Speaker 1: To comply with Spotify's AI enforcement of copyright law. Parts of this podcast have been modified or removed. For the full experience, please listen live on nov one hundred or live stream at novafm dot com dot au.
Speaker 2: Jason Lauren on one hundred.
Speaker 3: Well, good morning, everybody, Good morning, Hey, Happy pizza today.
Speaker 4: Happy pizza today.
Speaker 3: Happy pizza today. If you're wondering what we're talking about, there's one thing.
Speaker 5: The Jason Lauren Show will go to any extreme fur.
Speaker 4: Pizza.
Speaker 3: We are doing the Great Pizza Hut Pilgrimage today. We are at eight point thirty. There will be a minibus outside the studio. We get on the minibus and we make our way to Ballarat, the last remaining all you can eat pizza?
Speaker 4: Is this like Christmas view? You've been talking about this for years.
Speaker 6: It is a bit like did you.
Speaker 4: Move to Melbourne for this moment?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 6: Yes, nine years in the making.
Speaker 8: Today we eat.
Speaker 7: You got so many weekends to go, but we must got.
Speaker 8: Eight thirty traffics better during the week.
Speaker 7: How have you thirty in the morning the best time to go?
Speaker 6: How have you prepared well?
Speaker 3: Just you know the ice bath yesterday? Watch what I ate for dinner. I had two tacos and then I stopped after the second.
Speaker 4: It homemade taco.
Speaker 8: You're can have breakfast this morning?
Speaker 6: No, No, I've just done a coffee.
Speaker 9: Okay, all these things you got to think about it because when you're going into an all you can eat situation, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Did you prepare? I had a limbered up for your trip.
Speaker 8: Top.
Speaker 9: I had some protein powder with some Greek yogur that's gonna blow. Yeah, that's all happening. I'm not having anymore.
Speaker 6: So hard shell, soft shell taker, I'm.
Speaker 7: A hard shelling. Well when I'm when I'm at home, yes, but they're not like.
Speaker 4: When you're in a Mexican restaurant. It's yeah, fronty shell every day the week, last past one bite.
Speaker 7: They kind of like fake tacos, aren't they hard shells? Don't know anywhere else you get them?
Speaker 8: Tell aund Okay, it's all soft shell.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I know who invented the hard shell?
Speaker 8: Anyhow?
Speaker 4: What about that little thing that you put in the oven that I always think it's going to melt?
Speaker 8: You know, you pull the white That is genius, that is engineering. What is it made off to not melt cardboard?
Speaker 6: We are not going to zumers. We are going to pizzed Up.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, that's what I want to go to Mexico.
Speaker 6: Let's go to Italy.
Speaker 4: Let's go to so Pizza, Hot Day, the Pilgrimage, the.
Speaker 6: Other big news today that we need to talk about.
Speaker 4: I wanted to show you something.
Speaker 10: Okay, what do we got?
Speaker 4: We got a briefcase.
Speaker 5: Yep, Mick Green, Yep. This is my brand new album, The Life of a show Girl.
Speaker 7: T S twelve. I love the Kelsey Brothers. Jason just seems like such a hype guy.
Speaker 8: Don't you think Jason is a lad?
Speaker 4: Yeah? You want him, You want him in your corner.
Speaker 6: Absolutely so.
Speaker 4: Taylor Swift's new album Now.
Speaker 7: I mean I had a situation when I was trying to I was on a shoot and will everyone stopped for the countdown?
Speaker 6: Really?
Speaker 8: Yeah? Then website crash, Yeah, they crashed every.
Speaker 4: Huge Day to be an Adult yesterday clipped.
Speaker 8: By desk channel Mine doing the countdown to everyone really.
Speaker 6: Do you reckon?
Speaker 8: They go?
Speaker 6: Daddy?
Speaker 7: Well, Quentin, I were texting and I was like, wow, big day. Test Swiss new album Click Goes and an r B A or eight cut Like what a Day to be an Adult?
Speaker 6: Good point? Huge, good point, a.
Speaker 4: New Tate album, living.
Speaker 8: On the album, that's exactly merch.
Speaker 7: Did you buy the record that you could get a pre order of the actual physical recording table and talking about that a bit later.
Speaker 4: The cassette cassette This.
Speaker 3: Is Star, good morning, this is Nouber one hundred. That is the Lady that is well the world is talking about last twenty four hours.
Speaker 4: Taylor Swift in style TS twelve is coming, baby.
Speaker 6: Are you representing with your little orange put there today?
Speaker 8: She's American show Girl?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Which is the name? Is interesting?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 8: I like the name.
Speaker 4: I like the name too.
Speaker 8: It gives off a few hints.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know, I imagine the tour the show girls, you like, she's.
Speaker 6: Just finished the year as tour.
Speaker 8: She's still on the roof, the roof.
Speaker 7: It wasn't my favorite, I know, but that's why she's But this has been there. Look, there are many things that have pointed to this being a long time in the making, that it was always going to be yesterday. Thoughts on TES twelve dropped on the twelfth of August at twelve twelve.
Speaker 6: She hasn't They haven't posted the full episode the podcast.
Speaker 7: Shit that would be the most downloaded podcast history of the world.
Speaker 4: Wonner.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, I was a bit irritated by it. All. I know we're going to talk about later, but I don't know. I just just irritated me a bit. I just don't go. Why did you go sort of a quarter of the way.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, just the count the countdown.
Speaker 8: Band aid up and let's go, let's start playing it a million times.
Speaker 4: I agree, the countdown for a pre order is kind of offensive. I was like, I want to hear it now. I stopped what I'm doing.
Speaker 9: We're counting down to a pre order that we don't know when we're going to get our hands on it.
Speaker 3: It'd be like a radio show saying we're going to do some sort of hiding contest and talk about it for weeks before they do it.
Speaker 7: Would marketing geniuses, I mean to be honest, we would have just started it when we wanted to marketing to all marketing to all marketing.
Speaker 4: Clindian Pire State buildings lit up on.
Speaker 3: Not since we would light up the story bridge in Brisbane for when the Broncos would win each year something.
Speaker 4: We don't light up anything for anything around you do we light up in Melbourne? I don know.
Speaker 6: We spoke to the guy who gets to change the colors.
Speaker 7: On top of the We spoke to Niale Horn, who's knew the guy who got to do.
Speaker 4: It at NI.
Speaker 8: Six degrees. The flint the street station.
Speaker 4: Up for all sorts of course, lit up green for Wicked or something.
Speaker 8: And pink for b charity causes and the like and a park.
Speaker 4: Do we light up the Art Center for yes, every now and I mean it lights up. But do we light it up for a reason?
Speaker 8: I think so yes.
Speaker 6: For someone to claim this city doesn't light up for anything.
Speaker 8: Exactly.
Speaker 9: Actually, the MCG changes the lights, does it depending on which club is playing?
Speaker 4: So doesn't excuse me? Well, the light that shine into the m.
Speaker 8: CGH home game, it's red and blue, not on the ground of the stand. If it's a Richmond home game.
Speaker 4: It's black and yellow on the outside. Doggies, I even noticed that. Haven't seriously really just on the outside?
Speaker 6: Can you not see the lights from the bar?
Speaker 8: That we we do light up a lot.
Speaker 7: We love lighting things up. Why are we so excited about stiff lighting up the n by statement, then, did we light anything up here for Tata Swift?
Speaker 6: Because we do it every other week.
Speaker 7: Well, so it was the middle of the day for us when Taylor did a big an ounce, well her half an ounced.
Speaker 4: Anyway, I'm excited about it.
Speaker 8: Question, I'm excited. I'm just just you go the whole hog. Don't just tease us.
Speaker 6: Thoughts on working with your partner, because now she's joined the podcast.
Speaker 4: She has a joy.
Speaker 7: Also, do you reckon like that the NFL purists, because this morning, it says on like all the news things, it says Tates Swift drops new album on boyfriend's podcast, not Travis's podcast, boyfriend like you know, unknown what do they talk about?
Speaker 8: The Kelsey Boys.
Speaker 3: It's I listened to. It's actually pretty good. There are a bunch of lads. I'll be honest. Half the time I'm listening, going I'm pretty surprised Taylor is okay with this.
Speaker 8: Really.
Speaker 7: You know they did that little sneak peak where he goes, did you see the previous clip where he she said, I like that jumper on new suitsy complexion or something goes here it matches your eyes, sweetie, And she turns around and.
Speaker 4: Goes, I'm about to be on an f and podcast.
Speaker 7: And hearing yours were like that, I was like feels naughty, feels naughty from Tata.
Speaker 6: Struck cool aid.
Speaker 4: What do you mean like I just discovered it today.
Speaker 8: I know what happened actually talk about non No?
Speaker 7: I know you say I jump on the bandwagon a bit, but like we've loved Taylor Tita.
Speaker 4: For a long time.
Speaker 8: I'm a Taylor fan.
Speaker 4: You reluctantly want to a concert?
Speaker 8: Are you a talent fan? You jump on the vand no, no, no, I jumped on.
Speaker 7: He went to the concert and then left going, oh my god, I love Taylor Swift.
Speaker 3: Now I was a nineteen eighty nine guy, like twenty two style, that.
Speaker 6: Sort of thing.
Speaker 4: I think you're gonna love the show girl.
Speaker 3: The folky Yeah.
Speaker 4: The bit on the roof.
Speaker 8: We have that.
Speaker 4: America that it's grown on.
Speaker 6: Me like the mold on the roof.
Speaker 8: Well, a good morning Melbourne.
Speaker 6: Around twenty three, the footy fast approaching.
Speaker 4: I know, hasn't that stuck up on us?
Speaker 8: Hey?
Speaker 4: What was the Oh what?
Speaker 6: I didn't realize the D's taken on the Hawks this weekend?
Speaker 4: Well that should be one for the ages.
Speaker 8: What's so? What's surprising?
Speaker 6: Well, just you know, so it's close to close to our heart. You're a d the Whiz.
Speaker 4: I think Hawthorne will absolutely annihilate.
Speaker 8: Them this weekend.
Speaker 7: I think the D's the D's did very well on the weekend, but I think that was there was a bit of extra passion in there on the weekend.
Speaker 3: This is our opportunity, Pies to make a statement. We need to beat Adelaide.
Speaker 4: I'm making a statement.
Speaker 3: Yeah we if we beat the top team this weekend, it sends a message we're back.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 6: Otherwise it's the whid, isn't it?
Speaker 8: I think it is.
Speaker 6: What was the Adelaide over.
Speaker 7: From the Snoop Dogg announcement where people I think I saw some people were like genuinely excited, and then there are a few.
Speaker 8: Sports yes very much so. Yeah Jones who sits on the he hated it.
Speaker 6: Arena?
Speaker 8: But why do we keep pandering to these US artists?
Speaker 7: Look, I do, I do love supporting Australian artists. But who did he think would have been appropriate?
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 9: I didn't ask him who to be appropriately like the seekers they still hang on.
Speaker 3: Actually we haven't really worked this out because Snoop Dogg does a lot of collapse. Every single act that's played. The Grand Final for the last few years is dragged in a naussy. Remember they did change arena.
Speaker 8: Someone else.
Speaker 4: That's what they called Justice League.
Speaker 3: No justice. Half of them are pulling a shift foot locker. I don't think they'll be available.
Speaker 4: Ones in the Wiggles. Yeah, imagine Snoop coming out with the Wiggles.
Speaker 8: That would be good.
Speaker 6: Who will it be be an Aussie artists?
Speaker 8: Who's I mean?
Speaker 7: When he did the Super Bowl it was unbelievable and he bought out. Remember the crew that whole Doctor Dre was in it.
Speaker 8: There was a whole I don't think Doctor Dre's coming.
Speaker 7: Nod not coming, but that was awesome. So that's sort of what I'm expecting.
Speaker 6: I would love those.
Speaker 9: Yesterday, at all the media conferences involving the captains and some of the players, they sort of asked the question, are you excited about you know?
Speaker 4: Who was Chris Scott?
Speaker 8: Brad Scott.
Speaker 4: Brad Scott to have a brother called Chris.
Speaker 8: He does twins, they are that's easy to get.
Speaker 9: Brad Scott who the bombers, right, and he's very into it, very really what about his brother Cris?
Speaker 4: We haven't heard from Chris, but we'll get we'll get from Okay.
Speaker 3: We are going to hear from Harry McKay from the Blues.
Speaker 4: He's coming testing on Snoop Dogg Knowledge.
Speaker 6: Good call. We'll play a Snoop Dogg song. See if you can finish the next line.
Speaker 4: Double g. I was disappointed, said he didn't say the mc double g.
Speaker 3: You are on the air with Jas and Lauren Clint here as well. Let's say hello to our Oh no, he's he get on.
Speaker 1: Harry m and all the people say he's pretty fly Harry Murkay.
Speaker 8: Harry McKay is in the house. Good morning around the run. I got told you're running late.
Speaker 4: Then I got told you here early, and then they said no, Harry is here, and they said we can do Harry now, and you said no, no, no, We flipped it all. We'll do him later and then we'll go and behold, there's Harry.
Speaker 6: Is you know what today?
Speaker 8: Life on the Harry.
Speaker 4: Just a word of warning. Jace is in a mood.
Speaker 6: I'm not in the mood, Harry.
Speaker 9: How would you How would you calm a situation like this? Usually not the mood because he's just his disabuited.
Speaker 12: What's been happening?
Speaker 3: We're not sure I may have had a fight with the wife at about three thirty this morning.
Speaker 8: You wake up for it.
Speaker 6: It's left me in your.
Speaker 4: Arms thirty this morning?
Speaker 6: Thirty?
Speaker 4: Did you go back to sleep after that? I tried to How.
Speaker 7: Are you, Harry good fighting with your partner? He doesn't always seem happy never.
Speaker 12: Everyone always says that, But I could.
Speaker 7: Never imagine you being in an argument with someone. You've got such a gentle kind energy about you.
Speaker 12: Thank you.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 12: I try not to be in too many arguments, but twin, did you?
Speaker 6: Guys?
Speaker 12: Been and I fight all the time. He's a person in the world that just aggravates me.
Speaker 6: I almost want to cut you off in traffic just to see your reaction.
Speaker 12: I think does get me going a little bit. I think we've talked about this before. Yeah, well will you flip the bird?
Speaker 6: Never?
Speaker 8: No, not Harry good country boys?
Speaker 4: Who were you naughty? Or was your twin?
Speaker 12: We were very well behaved, But if we had my time again, I reckon we should have been a bit more naughty for more tricks.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, yeah, games and stuff.
Speaker 4: What does Ben do that it drives you mad that you fight out? Oh?
Speaker 12: How long have you got? Just anything? He does? So you could do it right and there'll be no climbs at all, And then Ben would do it and it would just infuriate.
Speaker 4: You just want to kick him in the shein.
Speaker 6: Is it because he should know better?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 12: I think it's because if he if I do something right and I do it my way and then he does it slightly different and infuriates me more.
Speaker 7: Are you really similar? But do you have similar tastes and similars?
Speaker 12: Yeah? Pretty similar. Ben. He doesn't like cheese, which is really annoying. But this is how bad Ben is stubborn. So for example, a little while.
Speaker 4: Ago, i'd be annoyed with that, off with his head.
Speaker 12: But a little while ago I just made a pasta for the family, took it over. Ben was eating it. He was enjoying it, and then Mum kind of suddenly asked what was in it?
Speaker 8: What did you do?
Speaker 12: And I said that at the end, I sprinkled in a bit of parmers, and then Ben just stopped eating it completely said, Oh, I'm actually I don't like this anymore.
Speaker 3: That's what my kids would do.
Speaker 8: That what you would do as a kid. Did you have bunk beds going up? Yeah?
Speaker 12: We did, so we had I got a younger brother, Charlie. So Charlie and I were on a bunk and ben and a desk. It was like at a desk.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I remember those, but I always wanted I didn't have a twin, but I wanted one of those beds that was up high with the desk underneath. I used to see them at Ikea, and I always wanted.
Speaker 8: My Mum was like, yes, you would seem, but I can't.
Speaker 6: We're not getting one of.
Speaker 4: Those dorky corners desks. I really wanted the ones.
Speaker 8: Can you tell them the Blues aren't playing finals footy? We haven't really got much to ask you about.
Speaker 4: I want to know about your little brother.
Speaker 12: Does he play foot No he doesn't. He's more academic brains older sister and younger brother of the academic.
Speaker 4: They're the smart one.
Speaker 8: So you're a middle child.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yesterday it was middle child Day and oh boy, did Clinton have a wing?
Speaker 8: Do you know what we've been forgotten in life? Gotten a degree?
Speaker 12: Yeah you do. You get the roar under the stick of it.
Speaker 3: His sisters got braces, and Mum and dad paid for all those and then you were left.
Speaker 8: Well, I demanded seven and a half grand I was.
Speaker 12: The exact same. So Ben bringing back to Ben a bit here, but he got braces right seven grand and because we had a little gap in our teeth, and Ben was adamant to get braces for that, got seven grand worth. And then one day I was like, oh, can't you do like a little feeling behind it, just to you know, optically, look.
Speaker 4: Like you have just fill the gap with an extra to.
Speaker 12: It's like three hundred dollars worth. And then Ben didn't even where he's retainer and his gap came back and anyway, so I was very adamant. I deserved seven or eight grand.
Speaker 4: Oh so you didn't need that, you didn't have the gap.
Speaker 12: I did have the gap, but I just spent the two hundred dollars route instead.
Speaker 4: Get seven thousand. The parents don't do that kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: I'm made him on who's a he's a trading in Brisbane, rough trading and he's missing a tooth at the front. Whenever they get nice photos, he puts in a tick tack just for the phoe little tik tak.
Speaker 4: You have you like you've got great teeth?
Speaker 12: Thank you?
Speaker 4: Do you like?
Speaker 7: Are you are you really like you have to have your mouthguard in have you ever had any tooth.
Speaker 4: Injuries from footy?
Speaker 8: Well? Funny real those teeth of yours, Yeah, they're real.
Speaker 12: When I was a bit younger, I was I always wore a mouth guard, and then one day I think I must left in my sock or something, and I played well, Like, I played really well. I was in the pre season. You've been a little bit superstitious. I was like, Oh, that's the reason I played well because I didn't have my mouth cut in.
Speaker 4: You're superstitious.
Speaker 12: I was a little bit more back then. So for about eight weeks I didn't wear a mouthguart because I was like, oh, that's that's the reason why. And then I was like, oh, I bet you I'll get a knock some stage. I bet it start wearing it again. So the next game I had in my sock with planning to wear it, and then in the second court I didn't put it in. I was like, oh, one more game, should be fine, and then had a head clash and my two front teeth got carved in and I rip them back up. Yeah. Local, like four or five local injections in your mouth.
Speaker 6: Gummy on the brown line.
Speaker 7: Lucky you only got the two hundred dollar job on the teeth exactly.
Speaker 6: A wrecked We're almost out of time because we got.
Speaker 4: Footy snoop Doog not footy.
Speaker 12: Do we think about snep Doog?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 6: What's your thoughts?
Speaker 12: I think it's a good, huge name, right, like a great act. But I'm just thinking how many people will be able to Like I wouldn't know his songs because there's a huge demographic of people, right.
Speaker 8: Can you imagine the mc see members.
Speaker 13: Yeah, well surely you know the next line to the pimps in the months. Yeah, mcc are going to go off with they.
Speaker 8: Will they get a censor?
Speaker 6: Probably?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I think it'd be great, big cloud of smoke he'll come out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it'll be so good.
Speaker 6: You'll probably be performing from some giant joint that they've got hanging from the sky.
Speaker 7: You'll have to do a co lab with someone. They always bring up some Australian artists. Yeah, we don't have many rappers do keep the right?
Speaker 4: Maybe could they?
Speaker 12: Because itsn't really the vibe of the AFL Grand Final. Yeah, rather was meat life and look what we did there.
Speaker 8: Hey at a game?
Speaker 6: Are you ever watching?
Speaker 3: Like in the dressing rooms the pregame entertainment. Do you ever look up with the monitors and get.
Speaker 6: To see it?
Speaker 12: It wasn't really unless it's the Grand Final, it's not really pre entertainment.
Speaker 4: So it's true.
Speaker 12: It's a bit of a dagger for it.
Speaker 8: That wasn't one. Harry, you haven't played on Grand Final imagine you were.
Speaker 4: Do you think we should do it as pre game or halftime?
Speaker 12: Pre game? I reckon halftime will just be stuff around because.
Speaker 4: Yeah, getting it on and off. Oh yeah, it's amazing how they do that.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Someone said I was talking to someone about this the other day and they said, what do they do it? Halftime? Don't they do running races?
Speaker 8: Halftime sprint? I was just going to say, Harry should go in the final sprint. Are you quick?
Speaker 4: Are your fast runners?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I can be quick, But there going we're going to get you a Grand Final day one way? Or busy that day?
Speaker 4: What are you busy doing, Caraft?
Speaker 12: I don't know, No, maybe maybe.
Speaker 6: For the sprint?
Speaker 4: Carlson?
Speaker 8: Who are you playing this weekend?
Speaker 6: They're playing?
Speaker 8: How they how are they going to go? Brady?
Speaker 12: We'll get the win?
Speaker 8: Absolutely not. Producer brods, were you wearing your hat?
Speaker 6: Contribute to someone the other day.
Speaker 4: Again Wayne, and he was a good looking rooster back in the day.
Speaker 8: Is he brown?
Speaker 6: Is he still?
Speaker 8: I'm just I'm gonna ask you. Don't. He's younger than you.
Speaker 4: And a good looking rooster. You have nothing direct opposite to me.
Speaker 3: Hey, Harry McKay in the house this morning. Cheers are coming in the guys. Thanks Anyboddy morning. It is Jason Lauren. We're doing to thanks your mates. It's already express.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, today's a roller coaster. Jace is good all over the shop.
Speaker 8: Should we play Ronanan? What life is a roll?
Speaker 4: Cols just got to write it. Well, we're riding a roller coaster with us. He doesn't know where he is. He doesn't. It's a Jeremy pivenesque. You don't know where you are, what you're doing.
Speaker 8: I have not dropped the sea word. We're gonna call you the PIV stomping around those hurry in a move.
Speaker 6: Jeremy Piven came in last week.
Speaker 8: Mate.
Speaker 6: Honestly, my head's still spinning from that interview.
Speaker 4: He actually crawled in here. He didn't walk. He crawled. What are do you need to water?
Speaker 8: He stretching.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 3: We're talking about camping out. We're talking about Jeremy Piven, the guy played Ari Golden Entourage and during the break, if you haven't heard it yet, I strongly advise you to go podcast the interview.
Speaker 8: That's uncensored.
Speaker 4: Even I think we haven't dumped it, but we've put a beep over some of his.
Speaker 3: As a huge Entourage fan, yes, don't meet your hero never meet your heroes.
Speaker 4: At one point he was he had his legs up right and he was bent down with his head under the neck, asking where he was. So that's interesting.
Speaker 8: What are people?
Speaker 6: What are people like when they come into the studio this time.
Speaker 4: In the morning, normally quite sprightly anyway, So we've got Jeremy Piven being on the INJE last week to Jason, I don't know who I prefer.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I'm a long way from pivot.
Speaker 8: Can I take it to Bannsdale?
Speaker 4: Where's Pansdale is in Gippsland.
Speaker 8: That's right, Well, that's Royal Bandsdale. It's caught.
Speaker 9: That's where my horse was running yesterday. Now sorry, my horse racehorse. That's not the name of the horse. The horse is Saint Winnifrey.
Speaker 6: You've got a racehorse.
Speaker 8: I've got four of them. So my brother and I.
Speaker 9: My brother and I bought this racehorse for fifteen thousand dollars outright on the internet during COVID. Oh the rest of us got dogs, you've got a racehorse.
Speaker 8: And then we bought it because it was a bloodstock in thousand dollars in New Zealand went bust, right, so they were all going cheap.
Speaker 4: But he's had a lot fifteen times.
Speaker 8: Well, it depends how good the horses was the horse in New Zealand. Yeah, get it over. Well, here's the thing. We bought it.
Speaker 9: We bought it blind, really, just based off a description on the internet. Ryan, my brother, says that sounds good. It looks good. Let's buy it.
Speaker 8: He's sure, Well, jet pets, so here's the thing and you can take them on there.
Speaker 9: We have to chuck it on the plane. So the airfare for the horse cost about ten thousand. And then we get it here and Ryan goes, oh, we probably should vet it. I'm like, what do you mean we not vetted it yet? He goes no, So we vetted it. As it turns out, it was okay. Its legs were all there. It's you know, it was all.
Speaker 8: It was all.
Speaker 9: It was all happy jet So what's oh, I can't even remember it. Then we had to break it in, right, so race elses have to be broken in so you rite it. They have to be, you know, taught how to raise.
Speaker 4: Did you buy it? Is it like a like a pony had a fair? Was it a baby when you bought?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah it was a foule.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh my god. Okay, so were it like what thirty thousand?
Speaker 8: There's a big investment.
Speaker 9: Anyways, yesterday it was running at bands Dale now Royal. I want to I want to draw your attention to the extreme left hand side of the tracker jumped out of the gates last Jasey. This is fourth in the black and the gold cap. Now, oh yeah, I'm watching the four thirty News. I'd just come out of the studio presented the four thirty News and I thought I'd flick it on because it had make ground.
Speaker 8: It's called Winnifred. It's on the extreme left hand side coming out the straight. Now, no chance. Twenty to one didn't put any money on it.
Speaker 14: Let's let's take in the call Winnifred from a long way back then, your dad, it's Saturn MH Saturn image from Moose Jaw coming Saturn, MH moose Jaw and then saying Winnifred and wow sat Winnifred's come with a big lunge out wide joy Saturn image and moose.
Speaker 4: It ran like you say, bolted the.
Speaker 6: One And do you get anything?
Speaker 8: I didn't never sent on it, my brother. But don't you much. Here's the thing?
Speaker 4: Money? Yeah, there is.
Speaker 8: So we've got a thirty percent chair each. Still that's a lot of vet fields.
Speaker 6: But what do you win something like that?
Speaker 8: That's a fifteen thousand dollars race.
Speaker 4: Doesn't even buy half your jet.
Speaker 5: There's one thing The Jason Lawrence Show will go to any extreme fall.
Speaker 3: That's exactly what we will do today. It is our pizza hunt Pilgrimage day.
Speaker 4: I can't believe you making us do this. Is it going to turn your frownd ups?
Speaker 3: Hang on, This is not me making you do it. This is us wanting altogether to return to the nineties, something we all grew up with.
Speaker 4: Yes, no, we do want to return to the nineties. Do you think would you think that Jason? This is this is far more a Jason. It is like the Big Boys you got stretchy pants on dart.
Speaker 6: I don't have stretchy pants, gen Z, can you get my outfit? Please?
Speaker 7: Have you got a stretchy waists? Probably the coldest place in Victoria. So we're going to bale to the finals?
Speaker 8: So nice.
Speaker 4: Pizza?
Speaker 8: Hush? Did someone lock him out? Can someone lock the door?
Speaker 4: He's wearing shorts clean. He's obviously never been.
Speaker 6: Happy pizza day.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, it's like a giant, gigantic napkin.
Speaker 4: He's walked in in the giant class of pepperoni.
Speaker 6: Now I've rated the costume box, I've seen.
Speaker 4: Your do you do you wear this for role play at home? Come on, love, do you want to taste of this?
Speaker 8: Honey?
Speaker 7: So he's come in dressed as a slice of pepperoni, which I've seen Hudson in.
Speaker 4: It's a bit twitter on you than it is. It looks a lot bigger on me.
Speaker 8: Why do you want that?
Speaker 6: You don't want to know?
Speaker 8: I actually, why do you want.
Speaker 6: I've got a quite.
Speaker 8: Elaborate range of costumes of dress now for every day.
Speaker 4: Is there a difference between costumes and dress ups?
Speaker 8: It's a good question, Like a dressed up's.
Speaker 4: A bit sexier. I think that's a costume anyway.
Speaker 3: Coming up today at eight thirty, we're going to leave the Nova Studios and we are heading to Ballaratt the final here in Victoria, the last remaining and final all you can eat pizza Hut.
Speaker 6: We are going there.
Speaker 4: Now. I've got some bad news for you.
Speaker 6: The soft serve machines out of order.
Speaker 4: Clinton and I are going on a helicopter.
Speaker 6: You're not going on a helicopter, going in the minibus, Jace, We're all going in the bus.
Speaker 8: Jas You're going on the bus fifteen minutes in the in the helicopter.
Speaker 6: You're coming on the pizza bus.
Speaker 12: Do you know what?
Speaker 8: You can go on the pizza bus with your pizza slice, napkin.
Speaker 6: I want to talk Buffet Memories thirteen twenty four to ten.
Speaker 8: Have you been to.
Speaker 4: Buffet Memory? I mean, who do you think is striving this?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 4: He's dressed up as Joves.
Speaker 8: When you role playing at home, do you wear anythingunerneath that?
Speaker 4: You've got no neck at the best of times, but right now you are literally just a head on the peace crust.
Speaker 8: I am stuffed crust.
Speaker 4: Your head is crusty.
Speaker 8: What's my head is stuffed crust?
Speaker 4: Okay, guys, everyone stop having fun. Everyone stop having fun. Jo just wants to talk about buffet.
Speaker 8: Okay, guys. Twenty fourteen, What happened at the buffet?
Speaker 4: What happened at the buffet?
Speaker 8: What if you witnessed the buffet? Oh no, don't, yes, yea, what if you witness go down to buffet?
Speaker 3: Cruise ship buffets really freak me out? Yeah, Brody, where was the buffet you were talking about?
Speaker 6: You and your mates?
Speaker 4: Well, Rocker, there's an all you can eat Chinese. It used to be fifteen ninety nine, So we'd go there.
Speaker 9: We would not eat for an entire day and would go there like eight of us and just sit there with keyloads of sweet and sour pork and just plow through it.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I love China.
Speaker 6: Or you can eat Morton bay bug? Is it the pullman?
Speaker 4: There's another one at the pool and you have all you can eat Morton bay bugs. Oh that's expensive.
Speaker 8: Yeah, one of the Langham's very good. We went there on Christmas Christmas Day.
Speaker 4: You know what we love the Langham.
Speaker 8: The Langham.
Speaker 4: Don't they do a chocolate buffet?
Speaker 8: They do. They've got a chocolate fountain.
Speaker 4: Chocolate fountain they do. They do dessert like this amazing bar they do.
Speaker 8: I know you have.
Speaker 6: Crown is apparently that's not getting in there, and my pizza there out.
Speaker 4: Have you been to the you actually have no neck?
Speaker 6: Have you been to the Bizarre one at q T on the broadcast.
Speaker 4: That's a good bizar.
Speaker 6: It's called Bizarre and it's like a marketplace.
Speaker 8: So you're like, well that first opened.
Speaker 4: It was probably the greatest place on it, I know.
Speaker 7: But they do like lobster and things, and you can actually choose a steak and they'll cook it for They cook it for you.
Speaker 8: If they had a pizza team in NRL, you'd look like a player.
Speaker 6: Stuff game out there.
Speaker 4: Everyone stop having fun. Joe got a serious topic.
Speaker 8: Four what is it? Memories?
Speaker 6: Well you two got involved there. Today is the day, there's.
Speaker 5: One scene the Jason Laurence Show will go to any extreme for.
Speaker 4: Pizza, all right, Today's the day we are making our great Pizza Hut pilgrimage. Now I thought you'd come in.
Speaker 7: With more excitement. You've been a bit of a mood today, but now all of a sudden we're talking about Pizza Hut and it's gone.
Speaker 3: Back to light yeah, I just you know, I'm saving the excitement. I don't want to peak early. We've still got a nineteen minute drive ahead of us.
Speaker 8: Now, are not for us?
Speaker 9: I did some research yesterday because one of the big questions that we had yesterday was where was the cinnamon donut maker Morgsiler.
Speaker 8: This Morgage it was.
Speaker 9: It definitely was Morghi's, because Alicia Loxley from nine News excitedly told me that the Smorghi's in her hood out in the north of Melbourne, not the one we went to on Billard Highway, had the cinnamon donut maker and the volcanoes at the front as well.
Speaker 4: Oh so that was Smorgies or Sister Smallgies.
Speaker 3: Did you walk into Channel nine yer stay and she's just started screaming smoking.
Speaker 9: Pretty much because back in the nineties, guys, you'll never guess what we were talking about at the show.
Speaker 7: But back in the nineties, Smorgy, Sizzler and Pizza Hut All you Can Eat were like the iconic tree. I don't know if there was any life you could live larger than being at one of those family restaurants On a Friday.
Speaker 3: Night, thirteen twenty four, ten buffet memories is what we're talking about. Before we embark on our trip to Pizza Hut. It was ridiculous, all right, lots of peopies.
Speaker 7: Do you think there's lots of people driving just thinking fondly about their favorite buffet?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, one hundred percent and their favorite buffet.
Speaker 6: I think this would be bringing back some very nice memories to people.
Speaker 7: I'm concerned that it's going to bring bad memories too, and then I'm not going to want to go.
Speaker 15: I like people who have eaten too much in chunder baby stories, some pre sneeze guard days. Let's go to Ringwood, our own. What have you witnessed or remember from a buffet?
Speaker 2: Look, guys, it was all about Smorgie, Yes, wasn't it. Plenty of plenty of group family gatherings.
Speaker 4: And live in Ringwood.
Speaker 2: Actually, yeah, there was one in Ringwood. Yeah, the Ringwood Club is now smaller. I was smaller than Bowood Highway. But oh, I tell you what. We smashed out and those donuts. But you know, we just stand there and wait for them to just pile up on plate.
Speaker 4: And your parents would just let you do it because they'd paid the one feet for you to eat what you want.
Speaker 8: When you could put as much cinnamon on those donuts.
Speaker 4: As you I'd make myself sick with those with.
Speaker 8: The kids near the hot oil. Yeah, of course, no, no, no, there.
Speaker 4: Was a big window. It was dropped and then I'll never forget it. It was dropped in. Then the machine came up, and then they came on like, yeah, never forget it.
Speaker 7: It was probably the highlight of my childhood. And then they'd come down this like little donut. Right, it was like a little slide for don.
Speaker 4: Come on, this big round thing that would spin, and the cinnamon had come but that you could get off with tongues. You could toss it in all the cinnamon.
Speaker 8: Yes, that's right. That's a really good illustration.
Speaker 3: Who sounds like they're into the buffet memories topic. Now you know what opened in Japan?
Speaker 8: What is that? All you can eat KFC? Yes?
Speaker 6: No, no, no, like a buffet, like a KFC buffet.
Speaker 8: Now there's only so much potato and gravy.
Speaker 6: You can have the wings.
Speaker 4: But I just think that the breast, Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 8: What breast, the breast. You're getting very excited.
Speaker 4: It's very cool KFC breast, chicken breast, Hello, Yes.
Speaker 6: Welcome to buffet memories.
Speaker 8: What have we got for it? Where do you hail from?
Speaker 4: Love Lily Dale?
Speaker 16: Yeah, it's beautiful, bit dooggy out there this morning, but nice.
Speaker 6: And Chris tell us your buffet memory about.
Speaker 16: Ten years ago was Intra Lanka with family going to a long way went to a really nice hotel and the bus had everything from weird like ostriches and alligators, ostrich, chocolate room, yes, chocolate room, a cigar room, and free alcohol for the whole night, and two.
Speaker 4: Breakfasts, two breakfasts.
Speaker 8: You go all the way through Ostrich, all the.
Speaker 16: Way through, all the way through, always being chocolate, chocolate handbag.
Speaker 4: Chocolate handbag. I feel like eating ostridge into a chocolate handbag is not a combo.
Speaker 6: And then they bringing out the hash browns.
Speaker 8: How do they serve the alligator?
Speaker 16: And then there was a lot of.
Speaker 4: You know about the ostrich Are we eating ostrich?
Speaker 8: Maybe the egg? NOI up the egg.
Speaker 6: That'll be at the omelet stations.
Speaker 4: An Austrie domlet. No, nah, I don't know about that.
Speaker 8: They'd be Ostrich eggs.
Speaker 6: They're very quick fertilized, they're very quick at.
Speaker 4: Oh sorry, I thought they were cracking it open. There was a baby Ostriach doing there.
Speaker 8: Sizzle?
Speaker 6: Can I go back?
Speaker 8: Just ham and cheese and then unfertilized on close thank you, maybe a little bit of.
Speaker 6: Excuse me? My just got up and walked away. Quiet ony.
Speaker 4: Of the Ostrich is waddling off my plate.
Speaker 6: I don't think they're coming back.
Speaker 9: I had to make the distinction because there would be people driving that thought there was Ostrich.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, what's from memories?
Speaker 6: Still close?
Speaker 8: Buffet memory, Happy show.
Speaker 4: Girl day, it's happening now yesterday? Where were you at? I think it was?
Speaker 8: What was the time?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so the lunch twelve twelve on the twelfth of August in America, America, it was around twelve past two.
Speaker 9: I was now my desk at Channel nine, and I looked around and a lot of the people at their desks were on the same website as the same question.
Speaker 6: Because I was at the school musical, so I missed all this playout.
Speaker 4: So Travis Kelsey and his brother have a podcast.
Speaker 7: They put up like a tile saying we've got a special guest on the podcast.
Speaker 4: Frock and even news Center.
Speaker 7: To me, Jay's going, imagine if this was Taylor then Everyone realized something was happening with Taylor Swift, so everyone rushed to her website. She had the orange sparkle background with a countdown, so we all knew something was going to happen this countdown?
Speaker 4: Was it a new album?
Speaker 7: There was some speculation she was going to be performing at the super Bowl. Oh yes, in California next February. There was some people saying maybe they were getting married. There was all this scae to announce it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, hey, we're hitched.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 7: It's just one way to maybe get it out there and then you don't have the paparazzi following you. Any Way, countdown happened. I was on a postcard shoot tools down. Everyone everyone stopped. We all watched countdown five four, three two one, website crushed.
Speaker 4: For a second, and then I was back and then we went straight to Instagram. We're like, what is happening here?
Speaker 7: And on on the podcast page there is Taylor Swift with her boyfriend Travis Kelcey.
Speaker 16: Wanted to show you something.
Speaker 10: Okay, what do we got? We got a briefcase?
Speaker 4: Yep, mit green, yep.
Speaker 16: This is my brand new album, The Life of a show Girl.
Speaker 7: That's Jason Kelsey, Travis Kelsey's brother, who seems like the greatest time.
Speaker 8: So we're talking August twelve at twelve twelve.
Speaker 4: Yes, Now there is a lot of conversations in hints everywhere when this was planned.
Speaker 9: So this is this is a photo of Taylor. What's actually a screenshot of a video that she released before her Miami heras to her and I see look at the aisle number really A twelve, A twelve. It's the only aisle that was in picture August.
Speaker 4: So she's been planning this. You reckon twelve Studio Albert on August.
Speaker 8: At twelve, slightly irritating, you know who's the next minute?
Speaker 7: And Pire State Building lit up orange in celebration. You go on Google and you search Taylor Swift. Saw this Stetti falls down on the page.
Speaker 8: Must while you're driving. While you're driving, Taylor, you're going to love this.
Speaker 3: Clint, his dad, Travis Kelsey's dad is doing the rounds. He was on the Today's Start this morning.
Speaker 10: Is going to working pretty hard since you stopped the tour. Really, she's taking what you breaks the Western football games. But she's been out working on this album. And my guess is all the way. I haven't, I haven't heard anything. My guess is that it's going to be like everything else does. It's going to be beautiful.
Speaker 4: What a father in life. So it's coming, but you can all it's you could. It's giving you the opportunity.
Speaker 7: To pre order the Life of the show We pre order you can the Life of the show Girl vinyl for twenty.
Speaker 8: People that will tickle their fancy.
Speaker 4: Now the Life of a Showgirl cassette.
Speaker 8: Heard of the cool kids out there with the Walkman.
Speaker 4: Or you can order the Life for show Girl with a poster and then the merchandise Rangel the Moon if you click through it says I think you know you're in Australia and then you get thrid.
Speaker 8: Of the merch Now, I've just got one issue.
Speaker 4: We don't know when it's a actually being dropped.
Speaker 8: Well that's my issue. Is it just is it slightly irritating?
Speaker 6: No, it's exciting.
Speaker 4: Well the countdown to a countdown? Yeah, the countdown to a teaser.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 9: I never said I was off it. I said I was irritated by the announcement. Well she's now I'm just you know what, give us, give us everything.
Speaker 4: What she's done now.
Speaker 7: Because she's going on the PO. So that was just a snippet of the podcast. I think the actual podcast comes out today. Uh, and I'm sure in that podcast she'll be announcing when the album's coming out, all the details.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 4: If that is not the most downloaded podcast of all time, I would be Is it too rushed? No, Taylor Swift doesn't do anything?
Speaker 9: Get usure, don't you do this. Don't you do this just because you've had a bad morning. Don't you try to make I was walking around. Come on, mate, girl's got to make a living.
Speaker 4: That's what she needs. More money. I love Tata, she can do no wrong. But honestly, people went mad for it. Like my girlfriends.
Speaker 7: One of my best friends lives in Sydney and one lives in LA and we're on a group chat. We're like, well, let's plan going to her next tour? Like should we go to Hawaii?
Speaker 8: Should we go to it?
Speaker 4: Like, let's do it. It's not a destination winning anymore, it's destination where are we going to go and see it? California? We want to go somewhere where none of us leave, maybe, like I mean Hong Kong.
Speaker 8: Amazing TS twelve is coming.
Speaker 4: We just don't know when.
Speaker 3: Good morning Melbourne. This is number one hundred. You are on the air with Jason Lauren and has just gone eleven to eight.
Speaker 4: Take question question.
Speaker 6: And Paulie haven't said a date yet?
Speaker 4: Have you for the wedding? You'll be the last to know.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's what I thought. I'd better just check they have air up. Didn't you get your.
Speaker 6: I'm going to be an usher.
Speaker 8: It's going to be so much fun, Lauren, thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 4: Were wedding. It's very private.
Speaker 6: Hey, you've been to one? I heard let me go to one.
Speaker 8: Maybe I'm the bad luck charm.
Speaker 7: I don't think it was you that was the problem in that relationship. But I want to talk about one of my favorite couples, the Beckhams. I love David Victoria Beckham. That doc o they did is just right.
Speaker 8: Did you watch it? Yeah?
Speaker 9: I thought it was a bit slow, your su because it's connects into one little bite sized episode just tragged a little because.
Speaker 4: He's got a twenty second attentions.
Speaker 6: Which is my opinion.
Speaker 8: It was great. Hate we need a drag?
Speaker 4: Which bits have you actually had?
Speaker 8: Episode one?
Speaker 9: Do you remember when he was on the plane, We'll find a cans And he watched a quarter of an episode of some TV show dragging.
Speaker 8: It's dragging. He just cracked. He cracked it, stopped watching because the episode was dragging.
Speaker 6: Like short, mate, like get to the guts.
Speaker 7: Oh, but I'm just not that short that you can't watch an episode of a thirty minute show.
Speaker 8: It's not that short. I liked.
Speaker 6: I like the Beckhams.
Speaker 7: I love the Beckhams, And recently they've been holidaying. The holiday is a family which is really nice in the South Front. Well, because Dadsy's got to pay. Yeah, Dadsy's paying for the boat. I'm a going the family holiday.
Speaker 4: I think the reason a lot of it's don't not the family holidays anymore is because we all have to pay for ourselves and then we're not as.
Speaker 8: Well holiday with that. Haven't the boys all grown up?
Speaker 7: Haven't They haven't? Just anyway, they've been holding this up France, traveling around Europe. They've been photographed in restaurants getting on and off super yachts.
Speaker 4: Although there are some family members missing. I'm talking about Brooklyn and Nicola Peltz. Nicola Nicola, Nicola Nicola too. They have not been on the family holiday, because they've been on their own holiday renewing their wedding vows. Now that there's been gossip about twelve you know, I think one year one year anniversary.
Speaker 6: Oh that's cute.
Speaker 4: Now all of her family with it? Not well, No, there's been a lot of talk about a rift in the Beckham family. Brooklyn and his beautiful wife have sort of keeled off a bit. There's been some conversation about conflict between the new Missus Beckham and the O G. Victoria Beckham.
Speaker 6: Weddings really bring out the politics, don't they.
Speaker 4: They do, Yeah, yeah, they do. And family blendid family is a heart live, blended family habital Expecting your in laws to all be best friends can be really tough. And if you have that, you've hit the jack exactly. I've hit the jack.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's very rare on both sides, my brother's wife and Paul's family.
Speaker 3: I remember like when when I were getting married, and like my parents were, well, you need to ask this uncle and his kids.
Speaker 6: Your cousins. I've seen them twice in my life. We're not the royal family. We don't we don't have to invite them.
Speaker 4: Oh no, it's just the family friends as well.
Speaker 8: We know high school. Yes, I saw you when you were two, just running around the art.
Speaker 4: Mum and dad are paying or contributing. Then they get yeah, yeah, have a couple of mates. Anyway, there's a rift between the Beckhams and Victoria and David. Well apparently we're not invited to the nuptial renewal. By the way, their first wedding wasn't last year, was in twenty twenty two. Your wedding anniversary.
Speaker 3: All right, that's what I was sticking with this morning, thirteen twenty four ten wedding no shows.
Speaker 6: Who didn't come to your wedding?
Speaker 4: Didn't turn out and why? Or who wasn't invited yet?
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe pull the last minute invite out from under someone was awkward. You can't rock up at a wedding with a plus one either.
Speaker 4: But also if like you don't have to invite no God if I get that.
Speaker 7: If you love someone and you do not get along with their partner, I get that you don't want that person there at your wedding.
Speaker 4: It's like up your day of my life course drama, I know.
Speaker 6: But if your friends dating them and they've been in a relationship, he sort of got it, don't you.
Speaker 7: I think you can say we don't get I don't want want them there walking down the aisle, and have you saved my life and seeing someone I can't stand.
Speaker 8: Just in the group shot. You get them to stand on the end, so worst.
Speaker 7: They're not in the photos. About photos, wedding, that's the other thing I've been a wedding. Okay, well you can come in, but that's not your wife, a girlfriend, so we don't want her in the photo because I mean it might not last.
Speaker 8: I kid you not.
Speaker 6: My mom placed one of my sister's partners on the end.
Speaker 4: Just to crop him out.
Speaker 8: Still together, Mom.
Speaker 3: Doesn't is our number. We are talking wedding no shows? Who didn't come to yours? Benson Boone, he'd go off.
Speaker 4: At a wedding, could you imagine? I mean, I love seeing those weddings where like a special guest turns up or like a I mean, I feel like that's something he would do too. Someone's wedding just still a little sitting then.
Speaker 3: Little flip have everyone talking about him, flip, he's out. We're talking weddings. Who was a no show at yours? Thirteen twenty four to ten is out number?
Speaker 7: Yes, who didn't turn up or controversially, who didn't get invited.
Speaker 4: The invite list on a wedding is always complex.
Speaker 8: Jake in red Hill, good morning, good morning, here going guys.
Speaker 4: We're good, We're good. It was his sister's wedding where something happened.
Speaker 17: It was my sister's wedding. She one of their groomsmen decided to leave the ceremony before the reception, which arguably is a good bit because he was on call as a plumber and needed to go to work. So boss, yet I can be there and just didn't show up at the reception.
Speaker 8: And he was the best man for the job, blew.
Speaker 17: Out he was the groomsman, but three weeks earlier he was the best man, and my brother in law decided I'd better have my brother as the best man. Would like him to make a speech.
Speaker 8: All right.
Speaker 4: Do you think he left out a protest then because he's been downgraded.
Speaker 8: No, he got no, he got called to a block.
Speaker 7: As if you don't say to your boss, I'm sorry, I'm the best man in a wedding, Plumbers have an oath on call that weekend.
Speaker 3: Plumber's take an oath when the call comes from and the pager goes off.
Speaker 6: They're there now hard water.
Speaker 4: No, actually many times I've got a Plumbery're taking forever to arrive.
Speaker 7: And if I called and they said I'm actually the best man in the wedding right now, I'd be like, you know what, you stay there.
Speaker 6: Obviously that one didn't take the oath, Kerry.
Speaker 8: What happened at the Winning Cary My brother in.
Speaker 16: Law told us about two to three days before the wedding that he wasn't coming because he had football training.
Speaker 4: Which training football So it's your brother in law as in your husband's brother or so did you not get along with him or no?
Speaker 8: We did?
Speaker 16: We did, and he was never in a team so he was trying out four team.
Speaker 11: No, because he's not professor.
Speaker 4: He's not going to the World Cup.
Speaker 8: There's a lot on the line there.
Speaker 6: Well, it's trials, that's understanding, Harry.
Speaker 4: Did you ever talk to him again?
Speaker 2: We do talk to him, but yeah, it's a.
Speaker 6: Very you know what you guys should have really had the reception of the body class.
Speaker 4: Was your brother disappointed like, oh thank god he's pain in the neck anyway? No, No, he was.
Speaker 16: He was upset and obviously all of our wedding photos with all the family and his.
Speaker 8: Mother because he was trying out photoshop people in with a footy jumper.
Speaker 6: Off not for like the local thirds when mum starts flipping a gun. There's just fifty ahead.
Speaker 8: He needs to give us to fifty exactly.
Speaker 4: That's pathetic, Like, that's absolutely pathetic.
Speaker 8: Hello, Kylie, Hey, guys who didn't show?
Speaker 11: I actually had about five people not turn up, including a bridesmaid.
Speaker 7: Oh no, all right, let's break this down, sis. How many people were invited to the wedding.
Speaker 11: We had about sixty people invited and five.
Speaker 4: Plus a bridesmaid didn't turn up. What happened?
Speaker 11: So my partner's three foster brothers didn't turn up at all? Since found out one was told the wedding wasn't going ahead. Oh, the partner and the friends didn't turn up.
Speaker 6: Oh yep.
Speaker 11: And then a bride maid who just didn't turn up at all. I haven't heard from her since.
Speaker 4: Did you have a moment where you thought we need to get new friends.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and on the day, pretty much, you can't change anything if they don't turn up. They don't turn up.
Speaker 6: She doesn't know. They haven't spoken.
Speaker 11: No, I haven't spoken. I'd asked her to be made of honor and she said yes. And then about five months before she said, oh, I'm busy with work. It's not fair. I can't commit to everything, but I'm happy to be a bridesmaid. I had the dress, I had the flowers, I had her shoes, everything was already in the morning.
Speaker 4: You never heard from her and she didn't turn up. Nope, No, there's more to this. That's not normal. Was she having a fling with someone? Not normal?
Speaker 8: Like? Sorry, did you sub someone else in Kylie?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 11: I didn't have anyone else to subby.
Speaker 4: Did she text you and say she wasn't coming? No?
Speaker 11: I have sent her mess but haven't heard that.
Speaker 8: Have you seen it in the wild since I'm sorry, two questions at once.
Speaker 11: I haven't seen her at all.
Speaker 4: Okay, any mutual friends.
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 11: So we all went to school together.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Last I heard she moved to Queensland.
Speaker 3: Let's take the show to queens and let's track it down. We walked down the street. Tracy Grimshaw started holding the dress, going, remember.
Speaker 8: This, remember this. Why weren't you talk to us?
Speaker 6: Where were you in January at the church?
Speaker 8: Seriously, a special day and you've ruined it. How does that make you feel? Which Grimsman were you're bonking?
Speaker 4: Yeah, definitely, Yeah, she was having affair with someone for sure. Carlie. What did you do with the dress and the shoes?
Speaker 11: I actually gave them to a charity perform more than things.
Speaker 4: Like that beautiful Sorry that happened to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's I hate it when they're making it about them and it's like, it's Kylie's day.
Speaker 4: It's Kylie's down.
Speaker 6: Call stay hey, guys, I am, I am. See the wedding in Perth.
Speaker 4: Hang on, didn't Carl sand Lands not turn up to your wedding?
Speaker 6: Yeah, which in hindsight worked out pretty good. But I was seeing.
Speaker 4: He didn't turn up.
Speaker 3: You had a bend of the night before because he was ringing me saying you got to come around or I could. He was like a nightclub and girls in the background. I was like, probably not going to come around the formal wedding, thanks bro.
Speaker 4: And he never turned up.
Speaker 6: It never turned up.
Speaker 4: That's a dog.
Speaker 8: Act'm a dog.
Speaker 4: A dog.
Speaker 3: A wedding in Perth and I'm like, all right, just waiting for the bridle part of your back and then I'll introduce them and the wedding coordinator comes up and goes, all right, you're ready to go. So if you want to play music when they walk in, I'm like, what do you mean? You're the DJ as well? So I had to run down to JB and get Knox Court and plug your PHO.
Speaker 8: The speech?
Speaker 4: Did you play for them to arrive?
Speaker 3: I can't remember the playlist. I was just trying to get it going through the speaking. It was very stressful.
Speaker 6: God makes you so Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I was the MC, but you knew them.
Speaker 4: You went like a hired high help for MC.
Speaker 8: I'm rich on the weekends out there doing weddings yet, mate, I know.
Speaker 4: But Aaron Rich very good celebrty and if you need to celebrate, yes, he is definitely Aaron Rich.
Speaker 6: Hitched with the Rich name.
Speaker 4: Nobody should rather that it doesn't sort of works. Get hitched with Rich, Aaron, Get hitched by Aaron Rich.
Speaker 6: Well, good morning Melbourne.
Speaker 4: Good morning Melbourne. It is time to win some cats.
Speaker 3: Let's do it thanks to Al Janna the charcoal chicken you have heard about now feeding Melbourne. Just for getting through Harry, you're going to score one hundred and fifty bucks to drop at al Jahna.
Speaker 6: Congratulationsits cool, Thank you.
Speaker 8: No worries.
Speaker 7: Welcome Now, Harry, you got that, You are your chicken. Now it is time to win new some cash. I've got three questions here, an easy one for fifty bucks, a medium question for five hundred, or a difficult question for five thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: I believe you want to go for five hundred today.
Speaker 8: Five hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: Rules are simple. You'll hear the question. You'll hear a three two one, okay, Harry.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Now this is gettable. Hair, don't have a guess. Listen carefully and then have a guess.
Speaker 6: This is this is hugely gettable. I'll be shocked if you don't get it.
Speaker 3: Harry, Harry, Yeah, your focus focus for five hundred dollars.
Speaker 6: Here's your question.
Speaker 1: What decade did the first pizza hut open in Australia three.
Speaker 4: Two one, ninety or well we've been saying the nineties because that's when we went, but it actually started in the seventies.
Speaker 7: Horry.
Speaker 4: Oh, the first pizza hut was in Sydney in the seventies.
Speaker 6: Harry, Harry, Harry, shame.
Speaker 3: Look you're going to walk out here with one hundred and fifty bucks. To drop at Joanna. You enjoy that, okay, cool?
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 4: You have a good day.
Speaker 3: The reason we asked that, obviously, is because just after eight thirty we're going on roll.
Speaker 4: We're going to Ampella all right, Booboo, probably one of the coldest parts of Victoria.
Speaker 8: That's right, we are going.
Speaker 4: I'm glad you've worn your shorts for the occasion.
Speaker 3: Jase, I wanted the snow so one of Bellerratte. We are heading to the last remaining all you can eat pizza hut here in Victoria. At eight thirty we roll out and head Ballerute Way. Good morning, Melbourne, this is number one hundred.
Speaker 8: We are on the air.
Speaker 3: Thanks to mate to cha already express you got Jason Lauren Clint here as well.
Speaker 4: Well, let's run over to the window and he's giggling like a school boy.
Speaker 8: I can see the bus, Ah, the bus to pizza. Have a look at it, Lauren, looks nice. Are you happy with that? It's not the luxe bus coach, it's a coach.
Speaker 7: It's lu I said, I'd go to Bellerute or you can eat pizza hardif I got put in a helicopter or the Luxe coach.
Speaker 8: That's the mini Lux coach. So what we drive to esen An Airport is that what we're doing.
Speaker 4: What's here, the coach is here, here for you, to the helipad for us.
Speaker 8: We are going to be going to the last remaining all we can eat Pizza Hut in Ballarat.
Speaker 4: Jason's Christmas Day today, Christmas in.
Speaker 8: It's not just me.
Speaker 3: We're bringing our bunch of listeners. We've got the Pizza Hut, Virgin Girl it's never been. We've got the clamp, the girl that used to work there doing the birthday parties, the ice cream queen, the lady.
Speaker 4: She went once and the ice cream machine was broken, which is definitely the highlight.
Speaker 6: And the birthday girl.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, a full nineties style pizza hunt.
Speaker 8: If we told them to dress up, I think we did.
Speaker 4: We didn't you tell them to dress up?
Speaker 3: No, we did not.
Speaker 4: Nineties rhyme in double dam so.
Speaker 6: Guys.
Speaker 3: Yesterday I went to get a little bit more cultured. I know Lawrence disappointed that she couldn't be there this time.
Speaker 4: Well I am, and you went sort of reluctantly, it's not your thing.
Speaker 8: I was very impressed to the Princess Theater school musical, not the Princess Theater.
Speaker 4: Harry Potter, No, Captain Hook, Peter Pan.
Speaker 8: Peter Pan. It's called Peter Pan.
Speaker 6: Peter Pan. Captain Hook was very good, Pete.
Speaker 3: Two boys in my son's basketball team, two boys like. They're both called Lockie. One got Hook, one got Peter Pan.
Speaker 4: They're both called Lockie. This conspiracy. If your name wasn't Lucky, we're not allowed to.
Speaker 3: Be You were allowed to be the lead. You just you didn't have to have the name to get the lead. But they did a great job. So it's the school theater production. They do it once every two years.
Speaker 4: I went two years ago and Hudson invited me this year and Jay said, no, they're all during the day and postcards yesterday.
Speaker 7: I've got to go to pizza huts today because I'm an adult and that's what I do for my job. And failed to tell me there was a nighttime.
Speaker 8: So there's there's the matt name. What do you mean we missed out on the night time? You said you selfish.
Speaker 3: The night time sold out. I'm sorry they were sold out. Really couldn't get you to standing room only, Matinee understood, Mattine. Couple of seats, different crowd and just grandparents, a lot of.
Speaker 4: A lot of grandparents. It's good to support the matinee though, a.
Speaker 8: Lot of grandparents cam quarters. Yeah, yeah, no, no, no, you're not allowed.
Speaker 4: I tried to take a four.
Speaker 9: Memories Mammy by the video shop, by the official Of course you do.
Speaker 8: They trying to the DVD, trying to make money out of you, Yes, yep.
Speaker 6: And they shut that little cafe. We got the venos out early this year.
Speaker 8: It's lunchtime, that's what.
Speaker 4: No, I don't think they served us being as we asked for wines.
Speaker 6: And then we said we just some memory coffee cup.
Speaker 4: It's fine. There's ws across the street and we got this covered. Just get a water bottle.
Speaker 8: How was it? How's the acting?
Speaker 3: It was very good, like the kids did a great job. My kids really enjoyed it. And then they've got two night performances to go. Now, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I didn't think there were night performances.
Speaker 16: They are.
Speaker 4: They sold out, told me there was no night performances. So it's amazing that your story changes when it suits you.
Speaker 3: Now, I don't know if this was deliberate because of the certain type of person that goes to a matinee.
Speaker 4: Performance, which is what elderly? Yeah, and you well elderly.
Speaker 6: I dressed up a little bit because I thought, you know, it's kids theater production, so.
Speaker 4: I would you wear pants?
Speaker 3: Wore jeans and like a jacket. When I got there, some of the parents were like, some of the parents like, I've never seen you with long pants?
Speaker 4: Have you just been in court?
Speaker 8: Jase thought there was a red carpet. What you wear it?
Speaker 6: Country wrote something different.
Speaker 4: What sort of jacket did you wear?
Speaker 8: Like a bomber jacket, like a rain coast or like a blazer, not a blazer?
Speaker 6: Like just like it was like a bomber jacket, Like, I've.
Speaker 4: Never seen you in a bomber jacket. What bomber jacket are you wear? What sort of bomber jacket?
Speaker 6: He's the you I've got.
Speaker 4: I need more because clintl More bomber jacket once and you teased him relentlessly for it.
Speaker 8: I'm younger than you as well.
Speaker 4: They I don't believe you wore a bomber jacket.
Speaker 8: I was wearing.
Speaker 4: I was in the jacket photo stage store.
Speaker 8: We did.
Speaker 4: You didn't wear a jacket?
Speaker 3: How can they had the heat so hot in that theater, and I'm not sure if it was to keep the oldies warm. How the oldies like eating. I was taken laters off. Loue got second row, so any situation everyone would be able to see.
Speaker 4: Also, all morning, you've been in all morning, he's been saying hot here.
Speaker 7: Do you think maybe you're running hot? Are you saying that it's a you problem and not an everyone else? I'm hot that you're running hot?
Speaker 8: Yeah? Could it could be tickets?
Speaker 4: Your anger levels is they?
Speaker 3: It was warm in there yesterday and I was like sweating, and I'm thinking, I'm not wearing the bloody captain, poor locky.
Speaker 8: And he's wearing the other one. He's a lucky.
Speaker 4: So did you take your jacket off? Because you're so socially awkward? You would have been. There's nothing embarrassing about taking your jacket unless you've got nothing underneath, which is a bad trade of yours.
Speaker 6: The sweat's going and I just.
Speaker 4: So did you sit there?
Speaker 8: Was real?
Speaker 6: It was a real scene.
Speaker 4: But I sat there with the jacket on.
Speaker 8: Oh time, the bomber jacket that doesn't exist.
Speaker 4: What were you actually.
Speaker 8: Wearing a bomber jacket?
Speaker 4: I think you were wearing a hoodie with no shirt. It wasn't which we always tell you wear a T shirt case you get hot and you never listen.
Speaker 8: You said to me, I can't be the theater production with no shirt on, sitting in the second round. It's a bad look. No.
Speaker 7: If Hudson was embarrassed and I tried to take a photo last year, that would have done him in morning.
Speaker 8: Everyone, Hey, coming up next. Mine doesn't know how they build tunnels. I don't need to see. It's a Missouri. She thinks the moon there's a planet, and the sun there's a star.
Speaker 5: So really is the starch?
Speaker 8: Thirteen and twenty four ten is our number?
Speaker 3: Do you have a piece of information you think Lauren won't know these what we had last week?
Speaker 11: Do you know that all horses celebrate their birthdays on the first of August every year?
Speaker 4: Every horse? I know that it's the horses birthdays one day year, Lauren, Yes, I bet you.
Speaker 12: Don't know that.
Speaker 11: Jackie chan right, we went to school in Canberra.
Speaker 4: I did not know that.
Speaker 11: My fact is that everyone's ear is les, their ears are aligned with their nipple.
Speaker 8: Did you know that I did not know who?
Speaker 9: All?
Speaker 6: Right? That's all touch ours.
Speaker 4: But you've got a big bonds jays.
Speaker 8: I don't know it is it is? Yeah, we need a ruler.
Speaker 4: I still don't know why Jackie Chan went to school in Canberra.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number? Lauren doesn't know. You might pick up a two hundred dollar schnitz voutcher.
Speaker 4: I googled something particularly dumb yesterday.
Speaker 6: Oh, this would be good.
Speaker 4: I googled. I got on the Google and googles, what is the difference you might not know this between a chemist and a pharmacy?
Speaker 3: Oh, I think no pharmacies. Pharmacy is for your scripts, no chemists for j logo.
Speaker 9: I think a pharmacy can make some of the potions and a chemist distributes them.
Speaker 4: Well, they're the same thing. And I felt so stupid. I was sitting in my carn't. It just came to my mind. I was like, what is the difference between a chemist and a pharmacy? But they're the same. It's just a more.
Speaker 8: Traditional name, which one pharmacy.
Speaker 4: I think what came first.
Speaker 7: Pharmacy as an American and chemist was British and Australia.
Speaker 6: So not a great example.
Speaker 4: I didn't know.
Speaker 7: I thought there was a difference. To be fair, you didn't clips didn't know. In fact, Jason also didn't know thirty.
Speaker 8: But if we did a Jace didn't know segment, we'd be here all day.
Speaker 6: Third twenty four to ten. What does Lauren not know?
Speaker 3: Give us a ring and we'll take your calls after Lady Gaga twenty five to nine. You are listening to Nomber one hundred, Good Morning Melbourne, Thirday, twenty four to ten.
Speaker 6: What useless information?
Speaker 4: I'll go one uselessly.
Speaker 8: No, No, Lauren, Cleve, Elizabeth.
Speaker 4: Phillips, Clint, Lucas Stanley, thank.
Speaker 8: You best friends for twenty years. I'm glad you knew that. Did you know?
Speaker 6: Do you know I did not know you were Lucas?
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's me. Did you know, Lauren that the Spice Girls haven't always been known as the Spice Girls?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 8: What they were called Touch?
Speaker 4: What do you mean or five of them?
Speaker 8: The Spice Girls were originally Touch was it Laura? And they changed their name something more catchy.
Speaker 4: They still like sporty touch, scary.
Speaker 8: Touch, Jerry, you don't want to scare touch.
Speaker 4: Real ginger touch.
Speaker 8: No one wants to yea lived last one alone.
Speaker 4: No, No, I did not know that call touch touch spice girls is way better.
Speaker 6: Absolutely or catch is scary, especially for Emma button.
Speaker 7: When we next, when we next have a sporty we call it a sporty touch.
Speaker 6: I don't know if that'll go down well, but we'll give.
Speaker 8: It a crack.
Speaker 4: I think posh touch like it? No, No, she's never coming on the show.
Speaker 8: Thurt.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, touch up your life?
Speaker 8: How does this go?
Speaker 4: People have the word?
Speaker 6: Everybody every girl, Steph, good morning, welcome to the show.
Speaker 4: Good morning, good morning, step What does.
Speaker 8: Lauren not know?
Speaker 6: Lauren?
Speaker 10: Did you know that corn is actually a fruit not a vegetable?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: I don't believe that one. Is that true?
Speaker 8: Oh she's telling you, she's you're not making it.
Speaker 14: This isn't I know my son when he was six years old, so we it and it said that the fruit down.
Speaker 4: I thought a fruit had to have a pipp in it.
Speaker 8: Corner.
Speaker 3: Don't have got told the other day, but may see it works here on the show. Corn is the one thing that doesn't break down in a person's stomach.
Speaker 7: How do you what is the difference between a fruit and of edge? Corn kernels developed from flowers, making it a fruit.
Speaker 8: Flowers over it Joe in Milk Park.
Speaker 16: Flowers had great show.
Speaker 11: Did you guys know that a shrinked.
Speaker 1: Heart is in its head?
Speaker 4: I say that again?
Speaker 2: Sorry the shrimp that their heart is in their heads?
Speaker 4: A shrimp on the barbie. I did not know that.
Speaker 6: I mean, isn't is it prawns?
Speaker 10: Here?
Speaker 6: Shrimp?
Speaker 4: I think different prawns?
Speaker 8: Aren't they?
Speaker 4: They're different? Hey, Joe, shrimp and praw is different? No, I think that the same?
Speaker 6: I thought, I thought, I think that's Google. I'm going to day.
Speaker 8: It's not inside a segment. Shrimp shream the same, different to the same comes up automatically.
Speaker 4: We're not the first.
Speaker 8: While very similar in appearance, shrimp and prawns are two distinct species. Prawns tend to be larger than shrimp.
Speaker 4: Oh, but they're not just big trip, They're actually different.
Speaker 12: They're different.
Speaker 8: There you go and then have a sweeter Taste's.
Speaker 6: A school day.
Speaker 4: Every day is a school day, especially when you may mighty good morning, Heidi.
Speaker 6: What does Lauren not know?
Speaker 11: Did you not know that if you block your nose and pinch it, you can't hum?
Speaker 4: I knew this. I knew that one give it a crack.
Speaker 8: Pitch?
Speaker 4: What pinch it block your nose and try and hum. You're actually kind of doing it. No, you're not doing probably like grab the schnops you run out of air. So when you're come out, you know, do you hunt? You hum with your nose? Yeah?
Speaker 6: I knew that one, the number one showing Melbourne.
Speaker 4: Because everyone in their cars are trying to do it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they are at the same time. I knew that one.
Speaker 4: Clinton.
Speaker 6: That is true. Patrick, good morning. What does Lauren not know?
Speaker 8: A group of hours are called a parliament a parliament?
Speaker 6: Do you know that, Lauren?
Speaker 4: A group of ours are called a parliament. I did not know that. Who comes up with what? Collective groups of animals?
Speaker 8: That's a coalition, the collection of species.
Speaker 4: Don't just use big words to make yourself sound smart.
Speaker 6: Hours freak me out the whole bird popular trust birds.
Speaker 8: Do you want to go to Schnitz? Ye?
Speaker 6: Done, well, we'll check your two hundred dollars schnitz about your mate? How that's that?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 4: Have you ever had those Schnitz chips before?
Speaker 6: Oh my god?
Speaker 4: If you I don't know if you know this, but Lauren does know. Does a good chipya?
Speaker 3: Try the and you limited time Mexican parma and chips today at Schnitz.
Speaker 4: There's one sin.
Speaker 5: The Jason.
Speaker 4: There's one thing.
Speaker 5: The Jason Lauren Show will go to any extreme for.
Speaker 8: Guys.
Speaker 6: We need to lead the studio and make our way down to Clarendon Street.
Speaker 8: The buses there, the buses.
Speaker 4: Here, the var or a bus of us.
Speaker 8: It's a US. So we're about to what it's a US.
Speaker 4: I there's one thing I love. It's getting in a vas.
Speaker 8: So we're about to all pile into the bus and we're going to head to BALLARATTE. The banger on the US is coming.
Speaker 4: You just said the bang of us. The benger of us. It's the pizza bus.
Speaker 9: We are of us would have been the pizzas and everybody's hungry.
Speaker 4: We can work on our seventeen thousand hour drive to BELLARATTE in the bus.
Speaker 3: The last remaining were we can eat pizza Hut is in Ballarat and today we are going, guys, grabby stuff to the bus, to the.
Speaker 8: Vast to the bus we go. We are alive from the bus.
Speaker 5: There's one thing The Jason Lawrence Show will go to any extremes.
Speaker 6: So here's the guy.
Speaker 8: Guys, we're about to roll out. We're on the bus were on the Mars on Earth.
Speaker 4: Have you convinced us on what feels like Melbourne's coldest every morning to get on a We're calling it a bus. It's a hybrid between a van and a bus and go to Bella Rat the coldest place in the state. I think the words you mean to go to All you Can Eat Pizza Hut?
Speaker 8: Thank you? Yeah, you can do it.
Speaker 7: There's a big sign on this bus that says no food or drinks allowed, which means you can't bring any high No, no, no.
Speaker 8: No, no, you are allowed. No. Bill's actually got a trailer.
Speaker 7: You think it's that's for takeaway take away from All you can Eat Big Books.
Speaker 8: We're going in there, pepperoni.
Speaker 6: Bill, do you have one of those microphones on the.
Speaker 4: You have heating on this bus freezing? Can you fire that up so you don't need to turn the temp up.
Speaker 3: We're not going alone. We've actually bought a bunch of our listeners with us. We have the ice cream Queen.
Speaker 4: Where's the ice cream Queen? This? Hello?
Speaker 12: Hi?
Speaker 4: How you going? We're good? How are you now? We met you on our show when you told us you once went to Pizza Hut and what happened.
Speaker 8: The ice cream machine was breaking. Does today feel like redemption? Yes, but I'm still worried it's going to be.
Speaker 7: Chase had one job, and it was to put in a call to the owner of the Pizza Hut and beller right and ensure that the ice cream machine is up and running.
Speaker 3: Machine is up and running. We're good. Behind you is the birthday, girl.
Speaker 8: I believe?
Speaker 4: Oh the birthday? Well, it's your birthday today.
Speaker 9: Happy birthday too, Happy birthday?
Speaker 4: No, gosh, welcome to the US. Happy birthday. You spent another birthday at Pizza Hut, did you? I'm pretty sure it was my tenth birthday.
Speaker 8: Wow, nothing's changed since then?
Speaker 4: No, I'm just too young.
Speaker 7: No, I met Pizza Hut change and nothing's changed with you.
Speaker 4: You're as gorgeous as ever.
Speaker 8: Absolutely, our birthday cakes. They're surely an ice cream cake. We'll make it an ice cream cake.
Speaker 4: Ja, this is Jason's excursion. Did you order the birthday special cake?
Speaker 9: We've got a desserve, but we can pull something together, so we should ask the clown.
Speaker 6: Yes, the clown behind you.
Speaker 8: She was a specialist in these birthdays. Good morning.
Speaker 4: Now talk us through the special role you had at Pizza Hut. What was the year?
Speaker 8: It would have been around nineteen ninety.
Speaker 4: What job did you do at Pizza Hut For a couple of years?
Speaker 9: I was the clown for the kid's birthday parties every Saturday and Sunday, Rain Halers, do.
Speaker 8: You need to pre order a birthday cake? Quick?
Speaker 13: Cool?
Speaker 8: Oh my god? You know who we're missing? And that's is that everyone?
Speaker 3: We're missing the Pizza Hut virgin. You might have got lucky last night and hit up at buffet.
Speaker 16: Oh.
Speaker 7: Now, that was the lady who was never allowed to go to Pizza Hut because when she was an infant, her family went and never one got food poisoning.
Speaker 4: But that's not going to.
Speaker 6: Morning chese guards.
Speaker 8: It's a different era.
Speaker 4: It is different.
Speaker 8: So the Pizza Hut Virgin isn't here. She stood us up, or she might be meeting us there.
Speaker 6: She was from the Ballerade area.
Speaker 4: She might have been lining up overnight to beat the crowd. Guys, it's eight What time is this?
Speaker 8: It's almost night. We're running it's nine o'clock.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 7: Have we checked that Pizza huts open this early? Because I don't think it is. If we get there and we go to Sovereign Hill.
Speaker 13: They're opening early for us and the pizza is going to be ready.
Speaker 4: Are we going to be in an empty restaurant?
Speaker 8: They're putting on the chefs early for us because.
Speaker 7: There's a lady who has a bakery and Ballarat that also invited us.
Speaker 4: We could go there.
Speaker 8: We're going to the tissue. Are they called chefs.
Speaker 4: Pizza masters?
Speaker 8: They got in early, so they're in the kitchen and they're bugging up the pizza.
Speaker 4: They've got the day of school to cook the pizzas.
Speaker 6: Bill a bus driver, did you ever go to Pizza Hut? Or you can eat back in the day? I have been?
Speaker 8: How long's it been many years? We've got to take Bill it as well. Bill's coming.
Speaker 4: Hey, I got a question. What do we have a forty seat a bus when we've got three people coming with us?
Speaker 6: Leg room, Lauren Lake?
Speaker 8: Are we ready to go? Bill? Let's go alive.
Speaker 4: That's on the bus.
Speaker 7: The least enthusiastic whou over ever heard?
Speaker 4: You are ready to go?
Speaker 8: Birthday girl?
Speaker 4: Yes, that's a little enthusiasm I need. On what day of the week is it Wednesday morning? Does we go to pizza?
Speaker 6: Where else would you rather be are you?
Speaker 4: Mister Jason could write quite extensive.
Speaker 8: Everybody's hungry from Melbourne.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, good morning.
Speaker 8: This is Nova right across Melbourne.
Speaker 6: This is Nova one hundred. Good morning. We are coming to your life from a.
Speaker 4: Bus as it's across between a van and the bus.
Speaker 8: That's right.
Speaker 3: We are currently parked out the front of Nova, but Bill is about to lead us out.
Speaker 8: We are heading to Ballaratt.
Speaker 7: Okay, excitement levels on a scale of Clint Clint, they're up there.
Speaker 4: I'm on about a four out of ten. What about the birthday out? She's woo wooing away down the back there.
Speaker 3: Have a look at Should I put on my pizza outfit and stand on the roof of the bus very priscilla esque?
Speaker 8: You should do all the way out the Western Highway.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Look Melbourne. There is one person more excited about this than the rest.
Speaker 8: Chase.
Speaker 4: Excitement levels probably a twelve.
Speaker 8: That's it. We've got any more. We got room for more people, don't we Yeah, you're going to just try and grab someone. Well, we don't want to come to Pizza Hut.
Speaker 14: All right, I'd be careful screaming that I'm clearing, I said, to the birthday girl.
Speaker 4: Oh you came on your own. You didn't want to bring you should? I ask fifteen people. No one wanted to come on your bus.
Speaker 6: All right, that's it. We're out of here.
Speaker 4: Wish us well, Melbourne.
Speaker 8: It's not the final supper.
Speaker 4: Wish me lap.
Speaker 7: But you know what the you get to do this right, which means shortly, Clinton, I gonto a brainstorming session about what we want.
Speaker 8: We do what you want every day like our dreams. Just give me a day, like what give me a minute? Hey, keep an eye on our socials.
Speaker 3: Jason Lauren on Instagram will upload some stories of the adventure throughout the day.
Speaker 7: I'm sure you're dying to say. They're sitting there refreshing it like they wear the Taylor Swift website.
Speaker 8: Yesterday a full Michelin star review.
Speaker 6: Tomorrow on the show.
Speaker 8: We Can go Master Chef like Andy Allen, we can.
Speaker 4: Who won Master Chef?
Speaker 8: Was Laura?
Speaker 4: Laura?
Speaker 8: Woman? Was she? Bet Callum just had to be there?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 6: We are out here tomorrow by
Speaker 7: Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the Socials