Speaker 1: Hello, Reckon on the podcast. Hello, Laura, can you describe what you're looking at outside?
Speaker 2: You to say what I look like?
Speaker 1: No, we'll get to that.
Speaker 3: It's Wednesday, off to Melbourne Cup Day. I've put all my energy into the three hours of that show.
Speaker 1: Can you describe whatever I'm doing out there to?
Speaker 2: Okay? So they all need to settle down.
Speaker 3: No loud noises in here.
Speaker 2: God, just because you're fresh for once in your life. Gen Z, stop yelling at me, because I know how to have a good time.
Speaker 3: You know me?
Speaker 1: So quick? Head Countes is here, gen Z is here. We're experienced. Boy Jack's here. Good morning. Hello.
Speaker 2: I've got my crown slippers on.
Speaker 4: I'm a bit puffed after she changes today.
Speaker 3: My feet are so chopped up from still attos.
Speaker 4: Oh you took your socks off?
Speaker 1: Yeah we are.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to walk through a crowning.
Speaker 1: We're taking the team to Oak Stay and the bird Cage tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Let's fucking go.
Speaker 1: You're gonna get some frequent five points tomorrow.
Speaker 4: I said to Lars in the car and they way back from Crane. Just there are you over the races?
Speaker 3: She's like, yeah, I'm about one hundred and one to one.
Speaker 1: But you know what, one hundred and one to one won the car.
Speaker 2: Ninety one to one.
Speaker 4: I'm backing you in for tomorrow. Laws. You're gonna you're gonna approve a winner.
Speaker 1: Yeah, come good, and you know what I reckon you be a stayer.
Speaker 2: Fucking he will not be. I said to Paul, get me a helicopter at three o'clock.
Speaker 1: What do you say?
Speaker 2: Okay, we're flying first. Do you want me to get you a chopper? Gen Z? Please? Everyone else can take the bus, but we're putting gen Z in a chopper.
Speaker 1: I'll pay for a chopper.
Speaker 2: For gen Z.
Speaker 1: No for fucking me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look, I'm I'm I'm fifty fifty.
Speaker 1: Well I'm staying.
Speaker 4: I'm staying going. Oh you you, I'm only going.
Speaker 2: If you go, you must go. Don't do that. That's unfair.
Speaker 4: Maybe we could go for.
Speaker 2: Trying to go to no instead.
Speaker 1: And Jack our Workxperience boy could passes.
Speaker 2: Laurence could take my spot.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's the way. There's stiletto stuff.
Speaker 3: You can do it.
Speaker 2: Jack, put on you. You've nailed the brick.
Speaker 3: Really, Paul's balls all day and you will tick a box that'll go.
Speaker 4: You have to get all the photos in front of the Lexus, my key the Panham.
Speaker 2: I don't think. I don't think Les want me to come back the.
Speaker 4: Leg pop when you do?
Speaker 1: You remember everyone was like when I had my brother and Laura, my sister contained Channel nine at one point and someone was like, Lauren, never run a back of Penfolds. We should go back there, and I'm like, absolutely fucking not.
Speaker 4: Yeah, who said that?
Speaker 1: Someone said you were back at euro at Penfolds in the afternoon. Were you Alexis all day?
Speaker 2: Derby day?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't remember.
Speaker 2: I think I don't went to Penfolds.
Speaker 3: Oh o Clinton, I popped in to see because we thought you were there. Yeah, we were there for five minutes and.
Speaker 1: Then yeah, there's no way to bringing my family back there, so we're taking the team tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Who's breathing really loudly into a microphone. Someone's sucking in.
Speaker 1: It did sound like that for Friday Morning was the infamous Pink Column show several years ago. Friday Morning is probably the rougher show of the year. I'm happy to empower Jack the work experience boy, because that would be your last day. Correct, I think you should ep that day.
Speaker 2: What do you think was work experienced, Jack taking over? Absolutely yes by jen Z.
Speaker 1: So that means like, it's your responsibility to run Lauren through the Friday show that morning.
Speaker 4: What is that breathing really weirdly into a microphone. It's no, I'm not breathing.
Speaker 2: Is there some heavy breathing going on?
Speaker 3: I'm the only one I could hear it, but I didn't have my headphones in, So it's someone in here.
Speaker 1: Jack. You'll also need to bring Lauren Thursday night and runner through the show and pitch some ideas.
Speaker 2: My phone will be off.
Speaker 1: I don't have enough.
Speaker 3: You might as well talk to a brick call Jack, I ain't. I ain't be answering calls tomorrow night.
Speaker 1: You should go over. She loves it when people just pop in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll be staying in l gen.
Speaker 1: Z just wanted in last time. That went down really well.
Speaker 2: Actually, I've got a room, cay. Do some want to go on? Wake Paula.
Speaker 3: I was going to call you in the closer and be like, let's wake the big boy up today.
Speaker 1: You're staying there.
Speaker 2: No, we're going We're going home, going home.
Speaker 1: Time to go home.
Speaker 2: My dad can no longer dog sit for us. It's at your house Dade yesterday. I didn't say though, he looks like you were in a coubra.
Speaker 1: Want to tell you who I fell in love with? It's right, Emma. Hawk's parents reminded me so much of my mom and.
Speaker 2: Dad, Bonnie and Harold, two of the greatest.
Speaker 4: Who their grandparents, Bonnie and Harold.
Speaker 2: Legends.
Speaker 1: Harold and I saw him I saw later in the dance cause my parents just kept asking about you, and I'm because I want to party with your mom.
Speaker 2: They're a great fun Yeah.
Speaker 3: Wow, guys, it's been a week a week, it's been so crazy.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow, everyone's got their suits.
Speaker 4: What's the planet?
Speaker 1: What's the plant? Okay, we have a Bob Goldolf interview after the show.
Speaker 4: Yes, is he coming? Big Bobby can take us? What time is that straight.
Speaker 1: After the show?
Speaker 2: You might have to do that without me because it booked me here and make up.
Speaker 4: Just drink, Bob, understand I don't think so.
Speaker 3: Bob Geldoff wants to be in here while I'm getting my hair tizzled?
Speaker 1: Straight up? Who's coming in back? Bob? She hit me with the hair straightener? Whoever's coming in to do hair and make it?
Speaker 2: Can she me with the hair. Why don't you bring your whiles.
Speaker 3: Your hair is one sentiment along.
Speaker 4: You.
Speaker 2: I am, I am. She might have two hours to make no way, I am going.
Speaker 3: I a'll get your muff fluffed, creamy muff, so your hair fluffed.
Speaker 1: I'm going to Now, this is me empowering you. You are now in charge of logistics. But to my no, you're not.
Speaker 2: You can't be.
Speaker 1: You are in charge of logistics, So I need you to organize.
Speaker 2: We turn the lights down. It's a bit bright in here.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, you need to organize the barns.
Speaker 2: Oh ship. I think Sophie's done the VNS.
Speaker 4: Great, don that's one job.
Speaker 2: You all know the red's not good. Turn the red lights off. Just just just dim them. What the fuck is the party lights off?
Speaker 1: Whoa? There we do? There we go. So, jeez, you are in charge of logistics. You get to Liais with Sophie about that. Lison, what time do you think is a good time to leave here?
Speaker 2: Late?
Speaker 1: Ten thirty?
Speaker 2: No Oaks day starts late?
Speaker 1: Oh? Does it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? First race? Is it like midday?
Speaker 1: No am?
Speaker 4: Going from here?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, bring your ship in, bring your ship in, we'll be going home.
Speaker 1: We all leave together.
Speaker 4: The chopper will leave from South Yarra.
Speaker 3: I will be going on via South Melbourne twelve forty first race todder geez, the last race five fifty.
Speaker 1: Oh, she's a late day. Okay.
Speaker 3: I just said that and you said, bullshit, Yeah, she's a late day.
Speaker 1: I always thought it was late.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you guys just got a real glimpse into the gas sliding idea that leak every.
Speaker 4: Day where we don't actually listen to start.
Speaker 2: Till after meet Dad. I'm sure bullshit.
Speaker 4: We asked you were driver on the way back from Crane to put on the radio, and he put on the light.
Speaker 2: I was like, this a test.
Speaker 3: I wanted to know if you guys were talking about being mean about me while I was.
Speaker 1: We weren't because I had to make it.
Speaker 4: You were just sliding.
Speaker 1: So like I was saying, it's a late start tomorrow.
Speaker 2: So I think we'll be leaving here around eleven.
Speaker 4: Daddy, what time are we getting on? It took a while later, Bubbles, the chopper, the bubbles.
Speaker 1: I think you want to leave here at eleven. You get there like you'll take forty five from here. Think about it, even.
Speaker 3: Okay, Jays Hawkins, who grew up in Melbourne has been going to Oak Stays whole er.
Speaker 1: We got stuck.
Speaker 2: We're going to and then what do you want to do it? Get there an hour before the races?
Speaker 1: What's it?
Speaker 2: Get there an hour before the races start. By the time we get there forty racist twelve forty, we.
Speaker 1: Won't actually getting the van eleven. You know what this man?
Speaker 2: This cruise like, I'm not getting in a van.
Speaker 1: So how many we need?
Speaker 4: Job A few ons or a big one? Too big ones?
Speaker 1: Yeah, book two.
Speaker 3: They might only need one van to drop elly nite the drop a bat though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we don't need a one. Okay, we've got that one. So I first, first place? You want the chicken on the.
Speaker 3: People can say I look like a countest flight attendant.
Speaker 2: This stunning.
Speaker 3: Tiffany and Co Wrote, Then I think he stole from his mum's story box brilliant and I can't confirm that though. And it looked like the silver quantis wings. It did a bit like the flight attendant when captains get their wings look like I w.
Speaker 1: It was like, how am I going to get in the chop? Like? Well they everyone might have to lift me with my dress.
Speaker 3: Oh mate, those guys, I I was in such a short dress yesterday and he was like, I got in and the guy that helped us get in the top and goes, don't worry, Love, there's no elegant way to get.
Speaker 2: Any one of these, and I was like, Okay, thank you. Probably didn't need to say that. It's so good. Those micro flight guys, they make me feel so comfortable.
Speaker 4: I was tracking were to Lettos, and because I've never been, I run. I went for everyone on Saturday morning and I went up and look in front of the Crayon and as soon as one chopper took off, the next one landed. So I tracked them and you could just see the loop they were doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, going.
Speaker 4: You could just see the loop that they were doing from Crayon to Flemington open back.
Speaker 1: Pretty cool, unbelievable. Clint, are you coming with us tomorrow? You were out there? No, I shall be working.
Speaker 2: He's yelling from the tape seats at the back.
Speaker 4: What have you got there?
Speaker 2: DHPI? Hangover that a toasty peanut butter.
Speaker 1: Clint works, Prince Boy. Jack's going to be pretending to be Lauren tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Do you did they not cut it? I am Lauren?
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's go this is that behind the scenes, sticky?
Speaker 1: What was Have you got a dress for tomorrow? What is it? Eat?
Speaker 4: And Vergin tomorrow cont yesterday Orange tribute to Tiger Yellow Tiger.
Speaker 1: They used to wear track. What's rip? What's r? I p oh?
Speaker 4: I just say r p rip ripping pieces?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: I Clint, I saw your friend from Melbourne Airport yesterday, Andrew London?
Speaker 2: What a nice guy? Need to leave love the show?
Speaker 1: What are you gonna shot yourself?
Speaker 2: Potentially give us some privacy?
Speaker 4: Would we're trying to take a wireless mic to that.
Speaker 1: And ship the chopper? You got dry mouth? Clinton?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's quite dense bread. No, I don't want anymore.
Speaker 1: What what dress did you have for tomorrow? Well?
Speaker 3: Actually it was a dress I had for Melbourne Cup Day that then I had a meltdown on Monday and decided I didn't want to wear an I called EJG friend Elliott Silas, and I said, I don't want to wear this and now I'm got nothing to wear tomorrow. So he pulled my outfit together yesterday within like a twelve hour turn round.
Speaker 1: Was he like, just calm down up, It'll be fine.
Speaker 3: No, he was like You're my worst friend I've ever had. But okay, I'll fix it for you. He calls me, he's worsty. You're my worsty, and I'll fix it for you. And so yeah, he sorted. I actually saw this dress that I liked that I wanted to try, and I walked in to impore him and I saw it and I bought it.
Speaker 2: Wasn't a loner.
Speaker 1: How many dresses if you bought that you're not wearing.
Speaker 2: I'm about to return ten.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: I bought some dresses in multiple sizes because I didn't know, and then none of them.
Speaker 1: What that's smart. I've got normal suits dry clean, so I don't know which one's going to fit.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So then I've got the dress that I potentially was gonna wear on Tuesday, but it's not hot.
Speaker 2: Enough to wear it, so I'm not going. That's what I've decided. I've got the dress in two sizes though.
Speaker 4: If anyone wants it's going to be hot, I it's going to be nice.
Speaker 1: Green or bloys.
Speaker 2: It's baby blue.
Speaker 1: No, no, watch your wear green or blue navy green.
Speaker 4: I reckon green.
Speaker 2: Let's say green's unlucky at the races though.
Speaker 4: What hal green is the green?
Speaker 2: How blue is the blue?
Speaker 1: Deep? Navy? Deep navy?
Speaker 2: What color shoes a brown?
Speaker 1: MS? I'm not a black shoe.
Speaker 3: Navy guy's quite like navy and black these days.
Speaker 4: But yeah, they say you're supposed to do black with navy instead of brand.
Speaker 2: What are you wearing something fruity jeese?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Well, I dropped my cream linen suit into be dry cleaned, and I realized that I hadn't got it dry cleaned after I last years, which was the races last year. So I'm really hoping that dry cleaner comes through and otherwise I'll be I'll be Elliott.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Elliott, we need another outfit.
Speaker 4: But I did buy a nice blue floral tie with a nice blue pocket square.
Speaker 2: Lots of floral's on ladies there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just wanted to pop a color I don't usually do tis. They usually always do dicky bus Tom, what is a dicky bow?
Speaker 2: I've never heard that before.
Speaker 1: Tom trying to put the flower in had me. Tom Hawkins trying to put the flower on my jacket had me.
Speaker 2: He couldn't do it.
Speaker 3: He what about had Jasons? Now with Tom Hawkins. Tom Hawkins sixteen times in the last forty had hours.
Speaker 1: Tom and I got along with cast before. I love him.
Speaker 3: Tom Hawkins at karaoke doing Eminem in his cowboy hat was one of the funniest things I've ever seene.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he.
Speaker 3: Wraps Eminem, not deny. That was banned from my karaoke rome.
Speaker 2: What No, I don't know yourself. I don't know any Eminem songs.
Speaker 1: What songs did Sarah?
Speaker 2: Did you do simply the best? Maybe? No? Far I did Manastasia me or Sarah Arbo?
Speaker 3: I lost my voice. Don't play my video. Don't play my video. That was a private moment. I've lost my voice. Yeah, I was bad.
Speaker 1: You were ready to perform?
Speaker 2: No, but I had to perform because the.
Speaker 3: No that's oh no, that's not her, that's Chris Contos.
Speaker 1: Sarah.
Speaker 2: When you come on, it's.
Speaker 1: Like a letter I should have been.
Speaker 4: Are you bailed? What is it?
Speaker 1: She's back?
Speaker 4: It's got a pity.
Speaker 1: It's probably good. I wasn't, but that would be good. Who's that?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no?
Speaker 1: Can you hog to the lot?
Speaker 2: Was at your house? Shares Elliot's on the table, that's let you know.
Speaker 3: The funniest thing was there was another party at the same venue, which will remain nameless. It was a Halloween party. So I walked in and like Sailor Moon was serving the Drenks, and I was like, what's going on in here?
Speaker 2: Oh there's Clint.
Speaker 1: Hop on the table.
Speaker 2: Oh you got in trouble from the security from Sailomon.
Speaker 1: What did he do? Their thinking thing?
Speaker 2: Who's in the background of that.
Speaker 1: Jack Danking on the table? Tomorrow?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, these dragons, the jud dragons.
Speaker 1: All right, we must go.
Speaker 2: I need to get the races life down in Clint's.
Speaker 3: Phone with all their favorite Chattel Knights celebrities.
Speaker 2: It's Lea, I'm gonna go to He couldn't have taken He's in the background.
Speaker 4: Another one, Yeah, alright, well ones tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I ain't coming