Speaker 1: Getting every morning, every day Adelaide's Welcome to the podcast, folks. Joe's Kanye West. What a beautiful, wholesome character he is? Oh, okay, settled down, Kanye, settle down? Kunye goodness me dirty bird?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's basically how do I sugarcoat this? He's been banned from ever ever traveling on a boat in Venice again because he dropped his pants.
Speaker 1: What did I say about traveling in Venice fireboat? Do not get naked and do something untoward or you'll get yourself banned for life.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then next week, next minute, that'll be videos going around that are not safe for work. Exactly new Kanye, we warned you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they've got us thinking. We've been banned from across Adelaide and gee, some people have been up to some interesting things, including you. Let's talk about our boy, Canye West.
Speaker 4: I am a god.
Speaker 1: Everybody says, who does he think?
Speaker 5: Is?
Speaker 1: I just told you who I thought I was? I got geane, I'm a robot. You can fend roll back.
Speaker 6: There should be a board of directors that goes through your tweets.
Speaker 4: Do you think you should have a board of directors?
Speaker 1: Absolutely not. Now have you regretted anything that you've tweeted. Nope, you don't go.
Speaker 6: Maybe I should have thought about that a little longer.
Speaker 1: What's the point of thinking? Ah, so true? Of course Kanye is so so true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's the motto of this show. What's the point of thinking, Well, Kanye West and his wife in inverted commas because we're not really sure if they're married or not. Bianca Sinsory have reportedly been banned for life by a Venetian boat company following the rapper's recent indecent exposure.
Speaker 1: So we don't tick that that's not good.
Speaker 2: So we spoke about this in Juice a couple of days ago, and so basically she's sort of not wearing too much and he's sitting on the back of the boat but with his pants a little bit down. And what they were up to, who's to say? Wow, But it's got a real not safe for work warning on it.
Speaker 1: Maybe you didn't want to handlins maybe maybe. Okay, I'm just trying to pitch what's going on here, But I'm trying to pick up what you putting out there. I'm not required getting there, right Q. Well, okay, I'm trying to get peg out. I give up trying.
Speaker 2: It's a waste of my trying. I'm trying to give you cues.
Speaker 1: He's been bad. Yeah, so he's been banned.
Speaker 2: And they came out and said, well, look, the driver didn't know what was going on because the driver was observing everything that was going around and didn't realize until afterwards until the photos hit the internet with a vengeance. Did they go, oh, well, you're not welcome back.
Speaker 1: Kanye, and Kanye you're dirty Bert.
Speaker 2: And missus Biancher if that's even your real name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And they're like, Kanye, are you comfortable with this? And he was like, I'm like, Wow, that's not going to get you anywhere, Kanye, Wow, Kanye.
Speaker 2: But you just get the sense that Kanye wouldn't care. No, he'd be like, my work, my work on that Venetian boat is done exactly right. What's the point in going back? You can't top it. So thirteen twenty four ten, let's do this this morning when if you'd been banned from somewhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got banned back in the day from the Archer of the Archer, good few weeks. That's a nice pub. It is a nice pub.
Speaker 2: Do I ask pray telle what you got up to at the Archer.
Speaker 1: Well, I think there was a particular incident where, oh, I think I fell into a window and I'll tell you what. Windows back there and they weren't made. That window decided to smash itself that window. I'll tell you what. Also, just actually from the Oxford for it.
Speaker 2: To the best that O'Connell street has to offer.
Speaker 1: Just lift a little on this as well, because we went back and we said SORR and we paid for whatever, and we had to pay for but we had a little partnership with the football club and unfortunately I tried to get in a couple of weeks later and I said, no, you're not coming here. In fact, you're band because we've got vision of you and a mate trying to steal a bottle of zo from the bar. A little bit. I'm just a little bit vague with the details.
Speaker 2: Do you know the biggest crime here is that you tried to steal uzo spirits.
Speaker 1: We couldn't see. We couldn't see, and I'm not condained at all, like I should have gone the jart. But after we realized what we're style and we're.
Speaker 2: Like, who's who's this tastes like a licorice all sorts, yes, but ingestible form.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It was the worst hangover all time. Just kind of liked that little message. And then finally the thing. I think that's been lifted though. I think I'm welcome back only because it's closed down. Mate sing exists anymore? Is it?
Speaker 4: I thought?
Speaker 1: I it's still going, still going? Okay, see this.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten. Give us a call this morning. What have you been banned from? We've got that two hundred and fifty dollar as six voutcher.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go straight to it. Let's go to Morson Lakes. Is this is this cage? This is cage? Yeah, okay, cage. What have you been bad from?
Speaker 3: When I was I think twenty, I had a little apartment thing and I shotgunned a drink with a Swiss army knife and I put the armon knife in my pocket completely forgetting it was there. Oh no, try to get into a club. They pat me down, they called the up to this guy's.
Speaker 1: Got to, this guy's got an.
Speaker 7: What did I do?
Speaker 2: What did I even do?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: Which club? The wh.
Speaker 5: Is that?
Speaker 2: The one with the with the rinning the mechanical ball.
Speaker 1: Have you ever done that? Yeah? I think I have. But I'll tell you what the amount of Bundy and coke that's getting around the bullsh as well? Yeah, fuel for Oh my goodness me all right?
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't want to judge Cage. There's no judgment on the show. However, if you get banned from the Wollshed, it's.
Speaker 1: Your bottom Cage.
Speaker 2: Let's take this call from Jeff.
Speaker 1: Hey, Jeff, Hey, go god good.
Speaker 2: Where have you been banned from?
Speaker 1: Jeff?
Speaker 5: Well, I know how I was on a cruise I was on a cruise ship and I got a band.
Speaker 7: From drinking alcohol for twenty four hours? Right, Yes, they played.
Speaker 8: A certain song on the dance form.
Speaker 1: Roy, we know the drill and then you hear the song and then what happens, Jeff, I don't.
Speaker 7: Know how it happened, you know.
Speaker 8: And the embarrassing thing was, I was three of my grandchildren there.
Speaker 1: Ah, my god, that comes on? How did that even start? Where you're supposed to take your pants off when you hear.
Speaker 8: I don't know, but that that persons a.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll tell you how hard it is to have no alcohol.
Speaker 8: For twenty four hours?
Speaker 1: Yeah. Feedback from the grandkids. Oh well, they all.
Speaker 8: Said they're never going on.
Speaker 7: A cruise with me. Yeah, yeah, but what what is next year?
Speaker 1: Right on you?
Speaker 2: Jeff and I just love that every time Eagle Rock comes on at Christmas, the grandkids like, oh god, Granddad, They start where's.
Speaker 4: Chloe?
Speaker 2: Good morning?
Speaker 8: Good morning guys?
Speaker 1: Where have you been banned from?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 8: I think this needs a bit of a backstory. Me and my friends when we were younger used to steal small things from pubs, you know, knives or things like that. They used to chuck in your pocket, just as a bit of a laugh. But little one particular time we've gone to Korean barbecue, you had to few too many drinks and decided to try and steal five fish bowl glasses. As you know, they're quite large, they're not easy to hide. Yeah, I had a bit of an altercation with the owner and I got kicked out in bands.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's a good decision, wasn't it.
Speaker 8: Fantastic? But we didn't end up with one glass, so you know, little little cheeky, little cheeky glass from there?
Speaker 2: And Chloe, were you really indignant with management? Like they're not your fish bowl glasses? There are house we brought.
Speaker 1: Them with us.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I was like, look, we take to the drink, the glass should come with it.
Speaker 2: I don't think it works like that, genuinely don't think. Okay, thee good morning.
Speaker 1: Where have you been banned from? Good morning?
Speaker 5: As a grown adult, I've been banned from mowing my own grass?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 5: So? I offered to mow the grasp of my husband one day, doing really good job, took the catcher off to let to get all the grass out. Now, I stupidly thought, oh, well, when the lawn mower stopped, it must be neutral, right, And I've taken the catcher off, and I've seen the big clump of grass still in there. So I've just put my hand when the catcher comes out to get this big clump of grass out. My husband has somehow seen me yelled some very choice expletives across the backyard and has saved all the tips of my fingers.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Katie.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I am now officially banned. I can't even look at the lawn mowing.
Speaker 1: Wow. It's a really it's an interesting way to get yourself banned from something. Sometimes you just I do it on purpose.
Speaker 2: No one really knows, but Yeah, goodness, I'm willing to sacrifice a few fingers to get out of mowing the lawn. Katie, step away from the John Deegie, good morning, good What have you been banned from?
Speaker 7: My older brother and I we used to do the bread and wine every morning when we were young kids at church, and one morning we decided to drink the wine and eat the bread, and we got banned from church.
Speaker 1: How old were you?
Speaker 7: About eight and eleven?
Speaker 1: But you were just trying to take in the blood and body of grass.
Speaker 2: Happened to us?
Speaker 1: Thank you, Georgie. Was that a bad thing?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: My gosh. It's a really different variety of golfs and really good stuff.
Speaker 2: I think I think Chloe needs to take home the two hundred and fifty dollars Assis voucher.
Speaker 4: Chloe.
Speaker 2: You there, yes, well, congratulations. We're going to give you a new peer pair of runners, so you can run away from that Korean barbecue and not get caught when you want to steal glasses.
Speaker 7: I'll send you return.
Speaker 1: You could go to the gym, or do the shopping, or go to work. What if you went in a beachier direction. You're only a w iff away from a holiday. With the war, if a book, accommodation flas packages and more, what if for travel's Old wives tales like what we learned when we were kids. I think there's a few which probably in your teens you learned that are just completely bogus. Yeah, completely outrageous. But as youngsters you think, wow, I mean, if this particular thing happens to me, I might just die.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, one particular old wives tail has probably been proven true in Russia, and that is the swallowing of seeds, and what can happen from that?
Speaker 2: I literally just had a manda arin and now I was going to swallow the pits, but I'm not going to do.
Speaker 1: Oh thank goodness. Russian doctors who were prepared to move a suspected cancer chimne from twenty eight year old air to Sidork and instead discovered a five centimeter tree growing in his lung. Yeah, okay. Initially thought to be cancer due to symptoms like severe a chest painting, coughing up blood, surgeons were stunned to find a small tree inside sids long. My goodness, this is got him said, for the sake of it. Okay. It's believed that he might have inhaled a seed which then sprouted. Oh my gosh, this is the stuff of horror.
Speaker 2: Move Okay, so that can actually happen. If you swallow a seed of something, it can grow inside of you.
Speaker 1: And unintentionally as well. As seed was just sort of half floating through the air and sid just took breath in at the wrong time and then bang, old tree lung over here. Yeah, it's all happening.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 2: See, sometimes I feel like I inhaled you know, full watermelon seeds, and then I grew up big watermelon inside my belly.
Speaker 1: See, And that's that's the thing when you're a youngster. I feel like it was maybe was spread amongst the primary school. Don't swallow watermelon seeds because I'll grow inside you. And then it was a real bully tactic for maybe the older kids to say, see that lady over there, see what's happening with her belly. She swallowed a watermelon seed, pointing to a heavily pregnant woman. I remember thinking that when I was a youngster, really, oh my gosh, ever swallow watermelon see loving watermelons, yeah, but not not prepared to take the risk of swallowing a seed. So just avoiding watermelons.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then heaven forbid, you grow a watermelon inside of you and it's not one of those seedless ones, and then.
Speaker 1: You have to pick out Oh my god, what a disaster.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then you get a scan. Yeah, and they're like, congratulations, you're eight months pregnant. You're like, no, I'm pretty sure it's a watermelon. Actually I swalled a watermelon. Say doc, I'm going to get a second opinion. Call yourself an obstitution. Grow up, mate. The other one is chewing gum. Oh yes, staying in your stomach for seven yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. The other one was I reckon.
Speaker 2: I was told if you have a piece of steak, that will sit in your guts for about six months.
Speaker 1: Really, yep, I never heard that one.
Speaker 2: Didn't.
Speaker 1: You're staying in your guts for six months. They'll turn you off meat forever. Mate, you lived on a farm. They will feed you and steak breakfast, lunch and dinner, and smoke as well.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So the other one as well, which was an old wives tire, which we are still I mean home on the edge of incorporating to my kids right now, is sitting too close to the TV, will make your eyes go square? Yes, so true, mate, So now I went fast. So that's my son sitting in front of that tablet will make your eyes go square. I feel like he looks at me and says, well, that's something I'm prepared to live on with in the future.
Speaker 2: Mister Hayes ever mentioned anything about going black?
Speaker 1: Who said that? Who said that? Welcome to the place produces a week?
Speaker 4: Good morning? So are we hi? Hi? Ivan?
Speaker 2: The newsroom just gave me a real pep talk and aver up and.
Speaker 1: She's like, it's like, oh, don't worry. You won on Friday. And I tied to him, like you won? What a Battle of the bangers?
Speaker 2: Exactly what she's talking about. She's saying, don't let you get into my head.
Speaker 1: Hazy Up. I've been told that so many times that it has no effect on me.
Speaker 4: Well, we've got a couple of epic listeners today for you. On Team Hazy. We've got Mandy from renowned Park.
Speaker 1: Morning.
Speaker 2: Sorry all right, so am I, which is why.
Speaker 4: This hurts so nice? And then Teresa from Modbrey Heights is on Team Jones.
Speaker 7: Hello, you've got this, I know you've got you.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Thank you so much to resa.
Speaker 4: I'll do my very best, same as we've taken some over hits, We've orchestralized them. Your name is your buzzer, deep breaths all around, song one please.
Speaker 1: Okay, es, I want it that way? Is that?
Speaker 2: Backstreet boys?
Speaker 4: Go jokes?
Speaker 6: Who's the idiot out for saying? Keep a positive mindset there, Let's put off the ring.
Speaker 1: Thank you, suspicious stars.
Speaker 2: The bloke with all the streams in front of him and all the buttons.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, done, ja good.
Speaker 2: Start smelling a little combat here, beautiful, I'm not getting carried away.
Speaker 1: Right here we go, song to oh each here, song name, shape of You, Oh.
Speaker 4: My Heart, I love you.
Speaker 1: I believe I believe they caught us a tie that I'm spetting. All right, I'm going to say my heart rates right up to I'm feeling.
Speaker 4: I'm nervous and I'm really scared of.
Speaker 1: What do you think? What happened? What do you think given the last time we played this and Joey then she stormed.
Speaker 6: Out of the signature move and late time she'll get in the cargo and then I go into the.
Speaker 2: News room for a bit of a pipal and he just shakes her head.
Speaker 4: Well for the wind for the faster pass about your yep? Song three? Please, that's Joe's Joe's what you got?
Speaker 2: That is come on whenever? From the girl, Oh my.
Speaker 1: God, she's falling off her stool.
Speaker 4: Can you come in with a win?
Speaker 1: That would be whenever wherever by should keep.
Speaker 2: And set on top of it to herself, I've actually done something very bad.
Speaker 1: To my ankle. It's like, what's the saying to add insult to injury? To add injury to insult? Have we just absolutely flipped the script.
Speaker 4: That, well, you've taken a win for Mandy a renown park.
Speaker 5: Sorry my ankle?
Speaker 1: Right, I know what can you do though, Jade? You know just one of those.
Speaker 2: Things actually so much pain.
Speaker 1: I'm laughing with you. One hundred dollar fast departure coming away. Can we get a nice studio to please? Yeah, I'm quite concerned.
Speaker 2: For Joe landed on the corner of my chair.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. We just played a loveliness a game of songs, a song, song, song, and it just got so physical towards the end that Jody went over rolled her ankles all of a sudden. It's not from six on the Stones or anything. It was from song to song song song. Who saw they come out?
Speaker 2: No one?
Speaker 1: Wow, I don't think that's what happened. I thought Hazy pushed you on. Of course, I don't know, doesn't.
Speaker 6: I'm pretty sure I saw Hazy jump the desk and yeah, I think that would need to.
Speaker 2: Go back over the tape because it was all such a painful blur. I don't know what happened.
Speaker 1: Did you say that as or did a friend of a friend tell you?
Speaker 6: A friend of a friend tested me on Instagram a source who I can't name for legal reasons and said that I've rewatched the tapes because it looks like Jody actually jumps the desk and attacks.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Hazy jumps the desk and absu.
Speaker 2: You know the most painful thing about that is I couldn't remember she care all right?
Speaker 1: We sold her on that negest speaking story. This is how they've ever seen this huge seventy shows.
Speaker 2: A sad one to start off with. Smash Mouth formerly singer Steve Harbal has died age fifty six, so the death of the alstar Thinking was confirmed in a statement released to media outlets outlets this week. The band's manager Rob Hayes said the star who was at the helm of the American Group when it channed out all those hits like Can't Get Enough of You Walking on the Sun and cover of I'm a Believer as well pass Peacefully and coomfortably surrounded by friends and family.
Speaker 1: Was some suggestion that it was liver failure. It's really sad because when something like this happens, it makes you go wow, and I feel like there's so many songs where maybe you don't have a giant connection to the band, but you have a connection to a moment, and there'd be so many people with a lot of smash Mount songs thinking about that today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, from their childhood. Absolutely. So that's a sad one to start up with. Off with today, I mean a little bit of pain here. Zac Efron s heart's racing after posting a series of shirtless naps alongside his brother Dylan Efron to Instagram.
Speaker 1: Go Off Deal Yep.
Speaker 2: The hunky siblings looked ripped as they posed in their swim trunks after enjoying a day of boating in Idaho. So the first trap set the high school musical sixty one million followers into an absolute friendly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've seen Deal's a unit aig un. Yeah, he is an absolute machine.
Speaker 2: And I don't know if he looks even bigger because Zach is a midget. Like, Zach is really really small. Wow, he's only about five foot something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow, but you don't see that. But because this is in Tom Cruise, quite small as well. Yeah, all of this movie stars are very small.
Speaker 2: And really interesting phenomenon, isn't it.
Speaker 1: I just always wonder about the dynamics of when you've got a really really famous sibling and particular brother, Yeah, and just what that would be like. Yeah, even from an Australian within Australian, like what about poor Brett Voss when your brother's and Brett Voss in his own right have a really good career at Securita. Yeah, but your brother's bloody Michael Voss the time.
Speaker 2: Great, and imagine being the fourth Hemsworth as well, that's three or four. See, who's even to say?
Speaker 1: Imagine being one of the wars who isn't Steve or Mark.
Speaker 2: Dean Dean played at Kensington.
Speaker 1: I remember that's not fair.
Speaker 2: Kate played down here for the Browns and your brothers, you know, Mark and Steve wore and then you're Dean. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well he was handy though, I bet he was, but not compared to Steve will Mark juice.
Speaker 2: Thousands of cash up Americans, including a few celebrity A listers, were trapped wallowing in the mud at Burning Man and it's generated a buzz around the world. So one epidemiologists came out and said, this worries me. The worst food and water can be air drop worst case, but a lack of porter potty trunk toilets at burning Man due to the flooding could spell complete disaster if people can't evacuate and toilets can't be fixed.
Speaker 1: Yung, wow, it's literally what he's saying is it's just an absolute cess pit.
Speaker 2: Yes, absolutely, But it just who organized this event. Who went, let's drop thirty five thousand people in the middle middle of the desert where there was clearly like rain and hurricanes forecast? Was it?
Speaker 1: Because it's another thing they had like three months worth of rain in like twenty four hours. Yes, never happens. It is literally in the middle of the desert.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: One thing you can rely on in the desert is it's not much rain.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: One thing I have been enjoying is all the videos from Casey Donovan. Our own Casey has been trapped in the middle man. She's done a lot of video documentation.
Speaker 4: Good on it.
Speaker 1: Yes. In one of the videos at the end she said, I'm a celebrity, Get me out of here. That's classic Casey, classic case shoes. You built a time machine on this Tuesday, fifth of September, and this is your one stop place for knowledge and fulfillment. Not really, but we pushed through anyway on this day. In nineteen ninety nine, the Great Tony Lockett retired upter playing his final AFL game for the Sydney Of course, he came out of retirement in two thousand and two. It proved unsuccessful, he quip before the end of the season. It was awful when he came back. Oh my gosh, how the other he wore like number forty six. He played like three or four games and keep like four goals and he was incredibly underweight. It wasn't the Tourny locket that we film love. But it wasn't Big Plugger anymore, was it.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think a bit of footy trivia for you as well. I reckon, I reckon. By the time he got back, he said, look, well, can I get back into number four. And at the time Ben Matthews was running number four, right and Ben said no, no, no mate, it's my number down. Well Ben, no, no. I love that from Ben.
Speaker 7: Oh do you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Okay, job, it's decent. Cahoona's on him. Yeah, I know, saying no to the great tiny locket. Wow. Wait two thousand and seven Alain spider Man Robert or is it Allen? He's a French dude. He climb Europe's tallest building moscows two hundred and forty two meter high Federation Building. Oh my goodness, two forty two minutes.
Speaker 2: So that if you think about the ten metre tower at the Aquartck Center, what's that twenty times?
Speaker 1: That isn't Yeah? He quick mass there? Why are you looking at me? For my nose started bleeding before you even started calling help. Its fluid coming out of my years right now, it's super top. Yeah, there you go. Twenty twenty two Tracy Grimshaw. Now she was leaving a Current Affair after hosting the TV program for seventeen years. And who did she give nothing to on her way out?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I can't remember. Was Ali Langnon?
Speaker 4: I think?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 1: Remember she had done like cost. She did it as well, but it was like a big tunnel when she was departing and Ali Langon was there and haven't nothing. Oh really because Halie replaced her.
Speaker 2: Oh you never know where these TV situations if it was her choice, or if they said, hey, would you like to go out graciously?
Speaker 1: Or we could push you out the door. Yeah, we push you out the door. It's like football as well. I'm like, right, we're going to get ridio sodia tie. Yeah, exactly how it goes sometimes pretty simple. One song on September fifth and nineteen ninety two was the Best Things in Life for Free by Janet Jackson. After song, a really good point by Janet. Most things, the good things are free. Find her place where you get free beer. Yeah okay, Oh God, an open bar. You are there every day. The word ah, that's the heaven. So the best things might pray that's my ideal place, which is heaven an open bar will be yes.
Speaker 2: The man justin bieber us open watching some tennis and it's kind of it's a little bit of column about what he's wearing and a little bit columbe about his man spreading. Let me explain this for you, and I think it's best explained in this very very harsh article that he's been written on news dot com.
Speaker 4: Ready for this.
Speaker 2: The singer was sitting with his knees up, like how your teacher would tell you to sit on the floor in primary school. It's not how you'd be advised to sit in a cramp chair at a major sporting event. God to Karen's written this, this meant his leg was across his wife's seat, and in return, she configured herself to rest her tin on his brinde. It was how you'd sit with your dog, not with your wife.
Speaker 1: Over analyzing your situation. There's Beaver just trying to stretch out his groins. Yeah, you're tight groin.
Speaker 2: And I mean, the most remarkable thing about this photo isn't the way he's sitting. It's the sunglasses that he's wearing there, like big bubbly pink ones with a black and white polka dot hat.
Speaker 1: Come on, justin. But when you're justin, you can do whatever he wants. And I reckon he could pick up a stick and wear it across his face and people are like, oh, that's pretty cool. That's a good stick. It's a good stick. I want that stick. I'll pay hundreds of dollars that stick. I'll play fetch with that stick. Just throw it, justin throw it. I'll do anything for you, beaver. Let's talk man spreading though. Are you a man spread? Absolutely, I'm a man spread. I think what do you mean?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Wait, wait, wait, let's do that again. No, I'm not based on that reaction. What's wrong with that man spread of pictures? Well, a room full of ladies, yes, collectively, got.
Speaker 2: In the newsroom out there as well, and.
Speaker 1: We all hate you right either way, I think ABS would have gone down the path.
Speaker 2: Of Yeah, I can't stand man spreading. It's one of the most selfish things that you can do in a public space. Sorry, okay, you're not a selfish person. I'm not accusing you of that.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, dope, man spreads. I just got tight grinds though. Yeah, stretch him out.
Speaker 2: So is it a real comfort thing for a bloke just to give it, give every that area a bit of room.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, it is right, and preferably nothing's touching it anything. If you know what I mean, is that sort of that's the sort of space. Well, I stop giving me that reaction. Well, yeah, it's purely just just a comfort thing. Yeah, what do you want me to do? Just jump on the seat or public transport? Seeing there like I'm side saddling the aisle seat.
Speaker 4: No, but you could just.
Speaker 2: Couldn't you just like casually cross your legs or do something like that?
Speaker 1: Do I need to explain to you what's going on when crosses his legs versus a woman crossing her legs and why the mechanics of it isn't quite as effective for a man.
Speaker 2: I mean, I get it you're dealing with more real estate, But how would you feel if you were sitting across from a woman on the bus and she was just sitting there leading back with her legs spread wide.
Speaker 1: Well, I'd assume that she's very comfortable. Yeah, and is the woman? Biber Joe. It's Tomorrow's the day I can reveal the winners for the twenty twenty three What if Uniquely Ossie Awards. I know you've been looking forward to it all week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm really curious because we've got so many beautiful spots here in South Australia if any of them have taken out a gone.
Speaker 1: Spot on One more sleep to go tune in tomorrow. Seve Essay takes out a gong in one of the many impressive categories. Uniquely, OSSI experiences are only a what if away book your next trip on the what I Fat what if It's oussie for travel. We love South Australia and we love when people just put their body on the line to try and win.
Speaker 2: I think what's been proven today is there there is nothing or no body part that I will refuse to sacrifice for this show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all to get a win or a loss. Songs and so so song was epic this morning. I took a turn. Yeah, check out the socials for sure, wait for Wait for the twist?
Speaker 2: About all three quarters of the way through you reckon And if you want to catch up with it's on the Joy and Hazing Instagram page.
Speaker 1: For goodness sake, let's leave you with this. We'll relive it and we'll catch it. Tomora, goodbye,