Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: One of the things I love most about you, Andrew Hayes.
Speaker 3: My vibrant personality.
Speaker 1: Not that, but when people step out of line, you like to put them back in your place. And that's what you did to the Queensland Premier Anastasia Palash.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well said to you. By the way, I think that's exactly how you say your name. Yeah, really nice.
Speaker 2: She has fired a shot at Adelaide and you went, oh, not on my watch, lady, not.
Speaker 3: On my watch. But what we do? We just potted her behind her back, hoping she'll never hear it.
Speaker 2: Hey, you know what else I love you? Hang on? Did I just say I love you?
Speaker 3: Do you know what else I love you? Okay, hang on.
Speaker 2: My wife's listening to this podcast.
Speaker 3: Do you know what else I love you? I said it.
Speaker 2: I was just about to launch into it. I write about how awkward you are, and I've just said I love you. I'm going to leave now. But you are awkward, but apparently so am I.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyway, one other thing I love you.
Speaker 3: Trust myself and your husband to be really awkward all the time.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine the two most important men in my life being also the two most awkward people in my life.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine that having that as a cross to bear?
Speaker 3: All right, well, can you imagine this last night?
Speaker 2: Are you going to tell his story?
Speaker 3: And I'm a real I'm a real. Hi, how are you going? Yeah? No, I haven't been up to much kind of operator. You know, it doesn't make sense, wrong answers. Enjoy your meal? Yeah you too. No, No, that's awkward, that doesn't make sense. Now I'm just going to walk away. I'm going to run away. I ran into the door.
Speaker 2: How are you today, Andrew?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Not much? Once again. So one of our absolute darlings of the radio station is our boy Todd. Yes, sound guru Todd, Sound.
Speaker 1: Guru Todd, who's just let me paint a picture. He's a man mountain.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh. So he's actually like he used the body all sorts of things, like his muscle and muscle.
Speaker 1: But he's like one of those dudes where you look at him and go, I know what's under that shirt and it's just layer upon layer of six pack.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well I had him tested. It's marble. It's actually certified marble.
Speaker 2: Actually Marvel underneath there.
Speaker 1: Yes, So tell everyone what happened when you met Todd's girlfriend.
Speaker 3: I don't know how to meet people. So last night I met his lovely girlfriend, Jamie Yea and she's beautiful. She's yeah, gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous. Todd's gorgeous through a gorgeous couple, and I don't know how to meet new people without making it awkward. So I tried to just in a lovely way, just sort of touch her on the shoulder and say hey, nice to meet you. Unfortunately, what I do to a bloke is basically say how are you and sort of touched her in the chest region. And then I actually didn't even remember because I was like, oh, I just brushed it. I think I deleted it permanently. And then Todd this morning, bless him, you said love. He's like, what about last night when you met Jamie he touched on the breast. I didn't mean to, Todd. I promise I didn't mean to. There was nothing sinister in it. Oh my gosh, trouble.
Speaker 2: And this is the thing about that.
Speaker 1: If there was any member of the team whose girlfriend you don't want to touch in the chest, reason, it's Todd's because Todd will kill you.
Speaker 2: Todd will snap you in half.
Speaker 3: You can literally snap me in half. Oh my god, I'm so old. I can't do this anymore.
Speaker 1: Can you apologize to Jamie on her please, so it's publicly known you didn't mean.
Speaker 2: To touch it there.
Speaker 3: I'm so sorry Jamie. Also good. Thanks. What about this absolute shock as a man buys nine thousand dollars stained glass windows, which is more worth more than seven hundred and fifty k. Absolute shock and anarchy amongst the Facebook marketplace community.
Speaker 1: That's the same sound effect they played when you left Origin last night.
Speaker 3: Early, He's gone, dang, my god, as I'm screaming this.
Speaker 2: I'd like to take this chance to apologize.
Speaker 3: Absolutely nobody show blues Colo that sort of stuff. Yeah. A local antiques collector has been left shocked upon discovering his latest Facebook marketplace was worth more than half a million dollars So American antiques collector Paul brown Big Bad Brownie typically collects historical knickknacks like vintage signs and bottles, but he stumbled upon his most lucrative fine in an unexpected place. He spotted two Rose windows, name for their multicolored glass petals in the shape of a rose, cracked and covered in years of dust. And grime listed on Facebook Marketplace. He thought, he thought, you know what, there's a bit of a bargain. Snap this bad boy out. When mister Brown, Big Bag Brown, the King Brown Snake bought the grime covered windows at the church last year, paying US six thousand dollars, that's austrained nine thousand. He never expected they would be from cult glass maker Tiffany. It's really really rare. Yeah, okay, the windows are expected to fetch upwards of US two hundred and fifty thousand dollars, and no, I reckon right now, it is probably gonna be worth about seven hundred fifty thousand dollars. Absolute bargain. Well done, big bad Brown Snake.
Speaker 2: Honestly thought you were going to read that whole article then.
Speaker 3: Yeah, got through it. Anyway, this is a nova.
Speaker 2: Your wife's obsessed with marketplace, isn't she.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's really all over it. She sells everything. Yeah, and every time I'm like, just like take it to the Salvos or just put in the bin.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So now it all adds up and then she does the calculations in the ear She's like, I've made an extra nine hundred dollars. Yeah, right, So it. Actually, yeah, if if you can go through the effort of doing it and some of the gremlins that you've got to deal with, it is worth it.
Speaker 1: So we had a situation where we were selling like just one of those i KA bookshelves, and so my husband put it on.
Speaker 4: Marketplace assembled, already assembled, already assembled.
Speaker 3: Oh well, then that's worth a thousand bucks in itself.
Speaker 1: So he put it on and then a woman rang up and said, I'll have that. And so she's rocked up to our house just with the sedan, like just with her car. Yeah, and she was like, firstly, can we not fifteen bucks off the price? We made thirty five dollars, And then she proceeded to tell us how her husband had died and so she had to move house. And then Greg said that's fine, you can have it for thirty five for how are you going to fit it in your car?
Speaker 2: And she's like, oh, well, do you have a bigger car? Could you drive it home?
Speaker 1: And Greed, because he is so nice, was like, yeah, yeah, no worries. Guess where she lived?
Speaker 2: All Dinger.
Speaker 3: That's what we're talking about Facebook marketplace wins and woes. That is just an absolute woe, because if you've got the nerve, yeah, to turn up when you've pre organized a particular amount of money and you try and bargain, well done. I don't know, you've got some cahnah.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that's khonas or if that's just taking the PI double five.
Speaker 2: Isn't it?
Speaker 3: But there's be some wins out there as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd say so. Thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 1: Get involved this morning, oh full double O nine one nine nine one nine, thirteen twenty four ten. We are taking your calls this morning. Woes and wins though, like when's it gone really well for you's telling the story about how a woman asked for a bookshelf that we had. It was fifty she wanted it for thirty five, and then she wanted my husband to drive it to ordering.
Speaker 2: That's thirty five bucks worth of petrol, Dell.
Speaker 3: So he didn't. He didn't drive it.
Speaker 2: No, he didn't know.
Speaker 1: He even though he's so nice, he thought about it. He's like, you can't do that.
Speaker 3: He thought about it? What for half a second.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Emma from Aley. Good morning, Emma, A whoe for you guys?
Speaker 5: You got a whoa hit us moving out with my friends. I found a perfect dining table and chairs on Facebook Mark's place hundred dollars. I was like perfect. I'm like, you're buyer. I did bring like a trailer. I got it for my friend. I'd organize the whole thing. And then I get there and it's a kids dining room table. It's not specified on that add at all.
Speaker 3: That my knees right.
Speaker 2: And so Emma, do you have any kids?
Speaker 5: I don't have any kids.
Speaker 2: No, So what did you do? Didn't you didn't take it to.
Speaker 5: Do I wasn't been shocked, and then no, I didn't take I had to say, look, sorry, this is not going to work out today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not not today, not today, not ever.
Speaker 3: Maybe next week.
Speaker 2: Thanks, that's good. Got a text.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I four double o no one nine No one nine is a text line. So what about this one from our boy Daniel from finding good morning to you great man? He said, No, a fellow who was selling it a four to five k rims on marketplace for those playing it long rims you wheels. Yeah, mate, I had someone talk and ask him. All right, I get it. You're from Tazzy. You love rims like you loves the whole souped up car thing. I get that with his skyline and everything at home, he said. I asked him where he lived because he was interested in buying. The next day, those rims were gone. The add is up even now with stolen at the front of it. Oh my god, the a's been updated.
Speaker 2: Just stolen stolen.
Speaker 1: That's okay, sapol ah, goodness me, that's outrageous.
Speaker 3: It's very good.
Speaker 2: If it's time for a winter treat, but jump home morning. It's the place to go for quick Aussie getaways.
Speaker 3: To me, it's just getting in the car and just going for a cruise and.
Speaker 2: Exploring for accommodation, flights and more.
Speaker 3: Book on the waifat what if it's Ozzie for travel. Sure, my voice is just a little bit scratchy, that's fine because guess what Queensland beautiful? One name state of origin and next that's origin, baby, that's origin.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Who says that?
Speaker 1: Called Gus called yeah water night at the Adelaide Oval last night, probably the most vocal person in the crowd was Andrew Hayes.
Speaker 2: Well, someone had to do it, No, not really, I had.
Speaker 3: To represent my former state by myself because everyone was like, oh, it's the house card. Oh, Queensland's good.
Speaker 2: Turning around, going far up everyone.
Speaker 3: Oh jeez, that was the edited version. Oh yeah, good stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was the sanitized version.
Speaker 3: State v. State. Yeah, that's what it's all about.
Speaker 1: And so we copped a lot of criticism during the week, mainly from the Queensland premier.
Speaker 2: Anastagian.
Speaker 3: Feliciano. Yeah we'll call it an a pee.
Speaker 1: An a p five shots at us, saying that we didn't deserve to have the origin.
Speaker 2: Have a listen to this. I actually do not believe in this game being played in Adlaie. Can I just make it.
Speaker 1: Clear it should be between Queensland and New South By Oh.
Speaker 3: For goodness sake, Anastasia grow up. I can't stress had enough.
Speaker 1: It was a fair kind of whack back to her last night when they were around.
Speaker 2: How many forty eight thousand people?
Speaker 3: Forty eight thousand solid? Yeah, pretty good stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, great atmosphere, great game, great spectacle. And I would say to Anasthesia two things. One still will never call us again, but stop picking fights with other states. I really hate it when premiers go, what's the point We're all one country? Are we not?
Speaker 2: Why can't we talk each other up?
Speaker 1: Why can't That's that's the first point, Like, can you remember when Perte Perineum went went Melanowskis and then he.
Speaker 3: Went for a beautiful premier, Peter. Look, we don't endorse violence here, but if it did go down, guess.
Speaker 2: He's malley boy malle mally. And then Melie Is fired back. This was over. I can't even remember what it was.
Speaker 1: The cricket I reckon and he said something like we don't want Sydney's sloppy seconds, and.
Speaker 3: They went back. They sniffed out an opportunity to go after him because a beautiful, innocent premier. I didn't even know what that meant.
Speaker 2: No he did.
Speaker 3: I still don't know what it means.
Speaker 1: You don't know what it means. I might need to explain that one to you in the break.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I thought, I genuinely thought what he thought. Because when I come home every night, this is going to sound outrageous, but I have sloppy seconds. I clean up the leftovers from my kids, yeah right, in terms of their meals. Yeah, that's how I That's how I eat most nights.
Speaker 2: I'm just going to say this, it's not about food.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm still not quite understanding.
Speaker 2: All good, but yes.
Speaker 1: The second thing to anastagia is don't you want to grow your game like it's so it's so Sydney Queensland centric. Don't you want the rest of Australia to enjoy what is the game, the beautiful game that is rugby League.
Speaker 3: Yeah? I think that's what the NRL trying to do. It's really hard just to really map this out in the premiere of Queensland. But yeah, it's called marketing. Sweetie to look it up. She's not going to hear its weeping story.
Speaker 1: This is, however, seen, is huge. Al Pacino is set to become a dad for the fourth time with his twenty nine year old girlfriend.
Speaker 2: She's reportedly pregnant. Guess how old he is?
Speaker 3: Ah, he'd be in his seventies, will he no, late sixties, he's eighty two. To shut my friend, little friends, still working very well, fairy goodness, Oh.
Speaker 2: You're running loose this morning?
Speaker 1: About you? The Scarface actor and his partner nor Alf Faala are only a month away from welcoming the new edition, so he already shares a thirty three year old daughter with his ex girlfriend, Jan Tarrant, and he's got twins with Entourage actress Beverly di'angelo.
Speaker 2: She played Babs. It was the agent on Entourage. Remember she married.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 2: Isn't that cool?
Speaker 3: That's really cool?
Speaker 6: You see you.
Speaker 2: See Amazon Prime Video. Amazon Prime Video is.
Speaker 1: Making an Australian version of the Office and it has the blessing of Ricky Gervase.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, Okay, it's happening, pure.
Speaker 1: Down.
Speaker 3: It's a hard act of following.
Speaker 1: It is, how man, how you cannot top the UK version. I don't think I've never really gotten into the US version.
Speaker 3: Well, Steve Crell amazing, Ricky Gervais as good as it gets.
Speaker 2: Can you remember when what was his character?
Speaker 1: Brent?
Speaker 2: Whoever it was?
Speaker 1: Anyway, remember he took all the money that he had and put it into a music video.
Speaker 2: It's all dressed in white.
Speaker 3: Can you remember that?
Speaker 2: Some of the funniest television AnyWho.
Speaker 1: In a twist, the David Brent Michael Scott office manager will be a woman named Hannah Howard to be played by Felicity Wards. So you might have seen her in the in between his six and specs. Thank god you're here. That sort of comedy circuit.
Speaker 5: Ye.
Speaker 1: Supporting cast to makeup the office staff include Farras Girani and Josh Thomas.
Speaker 3: Right there you go, which is we're harsh too, aren't we?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: We're solid critics can particularly when we compare it to other shows like this. It's a tough spot for these.
Speaker 1: I do think we do Ossie comedy pretty well. There's some pretty funny shows. I just can't think of one right now.
Speaker 3: Juice Juice.
Speaker 1: Ryan Gosling is telling off his Barbie critics who claim he's too old to play Ken.
Speaker 2: I may see why because regards my boyfriend City, right, I'm actually not.
Speaker 3: Sure that's so cute because it's Ryan Gosling is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: Some of the younger Barbie fans of Storm social media after the trailer dropped to decree the casting of forty two year old.
Speaker 2: Gosling as Ken.
Speaker 1: He's responded by saying, I would say, you know, if people don't want to play with my Ken, there are many other.
Speaker 2: Kens to play with.
Speaker 3: What does that even mean?
Speaker 1: It means there's many Ken dolls that they can go and play with. They don't have to play with the Ryan Ken.
Speaker 3: Right, Okay, I was looking at it and an entirely different angles, a lot of.
Speaker 1: Things in a different way this morning, aren't you.
Speaker 3: You really are Susie O'Neil.
Speaker 2: Oh, she's incredible, wasn't she.
Speaker 3: She the absolute darling of Australian sports.
Speaker 2: Yeah she is.
Speaker 3: Let's chat to her.
Speaker 2: Okay, look who it is.
Speaker 3: It's Susy.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, you've just been We've been staring longingly at her through the glass the last couple of mornings going.
Speaker 2: She's swimming royalty. What are we We're not even worthy.
Speaker 3: We're not worthy, but we are not worthy.
Speaker 6: That's not true anyway.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hi, welcome to Adelaide. Thank you, it's great to be here. So you get the whole crew down for state of Origin?
Speaker 6: How cool?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well it's really funny because one of the guys in our show, Ash, it's his thing. It's like an Ash Venturer trip for some listeners. But because he had to come down for three days, it was just easier to bring the whole show down. And as you know, it's always good to go away and a bit of a trip away.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We are questioning at this point though, your choice of destination and how happy you were about it, because a little Bertie told us that you had something disparaging to say about the great state of South Australia. Can we play it back to you?
Speaker 3: Fortunately, they're always rolling, it's always recording. You said before, it's a pleasure to be here.
Speaker 4: But I think the fact that it's a relay together, I have heaps of fun and you know what it's in Japan is that it's not it's not in it's.
Speaker 6: Adelaide or somewhere lamee, No.
Speaker 2: It's now and we love it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. By the way, everybody outside, that was a joke, do you know what? Thank you so much for ash And let's just for to.
Speaker 2: Stop the blow. But I will say he said this point shots fired.
Speaker 6: So firstly, why did I use the adjective lame? I mean, who am I? Who am I? That? That's not even an in word at the moment.
Speaker 3: That's yeah, because you know we get it, okay, murder capital of Australia, Yeah, we get it. Meth capital of Australia. And I think some people describe it as, you know, potentially the biggest shi hold the planet.
Speaker 2: Well accept that we'll take that that lame.
Speaker 4: I actually really like Adelaide. You know what I was doing there, So we're taking our relay over to that. We're taking a swimming relay to the World Masters because it's my fiftieth birthday this year, and I was just saying it'd be great to go to Japan. Yeah, comparing Japan to Adelaide. Okay, it's not a very good defense. I do like Adelaide. I haven't spent a lot of time here. I spent a bit of time in the early nineties. Yeah, probably before you guys were born.
Speaker 2: Okay, No, we've got call since then. Well, I promise you.
Speaker 6: Okay, it is really cool. I reckon, it's cool than Brisbane.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 6: It's more. I see I don't have the proper words anymore. Yeah, it's more.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say hipster food is better. Yeah, food is better than restaurants are better, I reckon.
Speaker 1: Susie, thanks for coming into the studio and feebly attempting to defend yourself.
Speaker 6: Horrible at debating.
Speaker 2: We even left your fruit, chocs and wine in this Yeah, we.
Speaker 6: Did want to take some of that back for presents for my family.
Speaker 3: Do you know what I think? We're on a mission now, Okay, we are on a mission to sell Adelaide to the Great Susio.
Speaker 1: Now, let's defend our integrity as a state. Please, let's convince Susie that she's.
Speaker 6: Going all wrong.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I get it. Meth capital and a caf and all those types of things. But they're good on the resume, but it's not getting people across the border.
Speaker 1: Do you know what we're looking for here? Adelaide's little hidden gym gems. Not just Adelaide South Australia's hidden gems.
Speaker 3: So Adelaide's hidden gyms.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a whole network of secret Adelaide's underground gyms.
Speaker 2: A whole network of anytime fitnesses.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll go first, Maslim's Beach. I know that's bad. That's bad. Don't don't come to Adelaide to see Masons Beach because you will be offended.
Speaker 2: But if anyone wants to get ned on a beach, we all know who that is.
Speaker 3: Get involved this morning the hidden gems. How can we convince the Great Susie O'Neil that this state is in fact worth a visit?
Speaker 2: Text line is open to double nine one nine.
Speaker 3: Off the back of our little chat with Susie O'Neil, who Coslaine after that is being lame. Did you see that coming?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I did not.
Speaker 1: Very confrontation, so we asked for your help. We need to convince Susie that you know, it's just on the wrong path here. South Australia is magnificent, so we ask for your hidden gens. On thirteen twenty fourteen or the text line O fall double nine one nine, it's.
Speaker 3: Very busy as well vile. The text line this one can ask you.
Speaker 2: What your favorite place in South Australia is.
Speaker 3: My favorite place is Look I got married. It's Grand Crew Estate in the Brossa. Okay, gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous place up there was Nebrassa yesterday. And sometimes I don't know if it's an old age thing. You just drive and you get the stage you're like, wow, we're really really lucky, aren't we.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, that's just called gratitude.
Speaker 7: Mate.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, how old am I I know? Goodness me you.
Speaker 1: So, I reckon. I don't know if it's a hidden gen because a lot of people know about it. But on a sunny day in summer, the Star of Grease at Portla Longer, there is no better place in the world in terms of you food.
Speaker 2: It is magnificent.
Speaker 6: I love it.
Speaker 3: Two texts have come through saying Star of Grease.
Speaker 2: Is oh really yeah really.
Speaker 3: Really busy Mintaro Maze and Claire that's from Jamie and Stepney's Genuine Maze.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: Really really cool stuff. The Meo Me Cafe on Glen Osmond Road is.
Speaker 2: That from the Meo Me Cafe.
Speaker 3: This is literally like a cafe which is pretty much run by cats. There's cats all over the place. Really, Producer Zoe, can you jump with the mic there for a second. So we're talking about this off air as well, because this came up when the text came through and Zoe discovered this particular establishment just by chance, just by chance.
Speaker 7: Yes, I was telling Hazy that one of my girlfriends and I were walking home from a night at Saracens Head.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah very Hydro, another one of the hidden gyms.
Speaker 7: And we on our journey home needed a quick break, so we had a little sit and as I looked to my left, I just see like eighteen eyes looking at me, and it was all these cats lined up against the window, just staring at us. And it's a cafe that the cats live there full time. And when you sit down there all around you and they join you for a coffee.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 7: Yeah, confronting at night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when you've had a couple of looking at what are you looking at?
Speaker 3: Crazy cats? So there you go. Keep the text coming through four double nine, my nine. A lot of texts coming through as well. For this one, Barnacle Bills. We don't get enough credit for Bunny.
Speaker 2: There's one from Ahes really good stuff. Yeah, you tell me you've got the time machine.
Speaker 3: It's hazy on this, dazy. I guess what for a trick down? Many lay on this days You welcome, very nice first of June. Let's go all the way back to nineteen thirty seven. The Great sim Morgan Freeman was born in Memphis, Tennessee. He's eighty six years old. She is long gone. It's all man, it's all that's left to.
Speaker 1: Live with that.
Speaker 2: My head went to Morgan Whalen. Then no, yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: Very different. Both got unique voices. You want Morgan Freeman to narrate your life, don't you?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yes, how many people know who Andy Defrayne is purely based on the fact that Morgan Freeman is talking about Handy.
Speaker 2: Defray I reckon. He does. He does stuff on the car map, like meditation stuff.
Speaker 3: That'd be good. Yeah, wherever he wants to take me via the maps on the cars, I'll go, Thank you very much, Morgan.
Speaker 2: Very nice.
Speaker 3: Nineteen seventy three. Heidi Klum was born in Germany. Hang on a second, that means she's fifty.
Speaker 1: Yeah what Yeah, outrageous. God just went, I'm going to make perfect humor being here.
Speaker 3: Oh whoops, she's an alien. Ye, she's not aging?
Speaker 6: What is going on here?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: She seems fun too, Heidi, So you.
Speaker 3: Re well she does. She seems quite laid back.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So her Seal aren't together anymore.
Speaker 6: No, they're not.
Speaker 1: But they used to do those dress ups for Halloween and they were like epic and next level.
Speaker 3: Remember that's probably where it all went wrong, dressing up as an adult for Hall Halloween.
Speaker 2: You probably think they have a good app Look at yourself.
Speaker 3: Nineteen thirty eight, is Superman made his debut in DC comics. He's aging world too, Superman.
Speaker 2: He also is He also got the Heidi Clum gene.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Man of Steel aka Matt Shervington, very similar and similarities Superman nineteen ninety Seinfeld the pilot episode went here on US television. I'm not a Seinfeld fan in that I don't dislike it. I just don't love it. But geez, I've got some mates we're obsessed with it.
Speaker 2: I don't get it at all.
Speaker 3: I kind of like it, but yeah, I appreciate the humor of it, but it's an institution.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. I think you're either two types of people. You're either a sign for a person or you're not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's so true. You're either in or you're out.
Speaker 6: Ye're right.
Speaker 3: Never sit on the fence of Seinfeld Place.
Speaker 2: Totally not half fitted.
Speaker 3: Two thousand and four. Kleim and O Dooles went on sale for twenty four ninety five.
Speaker 1: Official Scanned your face to scan my face and it comes up like straight from some sci fi movie. There's all the green lines and suddenly there's a three dimensional line drawing your head by.
Speaker 3: Board a couple. I was nineteen years old at the time. I'm just kidding. I'm sort of heading down a really dangerous part here, so I'm going to straighten the back up, okay. Go one. Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis was the number one song on June first in two thousand and eight she was going to be huge and then she wasn't and then she kind of plataud a bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah when you say platau she never had another hit.
Speaker 3: No, I think that's it, he thought, here we go, this has started.
Speaker 2: Something special game on here, Leona, and this was her grand final?
Speaker 3: Did just go to it a little bit? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, well I'll probably need to explain it now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, what was thee shine outburst?
Speaker 2: Before the whole day was here and we're just talking about the fact.
Speaker 1: Last night at the adelaide over, my husband said to my sister in law, everyone loves fruit tingles, you know, those cans of fruit tingles, And so she went and got sixty dollars worth of fruit tingles, to which we all went, oh, we're.
Speaker 2: Not trigging those. That is pure sugar.
Speaker 3: So she got two cans of fruit tingles, not cheap either. Very goodness.
Speaker 2: Did you have one?
Speaker 3: F I think I did not surely. So that's why it feels like I've been stabbed with a knife right between my eyeballs right now.
Speaker 1: It's not just the alcohol, it's the sugar that you're coming down.
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, everything's crashing. We laugh to stop ourselves from crying. Please download the podcast as well. A lot of fun this morning, a lot of fun. We ripped into someone who we hope doesn't get in contact with the show because she's in Queensland.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, premier the premiere and a standard Polusia minor anathagico.
Speaker 3: That's that's a p We know that much.
Speaker 1: Ope gets back to her. Yeah, I'm brave now until she hears it.
Speaker 3: We also had a crack at Susie on Nell. What are we think? Oh my god, unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Should you call adelaide blame?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: It was a joke none the less.
Speaker 3: We took it to We took it personally, none the less, and we will move on tomorrow. Battle the Bangers, Yeah, that's bad returns. Look, I'm just going to casually play this like, oh, what are you serious?
Speaker 2: Actually?
Speaker 3: Who knows what's happening right now? Would it be this song? That's an absolute banger in particular the intro Just listen, soak this up? Please?
Speaker 1: Okay? What so I'm boss.
Speaker 2: Josh him in here at the moment?
Speaker 1: What a.
Speaker 3: James? We lost you there for a second. We lost yet no.
Speaker 1: System someone please get the buttons away from this, send him to bed and put him away. I'm going to have a chat to our boss Josh about you. Stop it that you've been completely non impartial when you're presenting the Battle of the Banks. I haven't even chosen one yet, you've gone early with yours promoting it.
Speaker 3: Well look I just my fingers slipped. It's luckily went to that one. He didn't go to this one. So look we're in a good spot. Battle of the Bankers back tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, you need to take yourself off, have a little rest, come and go again tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Leave you the good ten seconds of this too. Am I alone? Jody Thursday. This is Jody and Hazy on over