Speaker 1: Thanks for tuning in, folks. This is Car Trip Trivia, the show that covers stacks and stacks of topics and delivers trivia that's suitable for the entire family. You will never hear anything inappropriate on this program, now, okay, fair call the Friday Funny might push, it might be a little bit off occasionally, but it'll never spoil your lunch. We have some shout outs for this Friday, the twenty eighth of June. Wyatt from Ferntree Gully turned five yesterday. A few for tomorrow. Stephanie from Baukham Hills will be fourteen. Hannah's twenty seven and she's on the beach in Minorca. Half her luck paid from Virginia and the United States will be three. Eddie from Newcastle will be twelve, and Felicity from Santa Barbara is seven. Today we've got a very special shout out to for Lizzie and Darcy road tripping across the West coast of the United States of America and loving Car Trip Trivia in the process. I'm Stephen and I'd much rather be a Navy Seal than a Green Beret. Question one true or false? Pumpkins are fruit not vegetables. True. If they come from the flower of a plant, then their fruit. Question two. Which four letters represent the main directions on a compass? N? S, E, and W, North, south, east and west. Question three? How many rings does the phantom wear? Old Jungle saying the ghost who walks wears two rings? Question four. In twenty twenty four, the Grand National Horse Race reduced its number of runners from forty down to how many was it twenty eight, thirty four or thirty eight? For the safety of both the horses and their jockey, Supposedly the number was reduced to thirty four. Question five. A mosque is a place of worship in which religion Islam? Question six? Which word is both a cooling device and a sporting enthusiast fan? Question seven? Where did O. J. Simpson spend his forty seventh birthday in prison? Question eight? In Italian? Which day of the week is vaneldi Friday? Question nine Complete this line from Monty Python's The Life of Brian. He's not a Messiah, He's a very naughty boy. Question ten. Which country reports the most deaths by snake bite? Is it Indonesia, India or China? It's India with fifty eight thousand deaths per animal thereabouts, and the Indian cobra is one of the main offenders. Question eleven, in which TV show did David Hasselhoff play Mitch Buchanan Baywatch? Question twelve? What is the national flower of Scotland? Oh, flower of Scotland, It's the thistle? Question thirteen. When someone is being mischievous or playful, what sort of cheeky animal might they be described as? A cheeky monkey? Question fourteen? Which morbid sounding folk bluegrass quartet from Canada describe themselves as Mumford and Son's evil twin the Dead South? Question fifteen? Where in the kitchen hierarchy does a sue chef sit second in charge behind the head chef? Question sixteen. In two thousand and three, Roger Federer won his first Grand Slam tennis title by beating Who in the Wimbledon final Australia's Mark Philippousis. Question seventeen is a follow up question love these ones? How many Grand Slam Singles titles would Roger Federer go on to win? Twenty? Question eighteen. Extreme nervousness, fear, or anxiety is sometimes known as the what.
Speaker 2: GBS the he BGBS Question nineteen, which British film director shares a name with the star of The Great Escape, The Getaway and the Thomas Crown Affair, Steve McQueen.
Speaker 1: Okay, we go, Who am I? That's around the corner. That's followed by Friday Funny. Can't wait for the weekend. But first we've got a who am I? It's question twenty. Who am I? Born in Neptune City, New Jersey. I recently celebrated my eighty seventh birthday. My mother was a showgirl and was just seventeen when I was born. There is some conjecture as to the identity of my father. I was raised by my grandparents, with my mother posing as my sister, taking her secret to the grave. I worked for William Hannah and Joseph Barbera at the MGM Cartoon Studio and trained to be an actor with the Player's Ring Theater before my first role in The Cry Baby Killer. In nineteen fifty eight, I joined the California Air National Guard in an effort to dodge the draft, and saw some active duty during the Berlin Crisis of nineteen sixty one. I played a masochistic dental patient in the original Little Shop of Horrors before my big break in nineteen sixty nine's Easy Rider, for which I received the first of my twelve Oscar nominations. I won three of them and am the most nominated actor in the Academy's history, and, along with Michael Kine, the only actor to be nominated in every decade from the sixties to the two thousands. I have directed three films and retired from acting in twenty and ten, but I'm best known for playing anti heroes and villainous types in such films as One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, The Shining Batman, and A Few Good Men. I am I am Jack Nicholson.
Speaker 3: This is Rudy and welcome to cantrip t Reviews. Friday Funny Dad, how.
Speaker 1: About you doing Friday?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know if that's my that's my role, mate, Yeah, it is. Just have tried. All right, I've got one for you. I've been having this one up. What is a Pirate's favorite doll? Oh? No, Dad, Barby?
Speaker 3: Oh Dad?
Speaker 1: That was pre Lane. Silence was definitely there, wasn't it. Okay, Well, you do better than show me what you've got.
Speaker 3: All right mate, what did the pirates see in the toilet?
Speaker 1: I've got no idea.
Speaker 3: What the captain's log?
Speaker 1: Well, and then there's a common theme going on. Is there a particular reason why we've got pirates here there, everywhere?
Speaker 3: I think I have one reason. Dad, make sure we'll look out for Mondays Cartro Trivia School Holiday's edition, the Pirates edition very good.
Speaker 1: Indeed, please stay with us. That's it for the Friday funny. Thanks for joining us, and hey, why don't we all stay