Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to the podcast. All right, excuse me, Okay, your voice.
Speaker 2: Usually you're a lot louder.
Speaker 3: Do it again, start again?
Speaker 1: No, absolutely not.
Speaker 2: Hello and welcome to guys.
Speaker 1: Second producer party in a couple of days. Guys, pretty good, already.
Speaker 3: Strong sardines here, but we got.
Speaker 1: I have no idea what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Not so many in the sea. We've got ration.
Speaker 1: Absolutely not right, dropping like sardine.
Speaker 2: Isn't that it dropping?
Speaker 1: Dropping like flies? Casual racism in the podcast.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's actually dropping like it's out.
Speaker 2: Okay, roll call call gen Z is in the house.
Speaker 3: Nice dogs in the house.
Speaker 1: Jizy freezing, there's you go. All right, we're dropping like sardines, as they say here in Australia.
Speaker 4: Apparently apparently in a live television bore.
Speaker 1: We said we'd squeeze in another producer party before a survey break ends. Hopefully this gets up bloated today because we're the only people from from and or related to the show in the building. It's Turriday now, but hopefully Moby you can get this will blowed today.
Speaker 2: I's not.
Speaker 1: It'll probably go on Friday, but the show is back on Monday. Anyway, so long to go. Let's go nearly at the end of survey break guys, and then we're straight back into it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so there'll be a lot more partties coming, guys.
Speaker 3: Straight back into the ground. So, how was yesterday?
Speaker 1: We had some fun yesterday?
Speaker 2: I was with the boys.
Speaker 1: We went out for some drinks.
Speaker 2: It was in the sun day fo it guys.
Speaker 1: Day, fred day fret so I don't know who.
Speaker 4: Jason, he kept wanting to It was supposed to be golf at the start, remember, oh yeah, and then it just turned out to be lunch because it was the carts wouldn't work properly with the people.
Speaker 1: Really, Yeah, I think I thought we were realistically definitely not going to play golf. So we're like, why don't we just do what we're good at and go and sin some piece in.
Speaker 2: The sn So yeah, we started at the s at twelve. Yeah, and we're all a bit burned.
Speaker 1: Not gonna lie, not me, I'm I'm son smart. So yeah, we went down to the sp and Saint Killed at twelve started sinking piece straight away. Lovely day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolute ripper.
Speaker 1: But I knew I knew that we were going to be sitting out in the sun so before I left my house, because I came into work at like half nine ten maybe, and I knew that we were going to be out in the scene later, so I put on suncream before I left. Yeah, so smart. I nobody else did.
Speaker 2: And I need that.
Speaker 1: You're looking like a bit of a tomato today.
Speaker 2: I look like I'm blushing all the time. I have a really red.
Speaker 1: Notes red forehead, foread forehead.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You know what, when the sun comes out, it's just.
Speaker 2: The sun comes out.
Speaker 1: It gets me going.
Speaker 3: Hot down the streets. The melbournys are out full, the beers are flowing, and the chat chatting on.
Speaker 1: The sun is in the sky, the butterflies are chirping away and we're just getting lit.
Speaker 3: Life doesn't get much better.
Speaker 2: It really doesn't.
Speaker 4: But yeah, that was fund if your drinks had some nimbles.
Speaker 1: There from like almost six ras, yeah, just five for absolute chip. Not a whole lot of food is eaten.
Speaker 2: No, I had like two chips.
Speaker 1: Harry was good, ordered some food for the table, two bowls of chippies and some fried chicken, which is really good.
Speaker 2: And then actually we did get gluten free.
Speaker 1: We got a free pizza, but Ali money, which is good lund three pizza.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Because Brodie was like, what does everyone want? I was like, I don't want anything, and it was like gluten free pizza. I was like, no, just go normal.
Speaker 2: I'm fine. I don't need to be gluten free. He goes, now, I'm ordering gluten free pizza. And it was good. It was fucking lit even he said it was good.
Speaker 1: If we didn't know that we'd ordered gluten free pizza, I wouldn't have known. I just would have heard. It's like, oh, it's a bit of a weird pizza based but it's so fine.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It See. The thing is bread in a different on the what am I trying to say? Bread?
Speaker 4: On the other hand, it's not very good, Like my toasty looked very grim this morning.
Speaker 3: Oh you're doing that gluten free bread? Yeah, I thought you just meant bread and gender.
Speaker 1: On the other hand, I mean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, gluten free bread sorry, is like grim, whereas gluten free pasta is okay, and so's pizza.
Speaker 1: Glinten free pass is a bit weird though it's kind of like brown rice, you know, it's a bit disgusting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, whereas bread I don't really do.
Speaker 3: Forget about then I had to leave.
Speaker 1: Perry left because you had to go pick up his daughter. Then I had to leave at like half five because I was going for steak night with some of the boys.
Speaker 2: Brodie left first.
Speaker 1: Perry, Oh yeah, Brody left. Then then I had to leave to go and meet some of the guys for steak night. And then Jace was staying in a hotel not in the city, like in around kind of Chapel Street area because he know what it was because his wife is away tomorrow. So she was like, what don't you go away tonight and like just tag teaming and stuff for the kids something like that. So he was, yeah, he had nowhere to.
Speaker 2: Be, he didn't need to leave, so he was very excited to be with us.
Speaker 1: So I left.
Speaker 3: The lunch is now making. A lot of.
Speaker 2: Jays were at the hotel.
Speaker 1: You checked him into his hotel.
Speaker 4: We had a huge balcony and we just sat and we had some drinks and we watched the sunset.
Speaker 2: It was such a bar.
Speaker 1: Had a photo shoot.
Speaker 2: We had We did have a photo shoot guys that I will have to upload the pics.
Speaker 1: They're really cute, really nice.
Speaker 2: They're really nice.
Speaker 3: It's in bonding.
Speaker 2: It was great. Yeah, we know. We had a great time.
Speaker 1: And I arrived at stake night with the boys and I told him where I was all day and they were like, oh yeah, like we can absolutely tell you've been on the beers all day. And they're like, are you gonna go back old? What's your vibe? And I was like, oh no, I'll see what the story is. And then DJ Pete the beat who DJ's a bingo loco with me? That's right, he was there. So he dropped me back close to Jase's hotel and then I joined you guys had another drink there, Yes, then you left.
Speaker 2: Then I left.
Speaker 1: It was almost like as as I got there, you leave, you left.
Speaker 4: Well I did say I was leaving at eight thirty to Jase, but you weren't there. And then it was like it was nine. I was like, yeah, I've.
Speaker 2: Got to work tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Guys, you need to rein it in and also.
Speaker 1: Like just need to did you set a curfew for gen Z?
Speaker 2: I did get a little.
Speaker 5: In trouble today, Well do you want me to expline? No, what happened, Let's just leave that. That's the conversation for.
Speaker 1: Give us a top line that was playing at home. Mace dog is actually a gen Z's manager.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, it was fine. She just she called me in the morning saying she wasn't feeling well, so she was going to have the day off, which is fine today, your yesterday, yesterday.
Speaker 2: But to be fair, I did have a valid reason.
Speaker 3: Correct, we were getting one. No, she didn't have a vale.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is fine.
Speaker 3: But then four hours later I see she's uploading Instagram getting on the beers.
Speaker 2: I was like, well, I didn't want to.
Speaker 3: I wanted to tell me that, you mate.
Speaker 4: I wanted to stay home, and the boys were like, no, you need to come out, you need a distraction, come out.
Speaker 2: But I also get it. Yeah, it wasn't very professional of me.
Speaker 1: Yeah. We living with len guys.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 4: I'm a gen Z and that's I'm learning. I'm learning the ways of the millennials.
Speaker 1: Partying is a priority. We have to accept that.
Speaker 3: We do have to.
Speaker 1: The sooner we accept that, I think, be sorry.
Speaker 5: Look at me, you're forgiven, mate, Thank you forgot Oh forgive.
Speaker 3: If I didn't have to send some emails out in your behalf, yes.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 2: This morning I got into it had ninety one emails.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we had some ship to do. But that's okay.
Speaker 1: You got it today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, actually we were on fire. Well I was on fire. We were at the start.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You got pretty late today because because I drove through yesterday because I didn't actually you know what the story was with our drinks yesterday, because we'd kind of positioned it as maybe lunch, maybe a beer. So I had driven into work. Then when I found out that we were going to be getting on the beer, I was like, okay, plan to drive home and then get like a trauma or whatever to the s B. Then I ran at a time because Brodie appeared in the office. So then I had to leave my car here, and then we got an uber, so then I had to my car is here.
Speaker 3: Well that's better than drive diving. Yes, under the influence.
Speaker 1: Oh absolutely, you know what I mean? Absolutely, yes, now, But also I had to yeah, never was never going to do that yet. But I got up this morning it was going to be a nice day and walked to her. That's why I'm in my runner is my shorties?
Speaker 3: Where do you leave?
Speaker 1: So thera? So it's like forty five minutes, popped the potty on. Yeah, lovely done in a little ice coffee on my way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everybody's drink of choice. While we're talking about andresso martini. Yeah, I went through.
Speaker 2: You are spreading martini.
Speaker 3: If I'm out and it's my first drink of the night, give me a espresso martini to give me that little pek.
Speaker 1: You But would you only have it if you need a pepper you step.
Speaker 3: No, I actually really enjoy the taste. I am a bit of a coffee gowl much. But then if I had to choose another drink, it'd just be a skinny bitch, which is your.
Speaker 2: Body them in them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was just on the stone and wood. Yesterday. I went through a real, real long strong patch of Cuba libres, Cuba libre, Cuba, libre roum cocon lime.
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, so good. I even went to Cuba where they created the Cuba libre.
Speaker 3: You smoke on a cigar at the same time.
Speaker 1: Absolutely I did. Yeah, it went to cigar real cigars. So good.
Speaker 2: He's choked himself out.
Speaker 1: We went to a horse ranch in Cuba, and part of the day is like you're I'm doing a horseback tour and then you have a little like a liquid lunch like some mahiroroes. So it's obviously with room, it's either mahidros or Cuba librais. So for lunch, you're obviously not going to hit the Cuba librais there for a dinner. So for lunch, have a mohiro and a cigar. Yeah, And at this place they're like, oh, we make our own honey here as well. So instead of instead of sugar in a mahido, because sugar is a big ingredient you put down. Yeah, what's a hero it's room, rum, sugar, mints, punch. What's the actual non alcoholic bit in a mahida? Though? Soda? Water?
Speaker 2: I think it's some.
Speaker 1: Water?
Speaker 3: Was vodka?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Traditional?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 3: Something new every day ship?
Speaker 1: Not.
Speaker 3: My heats are dangerous because they taste delicious. And then all of a sudden you ate meters down. You're like, holy shit, I can't see here.
Speaker 1: You go white rom sugar, lime, juice, soda, water and mint, so so and so at this place there like.
Speaker 2: Instead of heroes or their drink of choice, isn't it in Cuba?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, which is rom coc and lime. So we're having metoes in there, like instead of putting sugar in Johnny, use some of our real honey. Absolutely, I prefer that anyway.
Speaker 3: From the bees.
Speaker 1: From from the bees.
Speaker 4: Yeah, did you have to go down? Do you get your hont to the honeycomb and get the honey.
Speaker 1: Shop they had, they had, they had these jars.
Speaker 4: No, I'm going to dress up in a bee has maat suit. I'm going to go down to the comb the honeycomb.
Speaker 1: Is that what they called behind honeycomb?
Speaker 2: Honeycomb?
Speaker 4: And I'm gonna get the honey with my little net over my face and I'm gonna get all the honey off and I'll put it in.
Speaker 2: A bottle for you. That's how you can get your honey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 2: That's how you get your honey money.
Speaker 1: So in Cuba they do that just with Cuban bees, I suppose. So they put some honey in the meido. Its beautiful. And then they gave us a cigar and they were like, would you like some honey for your cigar. I'm like, what are you talking about. They're like, oh, let us do it. It's going to be lovely. So they got a big fat Cuban cigar and they got like a very skinny stick, like a wooden skewer. Let's say, dip that into the honey so that the wooden skewer was all honey glazed, and then ran that honey glazed stick through this cigar. As you smoke it, you getney, you get it, You get a honey infused sweeter taste. Oh my god, which is really good.
Speaker 2: That's sick.
Speaker 1: Cigars are so heavy though, and you're not you're not inhaling. You're not supposed to inhale, so it's just for the taste.
Speaker 3: It waked me out every time I go to that Siglo and you go and smoke a cigar.
Speaker 2: A cigarette bar here, Yeah, it's a.
Speaker 3: Bar in the city and it's literally like they sell cigars, sit on.
Speaker 1: The roof, cocktail and cigar.
Speaker 3: But actually, really, what about.
Speaker 2: You guys do a show? Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. One of my friends in school at home just bought a Sheesha pipe for his from and we were like, still in schools, you like want to come over on the weekend and just smoke the she sho Yeah cool. He set it open his dining table.
Speaker 2: It's so red.
Speaker 1: We'd I'll be like seventeen or eighteen and just smoking Sheiesha for the afternoon.
Speaker 3: But it waked me out because cigars and she sha, you don't hal do you, hail? I don't know, don't you so that you you just suck this cigar.
Speaker 1: And sook the pipe and then you just blow it out.
Speaker 3: That's the point, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Taste Yeah, no, it tastes the point.
Speaker 4: Anyway, back to my drink, guys, no one ever asked me my favorite drink.
Speaker 1: That's because you said a vodka.
Speaker 2: Like a cocktail.
Speaker 1: I mean, okay, hey, hey, Ali, what's your cocktail of choice?
Speaker 2: Cosmo? Oh yeah, I do love me my first?
Speaker 4: We last, Oh my god, we did shots?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we did do shots.
Speaker 1: Because the organized some wet pussies for the guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah I didn't.
Speaker 4: Okay, was it a wet puss Yes it was, but we didn't organize wet pussies.
Speaker 1: He didn't.
Speaker 2: For the points, who knows, don't get No one's.
Speaker 3: The food for thought?
Speaker 2: What bees?
Speaker 1: Right, you're going back to the bees, so yep, yep, you've.
Speaker 3: Got Australian bees.
Speaker 1: Irish bees and are they different?
Speaker 3: But like technically if you were a bee that lived in Australia in the heart of Melbourne, right, just say you've got to bee Hive down on the corner of Clarendon Straight. Could you technically decide you're going to go traveling and fly from Melbourne to Cuba?
Speaker 1: That's what birds do Technically, I'd say, yes, you can't.
Speaker 3: So does that technically mean that the bees around the world are all the same bees?
Speaker 4: And bees that's different? Like what's the word different species?
Speaker 2: Species? Yeah? You know what I mean, Like there's different speeds.
Speaker 4: It's like whales, though, there's whales all around the world.
Speaker 3: But would you say that, like, so you're you're sick for different bees around the world, different whales around the world, anything else or just well no, no, so here's another one.
Speaker 2: Just the whales move around.
Speaker 1: They migrate. The boss it down. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So you know how you're from Ireland?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm familiar.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, And you know how like you be different to us? He speaks in terms of accent.
Speaker 1: Well, I think you speak different to me.
Speaker 2: Speaks different to every Australia.
Speaker 3: Do you reckon that the bees in Australia would like their flat would flap different to the bees in Ireland.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't say the wings flap different, but I'd say if they're asked to Irish dance. They're probably better than the Australian bees.
Speaker 3: You get where I'm going with this, and I think bloody for wack.
Speaker 2: Job, Yeah for whack job.
Speaker 1: I do know that there's African bees. I should know that the African bee, also known as the Africanized honey bee and colloquially colloquially as the killer bee, is a.
Speaker 2: Y They have malaria.
Speaker 4: Well that's a mosquito because they have malaria that comes from Africa.
Speaker 1: So this is a hybrid of the western honey bee. Fun fact, you know, which is you mix the African bees and the European bees such as the Italian honey bees. So yes, there is different bees around the world.
Speaker 3: There you go, And you know why was the bee's hair so sticky?
Speaker 2: Did you just like google a bee joke?
Speaker 3: Phone's over here? Why was the bee's hair so sticky? Got it because it was using her honey comb?
Speaker 2: That's the best dog joke?
Speaker 1: Is that one? Off the top of your head.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she wouldn't be able to think of anything like that.
Speaker 3: I actually haven't googled, and I've just realized I've got a meeting in one minute.
Speaker 1: You want to bring the bee facts.
Speaker 4: But you know I can continue on. Maybe we'll talk about Mace while she's.
Speaker 3: Oh the old diggity dog. Well, it's been real guys.
Speaker 2: See my dog.
Speaker 1: I'll see you look at your meeting Monday.
Speaker 2: I'm working from home tomorrow.
Speaker 3: It's stunning. See you on Monday. See what funny Tody? Thank you. And if you see a bee, just get it, bring it back and then we'll get a be in Melbourne and we'll see we'll.
Speaker 2: Be it out. We won't see it out, we'll be it out.
Speaker 4: Hey, she's good, all right, see you do may dog out of the house.
Speaker 1: All right. We'll wait for the door to close and then we'll be in the bitch. She's almost gone.
Speaker 2: All right, has she gone? Has she left the building?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: So more beach at beach at Gizzy, How are you so good?
Speaker 1: Gen Z. We just did a really good survey break thing to do, which is.
Speaker 4: Oh, oh what's going on our studio?
Speaker 1: Our studio just recess started. We're still rolling. We just a really good survey break thing to do, which is clear aid, proper, proper, spring clean, spring clean on our show office.
Speaker 4: Yes, well, to be fair, so we we absolutely love it like we get sent so many packages and stuff like that, but it all gets piled up, like with the boxes and everything. We should really be better at that, and like just a lot of stuff gets thrown into our office and we kind of just push it into a corner and forget about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and a lot of rubbish. Baby the studio and us. The studio next to us is being used by all of the texts and they're on a huge, a huge meeting with all the other texts in the whole country. But for some reason, they have the Jason Lauren branding up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we were like, who's working It's because we're the only ones here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so yeah, we're clean at the office because also the office we're doing a big general clean, but they weren't going to clean up the ship that's in our office because radio studio offices are a different breed, Like it's not it's not like a corporate office where it's just like excess paper and a couple of coffee. Like there's we had to put with clear out the clamp that we ought that we got for Lauren's car, and we had a kids drama set that we got.
Speaker 2: Of her family was staying with her.
Speaker 1: We had lots of clothes.
Speaker 2: Just like rent, like makeup.
Speaker 1: Like makeup, the books.
Speaker 2: Oh, we've got a library.
Speaker 1: We now have a library in our office. We didn't throw it though, because that's obviously like knowledge is key.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and we've also like got present so we've got like photo frames, We've got all nice fan mail all around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, lovely and lovely frames. Snack draw Yeah, we've snack drawer and less with snack drawer, more of.
Speaker 2: An alcohol stock, alcohol stock.
Speaker 1: We also to send an email. An email was circulated around the office saying, if you have got alcohol, you need to store it away. Don't because we were all all of us had our desks, our office desks decorated with.
Speaker 4: Bottles of because Zonzo said shout out is the best. So we used to have like a bottle on our desk just for decoration. And yeah, so we finally had to put that away. But yeah, we did such a good job, all right. We redid the whiteboards.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all of our content planning on the whiteboards. Needed to get rid of all the old ship and be ready for the new ship to start in monday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and like it looks like a new office.
Speaker 1: It looks like it looks a million times bigger.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And to be fair, like we had the music going. We we were on a fucking roll. Jiz and I had our heads down and we, I want to say, powered on for like two hours.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then we were.
Speaker 1: Like, okay, no, we need a snack.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So we had a little snack and then we were like, you know what, guy, let's still a body.
Speaker 2: Let's steal a pod.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which is good. I'm just thinking should we.
Speaker 2: Call and should we call someone?
Speaker 1: Should we call Mobi because he uh, let's do it? Yeah, because Mobi couldn't come to yesterday because his car broke down.
Speaker 2: We hope the car is better other Mobi.
Speaker 1: Okay, carolling the Mobi because he's not in my phone this movie. He's in his bend French calling the mob, calling the movie oh four five O two stop stop that. Do we think the Mobi is going to answer?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I really hope so. But it's true that I feel like he could be napping.
Speaker 1: Right nothing in the movie like the movie. I hope this is the movie. I hope he's not nothing. It's only half to plus he didn't he didn't need to be up early. I have my head barn, oh ship fuck, there hes here? What is there here?
Speaker 2: Okay, be right back? Did you pick up?
Speaker 1: Is this the movie? Hello?
Speaker 2: The movie? It's the gen Z.
Speaker 6: You guys, are you out on a run?
Speaker 1: No, he said very.
Speaker 6: I am currently lugging a I just got my car back from me from the mechanic and I had to go to Chadson pick up some new suit pants.
Speaker 1: Saturday, Saturday, So what's your outfit? Comprising of those playing along at home, We're going to the Radio Awards on Saturday. The actress were flying to Sydney.
Speaker 6: The Radio Awards for the Radio Awards.
Speaker 1: Well, both is applicable, I feel so what what what are you? What are you wearing? What's the outfit?
Speaker 6: So it's look, look, the only suit on the head was a bit formal. It's like it was like a black one one a few times it was fine. So I needed to get something a little bit this formal for this occasion but still still nice. So I got a light blue that's nice. Yeah, white blue sir jackets and perish and a black shirt.
Speaker 5: Wow, that sounds sick.
Speaker 1: I'm very excited to see that. So blue likely like with a black shirt, are you going to do a tie or a bow tie.
Speaker 6: No, not a tie guy. If I'm being honest, I don't actually even know how to tie tie. But even if I did, I'll probably a point it.
Speaker 1: So you're going to leave the black shirt kind of like open collar.
Speaker 6: Like the blue will be open, like not too open, not like three or four buttons, you know, like maybe.
Speaker 1: Maybe one maybe as we sit down and the awards begin, you open another button after each hour kicks hour.
Speaker 2: Drink.
Speaker 6: Progressively get looser as then it.
Speaker 1: Goes on and maybe. So what was the story with your car?
Speaker 6: Look, Luckily it wasn't too much of a big deal, but it was just a call in leak. It's quite scary because it leaked onto the engine so that the hood started smirking a lot.
Speaker 1: Oh shit.
Speaker 6: Yeah, while I was driving it and I was like I was going down a leg on the street in the middle of house and there was some Indonesian cultural festival and he was just driving.
Speaker 1: Right down in the middle of it was.
Speaker 6: For like two hours with all of this festivity going on around me and people are people looking because it wasn't part very well and emergency over. Yeah, it was. It was a it was a whole ordeal. But likely there are PA consolesn't too much, so I'll take that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, that's good news.
Speaker 4: Well maybe we're very excited to see it on Saturday.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, well we'll see, you'll see, you'll see it. And we all catch we was staying flight together. We are on the same flight.
Speaker 1: Two separate flights going. So are you flying version of you flying Quantis?
Speaker 6: Oh, I should check that.
Speaker 1: You should take that. I'm Virgin and I'm Quantis. Yeah, so I think there's a big there's a big group booking obviously made by the company, and I thought that I was the odd one out because all and Brody and Perry are all flying with a Virgin. But then it turns out that the majority of the people from the company are flying Quantis and that's the flight I'm on.
Speaker 2: So then we're split up.
Speaker 1: So I don't know what why it's they both leave at nine.
Speaker 4: And yeah, we land at the exact same time, and we're all staying together with in the same hotel, which will be so nice. It's gonna be great. I'm really looking forward to it and seeing everyone else.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're with Ali, Brody, Perry.
Speaker 6: Right, so who strings to quantity?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you want.
Speaker 1: Will get quantus points.
Speaker 2: The last point. I'm going for it. No, that's for me.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't. I didn't do anything, but funnily enough, and obviously like the company has organized all of these flights are the accommodation for the Radio Awards, but they've done it through an external agency to manage this huge corporate group booking. But on my details, I'm listed as missus Jazz Keene.
Speaker 6: Is a girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did flag it just in case, like I try to board the plane and they say, this is not you. So I did flag it, and I think I don't know. I haven't heard back.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: This reminds me I need to ask for early check in for hair and maker Yeah, you do remind me when we leave.
Speaker 1: You said it three times?
Speaker 6: Okay to the hotel? Yeah yeah because yeah, oh yeah right. We arrived at Team twenty five in Sydney.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So while the girls are getting hair and makeup, Dawn, I think the boys are going to go for like a lunch somewhere, we'll be getting ready. Yeah I am.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What sort of shoes are you wearing?
Speaker 6: By some some sort of just suit shoes black?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm going to keep my outfit surprise.
Speaker 2: I think I'm not going to reveal.
Speaker 1: Except I've seen. But I mean, if you're wearing it right now, you wore it is worth today.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, just stiffing hair.
Speaker 1: Maybe what was I going to say? What I'm picturing already from Moby's suit is the baby blue that they wear in Oh my god, are you going to Are you going to complete the foot with the top us?
Speaker 6: Let me have a look at this, dumb and dumber.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 2: Google?
Speaker 6: Oh, I don't think it's quite.
Speaker 2: To Google, just so I can for a reference.
Speaker 1: Wear the suits.
Speaker 6: It's like a shade. It's like a shade, uh, vibrantly.
Speaker 2: Like that's definitely going to be movie one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: I think you've got to get the top part to match. And the cane.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't know if I have the balls to roller ound with a cane.
Speaker 1: And you know what, I'm now rethinking my outfit and I think I should get a full orange suit and we can go as Doman dogmer as is it Lloyd Christmas? And that will be such a pair of move that would.
Speaker 6: If you get an orange suit, maybe I will change my color.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that would be a pair of move But I feel like if anyone, if anyone's rocking up, if anyone's going to do it, do something like that at the Radio Awards needs to be talent. It needs to be like, I'm excited to see you on Saturday. We missed you at launch yesterday.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, all good, and you're all good.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm all good. I go back today just in time to do all the stuff I needed to do before we go away for the weekends. So yeah, it's good.
Speaker 1: And well you're going to have You're going to have one more thing to do before the weekend, because I'm going to send you this podcast file.
Speaker 2: There's there's been no time stamps, so maybe it should be pretty for you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, good yob. Guys, that's a real podcast these days.
Speaker 1: We weren't actually calling just for a catch up. We're just calling to let you know you have to blow the podcast to be today.
Speaker 2: Well, guys, thank you so much for listening.
Speaker 4: If you are for everybody at home, and we yeah, we'll be live from the acres on Saturday. Maybe we'll do a bit of behind the scenes content now Instagram, so check Jason Laurence Socials.
Speaker 1: Yeah, lots of behind the scenes for me, and.
Speaker 2: We are back on Monday. Guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah go service break is almost over. We almost have to set our very early alarms again. Then we're on the home stretch until the end of the year. Something like nine or ten weeks of fun before the end.
Speaker 6: Of the year.
Speaker 2: Got a lot of fun coming too, so stay tuned and listen from six on a Monday.
Speaker 1: Okay, see you the Moby, see you the Moby, and see you the podcast. See the podcast, see you gen Z, see the jes Z.