Speaker 1: On sky Lives Ostrodia.
Speaker 2: This is the Wader Panalty Show. Good evening and welcome to the Reader Panety Show.
Speaker 3: Coming up tonight the ABC Under five for the extraordinary performance of host Sarah Ferguson during a debate between Clara O'Neill and Michael.
Speaker 2: Sooker from McSween. We'll be here to discuss that and much more. We'll look at some of.
Speaker 3: The underhanded tactics of Green groups during the election campaign with Provisit Timer me Horowitz will have the latest from the US and later in the hour, kids isc filled with the news of another Hollywood actor being canceled for posing up to Trump and left these Losing It features meltdowns from the US to the UK.
Speaker 4: Do you want to discuss Dangley bets or not? Because I am now feeling in a position where I'm in a room with you and I feel unsafe. Yeah, I feel unsafe. I feel my heart racing, my hands are starting to sweat.
Speaker 3: Do you want to But first to the latest newspole revealing Peter Dutton is falling further.
Speaker 2: Behind the Prime Minister Anthony Albanesi, with.
Speaker 3: Labour's primary vote reaching its highest point in more than a year as voters remain unconvinced that the Coalition has the better policy platform. Labor is now comfortably ahead of the Coalition on a two party preferred basis, sitting at fifty two to forty eight percent. While both leaders suffered blows to their approval ratings, Anthony Albanesi is still well ahead of Peter Dutton as preferred Prime Minister, fifty two percent favoring the PM, while only thirty six percent are opting for the opposition leader. Now, this latest poll has shown that the sudden uptick and support for Labor comes as voters see the government as more capable than the liberals of confronting key issues facing the country, while more voters believe that the Coalition is better place to grow the economy and has the better defense policy. When it comes to the important cost of living issues, well, Labor is ahead. Labor is seen as better place to deliver cost of living measures to provide better quality healthcare, and more people trust Labor than the Coalition to deliver lower taxes. Joining me now for more on this this Skyese contributor primisweenprou that last one in particular is incredible. You've got more voters who believe Labor will deliver lower taxes than the coalition. That is I think a crisis point for the coalition.
Speaker 5: It really is Rita.
Speaker 6: But it's not surprising when you look at how morally corrupt this whole campaign has been, and how inept the Coalition has been in espousing and revealing its policies, one can understand why it's going this way.
Speaker 5: You have lies and spinned from and it's blatant.
Speaker 6: It's blatant eying from a Prime Minister and his cohort about the state of affairs.
Speaker 5: And you have.
Speaker 6: People who are crying out about the cost of living.
Speaker 5: But this has become But who will still vote for this.
Speaker 6: Government who has inflicted I think self flagellation on these people because that's what they're going to be doing if they actually vote Labor. And then you have a sleep at the Wheel coalition where you have the leader, Peter Dutton, who used to be a strong leader, strong the strength we all are crying out for, has become the flip flop man, the apologist. And you know people in the back room have obviously leaned on him and told him, oh, you can't do this, you can't say that, you know, just go down the line, wimpet out. What we're crying out is for leadership, and instead we have these ridiculous situations where we don't know all their policies.
Speaker 5: They're rolling them out now.
Speaker 6: Half of Australia's on holidays and totally dis engaged. It is the worst campaign I've ever ever witnessed.
Speaker 3: It has been so lackluster, so disappointing, given what a crucially important.
Speaker 2: Election it is.
Speaker 3: We're not just in that cost of living crisis. We're facing all sorts of other pressures and we've got the real prospect of labor in a minority government with the Radical Greens. That's what's facing the nation. And despite all that, we've got this lackluster approach from the coalition.
Speaker 2: It really is quite incredible.
Speaker 3: Talking about incredible, there was a debate of sorts on the ABC. Housing Minister Clara O'Neill and her coalition counterpart Michael Suoker faced off in a heated debate pro and the incredible part was really the antics of the ABC host Sarah ferguson, I'm.
Speaker 2: Going to play you well.
Speaker 3: Clara O'Neill herself listed on her social media platforms even her cut of this makes the ABZ look utterly and hopelessly biased.
Speaker 5: What would your mother say? Hearing you interrupt?
Speaker 4: Just to ask you one more time, and everyone is listening to me, ask this question, how many social and affordable houses will you build?
Speaker 2: Well, we will fund social and for right. That's it.
Speaker 7: You're I'm not getting an answer. You'll get an answer out of me. Now our government has come into office. We are building fifty five thousand social and affordable homes over five years, twenty eight thousand, well, twenty eight thousand of those home res Michaels.
Speaker 5: What would your mother say?
Speaker 3: Prou Let's have a look at how the ABC is promoting the debate as they called it, it's this is the headline they've gone with. Sucker shut down during wild election housing divisier. He was shut down by the host mainly can you believe the toad of that interview to have the interviewer ask a grown man, how would your mother feel about this?
Speaker 2: As if he's.
Speaker 3: Picking on a child in a playground. We're talking about the housing minister, a senior minister in the alban Easy government, debating her counterpart and the intervention of the host.
Speaker 2: There I thought was astonishing.
Speaker 6: It was how patronizing, how condescending of Sarah Ferguson. What would her mother say about how she treated a minister of the crown and how she accepted the lies that spinned from Claire O'Neill if she bothered to do her fax And in fact, AAP FactCheck has said that you know, they've only delivered something like one hundred and nineteen homes out of the four thousand social housing homes they promised since two hundred and twenty three, so for God's sake, so maybe he.
Speaker 5: Got it wrong, although.
Speaker 6: He's still disputing that he got that figure wrong.
Speaker 5: That there were no houses built.
Speaker 6: But the point is that it was an ambush, a set up by the ABC. We all knew that this is the line that they probably take, but how patronizing, how disgraceful it was, and again another example of the bias of the ABC, who we are funding and promoting for God's sake.
Speaker 3: And if the Coalition had any guts they would actually do something about it when they're in power and perhaps even in the election campaign to say we are going to cut spending on this absolute activist outfit that is superfluous and the capital cities. Yes, it's needed in some regional areas, but the rest of it, we're just having taxpayers funding leftist activism. Now, let's check in on the social media campaigns of the major parties.
Speaker 2: We'll start off with Labor Clara O'Neil. We just heard from her.
Speaker 3: She loves giving these lectures whilst she's doing the laundry. I don't know where the cameraman is, where she's put her phone, but it's very curious.
Speaker 7: Let's talk about something that Dutton really doesn't want you thinking about right now.
Speaker 8: They want you to think that their plan to let you and your entire generation.
Speaker 2: Raid your super is going to help you.
Speaker 3: But here's the real truth.
Speaker 8: For women, this is a terrible thing.
Speaker 3: Now, the Labor candidate for the seat of Wentworth, Savannah Peak, she seems to be channeling Mary Poppins Hi Wentworth.
Speaker 6: Don't forget vote one this election for Savannah Peak and Labor in Wentworth. It's going to be super color fragilistic, xboidocious.
Speaker 2: Why don't ask me why. Let's check in with the libs now here. They look at Elbow's habit of supporting every second AFL team.
Speaker 9: Well, I stayed Lord of the Hawks because you can't change teams.
Speaker 8: So no bandwagon.
Speaker 9: Absolutely, you know I've been a Hawks fan for many decades.
Speaker 10: Give it up, elbow, No one's buying it.
Speaker 3: Liberal camera now their counterparts and the Nationals seem to be doing a better job.
Speaker 5: I might vote independent this time. Oh here you go. No, that's alban easy. Yeah, that's right. But I want an independent.
Speaker 11: You get an elbow.
Speaker 5: Two.
Speaker 2: I don't want an elbow.
Speaker 12: Are you worried about costs?
Speaker 5: He has been very expensive?
Speaker 13: Sorry, this election, every independent comes with an elbow, whether you like it or not.
Speaker 2: If you care about cost of living, don't forget.
Speaker 7: A vote for an independent means a vote for Alberansi, and none of us can afford that.
Speaker 2: Authorized by all follow at the Nationals camera prude, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean they're all pretty boring in my mind, or just some of them are a little bit bizarre. You're the expert in this area. What do you think of those ads? Do any of them speak to you?
Speaker 6: Well, I'm now aware that Clara O'Neal likes to air her dirty linen and laundry in public, and you know, smear people. I noticed quite a few smalls in there, which is a huge and then we have this Mary Poppins weirdo in Wentworth which will not go down well.
Speaker 5: I thought the only good one really.
Speaker 6: Was, as you said, the Nationals, because at least it showed it really drove the point home.
Speaker 5: But everything else was really quite pathetic.
Speaker 6: But sadly it's targeting Gen Z and millennials who spent their whole life online. And this is why these campaigns are so effective, because they've tuned out to the rest of the media and they don't care about what the policies are. They'll just either identify a face or a name and that'll do. You know, this is why compulsory voting is so bad in this country.
Speaker 3: Now we know our housing policy is enormously important, we know immigration and immigration numbers. Really, I think it's been an under reported story in this election campaign. It's an issue people care passionately about it. And you might remember this exchange on the ABC's Q and A program line last month where a father on the verge of homelessness pled with labor to address Australia's housing crisis.
Speaker 14: I'm already working two jobs, one more rent increase and my family my one year old baby, we're facing homelessness. Is the government going to cut immigration to match housing availability or are we just going to keep going until every regular working Australian is homeless.
Speaker 3: Well, that man's name is Morgan Cox and he's now taking his calls directly to the Prime Minister out in the front of his four and a half million dollar beach mansion in Copakabana.
Speaker 5: Have a look.
Speaker 15: I'm here at Elbow's four and a half million dollar mansion, which is during down his one hundred million dollar road. We're here on behalf of three and a half million other Australians who are struggling, who are.
Speaker 14: In poverty, facing homelessness.
Speaker 15: All we want is to be heard.
Speaker 14: All we want is sort of politicians to listen to us.
Speaker 2: Prue makes an excellent point.
Speaker 3: You shouldn't have Australians working too jobs, working hard and facing homelessness because rents of skyrocketed thanks to daft housing policies both at state level and federal level.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, But the problem is Rita that while it's a good stunt, he's a great marketer. Those of us who have incredible sympathy and understanding for his plight will resonate with But the problem is that we all know that there is a crisis in housing, mainly because of the Big Australia policy of this government, but they're allowed to get away with it. When you look at the traveling media pack with Albanezy in particular, when he makes a statement that is blatantly flawfulse the hardly any of them, if any, ever take him to task. And you know, we know that there is a housing crisis, but is anyone asking him about why he is letting more people in it? In why has he only delivered one hundred and nineteen home out of the four thousand he promised twenty twenty three.
Speaker 5: I mean, he's not being held to account and this is the problem.
Speaker 6: Until we have a situation where politicians are made accountable, then we're just and it should be at the ballot box.
Speaker 2: But clearly well people have the coalition.
Speaker 3: But the coalition needs to make this an election issue and thus far they have absolutely failed to do so.
Speaker 2: They need to be.
Speaker 3: Coming out with a policy that differentiates them dramatically from labor eighty percent cut for three.
Speaker 2: Years for the next term.
Speaker 3: It's got to be something that dramatic to really have an impact.
Speaker 2: And to give people a clear choice.
Speaker 3: Prom xsween, thank you so much for your time tonight pleasure Joining me now is steam geologist and author Professor Ian Plymer, Professor.
Speaker 2: Last week we spoke about how the ALP.
Speaker 3: Linked green lobby group Smart Energy Council is working with firms and receiving funding from firms accused of.
Speaker 2: Using slave labor in China.
Speaker 3: Today the Australian reports so this group's top three executives each earn on average more than four hundred thousand dollars a year. Not bad for a group that is a registered charity.
Speaker 9: In Well, this is typical ALP behavior. They've always been creating jobs for the boys. They are the political wing of the unions who are in the jobs for the boys' business in a very very deep way. Now for the ALP to appoint someone on more than four times the average wage is just perverse. How dare they claim that they represent the working men. They don't. They are in the business of cleaning out the coffers for their mates, looking after their mates, skinning everyone alive and living the high life. You've only got to look at the assets which these people have who have been in the Labor Party and been in the unions all their life. Something is happening, and that is they're skinning us alive. And this is on a non problem, human induced climate change. They create an organization to deal with this massive non problem, and they get overpaid.
Speaker 2: Well labor and the media.
Speaker 3: I've got to say is well, use the data that Smart and Energy Council provide as if it's gospel, rather than the output of what is an activist group.
Speaker 9: Well, both the pill and the gospel are hard to swallow. And all they're doing is setting up an allegedly independent group to give them the answers they want. Now, in any field of science, especially climate science, I can give you the answers you want. You just asked me the question, and I'll search around and find the evidence to give you the answer. This is not the way independent groups should be operating. They should be giving fearless, independent advice and it doesn't matter whether the politicians like it or not. We also have a public service that does the same. They're not as fearless and independent as they could be, simply because the government of the day rules the roost, and if you dare cross government policy, you are out.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: An anti nuclear lobby group called Liberals Against Nuclear has been active during this election campaign. You may have seen their output on social media. They claim to be representing disaffected liberals who don't want to see nuclear energy in this country. But it turns out that the group is led by a man who is not and never has been, a member of the Liberal Party. In fact, Paul Lucci appears to be not just a big fan of albanizi intervention in the energy sector, but he is also a big fan of other labor policies, from childcare subsidies to the cancelation of the Stage three tax cuts. You could say this is an exactly honest campaigning because when you look at the title of this group, you presume by our conservatives who are against this one particular policy.
Speaker 9: Well, this is very typical of the left. They are in the business of misinformation, setting up these bogus groups and telling lies. Now, I would challenge this man to tell us the benefits of nuclear which we already get in this country. If you've ever had cancer, you need the nuclear isotapes generated the Lucas Heights as part of your treatment. So if this man ever gets cancer, he should face the West chance and wave pieces of branch around. But forget drugs created by our nuclear reactor. If he uses any electronic equipment at all, be the laptop, better computer, be at a phone. Then he uses silicon which has been in the nuclear reactor at Lucas Heights, and there's a process called neutron transmission doping. And what this means is that that silicon can operate much more efficiently than if you just had silicon. Now, that reactor in Australia provides most of the world's silicon for all of the electronic instruments for years. So if this man wasn't a hypocrite, then he would not use any electronic equipment now.
Speaker 3: Finally, a research paper by University of Tasmania academic professor Ainsley Keller has found that claims linking salmon farms to the potential extinction of skate species are questionable and thin, suggesting the species has been weaponized by activists who would have thought the Australian reports skating over thin evidence the weaponization of endangered species laws in the Tasmanian salmon wars points to recent server suggesting the skate has recovered to levels not seen in a decade and that same species here and has become extinct in another Tasmanian waterway, Bathurst Harbor, where there's virtually no human impact, much less fish farms. Again, we are seeing this activist research, this junk research that gets weaponized by the likes of the Greens, and so much of the media falls for it.
Speaker 9: Well, they fall for it because they don't do their homework. They think that only mcquarie Harbor is where the skate has occurred, and as you quite correctly mentioned, it was endemic to mcquarie and Bathist Harbors, and hence the loss of skate in Bathist Harbor has nothing to do with the salmon industry. But we see this all the time. We've seen scarce stories about the Great Barrier Reef. Now the Great Barrier Reef has had major problems, and that's every time sea level falls. We have a lot of corals. Or at the Blaney gold mine site, we've had exploration going on there since nineteen eighty. It took more than forty years before everyone agreed that this mine should go ahead, and the eleventh hour, Minister Plipasek came up with this mythical bee that is meant to inhabit the area. We saw the same in Western Australia a place called Salt of Springs. Drilling showed a stogo former and these fauna that exist underground and they were detected by geologists drilling holes and found these weird critters, and then all of a sudden there was a great move to stop people drilling holes because the weird critters might die. People didn't know about these things until fairly recently, and we never hear the same green movement complaining about the damage that wind turbines do to birch, to batch, to clear felling massive areas of forest. So these people are hypocrites. They don't do their homework and all they do is use emotion to try to weaponize the environment, which all of us care about.
Speaker 2: Professor the in Plymer, thank you so much for your time tonight.
Speaker 12: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Reta still to come.
Speaker 3: Lefties losing ad plus Italian Prime Minister Georgia Maloney is in DC.
Speaker 2: For meetings with President Trump. Army Horowitz has the details. Welcome back.
Speaker 3: It's time for lefties losing it and let's start with the landmark ruling in the UK's highest court. This is where reality triumphed over delusion. Yes, Britain Supreme Court has helped restore a little bit of sanity in an increasingly mad world with a landmark ruling steeped in common sense and scientific certainty. In a definitive ruling, the Court found that a woman is a biological female, always was, always will be, and.
Speaker 2: That means women's space is a women's.
Speaker 3: Sports should be protected from male bodies. Of course, that saw outrage from the usual suspects.
Speaker 7: My business is.
Speaker 11: Not your business, business.
Speaker 5: Business, or I think my business is on the offays.
Speaker 1: Our biological sex does not deside what toilets we use our brain loss.
Speaker 3: This next transactivist not only wants to use the female toilest despite being a male, but he wants to poop on JK Rowling charming.
Speaker 11: You'll never stop you, on you your.
Speaker 1: There is no prosability when it comes to your human rights.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're supposed to believe these guys are the oppressed ones. Now Here is UK broadcaster Julia Harley Brewer trying to debate this very issue with a transactivist. It went abad as well as you'd expect.
Speaker 5: You are not, in fact a woman.
Speaker 2: Do not accept that or do you accept that ruling.
Speaker 4: I mean, like, that's that whatever, Like it's.
Speaker 5: Not an answer to a question.
Speaker 4: Let me let me feel, let me finish my sentence, that is to me, whatever, Because for me and my community, trans women are women. They have always existed, they will always continue to exist.
Speaker 5: What does that mean they've existed?
Speaker 3: Well, they're one saying no, one's saying their figments of imagination.
Speaker 4: But we are saying that they're women.
Speaker 2: No, you're saying nook saying they exist.
Speaker 5: It's not the same same they're women.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm saying that they're women, and that's not the.
Speaker 5: Same as saying it's the law doesn't want to know.
Speaker 3: We need to use word, and then had a complete hissy feet and walked off.
Speaker 4: You don't have dangly bits, do you? So do you want to discuss danglely bits or not?
Speaker 2: Because frankly, I am now.
Speaker 4: Feeling in a position where I'm in a room with you and I feel unsafe. Yeah, you feel I feel unsafe. I feel my heart racing, my hands are starting to sweat. Do you want to touch my hand?
Speaker 16: Me now?
Speaker 4: And I actually think I'm about to have a panic attack from sitting in a room with you.
Speaker 5: So i'd like to do now.
Speaker 12: Yeah, so you're feeling yeah, you come, You've you were asked to come on the show to have a conversation.
Speaker 4: I've had a conversation. We had a very nice We've had a conversation.
Speaker 5: Well, you read out a statement and i'd like to.
Speaker 4: Your statement you at the beginning statement.
Speaker 2: No, No, that's me introducing the topic for people just tuning in.
Speaker 5: Are you added your out libs?
Speaker 4: You've got to say what you thought about it. I've said my piece and now i'd actually I really love I.
Speaker 5: Thought we were actually you actually plugged into a like that.
Speaker 2: You could have taken the mic off first.
Speaker 3: Styles of course, this is you is bigger than the UK, and bigger than just bathrooms. Here's a transactivist arguing that trans women, so that's males who identify as women who are post off, well, they shouldn't be obliged to inform their dates that they were born male.
Speaker 10: I know a trans woman who has had her downstairs done, and she's told me about dates that she's gone on with men. With these men, she has done everything that there is to do, and the men didn't know first and foremost. That is a testament to modern medicine that it's even possible for that to happen. But it's also an interesting quandary because at that point, what are you even really disclosing? What is there to disclose? There's no deception when you're dating someone, you don't have to disclose every single thing about yourself up front.
Speaker 3: Interesting debate, but no doubt with this next dude, he doesn't have to notify anyone of anything.
Speaker 11: It's you got this, do you?
Speaker 16: Now?
Speaker 3: The Left have diluted themselves into believing that Trump supporters are feeling enormous regrets. That's somehow they don't like what the administration is doing, even though everything they're doing they vowed to do in the election campaign.
Speaker 2: It's what they voted for.
Speaker 3: Here is CNN with a harsh reality check for the left.
Speaker 17: I hear all these stories, all these articles, all the Trump voters they regret what they did back in twenty twenty four. I'm here to tell you, uh, very few of them regret what they did back in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 5: What are we.
Speaker 17: Talking about Trump voters looking back at twenty twenty four? We got a new poll out. The poll was conducted this month. What percentage would change their vote to a different candidate. We're talking just two percent, just two percent. That's not even a wide spa on the road.
Speaker 3: And when it comes to the Trump administration's deportation program, the leftists meltdowns from the Democrats and their propaganda in the mainstream media, well, it's having little impact. The majority of folks in the US want to see illegal immigrants deported, all of.
Speaker 17: Them, to port all undocumented immigrants, voters favoring the government trying to deport all eleven million of them. Back in twenty sixteen, just thirty eight percent of voters wanted the government to try to deport all eleven million undocumented immigrants. Compared to where we are in twenty twenty five, fifty six percent. The majority the American people have come a long way on this issue, much closer to Donald Trump. And I think that's a big part of the reason why Americans are increasingly saying the country is on the right track when it comes to immigration policy, and why Donald Trump's net approval rating on that issue is in the positive view.
Speaker 3: Joining me now is journalist maker Army Horowitz. Army, the polling is clear on the deportation issue, a clear majority of Americans supported despite the media meltdown, and talking about media meltdowns, the characterization of this violent, gang banging illegal immigrant as some sort of innocent Maryland dad who was wrongly deported to El Salvador. That is just not translating with the American people.
Speaker 2: They are not buying it.
Speaker 3: And yet the Democrats continue to support this dude. You've got a number of them planning to travel to El Salvador to advocate on his behalf. Senator Chris van Holland has already been there and it was a fruitless media stunt. Army, one taxpayer is funded.
Speaker 2: Who did pay for this trip?
Speaker 16: This was an officially clear congressional trips.
Speaker 9: Yes, like every other trip.
Speaker 3: I don't know what they're thinking, Army, because when it comes to this issue, Donald Trump is on.
Speaker 2: A solid ground.
Speaker 3: The majority of Americans want to see this deportation program continue. They want to see every single illegal immigrant deported.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a majority, for sure on illegal immigrants, but it's a super majority on illegal immigrants who have a criminal pass right at seventy thirty, maybe twenty, depending on the polls you're looking at. Yeah, you're right, you know, the media is such a fascinating part of this because they keep using.
Speaker 5: The same language.
Speaker 1: Right, Maryland family man, right first of all, saying that he is from Maryland, as if he is a citizen of Maryland, right, born and raised there. They're pushing that narrative. Look the media and more importantly, the politicians. Democrats have fallen into a trap that Trump has set up for them.
Speaker 5: Okay, they are lining behind.
Speaker 1: A guy like Mahmud Khalil, right, a man who supports terror, who wants to want supports the killing of Jews, the destructured state of Israel, and the Democrats lined up behind this guy. And now they're lining up behind a bread Garcia, who is not a sympathetic character. Right, and you have You've got val Halling got you just showed there with a photo op sitting and talking with a man who is allegedly and by court evidence, an MS thirteen gang member and also by court evidence in his own wife's complaint beat his own wife. Is a massive trap they're walking into. The pulling numbers are very clear, like we said on this thing, but the only thing that could derail this is that if Trump makes a mistake and ends up deporting somebody who is a sympathetic character. It's possible and that could turn it around. So who's got to be careful. But so far, the path that he's following is an interesting one, and the Democrats are walking right into it.
Speaker 3: And I think if that did happen, and when you've got a mass program that mistakes can had happened then erectified, I can't imagine the administration having someone that deported wrongly wouldn't do something to address that. But in this particular case, it is just so clear cut. So for the Democrats and the media to become so preoccupied with this single case, really it's bizarre. Now, the Italian Prime Minister Georgia Maloney was in DC for meetings with the President, and.
Speaker 2: It's clear that there is a great deal of warmth between these two leaders.
Speaker 8: The call for me is to make the West great again, and I think we can do it together.
Speaker 3: We can and given that relationship, Maloney is ideally placed to kickstart tariff negotiations, not just for Italy but perhaps for the EU.
Speaker 8: My bill would be invite the President Trump to be an official visit to Italy and understand if there's a posibility when it comes to organize also.
Speaker 2: Such a meeting with URO.
Speaker 8: Together we are stronger, and I have to find a way. I'm here to find the best way to make us both.
Speaker 5: Stronger on the two shores of the Atlante.
Speaker 9: So we're going to have very little problem making a deal with your or anybody else because we have something that everybody wants.
Speaker 3: Ami, what is the status of the tariff negotiations? We're hearing more than seventy countries aligning up to renegotiate their arrangements with the US.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Look, likely there's going to be a number of interim agreements set up by the Church administration. And no question he could spend this as a win, and in a lot of ways it will be a win.
Speaker 16: Right.
Speaker 1: Look, I said this from the beginning. I said it over and over again on your show and other places. If this idea of a terear for is a tactic in order to bring people to the table, I am here for it. And there seems to be a lot of movements of country in fact are having these negotiations. I think that's great. The problem is is that these things take time.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 1: The Peterson Institute said that the average terriff, the average free trade agreement takes eighteen months. Look, the USMC eight not to two, which negotiated by Trump himself, took over twelve months. And that's a long time when people when when the economy is in flux, when the stock market is having there's a lot of uncertainty and overhang, nobody knows which direction to stock marks can go in, and when the majority of people think prices will go up. Look, the pulling that come out is coming out of this is not good for President Trump that the majority of Americans think this tariff war will affect them personally in a negative way. And most importantly, look, Trump won on the economy, right, that's the one thing you've got to really take care of prices and the economy. And right now, the numbers came out recently in a poll and he is underwatered. He's down by fifty five percent on how people handling the economy. So look, it all comes down to timing. If he can get the thing striking one after another quickly, I think this can turn into a significant win instead of what it looked like, which was an on goal. But the problem is is just does he have enough time before we have the next election cycle? For the House and the Senate, because if he doesn't get it done by that time, he's going to put the House a Senate at risk.
Speaker 3: Yes, you've made some excellent points there, but this is what he took to the election campaign, and no one would have thought it would come without pain, short term even perhaps medium term pain. And when you're looking at major economic reforms, this is.
Speaker 2: Part of the deal. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I know overall this is popular, the tariffs because people can feel prices increasing and their fear inflation is going to get worse. But amongst Trump's voters it actually is thus far still popular. So we'll see how that progresses now. Meanwhile, the Democrats have a leadership crisis. Bernie Sanders and AOC are emerging as the leaders of the party. These two far left socialists are holding events across the country. Army and Alexandria Kaze Cortez has raised nine point six million dollars during the first quarter of the year. That is a significant amount and Army. She's been spoken about as the leader of the Democrats, not just by leftists like Don Lemon, but also Republicans. Let's hear from Senator John Kennedy from the great State of Louisiana.
Speaker 5: What do you think of the.
Speaker 17: New leadership Jasmine AOC and Bernie I.
Speaker 16: Can shad her Congresswoman o Cashio Cortez to be the leader of the Democratic Party. She's entitled to her opinion. I'm entitled to man. As I've said about him before, I think she's the region. There are our direction from Shampoop.
Speaker 2: That's a bit harsh. That's a bit harsh.
Speaker 3: But she certainly is raising and almost sums of money on me and seeming like the lad You've got these two radicals who are setting the agenda for the Democrats.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's raised a ton of money and alarmingly for the Democrats, sixty four percent of that money is from first time donors. So she's getting the base excited about her. She's not is raising money. She is essentially the leader. They've done, they're doing pulling on this. We've talked about it. She's the leader in the polls. I mean technically right now, Kamala Harris is still the leader in the poll but that's really more of an aftershock of the election because she led the party. But right after her is AOC and by the way, number two behind her peae or number three Pete Budajet is way behind her. Gavin Newsom is in single digits. This should worry the Democrats if they want to win the next election. Right, we just had an election every like the country shifted right word, and they are pully against the tie. Look, we know that the Democrats have had this moment where they've got to figure out who are we? Right, this is a The election was such a shock of their system they had to internally figure out who they are. Well, look, you can't say Democrats are held hostage by the left. The Democrats are the left these polling and if she leave their party, it proves it. Okay, that's the problem is that they like her policies, they like what she stands for, and she's starting to do some interesting things. She's moving away from some social issues and into economic populism. And let's not forget in twenty twenty Bernie Sanders. Do we forget this? Bernie Sanders was leading this race by a lot. He won Iowa, he won New Hampshire, he won Nevada. The only reason why the tie turned toward Joe Biden is because Congressman Jim Clyburn at the last minute said in South Carolina said you know what, I'm going to support him. It wasn't did before, but at the end it was like pretty little too far. He shifted his support to Biden, which moved the black vote in South Carolina, which is the one of the largest not the largest, demographic and electric with the Democratic Party, and he won that and then that cash get it into a win. But prior South Carolina, it looked inevitable that Bernie said, comrade Bernie, who vacationed with his wife, I think his honeymoon in the Soviet Union was going to become the Democratic nominee. Let's not forget that.
Speaker 3: No, let's not forget also that this proud socialist has three properties, as all good socialists do. Now Army, after weeks of feuding between the Trump administration and Mainz Democratic Governor Janet Mills.
Speaker 2: Well, the Trump administration has had enough.
Speaker 3: They are suing Main's education department for not complying with the ban on male bodies in girls sports.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm going to play here.
Speaker 3: A video from XXXY Athletics.
Speaker 2: Which shows just in the sport of.
Speaker 3: High jump, just in that one sport an Olympic sport. The top ranked athletes in California, in Oregon, and in Connecticut in the girls division are all boys, all athletes that were born male. Now, you personally took to the streets to discover how the radical left thinks about this policy, and it seems like pretty much every second person in Manhattan is from the radical left.
Speaker 2: This is frightening.
Speaker 17: You're a chaired woman.
Speaker 15: You should be able to cope because in your.
Speaker 8: Heart you are a woman and that's who you true we are, rather than who we want to be, and that's your idea with you just those are words, They're not right.
Speaker 11: I think there.
Speaker 5: Womenally should be allowed to come up against.
Speaker 13: Women, and I think there's like any reason that that should like it's not like you have like some advantage or disadvantage.
Speaker 1: Is it maybe transphobic to say biological man or biological women?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 2: Those people are.
Speaker 3: That have been foiled by the modern education system. Manman, how can they think that men don't have a physical advantage when it comes to sports.
Speaker 1: No, they at the end of that video, they literally asked them, is there a physical difference between men and women? And they said, no, it's all socialized. It's all social cultural that have made men more successful. Look, this is another eighty twenty issue that they simply cannot get the right side for. Look, they spent four years, more than four years putting and supporting men in women's sports. They can't just change that. And the truth is rita, they don't want to change. They really this is something they truly, truly believe it, and they're going to lay down on the tracks as the train runs over them because they have such a deep ideological belief that there's no difference to men and women.
Speaker 3: Sorry, oh, Army, what a bizarre I was to die on, Army Horowitz, Thanks for your time.
Speaker 2: Tonight still to come. Kinsey Schofield joins me as yet.
Speaker 3: Another Hollywood star faces cancelation for cozing up to Trump. You're watching the Reader Panney Show and joining me now is celebrity and royal commentator Kinsey Schofield.
Speaker 2: Kinsey, let's start.
Speaker 3: With Vince Vaughn, who is now facing cancelation attempts from lefty fans after he visited President Donald Trump at the Oval Office on Good Friday.
Speaker 2: He is a big Hollywood star. Surely this isn't going to railroad.
Speaker 12: His career absolutely not, and he's actually said in the past, I think it was to the Los Angeles Times that he doesn't think that most people take this as seriously as the small percentage that make huge, huge noise about it.
Speaker 13: He said, I was raised with the idea that you could have different likes and beliefs, and you should respect and defend that and other people not shout it down. So this is not his first time he's been torn to shreds over being seen with President Donald Trump. It won't be the last time, but certainly he's going to keep us laughing in movies and TV shows going forward.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: Chris Columbus, the director of Home Alone, Too, has said that he wishes he could remove that Donald Trump cameo from the nineteen ninety two film. He says it's an albatross that he wishes to raise, but get this kidsye. He told the San Francisco Chronicle that he is too scared to do anything about it because he thinks Trump.
Speaker 2: Will deport him. I mean, is this guy for real hysteria?
Speaker 12: I mean, I think maybe he's just trying to be cute.
Speaker 13: This man was born in Spangler, Pennsylvania. But maybe he is terrified of being sent back to Spangler. When I google things to do there, the Amish experience was the first suggestion that popped up. So maybe he just doesn't want to go back to Pennsylvania.
Speaker 3: It is just such pathetic hyperbole. It is he suffering from I don't know, attention, I don't know. I don't know if it's an attention seeking exercise, Kinsey, or whether he's genuinely that deluded that he thinks that the Trump administration is going to come for him and throw him out of the country, maybe even put him in a mega prison in El Salvador for removing a scene from a nineteen ninety two film.
Speaker 2: What is wrong with these people?
Speaker 12: Now?
Speaker 2: Let's talk about the Royals.
Speaker 3: Tom baw royal expert has worn that Prince Harry and Meghan Markel are in a crisis of conflicting interest because Meghan hasn't got the status that she so desperately craves, while Harry's hopes of reconciling his family completely unrealistic. Kinsey, with our unreleased sequels, I think he expects them to apologize.
Speaker 13: Oh, I know, to get over that real quick. But I think Bower's description of what is happening behind the scenes gives us an explanation for Megan Markle's lack of strategic cohesion over the last few months. What we're witnessing is brand whiplash. This erratic flurry of launches with no clear through line or brand identity whatsoever, from underperforming podcasts to her lifestyle series.
Speaker 12: It's been panned by you and I.
Speaker 13: I mean, I feel like the approach feels more like a panic fueled blitz and a focused brand strategy.
Speaker 3: It has been such a mess, but enormously entertaining for all of us, just because she makes it so easy to mock her. I mean, if she would just make it a little bit harder, may resist.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 3: Talking about the royals, disgraced Prince Andrew, he's been greeting in public at an Aster Sunday service with other members of the royal family, including King Charles and Queen Camilla. Can see we're going to say more, if more of him, because I have kind of managed to hide him away.
Speaker 13: I don't think that we're going to see more of him, you know. The palace kind of sources close to the Royal family kind of shrugged and said this was a family affair. That's all this was. But at the end of the day, I'm seeing all this chatter online and I do agree guilt by association. But should not Should we not encourage this man to get before God? Should we not encourage this man to spend some time in church, Like, let's just let him be when it comes to him being in such a holy place, holy space. Maybe he's asking for forgiveness. We can only hope.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's what he needs and needs, he needs more Jesus in his life. Elizabeth Hurley now, she was once engaged to a much loved Australian cricketer, Shane Warn late cricketer, but she's got a new romance, Kinsey Billy Ray Cyrus. They've unveiled their romance in a steamy social media post over the weekend.
Speaker 2: This has taken a lot of people by surprise.
Speaker 13: My achy, breaky heart can't take this April fools, jolkless Hurley, love yourself, get off this crazy train now, That's all I I mean. Please, girlfriend, you are beautiful, You deserve better, That's all I will say.
Speaker 3: Well, so we've now got Liz Hurley potentially becoming Miley Cyrus's step mummy. I mean that is exciting development.
Speaker 2: Kinsey, I thought you'd be all for this.
Speaker 13: I still think she's better than this. You know, she played a queen. She played a queen on television. You know she stated some of the hunkiest men in the world Billy Ray Syris just got a divorce from his influencer, you know, wife, and that was wild. I mean, girlfriend, I feel like you can do so much better.
Speaker 3: Now we've got to talk about Diddy. We haven't discussed his legal dramas for some time. His legal team want to delay the trial for two months, but a judge has denied that motion, so the hearing is going to begin on May five. Kinsey, He's facing a lengthy, lengthy term behind bars.
Speaker 13: He's facing a lengthy term behind bars. We're hearing the j LO could be forced to testify. We're hearing the jury or going to see videos of some of these freak offs. We don't know who's involved in these alleged tapes. This is going to be such a compelling court drama, and I think it's there are a lot of people that are fearful right now of what could potentially come out.
Speaker 2: All eyes will be on this trial.
Speaker 13: All eyes will be on you know the people that could potentially be involved in this, and I think that Diddy should be worried about the next few months.
Speaker 3: He should be, and I think there will be a few a listers who are also going to be worried about what's going to be revealed during this trial. Knsiscofield, thank you so much for your time tonight, and that's it from me. Up next is Newsnight. I'll see you at eleven tomorrow Night.