Speaker 1: I got team.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another bloody episode of the Bloody You Project. It's bloody Doctor Cam and bloody Doctor Tiff, just chiming in from all around different parts of the globe. Tiff is doing some allegedly some home improvements which are not working out or office improvements which aren't working out that well. So the old financial shortcut didn't really do it, Tiff.
Speaker 3: Well that was quite a while ago. That story that smashing the right smashing that, but yes, no true story of that.
Speaker 2: So you accidentally smashed your expensive computer screen.
Speaker 3: Yep, in the rush to set up my bargain standing desk that I was excited about.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what happens.
Speaker 2: That's what happens, Doctor Cam from Shay Wellness and other places.
Speaker 4: Hi, Hi Craig, Hi Tiff, Hi are you all right?
Speaker 1: You are right.
Speaker 4: I'm actually better I've ever been. I'm on I'm on top level at the moment.
Speaker 1: Why is that tell us, grasshopper.
Speaker 4: I went to Bali for a specific intention of some big, deep dark subconscious clearing MM and found some hefty nuggets and released them. I'm life has a different lens.
Speaker 5: It's great.
Speaker 4: We're getting too much detailed to day I know we've got stuff on, but it's.
Speaker 1: Not I'm happy to go wherever.
Speaker 2: What a subconscious clearing mean in the world of Doctor cam and for all us non GENIEI, what is that?
Speaker 4: Well, it's a bit more to it than that, but essentially it's a it's an environment you turn up in like the way that it's run. You turn up where you're eating exactly the food that's right for you, you're doing the right kind of exercise for you, you're running the rhythms of your day the way supposed to. And then based on your history and all that sort of stuff and a number of consultations you have at the beginning, they kind of get a bit of an idea of like, what are the things that are holding you back on a whole bunch of different levels. And so then for seven days it was four to five sessions per day on identifying these emotional blocks. So subconscious in this could be a memory from my childhood of Mum and Dad having an argument about how they're going to parent me. Mum wanting to hold the rules, Dad wanting to go in with love. And as I go back and remember that, it transforms into this, Oh Mum just preferred rules over kids, and if you are too loving, then it's you're going to have some sort of conflict. There's going to be resistance to the love. And so there's lots of different examples, and we go through a whole lot of different things as we go, but essentially you go back and you dig down into those things and it turns out that and I thought I was pretty good emotionally intelligent, but just my ability to feel was virtually zero. I was just holding it all as a cognitive exercise in my head, and so just creating a safe environment where I could go into start feeling those things. And there was a big nugget of lack of worth, unlovability, fear of failure, and I think they're very very common to a lot of people. Not everyone hasn't. But on day six, I had like one of the most intense days of my life, just sort of exercising demons with what it felt like like just the.
Speaker 5: Amount of emotion that was coming out.
Speaker 4: And life is very, very very different. On the other side, it's like I don't have that nagging little voice of that I think, so it's like there's just no voice. Now, there's like a memory of the voice, but there's no voice. It's so fascinating and empowering and awesome. So it's been a pretty spectacular couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thank you for sharing that. I love that people like you who are.
Speaker 2: Leaders and educators and very qualified and PhD and in your space of whatever we want to call it, personalized health. I guess like you're a pioneer. But it's great for it's great for us to by us, I mean everyone who's listening to you, me, TIF and our audience to go. Oh, doctor Cam's got bullshit as well. Doctor Cam's a bit fucked up like me. Oh, I like him more. I relate to him more. And he's working on his bullshit and he's working. It's not bullshit but his issues, his challenges, his subconscious blocks. I think that's a really a reasonably rare kind of thing in experts to actually go even though I am where I am in my career, I'm pretty far down the tunnel.
Speaker 1: I'm going okay.
Speaker 2: I've got a pretty good brand and business and I'm respected and well known, but also still very and very much a work in progress. Are you comfortable in the middle of all of that?
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, but probably this is what's so fascinating. I Mean, when I was growing up, my mum owned a healing center. We were going to healing, feeling workshops and emotional release stuff. Since I was like eleven to fifteen, Like every weekend I was home on the holidays, we'd be going along there. So that's always been part of it. But what's so fascinating about the self work piece and how it played out for me is that I would always have this belief that there's always something to fix. And so while that mindset of like I can go and improve something is there, it's shrouded in failure and lack of enoughness. It's like, oh, I've always got something to fix. I'm never okay, you know. So the space of being a work in progress is something that has always been fine, But I've been a real victim to the other stuff that played into that as well. So yeah, that's whereas now I feel like, oh, I'm really excited about knowing more of who I am without all of the various voices that we have in our space. I'm really excited to know more about that and to grow into it, rather than I've got to fix myself. So It's been a really interesting shift that way.
Speaker 2: The whole who am I? You know, the identity piece which comes up in theology and philosophy and psychology and Stoicism, and you know, I like to know thyself, like the beginning of wisdom is to know thy self, Socrates. My PhD is in self awareness, all of that, like self knowledge intersex with that. Why is it such a hard thing you? And again everyone, this is just three people chatting. This is not personal advice. Why do you reckon? It's so hard to figure out who the fuck we are? Is that because our identity is tied into things that we're not.
Speaker 4: I think there's no This is some of the stuff we're doing education in schools about right now, but we're right at the start of it. But there's no formal education of how do you know who you are?
Speaker 5: Internally?
Speaker 4: Because even the way that they do identity in schools, it's like what's my family, Like I'm a brother, whatever, I'm a this. Some of that it's very externally oriented and back into you rather than I have a deeper understanding of me. And not only that, so we're not taught to really introspect powerfully. The second thing is that we are marking ourselves off other people who are biologically different to us, and that drives differences in our personality. So we're looking at other people thinking, oh, I like them, Well, why can't I be more like them? When you're different anyway, So there's that comparative approach. But then also the thing that I discovered, and this was probably the most powerful thing that happened on day five is as my Heart started cracking open was one of our incredible and she's been on your podcast, Tiff and Larsen.
Speaker 5: She introduced this thing called the voice of Gay.
Speaker 4: My mom's name is gay, and she was like, what's the voice of gay say when you're sitting at the dinner dab with the boys, and the voice of my mom says, Oh, you've got to sit up straight, you've got to use your knife and fork, you've got to eat all your vegetables. You've got to do all of these things. And if you don't do that, you fail. And then what's the voice of your dad say? It's like the food doesn't matter so much, let's just all have a nice time. And then what does the voice of the dietitian say that I've learned all this knowledge, and it's like, oh, well, they've got to have certain fibers and this and certain that, and then what is all of the self awareness stuff that I know about? And that voice is saying, Oh, you've just got to be present and you've got to be all of these things. And so you end up with they're not even your beliefs. There's things that don't belong to you that you've just accumulated over time because you've been exposed to them enough. And when I got to sit with all of those voices, I said, how would I actually run my dinner for my family? And literally, like, I'm a dietician. I know that health is good, but I'd say I would just make the kids race and give them a prize for whoever finishes their vegetables in a certain period of time, and then I would make two other items that are super healthy and happy and we play some sort.
Speaker 5: Of game, because that's the kind of dinner that I want to have.
Speaker 4: And that's if I was going to bring them up in the way that I actually think is best for them, man for everyone. That's my voice. But to the answer your question, the reason why it's so hard is because I had seventeen other voices that are saying different things, and so no matter what I'd do, there's no win. And so I can't even find myself in that. And that was one tiny little example, just having dinner with my kids. It makes it so difficult and unless you're ready to go back and unpack all of the things that happened between ages zero to seven, which ultimately we need to do. But the great thing is that AI will eventually be able to help us do that really powerfully. Like this is what psychotherapy is all about, is helping you go back to those spaces to reimagine those memories, to reconstruct them. And while we're over at the retreat, we had a personal keynote from Bruce Lipton who was talking about the quantum field that is generated from your subconscious and ninety five percent of your reality is coming from your subconscious projection because the only thing that governs matter is the quantum field that surrounds it. This is getting into a bit of count. We won't get into a two day but essentially, if you've got a belief of I'm not enough that has a particular frequency, and just like if you hit a tuning fork, that frequency goes out, it'll find something that it resonates on the same level with, and it makes that thing resonate, and then that resonation sends back a message to the part of you that's holding that frequency, and then you see it, and so your reality is just created. You just keep resonating with all of the stuff that's happening sitting here, and you're subconscious. And this is why people can just keep going in loops and loops and loops with the relationships or money or work or whatever it might be, because there's unconscious beliefs that are sitting there that aren't resolved, and so they're unconscious because they're not conscious of them. So not only do you have everybody else's beliefs, then you've got how they've formed in your body. Then you've got your own natural impulses. Then you've got the conflict. And we don't have a safe environment in our community where we can actually work that through because you can't heal when you're in stress. You can only heal when you're feeling safe. Like if you're in stress, you'll compensate and you'll block and you'll resist. You have to feel very very safe to actually go into a space of healing where you can process these things.
Speaker 5: So there's so many.
Speaker 4: Things make it really hard to understand your identity. And I feel like I've just got lot more to share on that now because I've just lived such an incredible insight over the last couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: I love that, Thanks for sharing. It's obviously.
Speaker 2: I think a lot about thinking, you know, that metacognitive kind of rabbit hole that we go down, which is why do I think the way that I think? And why do I have the beliefs that I have? Where did they come from? Did I choose them or did they choose me? Or did I have them by psychological and sociological osmosis, Like just did I inherit them through proximity and repetition and programming.
Speaker 1: That I didn't even choose?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 2: And then you wake up and you're like fifteen, and you're like, oh, I'm a piece of shit, And that's a hard wired belief for I'm unathletic, or nobody could love me, or I could never make a sporting team in my you know, or I'm not smart, or I had a lot of really defining powerful belief that I didn't choose, and they were powerful in a bad way, not a good way, but nonetheless I absolutely believed them while never choosing them.
Speaker 1: And I think, you know, like.
Speaker 2: Opening the door on that kind of origin story or starting to think at least question, you know.
Speaker 1: It's like could I be wrong?
Speaker 2: And one of the challenges is when we have a belief, whatever the belief is good or bad, when we have a belief that's intertwined with our sense of self, it's very hard for anyone else to challenge that belief because if you challenge that belief, you're challenging who they.
Speaker 1: Are at their core, or who they believe they are. You know.
Speaker 2: So for me, who grew up in a really religious family, it was never presented as an option. It was presented as the truth, like the unequivocal, the unequivocal, absolute, one true path to the divine.
Speaker 1: You're on it, We're on it.
Speaker 2: You're welcome, right, There was no and so you don't know, you're fucking seven. You're like, well, of course, I don't know. This is how the works. So there's heaven and hell and purgatory and eternal damnation and fire and the devil and God and Jesus and Apostles and there's all this stuff and if I do this, this is the outcome. And if I do that, that's the outcome. But nobody's presenting these to you as possibilities or ideas or constructs. And this happens in all environments at all ages. And when you meet somebody who seems smart or you think is smart or smarter than you are, believable or trustworthy or whatever, and they go, hey, Craig, this is the best way to eat.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you why.
Speaker 2: And then now I know the best way to eat and there's only one best way because doctor Cam told me, and I like him and I trust him. He's a dietitian, so this do you know what I mean? And then you wake up you're fifty, and you're like, fucking hell, where did all.
Speaker 1: This shit come from? Yeah, you know totally, that's a lot.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 2: But it's like we I don't think we think enough about how we think, not what we think, but just why do I think the way that I do? Yes, because we're so unconsciously driven. And there's like almost this little five step thing that I do with people Cam, which is self reflections. So we're just trying to just think about, you know, not in a self loathing way, but in a curiosity way, so self reflection. The next one is when we have an awareness or a realization, so self awareness and then getting to understand truly who we are in the middle of that self knowledge, and then self regulation is like, Okay, how do I manage me to think better, do better, choose better, and become better whatever that means. And then the last one in that five step kind of hierarchy is self actualization, which is where I feel like you're playing now in that space of who am I becoming and who do I want to be?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yeah, where is my like what is my true voice?
Speaker 4: And I'd have to say a big part of that is that that's been a very cognitive exercise for me, and probably the biggest thing that I've learned to value is what without sounding too fluffy, but it's actually exactly what's going on? What how does my body feel about that?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 4: And this is where we in our world, we probably in our culture particularly, we probably discredit feeling a whole lot.
Speaker 5: More than we do thought.
Speaker 4: And thinking and feeling are obviously two very different things, but it was I was holding on with all of my thoughts because that's my strength, you know, is to think. And it's amazing what difference it does to actually be able to feel these things at the same time. And I want this thing? What does it actually feel like to want that thing? And it it grounds that so much more, it makes it so much more tangible for me as well.
Speaker 2: So is you is your thinking your strength to be able to think or is it your security blanket.
Speaker 1: Because sometimes you've got to get out of thinking.
Speaker 4: Well, I would argue that it's both, and that is it. Ultimately, once I'm feeling well, I can then use my thinking to direct my feelings really well. But my nervous system is set up to do lots of thinking, whereas somebody else in my life, maybe a Tiffany Cook is a very good feeler, you know, and you're a good feeler too, Harps, And it's like and the feelings come out like let's say that you have an issue with a course that you're in and you have a feeling about it, and all of a sudden, I'm really like that feeling is not only a protective blanket, but it's also a strength. And this is what I saw other people on the same retreat were very feeling oriented, and they went straight out of their feelings and they had huge emotional releases. That took me five days to get there because I had to chip away at this brain that is which is my strength, but also in this sense, it is my security, and it was also my achilles in all of those things.
Speaker 2: See, so that's so I mean, talk about awareness do that's good, and that's courage, and that's humility, and that's you know, vulnerability right there, Like that is so fucking good, you know, I wrote it's so funny. I have conversations. I guess this is a coincidence. I don't know, but I have conversations, and quite often I'll have a conversation and three hours before I thought of something or I wrote something that totally coincides with what we're talking about.
Speaker 1: And you can't see it because I've got a screen.
Speaker 2: But behind me on my whiteboard, which is going up tonight, is a whiteboard post that says your body is the ultimate truth teller.
Speaker 4: Oh I love that.
Speaker 1: That's great, you know, it's the ultimate.
Speaker 2: And I wrote something earlier today which will not be news to you, but I put it up on LinkedIn and this this is very much down your road. But the white the whiteboard post is something works for everybody, but everything doesn't work for everybody. Find your something right, and I wrote, there's no universal best diet, workout, sleep protocol, medication, supplement, lifestyle style, or even job. That is, there's no strategy or approach that works equally well for everyone, but there is a best everything for you as an individual. What works optimally for me could be anywhere between mildly effective and disastrous for you. My healthy snack could be your anaphylactic reaction. My dream career could be your nightmare job. The medication that helps me function could give you anxiety. Don't confuse advertising with information or truth or pseudo science with actual science. And then I finished with that quote. I wrote, your body is your greatest teacher and truth teller. And I feel like there's so much wisdom in our body. You know, so much wisdom, so much insights, so much truth. But our mind is like the clown. You know, there's so much for me anyway, like my ego, my fear, my mind, so much bullshit, my body zero bullshit, yeah, zero, just truth and often truth.
Speaker 1: I don't want, by the way, but nonetheless truth. Yeah, it's like.
Speaker 2: Telling me, shit, I don't want to hear. So then my mind gets online and goes, nah, it's not that despite the evidence, your honor.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty sure I can think through this. Not a problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'll just jog it out.
Speaker 2: What's it like for you being the teacher and the leader and the you know, the researcher being in those programs, a program like that and being a student, uh well or our participant or whatever, whatever, I know what you mean.
Speaker 4: Well, interestingly enough, like it was our team that ran the retreat and a lot of them sitting around the tables, probably twenty people around the table. Half of them I introduced to the work and they then went on and they're doing all this work now, which is in parallel to what we're doing. But I knew I was there for a result. I've always been a good student, and I was just doing the stuff that I needed to do. But what was so fascinating they actually set it up to say, look, Cam is going to be here and he's going to be struggling through all of this stuff, so you need to not be friendly and be laughing at his jokes because that's going to flick him into his safety mechanism of like, oh, I'm just friends with these people, and then you know they're not They're not in charge ultimately, so they actually, you know, like the six or seven very good friends that I had there really held a space of like, I'm not talking. I've even reflected with one of the guys, who's my VP of OPS, he's.
Speaker 5: I look I look after him.
Speaker 4: He was like every time I saw I had to literally walk the other way because I didn't want to engage with you as a friend, and I just had to keep you in the space of because I was really battling for three or four days, I was really resisting, I was really trying, but I had no idea how to get to this place of feeling, and they really had to suspend me in the discomfort of that until I got there myself. It was so I get I went in pretty focused, but they also really manufactured the situation to really support that as well. It was. It was brilliantly done.
Speaker 2: And what was the mechanism or the conduit that got you to those feelings You.
Speaker 1: Said you were really struggling to get there.
Speaker 4: What all right, okay, these ones definitely didn't think I'd be talking about this though publicly, so.
Speaker 1: The how uncomfortable does he look? And how happy am I?
Speaker 4: No, it's great, it's great.
Speaker 1: It's just this episode might be called doctor cam squirmed.
Speaker 4: No, I'm actually really excited to share it.
Speaker 6: I just so the there was a whole lot of There's one of our teams, she's called the Excavator and essentially she goes in and just digs up subconscious memories.
Speaker 5: And just shows them.
Speaker 4: And she was being really firm with me, and normally she's quite friendly, and that was really throwing me off. That so her shipping away. There was my head of coaching and she's a forty year experienced social mental health worker. She's doing the counseling essentially the psychotherapy. She was She did a couple of visualizations that helped a few things, but just kept working through memories. And then we also had this this emotional elevator exercise where I'd be guided through this thing of where I'm okay, I'm on the level one of the emotions where there's like it's just like level one of my emotional body. Great, I'm going to go down to the level two. Now, how much deeper is that? Feeling? Level three, level four, level five, level six. Now, what I discovered about myself in all of this is that, and this was really confronting. I firstly couldn't feel anger, couldn't feel sadness. The only time at the start of the week, the only time that they could elicit a feeling out of me was if they pinched me really hard. So as I was going down the emotional elevator, they caused me physical pain, and that would either make me laugh, but then as we were trying to go down and deepen the anger, it would make me get really angry and start like screaming into a pillow essentially. And then they tried to do it with sadness, but it didn't work with sadness.
Speaker 5: And so what I discovered, probably.
Speaker 4: By about day five, was that there was a heap of anger that I had that was suppressed that I hadn't expect because I just control it with my mind and control it with either sensible part of me or I shouldn't be angry about this, and I've been told a few times, but I think there's some angery in you.
Speaker 5: Can I was like, now, I'm good, you know.
Speaker 4: So what I found as we were diving into this subconscious stuff and we locked onto a couple of really important memories, I found that if I would scream essentially repeatedly until I'm out of breath, I would have this this moment that would feel like only what an extoricism looks like, like I would I would sort of go into it like I've never eOne done some shamanic breathing where you kind of have those little like like little wobbly bits. Anyway, my disorientation. But it was like after that, it was like it just my the space in my mind would just clear and it just wasn't there. And then the next evolution of that into sadness was or the anger at myself.
Speaker 5: I was angry at somebody.
Speaker 4: Clear that now I can feel the anger myself expressed that And the thing that I'm holding back on but I'll share with you is the big one that essentially just cut through everything where I literally had a in my mind and my body, a life changing experience. We're at this place, I can't remember that there's this particular there's this particular temple in Bali which all of the more alternative therapists and spiritual healers believe is the most energetic place on the planet.
Speaker 5: I couldn't really feel it because that was.
Speaker 4: Mean, but everybody else's legs was shaking and vibrating and all of those things. I probably spent an hour and twenty minutes screaming at the top of my long lungs at the stars, like in a battle against these belief systems.
Speaker 5: And I don't know who put that.
Speaker 4: Battle there in my head, but it was like, as I was starting to release this emotion, I just said.
Speaker 5: Man, if I don't beat this now, it will have me.
Speaker 4: And it was like it became this non negotiable I've got to express everything.
Speaker 5: And I literally went for.
Speaker 4: An hour, an hour and twenty minutes, and I felt like I cleared it, and then I felt like, no, I've got to like I've got to make sure this is gone from the universe. And so I just kept going until I like essentially had that experience where I got a little bit disoriented and had like a mini vision and then I was just there completely wasted, and I said to this is without any psychedelics, by the way, this is all just this just old fashioned language and like I came to and I said, if there's more, I'll keep going. Like I was just in this, I am not letting this thing beat me today. And that was the thing and the facilitator at the end. He's the most gifted dude that I know in this space. He said, you always had the strength to do that that never give up strength, but you needed the competition and you needed it to be an internal competition to win something, to prove to yourself that you can actually own that and harness it going forward. Well, anyway, as I'm talking about this, my whole body is a light, like it is just the most incredible memory and I can just remember that feeling of life, this non negotiable, I will not stop, I will not quit. Like it was so empowering and I can I'm actually bringing that into my life a whole lot more now.
Speaker 5: So it's just that was insane.
Speaker 4: That was a huge, huge day. I was just dripping in sweat, like lost my voice. It was insane.
Speaker 2: That's full on, dude, Okay, so much, No, no, man, that's I mean, that is like I don't know if this is the right question, but I'm going to ask it. Do you feel like that was more psychological, more emotional, or more spiritual, or none of the above, something else, or a combination.
Speaker 4: It's been a combination. We were doing a bunch of mind space stuff, we were doing a bunch of feeling stuff, and we were working on the energetics of it as well. And my experience was very different to other people. Other people would just cry hysterically for forty five minutes as they're releasing a you know, like a childhood trauma, and that would be there and then they'd be good, you know. But for whatever reason, I needed to, I needed to do it real hard, so the but no, it was on all levels and definitely my connection to because I'm quite spiritually minded and that I believe we're here with a purpose. I believe that we're connected. I believe that a whole lot of different things, and I also believe in the physical science and how those two things are all brought together. But my spiritual purpose is so much more palpable now. It was a cognitive exercise for me of like, oh, yeah, I'm here because I want to eliminate chronic disease and pain by twenty fifty oh one.
Speaker 5: Connected. I want people to feel their best.
Speaker 4: But now I think about my role in that, I think about my purpose. I feel my purpose, and it's like this heart thumping feeling of holy crap, you are here and this is why you're here. Like it's truly a.
Speaker 5: Whole body, a whole.
Speaker 4: Consciousness experience for me. Now, so's it was definitely all levels.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you feel like we.
Speaker 2: Have a pre ordained purpose or a like a like we're hardwired to be more suited to a particular purpose or reason for existing or focus or do you think it's something that we choose, something that we grow into and something that we develop or both or something I.
Speaker 4: Think it's I think it's a combination of both. And what I'll say about that is we are born with a particular capacity. So not everyone's going to be Usain Bolt. Not everyone's going to be world champion sumer wrestler. Not everyone's going to be Tiffany Cook, and so like within your genes and the way that your body's developing, and that's essentially what we measure, is we measure phenotype. We look at how your body has formed, and that body has a particular capacity. When we look at your natural personality and your natural mental gifts or your ability to feel different people have different amounts of capacity, and so we've got a capacity that we come in with and a potential that we can achieve, and then then we get to make choices. But what's interesting about this is that when you're making the wrong choices that aren't in alignment with your capacity and what is whether you believe is your true purpose or whatever it might be, then you'll start experiencing a less enjoyable life. And I will share that just at a medical level. So let's say that you've got a capacity to be an amazing marathon runner. We know that if you put that person in the gym and make them just lift really heavy weights like they're training for the world's strongest man, they'll injure and they'll break because their capacity is in endurance.
Speaker 5: You give them endurance and they thrive.
Speaker 4: If you give them really really heavy weights, their body, their buyo mechanics aren't set up for it, and they'll break. And then we go to even the idea of purpose in the psychological literature. If you feel like you have purpose and you are living your purpose, your physiology shows healthier, It shows lower stress, greater attention, more.
Speaker 5: Reward, more flow.
Speaker 4: So even at a psychological level, at a physiological level, there is a capacity that your body has. At a psychological level, there is an internal knowing that you have, and I'll get to that in a second, but there like another example could be if you look at blood sugar levels and how they change when someone eats a piece of bread. You'll see some people skyrocket, and you'll see some people not even show a blip on their blood sugar levels. And that's because we have a different capacity in the way that we dispose of sugar in our body and the way that we're and this is healthy people. So physically we have different capacity. We can't be providing and so our physical purpose is different. And Aristotles spoke about this called the telos. Everything has an end goal and end function, and a marathon runner has skinny femurs or long femurs with skinny muscle bellies, and their end goal is to do endurance at a high capacity. Some individuals have got incredible glute for transporters, and so as a result, when they experience blood sugar, their muscles assimilate that blood sugar very very Other people don't have that glue foroor transporter, and so their capacity is different. So their purpose is to do like some people to eat a lot more carbs, other people not. And then we have This is what's so interesting, because we do a lot of purpose work in our course and we ask people what their purpose is.
Speaker 5: And I run this a lot.
Speaker 4: In even schools that I've been running and workplaces, and what's so fascinating is that we find that people with the biology that makes them more nurturing when they're reflecting on their purpose, when they're asked the right questions about what are the things that make me passionate, what are the things that make me feel great, what are the things I believe in my purpose? What they come down to is, oh, I just love helping people and making sure that everybody's fine. Whereas you go to another person who's biologically driven to be more focused and strategic, and their purpose is it might be to help people, but it's like I love putting things in order and systems and structure and making things make sense and delivering information. And so what I'm finding from my work experience in this space is that if you listen to your body and just to your point, your body and your mind, your natural body and mind have all of this intelligence as to what your capacity is. And if you live in alignment with your capacity, you have less chronic disease because you're doing things that are right for your body. You have less mental health issues because you're doing things in alignment with your psychological purpose. And then if there is such thing as a spiritual or divine intention, then of course, of course, if there is an even you know, I work with a lot of Christian schools, and there's this beautiful psalm, the Psalm one point thirty nine, and it speaks about God designing coming into the womb and designing your development as a human and knowing what your journey will be throughout your life in the womb before you're born. And that's exactly what we discuss in embryology. But I only put the two together in the last couple of years. And if there is a divine entity and there is a divine purpose for you, then the argument is, well, surely the design of your body and the natural design of your mind would.
Speaker 5: Be to fulfill that purpose.
Speaker 4: And so when you talk about and it doesn't matter even if you don't believe in that spirituality, I think that's okay. But if you say, what does my body actually want to make me feel best? If I put it into the right excise, if I put it into the right into the right nutrition, if I put it into the right career, if I put it into the right physical environment, if it's right for my body, it will feel amazing and I will enjoy life more and I will live longer.
Speaker 5: That's what it's all about.
Speaker 4: So even if you stop it at any of the philosophical stuff or the spiritual stuff, there's a physical purpose that's written into our body anyway that speaks to our capacity. So that's how I would answer that question.
Speaker 1: Wow wow, wow, And what are the steppings to zones to finding our purpose? Is it?
Speaker 2: I feel like part of it is identifying my values, Like what matters to me? What are my values? What's important to me? Is that kind of opening the door on you know, is that part of the pathway to finding our purpose and our reason?
Speaker 5: It can be, It can be.
Speaker 4: And generally the questions that we ask, what are you passionate about? Like what makes you feel so excited that you could do it at any time just because you love it? Like that, there's no thinking required with that, it's just like, oh, man, I love doing that. I just everything in me gravitates towards that. The second question we ask is, so that's what do you think your purpose is? What do you feel your purposes or what are the things in life that make you feel great? And that could be spending time with your kids, it could be going to the beach. It could be doing a particular kind of work. It could be doing a particular kind of exercise, could be eating a particular kind of food. What makes me feel great? And then we ask a really interesting question, and that is what do you believe your purposes? And that is seeing is believing. So it's a really fascinating question that makes you think about what's in your life right now that if you were to take a snapshot, a three sixty degree snapshot of your life right now, with all of the characters in play and the work that is, and your fitness and your health, whatever it might be, if you were to essentially get each of those elements to speak to you about I'm in your life, Because like that, that's essentially how you answer that question.
Speaker 5: So the fact that I've got.
Speaker 4: Some kids and that I'm naturally inclined to want to spend time with my kids, and I want to do the best job that I can with my kids. I know, just knowing that part of my purpose is to be a great dad, like I want to be a great dad to my kids, because it's showing up in my life, it's confirming my existence.
Speaker 5: And then what's another thing it might.
Speaker 4: Be, Like I've always enjoyed speaking, I've always enjoyed science, and I've absolutely fallen in love with precision health, and I know that it feels so right to be in that and it just so happened that all of this stuff conspired in the world so that I could meet, you know, the leading guys in precision health and be able to work alongside them. So that is reflecting back to me in my life of I think I'm meant to be speaking about precision health because all of those things.
Speaker 5: So it's just that question.
Speaker 4: Around what's actually in your life right now that's showing you what your purpose is, because part of your purpose might be like right now, I've got cancer. Part of my purpose is to understand cancer and to beat cancer. Like that's a big important thing, Like whether you want it to be in your life or not. So the collection of those three things, think, feel, and believe. When you get that, then you try and while you stay in the flow of it, you try and write a two sentence thing of If I was to summarize thinking, feeling, and believing what my purpose is? What is my purpose? It is amazing what falls out at the bottom, and it's the values are really powerful.
Speaker 5: Fad for that as well.
Speaker 4: I found that people can get a very intuitive or a deeper unconscious sense of their purpose through those questions because the answer kind of just falls out. They don't have to think about what they value, but rather it's it's coming from deeper instincts that they have. So that's that's an exercise that we run, and I would welcome you to try it because it's a it's bloody powerful mate.
Speaker 2: We could bang on, but I'm actually going to pull the pin because that's great. And that's that's probably enough. I want you to tell everyone how they can find you and your programs and your resources and connect with pH three sixty slash Shay Wellness and explore the six health health types and learn a little bit about themselves through your protocol or your from framework or your platform.
Speaker 4: Thanks mate, Probably the easiest way to go. And I say this each time, but I've actually got the web address now, so I'm going to.
Speaker 5: Say it right. It's Shade Dot Group.
Speaker 4: So Shade Dot Group forward slash doctor Dash Cam Dash McDonald like the Hamburger McDonald. Essentially, all of that on that page is health, professional teachings and courses, corporate programs, schools, just essentially contact page for everything that we're doing in the Shade Group. But we want to no more than ever. We want to have the most powerful impact we can on the planet, and we know that that's got to happen through people knowing themselves. So it's been thanks for letting me share all of this today. It was definitely unexpected, but that's what happens when you tell people you're doing better than ever. People think it's weird.
Speaker 1: No, I think it's bloody great. I've enjoyed this.
Speaker 2: I won't say more than any other with you, but it's equal first. And if you can't remember all of that that Doctor Cam said about the web address, just go to just google doctor Cam McDonald.
Speaker 1: P H three sixty and you'll find your way there anyway.
Speaker 2: Congratulations mate on the revelation and the downloads and the ongoing transformation.
Speaker 1: It's amazing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's integration time now, so it's it's been a really cool process. But no, thank you, thank you for the encouragement.
Speaker 1: Yeah, love it mate. It's great to see. We'll say goodbye Affair Tiff. Thanks to you too.
Speaker 3: Thanks guys,