Speaker 1: To comply with Spotify's AI enforcement of copyright law. Parts of this podcast have been modified or removed. For the full experience, please listen live on Over one hundred or live stream at nov fm dot com dot au.
Speaker 2: Jason Lauren on No.
Speaker 3: One hundred, Well, good morning Melbourne, and welcome to Monday.
Speaker 2: Good morning Melbourne.
Speaker 4: It does feel a bit like we've been in this weird twilight zone dream.
Speaker 3: Last Thursday we kicked off our two hundred and fifty thousand dollars Hide and Seek. We have been in hiding since then. And yesterday afternoon.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, it happened. I had a feeling yesterday morning. I could feel it in my knees that it was going to happen. Stomaches, Oh, don't get started on the stomach.
Speaker 3: Yes, I write my mum with the arthritis and the weather.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, she knows when the rain's coming.
Speaker 3: Well, after being here since Thursday, yesterday afternoon, this happened.
Speaker 5: It is here. Yeah, here we go, we're roll yep, here we go.
Speaker 3: Pick it up.
Speaker 5: I can't to get up.
Speaker 6: Hello, hello, Jason Lauren.
Speaker 3: Here we are going to play you the full moment this morning and answer the question everyone has been asking, where the hell have we been hiding?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so if you missed it yesterday afternoon, we got out at what time would like it?
Speaker 3: About four thirty?
Speaker 2: Yes, we did.
Speaker 4: We got found And a huge thank you to everyone who's played along in the last few days. It was so much fun for us. We're hoping you guys had as much fun as we did.
Speaker 3: Coming up at eight o'clock this morning, you will hear the moment where someone knocks on the door and we will reveal where we have been hiding. We'll run through all the clues as well. Do you know what I'm meaning. We are back here though, guys.
Speaker 2: We're back. We're back. We just we couldn't we couldn't say good bye it.
Speaker 7: And here's what'll sting the people that live around this fine neighborhood. We were under their nose the whole year.
Speaker 2: I'm just time that guy is still doing construction.
Speaker 3: Yes, there was a guy. There's a guy doing construction across the road literally the whole time.
Speaker 4: There's another guy yesterday that walked past and looked in the window and it sounded like he said, nahtis doesn't make sense and walked off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what he's referring to is is something we added this year to throw people off the scent, which was quite good.
Speaker 2: Like I said, been running a business.
Speaker 3: At eight o'clock this morning, we will give you all the details of our two hundred and fifty thousand dollars Hide and Seek. We've got a huge show coming up today. Tell you what, be concerned about what's going on overseas?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we could scary, isn't it Well?
Speaker 3: I mean we could be.
Speaker 7: Heading to walk well and and supporters will be very happy because if it's the end of time, they don't have to talk about foot.
Speaker 2: Us the optimist.
Speaker 7: What how you go?
Speaker 3: Well, hey, the Blues are done, so we trumping bombs to the Blues, the poor old Blues. I feel for this.
Speaker 2: Did they play last night?
Speaker 7: They played and they last and the outraged he could be sacked.
Speaker 3: Ye go bro Good morning Melbourne, Marley Syrhs, Good morning Melbourne. This is number one hundred that you are on the air with jas Lauren clintc here too. We're doing a thanks to shell Ready Express.
Speaker 2: We are out of hiding Melbourne.
Speaker 4: If you miss it last night, we we put it all on the socials as soon as we got found. We got found and Hide and Seek is over and we got to go home.
Speaker 7: We celebrated more than he did.
Speaker 3: I think, did you did you take you luggy Joe last night?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: We took everything home last night. And then Clinton and I missed each other so much. We went out for.
Speaker 3: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Clean?
Speaker 4: Paul, my fiance, and our friend Tommy went out for dinner and wow, wee.
Speaker 2: We walked into the.
Speaker 4: Pub the mount Erica. People everywhere were like, wait, you guys are out. It was like we'd come home from prison. People were so excited for.
Speaker 7: Us across the road, across High Street having just got out an uber and I got to the front of the pub and a beautiful couple came up to me and like tagged me. It was a game of you know forty forty and said you're out?
Speaker 3: What are you doing? Should we next year? Should we do tag?
Speaker 7: I think so.
Speaker 2: Melbourne's biggest game of tag in the road.
Speaker 3: We've got to run, run.
Speaker 2: I'm not running. I'm exhausted.
Speaker 4: It was nice to be out, though. We had a beautiful restaurant, cooked meal and we're on in here for four days.
Speaker 2: But it did feel like forty.
Speaker 7: Do you want to tell Jason what we actually had for dessert?
Speaker 2: Oh, we had a plethora of dessert.
Speaker 3: We had a trio, a tree of the Sticky Deck. We had just watch That'll blow You.
Speaker 4: We're a Napple and ruberb Crumble and what an apple and Rubert Crumble. It was my god. It was ten out of ten. And we also had I didn't that came to that got the bronze medal.
Speaker 3: I got her breath, would you have?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 3: I went home. So my wife had had the kids the last few days, so it was here's the child?
Speaker 2: Did she the child?
Speaker 3: Here's the child? Sorry?
Speaker 4: Did she know you were coming home? Because she thought we were going to be in last night.
Speaker 3: She knew the kids didn't know, which was really cool. Felix personal tears. He was like so happy to see me. Actie. The three year old went down's home and then just went.
Speaker 4: Back to Actually the three year old had been looking through the house for four days trying to find you.
Speaker 2: You were hiding his home.
Speaker 3: When he went, I put him to bed and he goes, look out for Lauren. She's still hiding in the house.
Speaker 2: I'm like the ghost that's going to haunt him.
Speaker 3: Poor kid, probably going to get up this morning walk around terribly.
Speaker 2: But I'm gonna have to come over.
Speaker 4: He's LIKEE and what about you haven't mentioned him yet?
Speaker 3: How he was very happy I was home, was happy I was home as well.
Speaker 9: She was.
Speaker 2: Here are the children?
Speaker 4: So I'm going to a hotel. Channel just want to come and sleep in here for a few nights.
Speaker 3: I will offer that and quiet.
Speaker 7: This place has a bit of a pong about it. Did you notice that on entry?
Speaker 2: Well, it's like getting on we need some fresh air.
Speaker 3: No, it is. It's getting on a plane after a long haul flight. It's a bit it's very reminiscent of plane. Hey, can we just change attack for sec Do we need to be concerned about what's going on overseas?
Speaker 7: Absolutely?
Speaker 5: Do?
Speaker 7: Yeah, absolutely do. Well, there's been obviously strikes. The US has now entered the Fray and has hit multiple sites, nuclear sites.
Speaker 3: So now it's just a watch and wait to see what I run us.
Speaker 7: Yeah, absolutely, I mean use that channel. The US and you and Donald Trump are basically saying, well, there you have it. This now means peace. Oh you know it's on our terms. This means peace. You developing nuclear capability I was watching and this is the endgame. But the problem is that's not the ending.
Speaker 3: No, it is not.
Speaker 7: It won't be.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what. I was watching his press conference last night, and just the wording and the flex about the biggest military in the world, and you know, just just trying to scare them.
Speaker 7: The stealth bombings, scary, the stealth bomber returning to the US and basically being paraded along Miami Beach in the air really like a lap of honor. Extraordinary scenes.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, wow, Yeah, look like that'll be an evolving story. So we'll keep you across the news.
Speaker 7: We'll get some insight. We've got a few irons in the fire right now to try and touch base with someone over there.
Speaker 3: Yeah wow, we'll keep you across that throughout the morning. Hey, all the details of our hide and seek coming up at eight o'clock this morning. You'll hear the moment we were found and we will finally reveal where we have been hiding. But next though, we want to score yourself a cheek one thousand dollars Cogan voucher. This is great. We are going to be playing our little game of noise rush. If you want to play thirty twenty four to ten is our number to be a part of it, Cogun dot COM's and the financial year's sale is on right now. I get up to sixty five percent off TVs, appliances, white goods and more. Cogun dot Com clicking Awesome, that's what we should have gone to deck out our Hide and Seek location guys. Sixty five percent off.
Speaker 2: Wow, what a deal. That's a good deal.
Speaker 3: Your chance twenty thousand dollars cogonvoucher coming up next. I can't wait to play the moment in full.
Speaker 2: I don't know who was more nervous.
Speaker 7: Imagine if that call had gone through the keeper.
Speaker 3: I know I was like, I can't pick it up. You know what it was the grease on my hands because we've just been eating popcorn and we.
Speaker 4: Had party poppers and I couldn't pop them because my fingers were oily from the popcorn.
Speaker 3: It happens to the best of us.
Speaker 4: Look, yes, I can't wait to play that to you, Melbourne. A huge thank you to anyone listening to this this morning who played along last week and over the weekend.
Speaker 2: It was so much fun.
Speaker 4: I heard some amazing people throughout the day yesterday with mel there was this one lady who said she made a friend out of it. They were somewhere and she said, did you are you looking for Jason Lauren. He said, yeah, I am, and they spent the day together search. We might have know it wasn't romance, but she said I don't come to the city very often, and I thought I'm going to go out and she was exploring.
Speaker 3: She made to mates, we might have a little hide and seek baby, No, no, we don't know.
Speaker 2: Then they went their separate ways.
Speaker 4: I do know because I heard her say anyway, and then we went our separate ways and we didn't win the money, but I had the best day after She did then say, hang on, I'd like to know if that is the man who won, because when we're looking together, we said we're going to split it.
Speaker 7: Oh, Sally Langdon on the job.
Speaker 3: Well, you're going to meet the man who found us and we will tell you exactly where we've been hiding this morning after eight o'clock. Before that, though, guy has some exciting news. Guess who's coming to the g.
Speaker 7: Thunderst see DC.
Speaker 4: Now on those big silos in Melbourne, I saw a big thing saying are you ready the other day. Yes, was obviously a little indicator that they are coming to town.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll tell you they'll be amazing at the MCG.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, the oldies are going to froth.
Speaker 7: Yeah, not really in my wheelhouse, but love it all the same.
Speaker 2: I mean I would go.
Speaker 3: It'll be a good show. It'll be a great show. MCG. They are coming to Melbourne, but coming up next Lows.
Speaker 4: Well, we got out of here yesterday afternoon, got home, had one of the greatest showers of my life. There's just nothing better than being in your own home.
Speaker 2: Then we went to the.
Speaker 4: Pub for dinner last night and I busted someone doing something very naughty.
Speaker 3: We will go there after Ariana Grunde. Thanks to Shell Ready Express. You are on the air with Jason Lauren Clint here as well. You're listening to Nova. Good morning. We're doing the CHEF from our Hide and Seek location. It has been one we'll reveal where we've been hiding and you'll hear the moment that we got the knock on the door after eight this morning.
Speaker 4: We got out of here yesterday afternoon. I went home, freshened up and then went out for dinner.
Speaker 2: Clint and I because we missed each other.
Speaker 7: I cannot believe you too, forty five minutes since we saw each other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so poorly.
Speaker 4: My Beyonce chicked sicked us both up, took us both to our separate times.
Speaker 3: Do you two have separation anxiety when you're a little bit.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: We needed a deep we needed to catch up, we needed we needed to talk about you when you were here.
Speaker 3: Yes, I got a texture you and I was like, no offense. It was a lovely text. You're like you should have taken home the lasagna.
Speaker 2: For the kids.
Speaker 3: But when I got the text, I was like, oh, just give me an hour.
Speaker 2: Oh I'll take the lasagna myself.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I'm just saying like, I'm surprised you two needed to come.
Speaker 4: That's why we went out without you. We enjoy each other's company.
Speaker 7: Now we know where we stand.
Speaker 4: Yes, and we had other friends there because we have other friends outside of you. Anyway, Clint Clinton, I'll just talk to you, okay, Clinton. You and I went to the pub did last night?
Speaker 7: We placed?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and we were sitting opposite each other at the table. You were next to our friend Tommy. I was next to Paul, so I could see between the shoulders of you and Tommy, you know, like I could see the table behind and there was there were some people celebrating a birthday there. They were wearing party I think it was a sixty party hat. Anyway, there were two blokes sitting next to each other and they had their backs sort of to you, so I could see the backs of their heads. And one of the guys picked up his phone and showed his mate a video and I was like, what are they watching? It's like two lovely looking gentlemen watching these two bikini claud women, one in a like a cowboy hat.
Speaker 2: And I was like, and then.
Speaker 3: That this is up there when you're watching over the seat on the plane. It was like I was watching.
Speaker 4: Yeah something, Yeah, I don't know if it was a birthday boy. Anyway, I saw them looking at this video and I.
Speaker 2: Was like, what are these two men looking at?
Speaker 4: And it was these bikini claud women, one in a cowboy hat, pashing and I was like, are they watching adult entertainment while they're at dinner with their wives? In mean way I get home, I stopped, like, they put their phone down. We continued to din. I got home last night and I was reading the news and then I saw the same video and I was like, hang on a second, what is this video?
Speaker 2: Anyway?
Speaker 4: The video is actually two UFC fighters, two women, Yeah, yeah, who were going to do their weigh in or whatever they do. You know, they come bare knuckles up to each other and they're standing there doing you know, they wear not much when they weigh in the right way. They've got their knuckles up against each other and then she just goes in for the pash to the other fires to.
Speaker 3: Try and psycher out.
Speaker 7: Is it reciprocated?
Speaker 2: Well, no, The other one goes steps that was weird. That was weird. Can't getting the video because the news.
Speaker 3: It's in the news. We're watching news Hub, not the other one.
Speaker 2: Oh Jeson. Anyway, here we go, it's coming. We just got we's got an ad.
Speaker 4: We've got to wait ten seconds for the YouTube.
Speaker 3: We're up on the work wif.
Speaker 2: It's fine.
Speaker 3: So there they are, right and she's trying to psych her out.
Speaker 4: She just takes her hat off and oh oh oh, goes in for the kiss.
Speaker 2: The other one goes, that was weird. It's a bit of a really weird there's no tongue anyway. I only saw a moment of it. So those gentlemen were doing nothing wrong. They were just watching this, watching the news.
Speaker 4: But that will get you in trouble. You're not kissing your opponent. You're about to UFC fighter.
Speaker 7: Is what they wear during the UFC fights. She's in a bikini.
Speaker 2: She's in a g string bikini.
Speaker 7: It's more of a bikini out the clacker than.
Speaker 2: And a cowboy hat.
Speaker 7: Oh that's the way.
Speaker 4: I can't understand. When I saw it at dinner over, I was like, what are they.
Speaker 3: Watching thirteen twenty fourteen?
Speaker 4: That'll get you in trouble for kissing someone unsolicited?
Speaker 3: Have you has a kiss got you in trouble?
Speaker 2: Kiss got us in trouble?
Speaker 3: Did oh?
Speaker 9: It?
Speaker 2: Did a kiss? Kids got you in trouble?
Speaker 3: He has a kiss got you in trouble? Maybe you know your partner saw you give someone a peck and was like, what, I've known them for years?
Speaker 2: Remember when I kissed my brother's friend the band broke up over it.
Speaker 3: That's right, Yeah, that was what was more meaning behind that kiss, though I was thinking more of a peck.
Speaker 2: That was well then we were teenages.
Speaker 7: Yeah, what about the TJ Rebecca Judge kiss.
Speaker 4: Still hate me for bringing Jones went to give Rebecca Judd some flowers good luck with the birth of your child, and she didn't all like it.
Speaker 3: How many views would that be a lot? He doesn't like a bad boy.
Speaker 7: But I think it was mouth and wonder all these years on there was a bit of like TV mail on it.
Speaker 3: Absolutely well, she'd find him over. No, he invited her barbecue a couple of years earlier, and.
Speaker 7: Because they're great mates.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I remember seeing a friend of mine when I was in Brisbane and I gave her a kiss hello, and she had her young child with her. Yeah, And as I've given her kiss hello, I looked out the child and it was like he caught mum cheating.
Speaker 2: How old was a child?
Speaker 3: Oh like six? It was just the look of like I'm going to tell dad about it.
Speaker 2: Wait till he went home. Someone was kissing someone else.
Speaker 3: D thirteen twenty four to ten. We got free stuff to go this morning? How about we offload Cogan Voucher's your chance to win turunder Bucks to drop Cogan or I've got passes to f one the movie.
Speaker 2: I want to see that.
Speaker 3: From the filmmakers that brought your top gun Maverick comes the thrilling cinematic events Daring Brad Pitt f one the movie only in cinemas June twenty six, Has a Kiss Got You in Trouble? We have been found.
Speaker 2: We have been found. We got found.
Speaker 4: Yesterday afternoon we are back at the no longer mystery location, but it is still a mystery to some of you. So coming up soon we will explain exactly where we have been hiding and exactly how we were found.
Speaker 3: Eight o'clock you will hear the moment we got to knock on the door and find out where we have been hiding.
Speaker 2: And thanks to everyone who played along. It was a lot of fun.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, God, the dms were blowing up. Everyone was. It was funny watching the We can get the comments yesterday, I'm glad it's been one and I'm glad I've got my life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was gonna say. I think there are a lot of people that were just relieved it was over. They would have liked to have won, but they're also like, oh, this has been doing my head and I just.
Speaker 7: Need to.
Speaker 3: Anyway, more on hide and seeking and sec first. So we are talking kissing and has it got You in trouble.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you guys saw it. It went sort of went viral last night. Two female UFC fighters they were doing what is it called away away in and you go knuckle to knuckle.
Speaker 3: Off face off as the Nicholas Cage.
Speaker 4: Man and Awayan is from the Biggest Loser Face off. It's that thing anyway. They were knuckle to nuckle in their bikinis.
Speaker 3: John Travalter, Nicholas catch What a great movie.
Speaker 7: Fantastic face off?
Speaker 3: Face Yeah, off is coming? No Brodie executive producer, Are you serious? Face off? Please tell me it's not the same two faces in it?
Speaker 9: They are?
Speaker 7: It is a seminal classic. Is being remade?
Speaker 3: Face off?
Speaker 2: Wait, the same story, same movie, just a new version.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think they resident Nicholas Cage.
Speaker 2: I never saw number one, so I.
Speaker 7: Believe Travolters in it. I don't know about Cage.
Speaker 3: I think if anyone needs to worker to be Nicholas Cage.
Speaker 7: Anyway, Travolta's face, I mean that's that's half.
Speaker 3: Hanging off neck. Nathan on thirteen twenty four ten, How I as a kiss got you in trouble? Brother? What happened?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I was out to dinner with my partner, and I've seen a friend. So she walked over and kissed me on the cheek, and then she happened to move to their fight and hit me on the lips, and then yeah, my then partner left me and run off with my partner that I was with.
Speaker 2: Hang on, you're there.
Speaker 4: So you're at dinner with your girlfriend or your partner, and then a friend came over and said, hello, you accidentally kissed and then what happened to your girlfriend?
Speaker 8: They ran off together and got in a relationship to the girls, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, well didn't get you.
Speaker 8: Well, I think it was planned. But yeah, oh do you think they.
Speaker 2: Set you up for her to get mad at you?
Speaker 7: That sounds like a movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and your ex girlfriend your current girlfriend run off together.
Speaker 3: That sounds better than Face Off two. To be honest, I would go and watch that. I'll tell you what that's conniving if they've gone to that elaborate setup going hey, and what I'll do was I'll move around, kiss him on the lips, and then you get mad at him, and then you can leave him and then you end up with me. Wow, that's a lot of work.
Speaker 2: I mean, people's women are that is crazy.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you full Craig Gray there, of course you watch it. Hello Brad on thirteen twenty four to ten. Welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: Brad. Did a kiss get you in trouble?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Sure did. I live with my roommate. I set up a doorbell camera the week before and he was away for a little bit and his ex girlfriend came over and as she was leaving, gave her a ticky kiss and I thought I had unplugged the cameras, but cameras camera's got me good. And I got a message at one o'clock in the morning saying, who's the friend that's over?
Speaker 2: And it was his ex girlfriend.
Speaker 10: He sure was Did you fess up?
Speaker 2: I mean you didn't have to. It was all on camera.
Speaker 6: I mean it was all caught so multiple angles too, so yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh great, yes, so there was no denying.
Speaker 7: He was it worth it? Probably not?
Speaker 9: Know?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Did did someone move out?
Speaker 4: Or did you continue to live under strenuous?
Speaker 6: The rent was a lot cheaper for both of us, so we both lived together and there's no issues anymore.
Speaker 3: He battled through it.
Speaker 6: Were battle through it.
Speaker 2: The doorbell camera. The big coman done on the doorbell camera.
Speaker 3: Bloody ring. You're responsible for so many divorces out there. What's it called the ring Ring Ring Ring camera. There's there's all different ones.
Speaker 2: Make you co the youth, so many yeah, very overwhelming.
Speaker 3: They get you with a subscription, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah. You got to JB High Fi. There's so many OLPs.
Speaker 3: I love it. Our producer gen Z just got them for her house and she's like, oh, some I've got a notification someone's in my house. I'm like, play back the footage. She's like, I didn't pay for the subscription, so I don't have the recording.
Speaker 2: You're not supposed to put them in your house. Gens see the point of having the cameras.
Speaker 4: So you can see it live, but if you don't say it live, it didn't happen.
Speaker 3: I'm watching myself get robbed.
Speaker 5: Love.
Speaker 3: Hey, it's coming up to seven o'clock. Going to check you around the way, the latest in news, and then details on where we have been hiding Melbourne. Our two hundred and fifty thousand dollars Hide and Seek has been one will reveal where we've been hiding this morning, guys, after eight o'clock we're going to play the moment we were found in our Nov. Two hundred and fifty thousand dollars Hide and Seek.
Speaker 4: But this might give you some understanding of why we needed to be found. So while we've been locked up in Hide and Seek, Jase, we had to come up with our own form of entertainment. Yeah, we only had one small television and there's seven of us in here, and we didn't always agree on what we wanted to watch.
Speaker 3: How many hours did you play put patform.
Speaker 7: Seven, seven or eight a day?
Speaker 3: And your Verse Brady executive producer, who came out on top.
Speaker 7: I think overall it was me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was definitely you. But also there was only one hole that you played so many times.
Speaker 4: And then when I came out to watch you on our last day, you guys still couldn't get.
Speaker 7: It in the one hole, that's right.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, you still couldn't get it down the green and in There was a game we came up with and it was all thanks to the shell Ready Expressed snack cupboard that we had here and thank god we recorded it.
Speaker 2: The team went down to shell Ready Express.
Speaker 4: There mustn't be a lot of snacks on the Already Express because they're all here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you rocking like shell man, I found another cupboard.
Speaker 7: I so did I did you want to the cupboard where the pods are yes.
Speaker 11: And the coffee pods snakes, snakes, there's a whole confectionary.
Speaker 4: Well, well, I found the cupboard with it. Since you guys all called me the Chippy monster last year, the gobble yeah, I didn't even know.
Speaker 2: The gobble dog.
Speaker 4: But this is what we've resorted to Melbourne, so we thought we should bring you in on the game.
Speaker 3: Some radio some radio stations in Melbourne. Do secrets sound.
Speaker 4: Like fifty craws. That's just like there is no price for this other than pride. We are playing Secret Shape, Secret Shape. Everyone can play at home as well. All you need, all you need, it's three boxes of Shape. Well, or you can just play along in the car or wherever you are right now. So I've got three boxes of Shapes in front of me. I've got your classics, the Arnot Shapes original Barbecue flavor with as it says on the front, flavor you can see. We've got the Shapes Originals pizza which, oh it says on every box flavor you can see.
Speaker 3: I think that's the catch cry.
Speaker 2: Oh the chicken groom is also flavor.
Speaker 4: You can see you can't see the flavor.
Speaker 3: It's there a bit yellow when you get to the bottom of the pizza shaped pack and it's just.
Speaker 2: The flavor.
Speaker 3: No, I licked the bag out the flavors the Yeah, I'll give it a linking. Where do you straight straight in the back and get into the yeah? Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Where do you see we play my game?
Speaker 3: I was just going to say, what about the cheese one we've got We're not doing.
Speaker 7: The cheese is just I mean, who buys the cheese?
Speaker 2: Where they belong to play the rules. Okay, here's what we're going to do.
Speaker 4: Anyone listening doesn't need to close their eyes, but Jason Clint need to close it.
Speaker 2: I'm going to take a bite into one.
Speaker 4: Of the shapes, okay, and you have to guess or work out if it is a barbecue, a pizza, or a chicken cream.
Speaker 3: I think I think they're going to be good at this, so do I just remember this is what we've had to resort to, like, there's nothing else.
Speaker 2: To this could be rock bottom.
Speaker 7: No, we can go much. We've been playing this game for a while there, Clint, Yes, no cheating, all right, Okay, right here we go.
Speaker 2: Close your eyes.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm going to go first one. Okay, Okay, here we go. I've got it going.
Speaker 2: Listen closely, m hm.
Speaker 7: Okay, I've got hang on.
Speaker 3: Can you go another one?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 3: Please? Clim speaking over the crunch, you have to roller out of here.
Speaker 2: I think you have to roll me out of here anyway, Clint, all right.
Speaker 7: Go on?
Speaker 3: What was you guess we're looking in together? What do you no?
Speaker 7: I think it's I think it's definitely a pizza because I was going to crunch. You know how they've got the crunching bits on the top. You could you could hear the initial crunch and then the secondary crunch with the bit on the top.
Speaker 3: I feel like the crimpy breaks away more.
Speaker 7: It's a softer biscuit. It is a Yeah, we're locking in pizza, correct, Okay?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right?
Speaker 2: Can I go pizza again?
Speaker 3: To the you can it could be? Okay, Clint, silence Melbourne. Listen closely, everyone right in there.
Speaker 2: I'm even mixing the boxes up.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 4: Jop me to bite and then chew, yeah, snap and bite cho okay.
Speaker 3: Quite every day of the week. The barbecue, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: What do you think, Oh God.
Speaker 3: Now you're in my head. You're in my head. I thought it was crimpy.
Speaker 7: The crempy is a bit softer than that. It's a softer no, no, no, because think about it.
Speaker 3: The barbecue breaks, it doesn't crunch like like it's a snap. But that didn't that Can we can we have one more place? Can one the same shape? Can you eat the same shape?
Speaker 2: Mix up the boxes again?
Speaker 3: Listen closely for the initial bite.
Speaker 2: You're all playing here you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's definitely that's crempy every day of the week. All right, we're gonna have a winner here.
Speaker 3: Okay, and Lauren, what is it?
Speaker 4: It is barbecue?
Speaker 3: So disappointed? Go the crempy?
Speaker 9: Ye?
Speaker 3: Closure eyes? Can you everyone?
Speaker 10: Closure?
Speaker 7: It's just if you're driving, it's a softer biscuit.
Speaker 12: Hang, I go to crimpy. Okay, yeah, oh god, here we go. Yeah, it's a smooth.
Speaker 3: Much more serious news Clinton.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there's an extraordinary level of rhetoric right now in global politics, and it all has to do with what's happening in the Middle East, notably in Iran and the US entering the game more recently with strikes on various nuclear sites in Iran. Let's get the latest from the US and nine News correspondent Jonathan Curzley. John, Good morning to you, Thanks for joining us. Where do we stand right now, mate Clent Jason.
Speaker 9: We're say in a pretty precurious position right now. The United States officials are saying, effectively, watch this space of the next thirty six to forty eight hours to see exactly which way this could go. Many experts are saying it's a foot of a coin, either that the US strikes on Iran could massively escalate the situation or they could de escalate the situation. The cards right now are sitting with Iran. Donald Trump wants them to come to the table to hold peace, all to say, ditch your nuclear program altogether, then the world can move on. Iran is saying that's the red line. We won't cross it. So the President of the United States of America is essentially saying, if you cannot agree to peace, then it will be tragedy that you choose, and we will come after you again. So, while Donald Trump might have wanted this to be an in and out, there's every chance that there could be yet more American strikes on Iran. Just moments ago he went to truth social to talk about how he wanted to make Iram great again.
Speaker 4: It's certainly frightening scenes and terrifying news.
Speaker 2: But there's a lot of people here.
Speaker 4: We're coming into school holidays, a lot of people are looking to travel over the holidays.
Speaker 2: Is it safe for people to be traveling right now?
Speaker 9: He's safe to travel, I mean always the government would say to Australians travel, but keep an eye on the smart travel of websits to where is safe? Is Israel the place to be right now? Well, there are Australians in Israel trying to get out, Astran in Iran trying to get out. The Middle East is not the safest place in the world right now by a long shot. Is it safe to travel and go to Bali, and go to New Zealand and go to the places you want to go to. There's no reason and no information at this stage to suggest that there's any reason why you couldn't go there.
Speaker 3: Hey, John, we watched the footage of the bomber planes returning to the US and bombers parading along Miami Beach, which is crazy. The other plane I want to bring up, so I've been showing flex. I've been showing Lauren and Clint on the GRAM. There's lots of sightings of this doomsday plane that the US has, which is like an Air Force one plane that apparently is nuclear proof and they operate out of if there's a war. Now. Apparently it touchdown in DC the other day. And the last time this happened with September eleven, Is that right?
Speaker 9: Yeah, that'd be about right. How many September eleven, two thousand and one the world remembers the images of the Twin Tours crumbling to the ground and the world was forever changed after that. Our way of life Australia completely changed after that. So yeah, look that the United States has a doomsday plane ready. It is part of their planning scenarios that they go through. And the President has been sitting inside a situation room at the White House almost every day for the best part of the last week, getting updates on what he needs to do, getting updates on what he thinks he should do, and what his defense chiefs think he should do. And ultimately he has decided to go in cahoots with Israel's Prime Minister Benja Minette and Yahoo and drop these bunker busting bombs on Iran. Now, that is a decision that carries with it consequences, everlasting consequences according to the Iranian regimes. So yeah, there's significant questions over what comes next. But that doomsday plane sits at the ready. It is essentially a backup air force one designed to protect the President of the United States of America and keep the continued continuity of government flowing. That you are going to watch any headline today and this is going to be it. That the world right now is sitting in a very dangerous position, one it hasn't seen in many, many years. Australians should not take this position and this moment in his story lightly.
Speaker 7: And Donald Trump is at the controls. Really, the rhetoric is terrifying, as is some of the scenes we're seeing in Israel and also in Tehran in Iran. John, thanks so much for the update. We appreciate it.
Speaker 9: Always good to talk to you guys, know, but thanks very much for your time, and hello to all the listeners across across the station across Melbourne.
Speaker 3: Thanks mate.
Speaker 4: Taking East guys, did you see that car that went viral in the last twenty four hours in Bondai Beach lockdown, big black suv and in big white graffiti it's a Range Rover in big white graffiti.
Speaker 2: It has Cheetah in spray hates in the middle of Bondai.
Speaker 3: A question is is this really someone who cheated or is this going to be one of those things where like it'll come out that Dottie's doing a cheating sale twenty percent off, you know where they try and get think.
Speaker 7: I think it's a cheater.
Speaker 2: But the I mean, it's an expensive But am I.
Speaker 7: Right in saying that the driver seems to be quite?
Speaker 3: The drivers in it? Is he driving around with it.
Speaker 7: On emboldened by it like he's quite. It's almost like a badge of honor. It's being sort of driven around and paraded.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I'm not sure. I wonder if it is an ad now that you've said that, you.
Speaker 3: Know, you know what I mean, like our cheating leopard skin range is coming out now.
Speaker 2: It's smart.
Speaker 3: It's like, man, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Because it was It was also seen outside the Royal Oak in Double Bay, which is quite a popular.
Speaker 3: I'm calling it now this would be a publicity stunt.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't drive it exactly.
Speaker 3: That's why when you were like, look at the driver, I'm like, why would you drive it? That's straight to car lovers. That's getting the gurdy.
Speaker 4: It's got a QR code on it as well, but it says don't deny it. I have the receipts with a QR code.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, well it's a primary job. We follow the podcast. If Paul cheated on you, would you write I.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't waste my car on the assurance as well?
Speaker 3: Have you ever reacted badly in a breakup?
Speaker 7: No, I've always She's been very very level headed, very level headed.
Speaker 2: Have I behaved badly?
Speaker 5: Would?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Wouldn't?
Speaker 3: Well, I would be too terrified to break up with you.
Speaker 4: I did leave a garbage bag of someone's belongings on my front lawn.
Speaker 7: Okay, well that's not the worst.
Speaker 3: Now it was on fire the wawn or the garbage bag or oh thanks of my shirts? Why are they ticking?
Speaker 2: I think? Did I change the lot?
Speaker 8: You would?
Speaker 2: You would have been across that, Clint. Did I also change the locks and leavey stuff on the wall?
Speaker 7: Which one are we talking?
Speaker 2: I would?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 4: Actually, actually I did have a break up once where we had a huge block.
Speaker 2: This is what I was like, in my twenties.
Speaker 4: And he left my boyfriend at the time with like his bag of his belongings to walk down the street and I slammed the gate behind it. It was like a like a high gate. I slammed it as he walked out. And then my friends were home, gener and Dale with there, and I had one more thing to say. And I tried to get out the gate, and I'd broken the gate. I couldn't open it, so I climbed the fence in.
Speaker 2: The rain, and I was.
Speaker 4: To say and then when I came back, I couldn't get back in the gate.
Speaker 2: So I just stood there in the.
Speaker 3: Rain, going I hope he doesn't.
Speaker 2: Come back, and just cried with laughter. On the other side, was really got to let me know, to go in the garrange.
Speaker 7: You'd be like jan who got her head stuck in the window.
Speaker 2: Happy, very reminiscent.
Speaker 3: All right, let's do it.
Speaker 2: Let's do it. Let's try and give away some more cash.
Speaker 4: Tash from Richmond, good morning, go hi guy, you made it through sis.
Speaker 2: You you as surprised, Yeah, because.
Speaker 6: Like I used to, I used to I know you guys from somewhere else that I used to chat to you guys osychologist.
Speaker 2: Oh it to you before?
Speaker 9: Ye?
Speaker 2: Hello, I remember we need a psycho. You have to be packed up in Hide and Seek.
Speaker 3: Always used to cancel the appointment after us because we blew out.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, and I was.
Speaker 13: I was knocking on doors all over South Yarra.
Speaker 14: We're there.
Speaker 2: From them.
Speaker 4: We were not in South yarraw But coming up after you play the five K question, we will be revealing to everyone in Melbourne exactly where we were hiding.
Speaker 2: So let's get this show on the road. I believe you want to play five hundred dollars today.
Speaker 3: All right, let's do it for five hundred dollars.
Speaker 5: Five hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: Rules are simple. You will hear the question. You will hear three two one. You must answer in that time. Okay, okay, all right for five hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Your question is in which sport do teams compete for the Stanley Cup?
Speaker 2: Three two one? What were you going to say?
Speaker 7: Rugby?
Speaker 2: Answer is ice hockey.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wouldn't have known.
Speaker 7: It's it's just been decided in the last few days. In fact, last week Worridor.
Speaker 3: Edmonton, Edmonton, is that the one Titan and Travis was spotted that Stanley Cups a huge trophy as well.
Speaker 4: Actually, now that you say it, I know that I've seen the thing, the cup on the ice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 7: Crack crack, crack, crack crack to the Mighty Ducks, the Anaheim Ducks. Yeah. Is it true?
Speaker 2: Is there actually a team called?
Speaker 3: Is it true that the movie came first and then the team?
Speaker 7: Oh god, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, I thought so.
Speaker 4: More about my netball team and I played it under twelve. Is that was called the Marty Ducks?
Speaker 9: Was it?
Speaker 3: I believe it went the movie, the team.
Speaker 4: And then yeah, Mighty Ducks. Just so you know, my netball team. We got a three pe We went back to back to back.
Speaker 3: I was going to ask, I thought you could.
Speaker 2: I thought that was your next question.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Melbourne, Live from our mystery location, which we are about to reveal the exact spot we have been hiding.
Speaker 4: Yes, the game has been run and one. It was about four o'clock yesterday, I think yeah, better that we were in the middle of a game of scrabble.
Speaker 2: Now they got found.
Speaker 3: Just to recap for anyone you on this adventure. We love playing this every year. It is our two hundred and fifty thousand dollars. Hide and seek, we go hiding somewhere in Melbourne, not in the house, not in a hotel, not in a school. That's right, and the money counts down. So the quicki you find us, the more you win. And the key to finding us is by listening to the clues.
Speaker 4: Yes, and you're about to find out how important the clues are. Oh yeah, because we dropped a clue that took our winner straight to our front exactly.
Speaker 3: We're going to run through all the clues and the meeting behind them, plus reveal our exact location very soon. But let's take you to that moment yesterday afternoon when he came knocking.
Speaker 14: It is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, here we go, we're rolling. Yeah, here we go, Here we go.
Speaker 3: Pick it up? I can't pick it up?
Speaker 7: Hang up?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 6: Hello, Jason Lauren here?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: Who are you after?
Speaker 7: Jason Lauren?
Speaker 3: Who have I got?
Speaker 5: There?
Speaker 6: So you've got Charles?
Speaker 3: Charles? Here are you going?
Speaker 9: Mate?
Speaker 6: You sound like Jace?
Speaker 3: Do you think you found us?
Speaker 5: Charles?
Speaker 10: I reckon, I found you.
Speaker 3: We've done this dance before.
Speaker 10: Charles, I reckon, I reckon, I found you.
Speaker 6: I haven't played for parking yet, but I might not need to.
Speaker 3: He's confident. He is confident.
Speaker 4: All right, have you been driving around trying to find us all day?
Speaker 9: I'm looking mad person at the moment?
Speaker 2: Where do you leave? Where have you traveled from?
Speaker 10: I live in Ormonds?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, hey, Charles, have you been hearing his chat with people who think they found us over the weekend?
Speaker 10: I have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, We've done these calls a lot.
Speaker 7: What what does the outside of the building look like? Out of interest?
Speaker 10: Ah, caravan specialist solution.
Speaker 2: Caravan specialist solution.
Speaker 7: Sounds like a school holiday activity, Charles.
Speaker 3: Is the door unlocked?
Speaker 6: It is open?
Speaker 2: That door?
Speaker 3: Charles, Charles, why don't you walk up those stairs?
Speaker 10: You guys are freaking me out?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 2: How old are you, Charles?
Speaker 10: I'm thirty yea seven, So looks if caravan signs around, Charles.
Speaker 3: When you get to the top of the stairs. Is there a door on your left door?
Speaker 4: Knock on it and say, Jasonlauren, come out, come out wherever.
Speaker 6: You Jason Lawrence, come out wherever you are.
Speaker 15: Walk through that door, Charles, Charles from Almonds, you're just one.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, ninety four thousand guys. I can't do it. I was eating microwave popcorn in my hands and too slippery to pop Upomers come in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh my god, look Charles from Almonds. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Is Mike coming.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, here you go, Charles, Come and sit, Come and sit.
Speaker 3: With go crazy guys. We get to go.
Speaker 14: Charles breaking out, thirty seven year old Charles from Mormons.
Speaker 2: Sit down, brother, Oh.
Speaker 10: Charles, Oh, looking for you all like an absolute madman.
Speaker 3: We've been waiting for you, worrying for you.
Speaker 10: Charles, just caravans right out the front.
Speaker 3: Well, we wanted to do a fake business to throw you off.
Speaker 2: We've been operating a fake caravan business.
Speaker 3: Hey, Charles, Yeah, that's art right, like ridiculous, ridiculous.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, a dream ninety four thousands, incredible.
Speaker 7: Tell us you so much.
Speaker 3: Tell us what you've been doing over the weekend. You've been out searching.
Speaker 10: I thought you guys were in rabin. I thought you were in queue. I've been driving around last night. I was in queue because the bonds. Y.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll run through through the clue.
Speaker 10: Yeah, a cafe.
Speaker 3: And so you're waking up each morning, going back out looking.
Speaker 10: Going out looking, and my wife we're all out in the car together.
Speaker 3: They're not in the cant Charles, tell us about yourself.
Speaker 10: I'm thirty seven, I'm a lawyer. I've got two kids and a wife at home watching the Lion King.
Speaker 5: Was the kid?
Speaker 10: Yes, one is nine months tomorrow, I think, and another one's three.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Well, and what will that money mean to you?
Speaker 10: I mean everything. My wife's been off work for the past year, looking after our kid, our youngest, and yeah, it would just mean the world.
Speaker 7: Really.
Speaker 10: It means I can take some time off myself, a little bit more time, and she can probably do the same and just not worry about things as much.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, has this game been consuming you? Has it been driving?
Speaker 10: Like I've been like an absolute nutcase over the course of the past few days. Like up last night, I agreed to watch a movie with my wife last night. Not happening. I'm just on my phone on Google Maps looking everywhere last year as well, like I was driving around the streets.
Speaker 7: So what was what was the catalyst to bring you here?
Speaker 2: How did you find us?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 10: Well, I was just looking all over the place and then I saw I was on Google Maps on street View and one of the latest clues was Danger's sign or something danger lurks out front or whatever it was, and give it a will, give it a crack.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 4: So a lot of people were saying, all the clues don't make sense. Do they make sense to you?
Speaker 2: You've worked it out?
Speaker 10: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: We'll go through a whole break of the clues and explain them to you. Or if you're listening, mate, well done.
Speaker 10: Thank you so much.
Speaker 7: No, thank you, no, thank you. You just interrupted a game of scrabble and I was bored out of my brain.
Speaker 2: I was coming last, so I'm thrilled to be out of it. No, you didn't win. We never finished the game.
Speaker 7: Watch partner's name, Sophie.
Speaker 3: We should ring her in. Tellens well, stay with us on the other side of this song. Let's call your wife and tell her the good news. We have been found. Our two hundred and fifty thousand dollars. Hide and Seek has been one for twenty twenty five. This is no over one hundred.
Speaker 2: Charles.
Speaker 4: You're thirty seven years old, You've got two kids at home. Your wife is at home looking after them at the moment. Let's give her a call and tell her the good news.
Speaker 3: Is this real? This is real? Brother. Here we go, plase we can do this.
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 7: Hello, Hello, Hi?
Speaker 10: How's it going good?
Speaker 6: How are you good?
Speaker 10: What up to.
Speaker 6: Nothing?
Speaker 13: What are you up to?
Speaker 7: Not much?
Speaker 10: Just driving around. I was in South Melbourne and I thought i'd have a look at that place that I thought it might be.
Speaker 13: Why is it no caller ID?
Speaker 10: I don't know? Why is it no caller ID?
Speaker 13: I don't know. I've started that Jason Lauren were calling me.
Speaker 10: I might be calling from Jason Lawrence phone. What I might be calling from Jason Lawrence phone.
Speaker 2: Hi, Sophie, Hello, Sophie.
Speaker 4: Hi, Oh my god, what Sophie?
Speaker 2: Your is it your husband? We've just met?
Speaker 16: He was lurking the streets when your husband, Charles just won ninety four and a half thousand dollars.
Speaker 10: Hey, So if I told you I told your father I didn't give them last year, I.
Speaker 7: Told you I'd bitten this year.
Speaker 2: Wow, revery far.
Speaker 10: My heart's beating so fast as life. I feel like I'm in a dream.
Speaker 14: Songe it was so wild.
Speaker 13: I was still watching The Wife.
Speaker 10: Make Sure You Fast through the Scary Baward through this movie.
Speaker 4: Dude, I did, Sophie, what does ninety nearly ninety five thousand dollars mean to your family.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it.
Speaker 13: Means so much, Like we've just had our second baby, and yeah, like this is just it's huge for us. Yeah, oh my god, I'm literally I'm tearing up. It's amazing.
Speaker 4: Oh, Sophie, Now has he been driving you mad trying to find us? Because he's told us he's been looking for days.
Speaker 13: He can't forgive himself for not finding you last year because he was driving around and like so close to finding.
Speaker 2: You really and like couldn't.
Speaker 13: I couldn't, like couldn't get over it. He's just one of those people who, like, yeah, like once he gets something stuck in his head, he can't get it out.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, Sophie, We're so grateful.
Speaker 4: I've been stuck with Jase and Clint for four days, ready to get.
Speaker 3: Out of here playing like we really hope someone knocks on the doors room because.
Speaker 7: Oh, Sophie, what do you think you'll do with that cash? That's a lot of money, ninety four and a half thousand dollars.
Speaker 13: I hope something fun. Charles is driving around my car from when I was twenty, and I'm a long way from being twenty. Still so yeah, I think maybe put a little bit of it towards something nice for him to drive, and maybe a little holiday. I don't know, and then something boring like our mortgage.
Speaker 2: I'm guessing boring but important.
Speaker 3: I think you just got a parking fine.
Speaker 4: When Charles knocked on the door, he said, guys, are you missing with me because I haven't paid for parking.
Speaker 7: Oh my gosh, this is in here, Sophie.
Speaker 3: Congratulations.
Speaker 13: Thank you guys so much, thank.
Speaker 10: You, thanks so thanks for looking up to the kids while I drive around Melbourne.
Speaker 3: He's coming home with cash.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you can pay for the babysitter. You guys can have a night out now. That is life changing money. Congratulations, Sophie. We can't wait to meet you.
Speaker 13: Oh, thank you so much. I can't wait too.
Speaker 4: Who's the first person you're going to call to telling me wan the cash?
Speaker 13: I have no idea. I believe us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well done, guys. So we'll let you go because I know you've got the kids there. But congratulations, we'll send him ho I'm soon to celebrate.
Speaker 10: Thank you, thanks so soon, bye.
Speaker 3: Bye, well done. Amazing.
Speaker 10: You've got a special phone call, really special, really special.
Speaker 4: You've got one very happy wife at home. Congratulations.
Speaker 2: Was it worth it?
Speaker 7: Oh? Of course?
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, it was so much fun as well. It was so much fun.
Speaker 2: Is it busy out there on the streets?
Speaker 7: Yeah, certainly.
Speaker 10: I kind of see people on the streets around the place and I'm like, are you looking for Jason Lauren?
Speaker 7: As well?
Speaker 4: There have been two people doing construction just where that silver car is.
Speaker 2: For all of this day Friday, and.
Speaker 10: We were like, I remember you saying, imagine being that guy.
Speaker 4: I imagine being that Yeah, well guess what, you're that guy?
Speaker 5: That guy.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what. Stay with us on the other side of this. How about we run through the clues, put you out of your misery and.
Speaker 4: Explain them, and we're going to finally reveal where in Melbourne we have been hiding.
Speaker 3: We're on the air with Charles. He has just taken out Hide and Seek for twenty twenty five and he is walking home with how much lost?
Speaker 4: Ninety four thousand, four hundred and forty seven dollars.
Speaker 3: Yea, right across Melbourne. This is Nomber one hundred. You are on the air, which Ayson Laurens thousand dollars? I see yesterday afternoon where you finally got the knock on the door of our secret location.
Speaker 14: Jason Lawrence and can that wherever you are walk through that door, Charles, Charles from Almond you just one, Oh.
Speaker 2: My god, ninety four thousands.
Speaker 3: That's the moment Charles picked up over ninety thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: All right, it is time to break down the clues because people all over Melbourne have been trying to piece this together.
Speaker 2: Let's explain it too.
Speaker 3: Look for cs right, play that funky music now.
Speaker 4: That was chosen because my favorite nightclub that Clinton and I went to our all about what would you say laster was around the corner at seven night Club? Did you got a seven night You're the same age as.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I probably there when we were younger.
Speaker 2: Around ab we are.
Speaker 3: Of course, within twenty five k's of a Specsavers. There's one just down the road. I love a big birthday celebration. The street number here is sixteen. More revealed the street in the second sixteen.
Speaker 2: Sweet sixteen, a big birthday.
Speaker 3: We are busy during the school holidays.
Speaker 2: Now we've set up a fake business downstairs which.
Speaker 3: Is called Caravan Solutions.
Speaker 2: Caravan Specialist Solutions.
Speaker 4: So we've got banners we've got signed, we've got the website on the door.
Speaker 7: Clinty people caravan on school holidays, so that almost threw me off.
Speaker 3: We are busy during the school holidays. Yeah, the caravan. I bought my straightener. Cloud nine head offices around the corner.
Speaker 10: There's also Advanced.
Speaker 7: Here next door.
Speaker 2: Thanks, that's what he needs.
Speaker 7: To throw.
Speaker 9: There.
Speaker 7: Are you buying what I'm selling? Are you buying? Oh the market? Wow?
Speaker 2: Well market, Well that's true. It is just down the street.
Speaker 7: If you Google image this place, it used to actually be a property management company. Yeah, yeah, very building all.
Speaker 4: Over the windows on the Google Image search, says Buyers Advocates, Seller's Advocates.
Speaker 3: If you're lost, we can be found twenty two minutes away.
Speaker 4: The exhibition at Chadston at the moment is called Lost and Found, and there are signs everywhere, and we're exactly twenty two minutes from Chadster.
Speaker 3: Keep an eye out for the bomb. This location is surrounded by dog parks and.
Speaker 2: Dog Dog's HQ is just down the street.
Speaker 3: I like this one before seven, not as far as eight.
Speaker 2: I came up with this one.
Speaker 10: You're grand prix, give this one.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 4: The street we are on runs directly down in between turn seven and eight on the Melbourne Australian Grand Prix.
Speaker 3: Speaking which Clint needed a new handbag. Louis Vuitton Formula one Grand Prix, Loui Vitona the major sponsor.
Speaker 7: You can cause hitchy. We had Peter hitching a phone through. Of course you hit your caravan.
Speaker 3: Caravan. Yeah, I like this one. Is Nona making sushi for dinner. A lot of people went to Sushi Mango's restaurant in Carlo.
Speaker 10: My wife thought it was Sushi Mango's restaurant.
Speaker 4: Just down here there is a restaurant called Nana's Place, which is a restaurant with the Nana's cook.
Speaker 10: And there's also an Italian cafe down the corner.
Speaker 2: The end of the street.
Speaker 3: Now, Clint, you liked the Danger one, you came up with.
Speaker 7: This, Yes, with danger lurks opportunity. Now out the very front of this address is a big electrical don't even know what that is. It's like an electrical box box.
Speaker 2: It's a city power.
Speaker 7: Yeah, city power box. And on it is a sign which reads danger.
Speaker 3: And finally, the clue that we were going to roll out.
Speaker 2: Next was Lows sleeping with the enemy.
Speaker 3: Do you want to reveal the exact location of where we are?
Speaker 10: Charles, Number sixteen sandy Land's Street in South Melbourne.
Speaker 4: That is right, and finding us at that address was worth ninety four thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Thirty seven year old Charles has won it. He's a dad of two, his wife has worked for a year, she's.
Speaker 4: Been looking after your babies, and now you get to spend some precious time together.
Speaker 10: It's going to be so good. Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Hey, Charles, Should we do it again next year?
Speaker 10: Please do, and I'll look for you doing the taking speech and he will find us.
Speaker 2: Congratulations Charles. We're thrilled for you.
Speaker 4: Thank you for playing, and for everyone at home, thank you so much for playing along with Hide and Seek.
Speaker 2: This has just been so much fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's so much fun. We love doing it every year. It's fast becoming Melbourne's favorite game. Our two hundred and fifty thousand dollars Hide and Seek massive. Thank you to Underworks as well, because without those guys we would have frostbite.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, it's been so cold in here.
Speaker 3: You were going to walk out here with so much free Underworks gear mate. Let me tell you.
Speaker 4: Want us to show us, show you around our date living up you're probably.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, we'll take specsavers as well, spas ninety four grammar. You're good to buy your own bloody glasses.
Speaker 7: We're going.
Speaker 3: Want to go home.
Speaker 2: I want to go this ship.
Speaker 3: Hold, we are alive from our hide and seek location, which was sixteen Sandalan Street in South Melbourne.
Speaker 2: That what was it.
Speaker 3: Sixteen Sandaland Street in South Melbourne. We were sleeping with the enemy.
Speaker 4: I would like to point out that we did not know where we were going, so we did not choose this someone else.
Speaker 7: It did give us a good laugh though, Oh yeah, locked it in.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Sleeping with the enemy was a fun clue. But a mass of congratulations if you're just joining us, Charles. Some woman picked up ninety four thousand dollars. The video of the moment we were found is incredible. It is live now Jason Lauren on socials and go to Insta Facebook.
Speaker 4: We also just revealed how all the clues added up, so we'll make sure that's thrown up on a podcast as well, so you can have a listen and piece it all together.
Speaker 2: You're close to you. I'd love to know if someone was in.
Speaker 4: This street or nearby looking Yeah, how close did you get?
Speaker 3: Check out how frantic we are in the video when we first get the knock and just just have a look at the mess that we were living in. Like you watched the first couple of the video and you're just like, ohn'tidge clock? Yeah almost, I just pulled it.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I just pulled it. Almost almost I pulled it.
Speaker 3: Okay, right, yeah, but right, yeah, but not to get.
Speaker 4: What happened was when Charles came in and you set off the confetti canon it went in rot.
Speaker 3: If we weren't getting out, wouldn't have stopped. Hey, I want to head overseas.
Speaker 2: Where are we going? I'd like to go overseas too, right, we're going.
Speaker 3: Sort of sort of America.
Speaker 2: What do you mean sort of America?
Speaker 3: I'll explain. And I know you're going to blame the boyfriend for this.
Speaker 2: It's always a boyfriends.
Speaker 3: I love a destination wedding, Oh me, it just feels like it becomes more of a special events not too far away.
Speaker 4: Well, it goes for multiple days as well, so you get the you often get them before.
Speaker 7: It's a no gift job though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he traveled to the other side.
Speaker 3: Especially when you're traveling fourteen hours to Argentina. That's not America, that's where. Well, I'm saying that we started in America Aga.
Speaker 2: So the guests were from America and they went to Argentina.
Speaker 3: We had Argentina from America, South America, south from America. There we go. Yes, the only problem did it.
Speaker 2: Take them fourteen hours?
Speaker 7: Yes, that's what it says in the series is one of the great cities of the world.
Speaker 2: By the way, take fourteen hours.
Speaker 7: To so much fun.
Speaker 3: The girl has come out saying any lesson to learn on this trip, Yes, always double check and never trust your boyfriend's version of logistics. Basically, in the lead up to the wedding, flights booked combination. No, no, this is guess. This is guest heading to the wedding, they say. The reality hit a few days before the trip when we noticed there were zero details coming our way, no schedule, no group chats. Nothing. At that point we laughed it off, thinking that we actually invited. They boarded the flight, they flew to Argentina, only to realize no, they weren't invited. Boyfriend assumed they would.
Speaker 4: Be invited, and then I'm getting married in Argentina on July exactly.
Speaker 3: My boyfriend came home said to the girl friend, we've got a book flights, Larry's getting married. They flew all the way to Argentina. Weren't invited to the wedding.
Speaker 2: Funny.
Speaker 4: I had a friend the other day say, oh, we've said a date. We're getting married in New York on this date.
Speaker 2: And I was like cool. And then I went home and I was like, was that an invitation? Did they say, like, put it in the diary, put.
Speaker 3: The fourteenth aside, save the date. Did they say, get excited?
Speaker 14: No, we don't know that yet.
Speaker 2: We don't know that.
Speaker 3: Like even like ready to go to New York again? No, ever been to the Big Apple. No, I can't wait to see you there.
Speaker 4: You saying to someone, oh, we've set the date for the wedding and it's going to be here, So no, we're not invited.
Speaker 3: It's the same situation.
Speaker 7: What are you doing?
Speaker 2: I haven't booked my flights. I haven't booked my flights.
Speaker 7: What do you do when we get to Argentina?
Speaker 4: Dub I actually think I did say, oh my gosh, we're on radio holidays.
Speaker 3: Then oh, you really threw it I think I did. You pretty much begged for an invite.
Speaker 2: Still nothing. I'll let you know. Keep you posed it if we're invited.
Speaker 3: No, you don't have to. We know you're not invited.
Speaker 2: I might just happen to be there. I'm in the area.
Speaker 10: Hello.
Speaker 3: Oh that'd look real, CRAI cray, Have you done anything right that?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: No, I just I assume I'm not invited until it really hits me over the head with an invite. That's the safest way for me. Hey, it's just gone eight to nine. Coming up next, we're gonna wrap things up. Guys, we'll relive the moment that we gave away the money. Our twenty twenty five game of Hide and Seek has come to an end on nov Morning. Right across Melbourne. This is Nova one hundred. Good morning. You are on the air with Jason Lauren. We're doing a thanks to mates. As she already express, it is a minute past nine. We are live from our Hide and Seek location. We have revealed it is sixteen Sandalands Street in South Melbourne.
Speaker 4: Yes, it is sixteen Sandaland Street in South Melbourne.
Speaker 2: We did not choose the venue. I would like to point out.
Speaker 7: Little drive by you're in the hood. Yeah, check out.
Speaker 3: Check it out on Google Maps.
Speaker 2: We set up a.
Speaker 4: Full fake business downstairs, so it was caravan shop. We had a website, we had we had signage made up. It was all there, so it wasn't an abandoned building this time. And for those who said it was too hard, well that was sort of part of the fun. That was the point we thought we got found In the first two minutes, someone walked past, looked in the window, took a photo and walked off. As soon as the game had started, they were one knock away from like two hundred and forty nine thousand dollars, so close amazing.
Speaker 3: Hey, can we just say thank you to everyone who played the game this year, whether you were out searching sending through guesses, and a huge thank you to our production crew.
Speaker 2: Guys that is and seek over for another year.
Speaker 10: It's a huge.
Speaker 7: Operations team effort.
Speaker 3: Massive like everything had to be board in furniture beds or like they've built an entire radio studio in here.
Speaker 4: Yes, our team are the best in the business, and we're so grateful to have you all behind us, because things like this don't happen that easily.
Speaker 3: A lot of microwave meals left.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you guys can go and raid the fridge. There's plenty of three.
Speaker 3: Yes, Producer Jesus.
Speaker 7: It's also a funky smell. Can someone please open the window?
Speaker 3: It is very reminiscent of a long haul flask, Isn't.
Speaker 4: It been boarded up in here for quite some time? But in all seriousness, Melbourne, thank you for playing with us. We hope you had as much fun as we did.
Speaker 3: Let's relive the moment that Charlie walked home with over ninety four thousand dollars.
Speaker 14: Jason Lawrence, wherever you are, walk through that door, Charles, Charles from Mormons, you just one.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, ninety.
Speaker 7: Four thousand Jason Lauren Lauren wake up
Speaker 15: Feeling good following them on the socials