Speaker 1: On scoring leaves Oustrodia.
Speaker 2: This is the Wader Panalty Show.
Speaker 3: Good evening, A welcome to the Rita Panekey Show coming up tonight. The Victorian government plunged into a fresh crisis, with the acting Chief Police Commissioner sensationally quitting the force after just forty one days in the top job. The latest wacky ads from Labor and the Liberals as the major parties flood social media with campaign ads.
Speaker 4: Democrats in Congress find new.
Speaker 3: Lows they're approval rating, hitting a record low of twenty one percent.
Speaker 4: Link Lauren will.
Speaker 3: Have the latest, including Cory Booker's marathon filibuster and Alex Stein will tell us why he was attacked during trans Day of Visibility celebrations and we never forget left.
Speaker 4: He's losing it.
Speaker 5: Is there anything anything, oh earn you thing it are that they could do to lose your supper?
Speaker 4: Worried at this.
Speaker 3: Point, But first Labor has been weaponizing all things Trump to attack Peter Dutton, and it must be said the Opposition leader is not dealing with these attacks particularly well. But the Prime Minister himself has been struggling to explain some of his own commentary regarding the US President, watch this rather bizarre exchange.
Speaker 6: Prime Minister, you previously said that Donald Trump scares the ship out of you.
Speaker 3: What scared the ship out of you?
Speaker 6: And are you still frightened by those things about Donald Trump?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 8: It's Prime Minister. I have a constructive relationship with the President and I've had two very constructive phone calls with him.
Speaker 9: But no, no, sorry, So what skipped out of the question?
Speaker 4: What actually scared me about him?
Speaker 8: As Prime minister?
Speaker 10: Said this?
Speaker 8: As Prime Minister, I have a constructive relationship with the President and I look forward to continue and engage with him.
Speaker 3: Dear, what we have there is a weak, reckless leader who made I advise comments about a former president who anyone with a fully functioning brain knew was likely to be a future president. Joining me now for more on this is their panel. We've got Sky News contributors pri McSween and Tina McQueen, Tina Labor and the media have been using Donald Trump to attack Peter Dutton, trying to capitalize on the well almost uniformly terrible coverage of US politics that we get in this country. Is it working in scaring the electorate and making them think Peter Dutton is Donald Trump two point zero.
Speaker 6: No, I don't think it's working at all. And I look, I think Peter Dutton bedwise to agree and go hand in hand with Donald Trump on a lot of policies. So this won't work at all. I mean, this alban easy continuing Trump thumping.
Speaker 4: Isn't going to work.
Speaker 6: There's a lot of admiration for what Trump's doing in the US by Australians around the country, so this tactic will not work and may very well backby against Prime Minister.
Speaker 11: Prue.
Speaker 3: But Dutton isn't really leaning into it either. He seems to be scared of even talking about it. You either embrace it and point to the great things that are happening in the US and point out, you know where a different country has got different policies, or you tackle it in some other way. He seems to just sort of be allowing Labor to set the tone when it comes to this issue.
Speaker 12: Well, he's underestimating the fact that labor are street fighters. They play dirty, they play the man, as we know. And I don't necessarily agree with Tina in this. I think that their policy of attacking Dutton and weaponizing Trump against him is working in some cases. You know, he's I think that it's true that Albanize is hoping for a Trump bump. That's what they're all predicting if his liberation tariffs come in, And any sane person would understand that what Dutton is actually supporting of Trump is things like abandoning woke policies in school and generally in the community, and cutting back on the federal Department of Education. Why the hell do we have a federal Department of education when we have states governments running the education system. So I think draining the swamp of public servants is a good idea, and he's been very clear, Dutton about not you know, draining the swamp when it came to frontline workers. So I just think that Dutton needs to be more aggressive.
Speaker 4: Generally.
Speaker 12: We have big fisted, chest pumping Albanezi, who was missing in action for so long when it came to trying to advocate for against these tariffs. I mean, apart from not being able to even get a phone call with the president, you know, we have useless rut whose demeaned Trump so much being our advocate.
Speaker 4: Well, no wonder we're in this situation.
Speaker 11: But I think you're right, reader.
Speaker 6: I think mister Dutton really has to man up on this and not be wishy washy about it.
Speaker 4: These ads will work.
Speaker 6: If Dunton does not stand up for his relationship with Trump and the policies that he admires and will take.
Speaker 3: On board, well he needs just to be bolder across the board. Let's talk about those tariffs, though Tomorrow has been dubbed Liberation Day in the US, with Donald Trump said to announce a list of tariffs impacting Australias as well that it should be taking place with immediate effect. Australian meat, agriculture, pharmaceuticals, even the media all face possible tariffs. Tina, we have shot ourselves in the foot here with the negotiation because some of those unwise comments that we've had from labor ministers, from the PM as we just heard, and form the prime ministers who cannot keep out of the media. None of that helps when you're trying to negotiate an exemption. And Australia wasn't a fairly unique position because we've got a trade deficit with the US and most countries don't, so we perhaps could have got an advantageous still if our politicians were a little bit smarter.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they're really blown it, particularly markham turmalus Preu said Kevin Rudd. And you know President Trump, he doesn't take kindly to these remarks and he's got a long memory. So I think we've handled very poorly. We've gone totally in the wrong way about it.
Speaker 4: There are plenty of.
Speaker 6: Avenues we could have used to get to President Trump.
Speaker 4: That Albanese did not take advantage of.
Speaker 6: There's a number of private Australians that have a close relationship with the President. We could have gone that route. So I think, yeah, it's a real shame that that's happened, and clearly these tariffs are going to have some effect in our country. All I can hope for is a change of government where I'm certain that relationships will be better with the president. So we just have to hope that the government just changed and we can readjust our relationship with President Trump and fix some of these arrangements that will be no doubt be put in place on April fourth.
Speaker 3: Over here, Now, let's check in with the social media campaigns of the major parties.
Speaker 13: Let's start with Labor. This is their latest efforts.
Speaker 6: Authorized p rickson alp camera.
Speaker 3: Okay, it looks like the Liberals are taking a page out of Labour's playbook and trying to appeal to younger voters with these sort of left field ads. They've used the awful Snow White movie to mock lay up.
Speaker 7: This movie is such a flyp Yeah, people would walk out even if they played the film on a plane.
Speaker 9: But it's still better than this mid on Libra government.
Speaker 14: You think this trash movie is better than their debt filled budget.
Speaker 1: Liber are terrible, but this movie is a tougher watch than TikTok and The Mean Depression.
Speaker 13: Look, I know we got two out of ten on IMDb, but have you seen the power prices under Libra?
Speaker 4: Authorized? A host liberal Canberra prue? You are the pr Maven. What do you think of what you've just seen?
Speaker 11: Look?
Speaker 12: I can understand why they're targeting this generation and online media because it's the main consumption now of many many voters of all demographics. But I think these two attempts are really quite pathetic. You know, too hard, too long to cryptic.
Speaker 4: I just you know, I just don't understand it.
Speaker 12: I suppose one could argue that they're a bit better than Claire O'Neill's attempts, you know, homegrown attempts, but Bowen's attempts. But really, you know, they're not hitting the mark. What they need to do is probably get some younger people, not these you know, sort of advertising types who are probably snipping all sorts of different things in between you coming up with creative campaigns, you know, to come up with some ideas. But I just think these missed the mark.
Speaker 3: Well we've got another one for you, because it's not just the major parties, the minor parties, the independence, they're all joining in. Let's have a look at Senator for Teama Payman's effort is that we're capping. I've just said he's capping ic L TSPMO, SDB, wilted Rose emotion Tina. I'm not sure exactly what that was about, but I did have a look at the Instagram comments and they weren't complimentary.
Speaker 6: As all I can say, Reader, I must be ancient. I don't get any of these ads, the labor one in particular, the liberal one I think was silly to lose us. The snow White reference, because that actress in Snow White is the workest of Woken, although the movie apparently is shocking she'd still have plenty of fans, so.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't touch that.
Speaker 6: And Fatima, look, I very few people know who she is, shows very little to say and are going to be even more confused by watching that.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, Now the Liberals have started adding Monique don't take this sign posters alongside their Amelia Hamer posters in the seat of q Yol.
Speaker 4: This is clever.
Speaker 3: This is after the husband of the TLMP, Monig Ryan, was caught on camera removing one of Hamer's campaign ads last week. Tina, this is this is actually clever. It's an employing humor and it's making the point. It's reminding that electro of what happened.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 6: Look, I think it's brilliant and I was having a particular tough day the other Dame when I first saw this ad and it really made me just burst out laughing. I'd be a joyous, clever ad and we need.
Speaker 4: More like this to win an election. Proue.
Speaker 3: What else can the major political parties do to get through to the electrop Because not everyone is obsessed with politics.
Speaker 4: As we are.
Speaker 3: Much of the country is apathetic that kind of consume what.
Speaker 4: They have to. How do you get through to the average Australian.
Speaker 12: Well, I think that the messaging just has to be simple and clear. Everything they do needs to have a resolution. Why when I heard Dutton during his pub test on Sky and he was talking about the fuel excise, but then he didn't drive at home and saying every person, whether you pay text or not, will pay less for their fuel. You know, they don't sell properly, and so I think they also because Labor is so clever and obfuscating and taking the eye off the ball. They talk about things, but they don't get the clear message out there. And I just feel that the lips in particular allow Labor to get away with lies and murder generally, you know. So I think that you know, going cutting very clear communications is the way to go across all channels.
Speaker 4: I think you're right, Prue and Read.
Speaker 6: We need to go back to when Tony Abbott won and you know the three word slogans work, cut the tax, stop the boats, things like that. Short and concise messages is what Peter dut and the Liberal Party need to adopt.
Speaker 7: Yep.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, just the word xcise. I think people tune out. People understand tax and they understand dollar amounts. So if you say that will save you twenty dollars per week, whatever the amount is, that's what gets through. Now let's talk about Victoria. Victoria Police Commissioner Rick Nugent, who was sworn into the top job after Shane Patton was forced out of the role in February, has made the shop decision to quit, plunging Victoria Police and the Allen government into even greater chaos.
Speaker 4: Prough, the acting Chief.
Speaker 3: Commissioner, quit after just forty one days in the top job. There's allegations of inappropriate conduct involving a conflict of interest. This is during his previous stint as a commissioner, and these complaints have gone to the Anti corruption watchdog.
Speaker 4: But pro it's a mess, well, who would touch it?
Speaker 12: You know, the job is really toxic when you think that everything that is done in Victorian particular is politically motivated. The police commissioner's job, I don't care who's sitting in the chair, is virtually untenable unless you you capitulate and commit to what Allen and co. Dictate you as well give up. And I don't know whether this guy's past had any real influence or if it's a political gotcha where they've decided this guy isn't playing balls, so we need to get rid of him.
Speaker 4: Let's dig up.
Speaker 12: Some potential dirt.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 12: All you know is that everything that happens in Victorian politics stinks.
Speaker 3: Well, yes, and if you want to see Victoria nationally another term of the Alban Eazy government may just get you there.
Speaker 4: Now before you.
Speaker 3: Go, Tina, I've got to ask you about this piece I saw in The Australian's Margin Core column. A bit bizarre if you ask me. It was an attack against the white Haven cole director Raymond's age because he likes posts on social media that are in support of Trump and Elon Masker. He noted that Elon Musk would be a fantastic president. It's a shame he can't run to be president. This anonymous columnists label that embarrassing and nutty. I mean, where is this coming from? Where is this It's almost like we're back into twenty sixteen, where they don't seem to appreciate that this is the duly elected president of the United States and he.
Speaker 4: Enjoys enormous support, not just in America.
Speaker 6: Yeah, look, he's been over overwhelmingly elected, so you know, everyone's got the right to say I think, and if you want to support Trump and praise what him and must be doing, you should be able to without being ridiculed. I mean, it's just ridiculous. And good on him for saying what he really believes and what his thoughts are regarding the US. And you know that's a bold, brave move and I think more of us should do it.
Speaker 4: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: And I had to look at the again the comments from The Australian's readers and that they were not too impressed with the angle the columnists taken. The unnamed columnist Pru McSween, Tina McQueen, thank you so much for your time tonight. Joining me now is research fellow at the Institute of Public Affairs Saxon Davidson. Saxon Peter Dutton has spriaked a policy that would force the banks to slash their serviceability buffers for home loans by a third, as well as direct them to ease capital rules for borrowers with small deposits. Analysis conducted by Canstar estimates that such measures would allow the average person to borrow up to forty thousand dollars more than they otherwise would, But Canstar says that the person who is most likely to benefit from this structural change is the person selling the property, not the person taking on more debt. It's a drop in the ocean. That's a direct quote there, Saxon. Housing is going to be a huge issue. What do you make of the policies of the two major parties?
Speaker 15: Well, the policy of the two policies of the two major parties are pretty poor. Actually, the main issue with housing is affordability, and the biggest lever that the.
Speaker 2: Federal parties have to pull this lever is immigration.
Speaker 15: Demand for housing is far too high and it is lifting housing and rent prices for everybody. Now, this policy from Peter Dutton is a positive one and will allow people to enter the market that otherwise couldn't. But without significant cuts to migration, demand for housing is simply only going to rise further and further up.
Speaker 3: What about the policy of allowing people to access their super to buy a home. This seems to be a philosophical point for the liberals where they say it's your money, you should be able to access it to do with as you wish. What do you think about that, because it's certainly something Labor do not back well.
Speaker 15: Obviously, Labor wouldn't back any taking out of the super taking any money out of the superannuation funds.
Speaker 2: I'm a big.
Speaker 15: Supporter of this policy because ultimately superannuation does act as a double taxation on top of your income tax. And being able to use your own money to purchase a home for you to be able to build your life savings around like most Australians do, shouldn't be as outlandish a policy as some people in the political cost make it out to be.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, it seems mad that it's a particularly when you're investigating property and we've seen historically how much that has gone up in value, So why deprive people of the opportunity Now, Labor said that it will urge the Fair Work Commission to back above inflation pay rises for two point nine million low paid workers, in a move that will no doubt spark a political war between the party and businesses across the country. Saxon is Labor backing a winning plan here. This is certainly going to be popular, but will it be inflationary?
Speaker 2: It's absolutely going to be inflationary.
Speaker 15: Any arbitrary increase to wages which is not met with equivalent increase to productivity is going to be naturally inflationary, which I mean is to the detriment of the entire population, particularly low paid workers. And I mean the other thing that's been missing out of this converse is the effect this is going to have on businesses, particularly particularly small and medium enterprises. Smaller medium enterprises are being burdened at a double rate at the moment due to record energy prices and also by a record amount of red tape at both the federal and the state level. If this is going to be again, if they're going to be burdened even more by an increased labor cost, that just means more businesses are going to go under which means that a lot of those workers who labor supposedly support with this policy shift are just going to lose their jobs, and no one wants that.
Speaker 3: Well, the fear here is that this is, as you explain, going to be particularly bad for low income earners because it's going to be inflationary, but it's probably going to be most attractive because they're going to end up with some more money in their pocket initially before that inflation takes it all away. So I think politically it's very clever from Labour. Now, finally, before you go, Saxon, let's talk about Victoria. The Allen government is set to ink the most expensive contract of the suburban rail loop is going to be billions dollars more. They're going to do this despite Peter Dutton threatening to cut federal funding for the project if he wins. So we could be looking, Saxon at an eleven point five billion dollar black hole in this project. What is the business case for the suburban rail Loop?
Speaker 2: There simply isn't one. This is a boondoggle.
Speaker 3: We have spent billions and we're about to spend many, many billions more and there's no business.
Speaker 2: There's no business case for this project.
Speaker 15: And it's just a continuation of the storied history of this Labor government, which is now eleven years old, of budget blowouts, project delays and unfulfilled promises, all three of which were seen with the most recently canceled and repurposed now Glasgow Commonwealth Games. And we've seen project after projects there are simply more delays, more budget blowouts, and this eleven point two budget hole that's now in this pre is probably only going to get larger considering that we know based on history, what the results will be.
Speaker 2: The longer this project.
Speaker 4: Goes on, Saxon Davidson, Thank you so much, Vin, Thank you for having me.
Speaker 3: Still to come a Lefties Losing it plus Democrats sink two new loads with their approval.
Speaker 4: Rating committing to twenty one percent. Link. Lauren joins us next with the.
Speaker 3: Details Welcome back. It's time for Lefties losing it. And there has been much controversy among the humorless joyless left because this alleged comic Amber Ruffin has been removed as the headline act for the White House Correspondence Dinner.
Speaker 4: A tragedy for comedy. Let's get back to the monologue.
Speaker 7: During the Houston Astros World Series victory parade on Monday, Senator Ted Cruz was reportedly hit with a beer.
Speaker 4: Can in the chest and neck. It missed his fine because he doesn't have one.
Speaker 3: Oh dear, and she's not only painfully and funny, she's also a lefty losing it who intended to use the occasion to grandstand.
Speaker 7: You're kind of a bunch of murderers. I mean so like they were like you need to be you know, equal and make sure that the that you give it to both sides and blah blah blah. I was like, there's no way I'm going to be for doing that, dude.
Speaker 3: Murderers and speaking on the podcast, you saw there off far left clown side the Daily Beast and were often revealed just what a nasty lefty she is saying Republicans are not even human.
Speaker 2: It's just about burns on.
Speaker 7: Trump hurt badly and then it trickles down to everyone who is around him because y'all also guilty. So I think it just they got their feelings hurt. But it may want that false equivalency that the media does want that it feels great, it makes them feel like human beings, but they shouldn't get to feel that way because they're not.
Speaker 3: Some people are more culpable than others, that's right, man, They get more jokes made about them, and the jokes are meaner. And of course the miserable, joyless ladies of the view thought that last line was hilarious. Look at the immediate reactions here when they played the clip.
Speaker 7: It makes them feel like human beings, but they shouldn't get to feel that way because they're not.
Speaker 4: Charming. Think they all need psychological help.
Speaker 3: But just not from this next lady who claims to be a psychologist, and she has this important question for Americans.
Speaker 5: Are you in question for Trump supporters and supporters of Musk and iar of care. I'm just asking a genuine, honest question for you. Is there anything, anything or how do you think it are that they could do to lose your support at this.
Speaker 3: Point, Yes, if I'm a Trump mask RFK, any of them appear with a septum ring, I'm going to assume that they have lost their minds and disregard anything they have to say.
Speaker 4: That's all it's going to take.
Speaker 3: Let's go back to the view and watch here as the ladies not along like I'm thinking idiots, as this lefty Ellie Misstal claims that no law passed before nineteen sixty five should be respected.
Speaker 16: My premises for the book is that every law passed before in the nineteen sixty five Voting Rights Act should be presumptively unconstitutional. Right, But because before in the nineteen sixty five Voting Rights Act, we were functionally in apartheid country. Not everybody who lived here could vote here, So why should I give about some law that some old white man passed in the nineteen twenties, like the immigration of Nationale.
Speaker 4: We got now.
Speaker 3: We will get to Corey Booker's is sent into madness shortly. But first, the polling for the Democrats continues to hit new lows. We are now looking at twenty one percent approval ratings for Democrats in Congress.
Speaker 4: Here is CNN.
Speaker 17: Holy Toledo voters' views of the Democrats in Congress. Among all voters, disapproved sixty eight percent. And look at the approved number, just twenty one percent, even lower than the Democratic Party at large.
Speaker 11: This is the lowest on.
Speaker 17: Record for Democrats, according to Quinnipiac University polling. You think these numbers are bad, Let's go to this side of the screen. We'll look how Democratic voters feel.
Speaker 4: Get this.
Speaker 17: The plurality of Democratic voters disapprove of Democrats in Congress at forty nine percent, and just forty percent approve. Horrible, horrible, horrible.
Speaker 3: Joining me now is host of a new program spot On with Link Lauren on Meghan Kelly's Network Link. Even the majority of Democrats do not approve of the Democrats in Congress.
Speaker 1: Great to be back with you, Rita. This is because the Democrats have lost their darn minds. The Democrats are also choosing these ridiculous hills to die on. If you look at the data, seventy nine percent of Americans in a recent New York Times IPSIS poll, they tell you they do not want men and women's sports. So what do the Democrats do the next day? They go out and vote to keep men in women's sports. If you look at these polls and overwhelming majority of Americans they support mass deportations, they support deporting criminals.
Speaker 2: What do the Democrats do.
Speaker 1: They go on TV and say, no, no, no, we can't do these mass deportations.
Speaker 2: This is racist, this is xenophobic.
Speaker 1: So the Democrats are coming down on the wrong side of every single issue, and it's why people are leaving the Democratic Party in droves.
Speaker 3: Well, he talked about the Democrats losing their minds.
Speaker 4: Here's another candidate. This is just incredible.
Speaker 3: Corey Booker talked NonStop for twenty four to twenty five hours.
Speaker 4: This is Philip on the.
Speaker 2: Top stupidest questions in America.
Speaker 11: You've gotten this question.
Speaker 16: I think you would agree with me. You're not a kind of guy that uses words like.
Speaker 2: Hey, this is stupid, but this is stupid. The thing.
Speaker 11: I heard the stupid question.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, heroic.
Speaker 3: They can say the applause from the other Democrats when he broaked the record for the longest SPAECHA.
Speaker 1: Tell me why, Well, I really couldn't tell you why Corey Booker is standing there for twenty five hours running his mouth. But what I can tell you is, if this is the best the Democrats have to offer, is if this is the face of the resistance, I think the Republicans are going to be a Okay, Corey Booker wants to show he's an alpha. He's a masculine guy. You're standing there in an air conditioned room talking about nonsense for twenty five hours. This is not an alpha masculine guy. President Trump got shot in Butler, Pennsylvania on July thirteenth and stood up with blood streaming down his face, saying fight, fight Fight. That is an alpha in an image of strength people can relate to. Corey Booker looked like a clown.
Speaker 10: Well.
Speaker 3: Part of the crisis facing the Democrats is that they are doubling it down on that leftist lunacy you mentioned, and part of that is attacking Elon Musk. I mean, these on hinge demented height field attacks against Elon Musk, labeling him a Nazi, a threat to democracy, and sadly it's backed by the mediasm of this hysteria. And this is something Joe Rogan touched on recently because.
Speaker 14: Right now they lost to Trump, they're in this scattered thing where they're trying to put on everything he does, hide all the good stuff. You didn't hear a peep about Elon rescuing those people. That should have been on all of the news stories all day long. It should have been a huge national event. We're finally going to rescue the astronauts who are trapped in the space station for eight months. And this super genius, this Elon Musk character, is the guy who figured out how.
Speaker 16: To go get them.
Speaker 2: His company went.
Speaker 14: And rescued them because we can't do it anymore.
Speaker 3: He's one hundred percent right there. That was stranded there for months. It was supposed to be a seven day mission because NASA couldn't get them.
Speaker 4: So Elon steps in to do that. It's successful.
Speaker 3: It should have just been a moment that united the country, this moment of triumph, and yet it was barely covered because it helps Elon Musk it helps Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: Well, what I find so funny about these Democrats calling Elon Musk a threat to democracy. They didn't think it was a threat to democracy. Having a brain dead president Joe Biden for the last four years, that wasn't a threat to democracy. Open borders, hundreds of thousands of people pouring through the border every single month bringing fentanyl, drugs and crime. MS thirteen trendy at Agua. That wasn't a threat to democracy to the Democrats. All of a sudden, Elon Musk, who has an American made electric vehicle company, this is the guy they are waging war on. I think all of these people who are burning down Tesla's, burning down dealerships, storming dealerships, you all are domestic terrorists. Tom Homan and Christy Nome need to snatch you up. They need to put you on the planes and send you to Guantanamo. We can send the women of the View Takuantanamo, Megan Markle, and then also these people who are vandalizing Tesla's. You guys can all go together. Because Elon Musk is trying to find waste, broad and abuse, and the federal government right throughout history, the person trying to get rid of waste, broad and abuse. Is usually the hero, but because he's working with Trump, suddenly he's the boogeyman to the left RITA.
Speaker 3: How complicit is the media in these attacks with saying against Tesla dealerships, against Tesla driver's sixty one year old woman was baitionated. I've shown some incredible footage in Race and Wakes of just violent domestic terrorism. There is now the to describe it because these attacks are politically motivated. Do you hold the media at all accountable for some of this behavior?
Speaker 1: So I do hold the media somewhat accountable for this behavior, the burning down Teslas and storming dealerships, because these networks like MSNBC, they're the ones who are talking to these rich, white, liberal, affluent women, and most of them are the ones going and protesting outside of Tesla dealerships. Most Americans they got to go to work. They don't have time to stand outside a dealership with a little sign and doing a chant. They have to go and provide for their families. So I do hold MSNBC accountable. But they did this for years. Right, they called Donald Trump a threat to democracy, They called him a dictator, they called him a Nazi hitler, a fascist. They smeared Donald Trump for years and we saw the horrific repercussions of those smears. The last few years.
Speaker 3: Now, the Democrats have been called the party of miserable women and weak men. And you've spoken about the beta male phenomen Explain to my audience what you mean by that and what that means in the political climate, because we are saying more and more young men gravitate to the rise, whilst women are going increasingly to the left.
Speaker 1: So I've been talking about this a lot recently. We've seen polls, we've seen focus groups. Tons of men are shifting to the right politically. They're leaving the Democratic Party in droves. They're identifying as Republicans, as MAGA, as Independents as MAHA because the Democratic Party is unrecognizable. They can't even define what a man or a woman is. So how is that inviting two men? And also, the Democratic Party, like you said, is run by a bunch of beta males. If you look at Tim Walls, he's a beta male. You look at Corey Booker, beta male, Hawking, Jeffreys, Chuck Schumer, and then you look at the women and the forefront of the Democratic Party, Elizabeth Warren, Jasmine Crockett, Congresswoman Delaro. They are shrill, obnoxious women that no man wants to spend five minutes listening to. Men are also tired of apologizing for their masculinity. Men are tired of on the left having a say I'm so sorry. Was I man'splaining? Was I being toxically masculine? Was I sitting with my legs too far apart? Was I man spreading? Men are tired of this malarkey, this tomfoolery, and it's why they're shifting to the right.
Speaker 3: Well, a man who's kind of presented himself as an alpha masculine Alan Baldwin, well, after that interaction we.
Speaker 4: Saw on the red carpet, perhaps that's not what he is. And there's been more fallout from.
Speaker 3: That Alec and Hilaria Baldwin interaction, that humiliating video.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to show it again.
Speaker 3: We know what we're talking about, where she breaks him on the red carpet in front of everybody.
Speaker 4: Now, some industry's.
Speaker 3: Side as are speaking out saying that Alec has terrorized movie sets for years and this is.
Speaker 4: A karma link. What have you got to say about that.
Speaker 1: So I guess this could be some kind of karma for Alec Baldwin. But for all the men out there, listen to me. If you choose to appropriate with the woman who is insane and crazy and has multiple personalities and think she's from Spain when she's from Boston, don't cry over spilled milk. Don't cry from me Argentina when things aren't hunky dory at home. So Alec Baldwin, he knew what he was doing. He had seven kids with Ilaria Ilaria even though she's really Hillary from Boston. Okay, she's from the Spanish coast of Boston.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 1: So if you go to bed, have seven kids with a crazy woman, don't cry over spilled milk. I have no sympathy for you, Alec Baldwin. You made your bed lie in it.
Speaker 4: Oh that is harsh.
Speaker 3: But you know what I cannot get over this fake Hispanic accent and forgetting English words when.
Speaker 4: She's not Hispanic, she's not Latin. Where is she getting this wrong?
Speaker 3: Before you go, how is Hollywood in general coping with a second Trump term? Is the hatred for all things Trump as deep as it's been in the past, they finally realizing it's probably not a good idea to alienate at least half the country, or are they too setting their ways. Are they disregarding the box office and focused on their activism.
Speaker 1: So I do think there is a little bit of a reckoning and a wake up call happening in Hollywood. You kind of have to hit them over the head with it. They really have to have some big flops to come to terms with the fact seventy seven million Americans voted for President Trump. Right Republicans maga. They have buying power. They are purchasing power. They go to the movie theaters. They're not going to put their money where their mouth is for a project that denigrates everything conservative values stand for. And that's what we've seen in Hollywood. Hollywood has gone so woke, they've gone so left, they've gone so progressive. They tried to denigrate the nuclear family in this country. So I think unless they start embracing these Republicans and seventy seven million Americans who voted for Trump, they will continue to fade into obsolescence, like we saw with Sound of Freedom. In some of these films the last few years, there is money there Republicans will go to the box office, but the movie has to be good and it has to speak to them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, and it can't patronize and just be ticking boxes. This is what we are seeing with so many productions, whether it's TV or.
Speaker 4: Movies, where they have to have the.
Speaker 3: DEI checklist completed before they actually worry about whether it's a decent product or not. Link Lauren, It's always a pleasure.
Speaker 1: Thanks for your time tonight, Thanks for having me.
Speaker 4: Coming up.
Speaker 3: My next guest was attacked during Trance Day of Visibility demonstrations.
Speaker 9: Alex Stein is up. Welcome back.
Speaker 3: Now it's time for the Golden Age. Elections have consequences, and yes, it is the beginning of the Golden.
Speaker 4: Age, all right.
Speaker 3: The latest figures have just been released and they show that the Trump administration has resolved the illegal immigration crisis. It's no longer a crisis, with the numbers crossing illegally at the US Mexico border.
Speaker 4: Falling yet again in March, hitting a.
Speaker 3: New record low just seven thousand cross illegally. Remember we were seeing two hundred thousand plus a month under the Biden administration. The March data is a ninety four percent reduction from at the same time last year March last year. Department of Homeland Security agents call it the Trump effect. One DHS source told The New York Post, migrants are scared. There are consequences now. Everyone who is caught is charged and does time. Remember when the Democrats and their propaganda arm the bulk of the mainstream media claimed that it was impossible for Biden to fix the problem he created.
Speaker 18: I remember Republicans keep saying Biden doesn't need Congress, he can stop what's happening at the border all by himself. Can you fact check that for us, because we here all though that's not true.
Speaker 16: Republicans have been saying largely wrongly right because saying that the president can close the border unilaterally on his own, president actually doesn't have the authority.
Speaker 1: Under law to do that.
Speaker 7: There's only so much President Biden can do with executive action, and.
Speaker 4: He did try to do whatever he could. They actually are doing everything they can.
Speaker 16: The president hands are tied.
Speaker 1: There's only so much that he can do.
Speaker 19: President Biden has issues executive orders, but there's only so much he can do within his purview.
Speaker 18: What an intractable a problem this is for the president with no easy solutions.
Speaker 4: No easy solutions here. There are no easy solutions here, folks.
Speaker 18: The president insisting there's only so much he can do without Congress. How much can actually be done quickly without Congress acting?
Speaker 17: How would this happen without the power of the purse, without Congress getting involved.
Speaker 5: They need Congress to act to fix the broken immigrations stuff.
Speaker 19: This cannot happen without Congress resourcing this.
Speaker 5: There's only so much a president can do with his pen and his phone.
Speaker 3: Turns out it wasn't an intractable problem and there was an easy solution.
Speaker 4: All you needed was a new president.
Speaker 3: Joining me now is comedian and host of Prime Time with Alex Stein on Blaze TV. Alex We were told it can't be done. European countries have achieved little in the way of stopping their illegal immigration issues, but Trump within a matter of weeks had this issue under control.
Speaker 19: I mean, Rita, it's such a just a laughable proposition to even say that the President of the United States of America, the commander in chief, is not responsible for protecting our borders. That's basically his main responsibility. But these people had to just do whatever they could to try to sell the Biden presidency as being a success, when in reality it was the worst presidency.
Speaker 11: That we possibly could have had.
Speaker 19: And I think looking back, it was actually great eight that Joe Biden won the twenty twenty election because now we can see how bad things were and we can see how effective Trump truly is with fixing things.
Speaker 11: So, you know, it's just ridiculous what these people.
Speaker 19: Want to say when it comes to Joe Biden in the comparisons to Donald Trump. It's just a night and day difference when it comes to the direction that this country's heading.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 3: This week we had the trans Day of Visibility, and you decided to mark the occasion by attending a protest in Texas.
Speaker 4: You were blasting the song dude looks like a lady, Dude looks like a lady and death.
Speaker 3: Not surprisingly, it took around five seconds before you were attacked.
Speaker 12: What of your love?
Speaker 11: Tell yourself than you want to fight? You want to fight? I don't know. I'm so scared.
Speaker 4: What are you gonna do? Alexa.
Speaker 3: I may be jumping to conclusions here, but I don't think that we're happy to see you.
Speaker 11: No, Rita. It's a cliche.
Speaker 19: You say a lot the party of tolerance and acceptance is not very tolerant or accepting when it comes to people that even try.
Speaker 11: To have the same viewpoint.
Speaker 19: I went there to try to, uh, you know, I guess, be friendly, and obviously I was joking.
Speaker 11: I was being sarcastic.
Speaker 19: But as soon as I stood up and I had the boombox playing Aerosmith, they.
Speaker 11: Knew what was going on, and they immediately got violent.
Speaker 19: And I really feel bad because I was there with the cameraman and my girlfriend and they threw coffee on her, you know, they threw water on me, and I'm trying to go there and this is a very tense situation. I go there and I try to have I guess a different angle. I try to be funny or I try to be you know, goofy. But in reality, these protests are getting dangerous and there's more and worthy protests rita. So I'm happy that this didn't actually get much worse than it really was.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, he got a bit willing there.
Speaker 3: There was a bit of RGI bargie and I'm not sure whether you should be taking a girlfriend to these little projects, Alex. We need to have a talk about that off camera because I'm never going to have you married off if you pull stunts like this taking your girlfriend to a trans day of Visibility protest.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: Now, let's talk about Super Bowl champions the Eagles. They're looking forward to their White House visit, a very different response to what we saw back in twenty eighteen. Let's hear now from Eagles coach Nick Siriani talking about how honored he is to be invited.
Speaker 10: I'm really excited to go. What an honor, What an honor to be able to go to the White House. You know, teams that have been winning the championship have been doing that for a long time, and I'm really honored to go.
Speaker 4: I'm really excited to go, Alex.
Speaker 3: Things were very different back in twenty eighteen when President Trump, during his first term, rescinded his invitation to the Eagles after they showed great disrespect by saying that they were only going to send a small delegation. The whole team didn't want to go. It's quite a backflip, I.
Speaker 11: Mean to say the least, it's a huge backflip.
Speaker 19: When you look at Pennsylvania in this last election, I would not have thought that they would be in favor of Donald Trump. Everybody thought that that was going to be such a nail bier, but it wasn't. And so I think that people of Pennsylvania are willing to say, Look, I love Donald Trump. I like Donald Trump, Nick Sirianni. This is his second championship, I believe. So he's a great coach, and he's out there speaking for the fans, not just the players that might be mad, that might not like Trump. This is for the fans of Philadelphia. They're not only voted for Donald Trump, but love the Eagles. So I'm happy that they're going to go and make this right. And they are too. It's ridiculous, even if Joe Biden was in office. Every team that wins a championship, especially football, the most important sport here in America, you go to the White House.
Speaker 11: It's tradition.
Speaker 19: And I really don't like these teams breaking from tradition.
Speaker 3: No, And I think that's where we're seeing the cultural shift most strongly. I think when it comes to Hollywood, when it comes to so many parts of the entertainment industry, they're still completely divorced from reality. And then just on this anti Trump campaign where they alienate half the country, but the sporting teams Alex seem to be realizing that it doesn't pay to upset your fan base. You've got to actually either be neutral or just accepting off people's different viewpoints. I'm not saying we're there yet.
Speaker 4: But there seems to be a bit of a shift.
Speaker 19: Well, Ruda, now you saw you were playing this all year long. All of the NFL players are doing the Trump dance every time they score a touchdown or they sack the quarterback.
Speaker 11: So you know what, we've I had.
Speaker 19: A big shift, and now it's cool to be a Trump supporter, and I'm happy to see it.
Speaker 11: Now we're the cool kids reader.
Speaker 19: Finally, you know, they used to alienate us, but now it's cool to like Donald Trump, and we were doing it before it was cool to do it.
Speaker 3: Well, if you want to be a rebel, you have to be conservative. I mean that is just the way it is now if you're a young person, because the group think is so much the other way.
Speaker 4: We have to check in now on will Smith Alex.
Speaker 3: He went from being arguably the world's biggest film star, winning Academy Awards, among the highest paid stars in the industry, and then this happened oh wow, wow, Will Smith to smack the shit out of me.
Speaker 6: Like him?
Speaker 4: Wow, dude.
Speaker 3: Well, the weirdo Hollywood crowd gave him a standing ovation shortly after that when he want his little ward. But the rest of the world were pretty appalled by his antics and he had this massive, full form grace. That was three years ago now and he's now launched a comeback, a musical comeback.
Speaker 16: I feel like I'm just getting started. They tried to finish me. I'm like the universe infinite, there's no end in me.
Speaker 2: This is the bounce back.
Speaker 4: What will y'all?
Speaker 2: This is the bounce back.
Speaker 11: Here, come to bounce back.
Speaker 2: Get your eyes on him.
Speaker 1: This is the bounce back.
Speaker 4: Okay, Alex, Is that a song? Is that a comeback? Or is it? I don't know.
Speaker 3: Do we intrude on a therapy session?
Speaker 19: Yeah, it was definitely a little therapeutic what he was talking about.
Speaker 11: I think he called it lyrical lemonade.
Speaker 19: But you know that we're in a simulation because now Will Smith is cussing in his freestyle raps. I would have never thought that that would ever be possible, because he always said that he doesn't have to cuss in his wraps to sell records. But when it comes to Will Smith rapping rita, this is a good sign. This is going back to the fresh Prince of bel Air days, the Men in Black days.
Speaker 11: There was a time when Will Smith truly was the.
Speaker 19: A list, funny powerhouse rapper, actor, dancer, and I hope you can go back to that. You know, he had a horrible fall from grace. His wife, Jada Pinkett Smith very unlikable.
Speaker 11: If you ask me personally.
Speaker 19: So I actually like to see the revitalization or the revolution or the pivot of Will Smith's career.
Speaker 11: I'm excited to see it. You know, will it be a success? Who knows?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll say, We'll say his music was actually underrated, always thought in the past.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure about this one though.
Speaker 3: And now before you go, we've seen activist students behind violent protests deported, But the problem runs deeper than the students.
Speaker 4: Look at this academic, the.
Speaker 3: Chair of the English department at the University of Wisconsin, o' clay wellok at what he allegedly did, flipped over a table set up by college Republicans at the university.
Speaker 4: But Alex despite what we're seeing in that particular footage.
Speaker 3: We are seeing sanity prevailing at a number of universities that are abandoning their DEI programs.
Speaker 4: Tell me about this shift. I mean, they're being forced to do it.
Speaker 3: But seeing the Universe University of California walk back from DEI, well that's got to be good news.
Speaker 19: Well, Rita, I go to a lot of these college campuses, and really, these kids could care less about DEI.
Speaker 11: It's a lot of the faculty.
Speaker 19: And as a matter of fact, when I do these debates, oftentimes the faculties are the ones that come over there and they don't necessarily I've never had my table flipped, but I've had them say flippant remarks to me, and I've had them say get alive. So it seems like the teachers are the ones that are doing all the indoctrinating. So to see these programs go by the wayside, God bless them.
Speaker 11: That's great. We don't need them. But I think that is a real problem.
Speaker 19: It's not necessarily the students, it's actually the administrators and the faculty.
Speaker 3: Of course, that's where it starts. Alex Stein, thanks so much for your time tonight. That's it from me. I'll see You Tomorrow night at eleven with Douglas Murray Don't Go Anywhere.
Speaker 4: Newsnight is up next