Speaker 1: So it was the logis last night Clint Stanaway, how's the head?
Speaker 2: It's getting better, which is good.
Speaker 1: You are up in Sydney the mother Ship. This morning I did check in with Sydney Breakfast show Fitzi and Whipper to see how Clint was going, and they said he's just okay, fueling him with coffee.
Speaker 3: They said, that's that's fair, that's a pass.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you're here.
Speaker 2: I'm showing up.
Speaker 1: I've showed up. If you play up, your show up, well done. Stand is now. There were many many awards last night, but obviously the Gold LOGI is the main one. And leading into the logis The Sunday Herald's sons decided to survey I don't know why, one hundred and four young people to find out how recognizable. The most popular personality on Australian television was to gen zs. So that was late Lynn mcgrangeer one right, Irene. Now I'm in my thirties, late thirties, but in my thirties and she was righting my hitting zone. Like I grew up watching Home and Away.
Speaker 3: The kids have any idea?
Speaker 1: No, no, the new Hamish Blake. He was the only bloke in there but and sort of new Sonya Kruger, but not many new Ali Lang from the Current Affair, and Lisa Miller who is from the A b C. She was in that Purple Front.
Speaker 3: They wouldn't have had any idea, No, but neither.
Speaker 1: So I'm what I'm saying. So I'm basically a gen z.
Speaker 3: No, that's a stretch anyway.
Speaker 1: So we got our very own gen z Ali to put together a presentation to see what do we gen We're millennials.
Speaker 3: We're millennials to you a millennial?
Speaker 2: Yes, he just scrapes in that.
Speaker 1: So she's put together a presentation of gen z Is to see if we millennials know who they are.
Speaker 3: Okay, so we need to say their name and what we think they're famous for, is that right?
Speaker 4: And how many followers they have?
Speaker 3: Of course the important question.
Speaker 1: Okay, First, I've never said that. I'd say she's an actress.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what.
Speaker 3: It'd be like a Disney sort of sick commie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a Disney.
Speaker 3: The name would be Tiffany.
Speaker 1: Oh, I reckon, her name's Gemma.
Speaker 3: And I reckon she'd have a million followers.
Speaker 2: I'm two point eight, Clint, that's Gloria and she has seventy one million followers.
Speaker 4: You're all incredibly wrong. It's Charlie Jimilio.
Speaker 5: She has one hundred fifty six five million followers.
Speaker 1: Six million, five million followers on Disney. There you go, half Disney. And she's a dancer.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: And her sister's name is Dixie fifty six minutes for being a dancer.
Speaker 3: God, you'd really overthink uploading that photo of approached eggs, wouldn't you.
Speaker 4: She is the most followed person on TikTok.
Speaker 1: I have never heard of Charlie on TikTok.
Speaker 2: What does she do? Just dances?
Speaker 1: Dances?
Speaker 3: Okay, next one? Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, he it's he.
Speaker 3: He's quite yas Yeah.
Speaker 1: He looks like a cross between Tommy Little and Charlie Pickering. H.
Speaker 3: He looks like you would have had a girlfriend at school.
Speaker 2: I think he's a skateboarder.
Speaker 1: Okay. I think he is a singer, and I think he has four hundred million followers, and I think his name's Charlie.
Speaker 3: Plays the guitar.
Speaker 1: Definitely plays the guitar.
Speaker 3: And I'm going to lock in twenty million followers. Who is he?
Speaker 5: His name is Jake Shane he's a comedian and he has three point seven million followers, only three point seven lame.
Speaker 2: Come on, Jake, lift your game.
Speaker 1: Although that that pose he's doing screams comedian, doesn't it?
Speaker 3: He does scream comedian. It's very reminiscent of radio.
Speaker 5: He has a podcast and he interviews many many celebrities.
Speaker 2: Hi, please, and welcome back to Therapists.
Speaker 5: Today we have a dear friend on again, my first guest ever, Tete McCrae.
Speaker 1: Oh, he's got big stars.
Speaker 3: Not the voice I was matching with the phone. To be honest, I didn't expect that.
Speaker 1: Okay, Now, Tom, I have seen this beautiful girl.
Speaker 2: Is that a Olivia Molly Rogers?
Speaker 3: It looks like a young version of it, that lady from If we Modern Family, If.
Speaker 1: We keep can't saying singer, one of them has got to be a singer. So let's go with country singer.
Speaker 3: I'm saying Dallas cheerleader.
Speaker 1: Now she's got rhyinestones on her top. She's a country singer.
Speaker 4: Like names.
Speaker 3: Her name's Brittany, Yes, oh yeah, her name is Brittany. Ten million followers, country singer.
Speaker 4: Her name is Addison Ray, sing and dancer.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Eighty eight point four million followers.
Speaker 1: So I was close. I know Addison Ray next, I mean I don't know her.
Speaker 4: She's got a good song.
Speaker 5: There's a crab down there if you want to play it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, another song?
Speaker 1: Okay, our next, Gensey. Now this guy, he's had his lips done. Look, you can't close them properly.
Speaker 3: I can't close and people go and.
Speaker 1: They ask for the little gap there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a that's a what's the gap?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Anne cure and eyebrow.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't have a top of the peak. Could shape some off and throw.
Speaker 4: Up my woe.
Speaker 1: Okay. He is a TikToker. Yeah, and just for being on TikTok. He's famous just for being on TikTok. I don't think he's got a specialty skill.
Speaker 2: I think he's a I think he's a chef, like a cook type.
Speaker 3: What about pranks. I feel like he'd be doing pranks with these mates.
Speaker 1: Oh oh like those boys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, twenty million followers, fifty million does pranks.
Speaker 5: His name is Noah Beak. He's got thirty three point three million loads. You're pretty right he doesn't have a specialty, but.
Speaker 4: He does play soccer.
Speaker 1: What for who or in his backyard.
Speaker 3: Oh, he does fashion and.
Speaker 4: A scholarship in America, but he said no to it to be a TikToker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's just a TikToker tricking.
Speaker 3: The kids in the cars are getting this Noah.
Speaker 1: Beck thirteen twenty four ten. If you don't Noah Beck.
Speaker 3: Okay, we've got one more more. Alright, here we go. Oh, it looks like a young Sydney Sweeney.
Speaker 4: Now that.
Speaker 3: Is. She's definitely a Disney show.
Speaker 1: She she is the Dallas Cowboy cheerleader.
Speaker 3: Are they still doing Save by the Bell? She's a cheerleader, Youerican cheerleader, Dallas Cowboy cheerleader. We're saying twenty million.
Speaker 4: Her name is Alex Earl. She is just a beauty influencer.
Speaker 3: It's only seven point.
Speaker 1: Phone's a podcast called hot Mess.
Speaker 3: Good title that segment, the hot Mess.
Speaker 1: We're old. Her name is Alex spelt al i x. That's how old we are.
Speaker 3: We're sitting there going she's spelt it wrong. The poor lass, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Paul Lass of God, you sound like my grandmother. I mean we're realistically though, millennials, we're not old.
Speaker 4: We are young, yeah we are, but.
Speaker 1: We're really not keeping up with the generation below?
Speaker 2: Are we no?
Speaker 3: Now? Look at how we treated our bodies on the weekend and look they would have been a pilates or something like that.
Speaker 1: I didn't go to pilarates on the week No, I know no, Clint, did you go to pilates on the weekend?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: Could you get to pilates now?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Jason Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials.