Speaker 1: And we're joined now by a special guess we want a drum roll?
Speaker 2: Now, drum can we the drum roll? Sorry?
Speaker 3: Show still one more week?
Speaker 2: It's Jays So he built it up way I did. Good morning, guys.
Speaker 3: I'm excited to get you in the studio because you've got a bit of an announcement for us.
Speaker 2: Yes, we finally have a start date, which believe is in exactly a week's time, exactly a week. So the way the way Lauren and I figured it is we've been out of work for three and a half months, so let's start on a Friday, so then we can do one shows. Enjoy.
Speaker 1: I like that. I see what you've done there. Yeah, obviously Jason Lauren taking over then over one.
Speaker 2: Hundred breakfast show.
Speaker 1: You may have seen that.
Speaker 2: I know a few.
Speaker 1: Listens from your old station have also flip rounds since you left there last year. So this is the new home of Jason Lyen. We're going to be going to the other end of the day six to eight, so a strongly recomen you stay in your car.
Speaker 2: Strongly reckohen you stay in your car.
Speaker 1: Obviously from six am, Lauren threw to now then Crassy and he leads him and Joel, then us, then Smally. Then you can turn off.
Speaker 2: About the guy after that?
Speaker 1: Who's after Smally? There is no one that's exactly right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, getting Midnight's person though we focus on these, That's true.
Speaker 3: Jason loved the promo shots right at home. Very nice, thank you, very yad rush.
Speaker 2: Yes, they always showed him to my son and he goes, that looks nothing.
Speaker 1: Whose dog was it?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 2: Is it a standing controversial? Lawren's got two dogs that she treats like children. They brushed one out.
Speaker 3: They can't a dog out?
Speaker 2: One of the dogs ugly. Yeah, it's okay as the farm, but why Apparently it was just all a bit too busy. It's a big pointer, which is a polite way of saying people would look at the dogs and not us in the photo. That's still a selling point. But dogs would.
Speaker 3: Still love that.
Speaker 2: Highly disappointed when they tune in and there's no dog on the But yeah, so one dog got the cart, So how does she feel about that? It wasn't great to break it to it gently, But there was also internal politics because I believe Sophie and Marketing was very excited about lending her dog, right, and then Lauren saw the run sheet was like, well, I'm a pen mum. I would like to bring my puppies in, so trying to get her dog parents alike that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean if I knew that that was dogs evolving the shed, I probably would have Gary, Well, you're yeah, that's got.
Speaker 2: Nothing to do with that's very putting on a billboard. You know about the cat. I don't know about the cat.
Speaker 3: I'm very exciting. Jason Lawrence starting a week from today, so next Friday they can be taking things over for breakfast. Here on number one hundred is the home of Jason Lauren.
Speaker 2: Is there anything I need to know about the office at that time of the morning.
Speaker 1: At that time of the morning, yeah, don't go out in the street because you'll probably die.
Speaker 2: Well, the old station was at Richmond, so I know how to run from a car park
Speaker 3: To Thanks Jess,