Speaker 1: Hello, Welcome on the podcast. Hello, Hello, Okay, but guys, we have to get around early today to be able to make one.
Speaker 2: We wanted to come to lunch.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, I don't have to come to lunch.
Speaker 1: No, we want you at lunch. You need to be there at lunch.
Speaker 3: Go just go now, it'll be good for you.
Speaker 1: What you're shambles at lunch? Well I'll come in and say good bye the podcast quick. Thank you Lauren.
Speaker 3: Going to the pulp First, What.
Speaker 1: Did I say yesterday? Oh?
Speaker 3: You said this is how it's going to be tomorrow?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Was I right?
Speaker 3: You were right?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: You were right?
Speaker 1: Are you shopped hands? No? No, no, no, And you've only been here for two days, two days, two days.
Speaker 3: Shorter and shorter.
Speaker 1: It's my first hour's day one.
Speaker 3: Welcome to Welcome to the show.
Speaker 1: You know what this means. You're gonna get up in front of the staff again.
Speaker 4: Actually I am actually meant to do that today.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think the islands are at like nine.
Speaker 1: You're on, We'll come back. No wa now, our fearless leader, that be me.
Speaker 3: I got one day to go.
Speaker 2: I am as close to checked out as you can imagine.
Speaker 1: I got one day to go.
Speaker 2: Baby.
Speaker 1: Can I just say we have launched a brand new show with somewhat of a brand new team. Somebodys have just joined us. Everyone's done exceptionally well for the first half of the year.
Speaker 3: I'm very very I am listening now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had one compliment in me that was it well good?
Speaker 4: I take as someone who's been there for half now, I take full responsibility.
Speaker 1: When you start. You understand when I'm talking.
Speaker 2: Lawrence just left the pin.
Speaker 1: On the desk. Eat you shocked. She's honestly like, you think I'm a child? No, you are.
Speaker 3: You do clean up to yourself. I get that compliment back.
Speaker 1: I've got a big hygiene thing. Apart from my car. I want to torch my car at the moment because my kids are ruined. And I did go in that car. Yeah, like my car, which is just set. What have you seen across the.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't.
Speaker 2: Actually I had to tire for the very first time yesterday.
Speaker 1: What in your car? Ye, very first time I've ever had to change it.
Speaker 2: So I've never had to do it before, so I've never obviously, no one just changed the tire for fun.
Speaker 1: That fucking jack takes so long.
Speaker 2: And one of them was because I here in South Melbourne. I only got to albert Park and then my car started giving the alarm that the tire was deflating, and so I was like tiled flating, flating, tired of floating because it does that. And then there was a big nail in the thing, big school and the thing. That's first time I had to do it. So then I pulled over in the albert Park golf course.
Speaker 1: Why didn't you just drive to Bow Repairs?
Speaker 2: Well, because I didn't know how long I had and it started to get a little bumpy bumpy, so I didn't want to be I didn't want to be on like highway cops where you see the sparks flying out because the cars driving on its rim.
Speaker 1: I've done that, have you actually? Well, Tops and I were running late for a wedding. We're running for a flight to a wedding Marine Brisbane and we're hoon and down that road out near the airport. So it's just a long road to the airport. There's nothing else out there, and then bang and the cargoes and we're like, oh, we're fucking blown to tire, but we got to keep going. And then so we parked and parked on an angle in the car park at the airport. Get on the plane, go to the wedding, massive all nighter, get on the plane to come back it back to the airport. Forgot what was waiting for us when we got back, so fucking hung dog million there to change the car tire. So yeah, it was an altime long process.
Speaker 2: It's it is a long process.
Speaker 1: And one of the rac k.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it was gonna take They said it's gonna be there, and now I'm like, oh no, it's not for me. So I was like, and I actually wanted to have an attempt a change it myself.
Speaker 1: You go quick, get some water. So I did.
Speaker 2: So I started changing it and one of the nuts was very tight, and so then I was jumping on the thing and then I was trying to push it in my arms. And then a lot of people get out there to run the to run elt Park Lake, and this young girl put up alongside and it was just parked car and as I was really trying to wrench it, I was obviously using a lot of.
Speaker 3: Force just sitting there side of the old jacking it.
Speaker 1: So it was really trying to pull it down as I was.
Speaker 5: And I fed and just.
Speaker 3: She was just she was getting out of the car and she heard it.
Speaker 2: It was so audible.
Speaker 5: She looked at me.
Speaker 2: I'm looking, I've got black all over my hands. And then I'm trying to wrench this thing im and yeah, in front of it because I was trying to generate so much force to remove the It was a it was a moment squeeze. It was a moment in time.
Speaker 1: I would leave the state.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So that was that was my day yesterday.
Speaker 3: I don't care fighting in public.
Speaker 1: That was so loud. She's loud. Really yeah, I just yeah, that's best. I'll fight whenever, not in front of me, you won't. I just Waitzen in that movie is incredible, The Greatest Showman. I'm a big zenda seen The Greatest Showman. Great movie, good movie. Hello, Hello, what's the jained for today? You you're off? Then?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I just had to do a video call with nine how about? And they said, so, what's doing in the news, isn't that? I said, I don't know sport news?
Speaker 1: What did you say?
Speaker 5: I just made some stuff up on the.
Speaker 1: Run like I do.
Speaker 3: Here on a zoo at ten am and.
Speaker 5: There's been people in from early doors. Now the NBA drafts on today, looking forward to that young fellow from Melbourne. It's about to go in the Clifton Hill. That's right, about to go in the top in the first round.
Speaker 2: Six seven.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're not big, but big for this room, but not big.
Speaker 1: For not The NBA.
Speaker 2: Is seven four and which is becoming and he what a name. It's a strong name, strong name. But now yeah, the I would say the average NBA is probably about six.
Speaker 5: Victor lemen ya better than Jane and Compo.
Speaker 2: There are different stages of their career, but freak, yes it is. Victim is a great name.
Speaker 1: It's very good.
Speaker 5: Sorry a jainder for today. That's a real blast in the past, you jain, isn't it? You reprising it just today? So we have lunch today at what twelve an you're going with? What damn are you?
Speaker 1: That's lovely?
Speaker 5: How nice?
Speaker 1: I can do with a nice?
Speaker 5: You can?
Speaker 1: We can we share up? I don't. I don't want to cast myself like slice of pizza.
Speaker 3: So all right, I'm not sure we can see.
Speaker 1: Time stamp.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure we say, oh, she's.
Speaker 1: The time stamp. You can't say again?
Speaker 2: That's one of those things.
Speaker 1: That's terrible time. Sam.
Speaker 4: I want to in the grony today.
Speaker 2: I want to tell.
Speaker 1: It's punchy, but it's my lockdown. I haven't had one since lockdown. It's very.
Speaker 2: Very brandon.
Speaker 1: I reckon Nandos is going to be the dark horse today.
Speaker 5: We must.
Speaker 1: I know, well, you need to take it because she has things to do. I just remember talking like true.
Speaker 3: I was yelling so fine in front of me.
Speaker 2: I'm a hot misterday.
Speaker 1: I need to go. Let's go, we must go, We must go.
Speaker 4: You told me to go and be one of the lads.
Speaker 2: That told me to be one of the lads at the State of Origin.
Speaker 4: Be one of the lads here, be one of the lads here.
Speaker 1: That's so much start. You've got some ship and look at all the lads.
Speaker 3: I've ladded myself out, so I need to go and reef Hey.
Speaker 1: Also, well I think of it tomorrow. We're wearing our outfits final day.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, issue with mine? You use a microphone, Well that's because I've had a been on a weight loss journey. It's far too big.
Speaker 1: Mine's the same. But let's just wear a final show. Yeah, come on, be fun final show, Do I have one? Are you gonna raw dog it top end bottom? I'm definitely raw dog on the top, row dog the bottom. I'll go some mondays a real dog bottom as well. Fuck it always rowed dog the bottom. Okay, we're raw dogging? Are we doing it? Okay? Committed, hands in done, beautiful, We're doing and then twenty bucks, says Lauren. WI want the outfit by the end of.
Speaker 3: Tomorrow, since you don't leave me with all the boys.
Speaker 1: Bye, Lauren, Bye, guys, see your lunch.
Speaker 5: I'm so excited.
Speaker 2: Do you guys want to come to my house for drank?
Speaker 3: First? We'll see in twenty guys hear that we can go to Lars's. Beforehand, what a mess? And afterwards what a mess.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about gen Z's outfit today.
Speaker 1: Hey you guys, I love it. Very cool.
Speaker 4: Thank you look like you're about to paint a very rizzed up fence.
Speaker 2: Describe it for the listeners just quickly, no, no, no, don't speakers to describe it for the listeners.
Speaker 1: It's a sort of mechanic meets paint.
Speaker 4: Mechanic beats paint white get up. It's a almost like a boiler suit. It's almost like a boiler suit. But it's two peace.
Speaker 3: I mean, I am Ali, so I may as well be at saying Ali meets like two thousand and eight American skateboarder. He wears a short sleeve T shirt with a long sleeve underneath.
Speaker 1: I've brought a shock.
Speaker 3: It gave you that name you did.
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 1: What is a shack it?
Speaker 3: I'm shocking the shirt jacket yet I'm shocking off.
Speaker 1: So you keep it. You keep it done up, and it's got pockets.
Speaker 3: I've got buttons. Zip you keep it open.
Speaker 1: I have buttons too.
Speaker 5: Do my buttons?
Speaker 3: Are you doing years?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 1: I'm doing mine up? So it shocks.
Speaker 3: I got mine over my T shirt leaving it open.
Speaker 1: Has it got pockets though? I need a shock it to have pockets?
Speaker 3: Well, guys, mine is a shock too.
Speaker 2: I could undo my buttons.
Speaker 1: No, don't do that.
Speaker 3: I'll lift my top up.
Speaker 1: Time still Jesus.
Speaker 4: Six and ten at least took her pants off in the office yesterday.
Speaker 3: Yes, she did did get changed.
Speaker 4: We were all in there and she's like, I'm just going to take my pants off.
Speaker 1: Nobody, look what it says that. That's the whole point now, guys, what's the I need times because I'm going to go to a shower and do my heir.
Speaker 2: Well, what's the what's the what's the g O? As in, you're sharing here?
Speaker 1: Yeah, here, let's leave here.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm eating it.
Speaker 3: Well, we're also going for lunch?
Speaker 1: Small now ten thirty?
Speaker 2: Should I get myself about a bottle? That's a lunch.
Speaker 1: We're going for lunch in an hour.
Speaker 3: Have a little yogurt and hell, we're going for lunch.
Speaker 1: In two hours.
Speaker 3: Well, it's a big You're too big. You'll spoil your lunch.
Speaker 1: Spoiling place. Welcome missus doubt for the podcast.
Speaker 3: I'm a hippo granny who can hip hop, bebup, dance to your drug? Yo, Yo, make a wicked cup of coco?
Speaker 5: What about.
Speaker 1: I have a better one?
Speaker 3: Hippi the Ohio Sigma Ri. Listen, I haven't seen that movie.
Speaker 1: You're my technique. I hope you do better with a cocktail, but you're my pause between cock and tail.
Speaker 3: Should we have one of those bottles of Bellini that we have? What is wrong we have? We have a bottle Billini in the office. We have that before me?
Speaker 2: What is wrong with my microphone?
Speaker 1: I must Go.
Speaker 3: Guy's new plan with Pop and Berllini at ten they were leaving at ten.
Speaker 1: We must go, We must go.
Speaker 2: H