Speaker 1: Good morning Melbourne, la start your morning the right away.
Speaker 2: This is Jason Lauren on Well, good morning, happy bad.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Happy Friday, Melbourne everybody. It's also someone very local and important. Melbourne's birthday today. Pesto, the Fat Penguin is turning one giant penguin, not cub what do they call it? Chick?
Speaker 4: Is that the one that all the celebratory would go, Yeah, Olivia Rodrigo, Katie Perry, they're all like wearing the big puffa jacket like they're packing the dairy.
Speaker 2: Its just in the meeting before said, what's happening in town today is what I think we should talk about.
Speaker 3: Melbourne store Sorr, Pesto's first birthday around.
Speaker 2: We must go, we must get.
Speaker 3: When you said celebrity has been asked to go in, put the coat on and get a photo with Pesto, have you been asked no?
Speaker 2: What about the degraders?
Speaker 3: What about us?
Speaker 2: What about nothing?
Speaker 3: Don't forget your local.
Speaker 2: My fancy more than seeing Jason one of those silly coats going out the waddling out onto the ice with Pesta.
Speaker 3: And you're not allowed to look at him.
Speaker 2: Wattle, which one.
Speaker 3: Which runs the Fat Penguin.
Speaker 4: Executive producer Brody the Thumb. Would you be able to put a call through to the query arm and ask if I can roll in the snow with Pesto?
Speaker 2: I will put it in now you.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think that they will turn their nose up at you're given that. Like he has been here for a year and you've had no interest, But on his big day you want to get.
Speaker 2: In fat overshadow Pesto's day. I'm just saying, like, you know today at all sound very busy.
Speaker 3: He doesn't want to share his fish with you.
Speaker 2: Why what are you going to do?
Speaker 4: My ma after Sydney? So I got the three kids.
Speaker 3: Oh that's right, he's batching it weekend, bat it weekend to batch it with the weather.
Speaker 4: Yep, last weekend pools in full full effect. You've warmed it up.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: You got some kind of donut to just hang in and drink.
Speaker 2: These believe it? Yeah ready, yeah, safety as well.
Speaker 4: I'm wearing float it's the kids will watch me good yep, the kid You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So a video you pop up last night at fun Fields. Yes, you're very relaxed on the lazy River.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you're on a donut. I was on a donut eating a donut on a donut.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah. One of the kids is like, you finished with that. I'm like, don't touch.
Speaker 3: My da Daddy don't. Yes, this is Daddy Donuty. Yesterday on the show, we took the Show on the road. It was Archie's first day video.
Speaker 4: If you haven't seen it, the video is on our socials Jason Lauren on Instagram.
Speaker 3: Yeah, very very exhausted.
Speaker 4: He loved it. It was a half day.
Speaker 2: Of course, your.
Speaker 3: Wife flu was very emotional. How did she go?
Speaker 2: She was okay.
Speaker 4: There was one So there was an incident when I was leaving the daycare. There was this one little kid and his hands are like sliding down the glass door and he's screaming for his mum and dad and they're like three teachers are trying to drag him off the door, and I'm trying to step over himself and leave. But yeah, I was.
Speaker 3: Like, well, Archie just sort of waddled in like see you guys. Bye.
Speaker 4: It was very reminiscent of you know that scene in Share Shank when they watch him all get off the bus and they try and bet on which one's going to burst into tears.
Speaker 2: Because they can't handle being in jail.
Speaker 3: It was like that, Oh yeah, he'll love it though, give it a day, exactly, give it a week.
Speaker 2: It'll be fine. He watched his brothers go to school, come home from school. We weren't talking about Archie, were talking about.
Speaker 4: The kid last Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but what I'm trying to say is that he's so comfortable.
Speaker 3: She was fine. Ye, No, Archie was fine. Lou was the one that was upset.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think there would have been a lot of tears yesterday.
Speaker 2: It's school drop off.
Speaker 3: A bit of a situation as well. Did your wife get some flowers I sent her yesterday?
Speaker 2: Was that you? Did you not put the names?
Speaker 3: Was there no card yet? No?
Speaker 2: There was a card?
Speaker 3: Did it not for Laren and Clinton?
Speaker 2: It said from Lauren Clinton? The team?
Speaker 4: And I bring Brady executive producer, and went, look at you guys sorting flowers for the wife. And he said, I've got no idea what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: From Clint and I to say, well done on getting all three kids out of the house.
Speaker 2: She's a good egg.
Speaker 3: And I accidentally sent them to my house first. I delivered them to my own house.
Speaker 2: She was like, who said me?
Speaker 3: For I wasn't true if they made it.
Speaker 4: Are you listening to Nova today? Tops to twenty four? She's going to be warm on the weekend.
Speaker 3: And into next week. Actually, have you seen the forecast?
Speaker 4: Things are getting Would you like.
Speaker 3: Me to read you the forecast? Because it's important to prepare for these things. P thirty one Tomorrow thirty seven, Sunday thirty seven, Monday eight Tuesday. We got four days a heap.
Speaker 2: Baby, that's good.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 2: That's good, Seltzer and sprits. Weather.
Speaker 3: Isn't it not for me?
Speaker 2: An issue?
Speaker 3: Because today's the last day?
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 3: Fe fast tomorrow?
Speaker 2: No, I'm not living through this again.
Speaker 3: Not only am I doing fe fast, We're both doing it, and I'm doing the full health reseet twenty eight days.
Speaker 4: Okay, First things first, he's been eating air for the last two years anyway, so it could be in men's health. Look, so that doesn't really affect me, but it's more me and.
Speaker 3: It also means that we're going to be judging you when you eat badly.
Speaker 2: For the next when you're going into your muffs here.
Speaker 3: Muffins, muffins, No one's going into that's six o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 2: I am married muffins head into them.
Speaker 3: When he gets muffins from across the road at the paper shop Deli was the full sentence. So, yes, we're we're on an extreme health kick from tomorrow last day before fem Fast.
Speaker 2: Well, well, don't do that.
Speaker 3: Actually saw the dietitian last week and she said, well, if you don't want to start this week, so I said, I'll line up my twenty eighth day eating plant with feb Fast. And she said, but if you don't want to do it for that first week because it's your first week back at work, you can do the pre tox so you know, just try and not have sugar and not have it. Do you think I've done that? A pizza and a glass of wine for dinner, that's my girl was like a pepperoni.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a bit of an America. Well.
Speaker 3: I got home quite late yesterday because I actually had a bit of a sad day. I went to a funeral yesterday of my dad's best friend uncle. We called him Uncle Ray. My dad's an only child, Uncle Ray, Uncle Ray.
Speaker 4: I was feeling for Bobby, your dad yesterday. I know, I think it would have been a bloody hard day.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Dad's an only child, so he's like four best mates were like his brothers, and they grew up like uncles to us. All of their kids were like cousins. And it was such a funny day because this and as we've got older, like he lived in Shepperdon and other family friends have all moved away, and as you get older, you don't see those friends that you grew up with. This family friends. No, so I hadn't seen some of these people for like ten years.
Speaker 2: Like the kids they listened to you in the wireless Some do.
Speaker 3: Some have absolutely no interest in this radio show whatsoever, and say what are you up to these days?
Speaker 4: But they shocked at how you'd aged.
Speaker 2: You must be in your forties. Now. I know, I know your fore HiT's the same as last time I saw you.
Speaker 3: But it is so funny because it's like, oh my god, and I was like the last time I saw you and I was like, oh, it was an Uncle Jimmy's funeral, Like it's we're in that cycle of seeing those people at funerals, and I was.
Speaker 4: Like, we're not doing twenty first anymore.
Speaker 3: No, I'm like, we need to organize a catch up with all of like the family friends outside of that environment, and I just I feel like it's a funny thing, especially when it's a family friend, because you go back, like we don't have a lot of recent memories together that you go back in time to our childhood where we spent every weekend together because our parents were best friends, those friends and everyone.
Speaker 4: You pick up where you left off as well.
Speaker 3: Totally, except we're just like ten years old.
Speaker 4: And yeah, but you're still saying the same jokes.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: My dad nailed his eulogy, by the way, it was one of the funniest things I've ever heard. But one of the family friends just gave me so much joy. Walked over to my brother. We're standing there, and he walked over and he said, gee, you're an ordinary looking kid, but you've come good it is that would have made you made my day. I was like, good on, good on your uncle, Brian. Your nailed.
Speaker 2: It would have been worse the other way, don't.
Speaker 3: You the ugly duckling boat And it's much better to be this way.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. Can I ask about the catering?
Speaker 3: Now, you love a funeral, I love it. No funeral catering?
Speaker 2: Yes, off.
Speaker 3: Well before I left yesterday and he said, oh, enjoy the sandwiches. There's always good.
Speaker 2: There was chicken sandbas especially chicken.
Speaker 4: And many cashas the cache.
Speaker 2: Anyway, she's very big at funerals.
Speaker 3: Because it's old people. Often not all the time.
Speaker 4: Problem is when the cash is left too long in the.
Speaker 3: Warm in the baby room can go.
Speaker 2: A little bit dry.
Speaker 3: Wait, it was a special send off, but yeah, that was the highlight. You were an ordinary looking kid going.
Speaker 2: I was like, that'd be if you're good, if your dad's listening this morning. We love your bobby.
Speaker 3: I know, I know he drunk enough beer is to the loss of his friend and he ain't up at six o'clock.
Speaker 2: What's e being up to for the weekend?
Speaker 3: Looks beautiful there. I am having a very quiet, low key first weekend of fed fast weekend.
Speaker 4: You should put up for a swim. Actually, no, no, no, fed Fast. I don't need you in the house. I don't want your smelly juices. She's drinking, aren't you the juice cleansy thing?
Speaker 2: How's it work? Is that? What was that?
Speaker 3: When you have a way with work? You don't know fed Fastest we don't drink for February. But I'm also doing a de tops twenty eight dates called a metabolic research.
Speaker 4: But is that with the smelly juice and solids?
Speaker 3: No, you just don't eat. There's a there's a list of no.
Speaker 2: You eat, heap, grumpy next week at all.
Speaker 3: That's I'm starting on Saturday. I'll get through the first two days and then come in day three to be the worst. So Monday will be fun. You eat like lots of protein and veggies and I don't know what else.
Speaker 4: Actually, do you remember what we did last time? She she embarked on this.
Speaker 3: Remember I did it like two years ago, and we got all.
Speaker 2: Those sweet treats delivered through.
Speaker 3: The giants were sending them in.
Speaker 2: Donuts have arrived the one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know. We've got doughnuts, We've got thick shakes, we got like all kinds of things. And then I realized halfway through the show that you will just to rub it in my e.
Speaker 2: It's solidarity. I'm doing it with Lauren, so there'll be two of us.
Speaker 3: Do you think it's going to crack first?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I agree? Really yeah, you'll drink as if.
Speaker 2: You're not going to drinks?
Speaker 3: Can I say though? Doing it in February is much harder than doing it in like March or sorry May or like when it's a bit Yeah, yeah, you can hibernate where it's like you're out and about sunny. I feel like a sprits when it's thirty eight degrees.
Speaker 4: So it's about the safe swing past my place. I'm at home with the three kids. I'll be by the pool.
Speaker 3: Well, I can be a designated driver for February.
Speaker 2: Oh well, I'm doing February.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're doing it too.
Speaker 2: I'll come for the ride.
Speaker 3: Clint should Clint tonight like be uber drivers for the month. If people need picking up or dropping off. You didn't get safe and not getting in the car with me?
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, I might walk it. Hey, coming up next go.
Speaker 2: Today is Friday and a few people might be feeling just a little bit in under.
Speaker 3: The weather, especially when the weather's this good.
Speaker 2: Taking a little cheeking.
Speaker 3: I reckon it'll be on Monday when people are sick.
Speaker 2: When it's someone was missing in action from the workplace yesterday, And you will never believe the excuse they came up with.
Speaker 3: Did someone pull was sicky here at nover.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four to ten to get involved I want to ask our listeners about work excuses. What sort of elaborate excuses you've heard or your views to get out of a day of work. It is Friday, a lot of people might be sort of feeling a little under the weather.
Speaker 3: I reckon Monday is going to be the same day because or something.
Speaker 2: It's too hot now yesterday in a workplace, which just to protect the staff involved, I just say that it's a workplace, and I won't name.
Speaker 4: What's either here or channel unless you're pullner ship at seven eleven and we don't know what.
Speaker 2: Let's just say I won't. I won't to release the details of the gender anyway, this employee telling I'm not saying, you know, HR and all that need to protect the employee. The phone rings and it's said employee, I'm so sorry I cannot come in today. Is that what he said?
Speaker 3: She said?
Speaker 2: They said, I've shot myself in the eye. What with morning Fresh dish washing liquid? This person is doing the dishes over the sink.
Speaker 3: What time of the day.
Speaker 2: I believe it was a night job, wasn't he shot myself in the eye with the morning Fresh and the burning is so extraordinary that I've had to take the day off. Now it was the green morning fresh, because we asked the question, was it the green or the yellow? You know, I love the morning fresh in the eye.
Speaker 3: You know, once I I don't know who this person he she was, but I once put toothpaste on my toothbrush and I I flung it the bristles back too hard as I'd like, laid across the bristles and flung into my eye and in the yeah, I thought I was going to go blind. It was the pain of the mint in the eye.
Speaker 2: That elaborate to me. Did you just have pink? I?
Speaker 3: No, I didn't have pink. I had a very white, bright Colgate eye, and it hurts it just so happens. Did they have to go to the irony hospital? I think if you're calling in sick for a saw, I have the irony.
Speaker 2: Is that a medical certificate job? Yeah?
Speaker 3: You know, the Irony hospital is amazing, but it's it's a very long I've ever been.
Speaker 2: It's these things seemed to happen in the in the media. Do you recall once I had a colleague who went to his grandfather's funeral and as they were the casket into the ground, they dug the hole. He claims in the days that followed that he tripped and he fell in the hole with granddad. With granddad.
Speaker 3: So he couldn't go to work because he was stuck in the hole.
Speaker 2: He injured himself following a fall into the hole.
Speaker 3: He would their deep holes quite deep.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not a situation.
Speaker 3: We had a producer on an old show I used to work on who had done a like a fast so not eating certain foods for I don't know, a week something and then ate all of this meat and called in sick because she had the meat sweats. She was like, I haven't slept all night.
Speaker 2: Yes, but you know what, I've got all the excuses because I made That's the one I believe.
Speaker 3: She's like, I can't come to work. I fully have sweated all night with the meat sweats.
Speaker 2: You would have heard some good ones in your time, Jason, you would have used some good ones. We've had a producer on this show who several relatives have.
Speaker 4: Died eight times. They keep coming back from the dead and they're dead again. What do you mean happened Grandma's You didn't they die last Thursday.
Speaker 2: And the Friday before.
Speaker 3: Though sometimes the lives is so elaborate to get out of work that you're like, it must be true, because no one could make that up, Like your friends couldn't make.
Speaker 2: Up she shut herself in the eye.
Speaker 3: It's morning for you'd come up with a bit like it seems it's like legit.
Speaker 2: But when you put yourself in that situation and you're doing the dishes, do you actually.
Speaker 3: You know what I reckon? It is yourself in the lifted the popper top off and it's gone.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, remembered to say the kids fell off the trampoline to get out of meeting. I know one of the kids falling off trampoline. Sorry, guys can't come to the meeting.
Speaker 2: Got tape the the e.
Speaker 3: We didn't even own a tramp We were like, can you get one of those trampolines of the fence on it? Because this is happening every week at the same time.
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four ten. What is some of the best excuses excuse? Well, depending way you're looking at it, rolled out at your workplace. Surely on the job site, apprentices are the brightest sparks.
Speaker 3: Or when you manage staff as well, Oh man, and you're like.
Speaker 2: This youth for real. Yeah, do you know what good good excuse you can have the day? So sorry for your losses.
Speaker 4: There several several losses on the one person third twenty four to ten.
Speaker 2: Join us on the air, and that producer they went down like skittles, didn't they really did. Didn't want to get too close to them, you'd be did.
Speaker 3: Thir I believe every time those lives came up, I was like, you just can't make this up?
Speaker 2: A shoual, we send the flower.
Speaker 4: Join us on the air, same place we did Thursday and the Friday before that. Join us on the air and you go in the running for Novas cash or the car. What's the best or worst excuses you've heard? Morning, Melbourne shape Shifters. There it is just gone four to seven here at number one hundred. You're on the air with Jason Laurence.
Speaker 2: Sorry, what's happened?
Speaker 3: What's happened? Someone called in sick.
Speaker 4: I gotta text about one of the kids. I'm gonna have to go.
Speaker 3: Sorry, No, we are talking this morning about what is the best or worst excuse someone has tried? Yeah, you can go. Someone has tried to pull in their workplaces, get to get a day off work. Clint had someone calling sick yesterday because they got Morning Fresh in her And you know what, I believe it because I got toothpaste in my eye once and it was exclusion.
Speaker 2: I don't know how when you're doing the dishes here, how I shut yourself in the.
Speaker 3: Art open to the top of the Morning Fresh and it's gone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just flip. You know it's a You've got the advantage where being a lady.
Speaker 4: It's a male boss. Do you ever walk in But I've got medical dramas.
Speaker 3: I need to go medical dramas or just like no lady drama.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't see any mail boss it and going I'm going to know doot. No.
Speaker 3: I think we stopped using that as an excuse when we wanted to get out of swimming in high school. That was the only time I used that.
Speaker 2: I should have tried that. It is just gone.
Speaker 3: I got lady dramas. Well, everyone knew you didn't have a girlfriend.
Speaker 2: So incredible excuse. This is thirteen twenty four ten to join us on the air like Ash from Keyesbro, good morning, what's your excuse?
Speaker 3: I mean I had a employee call in once with a saw elbows, said she's gone to Kelly Health and the doctor has informed her she had a UTI.
Speaker 5: Because the first barone is a saw elbow.
Speaker 3: No, it's not a retractor that I know.
Speaker 2: That's it. That's the fint.
Speaker 3: I've had a UTI before and my elbows were fine. I don't know what she was doing to get that UTI. It must have been extensive if her elbows were sore too.
Speaker 2: Also, you call on speaker because you can't help the phone.
Speaker 3: Did Keally Health and they said it was a utr ut I elbow? Well, she's had a lot of fun to get that UTI. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty maybe is it? Ten is a number? We are talking best and worst excuses. Enza, Good morning, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 6: Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 2: What have you heard?
Speaker 3: Severe sunburn?
Speaker 2: That's a good one.
Speaker 3: I reckon, that's that. Severe sunburn is like you can't sleep, you can't Yeah, did you say send a photo? No to risk?
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 4: And here's a tip, right if you like, say, if you're going to roll out severe sunburn and it's a lie and they ask for a photo, if you're going to Google image severe sunburn, send him a photo from like the fourth page into don't.
Speaker 2: Do it on the first page, only the second page Stretchah, I agree, yeah yeah, and then you've got to sort of crop the photo as well, exactly outside. You don't want him doing it, you know, we can't have a tattoo in it. Also, this is on a man.
Speaker 3: Severe sunburn though. That is like have you ever had it that? You get even into your sheets and you're like, oh.
Speaker 4: You know what Mondays would want to roll that out because the weekend that's like thirty eight Yeah, believable, But.
Speaker 2: That's a new problem. You've got to basically get to work and deal with it. That's what I reckon too.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's that's self inflicted. Do you think that's like you have to turn up like a hangover. Yeah, you know, if I was actually sick, I would go to work. Back when I was in like mate early twenties, I would go to work when I was sick. But if I was tired or how to hangover, I'd make up every excuse on mygrain migrain.
Speaker 4: My wife is a job used to organize those promo stuff that'd been bottle shops on a Saturday. You know, like we're trying all the latest.
Speaker 3: I have an apparol hat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, West Coast Cooler stubby holder.
Speaker 4: Every Saturday, my wife's phone would light up and it'd be all like because they would have been I can't go down and set up the strong boat span.
Speaker 2: Sorry, grandma's dead again.
Speaker 3: Sturting my elbows.
Speaker 4: Yes, I could barely dial you. I've got dishwashing detergent in my life.
Speaker 3: Apparently if you get a bad enough UTI, it can cause joint pain.
Speaker 2: Sharing it. What's the best or worst excuse?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I had a gay employee and he rang me to say he had a male friend over fornight at dinner before and he hit on him and it really rattled him, so he couldn't come in.
Speaker 3: Oh, there's much to unpack.
Speaker 2: There is a lot. Is that sort of like an emotional He had a date.
Speaker 3: A bad date.
Speaker 5: It was just meant to be at dinner and he wasn't expecting.
Speaker 3: To be hit. One that could have gone anyway.
Speaker 4: Would have thrown me too in my youth, to be honest.
Speaker 3: If someone hit on you? What abated Christmas miracle? Brother?
Speaker 4: Welcome morning everyone, Welcome to your Friday.
Speaker 3: Oh hasn't that snuck up on us? You have a long weekend.
Speaker 4: Coming up this morning. You your chance to get out of debt. We're going to be playing debt a little bit later on.
Speaker 2: This is awesome.
Speaker 3: I know we could be paying your credit card bill, your rates, your rent for the month.
Speaker 2: Here's how it works.
Speaker 4: All you have to do is hit up the novaplayer app or go to nov fm dot com dot au.
Speaker 3: You register your bills and it can multiple bills.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we'll.
Speaker 3: Just keeping bills.
Speaker 4: We'll keep paying them until it's declined.
Speaker 3: This is the thing. We're going to tap our credit card for every bill that you want us to pay it to'll either be accepted or declined. But if you get to bill number two and it's accepted, good for you. You're paying both. If you get to bill number two and it's declined, we won't be paying any of them. So it depends I agree to you are, but also how badly you need it.
Speaker 2: I've got to bring the bank today.
Speaker 4: Actually we've lost all our debit cards.
Speaker 3: Anything more annoying, And you're like, I don't want to cancel it because I know I've just misplaced it.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 3: And then then you direct debits and bank there it is in the pocket of my jeens.
Speaker 2: You and Lou both yes cards at the same time.
Speaker 4: Well, she lost hers. I gave her mind. She lost, so lose lost. It's a team effort.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I only have them on my phone. All the cards.
Speaker 4: Coming up next as the kids are heading back to school.
Speaker 2: There's something.
Speaker 4: There's something that I think would be a lot of homes, especially after Christmas, might have been given to the kids as a gift. Yeah, it needs to be removed. It is one of the things I want to ban from my house.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a strong word.
Speaker 4: We will go there, and I think a lot of parents will agree with me. It's not glitter, slime fun, It's not slime, but it comes a close. Third few things I hate. One is sand. I don't like the beach.
Speaker 3: Tell everyone what happened. Archie went to kinda yesterday, first day of kinder gorgeous little boy comes home sitting on the couch, happy as a clam and Jay says, come on, Bart, I'll take your shoes off. Takes your shoes off, full of sand all through the couch. So that would have just absolutely sent you.
Speaker 2: She just sent me.
Speaker 4: I can imagine that's where's all this they've got a sand pit at Kinder.
Speaker 3: Obviously, what else do that have? Kindermside sandpits?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's too much, do you do it? Kinder? Isn't it?
Speaker 2: So you hate sand so you don't go to the beach.
Speaker 4: I'd love, you know what, I'd love pebble beach.
Speaker 3: Astro too, Oh my god, caught a park.
Speaker 4: I'd love astro turf going into the water.
Speaker 3: That's a pond. That's a park and a pond.
Speaker 2: Fake grass. That's why I like the wave pull it fun fields. It's just concrete into water. Oh yeah, okay, it does you does get into many orifices.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's part of the fun having a share at the end of the day, being like what hate glitter?
Speaker 2: Get you on that.
Speaker 4: And there's one other thing that a lot of parents don't like, and I reckon their kids would have been given it over.
Speaker 3: The Christmas break so not goo all like slime?
Speaker 2: Hate that too. Plato, yes, get it.
Speaker 3: I can still smell and taste Plato from when I was a kid. I think it is to eat it, to eat it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, is it salty.
Speaker 3: It's got a bit of a funny smell and taste and I can still taste it.
Speaker 4: So my wife had her friend over. Her friend's given Plato to Archie as a little gift over the Christmas break, and the two mums are in the pool.
Speaker 3: Plato's an outside job.
Speaker 4: Right, absolutely, Lauren, I'm not on the couch.
Speaker 3: In fact, have you been to Jason's house. Everything's an outside job. Inside is for sleeping and sitting.
Speaker 2: Still, but there's so much room inside.
Speaker 3: You can't eat so many, so many cats have a room. No, no funn allowed in Jason's house. Outside for fun, inside for sleeping.
Speaker 4: So the kids and the two mums are outside.
Speaker 2: In the pool.
Speaker 3: What are you doing at this point?
Speaker 2: Cleaning inside?
Speaker 3: And then such a fun guy.
Speaker 2: This dust buster out, giant.
Speaker 3: Kids leaving their things everywhere.
Speaker 4: Giant thing of Plato, sitting like a blob on the a blobber Plato on the edge of the couch, like it was brown because it was all mushed together, you know when they mushed the colors in the bin. Well, I picked it up right, and I were.
Speaker 3: You worried that it might have accidentally been like a kid's tur tur.
Speaker 4: Well, I stormed outside and I start doing the Plato, but you no, you know the ball. Yeah, and I'm like, what's this doing inside?
Speaker 2: Yeah? It was Oh no, it was it. It was a little baby poop.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, was it? And I just rolled jokes on you.
Speaker 2: Dad, you're you're you're playing with the child's turn in your hands, rolling a ball like you do.
Speaker 3: Question why did your kid poopy on the couch because.
Speaker 2: We were teaching it toilet training.
Speaker 3: It as if you didn't know it was a poogy.
Speaker 4: No, I didn't because he mushed all the play.
Speaker 3: Together, mushed in with plato.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, but there was other poo' sealty loss lips. All right, let's do it.
Speaker 4: One of the big skills that our little Lauren has is lip reading.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Look, I be out of practice. It's been a couple of months, guys, but let's give it a crack, shall we.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: Sorry, thanks for mates at Spentley Dental group everything dental under one roof. Visit e B d G, dot com dot AU. That's where they marride at first side. Contestants need to go. They're going to get good chompers. Go to Spentley Dental.
Speaker 2: A lot of them have half chompers at the tops of the bottom store. Yeah, yeah, no dental group.
Speaker 4: All right, Lauren, do you want to put on the noise canceling headphones? Surely has she already has?
Speaker 3: I'm ready.
Speaker 2: She's coming from break looking very glam She has, hasn't she? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I guess two weeks on a super yacht will do that to you.
Speaker 2: It will. What was her step count one day? Three four hundred four steps, which is basically the toilet, back the bar, back toilet again? Do you reckon? She missed us? Absolutely?
Speaker 3: Are we playing?
Speaker 2: Or what? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Did you miss us?
Speaker 3: Are you possessed?
Speaker 2: Did you miss us?
Speaker 3: Do you want to do business?
Speaker 2: Did you miss us?
Speaker 3: Should you.
Speaker 2: Miss us?
Speaker 3: Should I miss us?
Speaker 2: Did you? Did you miss miss us? Oh?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: Okay, So noise canceling headphones. We're playing load music and work. She has to see if she can read it.
Speaker 2: Here we go. Happy birthday, pesto.
Speaker 3: That to me sounded like you said happy birthday. A whole.
Speaker 7: Happy birthday, Happy birthday.
Speaker 3: It's penguin's first birthday.
Speaker 2: That penguin celebrates one today. Married at first sight?
Speaker 3: Married at first sight is just a delight. It's just a delight. Is that right?
Speaker 2: You know what we should do?
Speaker 4: We should rent her out to people who want to find out what's being said in the offices.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like our boss has got glass around his office. I want to know what he's saying in there. Well, then you'l Lauren.
Speaker 2: She's happy with it too.
Speaker 4: Someone get me a shandy because I'm feeling randy.
Speaker 3: Someone's been chatting and I feel great.
Speaker 2: Get me a shandy. I'm feeling randy.
Speaker 3: I've been cheating and I feel great.
Speaker 9: No, get me a shandy. Get me a jacket Shandy. Get me a shandy, Shandy.
Speaker 3: A jacket a sandy Shandy.
Speaker 2: Because I'm feeling randy.
Speaker 3: Get me a shandy because I feel.
Speaker 2: Great randy, Randy.
Speaker 3: Get me a shandy because I feel randy.
Speaker 2: Was that right? Yep? Okay? Last one, last one, last one? You to it. I want to do something about fed fast and how she's likely to probably pull herself next week, next week. You might hit yourself.
Speaker 3: Next week. You bought shingles, you got shingles.
Speaker 4: Next week, next week, I might hit myself.
Speaker 3: Next week, I might.
Speaker 2: Myself cheat. No, next week.
Speaker 4: Next week, I hit myself.
Speaker 3: Ship myself.
Speaker 2: For you, because you're doing fast the juices. You know, last time it happened. You're on the ten, that's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't. I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 3: I didn't. I didn't. I ran real fast.
Speaker 4: Time because you good morning everyone. It is just gone twenty four to eight. That is so tragic what has happened in the US with this helicopter and plane crash.
Speaker 3: It is and also I think like like a commercial plane that we all get on all the time, and you feel so safe on those big planes. It's just it's it's a terrible incident.
Speaker 2: And just hearing all the audio from like, you know, the flight tower, and you know, it's chilling. Was the was the jet on descent? Yes, it was.
Speaker 3: I believe it was landing and the helicopter I think was taking off, So it was a military helicopter. And I don't think they've said what's exactly happened yet, right.
Speaker 4: Well, Trump's come out and pretty much alluded to the fact that Roy didn't even allude to it. He said the helicopter was in the wrong. Well, yeah, this is some of the audio that was floating around after the accident, just when they're trying to you know, organize all the emergency services.
Speaker 10: Fire commands. The accident happened in the river. Both a helicopter and the plane crash in the river. I just saw a fireball and then it was just gone. So anything since they hit the river. But it was a crj and a helicopter that hit.
Speaker 2: That's the other thing.
Speaker 3: It's just it's a terrible, terrible accident.
Speaker 4: And in twenty twenty five everything's captured on film.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's shocking, you know, shocking scenes in America.
Speaker 4: It is just gone twenty three to eighty. Hey, guys, coming up next. How tight are you guys with your neighbors?
Speaker 3: Actually very tight. Now, I've never lived in a street like the one I do.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: It's so social and we all know each other. We all look after each other.
Speaker 2: Yep, me not so much.
Speaker 3: Well, well, you've only recently moved. There is anyone never there on weekends to say.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hollywood, A list who's very very close, close, very close to these neighbors.
Speaker 3: That close that next.
Speaker 4: Good morning everyone, this is number one hundred. You're on the air with A Jason and Lauren Clint here as well. We're doing it thanks to our mates. To shellel ready express Hey, coming up a little bit later on after eight o'clock, we are going to be doing debt roulette.
Speaker 2: I love this.
Speaker 4: If you've got bills piling up after summer, all you have to do is register via the no overplayer app. Otherwise you can go to nov fm dot com dot au and then we could be paying them this morning after eight.
Speaker 2: Music. I saw my old neighbors the other day from your old yeah.
Speaker 3: Because it's also sad when you leave your neighborhood. Farewell.
Speaker 4: We're the Croatian couple across the street, and then we had loved.
Speaker 3: Them so much. What were their names again, Steve Cheryl, that was not their names. You didn't know the Croatian couple.
Speaker 2: The Croatian couple.
Speaker 3: And then you had the swingers next door. Do you miss them?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Sharon the swinger and Andrew the footy nuffy across the street. I saw Andrew his family, and then when I was there, Sharon the swinger came run now.
Speaker 3: And what about the new neighbors. I know I met them because I sent birthday cake to their house instead of yours, that's right, and they had to bring it over.
Speaker 4: And then there was a lovely family. It's just moved in across the road over the Xmas break.
Speaker 3: Did you say x meiths?
Speaker 2: That is honest. Sorry, you're riding a Christmas card live on air.
Speaker 3: You can't use the word x meths as a replacement for Christmas. You can write it, you can't be saying Mary X Smiths. That's hinge.
Speaker 2: Lee was his name.
Speaker 4: He wandered over to introduce himself. They've just moved here from Adelaide.
Speaker 2: Not Italy Adelaide?
Speaker 3: Why did they move from Italy?
Speaker 2: Aid for her job? I got the full story, Oh Lee and who job?
Speaker 4: All I heard was that they had teenage kids, and I thought, hello, babysitters.
Speaker 2: Yes, I was going to go is this question?
Speaker 3: Did you grot them an xmus gift?
Speaker 2: I was gonna pop over with the bottle of champagne to say, welcome that stuff, bottle of shamp just walk from the area.
Speaker 3: Western's taking them Inlaide Hills, a bit of home for Exmuths.
Speaker 2: Well, people strike up relationships, be it friendships with their neighbors. I was very friendly with my elderly neighbors who used to offer to bring my take my bins out and then bring bring them back. In Jill and David.
Speaker 4: Late nineties, they can barely walk, but when they can, they're taking bins out.
Speaker 2: Well, let me take you to America. Kevin Costner in an intriguing situation involving his neighborhood.
Speaker 3: He's just he's just.
Speaker 2: Broken up with his wife, which is really really sad. But it turns out the ex Swiffy Christine is now engaged eighteen months after the split to his old neighbor. They were stooping neighbor.
Speaker 3: Ex wife Christine.
Speaker 2: Christine were married nineteen years, three kids, beautiful.
Speaker 3: He was too busy in Yellowstone obviously.
Speaker 2: Or he might have been spending too much time away. You're right, and you know a plate of a plate of food might have turned into.
Speaker 4: The football has gone over the fence. I better go and get it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I better go and get it naked.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the neighbors just falling in.
Speaker 2: Oh, pants down. Okay, something's definitely happened.
Speaker 3: I'm close with my neighbors. I'm not that close. Yeah, right, there's no cross contamination in my street.
Speaker 2: Going on, executive, the thumb, you've just moved into the area as well. Have you met your neighbors yet? Are you? Have you introduced the thumb into the Do you live in the same street.
Speaker 3: No, you're not stooping your neighbor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you stooping your neighbor. I'm not stooping the neighbor. Have you met them? I have, and.
Speaker 8: There's a young family. They're very lovely. I think the boys idolize me a little bit, like, yeah.
Speaker 2: When you're getting over at four o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 8: Well, when I kicked the foota to myself out at the front yard, I think they go, geez, that guy can move a bit.
Speaker 2: I wish you had friends someone to kick it too. Now you're a bit of a naked operator around there naked.
Speaker 3: I can't see in your windows, can they?
Speaker 8: The worst thing is because I always water my backyard naked.
Speaker 2: I always just walk out there and do it.
Speaker 8: But the worst thing is.
Speaker 3: Elevated budgee smugglers are fully naked.
Speaker 8: Well, if I do it like because again like to be knacked around the house, I'll just walk out and it's relatively private. But their house is elevated.
Speaker 3: No, you can't be doing that. And then do you hose yourself down instead of having a shower while you're out there?
Speaker 4: I know, Lauren, when I went round to see the new place, was he naked? He wasn't naked, but I saw that. I saw the glass dining room table. Remember he told us how he sits in the glass dining.
Speaker 3: Room table naked and has dinner naked.
Speaker 2: I did a little neoty run last night, had a shower and the dog. The dog was like, looked really really dry mouth. So I'm like, I walked outside. I'm like, oh, ship, there's no water in the backyard. There's no water in them in the bowl anyway. So I went out and filled up his water bowl necked.
Speaker 3: Not even in a towel. He just got out of the shower, dripping wet and walked into your backyard.
Speaker 4: He didn't lick you.
Speaker 3: It wasn't that thirsty. It's a special day. In fact, it's been a big week, lots of kids going back to school, but today is a very special down the calendar. Probably the biggest celebrity in Melbourne Eddie maguire, no celebrating their birth.
Speaker 4: Let me set the scene for those funny little feet tapping away.
Speaker 2: Should have seen the movie Happy a few times. Yeah, great, strong strong.
Speaker 3: We love bad day to be a bad week to be a penguin. When it's forty degrees up you're telling me the happiest, coziest, biggest penguin in Melbourne. He's turning one, Pestal Pesto. I nearly called him Pretzel. Pesto turns one today. Now you know it's the big chick. He's bigger than all the other.
Speaker 2: Can we ask someone labels on pest Charlotte works at Sea Life. She is the penguin team manager. Charlotte.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Good morning, Charlotte, Good morning. Big day, Big day, Big day.
Speaker 2: Big day for the big boy or the big girl.
Speaker 6: Huge party, fit for a king.
Speaker 3: And a boy. Pesto. Pisto's become a bit of a malebrity. In Pesto's met all the big star.
Speaker 2: Can we go through who has met Katie Perry.
Speaker 3: In the first year of Pisto's life. Who's gone to done a do a photo with?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean I think it's a very, very very long list. I mean, yeah, he's not Katy Perry. Olivia Rodrigo. That was a big one. He's been nominated for a TikTok Award. Big man had the busiest social calendar, I think of any of us.
Speaker 2: That's so cool.
Speaker 3: Now now the Pistos one have the other penguin chicks caught up to him? Or is he still a big boy?
Speaker 6: He's a pretty big boy. I think probably the only the only other bird in the habitat who's big. Or it's probably his dad, Blake, Blake. That's that's just sad.
Speaker 2: Has fame gone to Pisto's head? Does he know? He's, you know, a man about town.
Speaker 6: I think he was born to be a star from the beginning. I think he's risen to the challenge now he's a He's a lovely individual. He's always been very friendly, very social with keepers and the rest of the colony.
Speaker 2: Just on that.
Speaker 4: I'm just looking at some of the solib photos inside pistos enclosure, and I've noticed they're all wearing like protective eyewear.
Speaker 2: Is that in case he has a pick? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Amongst amongst the rest of them. Hey, they've got big beats. We've got to be careful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, Okay, you take out Olivia.
Speaker 3: Rodriguez a bit of I mean, Olivia Rodrigo is a fair bit taller than Pisto. So this might be a dumb question. No such thing as a dumb question. Someone once told me this might be a penguins.
Speaker 6: Fly they do not fly, although I can confirmedly have need which is another commonly fast question.
Speaker 4: Have you ever seen him slide into the water. It's very reminiscentive that you and I getting into the pool.
Speaker 3: Just Pisto. Is he a food hoog?
Speaker 6: He's fond of his food. I think there are others there who are who are Greek here he's reasonably polight, but yeah, he loves Sammon's trout, his favorite.
Speaker 3: What's he doing for the big day?
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you just join us.
Speaker 4: We are talking to Charlotte, she's one of the penguin team managers at Sea Life. Is he having a fish cake today?
Speaker 6: He's actually on the jelly today. Yeah, it's good stuff. No, he'll have plenty of fish and lots of other truths. But we've got loads on today, lots of celebraties. We've got cookcakes. So first thousand gafts in the door today, we'll get a cookcake. Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: Can I keep going in?
Speaker 3: And Jay, this is the third time you've come through.
Speaker 2: Well cupcakes, just on that now. The role call of malebrities coming through has been extraordinary. I mean, Lauren and I were hoping to add another one to the list. I mean, what would it take to get Jason that little jacket and the bunny little goggles and get him in and waddle with.
Speaker 3: Pesta like he's the Pesto of our team.
Speaker 6: Hey man, you can come in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not today though, damn it the cupcakes. He's busy today. Pesto has a big days cupcakes. I think you know how they do the King and Queen of Mumba. I think it should just be Pesto. Yes, but let's campaign Charlotte.
Speaker 2: Thanks for jumping on.
Speaker 4: You guys do a great job down there at Sea Life and pass their best.
Speaker 2: On the Pesto.
Speaker 5: Oh, I will thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Just how many fish would he put away in one day? Oh? Not?
Speaker 6: I mean he was eating a lot more when he was little, only five or six?
Speaker 4: Bloody Yeah, I had add up at hounky Dory, wouldn't it Like for Pesto's birthday, Jas, I think you should do your best Pesto impersonation as we go to the they do it.
Speaker 3: Maybe you could see maybe you could sing happy birthday to Pesto and Penguin.
Speaker 2: Can you throw the happy you say something that Pesta any let's do it.
Speaker 4: If you're new to this little adventure every day after eight o'clock would give you a chance to win five thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Yes, let's give away some cash.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to let's see it this.
Speaker 3: Morning, see in Parane, Good morning New Zealander. When did you move to our fair shows.
Speaker 6: Over eight years ago?
Speaker 2: Nice?
Speaker 3: Do you like better?
Speaker 2: You're one of us?
Speaker 3: We like better?
Speaker 2: Sis, Look they both had positives.
Speaker 3: Good response, Yeah, answer, very diplomatic.
Speaker 2: Oh you're after the Hot Springs this weekend, like a true to you robebout I am first time? Oh you love it?
Speaker 3: What it's like thirty eight degrees? I don't know if it's a weekend for the hot.
Speaker 2: Got varying temperatures, there's a cold plunge, there's a cold plunge.
Speaker 3: You would literally be like human soup in the hot one on a thirty three day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're not wrong.
Speaker 3: You just said, oh, yeah, Glint like you liked human souit.
Speaker 2: I like the Hot Springs. I LOI.
Speaker 4: First question, do you want to go an easy question for fifty bucks, medium question for five hundred, or roll the dice and go a hard question for five k What are we feeling?
Speaker 1: I'm going to roll the dice.
Speaker 5: For the five k.
Speaker 11: Yeah, five thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: This is gettable. Jason chosen today's question. Lucy.
Speaker 3: All right, Lucy, here's how this one. Here's how the Jase thinks the fifty dollars questions are hard. So okay, here's how it works. You're going to hear a question. You'll get a three to two one countdown. You have to answer before the buzzer. So if you don't know, have a guess.
Speaker 2: Ready to go.
Speaker 3: I'm ready.
Speaker 4: We need we need an answer before the buzzer. Here comes your question for five k.
Speaker 2: What is the largest island in the world? Three two one?
Speaker 4: Spending the news Trumps trying to steal it.
Speaker 3: What what would you have said if you had more time? The Golf of Mexico, the gold that's.
Speaker 4: She's just thinking of what Trump wants to se to call that the Gulf of America, trying to take.
Speaker 3: Every He's not trying to take Australia. To be honest, I was like, I think it's Australia.
Speaker 2: It isn't it's Greenland's Greenland.
Speaker 3: No idiot, No, no, no, you're not an idiot.
Speaker 2: I know she's on the Danes have Greenland, but Trump.
Speaker 3: The Golf of Mexico. He's changing to the Golf of America.
Speaker 4: Hey, look, just because you get on air, you instantly go on the running for novous cash or the car.
Speaker 2: Okay, wonderful, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: I enjoy the hot springs, say well, stay hydrated in the heat.
Speaker 4: Or a brand new Kia Sportage s X hybrids.
Speaker 3: What would you take if you won the cat?
Speaker 2: Take the EV car?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I take the EV car too, Yeah, take the car?
Speaker 2: All right? Well, the odd hot springs it's great, but it's so popular that you've got to wait to get in the hot springs sometimes, or the one at the top.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, imagine when the eight degree heats then get in a forty degree pool.
Speaker 4: Don't see him getting out of the hot springs. A lot of the run of the bathroom doing oh what are you suggesting? Nothing at all, clinked, nothing at all. You're on the air with Jon Lauren. It was this time yesterday. We did kindy drop off, I know with that song playing for my three year old Archie. The videos on our Jason Lauren socials if you want to have.
Speaker 3: A look, very cute and we cause quin did he have a good first day?
Speaker 2: Of the scene. He loved it.
Speaker 3: Oh good, loved it.
Speaker 4: All the teachers are very good. I've had the other two go through there as well.
Speaker 3: I've heard the teacher. I've got other friends at that kindy and they said teachers are excellent.
Speaker 2: Yes, Heather's been there, I think before the kindy. She'd love me saying that.
Speaker 3: Well, one of my friend's kids go to that same kinder, and he also went to that kinder when he was a child, and he had the same teacher that his child has now. Go yeah, and he's thirty five. Yeah, there you go, guys. There were some big headlines while I was overseas. I think we spoke about it the other day. I was away for a month and every morning I'd wake up overseas and get on to news dot com or herolds on dot com and look at what the lead stories were in Melbourne. One of the major ones that was reoccurring was the cool cabana problem, which is sort of embarrassing that that's our biggest story over summer. There was news from the tennis. There was a lot going on in the tennis.
Speaker 2: There was also another headline, a couple of headlines. Teacher TJ.
Speaker 3: Made some headlines. Ferrari guy made some I forgot what he's called now made some headlines, uh Adrian Paul Telly. But the one that caught my eye the most was one very serious topic. It was a double page. I think this story was so big WHOA exactly.
Speaker 4: Like one of those investigations.
Speaker 7: Expose a potentially, Especially when it's written on page thirteen, you know it's big news. Meet mister Biggs of Melbourne, as in like Sex and the City, The mister Biggs of Melbourne.
Speaker 3: Mister b mister big, your mister big obsession, mister b who else our city's most eligible bachelor, single men and women of Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Listen up, talk to me.
Speaker 3: Not a few friends on this list.
Speaker 2: Before you read your Microsoft keep goingline.
Speaker 3: Turn it down.
Speaker 4: Okay, we have to keep we have to keep bumping.
Speaker 2: It was in ten Monday. Don't worry.
Speaker 3: Monday was a holiday. It was always going to be Friday because it's funny and on Fridays where you'd like to talk about funny things. Anyway, one of my friends, very good friends, starts to the Stars. Alice Garnot's on the list, Jack Charles from their Chrissy Swan really show with Jack. Very handsome man. He's on this. They say. He's a cheeky voice and anchor on Nervous Chrissy Show. Matt Agnew he's like the astro.
Speaker 2: Anyone catering for the senior end about.
Speaker 3: Mason Cox, Coxy, Tommy Little from another radio stage, Yeah, Nasty po and Arcis. And then there it was in shining lights, our very own Clint stan Away, our very own mister big.
Speaker 2: This is what it says, Bailey Smith, look at the jewel.
Speaker 3: Don't worry about Bailey Smith, Clint. No one's looking at Bailey Smith, dal No one's looking at Mason.
Speaker 2: A real estate agent.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is what it says about you, ladies of Melbourne. Or listen up here is Clint Bio, the TV host and third wheel to FM's number one Bricky Show. Jason Lauren. Stan Away, or Stanners, as he's known, is not just one of the busiest men in showbes, but also the most popular sort after mc a list events around town. His gift of the gab, Now this needs some explaining. Clint. His gift of the gab might not just be all things.
Speaker 2: Professional, but you do other things with you.
Speaker 3: We should call Alice and ask what she meant by that? What else are you doing with your gift of the gab that's not professional?
Speaker 4: Before you answered that, we just having random calls come through Helloa from Kilmore.
Speaker 2: Who you are? What's up?
Speaker 11: How you going?
Speaker 5: I thought i'd just bring up and say hello to Melbourne's.
Speaker 3: Mystery O Nicole. What do you think it means?
Speaker 2: When? Now?
Speaker 3: Let's keep your mind.
Speaker 2: Something to the game. Maybe we don't answer gift the gas professional.
Speaker 3: I want to know about your unprofessional side catering. But also sorry, I won't call you Clint anymore. It's mister b mister Big, mister Big Jane from Digger's Rest morning, Mister, what do you think about that? Do you think it's because he's a big dog?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know what the unprofessional.
Speaker 2: Side just told the Dean. Vivvy on Receptions just stormed in.
Speaker 11: He's got deliveries.
Speaker 2: From mister Big vv come here, you lad.
Speaker 3: What do you think, viv Do we think we only refer to him as mister mister Big from now on?
Speaker 4: Yes, mister Big, Yeah, no more Clint, no more clin mister Big, no more.
Speaker 3: Angel Faith, could you change his security past place when he says, welcome, mister b I'll talk to Johnny back. We've we've held off to Friday to do this, but I reckon Clink sort of tried to mention it to me about six times, wondering if I was going to bring it up. Stanny. Sorry, mister Biggie. Pretty happy with yourself.
Speaker 2: Well that's why screenshow it sent to you. Jason Lawrence Floods have missed this.
Speaker 3: I know this morning in the meeting, when the guy said, what do you want today's lights on? Sing a long song to be?
Speaker 4: I was like, oh my gosh, I know Melbourne. I'm as shocked as you are that she was in the meeting. How this works is we play an old school banger on a Friday, and we encourage you to turn your headlights on and sing along.
Speaker 3: If you like the song, yeah, and then it's sort of like you look at the other people their headlights only give them a nod that year respect.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty fourteen.
Speaker 4: If you see headlights flick on when we start playing the song, don't do it yet.
Speaker 2: It's when we start playing the song and the theme or the genre. It's like going on a magical mystery to or something.
Speaker 3: We did a Disney did a Disney Adventure lake last year when we did the best.
Speaker 2: Disney song playing them, No we did not today.
Speaker 3: Please, No, I'm not gonna. I would have liked to start the Disney song, but we're not. We're doing an old school banger today that many kids will never have heard before. There's a reason for it.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 3: The new lineup of the Voice Australia has just been released. So there's Kate Millerhike's back. Oh yeah, Ronan Keating. I love Ronan Melcy from the Spice Girls. She I think she was the best singer in the bunk.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Also, I feel like Melbury's done everything here at Different Sport.
Speaker 3: And Richard Marx. Now some people were like who is Richard?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I was like Richard, I was that.
Speaker 3: Until we said, you know the guy that sings this song. So we're going to do it now Melbourne. Oh, Richard Mars right here waiting. Turn your headlights on for the moms. Yeah, if you like it, turn your headlights on. This is permission to sing as loudly and proudly as you like.
Speaker 2: Got to be some mums and carnivals going off to this one.
Speaker 3: With the kids going mum, what is this?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Please mum, put the windows up, engage your headlights, get ready.
Speaker 2: To sing along.
Speaker 4: This is a ripper our lights on, sing along if you see lights coming on.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten. This is nov.
Speaker 3: Richard mars Water voice my.
Speaker 2: God, says Big Dickie Marx's page. You're just gone on playing your song in Melbourne.
Speaker 4: Jackie and point Cook. You're seeing lights on.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, isn't that a glorious song?
Speaker 6: At first I saw three behind me and then there ended up being five.
Speaker 2: Brilliant.
Speaker 3: Everyone's loving a bit of Richard Marks on this Friday morning.
Speaker 4: Ollienne, he's in lily Dash is on the way to work. We sing lights on across.
Speaker 3: Lights, lights on in lily Dale? Were you singing? I was singing my heart?
Speaker 2: Did you style?
Speaker 3: Did you embarrass your daughter on her first day of school?
Speaker 1: Up?
Speaker 9: Already so great?
Speaker 3: And I was giving it my heart see your love. Mum's got some Richard Marks to sing.
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number, I said, mums will be singing in Kere carnivals right across Melbourne and on where are you?
Speaker 5: I'm just sinking on my way to work and.
Speaker 3: Were people singing with their lights on? They were?
Speaker 2: I'mwhat embarrassing for some of us? People weren't Oh my god, oh my god, Gemma, yes my mom? Right now?
Speaker 3: Is Carnival singing this song?
Speaker 2: Yes, young Carnival, windows down harder.
Speaker 3: That was one for the moms dads. But I don't think there'd be many kids that have Richard marks on his Spotify Spotify top one hundred.
Speaker 2: I've just sort of a cracker for next.
Speaker 3: What other songs did Richard Marx have Brody hold Onto the Night and the Summer Night or.
Speaker 2: To the night?
Speaker 3: Are you on sing it?
Speaker 2: Richard? I'm a Marksman? Marksman?
Speaker 4: Do you work in sanity or brushes back in the day?
Speaker 2: So his fandom are called Marksman? And that's me. You're actually serious love him?
Speaker 3: You did be tuning into the voice? Would you? Would you pick his team? If he's sputt his chair on the voice?
Speaker 8: Absolutely still got it to his handsome?
Speaker 3: Is he still handsome? Thought he looked a bit like like a slim Rod Stewart.
Speaker 4: Well be good to see it was interesting.
Speaker 2: I got to crack it for next week. I got to crack up the next week.
Speaker 4: Good Morning, Melbourne, and happy for Friday.
Speaker 2: Big shout out to Pesto. The Penguin.
Speaker 4: Celebrates his first birthday today down at Sea Life.
Speaker 2: God he's met some celebs.
Speaker 3: The Big Penguin. I would say he's Melbourne's biggest malebrity. I don't see Olivia Rodrigo and Katy Perry coming to town asking to meet anybody else. No, Pesto, they were there.
Speaker 4: Hey, uh guys over summer. Let's be honest. Any parent I talked. I was talking to Chrissy Swan yesterday actually in the over office and hey, going with kids on school holidays. She's like, I'm out of ideas and amount of money and I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, I hear you.
Speaker 3: I can imagine.
Speaker 2: Oh mate, I feel like an ATM.
Speaker 3: Just spit out cash, and towards the end you get quite desperate, right. You're like, I have friends who know we have nothing in our house that kids like, or because we have no kids, or like, can we come over with the kids. They just need to change this entery.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was like, they're like, we've got you've got dogs. Can they come and pack the dogs? I was like, you they can come.
Speaker 4: Almost sold the family cards just to give them money to go to Times to kill.
Speaker 2: A few hours.
Speaker 3: Half time zone in years.
Speaker 2: Oh is still a thing.
Speaker 4: Times there's other brands, but there's still time to get your tickets, to get the tickets. Still get the ticket? Well, no, they don't do the tickets. It goes on a card.
Speaker 3: Now, Oh that's not.
Speaker 2: As fun paper. Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, the tickets were fine.
Speaker 2: And you when you won big and those tickets just spot out of the machine.
Speaker 3: Here there's a bowling game still there.
Speaker 4: And still there, and you'd sit there and you drop I don't know, maybe three hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: You'd get tickets and then go and spend that on something store here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, but it was it was the thrill of it.
Speaker 4: So yeah, you're know what parents call it the kid casino. I'll meet you the kid casino.
Speaker 3: We go one day to three of us we've been out into time zone. Yeah, shouldn't activity?
Speaker 4: Should we lock ourselves in and not leave until we hit the jackpot?
Speaker 3: Isn't that the biggest price? How many tickets to?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 4: I think it's ok to get PlayStations, isn't there?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: There were times or do something now time zone? NOBU?
Speaker 2: You know what? We need a claw machine we need our own claw machine. Yeah with a yeah, yeah, yeah great.
Speaker 4: My my son's addicted to claw machines. What I was going to do for his birthday is just hire a claw machine and all these friends when they come over and put the present in the clawn machine, close the door, not him in the corn machine, the presence, and then he just spends all weekend trying to win.
Speaker 3: Well, have you seen in Japan there's like multi level buildings just full of claw machines. Really, oh my gosh in Tokyo. I never I went to Tokyo years ago, and I was not leaving until I got one of those big Hello kiddies. And I got one, and then I was like to take this home.
Speaker 2: I've heard about the vending machines.
Speaker 3: They're very different, and then anything claw machines and next level. Jason Lowren's dead.
Speaker 4: Overplayer Apple no FM dot com au is the place to go if you want us to clear debt, pay your.
Speaker 3: Bills, all right, Melbourne, let's do it. Thomas from packing Him, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 2: Take here we go.
Speaker 3: You got some bills piling up from summer. Ah, I definitely do talk us through some of them. What are you looking at I'm going to following your twenty eight dollars to pay off. Oh that's their conditioning, right, it hurts yep?
Speaker 9: Yeah, what else summer?
Speaker 4: What else is on your list there, Thomas?
Speaker 2: I got a four?
Speaker 6: I've got four dollars.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, yep? You live alone? No, I live with my partner okay. Oh I've got an internet bill here as well for ninety dollars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's one of the small one. All right, let's see if we can help you pay some of your bills. Now do you know how this game works?
Speaker 2: Right? You need to change your plan, brother, that's about right? Yeah, about eighty bucks?
Speaker 1: Yea?
Speaker 2: How much do you pay you on Dodo? No?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, I don't know who I'm on, but it would be less than ninety The kids are churning through.
Speaker 3: You must have a bundle.
Speaker 2: Do you have the foxtail bundle? I've got the bundle, guys, you must.
Speaker 3: It's the only way.
Speaker 2: I've got there, mate it.
Speaker 4: Oh, he'll hate me bringing this up.
Speaker 2: That's Lucky is his name.
Speaker 4: And he's old school, right, like he's got his.
Speaker 3: Dial up.
Speaker 2: And he's got what he's.
Speaker 4: Got, his old school foxtel iq still running. No, yeah, and I'm like, man, still move on to twenty twenty five. They've got the Binge app and I'm trying, and he's and his wife Tanya's like looking look at the app and everything, and I think you're feeling the pressure at our place. And he's like, yeah, we'll look at the app. And then as they were driving home, ten you're not getting the app. We're staying old school.
Speaker 2: Jase yep, I've got the Foxtail IQ bundle.
Speaker 3: I tod you do.
Speaker 2: Clint Nan got Internet in foxtail bundled up with the IQ boss.
Speaker 3: What are you watching on? Do you have the Fox tel like the old school remote control and the fast forward and rewined?
Speaker 2: Absolutely the big for record.
Speaker 3: I can still record it if you're going to miss it.
Speaker 2: Change. It's still very good, very I loved Fox eight. The Simpsons marathon still getting run on a Saturday, made everything national geographic.
Speaker 4: Okay, guys, Thomas Fox Sorry, back to Thomas.
Speaker 2: All right, Thomas, here we goes.
Speaker 3: You've got to get a bundled up.
Speaker 2: All right, here's how this works.
Speaker 4: We are going to tap out credit card on whatever bill you want. If it's approved, it's yours and you can walk out here with that bill paid. Otherwise you can play on, but if it gets denied or declined, you are out of here with nothing. What bill are we going first?
Speaker 2: Mate?
Speaker 6: Oh, we'll just go ok, we'll go with the.
Speaker 3: Yeah, go the big one power bill.
Speaker 4: Five hundred and twenty eight bucks.
Speaker 3: Yes, five hundred and twenty eight dollars off your plate. Now, Thomas, here's the question. Do you want us to try and tap the card on the second bill? But remember, if it's declined, you walk away with nothing.
Speaker 2: Basically, she's asking you, do you like.
Speaker 3: To punt or are you happy to walk away? I do love to punt thing?
Speaker 2: We have to walk away? Where's the Funnynes?
Speaker 3: I would walk away?
Speaker 4: What about the internet bill? Tell me check you ninety bucks?
Speaker 3: If you don't know how much? What if? Is it all for the sake of ninety dollars?
Speaker 2: It's up to you, Thomas, give it.
Speaker 3: About i'ld just stick with it.
Speaker 2: I got thank you? All right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Thomas, Well let's check those.
Speaker 2: If he'd have done, we give him one more chance, Thomas, are you sure? Yeah? I'm bos Thomas.
Speaker 3: He's got his power. You're paid.
Speaker 4: Do you want to see it done? Do you want to see if the four hundred dollars rent bill would have been paid?
Speaker 9: I guess the hope, Well.
Speaker 3: What about that?
Speaker 2: I'm still grateful what I got now.
Speaker 3: The five hundred and twenty eight dollars power bill is definitely an air conditioning and leaving the lights on?
Speaker 2: Job?
Speaker 3: Are you going to go home? This is what my fiance said to me. Walks around the house all day, get me to turn the lights off?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that and and the were you born in a tent?
Speaker 3: You know what says to me? You're walking a bit heavy because he thinks I stomp when I walk.
Speaker 9: You are a stomper, you are I'm not a stomper, absolutely, I'm a little twinkle toes.
Speaker 2: They're big toes.
Speaker 3: And he downstairs, he yells out the stairs, heavy walking like I'm just walking.
Speaker 4: You guys are so love What a week? Guys bit rattled? So you know how we have the pope on?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Cheers?
Speaker 4: Am I allowed to produce juice? Am I allowed to say? What the next around of paper is? So every couple of weeks we have members in the Victorian Police and we sub guys in the Special Operations. We liked them, didn't you hard to get a laugh out of them.
Speaker 2: So it's Lauren click joke. It's my go to every week.
Speaker 3: We haven't your boys? Oh we had the song boys in. Clint and I looked at each other and then you just said it on it. It was like some thing's never changed.
Speaker 2: What water? The divers the water at the water well sort of a division of the water.
Speaker 3: The ones that actually go into the water, they find all sorts of things.
Speaker 2: They're taking me in.
Speaker 3: In the water.
Speaker 2: In the water.
Speaker 3: Are you going to wear a witsu? Are you gonna wear?
Speaker 2: Good? Question?
Speaker 3: They might have to rescue you.
Speaker 4: Well, producers, are we allowed talk about where they're taking me? Can you explain to Lauren and Clint what they asked you on the phone yesterday?
Speaker 11: So one of the locations that they do the training dives is under the West Gate because the water is dark and black. What they actually said yesterday, we can do somewhere else because the water is so dirty there, and we'd have to make sure that Jase has all his shots up to date.
Speaker 2: Doesn't need shots.
Speaker 3: You know, he's had many things in his body. He'll be find some of those pungy ear things though. I don't want you to get an ear in. Can you imagine the wind all the whist Gate water gave me an ear in?
Speaker 2: Victor, We've gotta gets.
Speaker 11: In the wet suit situation because obviously and they asked what size, and I had to ask how high do they go?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because the police divers would be very fit.
Speaker 2: Can I get a couple of larger stitch together plays?
Speaker 3: So you're going to do it under the whistkat No.
Speaker 2: I've opted for Williams Town.
Speaker 3: That's put him in the stink water. Him in the murky water for me, and.
Speaker 2: I don't think he's coming out.
Speaker 1: That is it.
Speaker 4: We are getting out of here for the weekend. Have a nice weekend, everybody.
Speaker 3: Well that is our first week down. Well done, guys. It's nice to be back. I did miss you guys over the holidays. I mean I was having a glorious time. But it's nice to be back.
Speaker 2: Enjoy the weather this weekend.
Speaker 3: It is going to be oh yeah, and stay hydrated.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh god, I'm going to be coming in here red as on Monday.
Speaker 3: N I had no sunscreen. Be so smart, Come on with a hole in the ozone layer. Protect your skin, especially your white pasty skin, off with your red hair.
Speaker 2: What are you doing.
Speaker 4: I'm off to check if adults can get robins.
Speaker 3: He's off to buy a wetsuit and a wide brim hat.
Speaker 4: All right, I have a great wing game. We'll see him Monday.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Gonna be a good Jason Lauren, Jason Lauren, wake up feeling good on nover one hundred, Jason Lauren Holly good on socials