Speaker 1: Good morning Melbourne, Jason Lauren, start your morning the right away.
Speaker 2: Great, this is Jason Lauren.
Speaker 1: One.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning everybody walking in Monday. We're back.
Speaker 3: Good morning boys.
Speaker 1: We're back, live and dangerous again.
Speaker 2: I missed you guys.
Speaker 4: Oh look, I don't know if I missed you, but I was excited driving to.
Speaker 2: Work and I will take that.
Speaker 4: But yesterday I did climb into bed at the rap old time of seven thirtieth things.
Speaker 3: G I could have done with another week.
Speaker 1: Just another couple of days, more days.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: It's the Sunday that gets you. Yeahday anxiety.
Speaker 4: And yesterday it was so cold. I was like up and at him. I went for a walk really early in the morning. I thought, what the hell am I doing this?
Speaker 2: It's a beautiful afternoon though it was cold. I was cleaning the pool, beer in hands.
Speaker 3: Do you know have you seen the weather this coming week?
Speaker 2: Is it going to be?
Speaker 1: It's not delicious?
Speaker 2: Twenty seven on Saturday seven.
Speaker 1: We're back.
Speaker 2: We're back back in summer.
Speaker 3: Seriously, we are back in summer.
Speaker 1: I got anxiety last night. I couldn't sleep. I was so excited, excited. It was just like.
Speaker 2: Back first day at school.
Speaker 4: What it is. It's the it's the fright frightful thought of sleeping through the last one day one when your body clock's not used to it. Where I went overseas to America, I'll tell you about it in a bit. I just decided that if I went to bed late and got up late, I just stayed in a straight time I got I was just waking up at six o'clock every morning, and I.
Speaker 3: Was like, I'm just going to stay in the zone.
Speaker 2: When did you get back?
Speaker 3: I got back on Thursday.
Speaker 2: Had much changed in America since we were there at the start of the year.
Speaker 4: Changed, Palms Free was a little more busy than when we were coach.
Speaker 2: Do you wear the mom the calf tan?
Speaker 1: What do we go? Do?
Speaker 3: You know what? I was really happy with my outfits.
Speaker 1: I thought you looked ye young, young.
Speaker 3: I think I looked young anyway, talk about the outfits in a bit. I did wear a cowboy.
Speaker 2: But can I get a year?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Year after moon Dog?
Speaker 1: Did anything change in Australia in the in the week.
Speaker 4: Because you know what, I fully disengaged. I didn't look at any news. I didn't look at anything.
Speaker 2: Well, you're a Coachell, You're a gather around. I wasn't I was in Adelai. It looked like good turnout.
Speaker 1: It was. It was shocking weather, just rained cold.
Speaker 3: Did you go to the winery?
Speaker 1: Did I go to the winery?
Speaker 2: Get on the question?
Speaker 1: Did you go to the foot more once?
Speaker 2: Yeah? That was worth the trip.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's such a shame. I didn't realize it was terrible weather.
Speaker 1: Busy though.
Speaker 2: Lots of people shout out to everyone it went on our gather round road trip. That looked fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: A little fleet of Toyota tundras.
Speaker 3: They realized they were making them all driving convoy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't even know that doing that. I thought it was like a bit of a choose aventure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, no holidays a lead car with a flag I believe so.
Speaker 3: Jase. Now, how is the weather in Melbourne for the last two weeks?
Speaker 2: Not bad?
Speaker 1: Been pretty good.
Speaker 2: Holidays, holidays a couple of rainy days. Bounce got to work out. Oh oh god mate. The staff at work at Bounce, I don't know how they do it. Yeah, just the screaming and the kids.
Speaker 1: It's a lot going on.
Speaker 2: Oh, surely they've got a dakrea machine at the staff room.
Speaker 4: Well, most kids are back at school today, so much tomorrow, but I can't wait to hear about school holiday activities a little later.
Speaker 2: We will get to that a little bit later on. Also a lot of football to get across. Rory Love going to join us this morning after six thirty.
Speaker 1: There's a really serious issue happening right now that we need to talk to him about, involving Elijah Hollins from Carlton hy has been bubbling.
Speaker 5: That was.
Speaker 2: We'll get to that five K question on the way. Thanks for mates a little bit later on as well. Let's get into it. This isn't over. We are back. I feel a little.
Speaker 4: Hiatus holiday two weeks Easter holidays, Easter feels.
Speaker 3: Like so long ago.
Speaker 2: It does.
Speaker 4: I was, I was home for Easter and then I took off to America, bad luck my mom on Easter Sunday tennis and felt obviously fully committed to the point fell snap ver east fall Well, I would say, in the heat of the moment, playing tennis man starting forehand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's she fell.
Speaker 2: See I'm imagining right now. The thing in my head is that footage of Tony Jones falling over I reckon.
Speaker 1: I saw is yesterday at the footy. I asked her a very important question. Is that your wine drinking hand?
Speaker 3: Chicken drink?
Speaker 2: She could use a straw. In the photo she's wearing one of those hats with two cans.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, perfect. She could have broken both through, wouldn't have stopped her. So she broke her wrist right had surgery. Now my mum looks after my niece a lot. And then four days later, when I was I get this call from mum being like, when are you coming home?
Speaker 3: I'm like, what's happened?
Speaker 4: My sister in law, Steph, tried to cut You know when you get like a toy, a kid's toy, and it's like zip locked at the.
Speaker 2: Back into the box and everything's cable tired in the.
Speaker 3: Cable tied or whatever.
Speaker 4: So she tried to cut it, cut through from her thumb and between her thumb and finger all the way up.
Speaker 3: The thumb was off, basically almost detached.
Speaker 2: What the Knight's gone through there in the hospital.
Speaker 4: Had to have surgery, had to have plastic surgery to have all reattached, or her thumb was actually going to be dangling.
Speaker 3: So she's in it because they're both of them.
Speaker 1: Neither of them can embraces.
Speaker 2: Can't they matching wrists or together? Do they make up arms?
Speaker 4: And then my sister in law tried to do something with just one hand because she doesn't have a second hand, and ripped on the other hand. You ready for this fingernail off the entire bed and now that's in plaster.
Speaker 2: Can you get your family in the water?
Speaker 1: Maynail came off so it's in plaster.
Speaker 3: Can we sign ripped it back and ripped it fully.
Speaker 4: Off so it's infected and it's in plast So she's got both hats.
Speaker 1: Hello, where George?
Speaker 3: When you're home? We need a full time nanny.
Speaker 2: I was like, a you okay, you mess.
Speaker 3: I went to Coachella and came back with zero ale.
Speaker 4: Although you know what I did, I really broke my nose on the way home on the plane.
Speaker 3: Actually, you two loved this.
Speaker 2: I heard this story and I was like, this feels like a cover up.
Speaker 3: Did I tell you this story?
Speaker 1: The story?
Speaker 4: Paul and I was sitting in the two middle seat. This is just it s took bad injuries. Now two middle seats and you know when there's a divider. We were we were sitting up in business class. We're very lucky to do that.
Speaker 2: I got wait to hear justify the dividers have gone into economy. Oh that must be new on.
Speaker 1: Not any broken noses in economy. We got the divide.
Speaker 3: We've got points, but point.
Speaker 2: So we're in forty six.
Speaker 4: And so we had the divider and I leant over to say something to Paul and flung up. The divider smacked me in the tooth and in the nose, and I was like, oh my god, and it's just started running. I was like, I've actually broke thought I'd broken my nose. And I was like, I'm going to get off this plane. The hostes are very good. They got me ced, did the whole thing, and I thought I'm going to go home with two black eyes.
Speaker 3: But it's okay. Anyway. That's the end of my injury stories for the holidays.
Speaker 1: It's a very busy time. You need a doctor in the house economy.
Speaker 2: When you hurt yourself. He's a pack of prinkles. Hold that on.
Speaker 3: Look at my sister in law, both hands.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not that's not idea. Well, there were police to report. There was no injuries in our household. No injury, no, no. I had a very normal and regulated sort of break.
Speaker 2: What about you, ja, No, we're all good. I did implement.
Speaker 4: Come on, I've never known you in a school holiday break to not have one run to.
Speaker 1: Gastro or something.
Speaker 2: We had one kid, one of the boys mates, was sleeping over and it got to about six pm and he goes, I don't feel very well, and I'm like, you're right.
Speaker 3: Wait was it your kid or kids?
Speaker 2: Know the kids? The kid that was sleeping over at our place. And I'm like, okay, run the bathroom. So he's gone the bathroom. Then he's come out of twenty minutes. I'm like, do you think we should take your home? And he's like, no, I think I feel all right. And that's when lou my wife, was like, well, you should definitely not drink tonight in case you have to run him home.
Speaker 3: And that's said that to the child I said to me, So.
Speaker 2: That's when I rang the kids marm and said, I think you need to come and get him. I think it's best school holidays blind.
Speaker 3: Am I ever going to survive on school holiday.
Speaker 2: One o'clock in the morning. I just don't want to deal with drinking in the morning. You know, you're twisting the story. What I'm saying is in the bath, I don't want to have to get up and deal with the gastro.
Speaker 1: Out now because you go to the toilet, you're hurling yourself.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when you're sick in someone else's house, did he go home?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I sent him home with those wafers if you allowed to medicate. I also, I'm not someone else's.
Speaker 1: Because I'm wearing I'm wearing my green cap today, which is you could buy them yesterday at the MCG just for Jim Stein's the Jim Steins Game, which raised money for the Jim Steins Foundation.
Speaker 4: The Jim Steins I remember Jim Stein's the Big Irish Man. He started the Reach Foundation.
Speaker 1: He did Yeah, yeah, he was scene.
Speaker 2: Yeah no b which though unfortunately which I should they should have thought about.
Speaker 3: The g I love this song.
Speaker 1: So the Jim Steins Foundation raising money for well first and foremost Indigenous communities in the Northern Territory. They're basically grassed an oval in the Northern Territory which was just as barren as barren, just a big dust bowl, but they've grasped it. So there's just this patch of green grass where kids can play footy, so that's one project they work on. They also mentor mentor youth, which is an extension of what the great, late great Jim Steins did. But yesterday it was a great vibe at the MCG because they were serving guinness. Were they do.
Speaker 2: They not normally Irish Round one?
Speaker 1: Just one game, just one game to raise money for the foundation. So they're selling these hats which I've got one here, actually quite cool, a cool little hat. I sat next to your mum, Oh Lizzy fans. Of course, the d's got up over the lines in a in a bit of an upset, it must be said. But it was what they were doing after goals, which is what I.
Speaker 2: Love this is they started doing songs each The.
Speaker 1: Ds have done songs after goals which each player pick.
Speaker 4: Geelong do that too down at the catterie and there's an Irish player who they play an Irish jig when.
Speaker 1: It well, yesterday they had a live violinist, yes, and four girls who were doing an Irish jig on a stage.
Speaker 2: Irish dancing, Irish dancing, and that's the Irish producer. What's the technical term.
Speaker 6: Yeah, back home we call Irish dancing Irish dancing.
Speaker 2: Clearing.
Speaker 1: So every time a Melbourne player would kick a goal, this is what happened.
Speaker 2: They're getting into it. The dance stops guinness and drive by about half time.
Speaker 1: It was a great vibe. It was so cool. And then I mean, as the commentator Al Nicholson said or intimated, the guinness was flowing and suddenly everyone was dancing, everyone was up. It was just such a great vibe.
Speaker 3: The only issue with that is guinness is revolting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a heavy drink dancer.
Speaker 3: I just don't think I could drink that an Irish.
Speaker 1: I got through about a half and I tried, I tried. I didn't quite get there. But yeah, great vibe and well under the d is also a bit of a shout out. Lockie Neil played three hundred games yesterday had his beautiful little daughter Piper there run through the banner, which was a nice moment given everything that family has been.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how did my tigs go?
Speaker 2: Guys take us to the break?
Speaker 3: Poor Richmond.
Speaker 2: Did that well today I wasn't going to bring it up, but little upset during the holidays Bombers against the Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well that was in gather round. We just goes to show that you have to be on your game.
Speaker 2: Every week, but it even look good on the weekend.
Speaker 1: Well, I think they've I think they have turned a corner, had a few injuries, They've got a bit of and that's exactly what will happened for.
Speaker 3: The tig given up. I'm too busy with Bob Foover.
Speaker 1: Richmond played milk.
Speaker 4: It's my favorite game of the year. That's the one game of the year that I go to. But you'm going to split the gas.
Speaker 2: You are on the air with Jason Lauren. Clint's here as well, and so's this guy, our next guess as a towering defender for the Weston Bulldogs.
Speaker 6: Bond want a pretty effort for a big mess.
Speaker 1: Please welcome to the show. Hello, good morning, Good morning. How you I'm going? Well, how are you?
Speaker 3: How's a hamstring?
Speaker 1: Really good?
Speaker 7: Actually, we were down by so much that a little bit of tightness in it. And yeah, they just figured they'll take me off just to make sure we're ready for this week.
Speaker 4: Wait, just mid question, and the desk has started going up to get to Rory's windows.
Speaker 2: Just got to raise the desk because he's so bloody talk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, it was jeez, it was a toyrit old night there at Kidneia Park, wasn't it for the house? How is Sammy Darcy? Yeah, I mean I've.
Speaker 7: Given him a couple of texts and you know, you don't you don't want to send too much because he's obviously going.
Speaker 1: To get bombarded by a lot of messages. But yeah, very.
Speaker 7: Disappointing for him. You know, he's such an important part of our team and I'm sure he'll go away and you know attack his rehab. Is a very driven player and you know we're going to miss him, but it's a great opportunity for other places.
Speaker 1: Up.
Speaker 2: What did he actually did so he didn't sorry earlier?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he's done.
Speaker 7: He's done his AC I don't know how much how many other things he's done around it, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's obviously really disappointed. He's had a few knee issues sort of back end of last.
Speaker 4: Year as well as when you see that happened to someone on the football field, I hate it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's not the best part of our game and you know we're always at risk going out there and you know, just see it happened to one of your good mates is always disappointing.
Speaker 1: But I mean, we put ourselves at risk every time we go out. To tell you, what was interesting was a lot of the commentary post that injury and a lot of people riding off the dogs already. I mean, do you sit back and just sort of have a chuckle at that? I mean, what are around round six?
Speaker 7: I mean, we've had a disappointing couple of weeks and a few injuries that we've got now, but you know, we've got guys that are coming through that are ready to come in to the team and play their role. And you see teams that win games that have really good role players, So we just got to have guys step up and play their role.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I mean, you're losing Dark.
Speaker 7: You can't really replace him, but we've got young guys that can come in and you know, compete.
Speaker 4: The Cats are so good down in Geelong, aren't they? And then you see someone like Jeremy Cameron who kicks ten goals?
Speaker 3: What do you do do you.
Speaker 4: Just like, how do you address that at three quarter time? When you're like, how do we stop someone like him?
Speaker 3: At home?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I mean I'm really good friends with Jazz.
Speaker 7: The first time I played against him, I think I kept him to one goal, and it hasn't.
Speaker 1: Gone the same way the last couple of times.
Speaker 7: I think I checked him a little bit too much that first time I got the wood over him. But yeah, I mean it doesn't help when we're not playing well as a team and you know, the ball when it's coming out the front and coming in quickly, it's really hard to stop someone like that. And he's obviously a very good player. He's been a very good player for a long time, long period of time. I think he's kicking nearly a Yeah, he's a freak. He's unbelievable. And yeah, the way that he just sort of moves, it's really hard, especially when the ball is in space. You know, if we're able to slow it down a little bit more might have helped you guys like Buku and James Donald to not get goals. I mean, I think I have one or two kicked on me from him as well, So it is it is difficult, but I mean it's just you need to you need to play a little bit better as a team and put a a bit more pressure on the ball.
Speaker 1: So better to have him as a teammate than an opponent, is what you're.
Speaker 7: Saying, I mean I've had him as a teamate for five years and it was always good watching.
Speaker 1: I can sort of do my thing, but yeah, it is.
Speaker 2: Definitely having having teammate. Do you watch much footing apart from like when you're not playing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I watch pretty much every game when we go to a game. No, I don't think so. I mean I stand out a little bit too much. Yeah, you're sitting in the crowd, even just sitting in those seats, they're pretty small. For me, I haven't gone.
Speaker 2: To us to sit in there for two hours and watch.
Speaker 1: It leads a pretty much around my head. So yeah, I like to sit on the couch and watch the game. Hey. The other big issue of the weekend revolves around the Carlton club, who've got a few issues on and off the field. Bailey Smith spoke post match post the Geelong win around the issue of He highlighted men's mental health in the wake of the Elijah Holland Holland's situation. Let's see it from Bailey first and then get your opinion on it.
Speaker 7: It's one thing I want to touch on, which is got maybe out of pocket, but just I just want to shout.
Speaker 2: Out the Dawson family this week and Elijah Hollands last night.
Speaker 7: I don't know if I'm out of pocket saying it, but I think it's about time af I'll get a men's mental health round.
Speaker 2: It just makes you feel sick during the week, and hopefully the AFL community wraps his arms around them and we can do something. So, yeah, let's put a damper on the week, I suppose.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so there is an active investigation both at the Carlton Footy Club and also at the AFL HQ, who are waiting a bit of report from the Blues as to what the hell was going on with Elijah Hollands.
Speaker 3: It was hard to watch.
Speaker 1: It was so hard to watch, you know. We send him and his family our best thoughts on Bailey's comments and also what you what you did see? As someone who watches a lot of footy, you would have seen that distressing footage.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean I only watched the first half of that game. Yeah, I saw a couple of little things on TV. But then the next day when I went on TikTok, there was just so many videos at a larger and it is disappointing in a way where you know people don't know what he's going through. We're under a lot of scrutiny every week, and you know, some people don't realize that we are human beings. And I agree with Baz in the sense that we do need a men's mental health round. I mean, I think we're at that stage where it'd be really good for the game and you know, drawing awareness to it. I mean, there's so many passionate fans, but they have direct access to us now and in our social media, as I've said with myself and others, and you know, it's really hard for some players, like young players, to handle the scrutiny. And yeah, we don't know what's going on with the larger but you know, I'm hoping that the club's getting his arms around him.
Speaker 2: You spot on with you don't know what's going on, and like you said, we're warning for the club to hand down the report and stuff. But it was amazing watching the narrative change over the weekend of what people assumed.
Speaker 4: People got concerned and it definitely changed. But do you think do you think clubs in the AFL do do enough to help you, as players and people involved in the AFL manage their mental health.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we have a we have a full time site that's in every week. But then you know, it's just it is on the player to go on.
Speaker 2: Is it, you know what I mean, Like we work for companies where they're like, he's the free you know, coll Or is.
Speaker 3: Right, it is up to the play to go on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I.
Speaker 7: Mean me personally, I don't speak to him at all. And you know, I'll see him passing in the hallway and I'll say how you're going and just have a general chat. But I mean I don't go seek out and see him because I feel like I'm always in a good mental space. I mean, I feel like if I wasn't, i'd probably go and talk to him. But some players, you know, probably feel the same, like just want to blow it off.
Speaker 1: So I mean, it's it's always hard.
Speaker 7: You don't know, like if they want to speak to someone or they want to seek someone else, and sometimes they feel more comfortable speaking to family and friends, and yeah, it's it's a hard one to sort of grasp on what you could do.
Speaker 3: And there is a lot of support for you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, definitely, there's definitely you know, where you can source sights outside of the football club if you want as well, and.
Speaker 1: I match day Rory just on that. You know, do you do you spend a lot of time chatting to your to your teammates in the lead up to a game, because I guess there's a lot of commentary about whether you have more people around the footy club, around the change room at the Blues could have or should have picked up on his state of mind? You know, do you what do you do personally? Do you spend you a sort of a more spend time alone or do you sort of immerse yourself with everyone?
Speaker 2: Well that's the thing, like everyone goes about it differently.
Speaker 7: You know, there's guys that will sit in the corner and just sort of visualize, Like I'll do that sometimes, but you know, I'm more of that sort of joke around and have a good time before we sort of switch on that last thirty minutes and you know, start getting around each other. But yeah, I mean I don't know if anyone sort of knows the pre game, But like I said, there's guys that sort of zone in and like really focus and don't speak to many people, which, yeah, I've seen lots of people go about it that way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did you see the MCG yesterday you did your are the Irish jig.
Speaker 2: I actually didn't get a chance to see this. Every time there was a goal, they're getting into it.
Speaker 1: Look at if the m c C stucks.
Speaker 2: Ginness, you were about to roll out the green Hair brother.
Speaker 1: Affair, the goal songs songs after me, I don't think I have one.
Speaker 2: You know how the whole a young team, they've all got their little celebration move. They'll do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I mean I did say if I do kick a goal again as a backman, I was going to throw the Kobe Bryant iso play and I said to the boys, I've actually kicked a goal in the back, I'll do that. And so because I'm running back to the goal sat the other end, which is pretty funny.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 3: I think it's that stuff got on.
Speaker 1: You're right, thank you for coming in, No thanks having always always a pleasure.
Speaker 2: How you got on? This week?
Speaker 1: We have Sydney on Thursday, Sydney.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because on the sheet Adelaide Sydney.
Speaker 1: Thursday night.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, good luckly to say thank you. Talk Coachella. A little bit later on watching footage.
Speaker 4: Coming out, I'm off Sabrina Carpenter, Clinton and I are under the Sabrina spell.
Speaker 1: I'm off it was doing a bit and Madonna.
Speaker 2: I know, Madonna and Sabrina both forgot their parents.
Speaker 4: Which ever ever, forgive Sabrina Carpenter for bringing out my Donna in Weekend too. She should that in weekend she had no guess. In Weekend one, we got Susan Sarandon, no thanks. Weekend two got Madonna.
Speaker 2: Didn't you get Will Ferrell when he was coming out.
Speaker 4: It's sort of no one really understood it. When she was she was future Sabrina.
Speaker 2: As in the actress Susan did she sing?
Speaker 1: Madonna didn't sing?
Speaker 3: What about Madge? That's unbelievable.
Speaker 4: I mean there was some there were some really good guests in Weekend too, thrilled about it.
Speaker 1: Well, you went to Coachella. I went to Adelaide, went to bounces prize guests around with very different different It's very us So I packed the bags and went to gather around, which was great. By the way, Adelaide was absolutely.
Speaker 2: Humming years they got that locked in Adelaide for.
Speaker 1: Well they haven't actually, so there's they're trying to renegotiate the contract.
Speaker 3: Where else could we gather around.
Speaker 1: Well, there's been a pitch where there's been a pitch from the w A government also to go for a month. The Tasmanians wanted as well because they've got a team coming in, so they're like, hey, we could host it.
Speaker 4: But they don't even have a stadium yet exactly so one stadium I think.
Speaker 1: I think Adelaide is in the box seat to.
Speaker 3: You could do it, right, because I could do it.
Speaker 2: They've got Magic Round, you.
Speaker 3: Could do Gold Coast Brisbane.
Speaker 2: Oh, they've got the NRL.
Speaker 1: Well what what Adelaide or South Australia does have is an abundance of wineries. Right, So the standaways like the Griswolds jump into the car, the entire family there.
Speaker 3: Did ever everyone jump in the car. I thought you were road tripping and then I saw you sitting in one so no.
Speaker 1: No, no, I mean once we were.
Speaker 3: There, but the others drove didn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they did holiday.
Speaker 4: Ro I saw a photo of Clink Sataway sitting in business class and Tom Hawkins was in Economy behind him a photo.
Speaker 1: Wasn't happy about it either, What about my leg room? But once we got there, obviously went to the footy it was great. Adelaide was at bursting point. It was hard to get a reservation anywhere. Anyway, We went to the jump in the car to the winery. So we went Day one Brossa.
Speaker 4: Twenty minutes away too. Every direction twenty minutes any direction you're at a winery.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Day one Brosser to McLaren Vale. So Barossa. We went to sepultz Field for lunch, which was very, very nice. And then after that and look, I won't give away the winery because the wine tasting isn't wine tasting an interesting experience?
Speaker 2: Did you? It's a bit I didn't really, I'm not waste.
Speaker 3: That about swirling in the spitting those fives.
Speaker 1: It's actually sea swell, smell, sip.
Speaker 3: Savor, so you hold it in your mouth.
Speaker 1: Yeah you meant to, now, No thanks to find yourself acting like a bit of a wanker when you're doing a wine tasting.
Speaker 2: When you get all the white and I'm drinking well.
Speaker 1: You know when the Cimelia air was like okay, so so what are you tasting, Lauren? And everyone's like, oh, I taste quite peppery.
Speaker 3: There's always BlackBerry.
Speaker 1: But don't you feel like a massive wanker, just like I can't like it though, Yeah, but you're giving feedback and whatever you say, you go, oh, there's some sort of fruit in that smells like yeah, yeah, because they just want you to buy a bottle.
Speaker 4: They also never say no, there's no black by go oh yeah, tons of berries and you're like, oh and coffee, oh yeah, well.
Speaker 1: Down just down the way a little bit. It was quite a full tasting. This lady was doing a tasting and the smellia said, I have heard this, you know what can you smell what you she has? I can't smell a thing.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: The familiar air fires back with, well, that's because your fragrance is too pungent, he went back at her. Because you're not meant to wear too much after shave or clogne.
Speaker 3: No one ever told me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it was overpowering her pellette anyway, Buddy told her off. He said, well, next time you come in here, don't put as much perfume on dark.
Speaker 3: There is no next time.
Speaker 2: Listen, get out of here. So they bring out the you know, like when you're David Jones in the fragrance sections, little coffee beans to reset, isn't that?
Speaker 3: Yes, you know they do do that.
Speaker 1: That's what I think. Is that more a yeah, I know that's the awkward bit.
Speaker 2: I hate when you're at a restaurant and if you're the wine, the first sip, oh, they come out, they pour it out and I'm like, it's good. Who's going to say it's bad?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: Have you ever had a bad bottle of wine?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 2: I still wouldn't say, you know about it?
Speaker 3: When yeah, I have one one?
Speaker 2: But they all like the odds that that they need you to taste it every every.
Speaker 1: Time off real yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, smelly shoes someone's.
Speaker 3: Kind of yeah.
Speaker 4: It just is like, nah, this is not right. Like there's wines that you don't like. You know, when you've got one, that's.
Speaker 2: Off question question when they say would you like to try it? And you swell it around? You try it. If it's not exactly, can I send that back?
Speaker 1: I don't know, just top of it.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking it's like the gelato shop when you go, can I just try that?
Speaker 1: Screwtops? Like screwtops are ever going to be bad?
Speaker 3: It's more the core, it's yeah, but the people used to have to taste.
Speaker 4: I always got to give it to him, give it to just give it to the tallest person on the table.
Speaker 2: Taste it. That'sameful. Yeah, I don't love.
Speaker 3: The data winery.
Speaker 2: We should do a wine.
Speaker 1: If you watch both at bar skit press it's called you could only buy maximum three bottles because they're very very like what like.
Speaker 4: A turkey flash or something? What it means that's the type of one. Oh that's a basket press.
Speaker 2: Rats maybe a peanutt and field fancy? Well, the good morning, everybody, welcoming and Monday, it's going to be a nice week ahead twenty seven. Next Saturday it was beautiflaughingoon.
Speaker 4: Yes, we're going to have a few chilly mornings though because not a lot of cloud cover. But that means got beautiful days ahead up to twenty six by the weekend.
Speaker 2: I was down hitting some balls at Sandy Golf Club yesterday.
Speaker 1: But the driving route, how did you hit them?
Speaker 2: You hee? It a laughed. I went up to the ball machine. You put the basket under there. I pulled the basket out before it was balls. Yeah, I thought it was.
Speaker 3: What you had a driving Is that a driving range?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Balls went everywhere. What it's good?
Speaker 3: Actually I have once for the weather.
Speaker 2: It's great, and this one like measures you score. It's like golf. Yeah, how does it know? I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's good anger management, just like a few balls. Frustrated get the driver out, explains a lot of parents with the history.
Speaker 3: But parents are on like their last legs.
Speaker 2: The small Olivia Dean so easy, seventeen past seven here at Nova Shell already express.
Speaker 3: I love her so much. She's coming later in the year.
Speaker 2: Is that the rumor?
Speaker 4: No, that's not the rumor. She's definitely coming, but I don't know if anyone saw so. Yesterday obviously Justin Bieber headlines Coachella again yesterday, and on his website there has been like you go on tour dates whatever it there's no pending tour, And yesterday it said no dates available, and it changed and it said RSVP here to be first in the know for.
Speaker 3: A tour announcement.
Speaker 2: Bebs is coming.
Speaker 3: Everyone went on the room.
Speaker 4: Was it after the show, Like in the next twenty four hours he's going to announce because he's a Coachella, a tour.
Speaker 1: He's on the tip of everyone's tongue at the moment.
Speaker 3: And he was much. He hadn't performed in such a long time.
Speaker 4: And I went weak one and he was he was quite kind of quiet and shine By yesterday he.
Speaker 3: Was out dancing in the crowds. He was letting people grab him and grope him.
Speaker 2: What have you not?
Speaker 4: Obviously I wasn't there. I was at week one where he was very quiet.
Speaker 2: He was, But if he were there, but.
Speaker 4: Those people in the front row to get to the front row of general admission where they were, they must have been there for hours and hours and hours waiting for that show to see. So good on them they got their moment with the bebes.
Speaker 2: I can't see you running when they won in the gates. You are like at the f one.
Speaker 3: I was not there at the start.
Speaker 1: Of the day.
Speaker 2: Hey, I want to stick with live music. Guy Sebastia now mate has kicked off his national tour one hundred times around the sun is what it's called? What a great name kicked off in Newcastle? He's he's done a.
Speaker 1: Pink a pink parted calisthenics, isn't he?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Sorry, there's many questions. Have I done calisthenics? And did I?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: Have you partied in Newcastle? Uh?
Speaker 3: No, I don't know if.
Speaker 1: I think it's this sort of isn't it a shipping type city.
Speaker 2: She could be. I've spent many nights at the docks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but all the clubs and pubs are on the dock.
Speaker 2: Fanny's is their elite nightclub.
Speaker 3: I have not been and partied with Fanny's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, classic, because things get out of hand.
Speaker 6: That.
Speaker 3: Fanny's. I also saw The Far Away Tree. The movie has come out. Have you seen that?
Speaker 4: Speaking remember The Far Away Tree and the lead characters Fanny and He dominated that.
Speaker 3: I thought it was the funniest.
Speaker 4: Book because their name was Fanny. The movie is that is the character still called Fanny in the movie.
Speaker 2: Believe she's got a club named after her Newcastle. Anyway, he wasn't playing Fanny's, but he was playing at Newcastle, and he's done a Pink. Remember how Pink bought her daughter Willow up on stage.
Speaker 3: Oh my, she was amazing.
Speaker 2: Wait till you guys. Sebastian's son Archer, joined him on stage. It's got a voice. This this is a bit. Come on, this is the bit?
Speaker 1: Do you jump it up?
Speaker 3: That's now? That is one of my go to karaoke songs and.
Speaker 2: I do do not sound like that.
Speaker 4: Especially the key change gets me I'm all right at the start of the key change makes it hard.
Speaker 1: Well, that's about that. I find that annoying that he's so good at such a I know I mentor though, got a good coach.
Speaker 2: It's in the jeans. Yeah, so I thought.
Speaker 3: He is really good.
Speaker 4: Remember there was that vineo of him singing Golden that went viral from from whatever that thing was called the Demon.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, sometimes that doesn't run in every family. What does your kids suck at?
Speaker 6: Great job channels?
Speaker 2: Plase try, we love them, we love them, we know they're trying, but sometimes it's no good.
Speaker 4: I know, well I'm not a parent, but I have lots of friends with kids, so you know, sometimes they come out and do dance concerts and they're amazing, and sometimes you have to sit through them and they're not.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you just you know, you rip them through petrol for no reason, but to be training.
Speaker 3: Keeps them quiet, doesn't it? Get out of the house for now?
Speaker 1: Do you not tell them? No, you don't mentor them. Save Let's try and improve this situation.
Speaker 2: Otherwise Australian idle wouldn't have their first few weeks of auditions. You know, when you sit there watching home, why don't you tell me.
Speaker 4: I mean at the end of school holidays, parents must be looking at their kids, going was it worth the investments?
Speaker 3: Send in your basketball camp. I'm not sure you shot it.
Speaker 2: Hurt the whole count. Dribble thirteen twenty four ten is our number you can remain anonymous. What is your kids suck at?
Speaker 8: She likes, yeah, it's really We love her.
Speaker 2: So much, Emma, what does your kids sucker?
Speaker 8: He's terrible at soccer. I have a twenty six year old daughter and she's still sucks at catching a ball.
Speaker 3: Any age, you can name it.
Speaker 2: Any age thirteen twenty four to ten. One parent's going to walk away with a little staycation at the Oakwood Premiere. Dine and staycation. You can stay dying and unwined at the oak Wood Premiere, Melbourne.
Speaker 4: Every Christmas, I try and make a Pavlover. Now I'm thirty nine years old, and my family likes, stop do it. You can't make pavlover like just buy make something else, And.
Speaker 3: I insist on making it every.
Speaker 4: To Chewy or Well one year my name said, don't worry Lauren, I like Chewy Pavlover and I was like, thanks man, But I know they all talk about me.
Speaker 2: If not even it up.
Speaker 1: That can become eating mess. Yeah, is that right?
Speaker 2: Is what it is.
Speaker 3: I don't really know what that is. I feel like that's something you would you're an old woman.
Speaker 2: See in hindsight, I remember at the end of every forty season, Mum and dad would be like, do you really want to go back? We don't realize at the time, but now I'm like, when we asked you to throw a ball, it looked very very I'm not very straight, I'm not great at throwing.
Speaker 3: He doesn't have very good balls. That he threw it with his whole body that.
Speaker 4: He's watching his shoulder and his elbow was stuck to his body.
Speaker 3: And there's the rest.
Speaker 2: But what is your kids suck at? Melbourne thirteen twenty four ten is our number? We are asking what does your kids suck at? Great job, channel nose try. We love them, of course, we love them.
Speaker 3: I reckon they're not good at everything exactly, and that's.
Speaker 2: Fine, totally fine.
Speaker 1: Geez, musical instruments.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what I was about doing.
Speaker 1: Parents to instrument when they get into that era. I mean, you were a saxophonist, don't you.
Speaker 3: Well, we had to at school. We had to learn instruments and.
Speaker 1: How long did it last? How much did it cost?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I wanted to learn the saxophones, but like least Simpsons, But the gateway to the saxophone is the clarinet.
Speaker 1: Well you've got to do one before the next.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you have no Yeah, yeah, yeah we did because it's a woodwind instrument. And the saxophones too. The res disgusting anyway, I was shocking at the clarinet.
Speaker 1: Surely you could just just go straight to them.
Speaker 3: Much they didn't let me.
Speaker 2: I was a trumpet. Boy, were you terrible? Lasted two weeks. Dad was like, we're giving this back. Yeah, thirteen times.
Speaker 4: Certainly ran over it in the car. Sorry, that's gone.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number one. Parent's going to walk away with the night at Oakwood Premiere. You can have a little staycation on us to get away from.
Speaker 3: Them, a not away from the kids. By shaming your job.
Speaker 4: Now you don't have to name them exactly, and we're we're here for you.
Speaker 3: It's like a venting hotline.
Speaker 4: Have you invested and a lot of money in your kids ballet classes and.
Speaker 2: A twenty four ten is our number. It's getting a carle good morning, good kids, sucking nick good.
Speaker 8: So my little one she's seeps and I'll lay out her clothes, bomb her jacket or a jumper to a signal to her little bra everything. She'll still put it on backwards, She'll.
Speaker 6: Put it on.
Speaker 8: She'll pull a jump on singer on top of her jumper, her shoes on the world.
Speaker 3: She sucks againting dress.
Speaker 6: Every morning and she'll be like, man, look at me.
Speaker 8: I get it by myself.
Speaker 9: Oh yes, right, babe.
Speaker 3: I mean that's cute.
Speaker 2: Once I reckon. My four year old can get dressed quicker than the adult kids.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here's the thing. Usually they're taking their social cues from somebody.
Speaker 2: So dad's walking around.
Speaker 3: With the outfit that he's very Jason Hawkins thirteen.
Speaker 2: Twenty four ten is our number. Jamie and Caroline Springs, good morning.
Speaker 8: Good morning.
Speaker 3: What does her kids suck at?
Speaker 8: Oh, my son sucked at playing rugby when he is five and six. My husband is quite a big sports player, and we were so excited. We got out to the field and for a whole season he was being a raptor and playing dinosaurs.
Speaker 3: Oh he just swammed around.
Speaker 8: Correct, He's now fifteen, and we still give him the daylights for it every time.
Speaker 4: Dinosaur disappointed for the sports loving dad heartbroken.
Speaker 8: Yeah he was. He was so excited for the season, and the one day he came was the first day he started being a dinosaur.
Speaker 2: What I love is when the young kids played basketball and then after halftime the game resumes, but they forget that you change sights, so they are start running to the wrong and all the parents go the other way.
Speaker 1: The kids look confused.
Speaker 2: Many every single time.
Speaker 3: Should just go one direction. When you're that little.
Speaker 2: Great news you'd be wapping with this loss, free public transport continues, they're dragging it out.
Speaker 3: Well, that's good because people are actually back at school and work.
Speaker 2: Now you've got free public transport until May and then half price for the rest of the year, which, let's be honest, everyone needs at the moment. I noticed that over school holidays as well, a lot of restaurants and stuff were saying it was very quiet. People just can't afford to do anything in the moments across the.
Speaker 1: Living caravan parks and the like are empty as well.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: It's hitting people hard, but that's a good initiative. And I've been using the free public transport. It's been great. Here you go, it's called a tram. Yesterday to the footy.
Speaker 2: It's very good. It's packed.
Speaker 3: That's awesome. Packed well.
Speaker 4: During the holidays, I know I've mentioned a few times. I went to America and I went to Coachell.
Speaker 1: Were our friends in California.
Speaker 3: We love the California, so we had a nice trip to La.
Speaker 4: We must go back, a little bit of fun in LA, and then ventured down to Palm Springs for Coachella.
Speaker 2: Question every jage to the person.
Speaker 3: Do you know what? You don't?
Speaker 1: Even good question?
Speaker 3: It's a great question.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because you don't even have to be eighteen or twenty one to go. There's people that were the kids.
Speaker 3: Oh cool, I didn't notice all ages.
Speaker 4: And you just have to wear a wristband, which, by the way, I was chuffed when they said can you prove your age?
Speaker 2: I was like, sure can you could probably take it off now. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So there were people there with kids, which I was like, I wouldn't do it, but there were people who were kids. And then there's a lot of like obviously Justin Bieber headlined and Justin Bieber has this really eclectic crowd of fans because he's got the kids like that eighteen nineteen twenty year old who loved the new stuff, and then there's like me and my forty year old friends squealing for the original stuff as well.
Speaker 1: I have a question question now, I was. Can I just declare straight up? I was insanely jealous of you, and I didn't want to tell you, but I can tell you now at your home. I was jealous.
Speaker 3: It was a great trip and a great line.
Speaker 1: Did you dress up in a special sort of not costume, but in special clothes for Beebes? Were people who did, like a real sort of flash and trying to catch his art.
Speaker 4: He's made like six million bucks in merch. There was a lot of Biber Biber merch going around. There was a lot of custom Biber stuff, but Beebes was just one part of it, and he was unreal. And last night, obviously, did you guys watch the live stream? I didn't know this was a thing.
Speaker 2: Yes, I jumped up. When I saw Teddy Swims bring out Vanessa Carton and do a thousand miles, I was like, I need to see this. There were clips online, but then yeah, I logged on the Coachella.
Speaker 4: You log onto YouTube and you can watch it between all the stages.
Speaker 3: The production was unreal, saved the flight. We loved Teddy Swims, Great Life.
Speaker 4: Teddy Swims had Joe Jonas, he had Vanessa Carlton, he had like they bring out a lot of surprise guests. I will never, ever, ever, ever, ever forgive Sabrina Carpenter knin't even sa name. I'm off her for bringing out Madge in week two Madonna because you were I know, what would you not sho week Susan Sarandon in Week one Madonna week too was just amazing going backwards in age Well, I was.
Speaker 2: Worried when she did the bit where you know, like she crouches down with the legs open.
Speaker 4: I don't know if she's going to be able to, but you know what she did, she got back up before Sabrina. Yeah. To be honest, there was times that I was dancing and I thought I wasn't going to get back Are.
Speaker 1: You wearing the ones?
Speaker 2: I was not? Do you forget your parts?
Speaker 3: I was not definitely wore parts.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you now, some of my highlights outside of the Baron's highlights. Somber, Yeah, Somber was He played at the outdoor stage, which is sort of like the second biggest stage next to the main stage. He wrote this song in his bedroom twelve months ago. He released it, wrote in his bedroom, played all the instruments himself, and twelve months later is like one of the head bones at Coachella.
Speaker 2: Did he tell you that in between songs or were you on the google?
Speaker 3: Uh No, he said that on the stage.
Speaker 4: But he's only been around for twelve months and he had banger after banger after banger.
Speaker 1: Watch chat from Somber between Yeah. Cookie is very love.
Speaker 4: The BTS videos of Somber at Coachella, of him dancing to Sabrina Carpenter and dancing to Tea Swims as I love seeing the artist supporting the other artist.
Speaker 3: It's really cool. Then in like the DJ who Somber, he's a bit weird.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's real cook, real coookie, and I love I love him so much.
Speaker 3: He's like friends, he's all gangly and like, do you.
Speaker 2: Love him as much as the Chain Smokers guy? Because when we're that continent, all we heard about.
Speaker 4: The Chain Smoker's going so hard. Sombers not not right, he's a kid and his rock star. Then there were obviously the DJ sets, which are amazing. David like the old school David Gettar loved it and j Loo came out with it.
Speaker 2: That no, but she had the boots. Oh, and watching the ones everyone.
Speaker 1: Laurence.
Speaker 2: He was one of the ones that you wear to bed like.
Speaker 4: Okay, now the other one on Sunday. Right, So we had a really fun Friday.
Speaker 3: Saturday.
Speaker 4: Sunday was a bit more chill. We went out quite late in the afternoon with all the oldies or my friends. Fat Boy Slim Baby, he did.
Speaker 3: Two hours a fat Boy Slam. He did.
Speaker 4: He did the Killers, he did the Killers, he did Mister Brightside.
Speaker 3: He did so many of his bangers, so many co labs. That was one of my hal.
Speaker 2: There's something that I did see you post and I thought, well, that's gonna hurt clean.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I set you a mission.
Speaker 2: It was the only thing you asked for and the.
Speaker 1: Only thing I asked. And look, somebody achieved the mission. But it wasn't you. Now, did you or did you not run into my man incredible Benson?
Speaker 4: Right? So Clint said, you've got one job. It's to find Benson Boone. I believe he's there, not performing, but I.
Speaker 2: Believe he's there.
Speaker 4: Well, I didn't post this because I was not there. But Paul, my partner, and our best friend Dale and a friend of ours Patrick went and played golf.
Speaker 3: And guess who they played golf with. Who caught up to them? The great Benson Boone on the golf course.
Speaker 2: So Benson was just on the golf course.
Speaker 4: Now, when Paul said I want to play golf, he our friend who was staying where the golf course was, said Pulse that I don't have the appropriate golf gear. And he said, I don't worry. You can wear whatever you want him. But Paul still wore like shorts shirt Next minute, mcmnette, Benson Boone's there in cowboy boots, jeans and a T shirt. Rips off your shirt, bare feet and they played around golf to get the shirtless, shirtless, shirtless, bare feet jeans, the same thing. No, I encouraged him not to do that.
Speaker 3: You know where I was. I was in bed, eating in bed, eating a chicken burrito.
Speaker 1: I have you missed out on it.
Speaker 3: That's why I have my phone on.
Speaker 6: Do not.
Speaker 2: I'm not getting to get me a cameo style.
Speaker 3: No, Paul did it, and then he texted me saying I just met Bebes.
Speaker 2: I'm like, he met Bebes as well.
Speaker 3: I was like, no, Bebes as well as well?
Speaker 4: Driving his blue Bentley golf cart down the golf course and Paul goes mate, and he goes, oh, hi, he said, great show, and he guess, thanks so much for coming.
Speaker 3: I'm glad you enjoyed it.
Speaker 2: And you're in bed eating the burrito in bed eating a burrito.
Speaker 3: The burrito was pretty good, but not.
Speaker 1: Like just quickly do we? What did Paul say about my man.
Speaker 4: Ten out of ten Benson? He said, just such a changed phone. Us have been texting, what don't I can't even explain.
Speaker 2: They're friends now?
Speaker 3: Apparently apparently did you see the photo?
Speaker 1: My little heart has been.
Speaker 2: We need to go down to the driving range today, get our golf skills. I get a buddy seeing.
Speaker 1: Hey, do you ever find yourself overseas? And just a bit embarrassed to only speak English? I know it's so many people bilingual.
Speaker 3: When did you learn a language at school?
Speaker 2: Low?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean when you say did you, yeah, try French class?
Speaker 2: I always feel bad when I'm in like Fiji or Berlin. I'm saying it the wrong way, but Knacker and I'm like, am I saying it?
Speaker 3: I think as long as you're trying, that's right.
Speaker 4: I learned Japanese at school and that is a hard language to learn it for like eight years.
Speaker 2: Italians get rolled out in a lot of primary schools these days.
Speaker 1: Well how about this? The reason I say is because in Europe apparently apparently ninety six percent of students study a foreign language, and the most studied is English, obviously because it's it's handy for Europeans still in English.
Speaker 4: Here there's so many different languages. A lot of English is a second language to a lot of those students.
Speaker 1: I imagine speaking of inferiority here in Australia, it's dropped to seven percent now of VOSSI students study a foreign language in your twelve so that's dropped by three percents.
Speaker 2: But then when it comes time to choosing their legims drop off because is it easier to learn the younger you are.
Speaker 1: I cannot assume. So yeah, because you're ingesting so much.
Speaker 2: Felix just rolled through the men like.
Speaker 3: You could roll through that menu and not speak a word of it telling you.
Speaker 1: I mean it does, I mean it does improve your study score a lot in BCA years if you do study study a language, and Mandarin.
Speaker 4: You say that that is actually very handy but difficult to learn.
Speaker 3: Also, I learned German as well.
Speaker 2: Really, did you like just respected learning languages? We've got all the apps and everything now, I.
Speaker 1: Know, but I wonder why that if that's you know, to blame what?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 4: I'd love to learn a language. I'd love to be Spanish.
Speaker 2: The boys actually the boys basketball coach is a Spanish teacher.
Speaker 3: Get him in.
Speaker 2: Yeah I could, I could see.
Speaker 3: You won't never do that. But I'm like.
Speaker 1: Spanish lessons.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'd.
Speaker 3: Love to learn Spanish.
Speaker 4: I've signed up three times to I've enrolled three times in online Spanish classes and I've never done that.
Speaker 2: The number he's under the Spanish pastallion in my phone sounds nice. Well, haven't told you about his personality yet?
Speaker 4: Personality that in English?
Speaker 3: In English, it's personality.
Speaker 1: Do you know?
Speaker 2: Executive producer Brody is culture in different.
Speaker 4: Culture or by a bit of both both?
Speaker 2: What did you learn?
Speaker 6: I learned Korean in primary school and I have learned a song that I still remember to this day.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, here we go. It's just be do you know the translation like it's about televisions.
Speaker 1: I think here you go.
Speaker 2: I think television and nigger now assun chap chupper yeah, chopper chupper.
Speaker 6: Yeah, zoom zumong lem lord.
Speaker 3: Will dance?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: How did it start?
Speaker 2: Can't wait to get a television?
Speaker 4: Korean television is television television?
Speaker 3: If you speak Korean, you'd like to correct.
Speaker 1: You know a song like in French with that killer metpd SIUs siustrap.
Speaker 4: One I the Japanese national anthem in song.
Speaker 2: Over one Japanese national Here we goak.
Speaker 1: Okay? How does that go?
Speaker 3: Sashi susis.
Speaker 1: It sounds like Spanish?
Speaker 2: Good morning, Melbourne, shout out to kids heading back to school today.
Speaker 3: See kids, have a great day.
Speaker 4: Have fun. Absolutely who's more excited the kids to get away from their parents or the parents get away from the kids.
Speaker 1: Oh time to tell to be honest, you love them a lot, love seending them on their way exactly, we love you know.
Speaker 3: I'm back.
Speaker 2: Hey, let's go to Doray morning, Lindsay, good morning.
Speaker 1: Hello.
Speaker 3: Are you kids going back to school today?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, they sure are, as am I I'm also.
Speaker 3: A school teacher at the same school.
Speaker 5: Yes, at the same school.
Speaker 3: I often wonder how that works.
Speaker 4: Now, if they get in trouble, did the teachers come to you and say, now, Lindsay, one of your kids is in struffle?
Speaker 3: Do they just treat them like normal kids?
Speaker 5: Treat them like normal kids? But also, my kids are gorgeous, and they probably wouldn't really get you.
Speaker 1: Teach your own kids.
Speaker 5: Sometimes that's sometimes, I am Yet it has happened in the past. More when I was a release teacher, they what do.
Speaker 3: They do they call you mum? Or do they call you Lindsay, or do they call you mum?
Speaker 5: No, they call me mum.
Speaker 2: In a classroom setting, they'd go mum. I've got the answer.
Speaker 3: Oh, they probably.
Speaker 5: Wouldn't even put their hand up for me.
Speaker 2: Yes, they would, because they were innocent angels, you.
Speaker 3: Remember in Paris. Yes, apparently, lindsay, let's try and win you some cash today.
Speaker 4: I've got three questions lined up, one for fifty dollars, an easy one, a meeting one for five hundred, tricky one for five thousand.
Speaker 3: I believe you want to play for five hundred dollars today?
Speaker 1: Good? One hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: We're also simple. You will hear a question, you will hear a three two one, you must answer in that time. Now we always say if you don't.
Speaker 4: Know, yes, yes, this one's gable.
Speaker 2: Okay for five hundred dollars. What decade did Coachella first start?
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness, I was back in like the Woodstock era.
Speaker 3: I know, No, Coachella started in the nineties.
Speaker 5: Oh my goodness. My girlfriends are going to be so annoyed. They're thinking of trying to plan a trip to Coachella in a couple of years through.
Speaker 4: The over Can I tell you you should definitely do that. A girl's trip to Coachella is so funny, plenty years in advance, save up, get the kids organized.
Speaker 1: On reflection, Lauren, would you have taken the blocks.
Speaker 3: I did take?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 9: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 4: I liked having the boys there. I did it as a girl's trip about seven years ago.
Speaker 3: It was great.
Speaker 4: But I also liked having Paul could fetch me burritos and coffees in the morning.
Speaker 1: He could fetch me gather.
Speaker 2: What a lucky guy he is. Sounds like a very healthy relationship.
Speaker 4: Could you go fetch me another margarita from the bar. I want to lose my spot off each trottle.
Speaker 2: It would have been exhausted fetching.
Speaker 3: That's deep.
Speaker 2: Come up, Olivia Rodrigo popped up on stage.
Speaker 4: She did with Addison Rain a little surprise the pop up guests at Great Fun.
Speaker 2: This is dropped Dead brand new from Olivia Rodrigo. Haye, next Milestone Monday thirteen, twenty four ten. What have you done for the first time? Olivia Rodorigo brand new that he's dropped dead Here on no Ober one hundred, You're on the air with Jason Lauren clint here as well.
Speaker 6: My last It's just another Milestone Monday.
Speaker 2: Congratulations to your family and friends. We have Milestone Monday. Is there something you have done over the weekend for the very first time? Now, I will pint candy small exactly more random, the better I would say.
Speaker 8: Well, yesterday I went to what I thought was just a family dinner, but it ended up being a surprise.
Speaker 9: Fifty party for me.
Speaker 1: I got glasses, and.
Speaker 4: I went to Coachella and came back with zero Alene, proud of you. I mean that was last time I came back from coach I was completely broken, So not this time.
Speaker 2: I think it was good. Not flying in Sunday night.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I normally do do that, but I came home early because I was arrested. Wasn't there one last Monday? Might be that I did not leave the house on Friday.
Speaker 2: Also, thirteen twenty four ten is our number. We've got free stuff in return. What have you experienced For the very first time, I took my ten year old Hoddie to the pub to watch the footy for the first time. He's like, he's never really gotten into it. What do you mean.
Speaker 3: I feel like you and your son are always no no.
Speaker 1: No no no.
Speaker 2: Normally were there playing like pool and stuff. This is the first time I were teaching the rules the game he is now he didn't want to go to bed. You want to watch the whole bloody game went.
Speaker 3: That's trickery right there. All of a sudden, he will be right into the night.
Speaker 2: Mattress must say, we must go to the pub. It's a good point. He doesn't care about the day once.
Speaker 3: We must go to the pub.
Speaker 1: When you all think about it, how much do you use tap and go technology every day every day? My mum yesterday for the first time, what do you mean? On her phone on her phone first time using tap and go technology and g she was proud of herself.
Speaker 2: Well today, so I want to clap her in. I can imagine my mum she used tap and go for the first time. I'm not doing line as well. They're going to steal my bank account money.
Speaker 3: So she never uploaded her card to her phone.
Speaker 1: I think she has, She's just never. I think Dad usually does it. It usually pays your tones.
Speaker 3: Proud of you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you watch your tap away now she can't be stopped.
Speaker 4: Tap and go track quickly, very dangerous.
Speaker 2: Let's go back to cash. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number.
Speaker 4: Let's go to Croyd and Andrea, good morning. Are you celebrating a milestone Monday? What have you done for the first time?
Speaker 8: What have I done for the first time in my fifty seven years? I folded a fitted sheet correctly, Andrea.
Speaker 3: That is something I have never done.
Speaker 2: I've tried to watch the YouTube video that I get it.
Speaker 3: Now, Andrew, which technique did you use?
Speaker 4: There's the one where you put your hands in the corners and then you fold it back around into the other corners.
Speaker 6: That's the one I did.
Speaker 4: Yes, I have to do it.
Speaker 1: Do you have to climb into the sheet to do that.
Speaker 6: Partly.
Speaker 4: Yes, I see, I get the hands in the corner, and then I folded over and I've got the two corners, and then I.
Speaker 2: Just into a ball. It's got to be a better one. And then when I've got the Doinger cover, do you put it inside out and grab the corners and stand on the bed.
Speaker 4: But really, I'm not told I'm not big enough to do that, like my arm spans not long enough. I struggle with that.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Blake in Mornington. Hello, buddy, how are you good?
Speaker 5: How are you?
Speaker 2: How old are you?
Speaker 9: Eleven?
Speaker 2: For Marstone Monday, Blake, I won.
Speaker 6: A game of footy for five hundred days?
Speaker 2: You have it?
Speaker 3: Won in five hundred days?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: And you won?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What's your team called? Blake?
Speaker 2: Give it a shout out?
Speaker 3: Laura Aurora La? Well done? Are you like the demon?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Weekend?
Speaker 2: Good on you, Blake. It's a long time and the drownd is broken.
Speaker 3: Well done, Blake, Back on top, Buddy, Park Joe, good.
Speaker 6: Morning, kids, don't smoke. I tried to see her red for the first time in my life and almost choked to death. Bloody's terrible. I don't know how people smoke.
Speaker 3: Seriously, how old are you, Joe.
Speaker 6: I'm fifty five. Yeah, a bit of peer pressure. Come on, try and try and try, and I almost choked to death. Made I have smoke coming out of me ears at.
Speaker 2: One, which is weird because your voice.
Speaker 3: Joe.
Speaker 6: No, yeah, I am, I am getting on in age. But yeah, it was a terrible, terrible experience that keids, please don't smoke.
Speaker 3: Don't well, we'll clap you in.
Speaker 2: It's always good to try, as good to know that, you know, even in your fifty people. What was the sitting Joe? Was it a party?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: He was just at a party and you know, people were smoking, and I tried to walk away because I hate to smell it, and I go, come on, come back and try and try. So I tried it and that never again.
Speaker 3: What about what do you sit on a vape?
Speaker 1: Joe?
Speaker 6: Oh no, no, no, no, I don't like that. Yeah, it's not good. I'm really sort of conscious for my health. But I tried it for the first time, and there'll be the last time. Kids don't smoke, kids go.
Speaker 2: Kids, listen to Uncle Jove Joseph Commy's boy. All right, it's got to Cindy. Hello, Cindy, Cindy, Fine, here.
Speaker 3: We go, Cindy, your son did something for the first time.
Speaker 9: Yeah, he's with me now, but he's non verbal. He competed in the Victorian Botchia State championshipiot a fourteen years old and competed against athlete and won two gold.
Speaker 3: Wow in the boche did you say bochi?
Speaker 9: It's like whole sort of thing, one of the two Paralympic sports that isn't in the main link.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: What a celebration, Sydney.
Speaker 1: How proud were you of your boy? Very proud, very proud.
Speaker 3: Good jobs on winning.
Speaker 9: He just likes the social ax but hanging out with other people.
Speaker 3: And he won two goals.
Speaker 4: He won.
Speaker 9: He wants He won two goals, one in the BC two which is for people with cerebral palsy that can use their hands but still have a bit of estonia or and then he won in a doubles tournament with another gentleman who's been training him in and he's BC five and BC two.
Speaker 3: So all right, well let's cut them all anyway, Well done to.
Speaker 2: Everyone, threat confused with the other ones.
Speaker 4: Legged dogs are amazing. If a friend with a legged dogs dogs, they're they're very resilient.
Speaker 5: I Max, Hi, I just clipped my fingernails and toenails for the first side, the first.
Speaker 3: Time in your life? Or has someone else been doing it a little wrapped?
Speaker 5: Everyone else has been doing it for me, but like I just did it myself.
Speaker 3: For how old are you? Max? Well done?
Speaker 4: Max?
Speaker 1: Maxie boy?
Speaker 2: It was forty four?
Speaker 1: Is it satisfying?
Speaker 3: Was satisfying? It was satisfying.
Speaker 2: He had a mum taxed you on those little day spars. They put the feet little bath and they do.
Speaker 4: It for you. Oh yeah, pop down to the Crystal Cherry today. Actually get a little manicure. I love the name of nails Celon.
Speaker 1: Yeah nails guy, you've.
Speaker 3: Got no nails less because you bite them all off.
Speaker 1: You can get down for a petty of course they don't buy them too a little.
Speaker 3: That's well.
Speaker 2: Good morning Melbourne and welcome in Monday. A little bit of cloud around, but otherwise blue sky, sunshine tops to twenty two. It's gonna be good.
Speaker 3: It's actually gonna be a sparkling week.
Speaker 2: Twenty seven on Saturday. How lone good week.
Speaker 4: I mean, we're all you know, we've all got the post holiday blues for those who going back to school, going back to work.
Speaker 3: But when the sun's out, just we was so much better.
Speaker 2: You didn't go to coach ellibon a chance? Did You'd never know?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: You know what, though, I didn't put much on my social media because I was having too much fun.
Speaker 1: You look so fresh me, you know it is?
Speaker 2: It's she got back son, That's what it is.
Speaker 3: Oh you know what? Just a holiday. Yeah, just some time away from you two.
Speaker 1: I said to Lauren yesterday. It's the longest I've gone without seeing or hearing from her out look at the time we traded a few text.
Speaker 2: I was expecting to see you in the background of a Yeah, he.
Speaker 3: Was nearly there.
Speaker 4: I nearly got him there, you know, and over there you do like twenty thirty thousand steps a day, skipping down scene.
Speaker 2: Should have come to Bouts or the South with me? Yeah, I really could have.
Speaker 4: But look I am. I will say Sabrina Carpenter is no friend of mine. I will never forgive her.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I mean, I spent this weekend watching the live streams from weekend too. Why on Earth in Weekend one did we get Susan Sarandon and weekend to Sabrina Carpenter, goer, is got Madonna? Madge?
Speaker 2: Listen, they look great on stage. Would have lost my mind where they were walking down the sort of runway, the runway and Sabrina was holding a hand. She looked a little bit like a Cara.
Speaker 3: No, she looked like mother and daughter.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think I was surprised how good she looks.
Speaker 3: Just quickly, how old is Madonna?
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 4: Seventy four, seventy two Madonna A two wee goo, Oh she's only sixty seven? Is she that's young?
Speaker 2: Or she looks hasn't been kind?
Speaker 3: We thought she looks so good. She's nearly eighty. She looks amazing.
Speaker 1: Should we yeah?
Speaker 2: In honor? Imagine you young?
Speaker 4: You know what stuff you Sabrina Carpenter for doing this week two six, sorry seven, stop back with Madonna like a prayer.
Speaker 2: This is Nomber one hundred. You got Jason Lauren Clint here as well. Just quickly, before we get out of here, I want to do a shout and I want to shout out to the parents off the back of school holidays.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you all exhausted and broke.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I know, like you know, you guys will give me, you know, a hard time when I'll you know, wing about kids and stuff like that, and you know, everyone does and it's fun and I have a laugh about it. But there is this weird sort of there's this weird thing in society where it's like when you're apparently you can't winge about how hard it is with the kids.
Speaker 3: That's all you do.
Speaker 1: But that's part of the course, isn't it.
Speaker 3: I know, But there is definitely that like do you feel bad about it?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, there's that guilt that goes with it, because I know, having kids isn't like it's a privilege, it's not a right. And there's a lot of people that you know, have gone through or are currently going through hell to have kids. And we did as well. You know, we were through a nightmare about first, and so there is that guilt that goes with it when you know, winging about it and stuff like that. But you know, it can be bloody hard. And we've got three under twelve, and we love them and we've had some great times these holidays. I was just showing you some videos temping YARKI.
Speaker 3: Other kids, not one of skill, not one of them. Caught the egg in there now.
Speaker 2: No, they're left very hungry.
Speaker 3: But I know what you mean. But also like like parents who were what this is my other things do with the kids when they're not this is mother.
Speaker 2: Thing, Like I'm very lucky where the radio holidays seem to time up with school school holidays, So I know I am very lucky that we're.
Speaker 3: Go and lose at home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, family started a juggling. Oh mate, so do you so?
Speaker 1: Do you miss them?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like, don't get me wrong, I miss them and I've had great times for them. But I just wanted to take a moment to say the parents out there, bloody well done. You got through two weeks there finishing great times and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: But good job to all the parents who like take on other people's kids when they're working too, Like it feels like there's a lot of share.
Speaker 2: It takes a villa. Yeah, And you know we've had days were drop the kids somewhere else and their mates to come to ours.
Speaker 3: And what was the most amount of kids you had at your house at one time?
Speaker 2: We had three four we're nine boys together? Wow wow.
Speaker 6: Gross?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we walked were pretty much had a football team and We walked them all down to Thomas Street Park and it was great because their cousin was with us and she doesn't have kids, and she was with me, and we took all nine kids down to.
Speaker 1: The park and they all just dispersed.
Speaker 2: And the look of patic on her face, like, hang on, okay one, I've got eyes on four. And I'm like, they did that, They'll be back on They're hungry.
Speaker 3: They'll be hungry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't worry about doing a head cout bloody trackers on them. They'll be back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's an important message though.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just saw at the end of two weeks. You know, I know it'd be bloody time and stress levels and everything in the house and everything, but you got through it.
Speaker 1: Give yourself.
Speaker 4: Those who have one more day, God speed, guys.
Speaker 2: First day back from holidays, before we get out of here.
Speaker 3: What's happened.
Speaker 2: I've been asked it is nice to be back. By the way, I've been asked my management to bring something up with the team.
Speaker 1: Why would they go to you, who's stuffed up?
Speaker 2: Not stuffed up. It's to do with an issue that has been raised on this show from time to time.
Speaker 3: So this studio, you hear me in battle time. The windows are so dark. I wouldn't know if it was the daytime, all night time out there, feel that.
Speaker 8: This night.
Speaker 2: Cloud around today it looks dark out there.
Speaker 3: No, it's the tint.
Speaker 2: It's funny squint because of the tin. Imagine on the other side of that darker legal tint on the studio glass.
Speaker 1: It's beautiful.
Speaker 2: So we've been I wouldn't say winging. I think making a comment here and there regarding the tint on our studio windows.
Speaker 3: We said this morning, God, it's so nice light.
Speaker 1: And we said light because the daylight Saving.
Speaker 2: That's what I thought, and Lauren and I do in the last ad Break Clean. You weren't in the studio, you know what we're saying.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's so right you.
Speaker 2: Have the sun in your eyes.
Speaker 1: I've got to do the new everything.
Speaker 2: Has the tin come off?
Speaker 1: The tin's been off for six weeks?
Speaker 2: Really, no way, No, six weeks? How long will we holiday?
Speaker 4: Ten?
Speaker 2: Six weeks? You missed it for the first four.
Speaker 3: No, that was daylight Saving, it's daylight Savings.
Speaker 4: Today's the first we've been in here since Daylight Savings has been over, and we noticed it today.
Speaker 3: We thought it was and I think you've only taken fifty percent of the tint.
Speaker 2: Now it's these are half the tint. This is legal tin, but this is half the tint.
Speaker 4: It's not.
Speaker 1: You need six weeks.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 2: I feel like how it was when they bought the sind Arm statue. Down you got rid of the tin.
Speaker 1: I think it's we're so liberated.
Speaker 3: We didn't say today, my god, it's so bright.
Speaker 1: I caught this like reflection and it was like gold.
Speaker 2: Now do you think we need I need a blind we need blinds?
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 3: God, I'm in such a good mood today too. And you know why?
Speaker 1: It's vitality?
Speaker 2: Was it Mark and John in the office? They shout out Mark and John for ripping down the tin.
Speaker 4: Didn't we ask them about three weeks ago when the tin was coming off and it was already.
Speaker 2: Off, It was already off. We really noticed.
Speaker 3: God, we're a pain in the.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 3: Shout out to Mark and who did it?
Speaker 1: John?
Speaker 3: Listening to our.
Speaker 2: Christ, we must send the show. We have blind shopping to do.
Speaker 3: I mean it's so bright out there.
Speaker 1: Looks very bright. We're going to go to the blind factory.
Speaker 3: Who said that I've got my we need Winston with a.
Speaker 2: It's blind.
Speaker 3: I mean it's glorious.
Speaker 1: It's about time, seriously, because his own studio.
Speaker 4: So it's about just Peaklind, the curtains behind the tint. It was Joel's fault. Didn't like it too bright, Joel crazy.
Speaker 2: That's why they changed it six weeks ago.
Speaker 3: That's amazing.
Speaker 2: Thank you for being really six weeks.
Speaker 3: I'm not buying that. I think it's me that's Garby.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 2: I think it's because it's saving.
Speaker 4: Daylight savings has made a huge difference and now we've got not look, not one argument between us, not one, and that's thanks.
Speaker 1: Nothing gotten along.
Speaker 2: We've got the sun.
Speaker 3: Oh sunny is out Melbourne. It's going to be a wonderful week for sure.
Speaker 1: We can see, we can see, have a great need adult bars, pop down to Specs.
Speaker 2: Have a great day ever on melch it is the next real Cen Tomorrow Bye.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Laurence.
Speaker 4: Lauren wake out feeling good following them on the socials,