Speaker 1: Can I take it to Bannsdale. Where'ssdale is in Gippsland.
Speaker 2: That's right, Well that's Royal Bansdale. That's caught. That's where my horse was running yesterday. Now sorry, my horse racehorse. That's not the name of the horse. The horse is Saint Winnifrey.
Speaker 1: You've got a racehorse. I've got four of them.
Speaker 2: So my brother and I, my brother and I bought this racehorse for fifteen thousand dollars outright on the internet during COVID.
Speaker 1: Oh and the rest of us got dogs.
Speaker 2: You've got a racehorse. And then we bought it because it was a bloodstock. Thousand dollars in New Zealand went.
Speaker 1: Bust, right, so they were all going cheap. But is that a lot fifteen times? Well it depends how good the horse with the horse in New Zealand. Yeah, get it over.
Speaker 2: Well here's the thing we bought it. We bought it blind, really, just based off a description on the internet. Ryan, my brother says, that sounds good, it looks good. Let's buy but he sure well, jet pets so here's the thing you can take them on there. We have to chuck it on the plane. So the airfare for the horse cost about ten thousand, and then we get it here and Ryan goes, oh, we probably should vet it.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what do you mean were not vetted it yet? He goes no, So we vetted it. As it turns out, it was okay.
Speaker 2: Its legs were all there, it's you know, it was all it was all it was all happy jet what's oh I can't even remember it. Then we had to break it in, right, so race elso have to be broken in.
Speaker 1: So did you write it? They have to be, you know, taught how to raise.
Speaker 3: Did you buy it? Is it like a like a pony had a fair?
Speaker 1: Was it a baby when you yeah, it was a foul. Yeah, oh my god. Okay were it like what thirty thousand? There's a big investment.
Speaker 2: Anyways, yesterday it was running at bands Dale now Royal. I want to I want to draw your attention to the extreme left hand side of the tracker jumped out of the gates last Jace. This is fourth in the black and the gold cap. Now oh yeah, I'm watching the four thirty News. I'd just come out of the studio presented the four thirty News and I thought I'd.
Speaker 1: Flick it on because it had ground. It's called St. Winnifred.
Speaker 2: It's on the extreme left hand side coming out the straight. Now no chance. Twenty to one didn't put any money on it. Let's let's take in the.
Speaker 3: Call Winnifred from a long way back then your dad. It's Saturn MH Saturn image from moose jaw coming Saturn MH moose jaw and then saying Winnifred and wow, Winnifred's come with a big lunge out wide sat An image and moose.
Speaker 1: It ran like Usain Bolt at the end. One and do you get anything? I didn't.
Speaker 2: Never sent on it, my brother, But don't you much.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing? Surprise, Yeah there is.
Speaker 2: So we've got a thirty percent share each. Still that's a lot of vet fields. But something like that, that's a fifteen thousand.
Speaker 1: Dollars race doesn't even pay half legitment.
Speaker 2: Jason Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials.