Speaker 1: Good morning Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Jason Lauren started morning the right way to be great.
Speaker 3: This is Jason Lauren on Melvin's Nogel one hundred where.
Speaker 4: Good morning Melbourn.
Speaker 3: Happy good Eve?
Speaker 4: That snuck up, didn't it?
Speaker 3: Thankfully? Sharp as a tack wheel are today? I just want to say, off the top of the show.
Speaker 4: Taking three seconds to a quite think, he's on delay, how is your day yesterday? And he goes, I just.
Speaker 5: Froll from barn by your questions.
Speaker 4: I said how is yours? Like five seconds and you went okay? And I said why just okay? And then you went.
Speaker 6: It's it's early projects.
Speaker 4: We've just ticked over six right.
Speaker 5: He's back, Good morning, goodness?
Speaker 4: What happened to you yesterday?
Speaker 6: I just did a lot and a lot of did you have on yesterday?
Speaker 4: I feel like you're being so cagy age.
Speaker 5: I'm not caging. I just been odd.
Speaker 3: That's not what did you have on?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 5: You make it down a lot more to.
Speaker 3: Do what I love when people are weird.
Speaker 4: Yes, Jason subtle is a sledgeime, like what's up?
Speaker 3: He's weird and slow?
Speaker 5: You're making it sound more sinister than it is.
Speaker 4: I just said, how is your day? And you answered f and then I said.
Speaker 5: I was just busy.
Speaker 4: Why and then you went, I don't know. And now when I say what did you do yesterday, You're like not telling.
Speaker 5: I want what you do yesterday, which is like errands. I was running errands.
Speaker 4: What did you do?
Speaker 5: It was all over the shop, like kid's haircuts, all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 3: Sounds Lauren's question and the answergency tape could have gone off.
Speaker 4: Even Clint walked in from the news booth and was like, he's still not answered, Brady.
Speaker 6: How long does it take for the emergency tape to kick him?
Speaker 3: We found out on Wednesday?
Speaker 5: Didn't we.
Speaker 4: Emergency tape kicking on Wednesday?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: In our show What Will We Do?
Speaker 3: It? Something strange song as well?
Speaker 5: What's the song on.
Speaker 4: The Yeah, Jace pressed the button to take us off.
Speaker 5: Okay, you know what I'm feeling very I love it. I don't want to be being weird.
Speaker 4: You are being weird. Through his spent at me, what did you now? I desperately want to know what again?
Speaker 3: Now started again?
Speaker 4: No, next, we're talking about what Jace did yesterday.
Speaker 5: No, we're not. No, no, no, We've got the police in, We've got the paper.
Speaker 4: You better not tell them what you did yesterday. If you've been weird with me.
Speaker 5: Would your mind?
Speaker 4: What are Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Good morning Melbourne.
Speaker 5: Started morning the right away, great.
Speaker 3: Question.
Speaker 5: Well, good morning Melbourne. Happy Friday.
Speaker 4: E didn't that snake up on came out? Seven degrees today?
Speaker 3: How are you, Lauren?
Speaker 4: I'm great, good day, great day.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much. The sun was shining, wasn't it on the shoulders?
Speaker 4: It was a good day. It was a good day to get out and enjoy some bartamin d Morning Jays.
Speaker 5: Morning laws. How are you excellent? How are you?
Speaker 4: Busy day yesterday? What on earth did you do yesterday?
Speaker 6: Yes, Lauren had a busy day, Yes, busy haircuts, the kids coming up next week.
Speaker 4: I don't believe you can show me a kids take up.
Speaker 5: Your Oh today's going to be one of those.
Speaker 6: Well, good morning Melbourne. It is just gone twenty five to seven. Got Yesterday was a ripping day.
Speaker 5: Wasn't it.
Speaker 4: It was a sparkler. Today is going to be hot thirty seven. That's real hot.
Speaker 5: But you hit the pool yesterday.
Speaker 4: Some storms.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I went down to the down to Port Phillip Bay, down to Port Melbourne with the nephewsh My mom.
Speaker 4: Was down there with my didn't stay Lizzy.
Speaker 5: In the top.
Speaker 3: No Leo was bodyboarding. Not too many ways down to Port Melbourne though, but we made our own way, did you?
Speaker 5: Did you pull them along the edge of the of the bank? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I saw little Leo having some kind of delicious ice cream treat yesterday that your sister posted, and I.
Speaker 5: Was like, oh, where was at it?
Speaker 4: Which it looked like a soft serve situation.
Speaker 5: Oh how could a.
Speaker 4: Soft sep with like things in it?
Speaker 6: Mister mister Whiopy is always cruising those little car parks then smart along beach roads.
Speaker 3: Mister whip still do their else.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah he's still around mate. Yeah, the truck looks like it's from the nineteen forty.
Speaker 4: I don't think it ever just ex I like the one where you fill up your own cup with the.
Speaker 5: Has been sitting there in the top.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Now, I like the one where you fill your own cup and you put all your things in it.
Speaker 6: The ya yo Chi, i'm og bring back the agro cone Wendy's. I say, yes, Hey, guys, coming up next, I want to talk an unlikely friendship, Elbow and Trump.
Speaker 4: Busy Frazzies.
Speaker 5: Then you BFFs. We're going to go there after this.
Speaker 4: I mean I'd rather be on our side, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, good call, good call, he's got the button. And then after.
Speaker 6: Seven when you wait to the Grand Prix. Here on Novar you are on the air here at over one hundred. It is Jason Lauren Clinty too. We're doing to thanks to mates to shell already express. Tell you what, don't a little mounchie run this morning? I need a coffee, had to shelbready express it all, don't they just.
Speaker 4: The snack selection there strong frozen coke to avoid it this.
Speaker 5: Month frozen coke and the one I was at the other day.
Speaker 4: On a thirty seven to great day. Is there anything better.
Speaker 5: Inside me?
Speaker 3: I'm a frozen to be honest, Zooper duopers last night.
Speaker 6: Ah they do sugar free z yeah, four of them yesterday at home trying to get the sugar hit.
Speaker 8: There was nothing I was looking that plastics A zero sugar jealous. Hey guys, Donald Trump. Obviously Trump is now in his second term as as US president, with a little break in the middle.
Speaker 4: His spraytown's got more hectic in the last forty.
Speaker 3: You've seen the images of him without hair yeah. So a few times he's been caught minus the hair because he must have to stick the hair on.
Speaker 4: A proper to pay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it's yeah.
Speaker 5: You're putting on Marine one.
Speaker 3: Put in Trump no hair. It's amazing.
Speaker 4: It's probably AI's Ai. Every way. I think, why doesn't he go to Turkey?
Speaker 3: He should go to Turkey? Can you imagine that at.
Speaker 5: I think air Force one landing in turkey's a dead giveaway.
Speaker 3: I would make Trumpy get the commercial flight with the rest of them, with the rest of the hair transplant.
Speaker 6: My mate's done it, and he gets the minibus the airport and it's just eight bald depressed men sitting in the van.
Speaker 5: And then did it in Australia.
Speaker 4: Looks amazing. He should just come here and do it.
Speaker 3: Come on, Trumpy, fire up anyway.
Speaker 4: Trumpy, President Trump, have some Sorry.
Speaker 3: President Trump has come up with a and he said.
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 5: It's not real? That's real.
Speaker 3: That is not He's got a few strands strand by strand tariffs. He's imposing tariffs on tariff. The tariff is basically attacks. Right are you obsessed with? If I distracted you now?
Speaker 5: Little like Michael Keaton in the face.
Speaker 4: Guys, those photos aren't real.
Speaker 6: They are real, They're not Bloody's got him on a morning walk.
Speaker 3: Any Way, Tariffs attacks basically, so there is a proposal to impose a twenty five percent tariff on Australian aluminum and steal. Obviously that's one.
Speaker 4: Of our outgoing or incoming.
Speaker 3: That's our exports. That's our Yeah, so who for us or them?
Speaker 5: Know for them? So people won't.
Speaker 6: Buy out our materials because its.
Speaker 3: Elbow got on the phone on the dog and bone because they had a scheduled meeting.
Speaker 4: Do you think FaceTime or just on the phone.
Speaker 3: That's a really interesting one. Would it have been.
Speaker 5: Without the hair?
Speaker 3: Do you think Elbow is sending Trump the zoom link?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the team's meeting. Here's your meeting idea. You've got twenty minutes and when it counts down, you've run out of your free subscription.
Speaker 3: Anyway. I mean they're very politically opposed, like Donald Trump, very much right wing if you will, and Albanezi more left right. Mister Trump said it went very well. He said Elbow was quote a very fine man, and Elbow said.
Speaker 5: It's the first time they spoke.
Speaker 3: No, they were well, sorry, Elbow did congratulate Trump. There was some sort of phone hook hookup, as they do, but it all went down pretty pretty well considering the sort of barbs that tend.
Speaker 4: To fly around. But we need America in our pocket. America, they're not going to be.
Speaker 5: If you are in a position like that, you just got to you got to fake.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I reckon. Elbow would have been a bit giddy. I could see him being a bit like I reckon. He would have been a little giddy.
Speaker 5: Even if you hate the guy in that position, you just got to. Oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: It's like when we caught up with some people at the Radio Awards and I was like, hey, good to say you don't walk past that gave him a big hug. Bloody, great to see it was our old boss. I want to these breaks.
Speaker 4: No, but this is where you and I are very different.
Speaker 5: Jas.
Speaker 4: Did I give him the same reception?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: See, that's why you couldn't run the country. That's why you'd be like, listen, Donald, I'm just saying the photos of.
Speaker 4: If I like you, you tend to know about it. Yeah, I don't know if that's good or bad quality.
Speaker 3: If you had the chance to meet the don Donald Trump, yeah, yeah, you'd cozy up for a photo.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, straight to the grand Yeah. Who? Who in your life do you have to pretend to like? Oh? You know what, I think it looks straight at me.
Speaker 4: Then, as I've got older, I don't actually spend that much time with people I don't like anymore.
Speaker 5: Surely you have friends?
Speaker 4: Actually you know what this run around?
Speaker 5: Oh hello, hollo.
Speaker 4: One of my best friend's ex boyfriends are not together anymore. But when they were together I just had to smile through a grid of teeth and invite them over for dinner.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah, I've been like that.
Speaker 6: Made of my dated an absolute witch and really yeah, and they'd be like, should we all catch up?
Speaker 5: Number is, let's say Karen working? Yeah she is this weekend.
Speaker 4: Done?
Speaker 5: This weekend works for me.
Speaker 4: I know it's bad when your friend date someone that you hate, or your brother or your sister or anyone. Really, I love my in laws this time.
Speaker 6: Thirteen twenty fourteen, thirteen twenty four time thirteen twenty four ten. Who do you have to pretend to like? Is there someone in your life?
Speaker 5: Do you hate your boss?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: And you just have to suck it up.
Speaker 5: You don't like the in laws? Give us a ring.
Speaker 6: Let us know in return, and it's your neighbor free stuff to go two hundred dollars QT rooftop vouchers Summer starts at the Rooftop a QT, Melbourne's hottest rooftop are the ultimate spot to soak in the long summer days and city skyline views.
Speaker 5: You know what I think for a lot of tradees, it'd be customers.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that they're paying the bills exactly thirteen twenty four ten, pretend to like big shout out to those in Orange.
Speaker 6: They sees will be out in force this afternoon. They do a bloody good job, don't they. They do like I said, they're going to yeah, I know, and like their houses would be at risk as well. And there they are out in the trucks and the chainsaw. Yeah yeah, here, there's a lot of chainsaws on those things. Hey, we're talking about when you have to fake niceness.
Speaker 3: All out of the back of Donald Trump and his phone call with Anthony Albanesi. They are very politically opposed when it comes to their politics.
Speaker 4: I think they'd get on fine. Yeah, I don't think he was faking it.
Speaker 3: I think Trumpy likes Trump and nobody in that role you Trumpy described Albo as a very fine man.
Speaker 4: Good on him. Yeah, how did Elbow describe Donald Trump?
Speaker 3: Don't have the description here, but I think it went down.
Speaker 5: Well, who have you got to fake it? Thirteen twenty four ten, Lauren, you're.
Speaker 4: At the air mi law? Is it a?
Speaker 5: You're at the airport? You see our rollboss? Oh?
Speaker 4: Hello, sweet, We're fine because I've already got stuck to him once he sent me an apology text. I would I'd go tea Bags, get a mate, thrilled with your decision?
Speaker 3: Worked out well for you?
Speaker 4: That aged well, didn't it. They'll come back to vote me thirty ta Bags is all right?
Speaker 5: All right, okay, he's all right. So let's get a ring with Natalie. Good morning, Good morning guy. Hello, who do you have to pretend to like?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 10: I have to pretend to like my son's girlfriend.
Speaker 4: It is extremely So what's the what's the issue with her?
Speaker 10: What isn't the issue?
Speaker 11: But she is just a totally wicked, very hard to like girl who has no friends, no friends, and especially just she just the tests.
Speaker 10: Women to achildren in that well children as in a young adult twenty twenty two, and she can walk in the front door. And this is usually if I'm not around, she'll walk in the front door. If I've got a son in one room, another son in a one room, yeah, my daughter's in another Yeah, she'll walk in and she'll say, son, I have it going and the daughter gets nothing.
Speaker 4: Oh, she won't talk to the sister. No. There is a thing with women who don't get along with other women. It's a whole thing.
Speaker 5: I've never got.
Speaker 4: No, it's a thing. And you know, you know, if you know, you know when one a girl is it's I know, girls that dated male friends of mine and they're like, she's just one of those girls that doesn't get along with other girls. And I'm like a red flag. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: I remember my parents always saying, look, you might not like your siblings partners. But as the parents were in a position where.
Speaker 4: We've got to like totally because also if you if like if Natalie is mean to the girlfriend, then the son will just be like, see you, mum, exactly right, because the boys always choose their girlfriend's side.
Speaker 3: Christmas to be fun. J.
Speaker 4: He's not gone on Christmas. Good morning.
Speaker 5: This isn't DJ from Roseanne? Is it right? Okay?
Speaker 4: DJ? Talk to us. Do you have to who's DJ for like as in Roseanne.
Speaker 3: I don't remember that anyway, it wasn't DJ on full House.
Speaker 5: Let's take this offline. Hey, DJ, who just pretend to lie?
Speaker 12: So my sister in law.
Speaker 4: And what's the problem and how often do you say her?
Speaker 12: Well, thankfully I don't have to see her too much. But the problem is so a year ago, my brother passed away and she came to the funeral. We're all connected in a kind of like a weird family kind of way, but she's my partner's sister and she was at the reception. She was like, oh, can you guys shout me a couple of drinks and I'll pay you back. We'll find no worries.
Speaker 13: We did.
Speaker 12: She paid us back the next day, but then stole the money back out.
Speaker 4: Stole them out of your wallet.
Speaker 12: Yeah, before she left your funeral.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so this is your husband, your husband or partner's sister.
Speaker 12: Yes, partner. So we get we get married at the end of the year and she's invited.
Speaker 5: Oh god, well you need to put a lock on that handbag. Yeah. Did you get in the wishing wishing away? Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, did you say she's not invited or she is.
Speaker 12: Unfortunately she is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, do you fight with your partner over her?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 12: Look I don't fight. Look he comes from a family that's very functional. He doesn't have any so I try not to intervene. I'm like, OK, we'll just do what we have to do.
Speaker 3: That's the thing.
Speaker 4: Laster than MEJ.
Speaker 5: You're not just marrying the partner, you're marrying the family. Oh yeah, lucky it worked out for me.
Speaker 6: Hey, it's right on seven o'clock coming up.
Speaker 5: Check your underwork.
Speaker 4: You're lucky you got Wendy.
Speaker 6: Here we go, time save with traffic and then we're going to try and get your traffic.
Speaker 3: DJ Tanner was a character un full house.
Speaker 5: Now can you search DJ from Roseum play stand By?
Speaker 4: Standing By happened to didn't canceled?
Speaker 3: Something wrong with DJ Connor.
Speaker 5: There we go.
Speaker 4: DJ's everywhere.
Speaker 5: But she was d J.
Speaker 4: Wasn't she d E E J? A White?
Speaker 5: I don't know stand By?
Speaker 6: Well, good morning Melbourne. Was driving home by Albert Park yesterday.
Speaker 4: I told you I was set up.
Speaker 5: It's almost done.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I was going down the street doing the car sounds the.
Speaker 4: Louis Vuitton Formula one Grand Prix.
Speaker 6: I was in I was in my car but making this sound. The cops are there on the It's fun.
Speaker 4: It's easy to get caught up in it.
Speaker 3: They get tools like you doing one hundred k's in the forties, putting the window down, waving at the crowd. There's no one in the standards.
Speaker 4: But it's fun. You feel like you're part of I love that you can drive on it.
Speaker 6: Coming up, we want to get you to the Louis Vtan Melbourne Grand Prix. That's right, we got your tickets. All you have to do is a Formula one car sound.
Speaker 5: That was good. That was cool.
Speaker 4: When it's a bit more elongated and they do a gear change, Go Clint, you're got it.
Speaker 5: No bad, no bad. That's into chicane.
Speaker 3: A lot of spit there though.
Speaker 5: Tickets coming up.
Speaker 6: This is Sabrina Carpenter now Taste on number one hundred. Travis Kelsey has come out speaking. Were really opening up for the first time since the Super Bowl loss.
Speaker 4: I know I was just talking about that. Jac He's apologetic.
Speaker 5: I've got the audio apologetic. Going to play three.
Speaker 4: We're sorry to all the fans. We didn't play very well year before.
Speaker 3: Didn't that two?
Speaker 6: He addressed rumors about him playing again as well. We've got the audio coming up at seven thirty. It's what his brother dropped out that he got up to in New Orleans during the Super Bowl, which really threw me.
Speaker 5: For six. I know how you gonna feel about this.
Speaker 3: We'll get to you for six. Ye hit here for six.
Speaker 5: Well, no, through man.
Speaker 4: Not for six, not me for six.
Speaker 3: You can do whatever you like.
Speaker 5: Has that we'll get to seven thirty.
Speaker 4: Jesus, such a sports enthusiastic Were you saying through me for six?
Speaker 3: For years? I really do?
Speaker 5: Maybe I'm the only one getting it right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe are you?
Speaker 4: Over the summer, I did a bit of a spring clean, but not of my house, nor of my wardrobe. Of my social media. Oh, I started, and then Paul and I got into a bit of an argument about it. I just am like, obviously I spent too much. I'm on social media like many people. You know, you go dead, you do the doom scroll. And I started thinking, I'm just scrolling past these people. Why am I following them? I've got no interest in them. I haven't seen them in ten years. What am I doing? And then I get invested looking at people's lives that I haven't seen in years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what sort of questions did you ask yourself as you got to each profile? I was just it was the last time I spoke to this person.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Well, there's just some people popping up and I'm like, why am I following them?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 4: So, I was like, I'm just gonna unfollow Paul was like, don't do that. That's mean. Is it mean he told me to mute them and then you don't see them?
Speaker 5: That's you know what? That's what throws me. But how much people get invested in the like, oh my god, look who's unfollowed me? Look like I wouldn't even have a clue how to look that up.
Speaker 4: No. You know, some people, which I found out from a friend the other day, have an app that they check and it says how many people have followed and unfollowed them every day and they can see the people. And I was like, okay, well, but is it offensive? It doesn't mean I don't like you. I just don't need to be lying in bed looking at your holiday.
Speaker 6: You know what, if you get caught up in me I'm following you, then that's the exact reason why I don't want.
Speaker 4: To so should I mute them? Is it offensive to unfollow someone?
Speaker 5: Depends? Did you drop Clinton?
Speaker 4: I now I didn't actually drop many people, as hopefully people listening to this out and checking if I still follow them. But then sometimes you unfollow and it says follow back, like they're following you.
Speaker 6: And I was like, oh, so funny that we spoke about this at the end of last year, Like you almost don't catch up with people because you feel like you know what's going on in their life.
Speaker 4: I know, I actually am more disconnected with these people because I feel like you assume.
Speaker 6: When we had Archie, our third so he's three now, right, he was a COVID baby. We never put him on social like Louis, she wasn't interested in posting.
Speaker 3: Did you put an emoji over the fact?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: No, no, we just we never even posted that we're pregnant, right, And then I remember when school went back after COVID we Archie would have been maybe eight weeks old. We're pushing him in a preym and everyone's like, who's Charlie you looking after because they totally.
Speaker 4: Miss Also, some people just don't put their pregnancies and like some people don't share their lives like that. And then I I've got one of my brother's best friends I grew up with and I saw her recently and her kid is two, and I was like, who, we just haven't spoken. We've seen each other because it's my brother's friends. And I was like, oh my god, you had a baby, Tina.
Speaker 5: There's a small child in the back seat of your can't I've noticed?
Speaker 4: But I did. I had. I had a real moral issue with it because Paul made me feel bad about it. He said, just mute them, and I'm like, but if I'm muting them, what's the point.
Speaker 3: I'm just exactly doing the weeding in the garden. I mean, you've got to do it every now and then.
Speaker 5: Don't you use an air task?
Speaker 4: I do someone else to do it.
Speaker 3: I had a little incident recently, very similar to yours. Was it a function and there was a lady there who wanted a photo and she demanded that I follow her in front of her demand. So she goes, are you following me? And I go no, I'm not, no, no, no, let you know. She goes, you must follow me now not really like you know, a cursory hello every now and then. So I'm in a similar position, like when he's okay.
Speaker 4: To and then people get mad with you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, if you're not following them, you would have really died. And what happened to me the other day? I was at the Chemist, out of all places, and there's a lovely lady who listens to the show. There beg fan of the show, just Jack jaseget a photo and I'm like, yeah, no worries, just done on my phone with me.
Speaker 5: It's out the back here. You take it on your phone and then I'll give you my phone number and just text it to me.
Speaker 6: And I just froze and then I had nothing, so I just start going, no worries, put your number in and I'll text you.
Speaker 4: And now you're texting here we got out to her probably listening right now. Also weird when people go here, let me get your number here, I'll pop my number in your phone. They put it in because I would. I always say I'll take your number instead of giving your mind. And then I'm like, I don't know what to save this us. I have no idea who you are or what your name is. And you're like, I sure. Movies like random from cocktail Party at Hudston.
Speaker 6: Or you Scar, I've got random code words in my phone.
Speaker 5: Random you can chuck your number.
Speaker 4: On my phone and then you just don't know what to save it as. Nah, it's the worst.
Speaker 3: And so.
Speaker 5: Friday Sydney, who's that?
Speaker 4: I don't think you should call them again? Okay, So you guys have been up to the useless. I don't know if I should unfollow people or me.
Speaker 5: Oh, we are not the people to come to for a comment.
Speaker 4: I'm doing a new job.
Speaker 5: You're on the air with Jason Lauren. Clint's here as well.
Speaker 6: Our next guest after seven point thirty hates a party man, but he is about to clock up a very special anniversary.
Speaker 4: Surely there'll be a party.
Speaker 3: Sevanovic Carlos to be and if we're not invited.
Speaker 5: Now I'm here and.
Speaker 3: You we'll take it on with you.
Speaker 4: You especially now I've got a bone to pick with Carl.
Speaker 6: Stephanie, I do get your hands off our Clint.
Speaker 4: That's right. I believe that Carl and I might have to take to the ring to decide who wins this fight, because it's a fair fight. You're an excellent sports guy, Clint, but you're a better radio man.
Speaker 5: We will chat with Carlos coming up in a few minutes.
Speaker 6: Oh yes we will. First, let's head to the Grand Prix. Bad Boy, Slim Tones and I Living in and More performing a Crown a Lakeside Festival at the Formula one Louis Australian Grand Prix.
Speaker 5: It's happening in what's happening in a couple of weeks?
Speaker 4: Actually, what were you going to say? It's happening in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 5: Limited tickets available and if you want to win them, all we have to do is your best Formula one car sound. We've got some good ones. We've had some absolute shockers.
Speaker 4: Dean from Oakley, Hello, you got a favorite F one driver?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 12: Probably Max van Trapping.
Speaker 5: At the moment, do you mean to stap it?
Speaker 3: Stapping?
Speaker 4: Max for stapping, big fan.
Speaker 3: Max van Trapper, the red Bull World Champion.
Speaker 4: Let's right here, go Dean. You want tickets to the F one, You got to do your best Formula.
Speaker 3: One, your best Max Van trap for.
Speaker 4: It Von Trapp. That's tchtically not bad, not bad, Dean, at.
Speaker 5: The moment, it's pretty up. We've had a lot worse.
Speaker 4: Let's be honest, all right, let's go to mentone Jaysushen.
Speaker 3: Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 5: How are you good?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 12: How you doing?
Speaker 5: We're good? Are Shane favorite driver?
Speaker 12: Uh piastrians and I'm kind of form between the two.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because it's happens so good. But Oscar is very very good as our local boy.
Speaker 5: Okay, let's take I think that was quite good.
Speaker 3: I thought it was all right.
Speaker 6: Well, Stephanie, balls in your court, la you are up? Do you want to take to the Grand Prix?
Speaker 5: I'm taking? Oh he a liability in a situation like that.
Speaker 4: Sorry, said again, that's a good fun.
Speaker 1: It'll be good fun.
Speaker 5: Valentine's Valentine's the smell of petrol screams.
Speaker 4: Alright, alright, Stephanie, good luck.
Speaker 5: I liked it. You've never been to the Grand Prix before, have you.
Speaker 4: Stephanie, she's heard it from a distance, is going to continue before she was great?
Speaker 6: You didn't like Stephanie's I thought it was a bit animated, didn't It didn't sound really she's not a real.
Speaker 3: Crown and winner. Can I try something? Can we open up all the phone lines and get them to have a race together?
Speaker 4: Can you do that?
Speaker 3: Surely you can? Can you?
Speaker 8: Dean O, Shane and Stephanie, you're all going to race it, hang on on.
Speaker 4: Function doesn't know how to put all three on it.
Speaker 6: I've never done a party line before, so this is new for me. Our conference here, we're go, We're go.
Speaker 4: We're having a conference.
Speaker 6: All right, Okay, so we're going to start with Dean. Alright, all right, go for.
Speaker 4: It, you sane.
Speaker 6: Here comes Stephanie down the street.
Speaker 4: Guys imagine just tuning in. Yeah, they'd be like, holy moly, the Grand Prix started already. All right, I can't decide. I think we should go to our producers.
Speaker 5: Producers, Are you kidding?
Speaker 4: I can't decide, Stephanie. Wait, no, ask them producers.
Speaker 5: Hit the button, hit the button, hit the button.
Speaker 4: We can't hear you, Stephanie. Oh, they're all saying, Stephanie.
Speaker 5: Stephanie, she's still going, She's still going. You going to the Grand Prix?
Speaker 6: So much?
Speaker 4: Shakes babes or you are you have the best Valentine? Say president of all time? Do you I reckon?
Speaker 5: Shane? I mean absolute shambles. That's my function. Yeah yeah, that boys, slim tones and either living end.
Speaker 4: And trapping goes well, will all.
Speaker 6: Be at the crowd Lakeside Fest of all Formula One, Louis Vuitton, Gram Prix, limit to tickets available, win more tomorrow. Tell you what I know about your feed on the old Gram. But it's all been Super Bowl and.
Speaker 4: Travis Kelly a lot of Super Bowl. I think everyone's been dying to hear from Travis Kelsey. His brother Jason has.
Speaker 5: A podcast All that Together.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Well, I've heard bits of it from this week. I think it'll be a very highly downloaded podcast this week.
Speaker 5: Drop last night, Travis has finally spoken, take a listen. It's going to sting.
Speaker 14: I know everybody wants to know whether or not I'm playing next year, And right now I'm just kicking everything down the road. I'm kicking every can I can down the road, and I'm not making any crazy decisions.
Speaker 5: But I right now, the.
Speaker 14: The biggest thing is just being there for my teammates.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, they say you shouldn't make rush decisions when you're at the highest of highs or the lowest of lows. And I'd be waiting for his call. I mean, a lot of chief Span would be Yeah.
Speaker 6: There's a lot of talk. That's not what threw me. I was listening on the way to work this morning and they.
Speaker 4: Were talking about go again just for what.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they were.
Speaker 6: Talking about their time in New Orleans because that's where the Super Bowl was wild, and his brother Jason mentioned how he was trying some of the local delicacies.
Speaker 4: I had turtle soup that was Cajun style turtle soup.
Speaker 3: Man eating turtles now to keep eating them.
Speaker 4: Yeah. When I was in New Orleans, No, I ate alligator balls. It was on the menu and I was like, oh and the waigator ball. Alligator is a delicacy. It's like a local thing in New Orleans, and I were the boys I was with ordered it, and I said to the waitress, is it alligator balls as in alligators an alligator's balls or is it like meat balls made up? And she was like, no, no, no, They're like they're like meat balls made out of alligator. They're not alligator balls of alligator.
Speaker 3: Oh tough.
Speaker 4: Well, it kind of tastes like but everything tastes like chicken gaming, big gaming, not too gamey though, question, but I quite like alligators and crocodiles.
Speaker 5: I was like, we just would you still have tried it if it was the other.
Speaker 4: One alligator's testicles? No? Yeah, I don't think so.
Speaker 5: That's it wasn't a no, was there? I don't think so.
Speaker 4: No, Yeah, no, I don't know if alligators have balls, that's a Google job.
Speaker 5: None on my computer.
Speaker 4: It's maybe they've got like the what we're talking about the other day with the chickens, a hatch. Yeah, they've got a hat.
Speaker 5: Oh that's right, just one on the waka I think, which is both guys, moving on to.
Speaker 4: Alligators have balls?
Speaker 5: Can someone random show today? Hey, I want to know.
Speaker 6: I'm thirteen twenty fourteen. Have you been in the same job for a long time? And I'm not talking like you know you used to work the ticket counter at the movies at Chatty and now you're in management.
Speaker 5: No, like you have to be doing the same job, job.
Speaker 6: Same job. How long have you been in that role? Or if you know someone who's been doing the same job in mil I.
Speaker 4: Know someone who's worked it, like at the bank, is like the cashier or the year for like twenty five years, same job.
Speaker 6: Thirteen twenty fourteen promoted because our next guest has been doing the same gig for twenty years. He clocks up the special anniversary this week and he's joining us via FaceTime. Here he is hello, Oh there he is com Hey, mister Stefanovak, just came.
Speaker 5: Out of the loop.
Speaker 4: We called you at a bad time. Did we just try it?
Speaker 13: You catch up on everything? You know how it is then the breakfast shift.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Carl, week for you.
Speaker 6: If you don't get canceled within the next twenty four hours, you're going to make twenty years.
Speaker 5: My friend, well, I don't know how.
Speaker 2: I haven't got canceled before. And now, as you guys know, it's like yourselves. I did have a course. I was canceled for a year, but.
Speaker 4: Oh you did. I've known many people make the comeback, do they?
Speaker 6: I've been my relationship for about twenty years, Carl. We called it the quarter life crisis when the missus and I had the break So that was your little the midlife crisis at the Today Show.
Speaker 5: Let's refer to what as that?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: It wasn't going to go personal in this interview, but if you're happy to, that's fine.
Speaker 13: Matter it all started. I had a great time.
Speaker 2: I got to go and travel around with my wife, and you know, it was if you're going to have a year off, it may as well be you know, overseas, And yeah.
Speaker 4: It was quite good timing for you to get that year off. You've got like an extended honeymoon. That's a dream.
Speaker 5: What are you doing to celebrate twenty years?
Speaker 2: Well, I was talking about this the other day and I don't think there's much planned.
Speaker 13: I mean channel lines.
Speaker 2: We're going through, you know, some budget cards. This is why we can't afford Clint on the Today Show.
Speaker 4: I was about to say, can you get your hands off our man, Carl.
Speaker 2: No, I'm pursuing him with great gusta As you know, I've tagging upon myself to He's the only person I've ever mentored at the nine network.
Speaker 3: Look at how that's turned out.
Speaker 5: He's got you there.
Speaker 13: No, they're all lining up to be mentored by me.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 13: What would you say is the single greatest thing you've learned from me?
Speaker 3: Oh, there's a few, there's a few.
Speaker 4: There was.
Speaker 3: There was a low years after party in in your room at Crowd which I really thoroughly.
Speaker 4: Enjoyed into one of them might as well?
Speaker 2: Yes, Well, And the thing is, I think the great thing about when you mentor someone and they not only equal you to go better than you is when I saw you guys are gathered around last time, and boy, I mean that night for Clint when he was on that that little bepper and then he was on a scooter.
Speaker 13: You know, and he got lost, he got locked up.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is all stuff that I would never have done.
Speaker 4: He's hoping to get the year off.
Speaker 5: Carlos was leaving, leaving Adelaide after gather around, and there's Clinton carl sitting there, both outside the lounge because they couldn't get in, both just in the food court, sitting in the chairs, looking so so much.
Speaker 4: It was so hung over. He couldn't get into the lounge. I think we saw you sitting on the floor.
Speaker 5: At one point, I was like, there it is Channel nine and all of glory.
Speaker 3: That's the future in good Well.
Speaker 2: The thing is we get that we unfortunately we get breathalyzed, the only people in the world to get breath alized before we go into a lounge as part of the rich tapestry of being in the relationship that we're in. But hopefully he'll I think we've still got some time to get Clint on board.
Speaker 4: I don't think so. I think you and I are going to have to have an actual fight over him.
Speaker 13: I know, well, I'm happy to do Actually, why don't we do that.
Speaker 5: Where and when? I'm happy for you to take him and I'll throw in Lauren.
Speaker 4: That's because he wants Sarah Arvo. He's trying to try.
Speaker 2: What about I mean, we could do one of those jelly wrestling? Can they do that these days?
Speaker 4: I don't care, but I'll fight you anyway for Clint. Let my hands off him, get your hands.
Speaker 3: Huge?
Speaker 5: Was it was just the fiftieth as well.
Speaker 13: Fifty year look at you Hill recovering from you.
Speaker 4: So if you didn't have the year off your twenty years and you're fifty years with align.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, no, you've got to You've got a printing things together with as you guys know. Look, I know I've known you guys for a long long time, and no one hits it harder in breakfast than all four of us.
Speaker 13: So it's a miracle.
Speaker 2: It's a miracle too, you know, to be still part of this, and it's a it's a lovely thing to wake up in the morning, as you noted, to go to your listeners and for me to go to my viewers is a real privilege. So long may it continue, I say.
Speaker 5: We've got you quite close up on facetom. You're looking good? Is someone going to Turkey recently? How's the how's the top?
Speaker 2: That's all fake? They're just put this wedget in there at night. It's old Ray Martin's. I've got a few of them here.
Speaker 3: Actually, can you just leave them for me on a weekend. We do share a dressing room.
Speaker 13: You know, I need it, mate, look it, just take your shirt off for me, give you.
Speaker 3: I don't speaking out. I'm speaking of photo shoots. Stella, paddling around in the water there and your suit, big fella.
Speaker 6: Yeah, front page of Stellar mag is coming out of the ocean in a suit man man.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I obviously take a great delight and checking these things out before.
Speaker 13: I do them a metatorial approval.
Speaker 2: They said met at Marver Beach, and I met it there and then I was coming out of the ocean.
Speaker 13: It's a beautiful thing.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: You've just got to You've got to get into character when you're doing these things.
Speaker 4: It's very Hailey Berry and James Bonn So this.
Speaker 5: Isn't a green screen job. Actually put you in the ocean in a suit, ye strides.
Speaker 2: Now, it's all about the cutbacks. We don't have green screens here anymore.
Speaker 6: I loved was seeing the locals of Marouvera beach going look at this guy has been on a again.
Speaker 3: Well he's cooked.
Speaker 13: These these kids were going fast. Hey, step are your wanker? No one goes in the water with a suit on your wanker.
Speaker 2: Anyway, it was It was an invaluable experience me reconnecting with my roots in Marubra.
Speaker 5: Do you often get that support when you're out and about.
Speaker 2: Co a lot of it when I'm leaving leave the racetrack, as clipt would know only too well, it's generally.
Speaker 5: Hey Carlos Coushi, you're a waker.
Speaker 13: There's a lot of wanker star Hey Steven o Dick.
Speaker 2: You know it's a beautiful I love leaving the race trail.
Speaker 4: It's fun. Hey Carlos, who's the worst person you've interviewed in twenty years?
Speaker 13: I think Julia Robinson. It's a bit shocking news.
Speaker 3: Really yeah, but it was.
Speaker 2: Look, apparently it was just a bad film. This moment List, which I never watched, said have you watched the film? I said yes, and she goes what happened in the first time? I so well, no, no, no, who didn't watch it? And so she was just frightfully bad. But I think the bad day and bad film. So but that's always the one I say is that is the worst experience I've had on air?
Speaker 4: Who who is your favorite interview? Who's been?
Speaker 2: I thank you guys. You guys are right up there the commitment. How you guys have crossed over faced of sheer adversity and come back from it. That's a great Australian story and a great media story. I'm looking forward to going to the ABC and replacing Michael Rowland and so having a similar effect on your.
Speaker 6: Trust him to relate to us getting fired. Hey Carl, congratulations mate. Twenty years is huge in this industry.
Speaker 5: And in a job like that. Well done, mate. We couldn't remember the morning TV without you.
Speaker 13: I love you. I see it karaoke and Melbourne and we'll have that fight there.
Speaker 4: Bring it on.
Speaker 3: And I love you mate. You've done a lot for me personally and professionally. So thank you, mate.
Speaker 13: Thank your shirt off. Give the people what they want.
Speaker 3: I'll do it in our dressing room.
Speaker 13: Just you met, right, I'll turn the hair off for a second.
Speaker 6: Let's said the Fantry Gully FTG player, Good morning morning. Are you ringing to invite us to the eighteenth birthday party this weekend.
Speaker 5: At your place?
Speaker 12: No, not an eighteenth it's not going to be at my house, but it's just around the corner.
Speaker 5: Actually, her son's girlfriend is turning eighteen.
Speaker 3: Get your CARDI breezes out.
Speaker 4: Eighteenth birthday party party much hurry, the last one of all of my friends to turn really because I was a year younger, very smart.
Speaker 6: There was a huge age gap between my younger sister and me. I think Dad said they celebrated one anniversary and I came along.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you've done that too. Yeah, you've got a huge age gap between the youngest and I used.
Speaker 5: To be the bartender at my sister's eighteenth you're young.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh that's illegal, but good.
Speaker 5: For you frown upon all right?
Speaker 4: No, I actually, as long as you weren't charging, you might be right.
Speaker 3: Just another four ex Jason, there's a.
Speaker 4: Huge what's the age gap between you and.
Speaker 5: Tia latsha am I sister? About eight years?
Speaker 4: Oh okay, so you were ten double that, Michelle.
Speaker 5: Oh, one hundred and six.
Speaker 4: As you're a newborn dishing out the udio anyway, Claire, let's try and win you some cash. We've got three questions lined up, A tricky one for five thousand dollars, a medium for five hundred and easy.
Speaker 3: First, very quickly, Claire, do you like sport?
Speaker 10: Well, my sons like sports, so I listened to a lot of sports stuff.
Speaker 5: Okay, we've got some sports.
Speaker 3: Do you know this question?
Speaker 4: I have heard the question, all.
Speaker 5: Right, what do we want to do? Fifty five hundred or five k?
Speaker 12: I did say five hundred, so I don't want to be greedy, but I did know yesterday's five thousand answer.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Well, i'd go with you call what do you want to do? I will go with the.
Speaker 12: Okay, five thousand, five thousand dollars.
Speaker 15: Frightened?
Speaker 4: Oh well, well, I haven't heard any of today's questions, so I don't know if that was a good move or a bad move. Is it gettable?
Speaker 3: Guys?
Speaker 5: I think it's kettable. I knew this one.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'll be hearing it for the first time. To Claire.
Speaker 6: Claire, you are going to hear a question. You will have three seconds to answer. You have to answer in that time. You watch a lot of sport let's see if you watch a lot of online videos, because here comes your question.
Speaker 3: Who is the host of Hot Ones three two one? No?
Speaker 4: What the hell is hot Ones?
Speaker 5: The show they eat, they eat the wing.
Speaker 4: Of the Hot Wing. Oh my god, that's so good. Yes, yes, Chris Hemsworth recently did it.
Speaker 5: He did, all the stars have done it. Sean Evans, Yes, that is the.
Speaker 4: Host called Hot One.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh I thought it was a Hot Source challenge.
Speaker 12: No, I had no, I've seen no idea.
Speaker 4: Also not a sport, Clint, Now the other two sports of the five hundred.
Speaker 5: Sorry, Claire, you're not going to go away empty handed. How about I hook you up with tickets to Moonlight Cinema? Clint?
Speaker 6: Did I hear in your news that we're about to be influenced regarding the Melbourne Metro.
Speaker 3: Metro rail tunnel, which is slated to open later this year maybe the beginning of next year. One hundred and ten thousand dollars set aside for influencers to promote it.
Speaker 4: But what do you meant, like, are we doing photoshoots in the tunnel?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Not, Jason, I no, no, no.
Speaker 6: When it went influences, you know, I think I know An influence. Yeah, have you ever seen Lauren influence stuff online?
Speaker 5: It's very good.
Speaker 3: I've seen her on postcards yet pretty much the same thing.
Speaker 5: Welcome to Metro.
Speaker 4: This is a service to Alamain stopping all stations via the.
Speaker 6: City called your video sound like you're in the Metro tunnel doing your influencer.
Speaker 4: Alamin station is about a five minute walk from Chadston, is it? I don't know where alamone is Ashburton. Actually it's perfect. That's where I grew up. You can bring snacks and now with the new tunnel you can get to wear Aby in no time to see the elephants. How at the zoo?
Speaker 5: How do you use the metro tunnel? You get a my key and you get those acts from Express.
Speaker 4: I have no idea.
Speaker 5: Ah, you screamed.
Speaker 4: So there's spending one hundred and ten thousand dollars of influenzas.
Speaker 5: You made me want to run?
Speaker 4: Shall we do a show from the train?
Speaker 5: We should?
Speaker 4: He go a Metro tunk? Can we be in the inaugural rise?
Speaker 3: Cut the ribbon?
Speaker 6: So if you've been on the roads around Melbourne the last five days or so and you've noticed some boog shipping containers on the back of trucks and maybe a police escort or a wide load sign here and there. It could be you were behind an elephant.
Speaker 4: I know, I wish I saw this actually happening.
Speaker 6: Well, they moved the elephants from Melbourne Zoo to wear it the Open Range Zoo.
Speaker 4: Move to an eighty eight million dollar enclosure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wow, twenty one hectares huge.
Speaker 5: It's almost bigger than Melbourne Zoo itself. Joining us from wereby is Jess McDonald?
Speaker 3: Good morning?
Speaker 15: Good morning guys.
Speaker 4: How you going? Oh? Yes, we are great. The elephants have been on the move. How many are there in there?
Speaker 5: What is it a herd?
Speaker 15: I heard? Yeah, there's nine in our herd?
Speaker 4: Are they found? Is it a family? It is?
Speaker 15: Yeah, we've got our ball. Look try he came first, and then our eight females and their calves, little calf eighties. They're just over too now.
Speaker 6: So let's talk logistics. Obviously, you move them separate, quick stop at shell for some snacks, got to have a road trip snack. How much work went into the move and did it all go to plant?
Speaker 15: It was years of planning to get the wow crates in position?
Speaker 4: What you move them in because I've seen vision of giraffes being moved down highways and from zooka zoo and their heads are sticking.
Speaker 5: That's the opening. Sooner they hangover to I don't know if that No, that's real.
Speaker 4: That's with giraffes. How do you move elephants.
Speaker 15: I think people were wishing that they could see trunks out of crates and things like that in their heads out like a giraffe.
Speaker 4: They wouldn't go through.
Speaker 15: No, they weren't see through. We wanted to keep them as calm as possible in there a Yes, I.
Speaker 3: Love a reunion now, yeah, because these elephants would have had to have been transported, correct me if I'm wrong. But individually, what was a beautiful reunion moment? Like when the family came together again, all the elephants together, It was so beautiful.
Speaker 15: If you can just imagine when they see each other, they're flapping their ears, they're trunk touching, the localizations were just enomenal. And their reunion at their beautiful new home. You already said that eighty eight million, isn't that all?
Speaker 4: So what's in their new How would you get for eighty eight million if you're an elephant you've got to have an.
Speaker 15: We've got all of these environmental things like pools and mudwallows, o.
Speaker 4: Mud, get him in the mud, got red sauna?
Speaker 5: Or the rich house housewarming?
Speaker 15: Yes, we are currently in it.
Speaker 4: And can people see them yet in their new home? Not yet.
Speaker 15: They'll be able to see them in the upcoming week. We just want them to be really to settle, uncomfortable and.
Speaker 4: In the space. You don't want people over when you're still.
Speaker 3: When I move into a new house, I need a bit of time myself.
Speaker 6: I never really understood the whole house warming thing. It's like you've just spent money getting this nice place, and now people come to.
Speaker 4: Half floor boards got ruined from people's heels.
Speaker 6: I got some audio here that you guys send us. This is the Elephants during the road Is this the reunion? No, this is during the road trip. It might be then belting out apatar. I don't know who picked the music for the road trip. Take a listen.
Speaker 5: It sounds like you in traffic, sounds like snoring. Is that real?
Speaker 4: Is that them?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 15: Isn't that incredible that those rumble? That's communicator?
Speaker 4: Imagine just driving down the freeway. What's going on? In that truck. That's real. Feel like the elephants.
Speaker 15: That's a herd.
Speaker 4: That's amazing. It's well done in the making. To get these elephants from Melbourne soo to wear ab zoo is so cool. It is massive. I imagine these guys are going to be much happier there with so much space to roam around. And does that mean if you go to Melbourne Zoo you won't see elephants anymore? They completely gone, all of.
Speaker 15: Them, They are completely gone. The whole herd has moved to Werriby. So important they stay together. And yeah, no, no more elephants than Melbourne.
Speaker 3: Do Elfits really eight peanuts.
Speaker 15: They do, yes, but more so part of their training. It's not like a huge part of their diet.
Speaker 5: I don't think Dumbo was a docco but they ever got near ball.
Speaker 15: Not well in terms of transporting them, the logistics of actually getting an elephant, like we were discussing, they go into their transport crate and then a crane is lifting them onto a truck. So they were technically air boys.
Speaker 5: That's preciure.
Speaker 4: How much big boys?
Speaker 15: Why our male look, he's just over fourt.
Speaker 5: Isn't that why it needs to do feed fast with you.
Speaker 15: Yeah, he's only going to get bigger as well. He's a growing boy.
Speaker 4: Me too, Sis.
Speaker 6: Jess McDonald from wearby Open rad Zoo got on your Jess.
Speaker 5: Well done of you and the team.
Speaker 15: Thanks so much, guys, appreciate it.
Speaker 3: I didn't realize how competitive you two were until a commercial break a little while back, because you were talking about something a product which many people are trying so hard to get their hands on, and that I actually had a little preview of Damn you just a few days ago. I'm speaking about.
Speaker 4: This fifty tho to people signing up on the wait list to buy the Ninja slushy?
Speaker 3: Should we make a sour watermelon candy slushy? Let's shy it up, guys.
Speaker 4: The slushy machine costs a hefty five hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not kidding. I was trying to read dreaming that one weekend today.
Speaker 4: Now, just so you know your weekend today is you think they've just found out about Jace Hawkins and I have been talking about this, what Jay six months?
Speaker 3: Easy? Six months?
Speaker 5: They dropped early last year in America and.
Speaker 4: Then we tried to get them from Americas sent to my friend's address in America to send us the.
Speaker 5: Tax would kill it.
Speaker 4: You can get them weeksy five hundred bucks right because.
Speaker 6: Your audience on the weekend need all their food in drink form rolling out.
Speaker 3: Talk to me, what is it about the ninja?
Speaker 4: What's not about it? You could put Margarita's in there and they've come our frozen baby.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 3: So right now there is austraya New Zealand. There is a weight list, and that weight list is around I think it's fifty thousand in each country. So that's a weight list of one hundred to.
Speaker 4: Know if they're expressions of interest because I've actually put the deposit down and paid.
Speaker 5: For at a cost of living crisis. Do we really need a slushing machine at home.
Speaker 4: Coming from you. You're trying to get people to take their names off the weight list, so you get you'll sooner.
Speaker 5: I just want everyone to really think about I think you remove yourself in the weight list.
Speaker 4: You know when we were talking about talking about this on the show, you I don't think you're in here and Jasco, I've got real issues with us doing this on the show. And it's going to be more people on the weight list. The more people that know about it, the more people can I pose a question, what's a girl got to do?
Speaker 5: Apparently it's a terrible machine.
Speaker 3: Lauren, you've put a deposit out, Jase. How many weight lists are you on?
Speaker 5: I'm on several.
Speaker 4: I've tried Harvey Norman and I've tried Jhin.
Speaker 5: I'm on the on the I'm on Bingley in New Zealand.
Speaker 3: Oh yes.
Speaker 4: One told us if we if we get them from New Zealand and get them shipped across, it might be fast.
Speaker 6: My wife and I had this argument the other day and she did the maths and she owes so you wouldn't need to buy three hundred and thirty three slurpees to justify buying the machine.
Speaker 4: What's that one a day for a year? But you haven't for more than a year. Podcast, don't forget you got four kids you'd be buying cut that ino quite four?
Speaker 5: Good call, that's not even one hundred. I'm making money well.
Speaker 4: And Paul said to me, this would be great for the beach house. We can make frozen dacres. It we don't have a beach house. It was like, but imagine if you did.
Speaker 3: I taste a competition, what I taste a competition. Who's going to get the slushy machine? What?
Speaker 8: What was it like?
Speaker 5: You saw it on the stet it was.
Speaker 4: Did you actually have one?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he had one. It's very it's very SMA.
Speaker 4: What did you put in it?
Speaker 3: We didn't use it.
Speaker 5: What he did say it had a bit of an ass one.
Speaker 3: It's it's tall, it's beautiful. I've got the perfect spot for it, do you Is it going to knock the air fryer off its Oh god no, I don't.
Speaker 4: Even use the air fry That can go in the bin. As far as I'm concerned. That's ornament in our pantry.
Speaker 5: I feel like we've got more gadgets in our house than they actually have. A j one.
Speaker 4: Paul makes Frozen Magrats, all that all did before February, all the time in the blender, and this would just alleviate so much mess.
Speaker 6: My wife the other day was, I reckon we get that home ice cream maker. I'm like, how often are we making ice cream?
Speaker 4: But then it would be n ice cream? They say, not ice cream.
Speaker 13: There's a.
Speaker 4: Make it without sugar and stuff. It's healthier.
Speaker 5: Oh that sounds fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, I'm hunger games. I've my name down at Harvey Norman. Why don't you do yours at JB high Fable see who's right fast?
Speaker 5: I hate being on Weightless Brody Executive producer jas.
Speaker 7: Impatient thought, I'm on a wait list from Amazon for one of those little projectors that you can shoot onto the roof and it's like it looks almost like.
Speaker 3: A little.
Speaker 5: Everywhere. No, no, no, there's not scene.
Speaker 3: I've seen a knockoff version where you put alfoil over a glass what, yeah, over a drinking glass. You put wrap it in alfoil and then like wine glass and it projects up onto the.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you put on like on top of your phone case, like the box that it comes on, and it actually works.
Speaker 3: It does.
Speaker 4: Wish we must I'm not buying, and.
Speaker 5: I'd be moving the screen every time I go for a ship, but the bloody show keeps moving on the roof.
Speaker 4: Ninja Ninjas are so popular? When did they become like it brand with a way? You know what I saw when I was actually perusing the site the other day. Because this is not an ad is, I couldn't get the slush. I was like, well, what else have they got? Because they're really up their game with gadgets they've got their air fryer, which I have no interest in. But this almost all it's like stacked on top of each other like an oven, not next to each other, so the bench space is less.
Speaker 5: Have you seen the jewel drawer? Got the jewel draw so wide, even nuggets in one and chips in the other.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've but the stackable one. I was like, that looks pretty schmick. Not a schmick as that frozen Uggarita made.
Speaker 5: Do they even exist to think?
Speaker 4: It's just a trick?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's just a trick.
Speaker 4: Now here, we are too dummies talking.
Speaker 5: I reckon, we all have our name off the wait list.
Speaker 3: You with me?
Speaker 4: What do you mean?
Speaker 5: I'm just trying to encourage people to take their name off the weight list.
Speaker 4: Oh, you never on off?
Speaker 3: So we to the Home Shopping Network.
Speaker 5: Last night was hot?
Speaker 3: You're going today? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Shut the door.
Speaker 4: All day at I love it.
Speaker 5: You're born in a tent.
Speaker 4: You know what I did yesterday though, which really cooled me down. I didn't cry therapy where it's minus eighty and you stand the red they put like you and like like a bully headband that goes over your ears so your ears don't get cold, and then these little booties so you toast don't.
Speaker 5: And then what do you wear like a teddy?
Speaker 4: I was just in like my little yoga shorts and that sports bra. I didn't wear my teddy in. I might do that today.
Speaker 3: But what are the boys were just some.
Speaker 4: You can wear your clothes. You can just story shorts. Okay, yeah, they don't get we do.
Speaker 5: It's like being in a freezer.
Speaker 4: It's like being a free like more intense skin. Well it can it can also like help you sleep, it can reduce anxiety. Apparently you have to do it a lot.
Speaker 3: And what do you do when you get out? Do you have a chaz.
Speaker 4: Instantly? It's really bizarre. You walk out into room temper in a minute.
Speaker 5: You haven't done for a while.
Speaker 3: They talk to me float or me.
Speaker 4: I've actually never done one.
Speaker 5: It's great, it's great.
Speaker 3: It's it's bizarre when you if you do fall asleep in a in a float up and you see that around you wake up, I'm back in the I'm in the wash around in the water.
Speaker 6: What it's like So for anybody hasn't done it, it's like you go in these little cocoon shape things you get in and I'd say, what twenty thirty centimeters deep?
Speaker 4: Your bum's not touching the water.
Speaker 5: No, there's so much salt in the water. You lift off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they empty it and then refill it for the next.
Speaker 5: It's got like a filter.
Speaker 3: I did the roll? Did you try to roll?
Speaker 4: You can't roll over? Can you not roll over?
Speaker 5: Your face for you can't know? You can't see you so much. You know there's a couple's room.
Speaker 3: No couples float, Yeah, couple they don't do that.
Speaker 4: They hold hands likes.
Speaker 3: No, you don't know there's in the water.
Speaker 5: There's a form when you're actually signing getting declared that you're not going to know. What are you wearing?
Speaker 4: A float?
Speaker 3: Nothing?
Speaker 4: Sea little wings just floating around?
Speaker 5: Well it isn't it's above sea level.
Speaker 4: Yeah, half in, half out.
Speaker 6: It's like a submarine, sort of ugly. We you're in the darkness. You know why no one's in there? You get sultal in your speeders.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I don't know about it floating well, the cheosies float as well. The flotation devices.
Speaker 3: Generally on the customer.
Speaker 4: Jason Lawrence de.
Speaker 6: Job Howe bell what it is if you've got the bells send them away and we will take.
Speaker 5: Care of them.
Speaker 4: Some float better than numbers.
Speaker 6: Yeah, absolutely, A few people I follow on the grammar. We're never going to drown.
Speaker 5: Let's go to village. Good morning, Eliza.
Speaker 11: Hello, how are you?
Speaker 4: Oh? Wow, I've ever been to a float? No, I haven't either, but I'm more interested than ever that we must go.
Speaker 5: All right now, Eliza, Oh, it's that time of the year. I've got to reach O bill childcare. Oh that'll get you. Tell you what that's worth?
Speaker 3: It?
Speaker 4: Sure right, Red Joe bill four hundred and fifty dollars. You've got a childcare bill for two hundred and ninety seven and your water bill three hundred and sixty dollars. Here's how this works. Do you tell us which bill you want us to tap the card on if it's proved, If it's a proof, we'll pay it. You can go round to for the next bill. If we tap it and it's approved, they're both paid. But if it is declined, you lose them both, and so on and so forth, up until you get to fund.
Speaker 5: What bill do you want us to tap first?
Speaker 10: Can you do the water bill please?
Speaker 4: Three sixty three hundred and sixty dollars for a water bill. Let's go good one. Here we go. This is where the game kicks in. Do you want to go again? Do you want us to tap the card on your childcare or half of your red joke? If it's declined, though, you lose them both. But if it's approved, you're in.
Speaker 10: I won't go greedy. Maybe I'll do the child care and then.
Speaker 4: Child care you're registered.
Speaker 5: If it's declined, you lose the lot.
Speaker 4: Paid. Also, how old your child?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 8: To you?
Speaker 4: Do you want to roll the dice on the third bill? If it's declined, you lose them. It's up to you, don't I don't do you? Guys know I reckon.
Speaker 10: My husband will kill me if I don't go again.
Speaker 5: But I'm not.
Speaker 10: I can't.
Speaker 4: You got your water feel paid? And your child can never listen to your husband?
Speaker 5: God? All right, but it's been a.
Speaker 3: While since we've had I mean, this is what the theory.
Speaker 5: I mean, happy with the hobby.
Speaker 3: It's been a while since we've had a triple tree.
Speaker 5: What would you like to do, Eliza? O?
Speaker 4: Yes, I would, I would step But yeah, what are you going to do?
Speaker 12: I think I'll stop it too?
Speaker 4: Well? The red half of the Red Joe is four hundred and fifty bucks, so that's a big well done. Though your childcares paid, your water bills paid. That must take a bit of pressure off.
Speaker 5: That's heaven.
Speaker 3: I love you guys.
Speaker 4: Were You're very welcome.
Speaker 5: Would you like me to see if the other one would have been approved?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 10: I'll learn from it.
Speaker 4: Here we go, hear you whispering approved?
Speaker 5: Quinn, you know what doesn't matter? Watermill sort of, child care bills sort? Did you have a ripping day? All right?
Speaker 4: Thank you guys, well done.
Speaker 3: Just in for a float that's a couple's one.
Speaker 4: I'm not going in a couple's float with you.
Speaker 3: Well, there'll be three of us in there.
Speaker 4: Actually we know your bit's floating. No thanks, you can go to you in the middle, have your little lang fast together. Leave me.
Speaker 5: There were three in the float and we can't roll over. That's a problem.
Speaker 4: We're all stuck in there. M sorry. We will like play this song.
Speaker 5: It's a banger, absolutely, I'll tell you what you think you know someone we're all.
Speaker 4: Just dancing around and you're having the time of our lives. And gen Zy, our junior producer, just walked in and said do you know I auditioned for X Factor singing this song?
Speaker 5: You could have gone on to have a Jack Vinson. So I actually never auditioned. I pulled out.
Speaker 4: I got too scared, but I was at the actual players, ready to go sing it.
Speaker 3: Go give us to the studio, Come in to the studio.
Speaker 4: Did you have to send a video in.
Speaker 5: For I'll be Marsha?
Speaker 9: Oh no?
Speaker 4: Go okay? Who am I Kyle?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 3: Show So this is your big moment. Welcome to X Factor Australia. Our next contestant is thirteen year old Allison Monroe gen Z the.
Speaker 1: Summertime, Summertime sid I got the summertime, summertime sir.
Speaker 5: Now for me?
Speaker 4: Yes for men? Are you going to wear a red dress?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 4: How old were you ten?
Speaker 5: She's only twelve now. It was literally last year.
Speaker 4: Love so much.
Speaker 9: Thank you for being.
Speaker 4: What would you sing if you had to do a song to go on X Factor or that or the masked singer Christians as a celebrity, what would what would you sing?
Speaker 5: I don't think I'd go singing. I'd be more of an agt sort of guy.
Speaker 4: Well magic, you do those guys who hold the towel up and then they drop it and run away. What do they call you?
Speaker 5: Instagram? They're very good, They're great.
Speaker 4: You love them. What would you sing if you were on the mask singer?
Speaker 3: He did a stripture like Hunters and Collectors.
Speaker 4: Holy girl, Jess.
Speaker 3: We were Philippins, but we were dying.
Speaker 5: I'm so sorry, Melbourne.
Speaker 9: That was big black buds circling in the sky. You know what they say, we will see nobody deserve to die.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I wouldn't have minded dying about a minute ago. I love it tomorrow on the show.
Speaker 4: I don't know what's on tomorrow.
Speaker 5: We're going to old school. I love song dedications.
Speaker 4: T s A. It's tomorrow. You got send some love her balloons.
Speaker 3: In the balloons.
Speaker 5: I love song dedications on the show.
Speaker 4: Of course, he just flips me the bird. When are you going to get it? No, I don't want it, wanting the show.
Speaker 5: You should get it.
Speaker 3: Should get her a powerball ticket?
Speaker 4: Why so she can move out and live a happy life without him.
Speaker 5: Good luck, Lou.
Speaker 4: I hope you wins this.
Speaker 5: Have a great day, everybody, but you should.
Speaker 1: Be Jason Lauren, Jason Lauren, wake up feeling good?
Speaker 4: A number one hundred Jason Lauren on socials