Speaker 1: To go on with snow feels.
Speaker 2: It does, and the color coordination is wonderful.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you look like what's that big purple dinosaur Barney, Barnie Barney.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you do look like you're you do look like you're going to go into the snow and have a really good time maybe in the eighties, Scoop, or you look like Grimmace.
Speaker 1: Grim happy with all of the above.
Speaker 4: That joke you made earlier in the year about the it was last year when Cooper you referred to the Hamburglar, whether may one shoot one kill one? The Hamburglar, Grimace or Ron and you said you'd make love to the Hamburglers Marie kill one.
Speaker 3: It wasn't a jag, So where was the joking though?
Speaker 4: No, I was just referencing it that you chose, you chose the.
Speaker 3: Hamburg will leave that.
Speaker 1: I'm going to throw back one of your comments that you made to me once, a joke is meant to be funny that.
Speaker 3: I see myself saying that.
Speaker 2: I think it was a tidbit rather than trying to be funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm pretty sure everyone said that to you at once comedy experts.
Speaker 5: Let's see how we go just do a shout straight off the top. I just want to really just let this person know that he's off the list. Dylan Lucas my good books now, Dylan Lucas. Two weeks ago, I tipped all in Sundry, including myself Dylan Lucas, to score a hat trick a tries and they gave me scored one.
Speaker 3: That was against the.
Speaker 5: Last week people. Dylan Lucas scored a hat trick in the first half. Should have got four fumble fingers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he should have scored four and it was paying one hundred and one dollars. I had him, I had him. I had him two weeks ago.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think might have been the game against Para. I had him for three that game and I had him at two hundred and one dollars on a multi so that was yeah, would have been paying a bit of cash. Wish I got in on that, Cobber.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much, Dylan, Thank you, Hope. You're so proud brother.
Speaker 3: Okay, Also, we said your reference laught last week's podcast. I said down a challenge to not be the last person in here every week? Can I give a shout out? He was not the last person here. He was the second last, but Jack Johns today last.
Speaker 1: That was because he was setting out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but no, then what you don't know is true. He went back upstairs to complete a segment which he hadn't even started, and I walked past him in his laptop and he was typing it out, and he looked over his shoulder like a little like a little wounded puppy, and I was rubbing his face in urine. Matthew, well done, there's my urine you can't drink, so you're not allowed to drink anyone else's urine. Really, I think that's very sick.
Speaker 1: You can drink your own apparently, though weirdly I.
Speaker 3: Think, yeah, I wonder why that should be very as he's like super like right after, and it has to be like right after you've done it, because the longer it gets, the higher chance of bacteria that would be run the longer you leave, because I'm.
Speaker 1: Trying to avoid drinking urine or anyone else.
Speaker 3: Probably, sure there are sometimes it's unavoidable, like that movie One hundred and twenty seven Hours. His arm was trapped underneath the rock, not Dwayne Johnson, the rock like an actual boulder, actually, he had to cut it out. But it was the statuary head to drink his own urine.
Speaker 1: So hang hang on. His arm was under a rock. How did he get the urine to his mouth?
Speaker 4: He had, Yeah, I think he had a drink bottle which he drink. It's like membverse wild back in the day, Coop, we were actually talking about bad girls the other days, Bad girls the other day. He would always he would always drink his own urine. He always It was more of a last result actually.
Speaker 1: It was he's still alive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's around.
Speaker 4: He's like he must have been ex Special Forces or something like that, and he did the show. But he would like have all these tidbits of like you know, how to survive, like you you've seen it before, right, So essentially like they drop him, they helicopter him into like an isolated location, could be he did one in Australia, all those dangerous places on Earth, and then and he just has to survive.
Speaker 3: It, has to get out of there.
Speaker 4: He's got to get out change. I think it was like up to like I think the longest he had was up to like five days, and had guys with him and they just like film it. The whole time, all the secrets he does to survive, so like he might have one thing like a pocket knife, and that's all he can.
Speaker 3: Survive on and it goes. It's actually very interesting, like how he talked through plant you can eat plants, you can't eat animals? Like how you would how you were safely able to eat certain animals? Did you just blow your nose? Sorry, I'm trying to do it discreetly, going you're right, the ship gone around people. Make sure you keep pumping vitamin C, vitamin seed. Yeah, he would, and he was very interesting. We should sit back and watch it. Where are they now? I'm not sure what Bell Girl was doing now, but what I will say he does another show. He does drink. He does drink a lot of urine and out of his apparently even when he was at home, because it was sterile and he liked the taste.
Speaker 2: What the family challenge?
Speaker 1: Second? I think I like that as a segment. Where are they now? And we actually have to go searchings is the first one.
Speaker 3: We've got to find bear girls like physically, I honestly think we could find the information with could Google in two.
Speaker 1: Seconds, but we need to go on what he's doing.
Speaker 4: We don't like to google in you know what I like to you know, you know one of the things that just come into my mind. One of the strangest things he could get hydration from he found he was in Africa. They dropped in the middle of Africa and he found elephant dar dung dung and he got it together. It was very, very hot and he squeezed it and moist.
Speaker 1: In the middle the juices dung that wouldn't make you sick.
Speaker 2: Family challenge, who could drink a media of their own urine ur recon?
Speaker 3: I could a meetia? Could I reckon? I could?
Speaker 2: I'd comfortably do it. I do it right now.
Speaker 1: But like, do you know what I reckon? I could too.
Speaker 2: We're back to those days.
Speaker 1: I just mentioned something. I was out when we're out on Saturday afternoon. I walked into a toilet cubicle after a woman.
Speaker 3: Okay, as most do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my god, you know when you have asparagus and it comes out in your wheat, mate, she must have eaten a freaking whole asparagus pie because it reaped.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was gross.
Speaker 1: That was gross.
Speaker 5: So I went to the toilet the other day at work and there was in a certain sort of part. There's only one toilet, like there's only you know one, we can get number two. And I waited the guy, and the guy stepped out and he apologized in advance.
Speaker 2: I walked in. It was just rancid.
Speaker 1: Well that was probably.
Speaker 3: Does a run with wrap muscle. What he's trying to.
Speaker 2: Say, not bad rustle, none of the commentators.
Speaker 3: Actually, we're about to get to our week's actually, but you know, I will say this. I me and Jack went to like this sort of party on the weekend.
Speaker 2: This party.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, But before we get into that, there was a moment where so there was one toilet that was commonly used and I went in there and I hate I hate club pooling, right, I hate at a parb or at a house party at school. You'd hold on, Yeah, sometimes you just can't hold on. Like it was, I don't want to leave the house party then go back, so I've gone, I'll go. And it was kind of this was more of a quiet toilet, right, And I thought I'll go down there because there was like a few different ones and then like no one will catch me anyway, I'm going there. It was a stinker. Now, this thing was a stinker. It was a too flush thing too. It was a lot of water. There was eight buckets of water being wasted there. Anyway, I'm washing my hands and I can hear these girls outside the door, and there's like three girls there, and I'm going shit. So I'm ravaging through this toilet trying to find a spray or something. Nothing, no spray. Anyway, I end up? Did you go blow again? And then I end up? So I've come out and basically like bolted past these girls because I didn't want him to see my face and then come back through the party and go he was the He was the guy was the guy. And literally they all walked in together to all three of these girls. I don't know either make up, drugs or they were like girls go together, we do gossiping, debrief on, debrief, drugs, make up. They are the three main reasons girls to go to the bathroom, Trifector.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some of us pe in there too. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well I took them to a restaurant two two weeks ago and there were four different bathrooms, but they were all unisex. I felt so bad for it because it was like one of these nice restaurants that was trying to be like trendy, and the lights.
Speaker 3: Were super dim in the toilets.
Speaker 4: They were dim too, so you wouldn't even know if someone had urinated, Like I assume that. Like, if you're a woman, you go into a bathroom and it's a female toilet, you can trust that you know the on it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but what do you do?
Speaker 1: Very strong?
Speaker 3: What are these?
Speaker 1: I did sit on a toilet in the world.
Speaker 3: That's impressive. You don't sit on any public toilet, do you do? You sometimes lay the toilet paper down.
Speaker 1: Like a are you talking about it? If I might have to do another two? Yeah, but only one side and there's full coverage.
Speaker 3: For the toilet one side, So you're hovering. Yeah, wow, wow wow, Clip that that's that's what do you mean?
Speaker 1: Clip that?
Speaker 3: Clip that is, and we're going to clip this and we'll take it to the people. Is that weird?
Speaker 1: I do not see it.
Speaker 3: That's impressive.
Speaker 1: I'm not a fan.
Speaker 3: That's hard to do. It's hard to have you tried that cob over these?
Speaker 4: You know, when you go into like, you know, a male toilet and you just look at it and you've got to go, and you look at and you go, no chance am I putting my skin on that? Like, have you have you ever done the hover?
Speaker 3: It is tough.
Speaker 5: I'm not a hover I've actually you know, Asian pooing is when you stand on the toilet backwards.
Speaker 1: Yeah, backwards, very messy.
Speaker 3: Well, there's a there's a certain NRL coach. I don't want to name him out now because you know, trying to make a different for himself than a bloke that used to do reverse kangars in people's toilets. He would stand on the toilet backwards and pooh, so it basically slid down the whole front of your toilet bowl, so that leave like a really big skid mark.
Speaker 1: But when you fly, what's the point in doing that?
Speaker 3: Because when you'd flush, a lot of the water like it comes out the strongest from the back, so you'd often wipe the skiddy there, but you couldn't flush the skiddy off, so you'd have to scrap the brush, which is like the worst thing in the world is you have to use the brush. Is so rank like, it's such a disgusting thing to do. He would do it so on away trips he would go into the boys' hotel rooms and do it reverse kangar.
Speaker 2: One, you're a disgrace.
Speaker 4: When we lived it twin waters, blokes to do that to each other the other the worst parties. The worst party is in hotel rooms. There is no aerration, you know, like you stand like there is you know that a lot of the time, and if it's high up, you can't open the window at all, like there is no raaor so once you stick the joint up.
Speaker 2: Up, it's it's stuck camp for origin camp.
Speaker 5: And yeah, it's the whole team, the one floor of the hotel and literally by day three, the whole floor just steaks of ours.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I remember rectify your talk about COVID. I remember in COVID I so me and Dale Finucan's rooms used to be not connected but are joined. So there was like an outside door that ourse would work into, and then there was two from there. So we used to lock the outside door, but ours together were open, so we could kind of go into each other's rooms, play guitar with each other and it would have been good. Well, Dale's family didn't come up that year, so he was alone, so I was alone. So sometimes we would have to use ourselves body heat for protection. So one time. I never told Dayla did this. Probably he did accuse me, probably knows now anyway, but I went into his toilet and this was another trick that taught me. So I wonder who that other coach was. You're talking about it.
Speaker 2: Named and shames.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I urinated in his like where you wash your hands in his sink. I urinated his sin and then put the plug in the only way he could get it down to put his hands in my urine and take the plug out.
Speaker 1: I taught you better than you were real h gene freak hygiene freaking Yeah, but it wasn't clean freak too and c D.
Speaker 3: That's he has double standards. He has double standards.
Speaker 4: Like what he'll do is he'll be like proper like messy room, but little things like in his bathroom it's relatively clean. Like he's got things that he considers to be clean and not to be clean.
Speaker 2: I've got a story.
Speaker 5: I don't know if it's going to fly, but look at you know, I mean, everybody does it.
Speaker 1: The generalize and try and your weird behavior.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: I was once rooming with one of the players and I had the room to myself and.
Speaker 2: I shook hands with the unemployed.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, we get it. Thanks.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I thought where am I going to put this.
Speaker 3: Use?
Speaker 2: I got a face washer and just cleaned it up and forgot to put it away.
Speaker 5: Anyway, About two hours later, we're getting ready, we've got for the game, and my teammate goes.
Speaker 6: Oh, what's this what we did? And it was just dangling off his nose. Hep to wash. The apologies to.
Speaker 1: You are disgusting. You know what Matt does when we go to hotel, you guys have to edit that he uses. He uses face washers and hand towels as his own personal handkerchiefs. It's disgusting.
Speaker 3: I will say, yeah, Dad, like you just heard Dad like sneezing into blowing his nose and tissue before sometimes and this is it's my worst trait I hate about him. But he in his shorts and pants. Mum will put him through the washing and then he it'll come out with tissue all over it because he just stuffs these used tissues in all of his pockets and then they washed, they go through the washing.
Speaker 1: I apologize. I don't check everything.
Speaker 3: That's actually you know what you should You should check the pocket if you're going to do a lot of washing.
Speaker 1: I shouldn't have to touch his dirty, filthy tissues.
Speaker 4: With traish Like you don't like you're putting something in the wash. You don't need to go into someone else's pockets to make sure clean. Like, I don't think that's your If you.
Speaker 1: Need to touch your own body, it's just talking about you touch your own body emissions. I don't want them anywhere you make.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was touching his back on urine. We haven't even done our intro questions.
Speaker 5: Urine for a second. This isn't the strange. Like, people have their own kinks. Everyone has their sort of certain things. Oh well, I'm just thinking about you like urine, other people's urine, your own urine. It's not crash other people's urine. It's fairly disgusting. But some people, you know, some people get off on.
Speaker 1: They want to be wantually.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's gold.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, but some people always also want to be pooped on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know, I know someone. There's a story about a guy who was in TV for years and he used to get his wife to pool on top of the glass coffee table and he go underneath it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that's that's the main common practice. Yeah, I threw a glass table. Because if you're looking in the paper sometimes and you see someone who's in wet work, that's sorry. If you look in the paper, like in the advertising part, and somebody says they're in wet work, they'll on you. That's someone who will you hire them? Cool?
Speaker 4: Because some people mistake it as like a hit man, like a hit man someone or a standover man, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Someone cool? Wet work really can be clean up.
Speaker 4: It's construed as a person who is paid to give golden showers.
Speaker 1: Is a fixer also a standover man man not necessarily a fixer someone.
Speaker 5: Yeah he does, you know, maybe they do. Some fixer is this problem? They send that personal on to negotiat.
Speaker 1: And fix the problem, negotiate one way or the.
Speaker 2: Other by force, sometimes by force.
Speaker 3: So yes, okay, we have an introductory question. Finally got what are we? I mean, especially in you if you were a city in the UK, which would you be? And why I kicked off? I only because I like the name Birmingham, such a big fan of the name Birmingham.
Speaker 1: Tell us about Birmingham. I don't know anything about it.
Speaker 3: I went Birmingham.
Speaker 4: You know, I went Birmingham because Ozzy Osbourne's from Man the Prince of Darkness.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of those great bands I think Iron Made might be to of course led Zeppelin.
Speaker 3: Where's Moby from led Zeppelin?
Speaker 2: Maybe he's an American.
Speaker 5: Birmingham since right in the Midlands, which they've got two Premier Leagues side think of Birmingham City and they got Aston Villa.
Speaker 3: I was Aston Villa from.
Speaker 4: But if I wasn't going to go Birmingham because Cooper he took it, I'd go Liverpool just because yeah I'm a Liverpool soccer fan, but.
Speaker 2: Also the Beatles.
Speaker 3: Can we shout out to a lot of the Liverpool won the Premier League? And then obviously the horrific scenes of the guy that drove through the crowd and they revealed that apparently he may have been on illicted substances, so there was rumors at the start that there might have been a medical emergency was trying to get through the crowd because apparently he was beeping and stuff like trying to but obviously he was in his fifties, Yeah, fifty three year old British man. So unfortunately, hopefully shadowed to all the people that write those horrific scenes. But yeah, yeah, talking about Liverpool theme.
Speaker 5: I had lunch yesterday with Greg Craig Johnston and we'll talk more about it later.
Speaker 2: I'm getting involved a bit of a project with him.
Speaker 3: Why yes, are you serious?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 5: Why you guys can't possibly there could be a little bit of something going on there as well.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's let's see what happened.
Speaker 1: Nutrition may I put myself as Edinburgh, a hilly capital with medieval an ancient architecture along with a little bit of modern architecture, and that's reflective in my values. I think I'm a little bit old fashioned, but I'm a bit modern.
Speaker 3: I think of Edinburgh, I think like high class. Is that right?
Speaker 2: It's correct? Yeah, yeah, it's pretty All those Scottish city are pretty tough. But Glasgow is a real tough city.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we haven't been to Glasgow.
Speaker 2: Aberdeen supposed to be a good city of port city.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think like Edinburgh, and I think of Dayden Edinburgh.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, buhys, yeah, like the.
Speaker 3: Bra Boys obviously not to be confused.
Speaker 1: From from Yeah, I've got one for that to go ahead. You always do this, Yeah, well, Matt, I named him black.
Speaker 4: Are trying to find you have a fun fact too. David Attenbro's brother is John Hammond or something Hammond in the Jurassic Park movie the guy who owns dress Welcome to Jurassic Park makes sense, David.
Speaker 3: Looks, it looks like Colonel Sanders. What was that from?
Speaker 1: Papa? Is Blackpool seaside town. I used to take you boys there when we lived in England, with a pleasure beach and an old school, amwse yes heads and bucks parties.
Speaker 2: It's treaty himself like.
Speaker 3: And it's that story about.
Speaker 2: I've gone.
Speaker 5: I wanted to say Liverpool somewhere, not somewhere nice and sunny, but gloomy.
Speaker 2: Middlesbrough today, Middlesbrough.
Speaker 5: With the inside but pretty old gloomy see gloomy city. Well it's got the reputation but up there on two side. But yeah, good good soccer team and run down some dead.
Speaker 2: Last I'm really sinking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everybody, you've been very off actually the last couple of weeks, and we've we've had some conversations, some hard meetings and yeah yeah or behind maybe maybe they were behind your back. There's going to be an intervention soon, but that we might do that live on the podcast Fantastic, What has Everyone's week Good? I spoke to the listeners before about the party that Jack and I are out on the weekend now very good party. We had the tuxedo white people might have seen on the Instagram, But there was a bit of an incident that I was involved in. I was now, there was a you know what happens to parties, guys, there's this drama all the time, drama at the time. People fight, people leave, people get drunk because there's alcohol there, people sort of say things.
Speaker 1: Anyway, did people still fight at parties?
Speaker 3: Not fist fight, more arguments? Anyway, there was a couple of instances throughout the night. As I got sort of more intoxicated, I started not feeding these things, but just kind of having little digs of people just to stir it up. There was one guy who come up and he said, oh, his partner was just devolved in a bit of an argument with someone, and I was like, yeah, whatever, that's fine, that's cool. Anyway, he introduced me to his partner and I was sitting there talking and it ended up just being me and his partner there for a bit, and I thought it'd be funny, because I thought she would get that I was joking. I go just quietly between you and me, I personally have no issue with you being here, and she but she laughed, She goes, thanks for that, and anyway, we kept talking the other anyway, the guy her partner, came back over left, and then apparently it just kicked off.
Speaker 1: She went nuclear, yeah, not at.
Speaker 3: Him, but like to the other girl. And apparently it just started kicking off because she thought that someone must have spoke to me. Oh, it was a whole thing. I just didn't know. I said, I've never said anything.
Speaker 1: Why would you do that?
Speaker 3: Maby I just a hand grenad, not wrong. And then sometimes I think there is nothing more exciting to me at a party than just pulling a hand grenade, throwing it into a room, and then just turning my back and walking away. I feel like it.
Speaker 1: Have you ever done that?
Speaker 2: Man being turned on by women?
Speaker 1: Arguing no, throwing a hand No, I don't do that, not intentionally.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: I respect people.
Speaker 3: Something that comes to mind in mind was with Jack with dad. Was that night at someone's It might have been someone's fortieth in the local area, and there was a woman who kept trying to control the music. Do you remember that on the ox cord?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And then Dad went, Dad like had some very stern words with her because he wanted to control the music.
Speaker 1: That is the only thing.
Speaker 3: That's the only thing that piss It's the only thing.
Speaker 1: He'll fight with someone about the music usually me.
Speaker 3: No, No, this was a randoma he didn't even really know. And he was like going behind her back to the woman who's who's whose fortieth it was, and being like, how well do you know her? Like do you think she deserves to be on the music and ship? And she was like I don't care, Like it's my birthday. I just don't really care. And Dad's like yeah, yeah, and then he was like going, it was so funny.
Speaker 5: I want to put a song on at a party when people danced, and this bloke just walked up and changed it.
Speaker 2: So I give you a little jab in the ribs.
Speaker 1: That went down? Well, didn't it did?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: What decade was that?
Speaker 1: It was your godmother's party.
Speaker 2: It was a long time ago.
Speaker 3: Was you a player still then?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, no, no, he was Yeah, it's like it's vanished.
Speaker 3: Sometimes there's you know, there's certain pets that there's spots you don't touch him on. You don't touch the back of the years on some pets they don't like that and they'll bite you with Dad, the only place you don't.
Speaker 1: Touch in the ox cord.
Speaker 3: Don't touch that man' you care st.
Speaker 4: Trying to teach him bluetooth these tastes, it's just getting way too hard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, problem with bluetooth never have, never will.
Speaker 4: Honestly, it's annoying. Every time I hear the gym speaker there's heavy breathing.
Speaker 5: I just oh god, Okay, question, are you excited by this news? Apparently Sizzla might be coming back to Australia.
Speaker 2: Who said that?
Speaker 3: Is that like an is this a news article? Cover?
Speaker 5: This was a news article because there's one store in Japan. Sizzler is still live in Puerto Rico and the US still operating. And on this article I read it showed you the how to make cheese taste there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a tone recipe.
Speaker 3: Can I ask you Dad? Can I just chip yard? You are so obsessed with Sizzla it's ridiculous. Oh, you've no idea ever since you've joined the media. I don't think there's been a year where you haven't mentioned Sizzla on something.
Speaker 2: Absolutely mate.
Speaker 3: It was how they haven't sponsored one of your shows is off its. I don't know how you are ambassad Yeah, I know I should.
Speaker 1: I think it would have to come in with some changes. No self, sirve, that's what it's all but people. Unfortunately, you can't control everyone's personal hygiene, as exhibit a people growing their nose.
Speaker 5: It's without without the buffet, there ain't no Sizzler. It had to be a different name.
Speaker 1: I think it'd have to be someone serving at the buffet so that people don't watch your.
Speaker 3: Top three items at.
Speaker 5: The shrimp fry, the malibu chicken and the hang on whold one second, hold on, No, it's the shrimp fry, one thousand island dressing, the potato wedges, especially when they're real crispy, and the cheese taste chicken.
Speaker 1: It was what it was.
Speaker 2: Have you said top three three?
Speaker 4: It's your birthday and about just short or two months. I think maybe I could.
Speaker 2: Take you to Puerto Rica.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not taking to Puerto Rico again. No, we'll we do a sizzlerine birthday part.
Speaker 3: Now get all the items.
Speaker 1: And bringing me give you a little something special this year for your birthday.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, I will say that. If in the next six months Sizzler doesn't come to Australia, what I will do is I will take you to one of the countries where sizzle are still around and we will go and eat Sizzla there.
Speaker 2: I'd love that. Puerto Rico.
Speaker 3: Imagine that, just a trip. It's like Harold and Kumar a trying to find white Castle. You guys are trying to find a sizz.
Speaker 2: I'm all for it. I'm up for it. I like it.
Speaker 4: How long would you spend in there if you travel, like say, you travel all the way to Japan just to go to a Sizzler. How long is an appropriate time to spend in that?
Speaker 2: We spent a couple of hours.
Speaker 1: You have to drink.
Speaker 3: You can get their liquor license, Yeah they do, they.
Speaker 4: Do, maybe maybe about four hours, and then then.
Speaker 3: Take your friends there. You found out your family anywhere.
Speaker 1: I don't care about my week, Yeah, of course we do. My power saw my chainsaw not working and I've just picked it up from the goddamn repairer and I paid hundreds to have it repaired.
Speaker 3: Is that it?
Speaker 2: Fuck that guy?
Speaker 1: I need to just gone by a new one because it's crossing hundreds every time and sleeking oil.
Speaker 3: So is there a story that a company's when you.
Speaker 1: I need to do some chainsaw on baby, can I ask you?
Speaker 3: So when when we sit down and we say, hey, everyone brings something from their week, right, when see how we kind of come with story, something to like bring a bit of substance to it. All you wrote down was my saw broke? Like was there nothing around that?
Speaker 1: Not that it broke, it's that I took it to be repaired, and he obviously did not repair.
Speaker 2: How died that next? Levelly nutrition like a little extension of it?
Speaker 1: What did I tell you that when I used it last? And then I rang the council to come and d because I it's an oleander tree out the front.
Speaker 2: You saw it?
Speaker 3: An leander tree?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because they're poisonous. They're a wheat yea, and actually the sap from them can blind people.
Speaker 3: Well that's dangerous exactly.
Speaker 1: So I got rid of it. Was bad anyway, and so then I rang them. Well I tried to actually just have it the brute thing taken out the stump, and the guy said, oh no, it's on council. You have to call counsel.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then they tried to turn it on me, miss you shouldn't have touched that, and I said, well, you haven't done anything. I said, it's a noxious weed. It's poisonous and it's dangerous. Oh okay, or I said, let me talk to a supervisor. Then he came back when okay, Like they said, oh, well, we won't find you for heavily vandalizing a treat. That's how they termed.
Speaker 3: It, well, vandalizing a poisonous tree.
Speaker 2: Local politics is the pits are.
Speaker 1: And then guess what, they haven't come and taken it at all, And now it's growing back.
Speaker 3: That's good. See when I say from your week, that's a purpose. That should have been the segue into your pals for breaking. That would have been a really good substance of story. Maybe we'll edit around this whole potty so it sits before it.
Speaker 2: That would be nice, by the way, Hughsey Marcus Foundation, Yes, meaning.
Speaker 1: For brand cats.
Speaker 2: Yep, that's right. So get out there and get.
Speaker 1: It time as it gets cold.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's probably that's probably a part of it. Also, we're about five weeks out.
Speaker 3: From bene for brain cawns around the NRL, So get around it, good hues.
Speaker 1: You can get them from the mark Us Foundation website. You can get them from low And.
Speaker 3: We're even going to try to get Hughsey on the potty on the back, trying.
Speaker 5: To get on Actually, Hu's you got the nickname Boozy. After the ninety seven Grand Final, the two blokes, the blokes who were last standing five days after.
Speaker 2: The game was Hughsy and Chief Paul Harrigan.
Speaker 1: And he's so slight in front.
Speaker 2: Of it is and that those two.
Speaker 5: It was two o'clock in the morning at one of the one of the twenty four hour pubs around they're one of the real rough joints. Anyway, Chief sitting on a chair and literally passed out and fell asleep.
Speaker 2: But the chair was leaning.
Speaker 5: Against the toilet door, so no one can get to the toilet. So the security guy come up, so we can't move.
Speaker 2: It's up to you.
Speaker 5: So Hughsey actually put Chief onto his back and just marched him out of them standing over a ship.
Speaker 4: How old was he again, Hugh's twenty one older than young twenty year, wouldn't it yep?
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 5: He came into halfway through the year years old when we first seen him and he came into the squad and I said, this bloke, like, honestly, it's hips like a brown snake.
Speaker 2: He was so slow.
Speaker 3: Because Dad, at this stage you were, you and Joey were quite established in the team. Did you look down on younger players? Yes, we did, especially Hughsey. Would you like treat them poorly and make them sort of get you guys food and coffees and ship?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, yeah, lots of things like that, lots of Yeah.
Speaker 3: But I mean look at him now, he's doing excellent stuff like air locker and whatnot.
Speaker 5: He's doing Okay, Okay, still look down on him, low bastard, Still looked.
Speaker 2: Down on him.
Speaker 1: Good thing that's been going on in the week, Matt. And he's sleeping, he's he was actually barking in his sleep other night. Interesting, well, was barking last night. He was laughing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just cheery, you know, just just love life. I'll be watching shows and just there's a lot of really funny shows on at the moment, and yeah, sweet, a.
Speaker 2: Little sparking all about.
Speaker 1: I don't know you're the one doing it. You must have been dreaming.
Speaker 3: Yeah, weird Jack's got his segment about that. There is one more thing from my week that I want to bring up right now. This is a story from Harry Grant that he's given me. He said, I can't remember if he said I was allowed to tell them on the potty, but.
Speaker 2: I will more masturbating stories.
Speaker 3: Now. We have a lot of listeners up in their neghliards, rock Hampton and your I'm sure that they will be well across it there. Harry's got a dead ship brother, Billy John Grant like your places. You don't even know. Believe, Billy, I've met him, Billy John Grant. Now it's Jake's not dead ship. Bj loves it, Billy John Graham. Yeah, believe we get it true. We get your dirty mind out of the gun in.
Speaker 2: It's all right, Trician.
Speaker 3: It's called a family podcast. We don't want to bring it into disrepute.
Speaker 4: Although would you spend the first tnutes talking about urine?
Speaker 3: Everybody knows remember that anyway, okay, Billy Young Grant. Now there was a remember a few weeks back, there was a local electorate across Australia. People voting for their local government, people were voting for federal government. There was lots of voting for government going on anyway up in your poun they were voting for their local electorate. And Billy John's friends thought it would be hilarious to do up a fake campaign coaster of Billy and they hung it at like every single side along the highway leading into around Yapooon and Rocky So. But the picture they had it was him like on the back end of a night, just like on a couch, and it was a full line shirtless and they had texture all over his face. They had like a text a fake sharpie mustache. It had like a fake mustache and that anyway, apparently now when all the vote twenty in now, I don't know whether people have done this seriously, just seen the posters and then like when they've got the ballot they just went screw it or it was like a lot of the boys, but people had created an extra box underneath on the ballot and voted for Billy John. They reckon, They reckonally got like eleven hundred and twelve hundred votes. That's the best.
Speaker 1: They wouldn't count because you wouldn't be registered. Yeah, yes, wondering whether you really do get to listen to your voices, don't.
Speaker 3: I don't think they just randomly will vote Billy Grant in the Have you met Billy John? Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, what do you think his policies would sort of.
Speaker 3: Be probably lower lower the cost of schooners and pines. There'd be a heavy tariff on schooners and.
Speaker 2: Pints, legalizing marijuana.
Speaker 3: So yeah, well, I don't know if he's into that sort of stuff. Up the North, they're mainly just alcohol drinkers. But shout out to Billy John, Bill John. Yeah, if you're listening again, don't say that he doesn't like it when you say it.
Speaker 1: Yeah you really?
Speaker 4: Okay, probably got more and I'm going to put a one hundred percent tariff on you.
Speaker 2: Jack, just on a tarify outside.
Speaker 5: You know the chewing game when you're chewing class and you go, well, if you're not going to give everyone else one, don't do it?
Speaker 2: Well BJ if.
Speaker 1: What? Oh it's just yeah, can make the Okay, Okay.
Speaker 3: Now we go to Jack first. Jack's ready for his segment. Yeah, so we've done the segment of the last few weeks. Two truth one lie. I've gone with American celebrities today. Okay, so here we go.
Speaker 2: Real.
Speaker 4: Oh no, it's not real, Shi La Buff?
Speaker 3: Some is it? Is it not? I don't know yet. I didn't spoil it.
Speaker 4: Shila Buff Summon's chaos at a Broadway In twenty fourteen, Chila Buff showed up at a cabaret in a Fedora chain, smoking inside, screaming this is art. He slapped the stranger's rear mid song and threw popcorn over the theater.
Speaker 3: I forget. He dragged out. He head botted a trash can.
Speaker 4: After being escorted out, the Buff was arrested and charged with disorderly contact and a criminal trespas.
Speaker 2: That sounds exactly his style.
Speaker 3: It sounds a bit out there. It also sounds real because Jack, you can tell. Jack's puts like real to remind himself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, real one.
Speaker 3: Yeah remember that. Remember there's that video of him standing in front of a green screen when he was like going through his real looney face, and he was like he was going through a motivational face, but he was trying to motivate the world, and he was like do it, just do it. Do you remember that? Yeah? And he's like, grab your dreams, grab your dreams. Don't let anybody tell you don't want to do it because of him or her or anybody. Just do it.
Speaker 4: He's done some strange things over he using that Sea video where he danced with Sea, or the little Girl and see a video when she had that big song the Chandelier.
Speaker 3: Oh really, yeah, he's in that. He's like in that. And then seeing twenty twenty when everyone all the celebrities are doing zoom calls. Remember that was going on.
Speaker 4: They were always zooming each other about He got in a zoom and everyone's being serious and he was in his cart just like the camera's on him from side on and he just kept popping in and out of his car and he just smoked the joint and it was it was gnarly. The next one he's got Ezra Miller. He's an actor guy for Matthew and Triush. I don't know if you guys know it. Steals a mic at a karaoke bar In twenty twenty two, Ezra Miller snatched the mic at a Hawaiian karaoke bar. Sounds like UKBA when you don't get your ORCS playlist, screamed something about time travel and then choked the guy playing darts. They were arrested wearing They were both arrested wearing flip flops, and he was arrested with the trench coat an unshakable confidence, the copper said. Witnesses said Ezra tried to pay his bail in corn chips out of his pocket and apparently, they say it began due to his agitation due to song selection at the karaoke bars.
Speaker 1: Sounds like a bad trick, trill.
Speaker 3: Also, did you see that the guy this guy over in Perth at a local league soccer match put his hands around eleven year old's neck?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 3: During the week some kids, he's like some old guy, like a parent, like a parent. His parents can get angry at local lea.
Speaker 2: That's my pet.
Speaker 4: Hate hate parents or any anything. And under eighting is down, like you know, after that, I'll let you have your whatever.
Speaker 3: But kids forty years ago, you are alone.
Speaker 2: That's the thing.
Speaker 5: My parents honestly control yourself way till the kids get home, and then you can't remember.
Speaker 1: Was auntie and her brother used to be an ex football player of a team. She was an auntie, a player you used to coach against when the boys junior and she was an absolute pain in the art and crazy woman screaming and.
Speaker 3: She listens to the potty.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I don't think she would.
Speaker 3: She does. She loves it.
Speaker 1: You don't know who it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, people need event and the last one here. Kid Rock rides flaming jet ski into Applebee's at at two am in Doturona Beach. Kid Rock allegedly launched jet ski on fire straight through a patio of an Applebee's. He demanded freedom fries and started freestyle wrapping at a family family tour. Police said he tried to bribe them with his with a signed bottle of barbecue saws, and he called it a political statement.
Speaker 2: That one's a false one.
Speaker 1: I reckon that's fake too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not as executed as good today.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's okay. We got there. It's a long run after we got there.
Speaker 1: Just got some feedback now. I was sent a picture from Travis through instead the other day. It's the band Travis listener.
Speaker 2: What is it always rain on me?
Speaker 1: Pure old you? And he at an event you attended last weekend I think Queensland and then he commented that you had BeO Matt No, I know what?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Think I think he was making around.
Speaker 5: Because on the third on the Sunday Show before I post a question of fletching, Heidi, what's worse bad breath or b And I think he played on that because let me tear, I pile the diat on and I clean my teeth mouth washed those two things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it Shooter's nightclub color. It does get sweaty in there.
Speaker 5: True that it is, It is true, But no, I absolutely don't have if ever you someone comes up to me and I've got bad ber, honestly, just say it straight to my face.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you'll take it.
Speaker 3: Well, you're protesting too much.
Speaker 2: You got me guilty, guilty charge.
Speaker 1: Listener John said they used to do fundraising trips from Logan City Football Club to tweet back in the day.
Speaker 3: Did that is that it?
Speaker 1: Remember how we spoke heads to go to the pokes fundraising troops.
Speaker 3: Biter context.
Speaker 4: Your feedback, baby, I did get there was a bit of feedback on your You guys did the Origin preview earlier in the week before Origin the Origin match, a guy said, Wow, Cooper's so mumbly this episode.
Speaker 3: Not my words.
Speaker 4: Don't shoot the messenger here, he said, but he said that it sounded like he had Harry Grant's morton in his mouth. Wow, I thought, yeah, you people left.
Speaker 1: That out just because people say things, Well, we don't have to give them a time. I listened to that and he did not send that.
Speaker 2: He did he sounded mumbling.
Speaker 5: As I was sitting there, I was listening, Cooper sounds this, he's got Harry Grant's penis.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Well for context, do you want to tell the people what you did after the Origin preview or do you want to leave that out?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Do you remember what you remember the ten minutes after the Origin preview where you disappeared? To you.
Speaker 2: You want to I walked straight into the toil there and started vomiting. I was sitting there, we're doing it, fill this off gown.
Speaker 3: I kept trying to wrap it, keep trying to wrap the potty, like you know, and usually he's really passionate, but he was just like so out of it and like he was just going, yeah, anyway, Coops, like when we still had like a lot to get through, and I had to be like, oh yeah, anyway, on to the next topic.
Speaker 1: Good for you.
Speaker 3: And then he just got up and just went in and Jack, how loud was that? You are a horrendous fewer. You're so loud, it's almost like you're trying to get sympathy and ignore.
Speaker 2: Him, and I worry.
Speaker 4: I do worry, like I go, well, it's not like you're going to spew up anything but your lung to you.
Speaker 2: What I might be one coming after.
Speaker 1: Margetest small in testing large and small.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, all right, now.
Speaker 1: There is a quiz if you want it.
Speaker 3: I've got a news segment.
Speaker 2: O great.
Speaker 3: So this one's called the Earnest Years. I haven't got an intro for it yet. Whenever q Sting not the band, but I have got it's not a band, good thing, it's a singer was a band way to get technical free past. So I'm digging up old things whenever. Old things sort of come across my desk about whether it's about Matthew, Trish or Jack, something that's aged horribly, or just anything funny from back in the day. What we've done that is cringe. Now I've been reading Dad's book if you haven't read it from the sheds with Matthew.
Speaker 2: John's six copies.
Speaker 4: I haven't read any of your You When did you release this year?
Speaker 1: I reckon that would have been about twenty twenty six.
Speaker 2: Well, two thousand and six.
Speaker 3: Six you go to I'm not.
Speaker 1: Very good with you named Amma.
Speaker 3: Not really good at a lot of ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let that change for all that good?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that change. The story was good. What I will say is get down your local bookstore and watch it or read it if you want.
Speaker 1: Tell you it won't be there.
Speaker 2: Give Jack for his secret. This is going pretty good.
Speaker 3: What a lead in There is just a chapter in it called Stars of the Future. Now at the time that you wrote this obviously two thousand and six or whatever.
Speaker 1: You do know where to find a publication date on a book, don't you.
Speaker 3: No, it doesn't matter. It's going to take too long. Stars of the Future, and these are people I want to see if they aged well, to see if you were able to select whether these people did end up to be three hundred games stars.
Speaker 2: This was two thousand and five.
Speaker 3: Actually, it's a big call to be doing that sort of actually in a book, like you know what I think it wasn't This must have been in the end of two thousand and seven, because you referenced two thousand and seven here. Okay, okay, first one is a fellow I've never heard of Jared Sammitt.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a good, good young player coming through at Penrith, lost his way a little bit, ended up having a good career in England. Okay, so that would we probably did it for Philly's potential out here.
Speaker 2: He'd admit that himself.
Speaker 3: Right, This isn't bagging him. We just want to say you didn't end up a three hundred goome through start. Jared Haynes. Okay, obviously he did. That's a pretty good one that he played for the forty nine ers or not really, but he did. He did in the pre season he played.
Speaker 2: He played six games.
Speaker 4: Actually, no, no, Matthew, Matthew, let's let's admit the preseason doesn't count, does it.
Speaker 5: Buddy, Yeah, publication, I'm telling you now. Jared Hayne played I think about three or four games. He played against De Troit once he got a touchdown. He played the first game of the year, dropped that bob against Pittsburgh.
Speaker 3: But he never he never made the final roster. Remember that's why he came back.
Speaker 2: But he did come back, but it was after the season he made the roster.
Speaker 3: I'll google it after Yeah, I'll show because I'm sick wrong.
Speaker 1: Two thousand and eight it was publicated.
Speaker 3: Todd Carney, you got that. That's good. A couple of trouble souls, that's okay, and a few more. Greg English you got that definitely right, definitely got that. I mean he did come up just off the back of a premiership two thousand and seven, so not that Israel for Lao.
Speaker 2: Yes, you got that right.
Speaker 3: I mean did he end up not a superstar in our game though? Mitchell pears, Yes, he's he got that three hundred games, Wade Graham another three hundred gamer that Lachlan coot Yes played in a Grand Final with the Cowboys.
Speaker 2: Had an amazing career with Saint Helen's.
Speaker 3: Correct, Yeah right, you didn't. Now this is the one I wanted to talk to you about, okay. Adam cuthperson Now, Adam Cuthbertson played for the Knights, Jack Knights. Was he the Dragons? It was man Wayne.
Speaker 2: Predominantly, Yet he did, he was at the Dragons.
Speaker 3: Yes, now this you give him jeez, you give it. You give him an almighty rap. You have given him the biggest rap of all of them. Cuthberson is the most talented ball playing forward in the NRAL. Already He's headed for big things. He's already experienced a Grand final. Cuth Person's skills for a man this size are a revelation. Adding to this his clever footwork. The sky's the limit for this manly boy. Now, I'm not saying that Adam Cuthplerson didn't do excellent with his career.
Speaker 5: But superstar probably I've probably a little bit, probably a little too much hyperbolely there now.
Speaker 4: Jared Hanes, Yes, Jared Hanes made the San Francisco forty nine is his final fifty three man roster for the twenty fifteen NFL season. After an impressive preseason performance, he secured his spot on the team.
Speaker 2: Yep, and he.
Speaker 3: Played coop and then when he got sacked after a two games, I don't know.
Speaker 2: He played. He played the season. He played the season.
Speaker 4: He might have only played a few games, but he was there the season.
Speaker 5: Wasn't That's right, That's right. He went down the roster a little bit, but he made the two and he played their full games.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 3: I'm not too proud like you. I'm not too proud to him when I'm wrong.
Speaker 2: Jesus too, what your bunkler and I think looking at your face. I think you are proud.
Speaker 3: I'm not too proud. I'm not too proud. Ain't too proud to be.
Speaker 1: I've got a story for you. There was a girl. She rang her mum and she said, mom, can you come and get me please? The kids are being nasty to me, and the man keeps smiling at me, and her mum says, no, you have to stay. They're your kids and he's your husband. I've been holding onto that for weeks. What did I do wrong?
Speaker 3: Week? It's a good player, apart from the having to flashback at your notes and read the joke again. Read it, We'll go to the we'll go to the video, to the video. But you started thinking and then you just look straight down your notes and read the whole last bit. Wasn't that good a joke?
Speaker 4: I think it was pretty good.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 3: I did laugh.
Speaker 4: It's been like it's a slow burn, and now I just got it.
Speaker 1: Thank you? What do you think? I think you're giving me a cold? Let me out of here?
Speaker 3: Anything else?
Speaker 1: Have a good week? Don't again?
Speaker 2: Should we be?
Speaker 1: These are available now for the marks?
Speaker 2: Should we should we do something? Because we are recording this? Okay, guys, have a good week.
Speaker 3: We just had to edit out something Daddy said that was really inappropriate.