Speaker 1: Hello, good morning.
Speaker 2: Follow the mics on you.
Speaker 3: I am going to announ it's gonna be quick podcast today because we are going into a long weekend.
Speaker 1: No one wants to work one minute long.
Speaker 2: We are indeed also make dogs in the house.
Speaker 4: I have questioned whether she's going to court today because she's quite dressed up.
Speaker 1: It's very well dressed up.
Speaker 5: Wear a blazer to work and everyone goes, oh my god, what's going on where he looks so nice?
Speaker 3: You know, because the thurst day before a long weekend, she'll be hitting the clubs.
Speaker 1: She's blow dry her hair.
Speaker 2: She's very Tuesday.
Speaker 6: Yeah, i'd be rocking up with my cap on and my hoodie on, and I did not blow dry my hair.
Speaker 3: They've been teasing me, Mas, we've been teasing today. I went slip Greek, which I don't often do very often, and they've been telling me all morning. I look like a synchronized swimmer.
Speaker 5: I like her flicks in slicks in this season.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Clint also had a haircut.
Speaker 8: Thanks for noticing.
Speaker 1: You've got about four hairs that you've.
Speaker 2: Anybody joining us and.
Speaker 1: Hair no that you've trimmed. The top is the same. It's just the sides.
Speaker 2: You got the can you hear us out there? You can't?
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't talk about them?
Speaker 8: Are we on air?
Speaker 2: No? No, I'm just fucking who knows. I've had a day today.
Speaker 9: We have a situation, had a day anyway, we're moving on because it's a long weekend.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 3: We've got three groups. Thank god it happened today.
Speaker 8: Also the school holidays, praise be you.
Speaker 3: So when I say some of us don't want to be at work any longer than we have to, it's going to work for ail.
Speaker 8: You sure you want to do workday to stick around?
Speaker 2: No, it'll be all right next week. We're working. So first first week of school holidays were still work.
Speaker 1: We are working work work, work.
Speaker 2: For a day? Yeah, yeah, good strong.
Speaker 1: Please do.
Speaker 3: Everyone will lock up your handbags and your wallets, and you watch around your wallet.
Speaker 2: Imagine what he's going to clean out here.
Speaker 1: He's going to run.
Speaker 2: Computers will be gone.
Speaker 1: He's gonna love it.
Speaker 5: I'm glad you've updated your over one hundred down there the.
Speaker 2: Sign Yeah some coloring today.
Speaker 8: So Jason's got a little cheat sheet in front of him, which scrawled in his terrible handwriting. Is never the problem with it, like yes, so he doesn't say piss.
Speaker 6: The problem with it yesterday was that it was flight fluorescent orange and you just couldn't even read it. I was like squinting at the letters on the page.
Speaker 5: Hey, I'm glad you updated it.
Speaker 3: Can I give you some warning? Yes, today is not the day to become a big boy.
Speaker 1: He is not.
Speaker 2: Keep going, you know what?
Speaker 5: All sometimes you know.
Speaker 2: He hasn't won one.
Speaker 1: Today he stormed out. Right, we're sitting here mid show. You walked out.
Speaker 8: Very storm you stopped.
Speaker 1: But what he did, and we're sitting in here in the studio.
Speaker 3: And for those who can't see us right now, where we sit in the studio, there is a camera that goes into Clint's news booth and that has a window behind it so you can see straight into the kitchen. So we all sat here and watched him in the news booth and in the kitchen.
Speaker 1: Okay, there is a bunny in there. Now. I was going to say, because it's east, look at the rabbit. I'm not board of it. Anyway, No, keep going anyway.
Speaker 3: He was like a cage like animal in the zoo, pacing up and down in that little We all sat here commentating what.
Speaker 1: All right, Clints running his.
Speaker 2: Toys or anything. I was calm. I was calm.
Speaker 10: Eve.
Speaker 2: It's not me today, but I'm allowed to. I'm on your side today.
Speaker 1: Last talks over the top of everyone all the time these days.
Speaker 2: It's so nice being the Clint in this situation.
Speaker 1: Did I end up making in the bad mood all of a sudden it's.
Speaker 2: Flipped when she Clint?
Speaker 8: When that's honestly juice, I'm not talking anymore.
Speaker 1: Just chase because we're both on strike.
Speaker 7: Here.
Speaker 2: Rabbit does the Easter bunny talk?
Speaker 1: No stopping into this.
Speaker 2: The Easter bunny is a mute.
Speaker 1: The easter bunnies head easter eggs.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: You're about to take the whole bust.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you, Easter bunny. It's very nice of you.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow, Have you got to saw neck Easter bunny?
Speaker 8: I know a good bunny.
Speaker 5: His head's a bit.
Speaker 4: We could imagine to him in a nice stew bucket.
Speaker 2: I love.
Speaker 8: Rabbit can be a gamey, It can be a little bit.
Speaker 2: Have you ever had a rabbit stew or a rabbit pie?
Speaker 8: Rabbit pie?
Speaker 2: Rabbit pie?
Speaker 5: Is it true that you.
Speaker 6: Can't have a pet rabbit in Queens.
Speaker 2: Before you go, let's roll you in some puff pastry, make you.
Speaker 1: A little can't talk about eating rabbit stew on Easter?
Speaker 3: Thanks Easter, Bunny, funny to pull?
Speaker 8: Do you want to take this back?
Speaker 5: That's right, isn't it? In queens and you can't own a pet rabbit.
Speaker 3: I I think that might be true because the snakes something to do with the snakes, doesn't it.
Speaker 2: Can I just ask?
Speaker 4: You asked her like she's Robert Irwin? You go, hey, loss, that's true, right?
Speaker 3: You can't only enough you grew up in Queensland. You should know the answer to that. Jason, can we open?
Speaker 4: We used to put dead ale on their back and then the bubble and then you get them with a bloody too iron.
Speaker 5: Did you ever have a freak gun? What a freak gun?
Speaker 2: Like a potato gun?
Speaker 5: It's like, did you.
Speaker 2: Have one, my boy?
Speaker 5: Things blasted freak gun, the potato gun?
Speaker 2: Freak gun? Is anyone coming in?
Speaker 4: How can we a little shout out to Maggie Beard today Whitney made hot Cross.
Speaker 8: But she's Naggy Mahashi.
Speaker 2: Naggy Mahashi's in the house. It's Yaggy Naggy's sister.
Speaker 8: I love nagu Mahashi.
Speaker 1: You are nag My Harshy's number one.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much for the hot Cross bar and your services this week.
Speaker 7: It's been great. It's been fun to be here.
Speaker 2: I hope you've enjoyed yourself.
Speaker 7: You guys have been great fun. Thank you for having me Macy.
Speaker 2: She meant hot Cross buns. I know, I saw lesson learned.
Speaker 7: There's a few left. I'll grill some for you.
Speaker 2: Very good. You're going to have a sleeper, You're going to go party with the neighbors when you get home.
Speaker 8: What are the neighbors too?
Speaker 7: They could still be up.
Speaker 2: They pulled out a piano last night, eight o'clock last night. Hits a piano.
Speaker 7: Yeah, she was actually very good. I actually recorded the audio.
Speaker 11: And I got up and had a glass of wine while and then it turned into a party, and I was like, any.
Speaker 4: Part of you, any part of you tempted to just wander upstairs?
Speaker 11: And you know what, and this is surprising. No, really, that's my problem, serious about my job.
Speaker 7: I'm here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my problem is I do that upstairs.
Speaker 11: Number No. But then when they woke me up at one am and then again at two am, I was like, I might.
Speaker 7: As well just get up to sleep.
Speaker 11: But then you know when you're dreaming about what you're worry about house, So that I was dreaming about that they were in my house.
Speaker 2: And I was like, I keep paranoid invasion at the moment. Are you you need it? I don't know what it is and I'm just.
Speaker 8: Mate, just experienced that on Monday.
Speaker 2: Hear a noise and I'm like, set a shadow. This is ith God. So I put a giant baseball beat under both sides of the bed. Good strong, Did you really bring it?
Speaker 7: Don't you?
Speaker 3: If you a baseball bat under the bed? No, you're not allow you don't do that. That's there just in case you want to play.
Speaker 2: I'm just joking, but.
Speaker 6: Don't you reckon if you're If your house out of all the houses in melbourne's picked to be robbed, you're pretty shed time to go?
Speaker 2: Whoa do you know what I mean? Sorry?
Speaker 6: What like if your house is the house that's been picked to be robbed, it's just your time to go.
Speaker 8: Like that's you don't have to go.
Speaker 2: You just have to be robbed, know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Though? That's pretty unlucky. But you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: If you're going when you're robbed.
Speaker 8: You had a lark, it'd be.
Speaker 5: The same if you like, you know, swimming and it comes for you.
Speaker 10: Ali, Welcome to Melbourne. Very safe place to be, lovely place house. How's the week, Bean, It's been good.
Speaker 5: It's been hectic.
Speaker 12: What's been good?
Speaker 2: What do you mean hectic?
Speaker 12: Well, today was a bit hectic.
Speaker 2: There's a lot to learn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry, I'm meeting hists.
Speaker 7: I'm learning.
Speaker 2: Any observations that you'd like to raise.
Speaker 12: With the team.
Speaker 8: Can we get a report card?
Speaker 3: Yeah, performance's start with jas.
Speaker 2: I've been lovely.
Speaker 12: The scare wasn't very nice the teams otherwise, No, it's been good. Everyone's been nice, super accommodating.
Speaker 8: Cool yep.
Speaker 4: I got a frank green bottle yesterday. You did it's way I put the monogram says probation.
Speaker 1: Is what it says. That's funny. And then he's gonna have to buy and you went in three months? Yeah, three months?
Speaker 8: Six six? Why is it six?
Speaker 1: You had to get rid of.
Speaker 10: It?
Speaker 2: Really is six months?
Speaker 8: That's a lot.
Speaker 7: That's like, oh my god, it's so long.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can't put up a fake persona for six months.
Speaker 3: If you get six months probation instead of three. Then you should get six mornings instead of three. It's like you know your points.
Speaker 1: They come about warnings after all.
Speaker 2: They can just fucking see it. No explanation, no explanation.
Speaker 7: That's the whole I don't have noticed now today.
Speaker 2: Five and a half month months, it's not working for us because she would have signed a lease and everything and don't.
Speaker 7: Unpacked his house the whole time.
Speaker 2: You're right, you're just realizing.
Speaker 1: Actually, just yeah, please hold, I'll be back.
Speaker 2: What's wrong.
Speaker 5: I don't know what happened.
Speaker 6: Then I just turned out I was actually thinking about the six months that actually is a very long time.
Speaker 2: It's ridiculous. You can't be doing that to people.
Speaker 7: It's scary. Yeah, for the first six months of a new job. I mean, I don't know about anyone. I could be gone second, you know. But again, I work in radio, so I'm in that feeling.
Speaker 11: Just me.
Speaker 2: We know experience, we've experienced it too well.
Speaker 4: Is there anything any concerns you've got going into the job.
Speaker 12: No, we'll see how it goes next week, the week after. No, we're good.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're still excited or have you got some hesitation?
Speaker 12: No, I'm excited, no hesitation, I can Eric, Clint, are you back next.
Speaker 7: Week before you start after survey break?
Speaker 5: I started survey break.
Speaker 2: I'm just checking. How'd you go?
Speaker 12: So, I don't know what's going were happening there.
Speaker 8: We've been winning a lot the campaign a lot.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Clint was talking over it's about.
Speaker 5: It's very rude.
Speaker 12: That's a concern. Sorry, I start on survey breaks, so I don't know officially.
Speaker 2: Sweet, Yeah, I'm fine.
Speaker 8: Just the egg went down the wrong way.
Speaker 2: But what the egg? Chocolate? What's over now for the long weekend?
Speaker 12: Packing?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, you're moving. That's all right. Have you got a lot of ships to move? Yeah? Are you sniffing textas in the corner?
Speaker 5: Sniff in Texas is lit?
Speaker 2: Man, that's good.
Speaker 5: Well, don't you reckon? It's that petrol, that's real.
Speaker 12: That's a lot.
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 8: Jason's staying in town.
Speaker 4: You've gotta made a mine down from the Golden fun and ye.
Speaker 2: And then foot each night. Yeah, I'm gonna go watch that pub cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I'm massively into it now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's a bandwagon.
Speaker 8: Halftime for me.
Speaker 2: And then I.
Speaker 7: Mm hmmm, zero for four.
Speaker 5: I'm going to the footage. Oh yeah, fun match, go the Blues, come on the Baggers.
Speaker 6: We love them more time one thirty it's four o'clock game.
Speaker 5: Three thirty, a bit early there, you'll be there early.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'll be that one thirty with my bloody scarf on. And I love the footy. Is there anything better than going to the footy and having a beer with your.
Speaker 8: Mate and a pie?
Speaker 5: It is a vibe, man.
Speaker 8: I love a dog's eye with some dead oars.
Speaker 5: Some chippies.
Speaker 6: That cost you about an arm and a leg.
Speaker 5: But that's right.
Speaker 11: It's so expensive to go to the footy, then it is how much a ticket? Tickets aren't that expensive, like twenty three dollars.
Speaker 2: For a general there beers and.
Speaker 5: Beer is also twenty ely.
Speaker 9: Upgrade your ticket there you can go like the general admission version, or you can go like level three for fifty bucks, level two for seventy bucks.
Speaker 2: One and ten on level one one hundred and ten.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, well, I'm in the medallion.
Speaker 8: Oh that's that's spending.
Speaker 2: There are you in the Medallion club?
Speaker 5: That's about connections. Many stop going with a couple of mates. There is the medallion. Do you get free beers in the Medallion Club.
Speaker 8: Yeah no, no, this bar of.
Speaker 6: The bar and you can have like actual glass and right, so it's just a good seat.
Speaker 7: You're at easy access to a bar.
Speaker 10: I don't really well, I employ you all to wake up with today tomorrow morning?
Speaker 8: Well on air?
Speaker 7: Really working given not work as well?
Speaker 4: What's on you in the makeup chair for twenty past four shade?
Speaker 8: Do you wear studio fix?
Speaker 5: Love that?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 7: Mac, I know exactly what you.
Speaker 8: A bit of concealer?
Speaker 2: What's on tomorrow?
Speaker 9: It's a good question. It's gonna be quiet cause it's good Friday. Won't be news around news.
Speaker 10: A little cross to the good front and now it's well yeah, maybe maybe it's a seven, isn't it?
Speaker 8: But we still support it?
Speaker 2: Gotcha.
Speaker 8: That'll be a great call.
Speaker 2: What is it like? Are they doing like.
Speaker 10: The room?
Speaker 2: Yeah they're doing that. Yeah, they're doing that again and then they've got.
Speaker 7: A cop the phones and Delsha will probably perform, you know.
Speaker 8: Yeah that's right.
Speaker 2: Dare I say Conrad school, he'll be there.
Speaker 8: He was locked in twelve months ago.
Speaker 9: Oh, bless god, your Conrad.
Speaker 2: Your parcel's coming today.
Speaker 12: My probation is on its way. That's exciting.
Speaker 2: Yep, it's being dropped here. Oh I'll be something comes in under my name?
Speaker 12: Okay, can I open it?
Speaker 2: Absolutely not, that's a federal offense. Yeah you can open yes, yeah, don't leave it in Brisbane.
Speaker 12: Maybe I'll leave it here.
Speaker 5: A you're flying out today?
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's some time like five thirty and then back tomorrow or next week, next week, yep, get those.
Speaker 5: Frequent fly points up skirty skirt, skirt.
Speaker 2: Do we know where common Adelaide yet?
Speaker 7: So I'll put together cheat you also Adelaide Oval?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to stay at the Oval Loo got me into that? Now that other place someone else?
Speaker 7: Eart of the cast?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is that far from the stadium?
Speaker 7: No, you literally walk across the from mic.
Speaker 2: I'm very excited about that.
Speaker 3: Can even overlook the just put sorry, I've just arrived. I just have to go and do something quickly. Do we get to choose what we're staying in?
Speaker 11: No, okay, depending on what the Yeah, it'll be depending on what's.
Speaker 5: But we should hopefully get looked after. Speaking of Adelaide, have you guys had fruit chocks?
Speaker 2: Jocks?
Speaker 6: Oh my god, stuff I need like I'm going to bring them in onesday. No fruit chokes their Adelaide have gross wash your mouth out immediately.
Speaker 1: Covered in chocolate.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Apricots No, they're so late it laid ex proper.
Speaker 3: I will bring them the wheel weight.
Speaker 7: Amazing.
Speaker 8: You guys talking about fruit chops excited? Are they the dried fruits? No?
Speaker 2: Chocoated apricots?
Speaker 3: You know, maybe I got them from you scat You will sound like he does a little bits.
Speaker 8: From Country South Australia.
Speaker 1: Say you're going to Adelaide for the weekend.
Speaker 8: I'm going to Adelaide for the weekend.
Speaker 6: But you guys, I'm going to Adelaide for the weekend.
Speaker 7: But you're.
Speaker 2: What's the difference?
Speaker 8: Is it scatted closer to mill Durer than you closer to Mili. I'm twenty minutes from the Victorian border. He's right on the border. So a bit of more.
Speaker 5: Thing that I sound like boomerhow.
Speaker 2: Sorry, we'll just be give it a hit the button the other button? The button?
Speaker 5: Do they know who boomer?
Speaker 2: This one?
Speaker 5: It says on air though it's fine.
Speaker 2: Who knows around here?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 5: Boomer? How is one minute warning? We've got to record a comp spot.
Speaker 2: Good call too.
Speaker 5: You need to go because you guys want to get out of here today.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 8: We do, and so do I.
Speaker 2: Okay, fair point point Listen, I'm a nice weekend. We're gon go the pies tonight. Ye.
Speaker 1: Thanks for having me this, I'm on their line.
Speaker 10: Thank you, thanks for baking well then, Nuggy Sister, thank.
Speaker 3: You Whitney for everything this week apectually the hot Cross.
Speaker 5: Thank you very much for hot Cross buns.
Speaker 2: Than you very much.
Speaker 8: That's a blast in the pas.