Speaker 1: Jason, Lauren on over one hundred.
Speaker 2: Good morning everybody, and happy Halloween for Friday. Good morning team, Hello, good morning, okay.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Good morning Melbourne. Happy Halloween. It's hot outside.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what we not where I am right, So we should point out we are not all in the studio together. We are not Lauren and Clinton. You are in separate parts around the building.
Speaker 1: Yes, we're getting ready for Halloween. Jason. I've got three people here helping me get into my outfit, and one of them just said, it looks like you're dressed up like you're coming out of a bum hoole.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, okay, ye get.
Speaker 1: Excited to see my outfit.
Speaker 3: Guys, let me give you this hint. It looks like I'm just coming out.
Speaker 1: Jesse's Elton John.
Speaker 2: Have you worn something in from home? Laurenting to me Clint, I rocked up in a black shirt and black like athletic shorts, and she goes, you look fit? Is that your Costumeoween? All right, Look, we're gonna have a bit of fun today. It's our Halloween show. We'll go trick or treating on the phone. The studio is completely decked out, looks amazing, guys, might I.
Speaker 1: Might not make it for a bit. This is slightly more work than I thought. Right, Producer Jazz is here. How's it going?
Speaker 3: Jazz is so good. Let's just say we're trying to fill up one of the holes.
Speaker 1: Oy make of that what you will. So you might need to play a song and I will be in as soon as I can.
Speaker 3: Lauren, I'm I'm just worried I might reveal something I shouldn't.
Speaker 2: Oh, are we going to see many stand away?
Speaker 1: Did you come as free Willy?
Speaker 2: Now? I don't know if you guys are aware, but my costume did not make it in the mail.
Speaker 1: Oh this was your idea to dress up, and now you're not dressed up.
Speaker 2: Producer Brady random the shops yesterday and got me a back up outfit which is a little pop. But all right, look we'll reveal.
Speaker 1: My god, my costume is getting weirder and weirder.
Speaker 2: I can hear something inflating?
Speaker 1: All right? Play a song?
Speaker 2: All right, guys? Can I can I sit the mood for today? It is Halloween? Hey? Also bad day to have like the morning after an over red room. Last night was a late one. It was brilliant and here we are in costumes. I'm thinking because of Halloween, we have a bit of fun with the music today. Are you all right?
Speaker 1: Not all right?
Speaker 2: Guys, welcome to Halloween Friday. I give you.
Speaker 3: I don't know what's ghost Busters?
Speaker 2: Its Ghosts Ray Parker Jr. I need you in the studio next for costume reveal.
Speaker 1: My head like that.
Speaker 2: Hooray Parker Junior, Ghostbusters. Happy Halloween, Melbourne. And this is an Ober one hundred. You are on the air with Jas and Lauren sans Clint and Lauren at the moment, actually they are outside the studio getting ready in their Halloween costumes.
Speaker 1: We're here, but we're not in there yet, but we are here. We're ready for Halloween. Are you ready, cliar I'm ready?
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Now, I just want to remind everyone my costume did not arrive.
Speaker 1: So when you see Mike, so, even though you were the one that made us do this, I said, I don't want to dress up for Halloween. We work on radio, no one can see us.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: You were insistent that we do this, and now.
Speaker 3: You're telling me you yeah, do you know what happened? I hate you because mine didn't arrive either.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, I've really gone.
Speaker 3: But I've done a makeshift version, which is even better. And I think it got stuck. Now, we ordered from Vietnam, so I think it's I think it might still be.
Speaker 2: You know, it got me, the tariffs. The tariffs got me.
Speaker 1: You guys, you two wanted to dress up and I've really this. I feel a Bridget Jones esque. I feel like, wait, I've really gone to the nth degree to make my costume amazing.
Speaker 2: Stand away, yes? Or do you please enter the studio?
Speaker 3: I have a walking song.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, my god, don't tell me you've dressed up as Taylor Swift.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Oh shake you, shake it up.
Speaker 4: He's Taylor Swift, isn't He'll give you my Taylor ere a guy.
Speaker 2: He is not Taylor Swift.
Speaker 3: Me drifting everything. So I'm from there. I'm from the Shake It Off film clip with do you know when Taylor's dressed as a cheerleader?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I can't wait to see it. So you've gone the sexy cost.
Speaker 2: Look terrifying to be look at you?
Speaker 3: Are you reprising that? Tell everyone what I am not with Lauren?
Speaker 1: I haven't seen either of you.
Speaker 3: Very juicy. I am very juicy, Lauren, he's got his meat out.
Speaker 2: I'm a human hamburger.
Speaker 1: Oh not again, I've done it was the pizza slice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know I've done the Katy Perry hamburger. Remember when she was Yeah, that's right as a hamburger.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm going to need a handler to help me. I don't know if I'm going to fit through the door.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I know where you are. I better know what you are? Inflatable. I had to do.
Speaker 6: You are?
Speaker 1: That is a double suzzage, Doug. But I have to I can only it only works if I put my head down like this.
Speaker 2: You are an inflatable Dalmatian. I'm a human hamburger.
Speaker 3: Do you make a great sausage dalmation?
Speaker 2: That is a great outfit?
Speaker 3: You actually a condom?
Speaker 1: Do I look like I'm coming out of a buttthole?
Speaker 2: You do?
Speaker 1: So the amount of people on Instagram that said you have to wear this for Halloween because there's these viral videos of people walking around in these huge, inflatable so into dog outfits, and they brought me a kid's versions and my head doesn't fit in the hole. And as if sausage dogs do already didn't have short enough legs.
Speaker 3: I didn't have so many people telling me to dress like Taylor swift ons.
Speaker 2: Did you pick that?
Speaker 1: Disgusting?
Speaker 2: He moved to the other mIRC Did you pick that outfit?
Speaker 3: Well, no, my original outfit was, you know, the sparkly one piece, the ones.
Speaker 2: So you're always going Taylor, this is just a you were going to do in the year. As the opener?
Speaker 1: Are you changing every hour?
Speaker 3: The crul summer? It's on the waistill I can do it next week.
Speaker 2: You know what's on the way for me? Edward says the hands.
Speaker 1: Oh that would have been.
Speaker 2: Imagine me pushing the buttons all morning.
Speaker 1: I probably wouldn't bet a job.
Speaker 2: That's what I thought.
Speaker 1: Well, I just this is a fun idea until I remembered I have to be in this for three hours and I can't sit down because I've got a whole sausage dog at the back of me.
Speaker 3: I got to do the news in this.
Speaker 1: So what flood of that came from your wardrobe?
Speaker 3: Tailor most of it?
Speaker 2: It's not going to mess with the credibility.
Speaker 3: Okay, what about the midriff?
Speaker 1: It's gorgeous.
Speaker 3: I didn't eat last night.
Speaker 1: Oh you didn't skip back, your skirts on backwards. He's got the zip in front. Oh no, he's so melourn demons. I think I might choke him this up. That hole is not big.
Speaker 2: Enough from him and him, I might turn on myself into myself after last night.
Speaker 1: Yes, no, it's what costumes for the next.
Speaker 3: You're in it for the long haul.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, we're going a huge show coming up. We are giving any guests.
Speaker 1: In it, Carlson, She's gonna love it.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's right, gee ye yeah.
Speaker 3: Who else?
Speaker 1: What are we doing oday?
Speaker 2: We are giving away a family holiday overseas.
Speaker 1: Are people doing trick or trading it?
Speaker 2: Not yet? Yes, the very funny Urshula Carson is going to be joining us a little bit later on as well. Happy Halloween, Melbourne and your Friday Somber twelve to twelve. Good morning Melbourne, this is number one hundred. You are on the air with Jason Lauren Clint here as well. Happy Halloween.
Speaker 1: Discover Beautiful suber on the Island of Borneo.
Speaker 3: We're Luxury, Advasure and serenity meat like Royal Brunete Airlines.
Speaker 1: Book Now, Jason Lawrence, I can play Thank your friend.
Speaker 2: This is fast becoming our new favorite.
Speaker 1: Game, and I would like to tell everyone because I'm not good at anything but this game, I'm the undisputed you are you are? No, I'm stepping back and letting you two losers fight it out today.
Speaker 2: Okay, representing.
Speaker 3: I'll just introduce him again. Good day, race you back to take it out.
Speaker 1: So, Reese, this is the third or fourth time Clints represented you and he's yet to get a win, but we keep giving you second chance.
Speaker 3: Throwing show on socials.
Speaker 7: Here we got this clean.
Speaker 1: Now if you haven't heard this before, thirteen twenty four ten is on number. If you want to play, we are about to give away a family holiday to Saber Beautiful ocean side island destination.
Speaker 2: This is the final round, so this is the final person going in the running, and then after the succeeding news, we'll give away that family holiday. Angie, I'm representing you. How are we?
Speaker 3: I'm good?
Speaker 5: How are you?
Speaker 2: We are excellent for a holiday?
Speaker 5: Deal, always for a holiday?
Speaker 1: Now, Andrew Talloween, you've got two teenage boys. They're getting into the spirit today.
Speaker 5: Oh no, they're a bit past that.
Speaker 8: They're fifteen.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, alright, who's going first? Because I feel sorry for it? Because you lose every time.
Speaker 3: I'm going on a holiday, mate, I'm to take some air reguard glint.
Speaker 2: I'm going on a holiday. I'm going to take some araguard and some green zinc.
Speaker 3: Specific I'm going on a holiday. I'm taking some air reguard, some green zinc, and I'm also going to take a beach ball.
Speaker 2: I'm going on a holiday. I'm going to take some ragar, some green zinc, a beach ball, and my pink and purple Frank Green.
Speaker 3: I think we can just go Frank Green.
Speaker 2: No, no, the game.
Speaker 1: No, that's not how the game works.
Speaker 3: So I'm going on a holiday. I'm going to take some air reguard. I'm going to take some green zinc. I'm going to take a beach ball. I'm going to take a purple and blue that I keep going crap from you, and a cabana.
Speaker 2: I'm going on a holiday.
Speaker 1: What are you taking?
Speaker 2: I'm taking your regard from taking green think, taking a beach ball, taking my Frank Green. I'm taking a cabana, and I'm taking my popping hot rush.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm going on a holiday. I'm taking air reguard, green zinc, a cabana, a Frank Green, No, you.
Speaker 1: Missed one in orders a beach ball of world class loser at this game.
Speaker 2: Edgie in the running before the holiday. We're going to it on the other side of the next break.
Speaker 1: Okay, found, we'll find a consolation price.
Speaker 2: Such, you're back the wrong horse there?
Speaker 1: Did you have fun losing four times? Looking not mad disappointed? All right, Reese, it's been fun playing. But Angie, you are in the running. We've had five winners and next one of those five people will be winning this overseas holiday family holiday to Saba looks absolutely.
Speaker 2: We've enjoyed playing this all week.
Speaker 1: We have pack and play.
Speaker 2: Now five people in the running. The ultimate luxury family holiday up for grabs.
Speaker 1: On the island of Borneo. You'll flying adventure family holiday.
Speaker 2: A board a Royal Brunei airline. So let's do it. Who is sending on this holiday?
Speaker 1: As I am the carryover champion and I want every round I played and represented many game. We have a winner. They're on the line now, but I don't know the one yet. Chevelle from Sunbury, good morning. Would you like a family holiday to suber and borne Yes, the family holiday is yours, Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: How good Chevelle. They tell us, what are you going to pack?
Speaker 8: Not I packed yesterday because that was way too long.
Speaker 1: It was way too long to pay. Well done, have an amazing time.
Speaker 8: Oh, thank you guys so much. You don't understand how much this will mean to my family and I will be fantastic.
Speaker 1: How badly do you need this holiday?
Speaker 8: Oh so badly. You don't understand the last couple of years that we've had. It's just yes, this will this will be so so appreciated.
Speaker 2: Have a wonderful time trying to park all that and go and enjoy yourself.
Speaker 1: Have an awesome time. Congratulations, congrat Thank you Chevelle from Sunbury Family Holiday US.
Speaker 2: A postcard, Yeah that's still a thing.
Speaker 1: Aorn you email.
Speaker 2: Good morning Melbourne. This is an over one hundred you want Wellman there with Jason, Lauren, Clint s here, well, sorry Clint's here, Sorry Taite's here as well.
Speaker 3: Thank you. That's good.
Speaker 2: So it is happy Halloween everybody. We picked out costumes. Mine didn't arrive in time. I was going to get Edwards's hands.
Speaker 1: This is the ultimate stitch up because I said I hate dressing up. I'm not dressing up, and Jay said you're such a bad sport. You've got to dress up. You've got to dress up Halloween. And I'm in a giant inflatable stock costume and Jason has put in zero effort into his outfit.
Speaker 2: To answer your.
Speaker 1: Question, No, it's not warm because it's got a fan in it.
Speaker 3: Clinton inflatable costumes in the in your bumhole.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just just down on the side there. Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: She was out give me little scratch and the good spot in my bot.
Speaker 3: Before she was she was on now I can't pause. Before she was eating out of a dog bowl and I.
Speaker 1: Need to drink, and that was like, you have to, you have to drink.
Speaker 2: We had jelly roll last night in Over's Red Room, speaking of dog treats.
Speaker 1: I should have come dressed is jelly roll that's fast and been in double denim and instead I'm dressed, Hey, giants inflatable.
Speaker 2: Big shout out to everyone that joined us for the Red Room last night. She was a cracker.
Speaker 1: It was awesome.
Speaker 2: We're going to play back some audio from the Red Room coming up after seven o'clock. He We're going to play about one of his performances and the bit of a speech he did going into it.
Speaker 1: He also did a cover of Keith Urban, Yes, and he did. He did a couple of covers. Ye oh, he did one will tell you about it in a bit. Purchased did In other words, very embarrassed he.
Speaker 3: Did.
Speaker 2: How was the handshake? You were check?
Speaker 3: I've watched that a few times.
Speaker 2: So we Jelly came out. I put my hand out to shake his hand. I felt like there was a beat.
Speaker 3: He was fine, There was a there was a minute awkward beat where I was hoping and praying for not just wanted. And then he went in. It was a great show. Now a few surprise guests, one being Oh my god, Tony Giants from nine.
Speaker 1: News loves the jelly.
Speaker 3: Jelly loves country music, so he was just he was front and center as son loved it.
Speaker 1: My mom was there and when we walked out, she got in early and she kept saying, I'm with Lauren, I'm with Laurence. I'm going to come in before the crown. I'm with Lauren. And I was like, Okay, they get it. She came up and she when we got on the stage to introduced him, I could see her front and center in the mosh pit, and I was like, oh, Jesus Christ, there is my mother.
Speaker 3: And then afterwards she loved it.
Speaker 2: She took me to the bar.
Speaker 1: Was now Brodie was talking to her for quite some time. She's a bit sassy.
Speaker 2: Liz last night was a radio executive producer. Yep, but she was astonishing one of the great women.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, my mum who I didn't realize Mum had never met Chompers Tony Jones. And she goes, I never met She goes, no, I've worked there formiliar twenty years. No. Never, She goes, there's Tony Jones. And I was like, who cares. She goes, No, it's Tony Jones. I'm gonna go and say hi. I was like, okay, And what did Tony say? Clipped?
Speaker 3: Oh, he said I could see where Lauren gets her looks.
Speaker 1: From the coverment. Get on your TJ legends. How's that he knows that impression?
Speaker 3: Yeah, doesn't he It wasn't wearing his glasses, but should have gone six sacs stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh, the action from Jelly Roll coming up. We're gonna check your seven o'clock years next and then hey, guys, tonight's the night. Would you like to be there in the suite for Oasis.
Speaker 1: Oh, unbelievable. What a night it's going to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm going tonight.
Speaker 1: Did you see that the boys swatering around yesterday when lunch Flower Dress or one of the great Melbourne institutions pancakes. Oh, they're up to the Grand Final Price Place.
Speaker 3: It's funny because we were singing wonder World the last time we were there.
Speaker 1: We were maybe they heard us and they said we must go. Welcome to Halloween for a Friday. I like Halloween falling on.
Speaker 2: A Friday, Halloween trick or treating tonight, be ready for it.
Speaker 1: Yep, I've come as a halloween er dog today. Clint is absolutely frightening.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm Taylor Swift. You are not like the shift and right human burger now, thank you Lucky Starts. Human questure didn't arise.
Speaker 1: Sounds extra creepy, juicy.
Speaker 3: I was going to wear the one piece, you know, that onesie with the Oh.
Speaker 1: My god, thank god that didn't curious us that.
Speaker 3: Picked that out for me, And there's some sparkly boots as well, heel boots.
Speaker 1: And then help because he's costumed didn't arrive and I'm like, so where did this come from? Just from the top and then before one of the producers luckier digital guy didn't his costume didn't rub, and Quinn goes, oh, hey, go down to my car. I've got a starfish in the boot. I'm like, maybe, he goes, I've just got a staffish costume in the boot. Just despair for whenever we need it.
Speaker 2: In what world? Oh my god, he looks like the kid. He looks at the kid from the Hugret movie.
Speaker 3: Yeah he does. That's Lauren cut it around.
Speaker 1: Oh I got my tails stuck on the chat between.
Speaker 2: You leg now guys, Lauren, I believe you have celebrate. You have been in the recording studio to set the theme for Halloween.
Speaker 1: You know me, I love a song.
Speaker 3: Oh dear me.
Speaker 9: Jase plays tune's out a groovy well, Lauren has a boogie, and Clint is on new study Jesse Laurence Family. Lauren's ento fine cuisine, but Clint like saying lean. Jason acts like, here's a teen Jesse.
Speaker 1: Laurence Family.
Speaker 2: Neat sweet.
Speaker 1: So enjoy Halloween.
Speaker 9: If you're stuck on the opinion, call us On Thurday twenty four ten, Jason Lawrence Family, Okay, I really didn't nail lot.
Speaker 2: Butcher the end.
Speaker 1: Enjoy the helloween if you start on the p Yeah it's on. Thirteen twenty four ten Jason Lawrence famly strong strong, not just.
Speaker 2: Strongs now guys running with that theme.
Speaker 1: Yes, It's time.
Speaker 2: This is your final chance to sing fear seats the ip seats in the suite at Oasis tonight.
Speaker 3: Did I see this nice? He's already people at Marvel there.
Speaker 1: Is ga down the front.
Speaker 2: People wait for the merch stand open and.
Speaker 1: Didn't they do a co lub without it? That's or something I believe before the bar.
Speaker 2: So here's the go. All you have to do is write a song about why you want the Oasis tickets and it can be to the theme of yes.
Speaker 1: So yesterday someone called and did the first Noel, the Christmas song that changed it to first the first no the first no The first was.
Speaker 2: No Yeah and it was solid. Oasis Dancing thirteen twenty four ten is down number Sing for your seats.
Speaker 9: Oasis play Live in twenty five had Melbourne's Marble Stadium.
Speaker 3: So Sli.
Speaker 2: Sway is the day here you've been waiting for.
Speaker 1: They're in Melbourne tonight is their first show here in Melbourne. People are losing their minds on this are the flower drum? Yesterday?
Speaker 3: Which one on the duck bank?
Speaker 1: I noticed it was one brother not oh, but didn't go. They're doing everything together. One of them has their their sons here. Yes, yes, it's a flower drum. Pancakes, flower lastic.
Speaker 2: They got lazy Susans?
Speaker 3: Do they want o g lazy and chicken and sweet corn soup.
Speaker 2: You know what they should do, build a restaurant on a lazy Susan.
Speaker 1: I've been to a revolving don't be doing that.
Speaker 2: Okay, here's the go. A lot of stations have tickets. We've got your vip ones. We want to get you inside. A sweet food beverage will take youre of the lot for tonight at Oasis. All you have to do is sing for your tickets. It can be to any tune. It just needs to be a song around why you want.
Speaker 1: Oasis, and the more creative the better. Don't do an Oasis move the cob webs, do a collab. All right, I'll take the first one. Craig, Good morning, Good morning guys, Craig, Happy Halloween, Happy Halloween or Halloween? What song have you been inspired by this morning?
Speaker 7: Okay, I want to do what about me?
Speaker 3: Leaving pictures?
Speaker 7: But I want to go full.
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 2: All right, when you're ready?
Speaker 7: All right, here we go.
Speaker 6: Wa about me?
Speaker 2: He isn't fair.
Speaker 11: I want to see wasteis and I just can't bear not to go.
Speaker 6: I want to win. Please choose me to see them say.
Speaker 1: Yeah about me? Wow, Craig, No, I'm not.
Speaker 3: It was a good attempt.
Speaker 1: I loved it. Some of the words pretty as when I think it was Nicole rich To introduced him as Noah, I love that about me? That could be lights on.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Brighton. Hello, Monty, Hello, Hell, you guys are good?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: You're doing it to an Oasis track? Sorry to Jolly Roll track.
Speaker 10: I'm doing I'm yeah to Jelly Roll because he was in town.
Speaker 2: All right, you're ready?
Speaker 1: That'd be a good colub.
Speaker 10: I am not okay. Times really tough. I really want to go to the gig. If I don't, that would be rough. I am not okay. Laura and Jason the Mighty Clint, can you send me to this one lifetime gig?
Speaker 1: Well done?
Speaker 2: Okay, delegating.
Speaker 1: Great song?
Speaker 2: Wait do you hear us? In the next ten minutes play some live jelly Roll from last night's Redverend.
Speaker 1: Oh it could have been singing last night. Noticed the difference voice.
Speaker 3: We got one more entrant this morning. You last chance, Jody, good morning.
Speaker 1: Good morning.
Speaker 3: Now you are singing Oasis, right?
Speaker 1: I am?
Speaker 2: Okay? What track?
Speaker 6: Champagne?
Speaker 2: Take it away when you're ready?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 6: How many times do I have to call?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 6: Don't make me sing? Wonder what? I just want to see away this life? I like dam there you will find me sing away with me. I p chansing and singing Champagne Supanova. Thanks Ganova, Oh, Champagne and singing Champagne Superova, Thanks Gnova.
Speaker 2: Little hick up at the end, but pretty solid.
Speaker 1: I like Shannon No.
Speaker 3: I think there's two standouts I like. I like Naughsy too because the song.
Speaker 2: Jody was strong.
Speaker 3: Rap I am not a well I think Monty.
Speaker 1: No, God, Shandon no? Which is crazy? Did you want? Did you want jelly Roller? Sham?
Speaker 2: What cut?
Speaker 3: We have both?
Speaker 2: What about? Okay?
Speaker 1: Well you want Jody? Oh God?
Speaker 2: It's a split one winner.
Speaker 1: Okay, everyone say it? Who you want to win? On three two one?
Speaker 2: J who'd you say?
Speaker 1: Who do you say?
Speaker 2: Jody?
Speaker 1: I said Craig.
Speaker 3: Craig's going, Craig.
Speaker 2: You go the ticket, say Craig clock you got to my friend. You are going, brilliant.
Speaker 1: That's awesome, Thanks so much. You're not only seven twenty one in the morning. Know you're can have a.
Speaker 3: Great day VIP tickets.
Speaker 2: You are in the sweet brother brilliant.
Speaker 3: That's awesome.
Speaker 2: You're going to have a ripping noise.
Speaker 1: You have a great time over.
Speaker 2: I really don't think the whole three two one say names really works a lot.
Speaker 3: Things work perfect, good point.
Speaker 1: Just because you didn't win, you're such a sore Loser's work for me?
Speaker 2: It worked. Good morning, everybody, Happy Halloween. Just go on twenty six ar seven. And she was a big night last night at the.
Speaker 3: SB She nevous render room, possessed.
Speaker 2: What's Australia, It's Jellyroll. You ain't nothing, But how was it? The sun was setting over some killed it.
Speaker 3: Was a vi.
Speaker 1: It was a beautiful night last night as well. And oh boy did the fans come out for jelly Roll. It was heaving.
Speaker 2: I don't think I've seen a committed fan base like that in years.
Speaker 1: Your cowboys, well you know, because jelly Roll has quite an incredible story. So I think that he's not just a singer to a lot of people. He's very open and honest about his child's retribulations, and he's.
Speaker 3: Battled as well.
Speaker 1: He's yeah, he's open book like that, and I think a lot of people have have been able to relate to him.
Speaker 2: Did you see the thigh tap?
Speaker 3: Yes? I did?
Speaker 1: Why did you see his thighs?
Speaker 3: This? This lady flashed her thigh. What do you mean?
Speaker 2: She had a jelly roll on her thigh.
Speaker 3: So she goes, hey, Clint, get up here and poked up. I don't know what she was wearing, actually hooked it up and showed.
Speaker 2: Me, and then Clint told me about it. And then I don't nowhere. This girl comes up. She goes, would you like to see my mum's? Yeah, And I was like, I've heard about your mum's. She was a bit shocked.
Speaker 3: She goes about jelly.
Speaker 2: I politely declined it was lyrics.
Speaker 3: She's got jelly on her thigh?
Speaker 1: What lyric was it? I am not.
Speaker 3: I didn't get down there and start. Just give me a look down and hang on, let's.
Speaker 1: Do some karaoke. You don't get your thigh up.
Speaker 2: Here, all right, Clint? Clint get off.
Speaker 1: The floor, Clint looking at the lyrics, get off the floor, all right. So he was amazing. Oh boy, the man can sing. He did a bit of a Keith Urban tribute and faver he did. He was great.
Speaker 2: Can I just I thinking to everyone that came along as well. Awesome crowd last night.
Speaker 1: No, red rooms are so cool. I'm really encouraging whatever. The next one is that you get involved because it is very very special.
Speaker 2: Absolutely no.
Speaker 1: The next one is, I don't it's exciting, is it?
Speaker 2: Do you know?
Speaker 3: And what do you know?
Speaker 2: Not us?
Speaker 1: Because I'm everyone's favorite at.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, it won't be long till we find out. I want to no, you're not. I want to take you back to the sp last night when the Great Jelly Roll was on stage and he performed a song extremely close to his heart.
Speaker 12: This song is is going to hit me a little different today than it has in.
Speaker 2: A long time.
Speaker 12: Most of the night since I wrote this song. When I stand on stage, I'm not singing it.
Speaker 2: For me anymore.
Speaker 12: I'm singing it for the people in front of the stage, you know. But today I realized that I'm singing it for both of us, because this is the first day that I woke up a little not okay, Oh God, you're gonna make me cry. So I wasn't gonna cry in Australia, but I love y'all. And it made me realize that, uh, the message of music is so so powerful, that the way music has this unique ability to meet us exactly where we are in that moment of our life right then, that those three minutes can help us right when we needed it the absolute most. And I think this song is one of those songs if you know it sing alone.
Speaker 3: A next guest is one of our favorite life stand up comedians from wedding in line to both the Fly.
Speaker 13: The woman behind me sneezes and immediately go pleasure. This woman was out heitation because I'm not a Christian, Oh bitch, I'm not a all dying praise or anything.
Speaker 1: How's this being flight?
Speaker 2: Oh bless please welcome to the shop Pleasure.
Speaker 3: The concept book.
Speaker 2: Good man? Oh my god?
Speaker 14: Why am I some massive in that studio?
Speaker 1: I know you. We've got you on zoom and it's just your head on a big screen. You look great.
Speaker 4: Oh thanks, just woke up?
Speaker 1: Where are you? Where are you going to us from?
Speaker 2: I'm in Brisbane.
Speaker 5: I'm here to record my special.
Speaker 2: Right are you using the brizzy crowd for the specials? I always do?
Speaker 8: Why?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 4: The powerhouse is just the perfect size and the Brisbane audiences are just the right levels crazy?
Speaker 1: Can we talk about your new tour now? Jase doesn't know what it's called. Can you tell him what it's called? Please?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 4: It's called Fatty on a Yacht.
Speaker 1: I said, don't read what the show it's called. Tell us about it.
Speaker 14: It's basically about not fitting into places like I got invited to go. But to be fair, you know, sometimes your friends don't do you any favors.
Speaker 5: So my friend goes come, We're going out with a friend of theirs on a boat, right, she said?
Speaker 2: Boat?
Speaker 14: Now, I'm a basic goal. If you're going to invite me out on a boat, you better believe I'm packing the eski.
Speaker 2: I'm getting a few beers in there.
Speaker 14: A big two liter of you know, whatever cold drink I feel like, and some crisps and bread rolls because we're going out fishing. And so I showed up at the marina in my best fishing shorts, was my best fishing flip flops, my eski and my rod and it's a freaking cuker yacht and everyone stretched like we're a Parish fashion week and I'm like, I was so confused. I said, I thought we're going on a boat and she goes, we are and she points out.
Speaker 2: I go, that is a cicky yacht.
Speaker 14: It's got a library in it, like I look like a deck. And now we're on this thing and I'm there ready to fish.
Speaker 5: They wouldn't let me take my rod on. I was going to damage it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they had fresh sushimi on.
Speaker 14: You're talking like supery Like I wrote about all the times that I haven't fit into certain situations, and once I started writing, you wouldn't believe how many places they have been.
Speaker 3: Well, I can't not read the.
Speaker 2: Brief, you know what.
Speaker 1: I'm the fatty on the super stream is to go on below.
Speaker 2: Why are you quiet?
Speaker 14: I can't hear you. Oh, hang on, just put his finger on the wrong button.
Speaker 1: That fingers, I'll tell you what.
Speaker 3: Hang on.
Speaker 2: I'm going to hang up FaceTime and we'll just call her on the phone. I think my fingers are quite lean. Thank you. Hello. Have you got to start?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: I should do? There we go, There we go.
Speaker 1: It's chases dream to go on a super yarcht but also below deck.
Speaker 2: But I get the tie in here fatty on a yacht because we had like I feel out of place in certain situations as well. We had a big, swinky corporate dinner last week at NOBU and and you'd be happy to rock with two shirts because I know I sweat through one and I yeah, no one's carrying extra shirt with me into a restaurant.
Speaker 5: But you know what the friends need to briefly like because I am basic.
Speaker 11: So I will always miss the whole break.
Speaker 5: And just show up as basic as possible.
Speaker 10: And I look like a staff member, and you know.
Speaker 5: Like my friends, I feel almost like they stick me out. But the whole thing, like everyone was in bikinis. I didn't even take swimmers with I was literally in my fishing shorts.
Speaker 2: But do you enjoy it like you got private chefs and everything like.
Speaker 5: No, because I stood out like pimple on the pick. But you know, like, but I mean, the hilarity of it was because all the people there were about fifteen years younger than me. They're all in and they were playing all these games. I didn't even know there were different topic games play on a yacht. But I know now it's like you look behind the person and you go, oh, this flash, but I don't care for it.
Speaker 3: Did you do you all jump in? Did you have a swim? Did you get on the biscuit?
Speaker 2: I did have a swim.
Speaker 5: They didn't have a biscuit. There was a lot of play on a lilo, which I will be telling about in the show. It was hilarious and I put a whole bunch of really musty Jim Bunny does through their paces, because you know, like it's one thing to look good, but it's a different thing to actually be strong.
Speaker 2: This is has this one? You've changed? She now in the superthing.
Speaker 3: Hanging out with.
Speaker 6: You.
Speaker 5: Pern't anyone that was on that she is not.
Speaker 1: Who owned the yacht? Who's your swanky friend with a super yocht?
Speaker 5: No, it's not. A friend of mine started dating this guy and his parents own a I'm like, I am not these people.
Speaker 1: Do we like the guy or do we just like him because he's got a super yocht?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 5: I did not. I did not like the guy at all. I didn't care for any of those food. But to be probably half half of it was the fact that I had to leave my fishing rod behind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, i'd be headless too.
Speaker 1: What sort of fish if you caught in your time? Oh?
Speaker 5: Look anything? And you know I just go off because I have a little tinny. So I just go out of the marina and catch some snaper and come straight back to chuck.
Speaker 3: It on the barbecue.
Speaker 2: Next time you're in Melbourne, I'll take care. I'll get a little.
Speaker 3: Because she actually catches fish. Yeah, but don that's good.
Speaker 5: I need someone to handle the boat because at the minute I have to handle the boat, I have to rehook the kid's bake.
Speaker 1: Guys, let's actually go fishing. Next time you're in town. I'll come on the tinny with you. Click. You can teach us how to catch a fish, and.
Speaker 2: Then you'll follow up show four Fatties on a boat.
Speaker 3: The thing.
Speaker 6: There's some.
Speaker 2: Urchela calson fatty on the two hits the Palais Theater in April twenty twenty six. Tickets through Live nation dot com. Done.
Speaker 1: I love you.
Speaker 2: You are always one of our favorite guests. We love having you on. Thanks for joining us, mate, I've just seen what we're doing.
Speaker 3: After eight she's by the way, Lauren's deflated.
Speaker 2: Oh are you right out?
Speaker 3: Do you mean to help you up?
Speaker 2: So it is our Halloween special today. Everyone is in costume. Clint, by choice, has come as Taylor Swift in the cheerleading outfit.
Speaker 3: No, no, I'm just I've got currency, That's.
Speaker 2: What I do.
Speaker 1: I've come as the giant inflatable sausage dog that went viral on the instagrams and everyone sent it to me saying, you've got a sausage dog, You've got a compass this, and I.
Speaker 3: Seriously I think as your fan broke.
Speaker 1: I think I tried to sit in it, and I think I've.
Speaker 2: Torn a hole, broken the fan I was supposed to have. I was supposed to have Edward scissor hands like the tariffs, and China got me and it didn't rise.
Speaker 3: So we'll get you going to your dress as a giant burger.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to the phones. Trying to float some money this morning, Alex, good morning, dressing up for Halloween.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I am what are you wearing?
Speaker 2: Me and my friends are going as the toy story Alien. I love that love Toy Story.
Speaker 3: Let's do it, all right.
Speaker 2: Here's the go one question, one question can win you five thousand dollars. You want to roll the dice and go five k or five hundred this morning?
Speaker 7: Can I do the five hundred? Please?
Speaker 13: You can five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Rules are simple. You will hear a question. You will hear a three two one. You need to answer in that time. Now, can I give you a tip if you don't know?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, all right, good luck? Here we go. This is for five hundred dollars or thanks to it. It's a good start. Here comes your question. Good luck.
Speaker 3: What is acharaphobia a fear of three?
Speaker 2: Why don't you?
Speaker 1: What is spiders?
Speaker 2: Great movie?
Speaker 1: Acrophobia is a fear of heights? Alise, are you scared of heights? No? I love Yeah, that's where we probably do. No shame, I'm sorry. I wish you won.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry Dale. Thanks to you, crack.
Speaker 1: Have a great Halloween. Yes, you're gonna go trick or treating?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I am.
Speaker 1: Well, you got to go to school first. Yeah, you're gonna play any tricks on the teachers at school?
Speaker 5: Probably? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Get have fun.
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Thanks to good start? Ready for a good starts. They're for children, not for Profitscure your child's place with the local leaders in early learning search good Start Today five K question returns on Monday. But I've just seen on the rundown what we're doing next, and I am not happy about celebrate.
Speaker 1: Come on, you've got a good ghost story, Melbourne. You've got a freaky ticky story at Halloween.
Speaker 2: We're going to here on.
Speaker 1: You're talking to the dead, are you? Something happened in a seance?
Speaker 3: I used to cheat and sal the spookyer the better because.
Speaker 1: He's not a believer in ghosts. I love ghost Remember I went to the haunted cell at the old Melbourne Jail and the ghost patterned in my head. I felt through my head.
Speaker 9: Jase plays tunes and a groovie. Well, Lauren has a boogie and Clint is on new study.
Speaker 1: Jesse, Laurence family, good modern oven. We are speaking spooky and creepy. Happy Halloween.
Speaker 3: I'm very creepy.
Speaker 1: It is Halloween today. Happy Halloween to all those who celebrate. I have come as a Halloweener dog. I'm a burger flatable sausage dog. Now Jason is in a burger, which is literally just a printed piece of foam with a burger on it that goes over his head and I just looked on your desk. There is an instruction student's manual how to put it on. There's one hole for your head and thro your arms like a.
Speaker 2: Feature I know. And Clint has chosen something from his own catalogs from my era. He has put in the Taylor Swift underder.
Speaker 3: She was the cheerleader in Shake It Off.
Speaker 1: You're getting more and more disheveled as the minutes. I look horrendous, and I feel like your beard's growing out throughout the show. You're getting fantastic.
Speaker 3: Rugged.
Speaker 1: I feel like this morning now you you look like Shadow Taylor.
Speaker 2: You look like Taylor in retirement, right, like Madonna, you know around that vintage here it looks.
Speaker 1: Like one of those people that work at the Hollywood Walk of Fame, that terrible impersonators and then they go out the back and have a dart behind the target there on Hollywood.
Speaker 3: Bull just got a video of me doing the news. It looks utterly ridiculous. More credibility than usual, Taylor.
Speaker 1: That's of fancy guys.
Speaker 2: Last night Will hosted in Nova's Red Room with the Great Jelly Roll, Great Jolly Roll. There was an amazing moment last night. Many tears were shed. We're going to relive that later on this hour and play one of the play one of the live tracks. Wait till you hear his voice.
Speaker 1: Look, I loved him before and I love him even more now.
Speaker 2: We met a lot of people last night in the Red Room. I hope everyone enjoyed it.
Speaker 1: One of their crew backstage said, let's stick around, have fifty seven vbs together. You know, I wanted to smash the TV.
Speaker 2: But coming up?
Speaker 1: What's coming up?
Speaker 3: Oh, we're getting yes.
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty fourteen. Do you believe in ghost what happens? What's what's your spooky story? Because Jason hate this stuff and Tonight love a bit of woo woo, don't hate it? Do you do you have a ghost story? Do you have a freaky teaky story? You have a s story? Did someone come back from the dead?
Speaker 2: Do you guys ever play that board game when you when you were young called Nightmare where you used to put the VHS in you play the board game? There was like this character on the TV.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and from our friends sleepover.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was terrify, terrifying. Yeah, it's called nightmare.
Speaker 1: Nightmare and it would give you a Nightmarees good news, a woman had pop up on the screen. Yes, four ten Melbourne.
Speaker 3: The excellent news is that the phone lines.
Speaker 1: Got a scary story story.
Speaker 2: Let me make a story set the scene.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, let's do it.
Speaker 2: Whoo. Happy Halloween Melbourne speaking a freaky teky get ready to get treating. This is MJ on number one hundred. Happy Halloween Melbourne are on the air. Thanks, I mate to she already express. This is number one hundred. You've got Jason Lauren clint here as well. Little hiccup in our household for Halloween.
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 2: We'll get to that coming up and say, I've been asked a question.
Speaker 1: And I know you're Do they want to borrow my sausage?
Speaker 2: No, they don't want to brow you.
Speaker 3: I want to borrow my tailor switch.
Speaker 2: They definitely don't want to borrow your tiles.
Speaker 1: It's one of them going dresses me. No, what's happened?
Speaker 2: They've asked the kids have asked me for something, And I know you're going to be like still being a grinch, just do it Talloween. But it comes with a massive consequence.
Speaker 1: Well, I heard a phone call this morning asking for some cash. What do they want to buy?
Speaker 2: No, it's not that something else, but we'll get to it a second first though.
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. Now let's get a little woo woo on. Yes, let's get a little freaky tiggy. Let's get down and let's get down and spooky.
Speaker 3: Clint Jace, you ever seen a ghost?
Speaker 2: No, I've seen the movie. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: Oh oh yeah, No, a real ghost. I have my head patted by the ghost in the in this in the Haunted cell at the old Melbourne Jail. I think it's Sell seventeen or something and it patted my head. I'm absolutely sure.
Speaker 2: It's not like a casual on fourteen bucks now hidden in the walls.
Speaker 1: On TV, it's on Today Show. We don't make things up on.
Speaker 2: TV, so it's just time for the Today Show. Cross.
Speaker 1: It just happened. Yeah, I was in the haunted celler.
Speaker 3: What about the ghost train at Franklin starts the theater restaurant. You have been there? Draculates or yeah, sorry, Draculars frank.
Speaker 2: Trackers on the Gold Coast here, No, I haven't remember. I was a kid. I'm I'm fussy with food and I wanted to go there one night. That's all I ever wanted to go to Dracula's and I rang up and asked what the menu was, and they were like, it's human head with a side of brains.
Speaker 1: And you ever went no I heard, I actually said, I thought that's what it was. Oh God, I was twelve. I believe that it's still as gullible. You were still fussy at all, right, and still a fusciet if finerteen twenty four ten eis our number. Do you have a ghost story, spooky story, Halloween Story's scary thing's ever happened to you? Jesse in Ormond, Good morning, Good morning, how are you going?
Speaker 15: Good morning, Happy Halloween.
Speaker 2: Happy Halloween.
Speaker 1: What's happened?
Speaker 7: I was a little girl. I was laying in my bed in my family home, and every night I went to sleep, I'd lay my hair out perfectly, laying up on my pillow and from the wall. My bed was in the corner by the way. There was no no door, no.
Speaker 1: Window, ye a hand, no window.
Speaker 7: My hair not in that corner. The hands were stroking my hair, and I was terrified for only once, thank god. Other weird things happen in.
Speaker 1: That house, haunted house. You can feel someone stroking.
Speaker 7: And looking back, it didn't. It was kind, you know, they weren't ripping my hair out.
Speaker 2: It was probably your mum chicken for nits.
Speaker 1: Such a kill room gently and it was a nice, friendly.
Speaker 3: Girl, right Julia. Julia's in Endeavor Hills. Now she's got a spooky story as well. What happened.
Speaker 11: Well, first of all, guys will say, your questions look amazing, so well done on all your costumes.
Speaker 2: Thank you if you want to check him out. Jason Lauren on the Social.
Speaker 11: So this story happened many many years ago. So we were at a family friend's house playing hide and seek, and I went to look in at bedroom where I thought one of my friends was hiding. And I haven't seen on a light yet, but I can see him just like sitting frustrated on the bed, going at me if you say, don't reveal I'm here. Anyway, walked away because I was like, okay, won't do that then. And I went out afterwards and everyone was found, and I said to my friends, like, I saw you in the bedroom. You were hiding there. He's like, no, I was hiding with market mate in the garage and he's like, I was like, I swear it was you. It was like your characteristic everything that you were there. And he's like, no, I can have an alibi, and.
Speaker 2: So no one could vouch who was sitting in the room saying no, no one could vouch.
Speaker 1: But did you recognize the person?
Speaker 11: Yeah, it was like it's my best friend friends.
Speaker 2: It was like his spirit or a twin. Did you have a twin that you didn't know about?
Speaker 1: Maybe twin that had had passed and its spirit was there.
Speaker 2: No, twin was probably alive and just not including.
Speaker 3: All Right, you get who's the next caller? Jace?
Speaker 2: I like, Eric, have you got a spoo story?
Speaker 3: Ready? Let's race it?
Speaker 2: Carrie from you ever spook come on?
Speaker 3: Cares a freak us out.
Speaker 16: So seven years ago, my mom passed away in December, and the day after her funeral, I was asleep and I felt her kissed me on the cheek.
Speaker 1: She was right there with you, She was right there with me.
Speaker 16: So she would continuously wake me up around four o'clock every morning or not just once, not just once, but she only kissed me on the cheek once. I kind of felt like that was beautiful, but also, oh.
Speaker 4: My god, yeah, oh my god, how.
Speaker 2: Do you know it was your mom.
Speaker 16: I just sensed that it was my mom.
Speaker 2: She you hadn't bought a stranger.
Speaker 16: My husband said that he's seen this like light because he was up at the time, because I thought it was him and.
Speaker 3: I sort of he saw the that's he saw the light.
Speaker 1: Did you say?
Speaker 16: Went down the hallway.
Speaker 3: And then yeah, does your do? You do? You still get visits?
Speaker 16: Not as much anymore. I actually had to tell her, you need to leave me alone.
Speaker 1: I have to go back to it's hard to move on.
Speaker 2: Sorry, you were yelling at the spirits for waking You're like, I've got to get to work. Can you stop waking me?
Speaker 16: Yeah, because it was happening every day. Apparently even the funeral director was getting woken up at four morning as well, all.
Speaker 1: At the same time.
Speaker 2: Did you pay the bill?
Speaker 1: Oh, Kerry, that's an amazing spook Cary. We love the afterlof.
Speaker 3: We've got one more. Come home, Maria.
Speaker 1: Now is your real name Mario or are you going as Maria Luigi for Halloween?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 15: Yeah, wait?
Speaker 2: What your spooky story?
Speaker 15: Well, this happened probably about fifteen years ago. I had just gone together with my partner and moved in with about six months. I had moved in and it was a Friday night. She had left me on the couch sleeping, and all of a sudden, I felt like someone was behind me, and I woke up looking around dark and on the lights for the mists, trying to scheme. Me got up a bit and I woke up the next morning and I said to this, just come downstairs to scheming. It's just no, no, because we're in the fun side of the relationships.
Speaker 1: Did you see the time of the relationship. It is fun in that time when they come and wake you up in the middle of the night. Years it's not funnymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 15: Anyway, so we got up having a coffee and I said to her, I woke up, I had this strange dream ten seventeen. What's tense?
Speaker 2: Haven't seen us.
Speaker 15: So one zero one?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 15: She got the diary. I had a look in out she whatever clo said.
Speaker 2: Anyway, we let it go.
Speaker 15: As the day went on, she goes, you know what, I haven't gone to see mom at the seventwe in a while. She goes, I'm going to go. I think, you know what, I'll come with you, you know, just going together to do the right cut on the back Anyway, so we two young boys were about ten. We all went down and it was in the Mausolene. We sat there and she was just, you know, saying, sitting in the front and telling the boys some stories. And we noticed in the bottom right hand corner of the crypt it was ten seven.
Speaker 1: It was mum that came to visit up in the middle of.
Speaker 15: That's that's what we thought.
Speaker 1: That was so very story, very spooky, Mario, very spooky. Indeed, I love a ghost story. I'm telling you saying ghosts. I went to Todman's house.
Speaker 3: And from better homes and girl, yeah, I went.
Speaker 1: To her house and ghost.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: She said there is a ghost in her house and she had she had found creepy things in her attic when she bought the house. Anyway, we definitely felt the spirit of the ghost. And then remember her house caught on Piker. It must have been the ghost.
Speaker 2: You're on the spirits of the house.
Speaker 1: I saw the trust me it was opening doors and stuff.
Speaker 3: No, that was Tanya.
Speaker 2: Welcome last night, epic evening SB Hotel Nova's Red Room with the great jelly roll.
Speaker 3: Nice lad, Yeah, it was sensational.
Speaker 1: What a voice.
Speaker 3: Fantastic, really nice crew.
Speaker 2: He travels with two I must say. Coming up in about fifteen minutes, we're going to play some audio from last night's Red Room. There was many a tear shed and we're going to play back one of the songs he performed, which was incredible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's great. We love jes.
Speaker 2: I'll be honest, guys, big night of the Red Room, big morning in here, and then this afternoon I go to war.
Speaker 1: Oh you're such a misery guy. I honestly, how do you equate to be need to hang out with his hang on.
Speaker 3: Bringing joy to your kids? You equate it to war?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, just any every parent will understand. The trick or treat part is fun. That's great. The problem is then you get back to the house. They've got half a server of candy in front of it. Sorry candy, You and Grandma's call them.
Speaker 1: Sweeties, sweety treaties, you call them candy.
Speaker 2: And then the epic night begins. Right. They normally go chopo on Halloween anyway, because it's spooky. We're dividing and conquering. This afternoon, I'm picking up Felix and honey, how do he wants to bring a mate trick or trading.
Speaker 1: That's a fantastic it's good Halloween. It's falling on Friday. If it's a Tuesday, exactly right.
Speaker 2: Level all he wants to bring kids, great, great.
Speaker 1: Kid behave yourself, Gus uncle Josh will be angry.
Speaker 2: And then last night, how do he goes?
Speaker 16: Hey?
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, DADU your sleepovers?
Speaker 3: Going to sleep Friday night.
Speaker 2: I knew I knew you'd say this.
Speaker 3: I knew you'd good like big sumber part.
Speaker 2: I don't think you want to be taken on. He's twelve more kids when they're pinging off their nut on sugar, you misery.
Speaker 1: Guts to loosen up a little bit. It's Friday night, it's Halloween and they're twelve.
Speaker 3: Nine are they nine?
Speaker 2: They're nine? Hoddy? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh he can't be trusted?
Speaker 2: No, thank you, Lauren.
Speaker 1: Why can't hard he go to gus'sus? He gave Gus's parents. If you're listening, how do you come over for a sleep?
Speaker 2: All of a sudden, I'm into the idea.
Speaker 3: Do you go? Do you when you trickle t? Are you going to be the burger? You've got another class costumes?
Speaker 1: Pathetic?
Speaker 2: No, I've got another costume? What do you mean?
Speaker 3: Well, why didn't you wear it?
Speaker 1: Here?
Speaker 2: Brady Executive producers and I've got your costume you covered?
Speaker 3: What do you got at home?
Speaker 1: Did you organize the burger costume? Brodie?
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 1: That's pathetic. I waited in line for forty minutes at the costume shop yesterday.
Speaker 2: He rings me and he goes, I'm in a line with so many mums right now and they look missive.
Speaker 1: Last time he dressed up, became as a piece of slice, and now you're a burger. I'm in an enormous, inflatable sausage stop costume that doesn't fit through the doors.
Speaker 2: I'm like a Pandora bracelet. I've got several things on the menu for the next few years. Next year he.
Speaker 1: Wants to borrow it is to go trick or trading.
Speaker 2: I want to burrow the dog out.
Speaker 1: Do I allow him? I think he should wear your tail swap.
Speaker 3: You should be this is up for grabs.
Speaker 2: I reckon, I'll make two houses and then the cops will be out for what's looking for me? Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. Phone lines are going absolutely Crazyson.
Speaker 3: That is by far their best song. Yes, my bloody love.
Speaker 2: It and we are about to make someone's day. All right, let's go to Dromana. Oh my god, I like Kylie.
Speaker 1: Kylie, Kylie boy quickly.
Speaker 3: Oh she's a screamer.
Speaker 2: You got a screamer, Kylie?
Speaker 1: Are you busy tonight?
Speaker 6: Oh my god, I'm gonna sell my world?
Speaker 1: Oh my free tonight?
Speaker 3: All right? Deep breath, deep breath, deep breath. We haven't said you've won them yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's twenty five people on the short list.
Speaker 2: No, you're going. You will be there. The v I P Sweet only Nova can get you in it and you've got a double.
Speaker 1: Who are you gonna take Kylie?
Speaker 11: This is so incredible.
Speaker 6: Oh my husband, he's the biggest party animal.
Speaker 1: We're gonna be the best night of your lives to get the DRAMAA drive in tonight, darl You're off to Oasis. Have a great time.
Speaker 2: We should really ring them tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Feel go mad, Kylie, go ham on the bar.
Speaker 2: Tab I say, live your best life. Doy'll have an absolute ripper. Thank you for being guys.
Speaker 1: That is it.
Speaker 2: We are out of here. What a lights on sing along?
Speaker 1: What a way to end the show, What a way to end the week, Melbourne. Happy Halloween for all those who celebrate, have fun. Be careful on the road today. There'll be lots of kids running around. Please drive carefully, be mindful, are you kids?
Speaker 2: And you know who i'd be ringing after Halloween? Spentley Dental Group. Oh yeah, because of the candy, the lollies.
Speaker 1: I'm not the candy.
Speaker 2: Did you last go the dentist? Bright and smile and book an appointment today with Eastpenley Dental Group. Visit e B d G e b TG dot com dot aun.
Speaker 3: Get your chumpers around that Jay.
Speaker 2: Guys, see where we're out of here? What a show?
Speaker 1: What a week?
Speaker 2: The Great?
Speaker 1: What a month it's been. Actually it's the end of October. We'll see in November.
Speaker 2: Melbourne the Great.
Speaker 3: Aaron Rich is in Great Aaron Rich with your costume brother Halloween bron He's coming. He's kind of just on myself, that's speaking.
Speaker 1: He's coming as a hat on and you can be Jason. That's even freak out.
Speaker 2: He's comings Aaron Rich The marriage Celebrate.
Speaker 3: Do you want to borrow Taylor Swift? Yeah? Actually, yeah, yeah yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Think you can borrow my sausage dog outfit.
Speaker 3: There's too many options now, I'm overwhelmed. I've got to go to lunch now with my friends from the Today Show who are in town. Shall I go like this, I'll pay for lunch. If you go like that, imagine me walking on get arrested. You look like you should.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, have a great day.
Speaker 11: Crown off to cra.
Speaker 1: Go on look for Clinton crab.
Speaker 3: Guys, just quickly. Derby Day tomorrow. My horse is running what apache song in the last race of the day. It's saying it's paying one hundred and fifty to one. But you could running on Darby Day.
Speaker 1: That's amazing. What are you going to be there?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm going to go into the mounting yard not dressed by that.
Speaker 2: Or that you have that you are to be living up towards name. Let me tell you
Speaker 1: Jason Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the Socials.