Speaker 1: I'm sure you notice if someone was like quite pregnant.
Speaker 2: I mean, i'd we get them a chair to sit down if they were standing there.
Speaker 1: That's nice, Like it looks like it would hurt. Does hurt? Honestly? Where's Your Head At? Is a podcast that talks all things right. There's a hold on a sec. Let's give this a refresh. Hi.
Speaker 2: I'm Anna and I'm Matt, and we are now too newlywed not to each other. Just a female and male best friend here for the good, the bad, and the ugly times.
Speaker 1: And exploring adulthood, family relationships, dilemmas.
Speaker 2: And whatever else we have the mental capacity to deal with.
Speaker 1: Come get the lowdown.
Speaker 2: This is your male and female perspective.
Speaker 1: So, Matt, where's your head at? Hello? How are you? Matt?
Speaker 2: I'm good, Anna, Welcome to the Gold Coast.
Speaker 1: I know I'm in the Gold Coast. We actually had a guest that was meant to be coming on in this spot. They cannot come. It was Jessica Power. Were going to say her name. Yeah, it's fine, Jessica Power.
Speaker 2: We'll get her on again.
Speaker 1: We will get her on again. We'll try to the next time. I'm in the Gold Coast. Or she's in Melbourne but her house just got broken into, so she's had to cancel last minute.
Speaker 2: We were saying that it's so wild that your house gets broken into on just a weekday at like two.
Speaker 1: Pm, in the middle of the day.
Speaker 2: And it happens. And I said that, as I said before, my sister in law's house got broken into and they stole all her husband's like photography equipment. Like literally you went up to put the kids to sleep, came down, then raided through. How scary is that.
Speaker 1: It's so violating just to have someone go through your possessions. And I feel like Matt is literally a hoarder, not a hoarder, but like, okay, I'm going to give an example for everyone. So when we record it in the Nova studios, you have to sign in and you have to take a photo, and they print out the photo on this little receipt and that's your sign in.
Speaker 2: And it's got your name and your yeah, and I take goofy photos.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And that's the type of person that is saving every single photo that he's every taken.
Speaker 2: They're sitting in my car in Melbourne, just all stacked up in the glove box there and I'm just like, you know, it might be one day I might be like, oh look at all these and might turn into some sort of ass you.
Speaker 1: Never know, like like you keep things that no one else would keep, Like I've benned every single one of mine. You've kept every single one of your.
Speaker 2: You know what I did say, I regret not keeping the other day. I fucking every time I do it now and I go there, it absolutely hurts me. I didn't keep all the movie tickets from when Tammy and Ip into the movies. We go to the movies sometimes literally being twice a day, we go weekly at best.
Speaker 1: What is what is the purpose? Like is it just for that one day of your life where you're going to go back and reminisce Wow?
Speaker 2: I did having to get some of your TikTok, and it was it was like these are priceless than anything. And it was like a girl emptied bag and it was all like different stuff like that her box sorry, and it was all like different stuff, like they had like movie tickets in there, like you know how she keeps all my love notes. Yes, but you could have had like all our tickets for every movie we're being too. I do it with the corks. I write the date on them and what they were for.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is just a PSA to any burglars. Don't rob matts. It's just priceless shit.
Speaker 2: Shit, you're not You're not gonna want There's no value to it.
Speaker 1: I mean if they took them from your.
Speaker 2: Oh, I would be fuman. So if you want to piss me off stealing.
Speaker 1: No one's going to take like five thousand photos of your face and nover checking in.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm sure there's more stuff that you'd want to steal from my house. It's of price, like what.
Speaker 1: I can't say anyway. I am in gold Host It's really nice to be here. It's a lot warmer than Melbourne, which is beautiful. I'm literally here for the day. I fly in and out, flying in and out.
Speaker 2: Just a real business woman, go get her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean the baby, the baby was like kicking me like crazy on the fly. What are we doing? Mum?
Speaker 2: Really couldn't light the altitude?
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: His ears were popping in the womb.
Speaker 1: Imagine if that's a thing.
Speaker 2: It could be, it could be who would know, who would remember.
Speaker 1: Who would report on it? Guys, this is going to be a really rogue episode.
Speaker 2: There's nothing planned.
Speaker 1: We wrote some notes, we have some things that we want to tell you, guys, but it's obviously we had a guess and it's a bit rogue. This morning, I literally was so lucky to get on my flight. So when to check in, flying Jester, I know immediately asking who I was flying with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I fly obviously a lot. Everyone knows that I fly only with Virgin.
Speaker 1: I love Virgin.
Speaker 2: But anyway, well I get the philosophy points. I'm three points off platinum secured for another year. That just goes to show how much flying I do. I don't wanted to drop that in the metal. Well I hopefully they do. They send you a little metal. It actually says swear a backtack and it's Metrol.
Speaker 1: Now that is something you don't want to get wrong. That would really I didn't.
Speaker 2: Put They said you from for everyone you go, and it was the only one I considered putting on my bag. And I was like, nah, you should. I should brag about it.
Speaker 1: I mean, you brag about it anyway. She don't need any more reason to remind yourself.
Speaker 2: Yes, But what happened to your flight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I basically got there an hour before it's domestic, went to check in and it was like, it's the flight's closed. You can't check in. So I go to the service desk.
Speaker 2: It shouldn't close. It shouldn't close closes when boarding starts.
Speaker 1: So what happened was when I got to the service desk, they were like, so we had a bigger plane and we're downgrading the bigger plane to a smaller plane. And then basically some people are getting kicked off the flight. The lady beside me, it was her, and to other people, they're like, you can have the last ticket to the flight that we've booked, and she was like, well, I've got to other people. We're not getting separated. And then they were like looked at me and they're like do you want it? And I was like yes, I'm in ant, like I'm flying in this morning out I got the last flight. So I'm here this morning thinking I'm the luckiest person. I'm like, I'm so lucky. Life is good. Four hour delay four hours and it wasn't even okay. If it was a four hour delay, I would be okay with it if they told me that, but they did it in thirty minute increments That kept going, so they'd be like, we'll let you know in thirty minutes, and then they another thirty minutes had passed and they're like, we'll let you know, but stay close by.
Speaker 2: I'm like a dude, I shit, you not, and I'm really I said this she on the phone. I said you on the phone. Last night, before I go to bed, I watch a sitcom everyone before I go to bed. I'm in the middle of thirty Rock at the moment. For people watching, it's a great show. Watch it the thirty Rock. Yeah. The main character, Tina Fey, is dating Matt Damon and he's a pilot and he's She's sitting on the plane on the tar mat and they keep saying half an hour, half an hour, and then she goes off and she goes, how long is it? And he goes half an hour. She goes, no, don't give me that, my boyfriend. He goes, let's a lingo for lingo, air lingo. Half an hour is not too long.
Speaker 1: Aviation lingo.
Speaker 2: That's the word, aviation lingo. It's not too long for people to get angry, but it's long enough for people to wait. So they always say half an hour.
Speaker 1: You could have told me last night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I filmed that, put it up on the Facebook page. It's literally what he said, and you.
Speaker 1: Literally watched that last night. Yeah wow. I mean we got here in the end, I mean we have. Unfortunately, Jess has had her house broken into, so maybe it is a bit of an unlucky day. But who knows.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you who is lucky. People listening to this at home, so full of yourself.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I have something to thank you for because I don't know if I've spoken about this on the podcast before, but I'm like so scared of catching uber's by myself. I actually have been to therapy for it, which sounds wild. And I was hypnotized to be able to catch an uber basically. So it's like me in the car with like a random man, it's like terrifies me. I just feel very unsafe.
Speaker 2: I know a lot of women that have told me stories, even like on the weekend, having caught one, and just like the drivers are just some slazy sometimes.
Speaker 1: Some are most of them are lovely. Like It's like a couple of bad experiences can just like really trig you. But anyway, I obviously knew I was coming up here in all week I've been saying to Matt, pick me up from the airport, Kee, pick me up from the airport. You don't have the car today, but you did get an uber to the airport, So I would like to thank you and appreciate that. Okay, I do appreciate that a lot.
Speaker 2: I was a bit trying to get out of it a little bit here.
Speaker 1: And there, but I could tell you where. But I was like, please, you know how to ask you for a lot as a friend.
Speaker 2: I mean, I catch an uber to the airport pretty much every week, so I was but it was fine. I got there. Actually you got me a very nice civlak. Yet it was very nice. Thank you for that. Random it was I've walked past that place every every day and I've never really thought anything of it. But it was nice.
Speaker 1: That's good. That's good Valentine's Day. Let's talk about it. How is your Valentine's Day?
Speaker 2: It was great. So what we what Tammy and I did was we we went on a gondola ride, the Girl Coast gondoles that you recommended. That was really nice.
Speaker 1: I love those, so it's so romantic. And scenic. Yeah, how did you find the music?
Speaker 2: It's quite We called it bluetooth. So I did play a Frank Sinatra playlist. It was all lack songs like that. Yeah. Tammy was showing me like her old house or she So they were going through the canals. Did you lean on one side too much? It's a yeah, not to tell you not to. Well, at one point we're making out and Tammy might have thrown a leg over me and it literally went like we were we had to fall back, so that idea went nowhere in fact that.
Speaker 1: Was imagined then did not make it out just the coo tumbles over. That would not be a good valance.
Speaker 2: So we did that. Then we went to a restaurant. I had my steak, and then we went up and stayed at the Imperial.
Speaker 1: Lovely.
Speaker 2: It was right because all.
Speaker 1: In the same Scendi Imperial. It's cool, it's old with Sachi hotel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's still got all THEI suffering.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do like it there, it's nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was good, and then went what do we do on the weekend?
Speaker 1: There was your Valentine d First, My Valentine's Day was lovely, So we went to Cape Shanks right, yes, and it was actually so nice. We went to a winery as well. Obviously we Michael had one glass and I didn't drink. But it was like this fourteen course lunch. It was so beautiful and I feel bad saying this, but obviously there are many how many fourteen courses. It was a fourteen course lunch, so the first five were like little, you know, just like the bite sized pieces. But yeah, it was amazing. It was incredible, and they were.
Speaker 2: One of the rest of the ten courses.
Speaker 1: Then and then I'm not gonna take everyone through every course, but it was lovely and if you get the chance to go to Polperno Polperno Winery, definitely go. It was beautiful but it was a really nice cozy day inside. Yeah, it looked the rain was pouring down, and I was like, this is so romantic because obviously in Melbourne it's seemed so warm, so it was like the first like wintery kind of feel. But then I felt bad because I knew that fifteen minutes down the road you write a wedding, and I was.
Speaker 2: Like, we wereally around the corner.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were fifteen minutes away from each other, which is hilarious. But yeah, I was like embracing the rain and loving it and then also simultaneously feeling really guilty because I knew that you write a wedding and someone's wedding was getting rained one.
Speaker 2: There were glimps the son, so we were lucky. There was like little bits of sun.
Speaker 1: It was up and down.
Speaker 2: It was up and up and down stair, but there was it was pouring down at some stages while we were waiting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how was the walk down the aisle? Was that outside?
Speaker 2: That was outside? It was sunny for that bit, so we got a bit of Yeah, gotta be a something like maybe I think it was four o'clock or four thirty or something. It's like bang on. There was a bit of sun. And so they got everyone to the thing real quickly, to the altar aisle or whatever you call it, and they they did.
Speaker 1: It and then start raining on them, started.
Speaker 2: Pouring down when we had to do like the grooms and entry. Did you watch that video put it? I haven't seen it, and we have it with umbrellas clovered me straight in the face. Yeah, well it's a long day, you know, you're waiting around. It was a groomson that's the first time in a greensoon.
Speaker 1: How does it feel to be chosen to the chosen one?
Speaker 2: I mean, it's good. You get all the benefits. This is what my grooms and said. You get all the benefits of the groom, but no responsibility or nothing.
Speaker 1: You just can just have fun.
Speaker 2: You just have fun. Yes, that was good, that's awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I about to be a bridesmaid next month. Who too, Maddie my friend it's her wedding. Yeah, it's her wedding in March, so very soon. But I just feel so bad. And I don't know if it's my algorithm a the moment, but I am being like hit with how annoying it is when someone one of your bridesmaids is pregnant at your wedding. I don't know why.
Speaker 2: It's not spy in your phone, it's just watching you and knows everything.
Speaker 1: But I'm starting to feel really bad about it, and it has been a bit of a nightmare. Like she still doesn't have the bridesmaid's dresses. She's ordered them and they I think they're on their way. But obviously it's super hard for me because I'm fully growing now, like I have a big bump. Would you say big bump?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I said before when you held it for a photo. Don't worry, it's not gonna it's the baby's not going to fall out to fall out.
Speaker 1: I know it's so weird when you're pregnant. I feel like you hold the belly just to show that you're pregnant. But I think people can probably well, Like I don't need to hold it.
Speaker 2: Had two sublakies at lunch.
Speaker 1: I had ten, but no, in all seriousness, yeah, I'm excited to be a bridesmaid, but yeah, I'm just being hit with pregnant bridesmaid TikTok, and I'm feeling altered or I'll alter it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I find a lot of the bridesmaids stresses these days. This is a pure observation from just a guy. Yes, is they're just like those silky like that. Yeah, so that you could wear that pregnant. I don't know about j Justice bottom ship you can.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think the thing is And it's something that I didn't really think of. But I feel like directly under the boob line, my stomach starting to go out there, So everything needs to be like so loose, Like I thought that I could have a you know, it's straight at the bodice and then go out at the tummy. But no, like my tummy is taking up the whole torso area now.
Speaker 2: Because you're in the last trimester.
Speaker 1: I am officially in the last trying. I'm six months pregnant. You start popping soon, really, like I think I already have. Yeah, it doesn't look like you're popping. It's because I'm sitting down as well. I think you understanding it's a lot more prominent. Yeah, right, but it is funny. Like I actually haven't like really said this out loud, but I was thinking it the other day. I feel like men treat me so weirdly now, not you obviously, and not like Michael or people I know, like my dad or brother, but like men out and about like if Like the other day I was in calls and like this guy like he like looks at me in the eye, looks down at the bump and then gets People get like awkward, Like men get really awkward around me. I feel like, I don't know, I don't know if I'm just imagining it, but I feel like being pregnant, men feel uncomfortable around me.
Speaker 2: What did you do? You mean about the way awkwardly.
Speaker 1: It's not just one guy, but I noticed it specifically with him, and I'd already been thinking it, and then because he was so obviously awkward and uncomfortable around me, I was just thinking it, Like I think they just feel strange around a pregnant woman. I don't know if that's just how I don't notice.
Speaker 2: I don't notice how the women around me. To be fair, you're my wife.
Speaker 1: Like, if you saw a pregnant woman, yeah, you don't notice it. So it's a hard question to ask you. Yeah, I'm sure you can notice if someone was like quite pregnant, if they were like popping, if they're like nine months.
Speaker 2: I'm picturing photos like my mom when she was like, no, I'm not pregnant with me, Like, yeah, i'd notice that. Yeah, you're massive, you're popping like out here.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But then like you wouldn't feel uncomfortable around them.
Speaker 2: I mean, i'd probably get them a chair to sit down if they were standing there. That's nice, Like it looks like it would hurt.
Speaker 1: It does hurt, honestly, Sleeping is not. It Like even I have to sleep on the side, and obviously when I sleep on the side. There's space between where the bump is and the mattress. So it's like really uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: Anyway, were you not let oh, you have to sleep on yourself.
Speaker 1: I have pregnancy pillars, but it's just still not the best.
Speaker 2: Speaking of pain, I'm not compared to your pregnancy. I'm not trying to compare it. Before anyone dives down.
Speaker 1: My throat, go on, what pain are you in?
Speaker 2: That my cyst has flared up in my my wrist again. It's so sore. Years I was on the surgery list, the waiting list to get surgery.
Speaker 1: To get it removed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's so so it's flared up for some reason. You know that the old theory was you boust it with the They used to bust it with the Bible. So I did the other day and it temporarily like Bible. I literally did it, and it temporarily felt better, but then it went back to hurting like it like you know when you ease, when you put pressure on something and it eases the pain, and it feels like almost not like euphoric, like it feels like oh.
Speaker 1: Yeeah, yeah, it's like the black of bean. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And like I was like that, and then it just went back to hurting.
Speaker 1: I actually did notice anything lunch. He's kept flicking it. It's like, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Rest? Did I do it with the edge of my phone? Yet you were doing bolt it with the edge of my phone to try.
Speaker 1: We wouldn't do that, But I mean, that's just don't you have to listen to anything.
Speaker 2: I'm meant to be getting an MRI on Monday, a full body one. We're going to find there.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Let's hope that cists just as sist. Have you had it?
Speaker 2: Like, Yeah, it's in there, It's definitely there. It's definitely the ultra sound. Yeah, it looks like we yack.
Speaker 1: Okay, should we talk about maths? And then heads to a voicemail next on This Row episode of Where's Your Head at? Okay, Matt the number one question on everyone's lips. Have you been watching that?
Speaker 2: Negative?
Speaker 1: No, you've watched some of it.
Speaker 2: I've watched Oh, yeah, watched some of it. Yeah, I'm not watching it religiously. I'm not up to date. We stucked on the new season of Love Is Blind the other day. You've been watching that?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, it's background. You put maths instead, But I feel like I want to watch.
Speaker 1: Math, you want to watch watch it. Yeah, there's been a couple of interesting things that I want to chat briefly about when it comes to Math. We had the dinner party last night. The first thing is Jackie, one of the contestants. Do you know.
Speaker 2: Jackie show me photos?
Speaker 1: The one who they say will give me and just the one who they call like crazy eyes. She self proclaimed it. Her partner said it yea, you know the one yep. So she was doing some serious gas lighting on not only her partner but also the cast.
Speaker 2: She went for everyone.
Speaker 1: Well, she was just flat out lying. And I think, like, it's interesting when someone's a gas lighter and then they go on a show like Maths, because there's a part of me that's thinking, like, are you stupid? You're on camera? If you're flat out lying, all they're going to do is replay the clip, the reality of the clip, right, They're going to play what actually happened, So you can't gaslight do.
Speaker 2: You remember it?
Speaker 1: Like a lie?
Speaker 2: And I was getting roll it.
Speaker 1: I swear to god, it's pretty brazen of people to gaslight when you're on TV like you have been recorded.
Speaker 2: But I genuinely believe those people believe that that's what they did.
Speaker 1: Sure can't. It's not the truth. It's just a habit that they're so used to doing. But it's like she's not smart enough to not lie, or she thinks that someone can't be bothered to go back and look at the table.
Speaker 2: It's a production to do that.
Speaker 1: They will find that tape, don't worry about it. And it's funny because she's like a lawyer. She's self proclaimed, she's very well educated.
Speaker 2: Apparently it's a lawyer.
Speaker 1: She's apparently a lawyer. Yeah, she's you know, always reading self help and like her partner And anyway, I just thought it was interesting and I think it's a good conversation if you have watched that episode to have and just to really see gas lighting unfold and to see it for what it is and to see how easily someone can lie. And then with her partner, he's sitting there going am I going crazy? Am I losing it? Like I don't know what's happening, And it's just in real time to see it's crazy. So anyway, I've.
Speaker 2: Been with people that gaslight Yeah, oh fucking wire.
Speaker 1: It's so frustrating.
Speaker 2: I got told something though. If you are getting gas led by someone or you feel like you are, is just state facts to him.
Speaker 1: State the facts.
Speaker 2: State the facts. The fact is that this happened, and this happened, and then they can't argue that because you know in your mind that's a fact. So you say it out aut it and you talent, and if they can argue with that, you're like, no, that's the fact of what happened. You can't change that.
Speaker 1: People were telling her the facts and she's like, that didn't happen. The other thing I wanted to talk about Remaths was that they've brought back Elliott, the crazy, nasty, narcissistic, annoying groom who reminds me of an ex boyfriend that I once had. Literally looks exactly like him every time of the TV comes on and he's on the screen and my eyes like twitching.
Speaker 2: You tell the one that he was like I need this girl and she's not like this, I walk away. Yes, I'll see. The biggest red flag about him, and I pointed this out to Tammy, was he only had two people sitting on his side at the wedding well.
Speaker 3: In the.
Speaker 1: Second wedding, he had zeros.
Speaker 2: That is that is a red flag and that is a nasty I've ever seen one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think the thing is so the producers have brought back him and also his now ex wife. The annoying thing to me is that I personally don't think that he deserves a second chance at finding love.
Speaker 2: He walked.
Speaker 1: There was definitely other people like Katie who we would have loved to see, you have.
Speaker 2: A second happened to him and what happened to her?
Speaker 1: Katie and him, they're just off the show, but Elliott and Lauren. So Lauren and Elliott both got a second chance. The most annoying thing about them coming back is the producers have done exactly what Elliot has said should have happened. So Lauren was like, oh, you want a younger wife than me. Essentially, so the producers have literally just given him a younger wife. And Elliot said that Lauren should have an older husband, and that's exactly what the producers had given Did.
Speaker 2: She want an older husband or was that his opinion?
Speaker 1: Well that was his opinion, but she was like open to whatever. Wasn't he the same anxious Yeah, but he was like wanting someone in her twenties. The new wife isn't even in her twenties, but still like it's just annoying because it's like they've done exactly what he wanted and it's like he doesn't even deserve that.
Speaker 2: But he was getting in argument with everyone, wasn't hearty. I saw that when flicked on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you have much.
Speaker 2: On I turned on channel nine and you know on nine. Now, sorry, I know how it's sometimes playing something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people were calling him out and rightly so he just takes no accountability. Nothing bugs me more than people who just have no accountability.
Speaker 2: It's like the mass producers find these people and go, you're going to make to a TV like the and they put them all in this show on that night.
Speaker 1: I think it's time to go to a voicemail.
Speaker 3: Okay, guys, So we have a hot line hi and a mab so I have both kind of a hotline, and am I be outshole for you both? So my situation is that my sister's pregnant and I'm just not sure how supportive I can be.
Speaker 2: I'll give you a bit of backstory.
Speaker 3: So she's twenty three and she told me and my mum last night that she's pregnant, which is great news for any family. She's always wanted to have kids and she's always been good with them, but her actions lately have kind of made me question how ready she is. If you're my honest opinion, I Joe, she's ready in any sense mentally, physically, emotionally, she's just a hot mess. She'd off fine from her hospitality job last month, and I'll give into the reasons later, but should frequently be told off the swearing at customers, vapor limit kitchen and missile it shifts. Without knowing this, I asked her she was ready to quit vaping, and she said, ooh, not really, but I'm sure I'll get there eventually, And personally, I feel like that shouldn't be a we'll see how we go situation. It should be a I'm going to quit for the sake of my child type of deal. But I mean, I guess she's working her way there, which is better than nothing. But even like when my mum got pregnant with the both of us, she was smoking, but as soon as she found her she was pregnant, she quit cold tarking. And now lastly, the reason why she was fired this is a big part. We have no idea who the father is. She won't tell us and I'm still trying to get the answers from her. But I've heard from several sources that she was fired for an affair with her head chef. He there's a wife and four kids already. Both Mum and I have their idea that the baby is his, and I'm terrified for that situation to unravel as well. So ultimately I feel really stuck. I want to be supportive. I don't really think she's ready yet, and the fact that my niece or nephew could be born an affair really just our taste in my mouth, and I don't want them to be brought up in a really hostile environment. So how what do I do?
Speaker 1: That is really hard?
Speaker 2: What do you reckon?
Speaker 1: It just is like such a complex situation.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think about it all.
Speaker 1: So that's her brother, Yes, okay, right, There's so much to unpack here. I don't even know where to start, especially because I am pregnant. I have a lot of thoughts.
Speaker 2: So have you haven't baked, drunk or taken eaten anything. There's a list of stuff that I don't even know you guys can't eat when you're pregnant.
Speaker 1: You guys people.
Speaker 2: Women? Yeah, yeah, I love it.
Speaker 1: Oh so good.
Speaker 2: There's a list of that stuff, like you can't eat, I don't realize.
Speaker 1: When you're pregnant, but it's so funny. You just do it because like you care so much and love your baby. You just it's not even a second thought.
Speaker 2: I've seen people pregnant and they've already like drinks and that, and I've felt uncomfortable. It makes me feel uncomfortable. Lie, it makes me feelunmfors You don't need to have a drink when you're pregnant, And who am I to judge that? Who am I to say that I'm not pregnant, But like I just feel like it's nine months.
Speaker 1: Just just suck it up. Just yeah, Look, if someone wants to have one drink, sure, I personally don't feel comfortable even to have one drink. I think anything more than one drink, I think it's getting a bit hairy. And I think you really need to really think about that and think about the consequences, because there is consequences for your baby. Okay, so let's talk about the vaping. I think.
Speaker 2: I actually find vaping disgusting, Like every time I've had a drag of one, like I just I don't get it. I don't get it, Like it makes me feel that lightheaded and sick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a bit icky. And I think like being pregnant and vaping is a different level. And I think, you know, I think probably her brother could step in and say, hey, I really want to help you stop vaping because it could affect your unborn child. I think that's a really fair thing to say.
Speaker 2: I think from a family member that is a supportive way. Yeah, in an attacking way, like don't attack her for doing it, yeah, and judge her and make her feel bad, because then she's going to get on the defense. Just you know, talk us through it in a supportive way and say, look, let's help.
Speaker 1: I think if you're pregnant and you are smoking or drinking, I think that a family member or close friend have the right to pull you aside and just say, hey, like, what's going on. Do you think that potentially you could stop this?
Speaker 2: Or if they go to a sushi train in order to shimi.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's like a lesser version of smoking and drinking. I think, like a.
Speaker 2: Little bit of I told the other day and I thought it was wild.
Speaker 1: Well, you can't. Yeah, I can't eat sashimi. I do miss it a lot, but I miss Pate more a pathe it's like the better version of Pate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do love that.
Speaker 1: It's so good. I think that he should always support his sister. I think family you always need to be there for your family. But I think that you can have really constructive conversations with family members where you're not always agreeing with everything that they're doing.
Speaker 2: It's just about going about it the right way, like I said before, and because I feel like they might get defensive and then nothing And.
Speaker 1: She sounds young, like she's in her party phase kind of vibe. Let's talk about the affair, because I like, it's so much to unpack.
Speaker 2: That's just so that he's he.
Speaker 1: He feels uncomfortable about, fels like it is the head chef. He feels like it is the head chef's baby. I think at the end of the day, a baby is a blessing.
Speaker 2: And doesn't matter where the baby matter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it doesn't matter who the father is, Like if the father isn't going to be in the life, like obviously it's not ideal if this guy, the dad is married with his own family and it could cause huge disruptions and huge conflict. But in the same breath, he can still be supportive of her, supportive of his nephew. Do you tell I still love them? Because it doesn't It doesn't matter like where they came. Like you know what I'm trying to say. It doesn't matter how or why or when. Like babies are a blessing and that's that.
Speaker 2: Do you reckon? She tells the guy that she's having a bit, Well, I guess she got fired, so you won't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's why she got.
Speaker 2: Chef, he said, chef. He has that control.
Speaker 1: She leaves on me. Oh, it's so hard. What would you do if your sister was vay being pregnant.
Speaker 2: I will tell her like, yeah, come on, you think, think about somebody else here. It's not about you. It's more than you, and there's a child there. Yeah, But like I said, you can't judge her or like, yeah, attack her for it like it's her body, Like it's her body, it's her body. But like you can just give her the facts and.
Speaker 1: You can help educate.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah about the side effects that could happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I feel very connected to the baby, my baby, but maybe she doesn't feel that connected, so maybe it's time to like get her into meeting some more mums or mums to be. And I don't know, it's really it's a shitty situation.
Speaker 2: Like you said, you feel connected, you're in with the man, you're married and you're in love with and you're in the right time of your life for once, So maybe.
Speaker 1: That's it's a different situation.
Speaker 2: It's a different situation.
Speaker 1: Okay, Matt, that was an intense point. Sorry, this episode was a little bit road guys, but it's actually been a lot of fun. And I am now gonna head back to the airport. Are you going to come with you?
Speaker 2: What are you doing till for the next six hours?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'm going to try and get on an earlier flight, but I think I'm going to head back to the airport if you want to come.
Speaker 2: Hang, I've hung out. Airport's way too much for an hour, sure, but we can't even get in the lounge. Can't get in the lounge. I don't have a boarding pass. My boarding pass tomorrow is from Brisbane.
Speaker 1: Such a lounge nub. Guys, I can't even describe it to you. Okay, I think it's home for us to wrap up. Lovely to see you. Nice to be in your now hometown of the coast.
Speaker 2: Welcome a little bit longer here, thank you.
Speaker 1: Might catch some sun rays before I go back to cold Melbourne. Until next time, Bye bye,