole needs to be plugged up with what works.
Speaker 2: And what works is clean cul foid power stations.
Speaker 9: Reader, well, what is the solution to the inner city?
Speaker 8: Though that might all be great for the Hunter and people there accept that, but we've got.
Speaker 9: The inner city who are thinking.
Speaker 8: The world's about to end, global warming is going to see their community is destroyed. There is this inspirational fear there.
Speaker 9: Is, it's almost this religious fur over they have.
Speaker 11: It is climate change.
Speaker 9: So how do you combat that?
Speaker 8: Because that is going to be the reason why the Coalition is refusing to move away from Paris from zero. They are terrified of that inner city flank just revolting.
Speaker 13: Well, look, I mean the beatings are going to continue until morale improves. You can see that. You can see the price of everything increasing and increasing. And this is what's about leadership is you make a moral, you make an argument, and you see if you're right. Now, what we're being exposed to is a massive experiment on the Australian people, our economy.
Speaker 2: We talk about being.
Speaker 13: A renewable energy superpower. Such a thing does not exist anywhere else in the world. Okay, we export, we sorry burn seven percent of the coal that we export, So we are currently powering enough sending enough coal overseas to power another fourteen Australias. Now I propose that we keep it here. We burn it here, we power Australia. We give our citizens cheap, reliable electricity.
Speaker 2: That we know that works.
Speaker 13: We had a functioning manufacturing industry when we were mining coal with horses. Right now, we use six hundred ton excavators to send out three hundred and fifty.
Speaker 2: Ton dump trucks in a minute and a half, and we have the.
Speaker 13: Largest coal export terminal in the world in the Hunter.
Speaker 2: We have the best coal miners in the world.
Speaker 13: You know another thing is a lot of people don't know is that thirty two out of the thirty nine coal mines in New South Wales are set to close. What's twenty forty right, by twenty fifty there will be none. Now this we have been mining coal in the hunt for two hundred and twenty years. It was New South Wales first export. You know John Sutherland, Captain John Sutherland. He landed in Newcastle and seeing the coal in the cliffs. And since that day we've been mining coal. And I propose we have the cleanest, best coal in the world. People want it, we should give.
Speaker 1: It to them.
Speaker 4: You know, you ran back in twenty nineteen for One Nation as well, and you've got you did pretty well, you got almost twenty two percent of the primary vote. But then you had this falling out with Pauline Hanson. What happened and how did you guys kiss a makeup?
Speaker 2: Look? You fight with.
Speaker 13: Family, you know, and anyone who knows Pauline knows that she's a tough operator.
Speaker 2: Right, And so we had a disagreement for led about some.
Speaker 13: Industrial relations legislation that I didn't feel was explained properly to the electorate. Now, in the end, it didn't have a great effect on what was there, but it really crueled the party in the area and I didn't feel that the messaging was right on it, so I went out Iran as an independent. The Labor Party increased their margin by only by one percent, right, and so they went from thirty seven up to thirty eight, so they didn't improve much. Now we're back. That was a COVID election. Now we're back to jobs and energy, and we've seen what three years of labor has done.
Speaker 2: And I can tell you the next three years are going to be no better.
Speaker 13: And I was telling Joel Fit's given this when I was arguing down here with him before I was on with Daren Giants, and I was saying to him, you know, and he's talking about safeguard mechanisms and as if the safeguard mechanisms are there to protect our coal miners and cold fi peril station, the safeguard mechanism is there to protect net zero, right.
Speaker 2: That's important. It is a carbon tax put.
Speaker 13: In by the Liberals, but it's been pushed as the Labor Party say this is protecting our industry.
Speaker 2: It is not.
Speaker 13: It is destroying our industry and we need to expose it for what it is, and I've called Dan Rappacolie out the local member up there.
Speaker 2: There needs to be a debate in this.
Speaker 13: Country about the future of coal mining in our coal fire peril station.
Speaker 4: Can I just ask you about some of your past comments which have got you in a little bit of hot water. You said in twenty nineteen it came out that you'd said the only thing worse than a gay person with power is a woman. You've obviously got a woman boss now and Collien Hanson you cast out though on the port Arpa massacre question, the death of Aama bin Laden and nine to eleven. It sounds very much like you're conspiracist.
Speaker 13: Yes, it would when you take things out of context, when you sit there and talk to a camera and put your points of view across and then you take tiny little snippets and jam it into a hit piece and then.
Speaker 2: Put it out on the news.
Speaker 4: But do you not say those things?
Speaker 13: But you've got to get it in context, right, You've got to get it all in a flowing conversation.
Speaker 2: If someone takes a snippet of what you've.
Speaker 13: Said here and then wax it out and says all that she's a lunity.
Speaker 2: Right. You've got people.
Speaker 13: Say I don't believe the news, don't believe news, and when they do a hit piece on.
Speaker 2: You, they're like, well, we've got to believe the news.
Speaker 13: If that's a hit piece, you know, if you want to ask me about a specific circumstance.
Speaker 4: So the only thing, the only thing worse than a gay person with power as a woman.
Speaker 2: That was made as a joke.
Speaker 13: And I don't think that I would have run for a party run by Pauline Hanson if I had a problem with women. She's the strongest woman that I know, and my wife.
Speaker 2: Is probably the second strongest person I know. And my life is run by women.
Speaker 14: Right.
Speaker 13: I've got a three year old and a seven year old and in the moment three olds to the boss.
Speaker 1: So I want to get back to the Wales.
Speaker 2: Wales.
Speaker 1: I do because for the simple reason of course, if you're going to win the seat and the Hunter, you're going to win over coal miners. You're going to win over the coal miner families and those people and the workers and the blue collar workers that labor has just trashed and destroyed. Can you win over those who were of the environmental left? Who are now appalled, you know, places like Port Stephens and Newcastle by the windmills and the devastation of the environment that Chris Bowen and the windmills, et cetera at sea are putting. Can you win those people?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 13: And I believe there's all these satellite communities that are out there that are fighting these battles, and they're fighting them individually. Now it's sad we went out to a solar factory.
Speaker 2: That's being put on these people's land.
Speaker 13: And the one of the major problems is is the arteries, right, are they onto DC produced DC power. They can't be plumb directly into the grid because it's AC so all of these transmission lines that need to go in, they're all a parallel grid, right, and we've got to be run to transform the stations so they can be put into the current grid. So these projects are just invading people's farmland and they didn't vote for this, right.
Speaker 2: And if you move.
Speaker 13: These wind turbine projects from out in the ocean, you are moving them onto someone else's property out west.
Speaker 2: Okay, it is devastating some of these communities.
Speaker 13: You don't have to say there's no bond put down it's really important that farmers understand.
Speaker 2: I think you've talked about this before.
Speaker 13: Read the fine print of these contracts, because in them they're put up by four hundred and six hundred ton crawler cranes. In twenty years time you are going to have to hire those cranes again to pull these things at.
Speaker 2: Your costs, at your cost.
Speaker 8: See commissioning these Each individual windmill is astronomy.
Speaker 13: You get a subsidy to put them up, you do not get a subsidy to pull them down.
Speaker 1: Stewart candidate for the Hunter. Great to chat to you, great questions there and great answers, So all the best and good luck on the crusade there Dutch. After the break reader's reality check, Thus we're going to chat to Rachel Wong about the extraordinary UK Supreme Court decision last week. You're an Outsiders back in a ticket.
Speaker 8: You're watching Outsiders with your hosts Rowan Dean, Caroline Marcus, and I'm Rita Pana here.
Speaker 9: And soon we'll be delving.
Speaker 8: Into the landmark ruling in the UK Supreme Court that defines what a woman is.
Speaker 9: But first, this week was a momentous one.
Speaker 8: This week we heard for the first time in a long time from the man who was the most powerful leader in the world. Joe Biden made his first public speech since he left office in January, and folks, it was as awful as you'd expect.
Speaker 9: Confirming again that this puppet president was never really in charge.
Speaker 8: I think this guy was the commander in chief, making decisions that reshaped America. He doesn't even know to wait for the music to stop before he starts speaking.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Green or girl.
Speaker 7: Who deserve help and paid for me.
Speaker 8: Yes, he was just going to deliver his full SMA with the music blaring, even though no one could hear him, had to abruptly cut the music.
Speaker 9: And what a speech it was.
Speaker 15: I remember pulling in into the parking lot and I had never seen I had never seen hardly any black people and scranting at the time when and I was only going in fourth grade, and I remember seeing the kids going by at the time called colored kids, and I must gone by.
Speaker 7: It's about respect. It's about being able to look at kidney and say, honey, it's going to be okay, and meaning that's what you're all about.
Speaker 15: That's what the legislation is about.
Speaker 7: It's about dignity, simple dignity.
Speaker 15: Everyone, Everyone deserves to be treated with dignity, regardless of the standard, regardless of economic tigery, regardless of who they are.
Speaker 8: Yes, classic Biden, incoherent whispering to shouts of righteous anger.
Speaker 4: You know the thing.
Speaker 8: This was the puppet president who plunged America into dangerous culture wars. He didn't know what a woman was, who wanted children to be prescribed powerful puberty blocking drugs. The man who allowed millions into the country illegally two million a year under his disastrous presidency, The man who demoralized the working and middle class with Biden nomics, high inflation, crazy energy policies, and who's foreign policy was just incoherent, pathetically weak, and expensive.
Speaker 9: The overwhelming majority of.
Speaker 8: The media is back on their anti Trump crusade, forgetting the role they played in propping up this puppet president, pretending his cognitive decline was some sort of right wing disinformation tactic.
Speaker 9: But we remember, and no matter.
Speaker 8: How hysterical the leftist media become in their coverage of Trump, Americans who voted for change have never been happier.
Speaker 9: Here is CNN.
Speaker 2: I hear all.
Speaker 16: These stories, all these articles, all the Trump voters they regret what they did back in twenty twenty four. I'm here to tell you very few of them regret what they did back in twenty twenty four. What are we talking about Trump voters looking back at twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: We got a new poll up.
Speaker 1: The poll was conducted this month.
Speaker 16: What percentage would change their vote to a different candidate. We're talking just two percent, just two percent.
Speaker 2: That's not even a white spun the road.
Speaker 16: And then there's this additional one percent who say they would rather not vote. We're talking overall under five percent might or would have changed their vote Donald Trump voters back in twenty twenty four. The bottom line is, for all this talk of Trump voters regarding their vote in the numbers, it really just doesn't show up.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 8: Trump voters couldn't be happier, because whether it's stopping illegal immigration, deporting criminals, imposing tariffs, or fighting back against the left's culture wars, Trump is doing precisely what he said he would now to the weeks.
Speaker 9: Other momentous moment and involves.
Speaker 8: Some self delighted narcissists in designer spacesuits floating around in space for eleven minutes and thinking they're Neil Armstrong.
Speaker 11: I have so much gratitude that we're able to be able to do this.
Speaker 1: It's not about going to space.
Speaker 9: It's about what we bring back. This journey really is about healing.
Speaker 10: It's just about my healing takes me to a starve.
Speaker 9: Dreams don't have deadlines. And she said, I'm gonna stick my head out the window.
Speaker 11: He's six ticking up.
Speaker 17: Screece if he is ringing about.
Speaker 9: Oprah watching her best friend go to space.
Speaker 18: Welcome to space, ladies, or shall I say astronauts one?
Speaker 3: Two three?
Speaker 4: Tamir's in space?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 8: Yes, they're the original woohoo girls. Don't you dare not treat these rich and famous, over privileged ladies like their achieved some wondrous feet. If you don't respect what they've just done, well you may be a sexist.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Whenever a man goes out, it was called a plate, it was called a journey.
Speaker 9: A ride implies it, it's something frivolous.
Speaker 17: There was nothing frivolous about what we did.
Speaker 9: Yes, it was frivolous.
Speaker 8: Gale, and the carry on afterwards was even more absurd. We saw less carry on from real astronauts that were rescued by SpaceX last month after more than eight months stranded in space. Let's hear from a songstress and Kamala lover, Katie Perry.
Speaker 19: This whole journey is not just about going to space. It's the training, it's the team. What you're doing is you find you're like really finding the love for yourself because you've got to trust in yourself on this journey. And then you're feeling the love when you come down for sure, and you're feeling that strength. So I feel really connected to that strong, divine feminine right.
Speaker 9: Now, the divine feminine. Yes, these ladies thought floating.
Speaker 8: Around with their hair and make up perfectly done and woohooing on Laura Sanchez's boyfriend spaceship's going to change the world.
Speaker 9: The delusion here is next level.
Speaker 18: I hope they can see the unity that we modeled and replicate that and understand that we weren't just taking up space. We were making space for the future. And for me, like Gale said, this wasn't a ride, who wasn't a destination. It was a journey and it was a supernatural one.
Speaker 8: Yes, these ladies weren't making they weren't taking up space they were making space. Caroline, you're really empowered. Do you feel like you are just reborn as a woman.
Speaker 4: But if this is what being a woman is, and we're going to talk about that in a minute, I want no part of it.
Speaker 8: They had got starting space or more months, don't to start identifying as whatever that is not. These women exemplify so much of what is wrong with the modern left, this celebrity left over for Leach, hopelessly out of touch, self delighted flogs, suffering from delusions of grandeur.
Speaker 9: And I'm going to end with a bit more of Katie Perry.
Speaker 8: The reformative narcissism here is something to behold.
Speaker 11: It's almost impressive, unbelievable.
Speaker 1: While Katie Perry was discovering the divine feminine, a UK Supreme Court was actually deciding what a woman is. Finally, we have known on this show, and have talked many times on this show about the fact that a woman is a biological woman, but the UK Supreme Court has just caught up with that fact this week. Big news. We'll be chatting later to Esther Krak who about the English the story behind that, but far more importantly is right here in Australia's someone who has been cracking the Bubbly because she has fought so hard on this very issue for so long. As of course, Rachel Wong, Rachel, great to have you here in the studio, Big Day. We were going to have the Bubbly out, but we're not allowed to. I'm sorry about that. But what does this mean? You've been fighting this battle? And more importantly, are we now behind legally behind Britain?
Speaker 10: Oh, We're definitely legally behind Britain. Well, I'm just trying to regain the brain cells I think I might have lost from watching those clips monson genuine female empowerment and strides for women. So this case is huge. I can't overstate how significant it is and how far Australia is now behind. I mean, there have been people, including our own Sex Discrimination Commissioner, who has tried to underplay the meaning of this. So this is just the UK, this is just their Equality Act. There are huge similarities between the Equality Act and the UK and the s Excrimination Act in Australia. This case is a huge win form over there. It is effectively restored their sex based rights. It's confirmed what we've all known most of US have known for a very long time that biological sex is real, that human beings cannot change sex, that men can never be women, and in terms of real world practical consequences, it means that men can no longer self identify or identify into women only spaces, women only sports, women only services. So it's huge, But yes, Australia as miles behind.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 8: Peter Dutton was asked about this the Conservative Alternative as for Prime Minister and he skipped it. He was worried about answering this. I think we've actually got the clip and said, yeah, what do you think about the groundbreaking decision in the UK Supreme.
Speaker 9: It's an election, he said, It's not an election issue.
Speaker 4: It's not in front of his.
Speaker 8: From because we are now becoming an outlier.
Speaker 14: We have.
Speaker 8: In Melbourne we've got a sexual predator, someone who attacked women and children housed in a women's prison. I mean, this is something that around the world has seen governments for We saw Scotland change in leader because of this issue. It has happened here just with that little debate. Why do you think Australia or our politicians are so hesitant to tackle this issue?
Speaker 10: Oh God, I mean, there's a host of reasons. I think the big one is that they seem to just be terrified of the activists who have taken over our institutions, media, government, everything, healthcare, education. They've sort of infiltrated everywhere. And to be honest, I think that fear is somewhat founded, because you know, we've seen obviously people getting canceled, We've seen women dragged for tribunals and courts for valification and dissemination for saying that men cannot be women. But I also think that it is somewhat not found in the sense that the ordinary person thinks of stuff as ridiculous. The ordinary person knows the mean can evy woman. They know that human beings canot change sex, and so I think if the politicians actually talk to the people prosecuted the argument, which isn't that hard to make, yes, that women deserves six base rights, they deserve in their only spaces, then I think that there showing population, the is showing people would actually say that makes sense, that's right.
Speaker 1: Will let me remind you, Rachel. I probably don't need to remind you, but you're a good friend and our good friend as well. Catherine Deeves was an elected you know, stood as a candidate, was a candidate at the last election, and the Liberal Party silenced her from speaking about this issue, which is an issue she's been passionate about and she deserves to also be congratulated or be celebrating this victory. Just to check my Peter Dutton impression, let's have a look at the real thing and see how very good it was very good one.
Speaker 20: That's a matter obviously it's been before the British courts. I haven't seen the detail of the case and it's not something that I think front of mine's at this election pretty good.
Speaker 4: Really well, it's not everyone in in the Liberal Party. I mean Senator Claire Chandler has been a huge supporter. She tried to bring about a change to the Sex Discrimination Act a few years ago, but it was voted down. Pauline Hanson, as I revealed in my documentary recently about this issue and how it's impacting women's sports, is bringing legislation before the parliament again, she said after the new parliament forms. But Rachel, I mean we've seen a few cases in fact in court this week. I saw you at a hearing for Kierly Smith, the political advocate who has been taken to court by two trans athletes, trans football players who are taking action suing her for vilification because she basically said they cannot play in women's sports. Men cannot be women. Do you think that the case in the UK will have an impact on how our judges rule here? I mean.
Speaker 10: How a judges here is really going to depend on our own laws and how they're interpreted. And so with cases like Kerales who's been sued for qualification, with cases like sALS who's been sued for discrimination, it will depend on how the judges interpret the laws. And the question is in Australia is are our laws currently being interpreted incorrectly in the sense that actually we do have sex based protections like they have in the UK, like they always had, but which were interpreted incorrectly and applied incorrectly by activist institutions and put in.
Speaker 9: Place in policies.
Speaker 10: Or is it the case that our parliaments have actually done the dirty on women across Australia and actually a raise women's sex based rights. And so that's the question that needs to be answered. I think what's absolutely disgraceful is that it is input on the shoulders of women to fight these cases through the couse to try and get judgments in favor of women, in favor of their sex based rights, when our politicians could actually just step in and they could in actual legislation that this is the amendment, the Gulard amendments to the Sex Discrimination Act in twenty thirteen, which have really muddy the waters around women's expat rights. Or they could introduce legislation and clarify things, but they haven't because they're gutless and honestly, this week with Peter Dubban's comments, I was so disappointed because the UK decision, it was an open goal for him to be like, look look at the common sense over in the UK, look at what they're doing. We can do this too, But instead he just completely fonds.
Speaker 8: It's incredible because this is an eighty twenty issue, perhaps it's a ninety ten issue, yes, where ninety percent of the population has been abandoned not just by laborer and the Greens.
Speaker 9: But by the coalition, the activist class.
Speaker 8: All of the politicians are siding with these radical.
Speaker 9: Gender theorists against the.
Speaker 8: Overwhelming majority opinion that is biological reality exists. Men shouldn't be in women's sport, men shouldn't be in women's shelters and prisons and change rooms like these are not controversial views, and yet our conservative politicians are too scared to take a stand on this.
Speaker 1: It's an issue that would win. It's across the across the spectrum, particularly in the western Southern And sorry, we're running out of time at Rachel great news, terrific, keep up the great fight. Many so many Australians, men and women, and there's only men and women we now know behind you here Australia.
Speaker 10: One of the few journalists Sky News actually platform in this issue and talking about it because it's so incredibly important in so many and the media class, the political class have ignored it.
Speaker 8: So we're really well, they haven't completely ignored it, because I regularly see articles that are incoherent, that are deliberately mangled because they want to respect they then pronouns, so they're turning like it is just nonsensical, and they've seen them do this even with convicted criminals who have decided for a bit of attention seeking, I'm not identifying as they then respect my pronouns and they will and they will deliberately mangle the English language.
Speaker 9: To do so. So the media is part of the activist class when it comes.
Speaker 1: To keep up the fight. Rachel, Great, We're happy easter coming up after the break. We've got some net zany wakademia for you here on outside is bagnetic. You're watching outside is an happy easter, So good to have you with us on this beautiful Easter morning. Well, net Zany, now here's this is the world of climate alarmism, climate doomsdaysm ooh, here's how you go about putting off your voters, those who would naturally vote for you. Have a listener to, mister.
Speaker 20: I believe in climate change and that is a reality. It's why we've adopted our position in relation to zero by twenty fifty.
Speaker 1: I believe in climate change. Blah blah blah blah blah blah. Seriously, seriously, maybe the ABC, I'm going to vote for you. The Guardian readers, I'm going to vote for you. The Sydney Morning Held Herald readers, I'm going to vote for you. That is just insanity, That is net Zany. This country's prosperity is being destroyed by the net zero agenda. Full stop. You cannot talk about the cost of living, reader and Caroline unless you're prepared to debate getting rid of the net zero restrictions, subsidies, etc. Which are destroying our economy.
Speaker 8: If I had a dollar for every time I've said this on Sky, i'd have I don't know, six to seven hundred dollars, and I'm getting sick of repeating it. But you cannot have a cost of election, sorry, cost of living election and not tackle the energy issue.
Speaker 9: It is the number one issue.
Speaker 8: It goes into everything we purchase, It goes into It's not just the household bills that are crippling. It is every product you purchase. It's every manufacturer, it's every business. It's every restaurant you go to that as struggling to pay their energy bills. This is the most significant issue, and yet it's.
Speaker 9: They're just being half pregnant with it. You can't be half pregnant.
Speaker 8: You've got to say we are priorities ties in cost and reliability above emissions, and we're unapologetic about it.
Speaker 9: We are not We're not going to apologize to climate alarmist.
Speaker 8: Anyone who has climate change or emissions as a top three issue isn't voting for the coal issue as sooner they realize that, the easier it will be for them to actually articulate a clear position. I think this obsession with winning back the Till seats is again seeing them disregard the outer suburbs, the region.
Speaker 1: Seats by agreeing with the Teals, by saying the Tals are idiots because of this from.
Speaker 4: A purely political perspective, like put aside all the crazy ideology stuff, how can you win back people when you're just presenting a much lighter version of what the alternative is.
Speaker 9: So you're preventing Yeah, I say weaker.
Speaker 8: I think weally want to even these things, and if you want to base your vote on it, then you want someone who is a true believer and who's strong.
Speaker 9: And Labor believe this stuff.
Speaker 8: So you've got to respect Labor for actually putting forward policies that they believe in. The Coalition, on the other hand, are putting forward policies that they're half believing that they kind of you know, are on board with, but they see some issues.
Speaker 9: It was like for.
Speaker 8: When ten months they couldn't come to a position on the Voice, they would come up with objections to it, but.
Speaker 9: They couldn't say, nah, this is a bad idea. It took ten months.
Speaker 1: And then when they did the landslide, thinking what's the lesson? What's the lesson we should have learn from the Voice?
Speaker 21: I don't know, guys, have we got some focus on charts or the ABC said that I believe in climaty oh, I've been I believe in I mean, seriously, did you want to win this selection?
Speaker 1: It drives me.
Speaker 4: Nuts speaking of the Voice and of the teals and renewable energy. There's a story today in the Daily Telegraph that our own Peter Kredlin has investigated along with James Willis, one of their reporters on the newspaper, about how comedian Dan Ilich, he's a lefty comedian and writer, does a lot of TV stuff. He's been receiving six hundred thousand dollars almost from the Climate two hundred to push anti coalition campaigns, to push renewable energy. Almost six hundred thousand. This was in the last election, a half a million. We don't know how much he may have received in this election. He's refused to answer questions about it, and we won't get the AEC. The Electoral Commission's log until later this year, well after the election. But he's the director of a company called It's Not a Race, and I've obtained a Facebook page that he used to have birth for this company. Then he changed it, he phoenixed it into a referendum supporting page, and then it became another page called Goal with a Wind. It was a pro offshore wind in the Illawarra south of Sydney, New South Wales.
Speaker 9: It made it lotable, little skips.
Speaker 4: Very profitable. It had six and a half thousand followers on the page, and it made it look like it had that many supporters six and a half thousand followers on the Facebook page for offshore win because it used to.
Speaker 8: Be pitiful million.
Speaker 1: We've got to take a short break.
Speaker 4: Late to discuss more genuine to many local supporters.
Speaker 1: Monique Ryan's nonsense the other day about not being able to say whether or not politicians should be declaring who's paying to endorse them? Don't go anywhere. Plenty more to come up here on outside back in eighty Hello, and howas you're watching Outsiders with the radiant Treeta Panahee, myself Ruandin and the delightful Caroline Marcus comming in for James Morrow. Great to have Caroline here. I was intrigued by this article in the Australian newspaper during the week saying that quote, A depleted Hamas is so low on cash that it cannot pay its fighters. Take that in, A depleted Hamas is so low on cash that it cannot pay its fighters. So much for the lefty clap trap that there's no point killing terrorists because for every Hamas fighter you kill, another one pops up. No, not true, less money coming in, fewer terrorists. It's a pretty simple equation to get your head around. Hamas used the flow of humanitarian and commercial goods to build new income streams. According to Arab, Israeli and Western officials, Hamas also has used overseas cash m to buy humanitarian goods that has then sold in Gaza and turned back into cash. The officials said Hamas was nearing a liquidity crisis before the January cease fire brought an influx of aid into Gaza, giving the group a chance to refill its coffers. The Israelian Western officials said, so those pathways closed when Israel sealed Gaza's borders. To humanitarian supplies in March. So what a surprise. It turns out the terrorists rely on cash to pay many of their fighters. As I said, let's cash, fewer fighters. Let's not forget a few things now. It has been shown repeatedly and unequivocally that there were and may still be very strong links between the United Nations Relief and Works Agency ANOIR and HAMAS, which allow me to point out I've been warning about four years on this show, and indeed this show was the first to raise this issue nearly a decade ago, an one of the main suppliers of so called humanitarian aid and to Gaza. Not only have many ANWA employees been found to be active members of HAMAS, but ANOA themselves were linked to schools in which young Ghas and children were taught to hate Jews and how to murder them, some even acting terrorism raids out in school plays and other ceremonies. Let us not also forget that it was these women, the teals, the so called Party of Integrity, aleeg Respender, Kate Cheney, Monique Ryan Zari Steggel, Zoey Daniels, Sophie Scamp who all eagerly signed this letter, this letter in which all the Teals, every single one of them, demanded the Australian government urgently find other ways yes this letter, to deliver humanitarian aid to Gaza, or otherwise to restore hummanitarian aid funding to ANOA with Australian taxpayers hard earned money. This despite years of repeated warnings about the now proven links between some Hamas and AUNOIR members and the horrific pay for slave policies where yes, Hamas pay cash and other awards for the murder of Jews. Trump is now canceled more than one hundred million going annually to Aunwar, but tens of millions of dollars carry on flowing into unwise coffers, largely thanks to Penny Wong resuming funding with the support and eager encouragement of the Teals. In my opinion, this country needs to purge the poisonous, toxic Teals out of the political system altogether. They are a danger to our democracy. Sanctimonious individuals who pretend they operate on some higher moral plane of caring for the environment, when in fact all they do is represent the base, grubby interests of the renewables lobby and those greedy investors who rely not on genuine market success but on siphoning off endless taxpayer funded subsidies. Can Next week spectat Australia which I'm the editor, I argue that the Coalition can still win this election. Yes, I'm an optimist, I always have been. I believe that to be the case. That is, I'm sorry to say, despite the Coalition themselves and the very very poor campaign they have run, which we've been talking about, but it is never too late. They can win. But to do so they need to put Jacintin and perjymper Price and Andrew Hasty to the forefront of the campaign in the remaining two weeks. Do it now? Do it today? We need the plain talking, common sense Jacina to expose the vast waste of misdirected money, even corruption within certain parts of the so called First Nations industry. And with Chinese warships circling our coastlines and Russians looking for an army base in Indonesia, we need Andrew Hasty, a former SAS officer, on the frontline arguing for our defense. Do everyday Australians really yearn for three more years of this mob of undergraduate socialists running or should I say, ruining our beautiful country? Do we want our kids to be even further trillions of dollars in debt? Do we want three more years of heart failure every time we open our electricity bill and it has gone higher and higher and higher to satisfy the climate insanity, ideological madness of Chris Bowen and the Greens and the toxic teals. Do we seriously want unrealized capital gains on our super being taxed by Labour's thieves? Do we want changes to negative gearing and capital gains? Do we want man to tread net zero emissions reporting? Do we really want more and more unemployment and all the shall despair and tragedy that inevitably accompanies unemployment? Do we really want three more years of ever increasing hardcore left wing culture was nonsense? Just imagine how arrogant and emboldened the likes of union hacks Tony Burke and Katie Gallagher and Murray Watt and voice agitator Malanderie McCarthy will be if Labor gets a second term minority or majority. Do we want truth telling and treaties? Prepare yourself, your family, your loved ones, your colleagues and your hopes and dreams for unabashed union power on steroids. Penalty rates on steroids, driving more and more cafes, shops, and small businesses, restaurants to the war. Business bankruptcies already at the highest on record. We'll see business bankruptcies on steroids, red green and black tape throttling the nation and our future prosperity. Do we want more ghastly windmills up and down beautiful coastlines? Do we want transmission lines and solar factories devastating our farmlands and our natural bush? Do we want indigenous activism on steroids? What's going to be closed next? What mountain? What beach? Do we want? Pro Palestinian street chaos on steroids? Hatred of traditional Australia on steroids, Our proud history being trashed and vandalized because that is what these people represent. We have seen this labor government and its so called values on display for three years and they are ugly, myopic, divisive, racist, anti Israel and economically devastating. More lies, more stupidity and more arrogance awaits us if they get back in, as Caroline will detail shortly. This week we saw Labour's Attorney General, Mark Dreyfus preference the Greens as number two on his ticket. That tells you everything you need to know about what Liz had head if Labor is re elected. Albanesi Albow maybe a buffournish, in articulate clown, but particularly but politically, he is a dangerous undergraduate socialist who has never held what you or I would call a decent, productive job in the free market, and who has displayed hardcore communist sympathies. Let nobody ever forget this is the real, unvarnished, unblemished, raw and authentic Anthony Albanesi caught on film. I don't know about you, but I didn't spend my youth out on the streets marching against Israel and the Jews, unlike Albo. I was too busy earning a crust, setting up my own business, paying my own way in the world, employing people, priding myself when never taking a red scent from the government. But look at Albert. Does a leopard ever really change its spots? Just take a look at how eerily eerily similar that demonstration albo Is filmed in his youth is to what we have witnessed time and time again for the last eighteen months on our streets and our universities under this man's leadership for sixty seventh Strike Sunday Pro Palestine Chance Echo through Melbourne CBD. Do the Australian people seriously want three more years of this malarkey? I don't think so. It's Easter and we're all having a beautiful weekend. But if you're having those family lunches or conversations, do you best try and explain to those who are gullible enough to believe Labour's lies or the teals fraudulentcy, that there is a real choice at this election, and that choice is between a future of crippling debts, impoverishment, a pathetic nation dominated by greedy, corrupt unions, undergraduate socialism and left wing lunacy, or a chance at reviving this nation's economic prospects. So we can, to coin phrase, the coalitions stupidly and foolishly seem terrified to utter make Australia great again. My only question to those who don't want to make Australia great again? What do you want to do the opposite? In which case I've got the perfect slogan for you. Vote Labor, Greens and teals and make Australia worse again. Joining us now, Esther Craku in London. Esther, great to see you and thank you so much for staying up later as you do to come on outside as we certainly do appreciate it. So great news. This week we've been talking about the ramifications for Australia, but the UK Supreme Court ruling something Esther, you've talked about many times we've talked about together on this show and others. Helloa you, I thought we have to have that ruling, legal ruling, but I'm delighted to tell you that essolate you for one now in the UK you are a woman because you are a woman, So congratulations. But where did this come from? What's the background and what's been the reaction in the UK to the ruling that a woman is a biological one.
Speaker 17: Well, the reaction has.
Speaker 22: Been obviously one of celebration, but in many corners, you know, horror and amusement by the Labor government which for some reason didn't see this coming.
Speaker 17: This all started because.
Speaker 22: For Women's Scotland, which is a women's group based in Scotland, I decided to take a case up to the Supreme Court asking them to clarify what a woman is for the matter of legal issues when it comes to women's spaces, for example, women in hospitals, in terms of policing and all of that. And the Supreme Court, contrary to popular belief, didn't create legislation. It just reiterated what legislation already had existed, visa vid. The twenty ten Equality Act, which said that actually what it meant in the Equality Act when it referred to as women to women was actual biological women.
Speaker 17: There's no other kinds of women.
Speaker 22: And the reason why this is called such a stir is because trans individuals and transactivists have argued that since the passing of the Gender Recognition Act in twenty two thousand and four and the ability of trans identifying individuals to have a gender Recognition specificate which is just a piece of paper, really that their legal sex was recognized as whatever they identified with and therefore in law they are women, which, of course the Supreme Court said, actually, no, the GRC is just a document to recognize your trans identifying status. But that does not mean that is a magic wand which somehow makes a man a woman.
Speaker 17: No amount of tucking, makeup.
Speaker 22: Or witchcraft is going to make a biological man a woman, and thankfully the Supreme Court has just said so.
Speaker 17: It shouldn't have got this far.
Speaker 22: The actual controversies around whether the Supreme courtureal even this is a very strong one.
Speaker 17: Because Parliament is sovereign in the UK.
Speaker 22: The Supreme Court is one of those sort of archaic remnants of Blair's government where he tries to subvert the sovereign the sovereignty of Parliament at every given turn. However, we do welcome this one sensible decision by this court of unelected judges that we still don't know how to get rid of, because it's drawn a line in the sund and it's saying, moving forward, this is how public policy must operate.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 22: If we have to have a woman's only spaces and then other that's fine. I'm pretty sure men wouldn't mind, because they don't seem to face any significant threats from transmen as women do from trans women. But this is this is a very important step because enough is enough. We've had so many discussions around this, and women are rightly agitated by the fact that are hard fought for spaces and rights are being trampled upon by people who somehow feel like they can circumvent the law or create new legislation out of nothing.
Speaker 8: Great, well, there's already moves according to the Male. The Scottish Males front page.
Speaker 9: Says ministers ministers.
Speaker 8: In What's at plot to defy trans ruling. So obviously these labor ministers, who are very much on board with this radical gender ideology, want to subvert this ruling.
Speaker 9: What's going to be the reaction from.
Speaker 8: The public, because I would have thought this landmark decision was enormously popular with most Brits.
Speaker 22: Well, yes, this is one of the things that's going to prove to be a pr disaster for labor. Would you believe that the labor government has had very little to say about this, even though in effect of all aspects of prosibility, from education to policing to healthcare, They've had very little to say about this and what this means for the UK going forward and whether they're going to draft new guidelines other than we welcome the ruling. It's no surprise that Kirstamo's on holiday during this week, even though this ruling has been anticipated for months. I'm sure he didn't want to be caught on doing any press where he has been asked what is a woman? And because he seems to be one of a few people that think that one percent of the female population has a penis, so cinly this is going.
Speaker 17: To be a pr heading for the Labor Party.
Speaker 22: And if you've, if for some reason you've run out of things to dislike the Labor government for oh, I don't know, housing crisis, high energy bills, lack of policing, the fact that hundreds of strange men from really random parts of the world are turning up on our shows on a daily basis. I mean, you can just add the fact that they don't actually respect or believe that women do and should exist in their own right to that list.
Speaker 4: Oh well, a line we could say much the same about our own government and opposition here as well as do. I want to move on to the talks between a Cirkia Starmer and Donald Trump. They've discussed having ongoing and productive trade talks. Obviously, this is after Trump imposed unveiled his ten percent tariffs on the UK and a higher twenty five percent rate for imports of car, steel and aluminium. Is the hope that sir Starmer will be able to reverse some of those or how do you think those two will get on.
Speaker 22: So it's been interesting that we've been seeing a drip feeding of this kind of like the pending deal between the UK and the US on the trade front. And it's certainly something that the Kiss Starmer's PR team are really trying to push because, like Boris Johnson, when things are not going great at home, you try and get a win on the FEI in a first runt. He did the same with Ukraine, and Kis Starmer is not trying to do the same.
Speaker 17: With the US.
Speaker 22: The reality is, though we keep hearing about this wonderful deal, when Kis Starmer and his government primarily are really trying to cozy up to the EU, which Donald Trump doesn't have a lot of patience for. So I don't have a lot of faith that there's going to be some great deal in the making. And we also know that the American government, according to what they're saying, has over seventy countries lined up trying to make a trade deal with the US. Quite frankly, the UK a small fish in the grand scheme of things. I mean, they're complaining that the America's tariffs on our steel industry is going to make us uncompetitive. Guess what we've done that all by ourselves. We have the highest energy prices in the industrial world. Our steel market is highly uncompetitive because it's too expensive to produce anything here or to employ people here. Net zero is killing us. We've managed to kill off our own industries by ourselves. The American tariffs are not going to do anything for an industry that barely exists in its own right. So there are many things that the UK government has to set right. And looking to Donald Trump to somehow save us with what will probably be not a very good deal on our end is not going to cut it, and Kiss and his government have to do a lot of soul searching if I had to recommend anything. The probably most horrific thing that's dragging down the British.
Speaker 17: Economy at the moment is net.
Speaker 22: Zero and our high energy prices and the fact that our government has said or done nothing about it, and to make matters worse, has made the glorified inbecile.
Speaker 17: That is Ed Millerband, the.
Speaker 22: Energy Secretary, who couldn't be more detached from reality. He keeps saying that that zero is going to reduce our energy bills.
Speaker 1: Guess what.
Speaker 22: Since twenty ten the UK has invested over three hundred and fifty billion pounds into renewable energy, and our energy prices keep.
Speaker 17: Going up and up. When pro tell are we going to see these cheap energy bills? No one knows esther.
Speaker 1: If you think Ed millerband is a clown, wait till you meet our very own Chris Bow. And I mean we can beat that. We can't often beat Britain, but on that, on that instance, actually they're pretty much now.
Speaker 9: Irk cool, I reckon this is bad.
Speaker 8: Yeah, the numbers have been plunged into energy poverty in the UK is shapeful.
Speaker 1: It really is just wanted to ask us to quickly about. It is easter, and yet we've seen these kind of massive pro Palestinian marches which you quite understandably upset a lot of people on Good Friday and so on, tell us about this.
Speaker 22: So this latest protest in South End and Essex happened during passover, which you would really think there would be limits to these sorts of process, but apparently not.
Speaker 17: And this only happened in front of many synagogues that.
Speaker 22: Are actually being told well, the police told these protesters to avoid these areas because obviously they're observing their religious holidays. Now, funnily enough, it looks like the British police have completely given up because actually, not only do they not give permission to these protesters, they didn't do anything when these protesters decided to go ahead at a time when this country is celebrating significant religious festivals like Easter, like Passover. This cultural enrichment we've been told we've been getting because of diversity, it's still lacking.
Speaker 17: We're still looking for it because.
Speaker 22: For some reason we're seeing these hateful marches that are actually advocating for a lot of terrorists, assigned terrorist groups in the UK, on the streets of towns in our country. So it's really just a completely horrifying situation. I cannot believe how much this country has changed within the last fifteen to twenty years, and this is just one of the symptoms of it.
Speaker 8: Now, I'm on board with everything you just said. Just quickly, just back on the tariff issue. This is big deal for the UK. The US is your biggest export partner. I think around fifteen percent of everything you export goes to the US is kiss star in any sort of position to negotiate an advantageous still because he has said some things in the past, plenty of his ministers have said things that have put them on the wrong side of the Trump administration.
Speaker 17: Well not really, I think.
Speaker 22: Actually Kiirsalmer's biggest problem is his own cabinet and his cabinet picks. He has people like David Lammie who's hopeless as for and seconds and ad miller Band who have no idea what they're doing and who again it looks like like many in the Australian government have never had a proper job in their lives.
Speaker 17: So actually what is.
Speaker 22: Really the albatross around at kis Starmer's next is the people that he has around them now. Unfortunately, it looks like instead of trying to cozy up to the Americans and get a favorable deal, they look like they're going to be closing up to China because our trade with China actually has been increasing about ten percent every year and they have a stronger foothold in our financial services. Next year are regulations on steel laps, which means as we're anticipating an influx of Chinese steel, which is to be expected because we would probably be the only large steel markets left after Donald Trump's tariffs and certainly the EUS tariffs, So it doesn't really look like, you know, Kisam is going to get much out of the Americans, and he's going to pivot towards China, which has many national security implications, and not to mention the fact that we have basically crumbled our own domestic industries to the extent that we have no choice but to rely on the Chinese.
Speaker 1: And there you going need Zara again, Esta Cracking, Thanks so much for chatting to us. Happy Easter to you there in London, and we'll speak again soon. Plenty more to come up here on Outsiders after the break, don't go away back in a tick.
Speaker 4: Welcome back to the Outsiders. I'm Caroline Marcus here today with my brother from another mother, Arantine and my sister from another mister Rita panahy Well. Mark Dreyfus is not only Australia's Attorney General, our most senior Jewish member of government. And there's a Yiddish word which in another time may have been used to describe someone who reached such a high office. Mensh. It means a good person, moral, decent, upstanding. But there's another foreign word that comes to mind about the top law officer in the country, Kappo. It's a German word for the Jewish concentration camp inmates who collaborated with the Nazis to survive. And that's the word that struck me when I learned Mark Dreyfus, again, our most powerful Jewish Australian, had betrayed his own people by striking a deal with the Greens. Mister Dreyfus has told supporters to preference a Greens candidate. Now, of course, I'm not saying that Dreyfus is in fact literally collaborating with Nazis in case anyone who's can used, but it's a backflip and a betrayal to Jews to hear Dreyfus has done a preference deal despite previously slamming the fringe Protest Party for encouraging criminal damage of MP's offices and for failing to condemn her Maas.
Speaker 23: Does Harmas need to be dismantled?
Speaker 24: Listen, The situation with Hamas is that it has nothing. I can't keep repeating it again and again. It has nothing to do with Palestinian statehood and Palestinian self.
Speaker 1: Now, the question was we have that.
Speaker 24: The Palestinians need to decide where they want to go.
Speaker 23: So if they choose Hamas, that's okay.
Speaker 24: David, that is such. What can I say, Like, we're creating this hypothetical.
Speaker 1: Scenario, should it be dismantled?
Speaker 24: Hamas is an organization that exists in the region that we are talking about here, right, Who is going to who will dismantle it?
Speaker 23: Sure you're able to say where you'd like to see them.
Speaker 24: Gone, and it's not up to me to see who should be.
Speaker 4: Gone or not. Ladies and gentlemen, the Greens in a nutshell. But fast forward to an election campaign and now Dreyfus is how to vote cards instruct supporters to mark two for Greens candidate Matthew Kerwin, a regular at pro Palestinian rallies, who has vowed to use his platform to support sanctions and an arms embargo on Israel, and who himself attended an anti Israel protest outside Housing Minister Claire O'Neill's office last year, the exact type of protest for which Dreyfus has previously denounced the Greens. So why this backflip? Alike the Capos and the Nazis, Dreyfus doesn't need the Greens to survive. I Zick's his seat is a safe flavor electorate, which he holds on a very cushy nine point five percent margin. In fact, the electorate is named in honor of another Jewish Australian, Sir Isaac Isaacs, Australia's first Jewish Attorney General, Justice of the High Court and Governor General. Drapers's fellow Victorian Jewish MP, Josh Burns, had already shown an easy alternative to preferencing the Greens, announcing he's running on an open ticket, meaning he's not preferencing anyone. Even that seemed like a cop out when Burns could have made a genuinely strong statement by putting the Greens last. But my god, it short beats preferencing them over every other candidate. Adding Kosh assault to the wound, Drapers's treachery was revealed over passover the holiday that marks the Jewish people's liberation from slavery in Egypt. You may remember that part of the Bible when Moses pleads with the Pharaoh to let my people go, a plea more literal today than at any other time in history with many hostages Israeli hostages still in Gaza. The Executive Council of Australian Juris Alex Ridgen, questioned how such a prominent Jewish Australian could give legitimacy to the behaviors of the Greens. He said, it is bitterly disappointing that a senior member of the government and an eminent Jewish Australian could see fit to instruct his supporters to put a too next to a party that has done more to vilify the Jewish community than any party in Australian history. It's particularly hard to fathom when you consider Drefus is the son of a Holocaust survivor himself. His father escaped Nazi Germany as an eleven year old boy. He's a man who lost three great grandparents in the horrors of that real genocide. He spoke about that at Sky News's anti Semitism summit a couple of months ago, but he lost the crowd, some booing, some walking out when he pointed the finger at the opposition and media outlets like ours.
Speaker 25: Anti Semitism cannot and must not be weaponized in the pursuit of votes. It must not be weaponized in the pursuit of newspaper sales or TV ratings either.
Speaker 4: For his part, his leader Anthony Alberanizi, has repeatedly ruled out striking a deal with the Greens, but he doesn't always know himself where he stands.
Speaker 12: Be really clear again, if you ask me, do you rule out governing and coalition with the Greens?
Speaker 1: She answered that is no.
Speaker 4: That was a gaff apparently, but it's probably the first time the PM's been truly honest in this campaign, even if it was unintentional. Contrast the mixed messages from this government with the decisiveness of Peter Dutton when it comes to the issue of Israel and combating extremism on our own shores. The Opposition later this weekend vowed to defy the International Criminal Court by welcoming Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanya, who to Australia should he become PM. The ICC issued arrest warrants for mister Netanyahu in November, meaning he risks arrest if he steps foot in any of the one hundred and twenty four nations that sign the statute establishing the Court, and that includes Australia. Dutton said, I will never follow the albanezy path of seeking to find political advantage in demonizing people of Jewish heritage and the Israeli government. And that's what stinks about Dreyfus's preference deal. He's seeking political advantage at the expense of his community's and that isn't a word foreign or otherwise for how despicable. That is.
Speaker 1: Terrific. Caroline Well joining us now live from North Carolina is our great friend Shamika Michelle, political commentator. There in the heart of trump Land, Schmaker. It's always great to see you. I'm just going to play you a little clip of Donald Trump's Easter message.
Speaker 26: Just have a listen as we approach this joyous Easters, and I want to wish Christians everywhere a happy and beautiful and blessed holiday. America is a nation of believers. We need God, we want God, and with his help we will make our nation stronger, save for greater, and more prosperous, and much more united than ever before.
Speaker 1: So, Shamika, a much stronger kind of Christian message than we've heard over the past four years. What did you make of that message? And how is Trump going so far? Is he living up to your expectations.
Speaker 14: Four months in, you know, I think a brush with death will do that will cause you to say something greater. Has allowed me to stay here for a longer period of time, So I've actually seen a change or a greater message of God from Trump this go round, and I'm really enjoying it. I think four months seeing he's doing exactly what we elected him to do, we're all excited, and we know that it's not going to be an easy road. There may be some bumps, it may be a bit of a roller coaster, because of course, as we knew all along, the Democrats would try to fight him tooth and nail and just be a burden and be in the way. But we are ecstatic about what he's been doing. Trump, jd Vance, and especially Eli Musk, They've been doing a great job at just trying to get America on track and to make it great again all over again, because we know Barden came in and tore up a lot of the things that Trump had started already.
Speaker 9: But we're getting back to normal.
Speaker 8: Reader well, as they say, karma is a bitch, and Letitia James may find.
Speaker 9: That out the hard way.
Speaker 8: The new York Attorney general is now being referred for criminal prosecution, accused of fraud, essentially lying to banks to get preferable interest rates, saying she lived in one statement, she lived in another. Even suggestions Shamika that she pretended she was married to her father to get a better interest rate.
Speaker 9: So it just told me.
Speaker 1: About this check was the one who prosecuted.
Speaker 8: Of course, Letitia James is the Attorney general in New York who was elected on a platform of getting Trump, and she came up with these trumped up excuse the partner chargers to prosecute him in New York.
Speaker 9: God, what's the licensed on that case?
Speaker 14: You know, if Karma is a bit, her name must be Latsha Karma James. Because we can't stand this woman here. She has been a thorn in Trump's side. It seems as if she was elected simply to cause him trouble to wreak. Have it so many times here in the United States, they make black women, the Democrats make black women the face of this foolishness. It happened with Latisha James, It happened with Fanny Willis and Georgia Here this is what happens now we see Jasmine Crockett being the face, always having something to say, always complaining, always playing the race card, as if we look to black women to be the superheroes and save everything, when if you look at the black community alone, they have torn it to pieces black women, So I you know, I don't understand why they continue to push them out, but I think it gets the people all excited. I am really looking forward to see what happens with this case. I want to see Letitia James go down the bed that she.
Speaker 9: Or the grave she dug for Trump.
Speaker 14: I hope that's the one that she has to rest in because she has just been a terror this entire time, and she was only elected to do this. So I know more things will continue to come out about this case, but I'm hoping that she actually goes down behind it.
Speaker 1: Camelin, Well, we heard.
Speaker 4: From Joe Biden for the first time in a while yesterday Sjamika when he wasn't drowned out by the sound of music before he actually realized that had to be cut first. His first feed since leaving the White House, and he's accused Donald Trump an Elon Moss of taking a hatchet to Social Security and he calls. He called it a sacred promise that had been broken that seventy three million Americans rely on each month. What did he make of that speech and that comment.
Speaker 14: You know, I'm shocked that shady Pines actually lets him out for a little bit to even do former president duties. I don't think Joe Biden knows what's going on. Of course he didn't then, and I'm pretty sure it's even worse now. This is just a scare tactic that they've been using.
Speaker 9: They used it during the election.
Speaker 14: They used this same scare tactic when Trump was in office before. This is just what they do. They continue to say, Oh he's gonna do this, or oh he's going to do that, and nothing ever comes of it.
Speaker 9: It's the same as the Russia Russia Russia hopes.
Speaker 14: It's the same as there's no laptop with Hunter Biden. This is what they do. So I'm just hoping people don't buy into it.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 14: Earlier in the election, I don't know. You guys, remember right after Trump was elected, they had everyone scared that they were going to lose food stamps or lose Medicaid, students would lose their federal grants to go to college.
Speaker 1: This is the same thing to me.
Speaker 14: And unless you see seventy three million people crying in the lines, you know, saying we can't eat, our social security is gone. This is just another tactic and we're used to it, and we're just sick of the games that democrats play.
Speaker 1: So, Shamika, speaking of formerly prominent black women, we now learn that Kamala Harris paid a fortune to the likes of Cardi B and Beyonce and I was an opera to promote her and to say what great supporters they were of hers during the election campaign. It's now turned out that they were paid, you know, hundreds of thousands, or tens of or even millions in some cases. What's been the reaction in a matter to this revelation is are people surprised? Or is it what you come to expect.
Speaker 14: It's what we've come to expect. But I think the reaction is laughter.
Speaker 1: You mean to.
Speaker 14: Tell me that you brought in people who dance around half naked on stage, cursing and talking about nothing couldn't win you the election. We're shocked, you know, we're laughing right in her face for actually trying this. Because this is what the Democrats do. They think so many black people have no type of aspirations, no type of intellect that they can't they can't speak to us about policies. This is why they lost and I hope that they continue to do this.
Speaker 9: I hope in twenty twenty eight they bring out.
Speaker 14: Whatever rapper is hot, whatever rapper is walking around naked at that time, to just continue to play in our faces so they can lose another election and then whine and say it was racism or misogyny or whatever excuse instead of saying we are idiots and we did a terrible thing by choosing this route.
Speaker 1: Fantastic Jamaka Michelle. So great to chat to you as always, and thanks for coming on on Easter Sunday here in Australia and Saturday there in America. Thanks so much, Jamaker. Have a great Easter coming up after the break. Canberra clown Show. Lots more here and Outsiders coming up in.
Speaker 2: A sick.
Speaker 1: Roll up, roll up step right this way. It's the wackiest show on Earth. It's the Traveling Canberra Circus, currently performing to excited crowds the length and breadth of the country. Some of the circus acts are so desperate to attract the crowds that they even steal the placards from the other circus acts, such as this clown who is married to Australia's most famous clown act, Doctor Monique, and her amazing thieving teals.
Speaker 3: Hi, mate, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: I'm taking a yeah, beg you perdin, I'm.
Speaker 1: Paging a sign out?
Speaker 25: What are you doing that for?
Speaker 6: Because it's on public land.
Speaker 1: And I'm not saying here I am, who are you?
Speaker 14: Or you wearing a seal T shirt.
Speaker 1: I'll start to film you are you Monic Ryan supporter? And here she is herself. You'll be shocked. You'll be on the edge of your seat as doctor Monique accuses professional commentations such as myself, I guess or being in the pay of the Liberal Party.
Speaker 27: Well, I would argue that some of the right wing press in this country should come with a verification from the Liberal Party, because I do think that much of what is put into the press, and the right wing press in particular, has been fed to it by my political opponents.
Speaker 1: Oh Monique, what a silly billy you are. The reason I, for one criticize you is not because I'm being paid to do so, but because you are such an appalling MP and a menace to this country. But I digress, Monique, you don't need me to make a fool of you when you do such a job of it yourself.
Speaker 23: We're talking about paying. We're actually paying for content. Do you have a problem with that?
Speaker 27: Look, I think we're paid to generate the content that we're putting in front of the voters. I'm not sure that there's a big issue there.
Speaker 23: But should it be clear to voters people who are looking at this content that it's paid for by the politician?
Speaker 27: I don't really have an opinion on it.
Speaker 11: Really, I think, well, you.
Speaker 23: Think voters deserve to know that if someone they're watching is saying great things about a politician, whether they're being paid by that politician.
Speaker 27: I have to go to some thought. It's not something I've given great thought to myself. Obviously I haven't engaged in anything like that myself.
Speaker 23: You have to give that some thought.
Speaker 27: Well, I would think that it would be clear. I don't know. I'd have to give you some thought.
Speaker 11: Done.
Speaker 1: Uh oh, I have to think about oh yeah, yeah. The most excruciating sixty seconds of Australian political history, right, there talk about humbug stupidity, and yes, it appears those virtues signaling sanctimonious women who bang on about integrity are about as hypocritical on ethics as they are on the climate. Twit this character the tilS Bengali Simon Holmes a Court has been named an article by the Australian newspaper quote a labor linked climate charity, the Smart Energy Council, has been receiving thousands of dollars from clean energy firms blacklisted in the United States over concerns they use slave labor, with the Green Lobby Group and its senior advisor, Simon Holmes a Court having visited a Chinese company accused of forced labor practices. Ah, can't you just feel the integrity oozing out of every pore of those teals? I repeat and no, Monique, nobody has paying me to say this. If you do only one thing at this election, turf out the toxic teals, every sanctimonious, insufferable one of them. And by the way, don't be fooled by the way these appalling individuals are now desperately trying to avoid the word teals. Yes, it has become toxic and they're desperately calling themselves independence, which is just another electoral roosts from these serial fraudsters.
Speaker 6: Seriously vote independent because independence works for women.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, head clown under the burly Griffin Big Top was caught out again this week fobbing us off with his hilarious excuses. He has so many of them, who can forget this gem.
Speaker 12: I've been traveling in the car, so I haven't been advised.
Speaker 1: About Yes, and here he is again. I reckon we could compile a whole book of Albos's best excuses. Have a listen.
Speaker 12: No, we are seeking further information from Indonesia, as you're aware. As you're aware, I've been traveling from Hobart to here with you or on a different plane.
Speaker 1: Yes, much like Alboso's clown car. It appears Albosa's official lead jet doesn't have any telecommunications on board. I wonder how they ever found Tasmania. But the best comedy trio this week was, of course our old favorites, the World's Greatest Treasurer Wayne Swan. That line always gets a good before the missandrast Prime Minister Julia Gillard and the woman who will be Labour's next leader. Tanya Plibasek. Mister Swan put this photo, this weird photo out with the background mysteriously having been erased. So what was it that was so embarrassing they had to remove it from the shot? Well, it didn't take the online salutes long to find out where these three working class heroes were so proudly standing together. Was it outside, Oh, I don't know, the Balmain Basket Weavers Cooperative? No? Was it outside the Wayala Worker's Canteen. No, it was outside the ultra exclusive champagne and caviare swilling Quantus chairman's lounge. Unearned privilege. Thy name is labor? What do you call it when the blue collar kids are let loose amongst the champagne and caviar crowd.
Speaker 28: Let's ask oasis lefty lunacy?
Speaker 1: You're watching outside of so much lefty lunacy. It never never stops. But here's a bit. Haven't listened to George Clooney now explaining why.
Speaker 9: He tried to rewrite history? Is what he's trying to do wrong.
Speaker 29: It was a civic duty because I found that people on my side of the street. You know, I'm a Democrat, was a Democrat in Kentucky. So I get it. When I saw people on my say the street, I'm not telling the truth.
Speaker 2: I thought that was time to people still out here for that. Some people.
Speaker 7: Sure, you have to take a stand.
Speaker 29: If you believe in it, take a stand, stand for it, and then deal with the consequences.
Speaker 1: So that was George Cliney trying to justify why he turned on Joe Biden. Rita.
Speaker 8: Well, his timeline there a civic duty, give us a break, Georgia, and we know what happened. He actually hosted a fundraiser, Hollywood fundraiser for Joe Biden, where Joe appeared completely out of sorts, had to be helped off stage by Barack Obama. Did George Cliney come out there and say it's my civic duty to say this man is not up to the task, he can't be president, let alone run again. No, he waited another two weeks. There was then the infamous election performance from Joe Biden, the debate against Donald Trump, the infamous meltdown there.
Speaker 9: Even then he didn't say anything.
Speaker 8: It was only two weeks after when Biden was clinging on for dear life, refusing to step down that Clooney rumored to be pressured by Barack Obama penned that New York Times piece. And they're all trying to rewrite history. They're all trying to pretend they are.
Speaker 9: Therefore, it's not like.
Speaker 4: There weren't signs even before that Democratic fundraiser. Like we've been talking about it four years on Sky News and on this program Outsiders. The cognitive decline, the dementia very clear to anyone with eyes and ears, except for George Clooney, who continued to push this guy as the leader of the free world. So where was his sense of civic duty then the last few years?
Speaker 1: There is now speaking of Donald Trump, of Biden, speaking of Donald Trump, his great story that the director of the original Home Alone, because before he was even before the Apprentice, Donald Trump was always doing all sorts of things popping up in movies. He popped up in in Home and Alone, the story about the kid who was stunned Home Alone, to Home Alone two, and the director of that now wants to edit him out of the movie. There is Donald Trump back in the day Home Alone two and Rita. The director now wants to edit him out because he is embarrassed by Donald Trump and his movie.
Speaker 9: Not the hyperbole here.
Speaker 8: The hysteria of how crazy this Chris Columbus is is that he fears that if he does this, he will be deported from the US.
Speaker 9: It's become an albatross for me. I just wish it was gone. I mean, just what a self.
Speaker 8: Important lunatic is this man? But this just exemplifies Hollywood.
Speaker 9: Exactly they are.
Speaker 4: Maybe they can put a trigger warning on it, you know, the case anyone is triggered by then this film, be careful, you may get triggered.
Speaker 2: But you know that.
Speaker 1: I also want to I never like to hear businesses going under, because that's happening far too often. In Anthony Albanize is Australia. But there is a vegan shop which is struggling, Caroline, and I guess we have to.
Speaker 4: Well, apparently lots of vegan businesses and in the industry is suffering as a whole. And they've said that they struggle to put a finger on why why.
Speaker 9: That might be.
Speaker 4: I don't know why non meat products as meat alternatives are not popular, as.
Speaker 8: Meat is delicious and vegan alternatives are gross.
Speaker 9: I know that could be could be part of the reason. It may not, It may be material.
Speaker 8: You know what, I don't like to hear about any business struggling, but kind of could see this not coming.
Speaker 1: So you know, this is the end of the whole work agenda, because this is what happens. If you attach virtue to your business, ultimately you will lose because businesses should be about selling products that people.
Speaker 4: Mounting cows on a big.
Speaker 2: Exactly, there we go.
Speaker 1: That's it for outsiders for this Easter Sunday. Thank you so much for spending your Easter with us. We certainly do appreciate it. A lot's happening during the week. Of course, you've got the Reata Panahe Show every night at eleven o'clock. Great show, you must watch it. Download terrific stuff there. And then of course you've got Friday. You've got the world according to Rowan Dean, You've got James Morrow, You've got Rita Pane here again. What more could you ask for? Happy Easter,