Speaker 1: On scorn US Australia.
Speaker 2: This is the reader Panecky Show.
Speaker 3: Good evening and welcome to the Riata Panicky Show. We've got a packed program for you tonight. I'll speak with the female Victorian MP assaulted by leftist activists as she attended a women's rights rally. Over the weekend, Stephen Miles causes uproar in the Queensland Parliament over comments described as offensive and reprehensible. Female footballers leaving the sport due to injury concerns from playing against men identifying as women. We'll have all the gas lighting you can handle from the Democrats National Convention with Josh Hammer. All the latest local and international news. We cover it all and we never forget left He's losing it.
Speaker 4: Over time.
Speaker 3: Joining me now is Sky News contributor Gary Hardgrave. Gary, Let's start with the Gaza visa saga. Australia is one of the most generous countries in the world when it comes.
Speaker 5: To issuing visas for Palestinians, with nearly.
Speaker 3: Three thousand approved for Gazans since October seven. The Australian also reveals this far exceeds the numbers accepted by other developed countries. Including the likes of New Zealand, the UK Canada. The UK has only issued one hundred and sixty eight protection visas, New Zealand just over one hundred and fifty and Canada just under three hundred. So far, they've talked about approving a lot more. The Albertezer government is now considering gary granting permanent residency to up to fifteen hundred Gazans who already in the country on these temporary visas.
Speaker 1: We have always been generous and we're really amongst the first to answer the call. But that's what we do. Is one of the world's oldest continuous democracies. But we are really Anybody who says that Peter Dutton's acting in a racist way is not themselves acting in the best Centrists of Australia. We've always decided the terms under which they come and who will come to Australia. We've always decided that we shouldn't stop now and we cannot allow people who are beholden to her maass for being here to be amongst us. It's real simple, and I don't think anybody should doubt that what Peter Dunton is saying is one hundred percent correct to.
Speaker 3: Us throw the racist tag around, as we have seen even parliamentarians do.
Speaker 5: All he does is.
Speaker 3: Put Peter Dunton in a better light, I think in the eyes of the Australian people, because they can see these attacks are unfair.
Speaker 5: No one genuinely believes he's racist.
Speaker 3: And when you malign someone with that tag when they're not racist, when they're not behaving in a racist manner, I think you just have sympathy for them. And this is very solid ground for the coalition. Surely Labor do not want to continue having a battle on this issue when they know the majority of the country is going to be siding with a coalition when it comes to this topic.
Speaker 1: Look Gretta as an old saying. Essentially, it says that when you're telling the truth, you're never afraid to answer questions about what you say. When you're telling lies, you just want to dissemble, You want to point to somebody else. That's what's going on. I mean, I've found a breathtaking I ended the Parliament in ninety six on the same day that Anthony Albanizi did, and he was seen as a splitist to somebody who was never going to go anywhere. When the New South Wales Right was running the Labor Party, they said he's gone nowhere. He's just a troublemaker. He likes to divide people up and sort of well with pre Stephen Bradbury. You know, Stephen Bradbury is way into important positions. It took him forever to get on the front bench because of all of that. Now he's running around saying well, I'm not a divider. He's the divider. I mean, Heaven's above albow is creating the schism, this problem, this calamity. We just need rules and it doesn't matter whether what the skin color is, what the religion is. If people are willing to come to Australia and trade up to our values, then by all means they can come. And most Australians are on that page. And I think Peter Dunton summed it up perfectly. The teals they've gone along for the ride. I don't get it now.
Speaker 3: The Australian has obtained evidence that Health Minister Mark Butler was warned months ago that palliative care patients were in danger of losing access to vital pain medicines, particularly liquid morphine.
Speaker 5: And despite these warnings. The country is now grappling.
Speaker 3: With severe shortages include morphine and incredibly ivy fluids. This is a significant public health policy failure.
Speaker 5: Gary, I just cannot believe.
Speaker 3: A first world country would have shortages in these areas.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Look the saline drip which is put in for people during the times of all sorts of procedures. The morphine drip, which is in fact used in pallative care. You know, people at the end of their life and they manage the pain on the way out. They're all in short supply. I mean the biggest drip therefore in medicine now is Mark Butler, it seems because I think he should take some huge blame for this, because this bloke was warned, He was warned about these two shortages of these two key elements. I'm really worried about the basics not getting done right by this government. They've muffed up the Immigration department. They can't make a decision, the Health Department can't make a decision. They've really what Tanya Plebasek is doing the mining sector. I mean there's a part of here in southeast Queensland where I am where one stroke of a pen killed off a proposal to improve harbor facility on the Morton Bay fallshoores in Brisbane's southeast and it's an eleven billion dollar hit to the local economy as a result of Tanya plversx intervention. Then you've got this gold mines. She said no to the biggest sovereign risks in Australia. Now are ministers in this dreadful government that we're.
Speaker 3: Suffering now staying in Queensland. Premier Stephen miles A sensationally claimed the l ANDPS Deputy leader wants to see construction workers die. He has apologized for these comments, but just an incredible thing for a premier to say.
Speaker 6: We will take appropriate measures to clean up the sief me EU and.
Speaker 7: We will do that this week.
Speaker 6: But what we will not do is make Queensland workplaces less safe. The Member for Kawana might want to see construction workers die, but on this side of the house we do not.
Speaker 3: Garry is he rattled? What's the issue? Because it is He's an experienced campaigner. It is the sort of thing you would not expect a leader to say, and then having to obviously apologize.
Speaker 5: What's happening up there?
Speaker 1: Well, look, it's the sort of robust language. He dropped the a full little word that I never use in describing Scott Morrison at one stage, so certainly he implied around it at a Labor Day rally a couple of years back. Look, this is a bloke who's said all of this purely for the boys in the band. He said this for the blokes in the CFMEU and the whole idea. The CFMU is a federally registered organization. The state comment can't do much about it anyway. But what they don't need is administration. They need abolition because administration just simply keeps the same old people, but they're not handling the money anymore. And this bloke is just simply trying to look like he's doing something, talking in a fun way, you know, a couple of funny lines for the blokes in the band, But there is no decent person wants anyone to be unsafe and read. You know, I'm a qualified company director. Amongst other things, we want to have profitable companies, but moreover we want safe workplaces. And to suggest that Jared Blay, the deputy leader, would want anything else other than that, he's just outrageous. But look, you know Miles opened as yab he said this, he's got a doctorate in building union membership, and I guess he's just doing another research paper. It's pretty low, pretty low stuff, and I don't think you'll live this stay it.
Speaker 3: Is now, let's finish off with Victoria, and this is news that's not going to surprise too many people, not anyone who's got a functioning brain anyway. A leading credit agency has concluded that labors draconian COVID lockdowns are to blame for.
Speaker 5: The die financial position.
Speaker 3: Who could have thought that Victoria does have the biggest debt of any state by some margin, and Standard and Pauser Director of Government Ratings Anthony Walker, said, there was a kind of a view in Victoria that the government didn't really care about the financial economic costs. They just wanted to get the health outcomes correct. Well, that came at a massive fiscal shock and they're still.
Speaker 5: Trying to recover from that. And Gary, we didn't even get the health outcomes right. I mean, not only were there massive harms.
Speaker 3: Health harms because of lockdowns, but Victoria had the worst COVID results in the country. Look at any per capita measure, Victoria was the worst and now we've got the debt crisis to boot.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: P Capita, I think probably the worst in the world. Too, longest lockdown anywhere in the world.
Speaker 5: Queensland.
Speaker 1: P Capita has a higher level of debt than Victoria. But Victoria is no model. It's a model for a basket case. It's the place to flee, and it used to be the place to it's now the place to flee. And look, I think what the people who've put this statement out now are putting out a new statement late this afternoon is going to say today is Tuesday. I mean, it's self evident, isn't it that the lockdown has a long lasting and bad effect on Victoria's circumstance. No, it's not a happy time and I feel sorry for everyday victorians.
Speaker 5: Gary hal Great, thank you so much for your time this evening.
Speaker 3: Joining me now as senior reporter with Sky News, Caroline Markers. Carolina, you wrote an exclusive story today about how some female Aussie rules players are leaving the sport because of open and inclusive policies which allow biological males to compete in women's matches.
Speaker 5: Tell me about this, Well.
Speaker 9: That's right, Rito, there seems to be a completely two tiered system when it comes to the AFL. As your viewers may be aware at the moment, the aflw elite and state competitions do not allow trans athletes to compete with women and against women unless they have undergone rigorous testosterone and physical testing. Some of women's rights advocates say this doesn't go far enough, but regardless, that's their policy for lead and state level. But when it comes to community level footy, which can include sixteen year old girls or women in their fifties and anything in between, it seems there is a complete open door policy. You basically just have to identify as a woman, use the right pronouns, and you're allowed to throw on a jersey and play against women. Now, a number of women have come out and spoken with us Today on Sky News about their fears for safety and fairness of the game and having to play against biological males. They include these critics the women who start the Master's competition for older women women over thirty five back in twenty eighteen. She says she's now seeing women self fixedclude and dropping out from the competition because they don't want to play against trans women. Biological males who have an obvious physical advantage against them over fears for their safety and for fairness. But the AFL is standing by its policy. It's pretty clear it's policy. It says it has different priorities when it comes to the elite and community levels. It says the elite level has an increased emphasis on competitive fairness and at community levels it's all about social inclusion and using the right pronouns.
Speaker 5: It seems.
Speaker 3: It is so utterly absurd, but completely on brand for the AFL. They are the wokest sporting league in the country and they're all pretty woke, so if they're the wokest, you know what we're talking about. But despite that, right at AFLW level, the highest levels of female football, we're not seeing these trans players. But it's okay for the lesser leagues. For the community clubs, it seems to be, well, they're not really competitive. It's all just about participation. But there's a reason why you've got men's and women's categories and nothing is stopping those who are male bodied but identify as women participating. But they just have to participate in the men's competition. It seems again astonishing to me for a league that campaigns about women's rights and empowering women and respecting women, that they're ignoring these women who are saying women are walking away from the sport because they don't feel safe.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Absolutely, And I mean the irony is that at a community level, in particular when it comes to these older women, who it must be said, they didn't get a chance to play Women's footing when they were young. There was no AFLW around when they were growing up. But they only get to play the sport that they love and for many of them have been obsessed with their entire lives now maybe aged in their thirties, forties, fifties, and yet they're expected to put their bodies at risk for this, and their bodies are less conditioned, they're older, they're softer, as they described to me, so they're even more prone to injury than perhaps the elite women. So the policy should even potentially be stricter when it comes to their competitions, they argue. I mean it's surprisingly perhaps, reader. I spoke to two trans athletes for the story, and they agreed that this policy was not fair. I mean, many people are afraid to speak out, and I spoke to dozens of people for the story, most of whom did not want to go on camera or be named because there's such a fear of talking and being labeled a transphobe. But these trans athletes said no, they agree. It's not fair to be pitting women against biological males at this community level. It's just unfair and it puts them at risk of injury.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, and we've seen that in other football codes. We've talked about it on this program, particularly with soccer in this country again amateur level, and for younger players as well. I feel a bit old when you talk about veterans and older players and he's.
Speaker 5: Talking about thirty five plus. Carol, Please trigger now, let's go to our story. That's all too familiar.
Speaker 3: The Herald son is talking about youth crime again, and this one shocked a few people because we've got here in this state a twelve year old child, a twelve year old girl who's among Victoria's worst youth offenders implicated in ten aggravated burglaries involving stolen cars over just a twelve month period, and teenage girls Cara are increasingly involved in serious crime like carthets, high speed chases and Victoria Police is a Operation Trinity focused on youth crime. They're reporting that fifteen percent of the people of interest they monitor are girls, with sixty four percent.
Speaker 5: Of them being under seventeen. This is a real worry.
Speaker 3: This is an area where we do not want to have any sort of parity. And to see a girl who's only twelve years old implicated in ten aggravated burglaries, that's.
Speaker 9: Just shocking it is, and it really illustrates how out of control, how horrific this youth crime crisis has become, especially in the state of Victoria. I mean, at the age of twelve, I think I was still playing with Barbie dolls.
Speaker 5: What are these girls as.
Speaker 9: Young as they doing on the streets in the middle of the night, stealing cars, being part of these gangs mostly boys, and participating in the type of offending. And the sad part is this twelve year old goal isn't alone. She's one of two girls in the top twenty list of worst youth offenders in Victoria. They've been a fate of these sorts of crimes. Just recently, there was a case involving two teenage girls who were involved in stealing a car that crashed and killed a twenty eight year old fan. One academic that was quoted in this piece says that while the rate of crime is actually going down amongst young males, it's the opposite for females, and police are warning that these girls can often find themselves the victim of crimes themselves getting involved in these groups. But you've got a question, where are the families when it comes to this, Where are their parents? How are they ending up on the street in the middle of the night, as I say, that's when these crimes often happen. And what is the justice system really doing about this? Because most often they'll end up with a slap on the wrist and they're out of no jail time or very little jail time, and they're out offending again, these youth offenders. So I think that has a lot to answer.
Speaker 5: For as well.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, and residents in Orange in New South Wales are also grappling with a youth crime crisis. Shocking pictures coming out of there with the locals on eage as a number of cars have been torched, and it seems Carol, the young offenders don't really fear the police or the courts very much. There seems to be a perception that if they are court they'll be back out on the streets in no time.
Speaker 9: Yeah, well, why would you fear the courts when they take this wet lettus Leaf approach to justice in youth crime. As one local put it, these are board kids who are reportedly committing these offenses and when they get their slap on the rest from the courts, they're just straight back out on the street. It's doing more of the same.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 9: Orange is a beautiful country New South Wales town. It's well known for its local produce and top restaurants, but now at risks becoming as known for burnt out cars on the street making a semi regular appearance apparently over the past six years. And that would be a real shame.
Speaker 5: Oh. Absolutely.
Speaker 3: And before you go, I know you have a follow up on a story you broke about a senior leader of consulting giant PwC. They were exposed for their anti Israel conspiracy the posts that that shared on social media and they have now let's a firm.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so this senior leader, Jim Krystal Dulis, he was based in Melbourne and he has left the firm. I can reveal that followed the reporting that I did recently, exposing hundreds of tweets that he made since October seven, He retweeted posts claiming that the mass rapes of Israeli women were a hoax, that Israeli girls who'd been kidnapped were treated better than Palestinian prisoners. He even tweeted Palestinian terrorist propaganda showing Israeli soldiers being shoped at by snipers purportedly, so this was very virulent posting. They were criticized at the time for not taking a strong enough response from Jewish community leaders. They stood by their executive at the time, but it seems they have very quietly parted ways with him now.
Speaker 5: Caroline Marcus, thank you so much for your time. This evening pleasure still to come.
Speaker 3: Lefties Losing It and Josh Hammer and all the ugliness inside and outside the Democrats' National Convention in Chicago, welcome back. Now It's time for lefties losing it and the Democrats National Convention has started and shops are boarded up, police are out in force, but the real lunacy is inside the venue. The Democrats have announced on their official dem Convention TikTok page that these content creators.
Speaker 5: Will be present.
Speaker 7: Jeffrey Marsh, Bye Bias, and I have.
Speaker 8: Some exciting, exciting news for the first time over the Democratic National Convention is credential and content creators.
Speaker 7: Guess now I'm the one offul in our guest. I'll be in Chicago covering convention, inside.
Speaker 10: The United Center and all over the city.
Speaker 5: Oh, some familiar faces there.
Speaker 3: Let's have a look at a couple of these select podcasters content creators the Democrats are promoting in their clip.
Speaker 5: This is Jeffrey Marsh. I'm sure you'll remember him, Hi, Love.
Speaker 11: Here are three ways to disrespect your elders. So if you're dealing with a narcissistic parent or a bullying boss at work, you need to one play innocent.
Speaker 10: Take it from someone who knows they will only come after you when you are powerful, When you are triggering them and upsetting them. It is because of your power, and that's when they want to stop you.
Speaker 4: Is JK.
Speaker 8: Rowling part of a global hate group? The United Nations said, Yes, what do taxidermists do for work.
Speaker 12: Stuff?
Speaker 3: I don't even understand that last one taxidermy?
Speaker 5: What's he suggesting?
Speaker 3: They're out of the tens of thousands of content creators. That's who they want to have at the DNC.
Speaker 5: And I saw in that clip this duo.
Speaker 13: The kicker for the Kansas City Chiefs, who has got to be the most sexist white supremacist I have ever seen in my life. I forget that this type of person exists everywhere, and this is Evangelical Christianity. What he said is so disrespectful, so to such a large portion of women, and it's so dismissive. I just I hope that he is canceled to hell and back. And I feel so sorry that his wife has to sleep with him.
Speaker 3: Dear, I'm glad I'm not in Chicago, because I know how I'd cope with this sort.
Speaker 5: Of gas lighting.
Speaker 3: This next rant is pure hootspop, pure projection, where you accuse your opponents of doing something you yourself are guilty of.
Speaker 14: Donald Trump would be able to weaponize the Department of Justice to go after his police opponents. He could even turn the FBI into his own personal police force. That is not how it works in America, That's how it works in dictatorships.
Speaker 3: Wow wow, wow, that is weapon great hoot spa ride there, and also the Convention. There are celebrities there and has beens like Mark Hamill. Here is at a DNC welcome party.
Speaker 2: There's strong and Jamaica. Go for it yourself, all right.
Speaker 3: Well that's a charming message for around half the country.
Speaker 5: Mark.
Speaker 3: Now let's have a look at some of the charming lefties or causing mayhem in Chicago. Here they yell racist abuse and get in the face of police officers trying to do their job.
Speaker 12: Between and then another white dude right down. That's why, that's why, so very much job, give.
Speaker 7: Us your job, God, God, you love soldier, get a.
Speaker 11: Job and you have.
Speaker 3: So There you have a woman telling a cop she hopes he has nightmares, while what looks like a dude pretending to be a woman in a CAFEA don't try that in Gaza tells the police officer to get a real job and calls himpathetic and a bunch of other stuff I can't repeat here.
Speaker 5: That's lefties losing it.
Speaker 3: Now, plenty more lefties content with my next guest. And you might remember the Republican National Convention started with a prayer for Israel and the hostages. The DNC, the Democrats National Convention began with.
Speaker 5: A land acknowledgment, and we also had this.
Speaker 15: My name, my name in the Ojibwe language is giji weiwuedam Ukwe or in English speaks with a clear.
Speaker 5: And loud voice. Woman.
Speaker 15: I'm a member of the White Earth Nation and my family is the Wolf Clan, and the role of our plan is to ensure that we never leave anyone behind. That's why I am supporting Kamala Harris and Tim Walls to be the next president and.
Speaker 14: Vice president of the United States.
Speaker 3: That was Peggy Flanagan, the Minnesota Lieutenant Governor. Joining me now is senior editor at Large of Newsweek and Article three Projects Senior Council Josh Hammer. Josh, the DNC is going to be a vastly different vibe than the r and say, we've already seen that on day one, and it's also evident in the streets of Chicago.
Speaker 5: It's not just inside the venue.
Speaker 3: Outside that has been all sorts of unrest and violence.
Speaker 16: Yeah, you know, Rita, it's something of a freak show combined with a jihadi rally. I mean, that is probably the best way that I can try to summarize the cultic devotion to Satanism. Really that is actually going on right now at the DNC in Chicago. I'm not even exaggerating. Actually there is a local Planned Parenthood chapter that is sending mobile vans to outside of the arena the United Center offering on demand abortions for whoever wants that. Now, no matter what you might think on that issue, the idea that that a national political convention, you could have just a line around the corner signing up for a free abortion, like you're getting like like an ice cream Sunday, like a like a cone of chocolate with a little bit of a strawberry or vanilla swirl. I mean, I mean, it's just it's just loathsome I words fail to describe really what is happening right there. You know, just a few minutes ago here in the United States, I was watching actually the convention and they cut to to Kamala Harris's husband, Doug em Hoff, you know, his booth there inside of the arena. Doug m Hoff's daughter, Ella m Hoff. You know, I think that she wished that she were outside with the pro Godz of pro Hamas protesters. Ella m Hoff, Doug m Hoff's daughter is out there. She's been fundraising for Gaza, she's been fundraising for Hamas. The only question that I have right now, Rita is not what the tens are borderline hundreds of thousands of pro Hamas jihadis outside of the arena are going to do what I waited to see this week? Is there going to be a disruption waving that has balah Hamas flies.
Speaker 7: When not inside of the arena itself?
Speaker 16: And if that happens, is anyone here in the United States is going to have the temerity to cover it other than your typical conservative network TVs, well, CNN, will MSNBC, ABSCBC. Will they actually show that if it happens.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 16: But what I know right now is that in the DNC, I am watching the political party and a political movement the American left that simply does not actually love the country anymore. And that was not always true of the Democratic Party. Once upon a time, the Democratic Party was still patriotic party of John F.
Speaker 7: Kennedy.
Speaker 16: Really, even the Party of Bill Clinton back in the nineteen nineties, that was still a pro American, pro patriotic party. This current manifestation of the Democratic Party is not a pro Western civilization political party that is why you're seeing nonsense like this Peggy Flanagan person with the land acknowledgement. One final code that I will add to this rita. You know, it's really quite appalling. The copy editor of the DNC didn't do their job properly. The actual Democratic National Committee, their party platform, refers to Joe Biden's second term nineteen times on a quick control F word search that I did earlier today. They forgot to remove it nineteen times. I don't know if they have a second coup planned in as many months, but you know, I guess at a bare minimum, someone didn't do their copy heading.
Speaker 5: At a bare bare minimum.
Speaker 3: And yeah, you mentioned what's happening inside the venue, but outside, the far left protesters have descended on Chicago.
Speaker 5: It's ugly. There's chaos in the city.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, give us your.
Speaker 3: Dear, and the activists have tried to break through police lines to storm the venue.
Speaker 5: Here's a Savannah Hernandez with a report and.
Speaker 17: I think I can see him of who got quite a lil protesters and the police. And now there's rost hurricane. Had they retired to present the second line that's.
Speaker 12: Right behind me.
Speaker 17: So now please taborage is my bad present again this is day one.
Speaker 3: How did you, Josh, I don't recall this sort of violence and disorder in Milwaukee for the Republican National Convention. And can you imagine the media coverage if that sort of carry on was happening around the Republicans. But the Democrats seem to have this problem the left in general.
Speaker 7: Yeah, totally. Look, and you know, I personally have some knowledge here.
Speaker 16: So that clip that we just saw, the first clip there where they were on the street of Chicago, I lived actually maybe two or three blocks from where that was. I went to law school in Chicago, and I know that had the city extremely extremely well. I mean what has happened to the city of Chicago over the past decade is nothing short of tragic. I mean I live there. From twenty thirteen to twenty sixteen. It was not exactly a paradise when it comes to crime and law and order. But from then compared to now, it is truly like night and day. The current mayor, Brandon Johnson, makes his predecessor, Lori Leightfoot look positively conservative, and she was a leftist nutshob herself. The current guy is calling in all the pro hamas troops. They are not enforcing the law there in Chicago at all whatsoever. By the way, there was a small group here called the IAC, the Israeli American Council. They've tried to get their own permits to essentially counter protest the pro Hamas, the pro Gihati crowd, the Israeli, the pro hostage folks. They've had their permits denied. Funny, you might ask, I mean, it's the same people in the Chicago City Hall who are granting all these permits to the pro Hamas crowd and are not giving out permits to the pro Western civilization crowd. So I mean, it couldn't happen to a nicer city. To be honest with you, they really have asked for this. But to your point, Rita, of course, if this work to have happened at the RNC in Milwaukee, it would make all the headlines.
Speaker 7: And you know the irony is they say that it actually.
Speaker 16: Is the Republican Party, the Party of Donald Trump, that is the threat to democracy. They're the totalitarians, you know, They're the ones who are a threat to a constitutional order and all that we hold righteous and deer in this country to truth, justice, liberty in the American way and all that.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry.
Speaker 16: There is one political party here that has literally hundreds of thousands of people flying the flags of US recognize foreign terrorist organizations, and it is not the Republican Party. It is not the party of Donald Trump. So I guess we will see what happens this week. But again, what I'm really waiting to see is whether or not there's going to be an eruption, not just outside the arena, but inside the arena, because that could actually penetrate through this fog and actually I think reach independent voters if that does transpire.
Speaker 3: Now, Kamala is getting a dream run from the media, and it seems to be true in social media and even on x which is supposed to have community notes and these fact checks that happen in real time.
Speaker 5: I've noticed the official.
Speaker 3: Campaign account deliberately puts out disinformation things it knows to be untrue.
Speaker 5: I'll show you a little example here.
Speaker 3: This is a deceptively edited video without context.
Speaker 5: And it's to pretend that Donald Trump didn't know what state he was in.
Speaker 3: He didn't know whether it was in Pennsylvania or North Carolina.
Speaker 12: Have a look, now, would that be Okay, North Carolina.
Speaker 2: I don't think so, right.
Speaker 7: They want me to speak all day.
Speaker 3: And the Harris campaign were pointing out he's actually in Pennsylvania. He thinks he's in North Carolina, but Trump knew where he was. He was just acknowledging a group from North Carolina who he had referred to earlier, who go to a lot of his rallies.
Speaker 5: Have a look at the earlier comment. I have another group.
Speaker 4: From a place called North Carolina. Has anybody ever heard of that? We love North.
Speaker 1: Carolina, the beautiful ladies over there.
Speaker 3: Now, these are lies from the Kamala headquarters account regularly go viral, get millions of views without the fact checks or the community notes. They're not appearing on time. Well, they sometimes don't appear at all. Sometimes there appear days late, where everyone's moved on.
Speaker 5: Where are all the disinformation campaigners? Joshules?
Speaker 3: For a couple of years now, we've been told disinfo, misinfo, it's the great threat to democracy and we've got to stamp it out. But they seem to not be too unperturbed about what's happening on social media right now.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's funny how that works, isn't it?
Speaker 16: So you know, when someone on the rate says, says something that offends the prevailing idiosyncratic orthodoxy of the day. When they see something like that, immediately it is lamb based. It as misinformation, and it is excoriated as disinformation. It is shadow band, that is deep platformed. It is band, that is it is nukes from the Internet. You can't even find it in an Internet archive if you look hard enough. And then when someone does this on the left, you know, shall we say selectively editing, I guess a deep fake. Maybe you might even want to call it there, you know, I mean, these people have such short memories.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 16: It was in June, in the lead up, in the weeks prior to the faithful June twenty seventh presidential debate on CNN, it was actually the left. It was Kareem, Jean Pierre, the White House Press Secretary, Terry Here, all the folks, the DNC, they were the ones actually who were accusing Republicans and people on the right of selectively editing videos to make Joe Biden look a lot older and more decrepit that then he actually was according to their review. We all know that he actually is quite that s Nile. I mean this was literally two months ago. I mean, how stupid do they think we are? I mean, do they actually think that we don't have memories of literally two months ago? But now they have their bloodless coup. They have Kamala Harris in office there or I guess as a presumptive nominee, and they think that now they can play the young person's card and try to make Donald Trump out to be older than I mean, none of it makes sense. You know, say what you will about Donald Trump, your milelage may various to whether you like him as a politician. I certainly plan to vote for him, and I'm proud to do so. But I mean, no matter what you can say or not say about Donald Trump, you know the man is full of vigor and energy.
Speaker 7: I mean he does not act and talk like his age.
Speaker 16: His mental acumen, I mean it is very clearly not something that a normal person in his late seventies approaching I think he would do.
Speaker 3: He had an off the cuff two hour chat with one of the smartest men in the world right now, Elon Mask, a genius discussing just dozens of topics without an autoque, without notes, and if you want to pretend he's got some sort of cognitive decline. I think, well, you're basically speaking to low information VOTs and hoping they don't look any deeper, and sadly a lot of them don't.
Speaker 5: Now mentioned the dream run Kamala is gedding. I just want to show you an example.
Speaker 3: Politico is deriding Donald Trump because he's trying to tie the vice president to President Biden and his record on the economy. They seem to think that the Biden Harris administration is some sort of a I don't know, a figment of Donald Trump's imagination, and they write it was a link. Trump returned to repeatedly throughout his hour plus speech and effort to blunt Harris's polling and fundraising momentum by tethering her to Biden. The US media really is in the midst of a propaganda campaign unlike anything I've seen in my lifetime.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I mean, look, Trump doesn't have to quote unquote tether Kamala Harris to Joe Biden. Kamala Harris tethered herself to Joe Biden when she agreed to be his running made back in twenty twenty. I mean, you know, the Democrats this week in Chicago at their Satanic convention are talking about what Kamala Harris is going to do in God forbid, God help us. Day one come January twenty twenty five. You know, Kamala Harris is day one really was the same day one as Joe Biden back in January twenty twenty one. By the way, you know what the Democrats, the Biden Harris administration actually did on day one back in January twenty twenty one. They literally cut back and nix in its entirety the Keystone Xcel Pipelin, which would have delivered cheap, transformative natural gas and oil down to the Gulf of Mexico area from the Edmonton, Alberta Tar sands up there. I mean, they cracked down on a formal energy They've turned. They turned America from what had been the first time in American history that the US was a net exporter of fossil fuels. Under Trump, they made it a net importer of fossil fuels again. But the broader point here is that the entirety of the Joe Biden track record, the policy, Kamala Harris can pretend like she wasn't there. She was there. She was there every step of the way. And you know, again, what the media is doing right now. I go back to what I was saying a few months ago. How dumb do they think that we actually are? Because the media pretended to be real journalist Rita, you saw it as well. They pretended to be real journals for about a three to four week stretch from the June twenty seventh catastrophic debate on CNN until they got their bloodless coup on July twenty. First they were real journalists and now they're in full scale regime propaganda.
Speaker 7: This mode.
Speaker 16: They flipped on a switch. It is so disingenuous, It is so deceitful. The silver lining is that I think the polls actually are slowly starting to flip back towards Donald Trump's direction. The American people don't seem like they're going to buy it. We'll see what kind of bounce she gets at the convention. But again, if the Prohama stuff really starts freaking out, she might not get much of a bump at all.
Speaker 5: Well, just on that media campaign.
Speaker 3: Conservative media watchdog the Media Research Center into this and found that since the Democrats dumbed Joe Biden for Kamala Harris.
Speaker 5: The reporting from major media outlets like.
Speaker 3: ABC, CBSNBC has been overwhelmingly positive for Harris and overwhelmingly negative for Trump. That's not going to surprise anybody. They report that not only has Harris received sixty six percent more airtime than former President Donald Trump despite not doing any interviews, by the way, but the coverage of her has been positive eighty four percent of the time, while Trump's coverage has been negative eighty nine percent of the time.
Speaker 5: So that just gives.
Speaker 3: You an idea of the scale of what he's facing.
Speaker 5: I've only got thirty seconds, Josh.
Speaker 3: Is this campaign, this media campaign, too much for a candidate to overcome? Could he possibly overcome it like he did in twenty and sixteen?
Speaker 7: Without question?
Speaker 16: I mean, I'm not going to confidently predict, you know, to the audience that Donald Trump's going to win this election, but I do think that if the election we're held tomorrow, that Donald Trump would actually be the winner. Right now, I really do think that, you know, recall that America elects our presidence in the electoral College. We don't elect our presidents in a national popular vote. And Republicans have something of a structural advantage in the electoral college. Right Now, back in twenty sixteen, Trump lost a popular vote by about two points one by a good amount in the electoral college. Something very similar could happen this year. So again, if the election work tomorrow, I actually do think Donald Trump would prevail.
Speaker 5: To believe it or not, Josh Hamma, thank you so much for your time.
Speaker 7: This savening always a pleasure. Thank you.
Speaker 5: Still to come.
Speaker 18: I'll speak to a Victorian mpay who was physically attacked at a pro women's rally.
Speaker 5: You're watching the Raid of Panihy show. Now.
Speaker 3: On the weekend, a woman's rights rally in Melbourne spok a violent counter protest from protransactivists, leading to one leftist activist being arrested for allegedly assaulting a police officer. Now, several other women's rights campaigners were pelted with eggs, water balloons, including my next guest, Victorian Liberal MP BEV MacArthur Bev.
Speaker 19: Tell me what happened, well, Rita, you know women have a right to speak and that's what we were trying to do, being held down by noise.
Speaker 3: Now, I may have missed it, but I haven't heard anything from Premier just into Alan about this incident, and.
Speaker 5: Indeed the Liberal leader.
Speaker 3: John Persudo either have they spoken publicly about what happened or at least reached out to you personally.
Speaker 19: Well, Rita, the police were there enforced and actually it's a disgrace that so many police have to be deployed so that women can have a safe place to speak. Clearly, it wasn't safe. And no, I haven't heard from the Premier, who ought to be absolutely standing up for women, but of course this labor government is not doing that. And no I have heard from mister Pursute. I'm sure he's through busy with other matters.
Speaker 3: I just I'm pretty shocked that you have a female MP being attacked in this way. The horrendous things were being shouted towards you. I won't even go into that, and I can't repeat any of it here anyway, But to then also have to have lines of police protecting you, still having an egg hit you, having these projectiles thrown at you, and the rest of the parliamentarians look the other way.
Speaker 5: That's just not good enough in my book.
Speaker 3: But I also want to ask you about where you are right now. You're in the Northern Grampians region of Victoria. You're visiting communities affected by the vn I West transmission line project.
Speaker 5: What impact is.
Speaker 3: This renewables infrastructure having on the community over there?
Speaker 19: Well read just to correct you a little bit wherein the wim ram Malley area.
Speaker 8: I'm at the.
Speaker 19: Greegree Fireshed about to meet a whole group of very concerned farmers who are having their livelihoods grossly impacted by the transmission line proposal.
Speaker 4: It is shocking.
Speaker 19: It's going to devastate livelihoods and lives and people are extremely upset about it. Some even I've just been learned this morning, suicidal. Their whole the values of their properties are going to be downgraded. They have problems with insurance, they can't operate these broad scale farms with transmission lines going cutting through the middle of them. It is absolutely shameful. No Labor MP no, nor for that matter, the Green So we have a Greens member in my region as well, Sarah Mansfield. We have the Animal Justice Party member of the Northern Region Shield to be concerned about this as well, but they're not. Nobody reaches out to these people, Nobody answers their calls, their predocur that it is a terrible situation occurring at I've already been fighting them for years in the Western Renewables Link area from Sydnham through to Ballarat. Now we've got the V and I West interconnected, going to the New South Wales border. It is a shocking situation. And if we're going to have green transmission, we're going to need green If we're going to have green energy, we're going to need green transmission because we haven't got that. These people drawing up the plans for transmission lines on the back of an oglow b in Melbourne somewhere don't give a hoot about these people in the country. And I am concerned for their lively hoods and the futures of these communities because the communities are being divided. Towns are being divided, and for what gained. It is shocking what's happening, and has been happening for years and still is happening. And the Minister for Energy, the Premier have absolutely no interest in these wonderful people who produce the food that feed the nation and the world.
Speaker 3: You're so right, and it's across the country. We spoke to the New Advance Australia spokeswoman on the Weekend on Outsiders and she is advocating for these communities and so many of them are being ignored. What they are wanting to happen is completely disregarded.
Speaker 5: And so many people in the city have really no.
Speaker 3: Idea of the scale of these projects, what's happening in these areas, and it's really shocking just the way it is damaging the natural environment alone, that in itself is a Scandaler Beth MacArthur, We always appreciate your time. Thanks for joining me tonight.
Speaker 5: Thanks Reja, and that's it from me.
Speaker 3: I'll see you at eleven tomorrow with Douglas Murray.
Speaker 5: Good Night,