Speaker 1: Apologie production. Things that we secretly love, like not just normal things, like little weird stuff I secretly love, and weird things that like we secretly hate.
Speaker 2: I love sex scenes and movies, but I don't like porn. Yeah, like any sex scene. I am there, like love it. But the thought of actually watching porn or I've tried to watch I'm just look into it. I feel like it's not it's really fake porn, but the movie it feels more real.
Speaker 1: That's what I was gonna say. Maybe it's because it's so much more realistic to life.
Speaker 2: In movies.
Speaker 1: I feel like, hey, porn may just overdo it. It's like, come on, I know, come on.
Speaker 2: A guy touches her nipple and she has this massive out blowing all as if. But in a movie there's like and there's also I suppose, the connection with the characters. You watch the build up, the intensity, and then it happens. It just really turns me on. That's so table.
Speaker 1: Spicy book that's literally one of mine is book porn. I cannot get enough. I love it, me on, and I think it even turns me on more than like a TV show because you're visualizing the scenes you want you're visualizing how you want the characters to look. You're visualizing like the tension in the room. I don't have such a build up, pay such a build up like it something it takes to like halfway through the book and then they're finally like having sex and you're like, oh my gosh, get a mug.
Speaker 2: Okay, this son's really embarrassing, but you agree to Oh my god, calling myself out here. I love picking my toenails. I pick them all the time, and I get like a nice pedicuan. I won't touch them for a little while, and then I'll like just start picking at one and I can't stop picking them.
Speaker 1: When do you do it?
Speaker 2: What do you mean when?
Speaker 1: Like is it when you're like concentrated on something, call like at night she only watching TV?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll just start picking it. Yeah, it's weird. I used to pick my fingernails, but I get acrylic, so I don't want to touch them because but even towards the end, when I'm near my appointment to get in fills, I'll start picking at the sides. Yes, I think it used to be a nerve thing, like nervous, but I'm definitely not nervous. I just thoroughly enjoy.
Speaker 1: It as well, like but yeah, like a little bit of a tear in and out. I'm no, come has got to come off. Okay, this one's a little bit random. Yeah, there is something about a man in a gray tracksuit pants.
Speaker 2: It has to be great? Does it great?
Speaker 1: Oh? I still like black. Whenever Kurt has got gray tracksuit pants on, I am instantly like so physically.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like drawn, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it is. I don't know what. It's just like the cozy, like real chill vibes, freshly clean, or it's like when he's right out of the shower, like got his track he's on, no on, I'm just like, oh my god, get over here.
Speaker 2: I like that with a cat backwards or me too backwards cat.
Speaker 1: I just about this the other day. He's like, I think wearing a hat ford all the time because it's in summer. He's like, what do you think?
Speaker 2: Do you like it?
Speaker 1: It's better forward, hay, And I'm like Macwards, I was like no, I said, every now and then when you have that hat turned around, I'm like, oh my fucking god.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just have a girl. When he loved guys and beanies, but mine's always cats backwards.
Speaker 1: I'm with you on that one.
Speaker 2: Black shirt cat backwards. Yes, Okay, my next one is so gross. Oh my god, I'm gonna get so charged. Okay, I'd like to pick off a scab. But let me explain, let me give context. It's not like a pussy gross and I really don't get scabs often. But it's you know at the end where it's just like dry and flaky and you pick it off and it's a fresh bit of skin. It's like all healed and it's fresh. It's so satisfying. I won't touch it when it's gross, but I love picking off like right at the end of it. Yeah, it's like fresh skin.
Speaker 1: It's just so nice. Yeah, just get that last little bit off.
Speaker 2: Who am I?
Speaker 1: This one's a bit random, but even growing up, actually I did this a lot too. I really like just eating ice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I find that so strange eating it, like.
Speaker 1: The crunch, the coldness. So I used to eat for a treat as a kid. I'd have crushed ice in a cup and I put Milo on top and Milo.
Speaker 2: Anything with Milo is good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But like I just loved like the crunch, the ice, the coldness. Yeah, I loved me a cup of crushed on And I.
Speaker 2: Was saying to Kiara when she told me this, that apparently it's linked to something, and I thought it was lower and magnesium or something, but we looked it up and it could mean that you're anemic and.
Speaker 1: I have gone off and on lower and iron in my life.
Speaker 2: Socause in pregnancy, you like it too, which you probably are.
Speaker 1: Yes, we love it in pregnancy, like some real cold water and just crunching the ice. It's just like the heart and I love hard candy.
Speaker 2: It's like the crunch, the crunchy texture.
Speaker 1: I really like it. Not great for my teeth, no.
Speaker 2: Okay, this next one's super weird as well. You know when you get a splinter or an ingrown tone owl. I love that pain of like trying to get the splinter out, and especially if someone else is doing like if I've got a splinter, which I never get them anymore when I was a kid or I don't know, just growing up. It's say, if I had a splinter when Steve was getting out and he's trying to squeeze it out, I like that pain.
Speaker 1: So do you like pimples being popped?
Speaker 2: Then? Gross.
Speaker 1: What about the pain part. No, pimples don't even nut. Yeah, but a splinter and it could be a thing that you hate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, true, Yeah, I can't stand. I don't know how people pop other people's pimple yuck. But even an ingrown tone of if it's not super infected or anything, like if it's just starting to get it. I like, like, you know when you get a pedicure and they kind of clean out your toes. I like that little bit of pain. It's a weird pain. There you go. Yeah, it seems like time massage, you know how some people hate, like an elbow going in a really firm I like that pain.
Speaker 1: I like that in a massage I saw somewhere. But like, because I know it splinter is not good for me, I'm like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just feel so good when you're trying to get it out, and then it's so satisfying when you pull it out. Release. Oh the release, Yes, ultimate weader over here.
Speaker 1: So this next one, some people gonna think this is a little bit gross. I really like having shower sex on my period at Lisa washes it all away, and also like just sex in your period like as well, like as she's always like not Caane, there's so much like lubricant. I feel like the feeling. I feel like the feeling is like nearly more sensitive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I don't know what.
Speaker 1: If anyone else's with me, please come, it will be But yeah. And then even as she was talking to me and she's like, how do you go like with the shower sex, I'm like, when you're on your period, you've got extra lubat and you don't put yourself fully under the water either. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, how does that happen? Because the times I've tried to have shower sex, it's like so sex in the movies, but I feel like the water actually creates friction. Like yeah, I think with my period too. I don't know about you, but like there's probably day one, two, and three. For me, it's just I'm just not comfortable. Like it's a bit heavier you have to be the day are, but towards the end, if it's a bit lighter, that would be good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but even like you know how you got that one day? For me, I do that's like super heavy on the one day it's like medium, Yeah, I'll do it on the medium. Yeah, go you actually life yeah, and it just like doesn't give a fuck to and he like does make it uncomfortable, Like he's just like so sweet, doesn't care. So I feel so like comfortable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so good. Another thing I love to do. And I was really hesitant to put it on here because I feel like some people that are a bit sensitive might be like, oh, that's not very nice. But is play kill fucking marry. So you go out to a restaurant with girlfriends. I do it with Steve too, and you'll pick out. Last night we were at dinner and there was a group of four guys and I said to Kiara behind me, kill fucking Mary. You have to pick one that you're going to kill, pick one that you'll fucking pick one that you're going to marry.
Speaker 1: I had a very calculated choice. The oldest guy was the one that died, because I was like, he's lived the most life.
Speaker 2: Yes, But then on another one, we chose the old one because he was like, oh, he's got lots of experience. Yeah, it's so funny. I did it with my mum in Bali as well, and she was hilarious. So funny. It's just a funny game to play.
Speaker 1: Oh and this is just a random thing. But I said this, and as she was actually like, I do this too. I literally eat my food and I will start from the worst bite. I will go all around the outside of a parmesana or whatever I'm eating and leaves the best bite for last. Yeah. I do that all the time when I eat. Yeah, and kurts like that is the weirdest thing, so weird. So I wonder if eat some other people do it or if it's just like an US thing.
Speaker 2: I reckon lot people do that, so that's the best and curse like what if you get to full, well, then I still make sure I eat that bit and you're never too full.
Speaker 1: But I know it's my last fight, Like I'm going to have that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely, Okay. Things we secretly hate. My first one is shower sex, But like I said, I just it's just not for me. Give me the comfortable bed a couch. Nah, I don't like sex. And like my hair. Your hair drives really quickly. This is so princessy, but I've got the thikeest hair. My hair takes so long to dry, so I only wash it once a week so they can't be fucked. Yeah, doing my hair again once a week. Do like the hair oiling, the hair treatment, let it dry naturally, then I'm done. Yeah, so I have shower sex a couple of times a week. We have to like do my hair a couple of times a week. Yeah, I got time for that.
Speaker 1: So this one. I don't like going to a restaurant without having a sticky beat first, Like if I know we're going somewhere, say I'm gonna go to Sea World after this, Yeah, Like I will have a look before we go out, like what's around, what's on the menu where we're gonna eat, Like.
Speaker 2: It's be a bit planned. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't like going out for food and having crupp food.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course. Yeah a fussy eater.
Speaker 1: Ether No, I'm not a fussy eater, but I really appreciate a nice restaurant.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, me too. No, that's valid.
Speaker 1: The curlie says me. He's like, you've looked at the men, you haven't you? And I'm like, yeah, I don't know what I'm getting.
Speaker 2: My last one, which I know so many other mums would be like, yes, me too. And I've confirmed this by asking a lot of my mum friends. Is I just don't enjoy doggie style as much as what I used to do. Yeah, before kids, it was my favorite position. I loved it. And after kids and I can't remember i spoke, maybe it was even my postpartum physio told me, like everything in your body after having kids, because you are pushing the baby out, like your organs and stuff dropped down lower, but you can feel it. It just I can't go as deep. No, I can't go as hard, so I can still enjoy that position, but it's not like back when I was a teen, Like whoa like hard or controlled? Yeah? More controlled, more intimate, like more slower and like nicer. But I just don't enjoy that hard fast doggie style anymore after kids. And most of my.
Speaker 1: Friends are like, yeah, I'm the same, Yeah, just can't go as far in no ca'm me farm control. So this is actually something that's just kind of come to my head that I don't like. Sometimes I listen back to myself and I just get like really excited or really this or really that, and I'm just like, girl, just chill a not like I make myself cringe, and I'm like, I'm so sorry in advance for anyone who is listening to me, Like, sometimes I just make myself cringe, Like I listened back to the podcast.
Speaker 2: Can do that for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, I don't know if it's something I'm really excited about, Like me, I'm just really hypo one.
Speaker 2: Day, I'm passionate, we're excited coming in here. Plus you've had two coffees.
Speaker 1: All the opposite, Like if I'm really like chill one day, Like, I don't know. Sometimes I can just listen back and make myself cringe. So for make you cringe, I'm sorry. I make my self cringe sometimes too.
Speaker 2: The slowness I have to listen to most people's podcasts. On the Apple podcast app, you can actually change the speed to be one point twenty five one point five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't listen.
Speaker 2: To people on one. I feel like they're talking like this. I'm like, get to the point.
Speaker 1: No one will have that problem without