Speaker 1: To comply with Spotify's AI enforcement of copyright law. Parts of this podcast have been modified or removed. For the full experience, please listen live on over one hundred or live stream at nov fm dot com dot au.
Speaker 2: Jason Lauren on No.
Speaker 3: One hundred, Well, good morning and welcome to.
Speaker 4: Your Friday, favorite day of the week. How good is a Friday?
Speaker 2: I love it? I love it. I love it, I love it.
Speaker 5: Welcome on the weekend, everybody, Well.
Speaker 2: It is, say ahead of work, but still come on Friday.
Speaker 3: When we treated Friday.
Speaker 2: Like a work I like to call it fifty Friday. There we go.
Speaker 4: If I went to UNI on a Friday, I was going straight to the Oxford Hotel and not making it.
Speaker 5: Do they do classes on a Friday?
Speaker 3: Or yeah, but you never scheduled them on a Friday Friday? Or what you could?
Speaker 6: You can pick your timetable.
Speaker 3: You're talking.
Speaker 2: Sometimes.
Speaker 4: But Friday was a big day for car toeing at my UNI because you get get on the wines, leave their cars. Been a clear away three o'clock car getar.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you're toey, you'd sit there going this is it Friday, guys.
Speaker 6: I'm in a relationship. Sorry, Yeah, with my pub, a new pub down the down the road.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm in love, I love, but there's another one near you to learning with you.
Speaker 3: He's had a blow up.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, this place last night was heaving.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, not not your main one one.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she's almost done. Yeah, she's having a face shift.
Speaker 4: She's got it. She had a facelift and had a blow up.
Speaker 6: She had her four boards replaced and a few.
Speaker 2: Trying to impress Clinton. I'm talking a treat on the original.
Speaker 6: The Rising Sun in Richmond.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 2: Last night like I'm desperate to go.
Speaker 6: Unlike anything I've ever seen, beautiful, open fireplace. The food was magnificent.
Speaker 2: You invite us down?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I should?
Speaker 2: We love a Thursday we do?
Speaker 6: Yeah, our Thursdays tray of potato cakes is something just.
Speaker 3: They're really a thing now, aren't.
Speaker 2: They so casting them?
Speaker 3: First?
Speaker 5: I think I think the original Fish and Chip dropped in.
Speaker 2: The first vinegar ones.
Speaker 3: Oh question, Yeah, they do a roast on a Sunday. They do do a great Sunday race.
Speaker 6: Apparently it's iconic. That's what they say.
Speaker 5: Anyway, Well, of course they're going to say to go.
Speaker 6: With our friend Kate artists.
Speaker 2: Why the hell, wasn't I invited? Then I would to see a very busy You're very busy.
Speaker 3: What told me in bed last night?
Speaker 6: You know what time our booking was? What time eight pm?
Speaker 3: You would have had to wake up?
Speaker 6: I'm not going to come down in your gym jabs.
Speaker 2: Why don't you go at eight pm because.
Speaker 6: You're booking any other time? Bit bitty bitty, busy, busy bitty I am.
Speaker 2: So I got in the shower and then climbed into bed. Well, I put some magnesium on my feet.
Speaker 6: Guys, I can't go on the sole or on.
Speaker 2: The soles of your feet. Apparently sorbs into your body.
Speaker 6: You put those funny little pads on them that turn your feet black.
Speaker 4: No, I just put the magnesium spray and then I was like, oh, feet are a bit sticky, so I don't want to stand up, and then I fell asleep.
Speaker 3: Are you sitting in your recliner when you do that?
Speaker 2: Or is it a spray taking my benches out?
Speaker 4: As it's a magnesium oil spray, and I really think it's helping me.
Speaker 6: Have you seen the black pads that you put or not? The black pads are black when they come.
Speaker 3: Off in the morning.
Speaker 6: All the toxins, the toxins feet.
Speaker 5: I've been tempted to do the milky feet.
Speaker 6: That's disgusting.
Speaker 2: Your feet peel for days. You literally shed.
Speaker 3: It looks groom. There's a lot of sleep fads, isn't there.
Speaker 2: Looks grim Yeah, there are.
Speaker 3: I was refereeing. I'm not refer God, it looks.
Speaker 2: Like you stannded up like a basketball.
Speaker 3: Yeah, shift at foot locker. I was working Dag's working the school board last night at the bar referee what the iPad went down? It was a real commotion. And then I was telling Clint in the middle of it.
Speaker 4: All the Rangers win whatever they called now, the Burgers, the Burgers.
Speaker 5: The Burgers Burgers. Yeah, they had a win last night.
Speaker 2: The Burgers beat the Bullets. Have a song.
Speaker 3: Too well, Beef Pattis.
Speaker 4: Imagine if that's what they sung when they want happy to be iconic.
Speaker 3: Hey, let's get into it. We've got a fun show coming up today. Charlie commins in from the Ruse shocking game last night at Marvel Mike.
Speaker 5: The Justin Bieber, this is an over morning.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Bulldogs.
Speaker 2: I actually did watch some of it. I think that's why I fell asleep so early.
Speaker 3: Oh mate, I think WS fell asleep as well.
Speaker 6: I said, the doggies in smash them for two clubs very close together on the ladder. That's a big margin.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was huge.
Speaker 4: It wasn't the Giants. It's the greatest game.
Speaker 3: I think maybe during the Saints game the other week. There's now that little part of me when we're going into a fourth quarter, it can be done.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 6: No, he does does this silly thing when a team is like ten goals down because their odds obviously go up, and by the way gamble responsibly, he puts money on them thinking they're going to come back, and they never. Inevitably, they never come back except.
Speaker 3: The one game I.
Speaker 4: Didn't, Yes, serious one, that's classics.
Speaker 2: One day he didn't back the underbel Look what up? That sounds about.
Speaker 3: Right, you're going to the fourth quarter. I'm like, I think the Saints. Now I've given everyone a bit of false hope.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, it's exciting though.
Speaker 4: Hey have you guys seen this new thing about Virgin letting pets on planes?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 6: So when does it start? Must be so soon.
Speaker 2: They've just approved it.
Speaker 4: But they're small dog they're going to have pet friendly seats though, So if you can choose to not be in a pet friendly.
Speaker 5: Seat, are people that are scared of dogs that I.
Speaker 2: Can't wait to take myself somewhere?
Speaker 6: That's so fine, But do you need to you know how you have to fit your bag in there?
Speaker 4: I think they've got to be in a carrier, and I think they've got to fit under the seat in front.
Speaker 6: The dog hang on the seat in front.
Speaker 2: I think so the dog just I don't think you don't take dogs?
Speaker 4: Yeah, look under seat carriers permitted in the cabins, so they're like have you seen those little dog carrier things?
Speaker 2: They're like not cages small dogs. Take small dogs or puppies. You wouldn't take a puppy. Puppypynoying as well? Yeah big dogs. I don't know how you do that.
Speaker 4: But in America you can literally take a great day and it can sit on a seat.
Speaker 3: That's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, but the sausage do. But so I did hear that they will be pet friendly seating areas not pet friendly seating areas?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Right?
Speaker 2: Because I want about.
Speaker 4: Thing is what if you have allergies? I guess you don't. Is aren't allowing it allowing it, jet Star unallowing it.
Speaker 3: Of course, conscious might be the fun polief fantastic. Get on your Connie.
Speaker 2: It's such a Quantus lover around.
Speaker 3: Once to go there, no fun, no pets, what else?
Speaker 6: Yeah, but you get some good snacks.
Speaker 4: Someth's going on with quantas all the data was leaked. Question, I think there's other leaks in the business.
Speaker 3: Will you be able to buy little bones and stuff like that online?
Speaker 2: In the in the in flight.
Speaker 3: Yeah program, okay, the pringles, two smackos, and about the incoke here's me you should be able.
Speaker 4: To Well, I guess well, they probably don't encourage you feeding the dogs on them.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I was about to say what happens when the dogs don't?
Speaker 4: Though I've been on planes with friends dogs and they don't.
Speaker 2: They just know not to. What about it, you know with your dog's toilet train?
Speaker 4: Right, Like my dog is trained to go outside on a patch to week, so he's not should have a.
Speaker 3: Little lawn area at the back bit of fake turf. Imagine right right where pems just having a lunch because she's just served everyone else's. She got straight curtain shut. She's in the jump seat, she's got in twenty minutes and there you are, yeah.
Speaker 2: With your sausage dog steam are.
Speaker 6: On the fake lawn, Pa Madonna. When they eat, you know, they get to eat the business class.
Speaker 2: Meals Pam and Donna. Yeah, but a lot of them bring their own.
Speaker 4: I have a friend who is a hosty, and I was sitting in my seat and I've not seen her in a long time.
Speaker 2: She goes, come and sit with me. So I sat up front in the not the cockpit, no, not the cockpit, in the jump seat. She went and got a little lunch out of the micro out of the oven, and.
Speaker 4: She had a different one to everyone. It was a really healthy meal. And I sat there were she had a lunch and had wine and we had a gossip.
Speaker 3: Did it throw you? Sitting in the little jump seat trying to find the recline button? Going, how do you put it to a life let?
Speaker 2: I was actually like my seat was more comfortable with it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it doesn't look great.
Speaker 2: One I'd be happy kidding kidding us, sat in the jump seat.
Speaker 6: Oh we got to see you safety demonstration.
Speaker 2: Do you know who I saw on the plane?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 2: And do you know who we're gossiping about?
Speaker 6: I guess nobody.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, no, you know the hosty I'm talking about.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, yeah, who's see on the plane?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, the hosty Clinton. Nos, A's quite gorgeous, beautiful.
Speaker 3: You're not one of these people like trying you know, I love the Pringles and then hand over your phone number with the.
Speaker 2: Hosties fall in love in the air.
Speaker 4: A lot people would have been posters that have married passengers at the.
Speaker 5: Really remember the host he told us the h B hob.
Speaker 4: Code hottest on board on board hob Yep, they definitely say that one of the three of us get on.
Speaker 2: The hobs are here. They're like they have the Hobbits hogs. We are theugs.
Speaker 6: That's that's why I feel like Quantis because I'm always the hob.
Speaker 3: Competition under fifty, big weekend of footy, Saturday night, pies and lines at.
Speaker 4: The g Yeah, it's going to be massive talks and crows tonight. Yes, doggies gw doggies g They ate him alive, didn't they?
Speaker 6: The giants Melbourne West Coast at Marvel.
Speaker 2: Oh, now that's a blockbuster. Does any one want to go? How many people will go to that?
Speaker 6: People are queuing already the mc C. That's Mark Marvel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Melbourne fans.
Speaker 6: We're marvel Is fans.
Speaker 2: Don't go Mark and West case the rain rovers will get stolen.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what thirteen Mountain Baller thirteen twenty fourteen. If you would like tickets to the D's v. West Coast, We've got tickets. We've got tickets. I just want to see if anyone.
Speaker 2: How many tickets as many as you like, forty thousand. If fones haven't exactly lit up.
Speaker 3: You can remain completely anonymous. I wouldn't want my name or suburb.
Speaker 6: Seriously though, we do have free tickets to Melbourne.
Speaker 5: We do and if you are brave enough to give us.
Speaker 4: Twenty fourteen, it will call us. And maybe it's even have been to the football before and you'd like to go to some of course.
Speaker 3: Tee you what we are getting close to finals? Aren't we only a couple of weeks away? Well?
Speaker 2: The West into the words, there's four people that want to go, just hearing the.
Speaker 3: Music of cons and collectors Holly.
Speaker 2: Grailta twenty fourten. Or are you calling to say you actually in fact don't.
Speaker 3: Want to go?
Speaker 4: What would you rather do than go to Melbourne.
Speaker 5: We're going to come back and talk forty.
Speaker 3: On the other side of this, Veronica is untouched right across Melbourne. This is nover. You know what, that's what we need. That's what we need on Grand Final Day? What do you need? And collectors Holygral Live absolute because we're.
Speaker 2: Going to celebrate the Grand Final this year together.
Speaker 4: We're going to do a Ground Final breakfast to get we are indeed people cropped that last night.
Speaker 2: We're doing make you fun, bigger and better.
Speaker 3: Yep. More details on that. Closer to the GF One team that won't be there is West Coast.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten. If you'd like ticket Melbourne to the.
Speaker 4: Game of the round Demons versus West Coast battling at Marvel Stadium where all the fans Melbourne fans.
Speaker 2: Oh Rodney does he hung?
Speaker 4: Rodney's called for tickets and his Rodney Rodney call because he wanted tickets. It turns out Rodney shan't be going over.
Speaker 5: So Rodney's put us on hold to take another call.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe Rodney is trying to get through on another line as well, because he knows the tickets are so hoticke tech. He's on his ticket, Yeah, ticket Master, Hey guys, try someone else.
Speaker 2: Lauren, you know Lauren in Normands. Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 4: Do you have any interest in going to.
Speaker 7: I've got interest in getting tickets to my husband and kids so I can do by myself.
Speaker 2: Mom is going to have a daily Who do your kids barrack for?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 7: They're all Melbourne men.
Speaker 2: Might get a win this weekend.
Speaker 3: You know, it would be funny if they weren't Melbourne or West Coast. It's like it's tough going to the game.
Speaker 6: Many how many kids I've got to do? They want to play in the game.
Speaker 3: As we're gonna We're gonna hook you up with tickets, all.
Speaker 2: Right, thanks to our friends of the al.
Speaker 3: That's all right, be there, be rewarded. Get your twenty twenty five Toyota AFL Premiership season tickets at tickets dot a fl.
Speaker 6: Me Let me chat to some of my brethren. Kira, good morning, Hello here going Hello? Is it you're someone else who's a Melbourne fan?
Speaker 3: My daughter?
Speaker 6: What's your daughter's name?
Speaker 2: Miller?
Speaker 6: Miller? Does Miller want to go to the footy? Take some friends?
Speaker 7: She'd love to I She'd say maybe she could take her siblings, but she could shoot a couple of friends.
Speaker 3: Maybe, Yeah, tickets to yours.
Speaker 4: You tell Miller and her don't take your siblings. You spend enough time with them, but hang out with your friends.
Speaker 3: What a way to get bullied at school?
Speaker 6: Alright, Tiger, do you know what? It's not going to be wrong that Colin would tumble down the ladder.
Speaker 3: Oh, that was a believable statement.
Speaker 4: Porky pigs in the house? Is it Porky Picky? Who's the one who shoots Porky Pick? Who's the farmer with the gunment.
Speaker 3: One?
Speaker 2: Who's that? What's his name? He talks like that?
Speaker 6: What's his name?
Speaker 3: Are we doing this? Didn't we chat with the voice of Hauky Pick? Because at the end of the interview.
Speaker 4: The Looney Tunes farmer, I believe it's Almoud.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, thank you, I love it. That's the one. We have more tickets to go Elena, good morning, good morning? You like the footy?
Speaker 7: No, but my partner goes to Richmond.
Speaker 9: So I'm hoping he just won't.
Speaker 3: Notice you want tickets.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I was just hoping he won't notice.
Speaker 7: They're all pretty much playing at the same level.
Speaker 9: Maybe he just cover different.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So, how many tickets do you want for him?
Speaker 9: Well, could have been me and him, or I want to fight kids, so we could bring.
Speaker 2: Everyone one of five kids.
Speaker 6: You can have as many tickets as you want.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, we'll put your go to our producers.
Speaker 4: However many we've got left, give them to Elena and Elena let us know if he notices that he is at the wrong game.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I will, I will, thank you.
Speaker 2: Have a great time.
Speaker 4: You know what the thing about the foot We used to do that is kids, we'd go and watch teams that we didn't we Yes, it's so fun.
Speaker 2: It's a great family goat.
Speaker 3: You know, if you go, they don't hand out blankets. It's Marvel, just so you know.
Speaker 2: But Marvel's under the roofs, I know, just.
Speaker 3: The Melbourne crowded, their little blankets and the cold.
Speaker 4: No, don't Marvel have that clever thing where you go into the shop and you just walk out and it just charges you.
Speaker 3: Can't. They're starting to roll that out at the g as well, are they.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's entertainment for you. It's forget about the footy to spend your whole time in the tuck shop.
Speaker 3: I think I've got the sausage roll for free.
Speaker 2: It's a bit like monopoly money, isn't it.
Speaker 3: It really is. It's just got twenty six five six more on the footy and more tickets to go?
Speaker 2: Do you reck? And Rodney that puts on hold? Still got us on hold?
Speaker 3: Probably where is he?
Speaker 2: Poor guy? He's a d S fan.
Speaker 3: He's still there.
Speaker 2: He is on the right.
Speaker 6: Rodney, good a Rodney.
Speaker 2: Still still.
Speaker 5: Good morning Melbourne.
Speaker 3: Just go on twenty eight to seven, big weekend of foot here, we've got the prize and lines at the g and then across the road.
Speaker 2: Netball final the Vixen's Questions.
Speaker 3: We're going to talk with one of the Vixens before seven this morning.
Speaker 6: Verse though, I got.
Speaker 2: Invited to sit court sign at the Vixen's.
Speaker 3: Game celebrity roll.
Speaker 2: Oh I can't go, Bugger, I'm a big screw is We love the Vixens.
Speaker 6: We've got Kia Austin coming.
Speaker 2: I could have got on the kiss cave.
Speaker 5: You would have been on the big screw.
Speaker 4: Wonder who I'd be seeing next, So I'd push Paul out. I go for a passion on the other side. Really rattlesome, No, what do you say? Not rattlesome for this.
Speaker 6: Ruffle, rufflesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's yeah.
Speaker 6: It's Kia Austin. She's a super shooter, super goal shooter. The other two point shots that's weird.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm an ex purist.
Speaker 4: When I played for the under thirteens Mighty Ducks, we didn't have the last five minutes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, marone and wife, I.
Speaker 6: Don't mind the old two shots. It just brings you back down, down by eleven goals the other day and end up winning because of the two point sho.
Speaker 2: Should we do it in the NFL?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: God, imagine Ay maguire blowing up if he suggested that.
Speaker 3: He's still getting over the drawer this year. We'll talk about the Vixen's a little bit more just before seven. First though, guys, there's been a drama on a plane. Guess what airline?
Speaker 11: Nothing beats it Jet to Holiday And right now you can see that's.
Speaker 3: Huge on the topet. Oh isn't it. My kids have been singing jet to Holiday.
Speaker 2: You can get fifty percent off for four people right now.
Speaker 6: On jet to that's a family for under two hundred pounds.
Speaker 5: Well, dramas aboard a jet toe plane?
Speaker 4: Oh how about story in the English?
Speaker 2: Nothing beats a jet to Holiday.
Speaker 3: Nothing beats her jet to Holiday.
Speaker 4: I think we should just get people to call up and see who does the best impersonation of.
Speaker 3: The jet to holiday. That's what you sounded love.
Speaker 4: Nothing beats to jet to holiday story holiday, just.
Speaker 2: The sting to the whole story in the Yeah.
Speaker 6: To the UK, take us to the UK.
Speaker 3: J Atto is circulating.
Speaker 2: You sound like Tony old old fuss.
Speaker 3: That is the nastiest thing you've ever said to me. Go on. They were escott off a plane because they got a little bit row day, because they popped their vodka that they got a duty free.
Speaker 2: Nothing beats a jet too hold doing that accent.
Speaker 3: They got on the bodies, They got on the bodies because it was right delay and then were kicked off.
Speaker 5: Emotion little commotion on board?
Speaker 2: Was there a little commotion?
Speaker 6: Can I just paint a picture? I've been on a Jet two plane. It's it's.
Speaker 2: Is a bit like what used to be that.
Speaker 3: There's a bit of rough and tumble on the old jet to For anybody living under an in.
Speaker 6: It feels like it feels like you're actually flying on a bus.
Speaker 3: Is it that bad? Yeah, it's it's it's nothing bakes it.
Speaker 2: Nothing but you know what holidays you can take a family for under.
Speaker 6: Two hundred pounds.
Speaker 5: Even the Victorian police posted a video is like.
Speaker 2: Four hundred bucks kind of expensive.
Speaker 3: Yesterday of a car they commentated, a car on the way the airport and the Victorian police posted the video with the Jet two holiday music to it?
Speaker 4: Does everyone know this ad? Do you think I hadn't seen it till yesterday?
Speaker 3: All over socials. I don't know how it starts.
Speaker 2: You know, you're never on the side.
Speaker 3: I got kids. Why is everyone running around the house singing there's nothing like a jet too holiday?
Speaker 2: Do they even know that song?
Speaker 6: That is iconic in the UK?
Speaker 2: And you're right, all right there, all right there?
Speaker 3: Hello, do you know what Trumpies government did yesterday? Have a look at this they posted. You know there's a lot of videos online of ice deporting people in the US.
Speaker 11: Nothing right now.
Speaker 3: They posted a video ortation deportation video.
Speaker 2: Not the actual White House.
Speaker 6: Two hundred family of four.
Speaker 2: No, that's not the actual White House account the post of that.
Speaker 3: That'd be the government.
Speaker 5: There you go, that's that's trumpy. Nothing to surprise you with him.
Speaker 3: Is there?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: But they're not. They can't be real people.
Speaker 3: They're support it being supported.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, they're covering the faces of the.
Speaker 5: Price agents and not. It's pretty fall on, isn't it.
Speaker 3: I thought that was a meme.
Speaker 2: That must be a meme.
Speaker 5: That's not a meme was put out by the White House.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's from the White House account.
Speaker 3: What a shocking person.
Speaker 2: Nothing beet we discover it more fun than that, okay.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty fourteen's we want to talk holiday disaster. What's the worst thing that's happened to you on a holiday? Thirteen twenty four ten is out number holiday Sabrina carpad Man Child join us on the air. Could walk away over the two undred dollars cheese cake shop? About ya?
Speaker 5: We are talking disaster holidays.
Speaker 11: Nothing beats it yet to you holiday?
Speaker 3: What's the worst that's happened to you? Thirteen twenty fourteen is our number on.
Speaker 2: Viral all over the socials.
Speaker 4: Holiday disasters brief from Broadford What happened to you?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 9: Good morning? This is actually something that happened to my younger sister a couple of quite a few years ago. We were on holiday in Bali, walking home from dinner one night and that she we walked past this little family that was just chilling on the side of there, and three of the kids just opened up and just stat on her like we weren't doing anything. We were just yeah, like walking home, and the parents were just kind of like, oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the kids special point one up.
Speaker 11: Yeah, nothing yet to you holiday.
Speaker 3: Was it a Austra family or local family?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, local.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 4: When I went to Bali, I was that person that put my I want to put my key card bank card in the automatic telemssion machine, took the money.
Speaker 2: The guy started talking to me.
Speaker 4: Because the card comes out last, the cash comes out first, so they distract you. It's like a thing, right, and then do you take your cash because normally cash comes out last. You take your cash. This guy started talking to me, distracted me. I was like, it's weird. I walked off and then it goes do you want another transaction? He said, yes, clean my bank account out.
Speaker 2: That happened and there.
Speaker 4: All day, and then one hour later I went out to and do a bar and I got my passport stolen.
Speaker 3: That sucks.
Speaker 11: Nothing get to you holiday.
Speaker 4: One day they did some emergency passports.
Speaker 5: Did you go to the embassy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. Yeah, one of those things.
Speaker 4: Remember they ran they let you back into Australia because they're like they don't care when you're leaving the country.
Speaker 2: They're like see you, yeah, coming in.
Speaker 3: They ran a reality show on the Australian Embassy in Bali for a while.
Speaker 2: It's like banged up Abroad, Yes, pretty much.
Speaker 3: Kinds of people coming off their.
Speaker 4: Bikes and credit cards stole it.
Speaker 3: I fell for Pa behind the glass at the embassy. I was like, Oh, she's really dealing with the best.
Speaker 2: That same trip.
Speaker 4: Michael Whipfley from Nova Breakfast in Sydney was also in Balian.
Speaker 2: I like to call him and say, I have no money and.
Speaker 6: No way of getting hurt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you need to come and get us.
Speaker 5: Wasn't he Wasn't he in Rabican with.
Speaker 2: We also did that. We tried to visit Chapelle. Yeah could you really just in?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You had to fill out a form saying why you were.
Speaker 5: There, and then it's it up to her whether she would.
Speaker 4: So they said to bring gifts, So we bought gifts and we filled out the form and it said reason for visiting and we said austrain is offering assistance and then When we were there in the holding room, all the new prisoners came in for processing and I.
Speaker 3: Was like, oh, you got mixed in.
Speaker 2: We don't want to get caught up.
Speaker 6: In this.
Speaker 4: Holiday and we took off. They're all in like shackles and in the same.
Speaker 3: Imagine, you're just getting ushered in with the mum.
Speaker 4: I'm in Carabra car Did you drop the gift off?
Speaker 2: I think we left.
Speaker 6: I wonder if she got it.
Speaker 3: Was it pepsi or something?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 4: There was a lady there with a slab of pepsi and I said, oh, who are you visiting? She said, or my husband got in trouble and he's in here and he likes Dik coke.
Speaker 2: So she had a slab of Dike.
Speaker 3: Cloke for.
Speaker 2: You can take. You can drop gifts like false.
Speaker 4: She had fresh fruit and vege and a slab of Dike coke. And I was like, oh, he'd be he'd be running like a convenience store. And there with that slab of d SX.
Speaker 3: And an old radio station. I worked out we were going to do Pimp Chappelle.
Speaker 6: Pimp Chappelle's tell I'm just going.
Speaker 3: To say some nice furniture and stuff.
Speaker 2: Like that, fantastic furniture.
Speaker 6: Just pop over to Freedom and.
Speaker 2: No, you'd get beautiful furniture and get.
Speaker 3: Some nice stuff there.
Speaker 2: I can't remember what we took. We took like nice things. I think we booked John.
Speaker 3: I'm thirteen. John. Hello John.
Speaker 4: You didn't end up in Carabracan on your holiday, did you?
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 3: I was in the service paradise of my family and we get up in the morning, my dad and I and we'd have a coffee out of the balcony, and the opposing hotel.
Speaker 12: Across from us there was a guy that did the same thing. The only difference between him and I was we were dressed.
Speaker 3: He was naked.
Speaker 11: Nothing beats yet to you.
Speaker 5: Holiday a lot of John, Yeah, what do you here?
Speaker 3: Do you look?
Speaker 12: I mean he was letting the wind, you know, just take it. You know, it didn't matter what time of day. It was just letting the wind take it.
Speaker 3: Because it's notice you're staying in the Gold All those apartments look into each other.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you sit there at Apartment City, what do you do?
Speaker 2: You sit there at nice into people spend room.
Speaker 3: That's what.
Speaker 2: Dirty old creep perv.
Speaker 4: Then you sit on your balcony at night with your binoculars and you have a scotch and you watch what everyone's doing.
Speaker 3: Well, sometimes the airbnbs have telescopes.
Speaker 4: If I saw you on a balcony with a telescope and a Bundy and Coke in the other.
Speaker 2: Hand, straight to straight to prison.
Speaker 3: He got Chase and Lauren Clint is here as well. And what a weekend it is going to be in Richmond.
Speaker 6: It is going to be a huge weekend. And that's because our Melbourne Vixen's are vying for the sun Corpse Super Neple Premiership. Second year in a row, they've been in the Grand Final ark and they're going to win it this year. Me too, just got a feeling in the waters well.
Speaker 4: And I also think the crowds are going to be enormous, having they had to upgrade the stadium.
Speaker 3: Rod Laver Arena.
Speaker 6: Fourteen thousand fans will be there and one of the stars of the show is Cire Austin. She joins us.
Speaker 2: Now, Hello, good morning, good morning everyone. How the nerves well, I'm nervous now after hearing.
Speaker 13: Before, have you No, we usually have our home games at John Cain, but yeah, we get awesome crowds here in Melbourne, so to play it, Rod Labor, We're pretty excited.
Speaker 2: It's just so good.
Speaker 6: Let's just rewind a little bit because to get to the Grand Final you had to beat your arch rivals of Sydney Swift's and you did it from eleven goals down. Yeap. You know it was an amazing last quarter and you were responsible. Now, Kira Drain's super shot. So in the last five minutes of every quarter, two points are up for grab for every goal outside the outside the what do you.
Speaker 2: Have you describe it? It's like an arc that's like right on the edge of the circle.
Speaker 3: Sorry, on their ball. You should know the rules.
Speaker 6: We never had a you.
Speaker 2: Could get two points. Yeah, yeah, I think it's new. It's been in for a couple of years.
Speaker 6: It was a super shot zone.
Speaker 4: Have netbull purists cracked it about the change to the rules, you know, like in footy when they might change the rule, people lose their minds.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 13: I think it took a little while for the netball nfties to like really get around.
Speaker 2: I was probably one of them, but now I'm fully on board.
Speaker 6: So how many two points.
Speaker 4: Sorry, in the last five minutes of every quarter or just the last quarter every quarter.
Speaker 2: I like that, and he was draining them from everywhere.
Speaker 6: You were like, weren't you.
Speaker 2: Oh, I just happened to get the last three from three, so you've got six points.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know that's.
Speaker 3: Amazing when it comes to money in the sport and as athletes, you guys getting paid. I love like where it's gotten to, but I also sit there and go for these people that want to make it their career, you know, they still have to have something on the side because financially it's not there yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's still growing.
Speaker 13: But you know, my husband's now playing Monday night social netball and I go watch.
Speaker 2: Him every Monday. Is it mixed? It's mixed.
Speaker 3: He loves that.
Speaker 4: So you're allowed to fill in on that team absolutely, not like you're not allowed to because your team like don't get injured, or you're not allowed to because.
Speaker 2: It's this is not fair, and no, I just wouldn't want to.
Speaker 13: I couldn't imagine playing on concrete.
Speaker 6: I do precious more men playing netball than rugby union.
Speaker 3: Really. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Participation participation numbers were released a couple of weeks ago, and it's like fifteen thousand blokes are playing netball.
Speaker 2: Netbull is such a good social sport.
Speaker 4: Like I know, you obviously play at the top of your game, but like Clinton, I used to play in a mixed netball team on a Monday night and it was so much fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is.
Speaker 13: It's just getting bigger and bigger, and I'll probably end up playing social netball once I retire and I can just like, Oh.
Speaker 2: People will be filthy when you come onto.
Speaker 6: The court Saturday night, Rod Laverna, fourteen thousand fans will be there, hopefully the bulk of them will be decked out in your colors. What's your message to Vixen's fans because it's an exciting week.
Speaker 13: Oh, I just think we've already felt the support already and we're so excited to get out there for all of you, I guess supporting us in Melbourne, whether you can get there in person or watching on the TV.
Speaker 5: We hope.
Speaker 13: It's a really big game and there's a lot of passion and a lot of rivalry against the West Coast Fevers.
Speaker 3: It's going to be heaving in Richmond Saturday night.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, how good? How exciting.
Speaker 3: We got the pies at the g and then across the road a Rod Labor Yes, the exens gramd final good luck.
Speaker 2: Good luck. The whole of Melbourne is behind you.
Speaker 3: Have fun. Well, good morning everybody. Welcome to your weekend. Joel Cracy is going to be in the house after eight this morning. He's doing a couple of shows around Melbourne. I heard him on drive yesterday said he's doing a bit of crowd work.
Speaker 2: I heard that too.
Speaker 3: What do you mean by.
Speaker 2: Badly?
Speaker 3: Where we got in the audience? Llo, sir? Where are you from? You know that's sort of sort of vibe.
Speaker 4: Should we come up with a good joke to tell him so? If we're getting too I've got two good ones.
Speaker 5: He's the stand up comedian.
Speaker 2: I said one to you the other day.
Speaker 3: What was it again?
Speaker 14: He do?
Speaker 3: Do it? Now?
Speaker 5: What's what's you go?
Speaker 6: Straight out of the Jake book?
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 3: Oh jesu?
Speaker 2: What did what did fifty cent do when he was hungry?
Speaker 15: Today?
Speaker 2: Fifty eight? Wait?
Speaker 4: Well no, it's not fifty cent, It's just what did fifty do when he was Wait?
Speaker 2: Like what okay, wait, wait wait wait wait? What did fifty do when he was hungry?
Speaker 3: Eight?
Speaker 2: Fifty eight?
Speaker 5: Fifty eight?
Speaker 6: That was ship house It's quite a.
Speaker 2: Good joke if you get it right.
Speaker 3: Anyway, do you have another credit, Lauren? Hang on law?
Speaker 2: Another one? How does the butcher introduce his.
Speaker 5: Wife meet Patty?
Speaker 2: I told you that yesterday, didn't I?
Speaker 6: You should go on the s that's a good joke.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, wow.
Speaker 2: Well all right, why don't you to try and tell a joke?
Speaker 3: Well, no, I'm why don't you try because we're not standing with you.
Speaker 2: Don't criticize me because funny.
Speaker 3: Joel Cresy this morning getting notes from Lauren.
Speaker 2: He's just naturally funny.
Speaker 5: Charlie come in, is in from the ruse and we.
Speaker 2: Just laugh at Jason.
Speaker 3: Yes, we've got.
Speaker 2: To get people to call up and tell Joel a joke.
Speaker 3: Our final trip to the snow degrees? Yeah, no degrees in Melbourne. Now that's cold. Your chance to when you waited the snow? After this? Still talking?
Speaker 2: When's joy coming?
Speaker 6: Have you ever been to Norway?
Speaker 2: Never?
Speaker 3: The royal family they're very popular, very popular.
Speaker 4: There's a Norway Norwegian Royal here in Australia there is. Do you think we're gonna have another situation like Princess Mary when she met the Danish Royal and became the hope.
Speaker 6: So at what's that place called got Shipping that she's slipping, slipping, slipping, slip in so so she.
Speaker 2: Did not meet him at, Yes, the one near Darling Harbor.
Speaker 5: So he was in he DM slid into d M.
Speaker 6: Yes, that was during the Olympics.
Speaker 2: She was there five years ago as a.
Speaker 3: I didn't even know what she was doing.
Speaker 2: What's her friend's names?
Speaker 4: She was the.
Speaker 2: Amber, Petty, Amber, Herds, Johnny six girls.
Speaker 6: Well, now fast forward to today and Princess Ingrid Alexandra of Norway. She she is Norway's future queen and she is in Sydney right now. She's completing her undergraduate degree. It's only twenty one, she's twenty one student life.
Speaker 2: But I love this because if she she might fall in love.
Speaker 3: With someone here, she might maybe me on a weekend.
Speaker 4: Imagine if became a royal Remember in Norway, Well, she was spotted at a bottle shop.
Speaker 6: Imagine that. Imagine us having a royal wedding.
Speaker 2: Oh god, in Norway.
Speaker 3: I would wear my Logi suit to the wedding.
Speaker 2: You've already got your suit in your slippers.
Speaker 3: Would you guys come? Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Obviously we would be the bridesmaid's, bridesman and brides woman.
Speaker 3: Imagine you and I am seeing the reception.
Speaker 2: I would have to learn some Norwegian.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, you would well get a translator.
Speaker 6: Anyway, she's got good taste. She was spotted strolling into the campus with a boxer booze Australian booze sixteen dollars.
Speaker 2: Prosecco Italian prosecco.
Speaker 3: How nice she spotted at the bottle o.
Speaker 6: I also love that, do you know what?
Speaker 3: I love this?
Speaker 2: She was off to make an apparol spirits for sure with that prosecco.
Speaker 6: The article here says that she was rocking a classic Ossie. You know, Ossie went to uniform, a minimalist navy cardigan, a low wasted white baggy jean.
Speaker 2: Oh is that a classic Aussie.
Speaker 3: News? To me?
Speaker 2: I thought it was a black puffec vest and black chain.
Speaker 5: Thirteen twenty fourten. Who have you seen in the world?
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't think many people would recognize the twenty one year old Norwegian princess in the wild.
Speaker 5: But whether it was a celebrity, whether it was just someone in your life, maybe a teacher.
Speaker 4: Remember when I saw Mark Holden touchdown on the plane and I said hello and wave to it like she was my friend.
Speaker 2: And it wasn't until he walked past it. I was like, oh no, that's Mark Holden. We don't know.
Speaker 3: I went into one of the other parents from school at the chemist, which is now, what were you getting done? I was picking up a script?
Speaker 6: But what was it treading?
Speaker 2: That's a very first that's the issue.
Speaker 3: You knows, Oh what are you in for?
Speaker 2: You know, like I just yeah, wouldn't wouldn't be anything too untoward.
Speaker 3: So dice you look at him.
Speaker 2: I mean, you've got to do the deed to get the next CD. So it's not that it's definitely not that he's in a dry patch.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty fourteen is our number? Who have you seen in the world?
Speaker 2: And where like the doctor's waiting room when you see someone showing there.
Speaker 6: And you're like shocking. Maybe it was the one the day when I had to get my colonoscopy and they read my name out at the top of the way. Where are you, Clint?
Speaker 3: Stand away?
Speaker 6: We're ready for your Everyone like meerkats were like, where, oh my god.
Speaker 5: Maybe you've seen Clinton Lauren in the world.
Speaker 6: What third are you place?
Speaker 2: Is it the mckinner or Messina thirty.
Speaker 3: There is again? Is it work here?
Speaker 2: Remember when I saw Mick Gaddle in a lift?
Speaker 3: Were you in the lift? Yeah? What did you strike up? A convoy said, Hi? Did you that's it?
Speaker 2: He was going to the penthouse.
Speaker 6: Mick Ghado Once upon a time he got in the background of My life cross I was crossing in the Today Show. He was on a pushbike in the city. Did you know he gave me a wave?
Speaker 2: It a pushpart?
Speaker 6: Yeah, loved it.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. In return, we got two hundred dollars cheesecake vouchers up for grabs.
Speaker 5: Who have you seen in the wilds?
Speaker 2: And where were they? And what did you say?
Speaker 4: It is funny when you see like in particular, I like, I said, britty, and you don't recognize who they are, but you recognize that you recognize them, say hello, like it's an old friend.
Speaker 2: Ye, And then you go, what am I to Remember when I saw Oscar Pis.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's true.
Speaker 5: Hello, Ay burgled Oscar.
Speaker 4: Oscar piastre at the traffic lights, and I wound down the window and said hello, And then I wanted the ground to actually put me in a Sinkle.
Speaker 3: I'm a big fan of the chicken bites they do there too. They are They're very good. They're very good.
Speaker 6: I think they're better than.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 2: Oh they're healthy fried chicken. The ChFC way better.
Speaker 3: Still, losh it, get inside me.
Speaker 5: Sam Fender, good morning Melbourne.
Speaker 6: I love the Fender. Yeah, he's immensely popular.
Speaker 3: That's huge. That is a.
Speaker 2: Great But I don't know if I'm particularly familiar with Sam Fender's worker.
Speaker 3: Does some great business.
Speaker 6: Well, you weren't particularly interested in the rugby union the other day and you became a super fan, so there's still time you Really.
Speaker 4: It takes me a year to like someone, and it takes me about It just takes me one on one experience.
Speaker 2: So maybe I need to listen to some more Sam Finder.
Speaker 5: It's been about four years. When you reckon, you're warm to me.
Speaker 4: I just can't shake you. You're just like this shadow following.
Speaker 2: Me everywhere I go.
Speaker 3: No, I love thirty twenty four.
Speaker 2: And only between six and yeah, thank yeah.
Speaker 6: Oh absolutely goodness. It's Friday.
Speaker 3: He answers the phone every time, what's happened? I were talking?
Speaker 5: Who have you seen in the wild? Whether it was a celeb or just someone in your life give us a ring.
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four ten Leona from Listerfield Morning.
Speaker 14: Yeah, morning, guys, love the show. Glad you came over from the dark side and over.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, No, it's more happy than that.
Speaker 14: It's awesome.
Speaker 5: Or as my kids say when they visit Nover, it's so clean here.
Speaker 2: Leona, where'd you say celeb?
Speaker 4: And who was it?
Speaker 14: Well, it was at the Royal Show. I took my daughter and a friend of hers when they were baking primary school, so probably about ten years ago a bit more and Wayne Kerry and I don't know whether I was being brave or stupid, but I said my daughter can you take a photo of And was he nice?
Speaker 3: He was?
Speaker 6: He was?
Speaker 2: He gets a bad rat old Wayne carry, So that's good to know that he was nice.
Speaker 5: A few people have been spotting him lately. Jimmy, good morning, Jim.
Speaker 3: Have you seen in the wild?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I was at the car park in dan Murphy and I was sitting in the car waiting for my dad to come out in.
Speaker 8: High school and outwalk my religion teacher.
Speaker 2: They carrying how much I reckon?
Speaker 8: She was hosting a big.
Speaker 3: Party, but she was a religion teacher. That's funny.
Speaker 2: Maybe she was getting the red wine for Sunday.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, Blood of Christ was on special.
Speaker 2: Jennifer doesn't good morning.
Speaker 14: Good morning?
Speaker 3: How are we?
Speaker 2: We're well? How are you good?
Speaker 14: Thank you?
Speaker 6: Jenny from Worry like, who have you seen the world?
Speaker 14: I see John Wood from Blue Heeling?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, do you mean? Senior? Starts to Tom Croydon from out Thomas police station.
Speaker 16: That is the one on me?
Speaker 2: Where did you see him?
Speaker 3: Did you say hello?
Speaker 14: I said hello? I seem quite often, but I said hello once and I kind of didn't know what to say and I just said your voice sounds the same as.
Speaker 12: That.
Speaker 4: So we such and Tom Crouyn much on this police station at a winery one day, didn't we me? It was my birthday and we had a table of twenty. Was he he walked in on a table of two and we.
Speaker 3: Were very chatty.
Speaker 6: If because you go and say hello, as we tipped a few in, we go and say hello, what do you think?
Speaker 2: Tom Croyn from out Thomas PlayStation.
Speaker 3: We had photos, We've got videos.
Speaker 4: On a scale of one to ten, agent it was about a minus one thousand on the excitement.
Speaker 3: Ye hated you.
Speaker 2: He wasn't very friendly.
Speaker 3: To be honest, well, when you got you two hammered people go, he didn't like and he was he probably would have been. He's a lovely chat he's a lovely guy. But he did so.
Speaker 2: He just hated us.
Speaker 3: He didn't like.
Speaker 2: He doesn't hate everyone.
Speaker 6: I didn't like that.
Speaker 3: We we can you imagine Roydon, you know?
Speaker 2: And probably because we only called him Tom. No one called him John.
Speaker 4: What's his name, John how John Wood, John Woold. Isn't there an actor called John.
Speaker 3: He's the other one.
Speaker 2: Maybe we called him John Howard would annoyed.
Speaker 5: Him anyway, could have been all of the above, to be honest.
Speaker 2: Abby and Brighton, good morning, good morning. Have you seen a celeb in the wild? And where were they?
Speaker 7: I've seen jays at my work.
Speaker 6: Where you were?
Speaker 4: Like, give three guesses, mister, No the pantry, Brighton, good guess, but no.
Speaker 6: The cols he calls.
Speaker 10: Cals Bluff Roads, four places.
Speaker 6: I knew it.
Speaker 3: What was he buying?
Speaker 6: Abby? What was he buying?
Speaker 3: Black T shirts?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Probably was he nice? He's always very nice, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Always regularly.
Speaker 3: Been there a bit and they're a bit.
Speaker 5: There doing he guys doing a spending save or anything at the moment.
Speaker 7: Oh, we'll keep a check on your keep an eye on your emails, something.
Speaker 2: Like have you got any points? How many points?
Speaker 5: Is He normally leave the points to my wife to use.
Speaker 2: Actually, thank you, because she's not allowed her own money, you know, she can only use that.
Speaker 3: It is just got twenty eight seven Charlie comment for the rus going to be joinings than your chance to when you're added the snow coming up? You got Jason Lauren clint here and let's say hello to our next guest.
Speaker 6: We've been chomping at the bits for our next guest, a defender from North Melbourn.
Speaker 5: Content to the show.
Speaker 3: Charlie comment.
Speaker 5: Charlie comments in the house and the boy smells good.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, Charlie Combin's walked in and I said, you are so well dressed, and then I gave him a hug and I was like, you smell a mate.
Speaker 6: So what is it we got to say?
Speaker 2: Jason's got on the internet and he's trying to buy the fragrance.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I've been.
Speaker 17: I've actually been collecting fragrances for a few years, to the same extent as like Isaac Quaint or but do you have a little collection going. It's a part, it's altair. It's in an orange bottle. It's it's like orange kind of smell very nice next time.
Speaker 2: Sound like one you can get from my.
Speaker 15: No, No, it is quite expensive.
Speaker 5: Have you tried the one million?
Speaker 6: In high school? Isaac Quaner a bit of a connoisseur when it comes to I saw him at the supermarket the other day.
Speaker 15: He did he smell good?
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 6: I didn't notice anything.
Speaker 17: He's a TikTok fragrance sensations. Yeah, very man, a lot of content.
Speaker 4: We must get him absolutely, no idea who you're talking about to be perfectly teammates.
Speaker 6: Defenders, A dashing bachman, attractive man.
Speaker 2: We must get him in there model smell test.
Speaker 6: Now. I know you've got a highly successful podcast. How do they feel about you as you embark on your commercial radio career?
Speaker 17: Here with us sitting over, I have copped a little bit of stick for it. I think they feel on branching out a bit and betraying the podcast. But I know where my allegis's life at the time being, and that's that's it.
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 6: Some big guests on that podcast who rolled through recently.
Speaker 17: We had Paul Fisher come through last week. You played a lot of footy thresh in Hawthorne.
Speaker 2: I put him at the DJ.
Speaker 3: Not quite I thought it was.
Speaker 17: When we got him. But yeah, sorry, Paul Salmon. Not Paul Fisher to be on the podcast. As well as Salmon, we have Damn Brown and come on, Mick malt House has come on, Jack Breewell.
Speaker 15: We've had some pretty big names. It's been good.
Speaker 2: Is a bit of a rap bag, isn't he?
Speaker 15: He's good for He's got some really good stories and he was awesome.
Speaker 3: Was he was a king on the.
Speaker 17: Podcast hundred plus podcast shout out he's good. Yeah, he's stern man. But I had this I used to watch him growing up as a kid, and I had this view that he was a really stern hard man. But he's got a stuff stide to him. So I think that's why the players would have been so attracted to him. He really I feel like it's such a relationship. Coach used to invite players for dinner and have a glass red with Tuesday. And wasn't a test of coach that. Yeah, I've been to Clark for dinner a few times.
Speaker 5: What do you take, do you take a little gift?
Speaker 15: I took a box of favorites the first time.
Speaker 6: Then after that I was that's nice. What he cook?
Speaker 3: Cook? Or Karen?
Speaker 15: Karen cooks, she's good cook too. We've been at dinner at Mario.
Speaker 4: It'd be a lot of pressure having the star players over. As a wife, like, I'd.
Speaker 2: Be so nervous, more nervous.
Speaker 15: You don't want to put a step wrong.
Speaker 2: Really, No, you guys are fine, and I'd be like, oh gosh, what if I knock the team?
Speaker 17: You make sure you finish all your food, and you're very appreciative as well, try to put a good foot The.
Speaker 3: Manners would be out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so your manners.
Speaker 5: Hey, let's not look back to the Geelong games.
Speaker 2: You get from looking back.
Speaker 6: A good thing about it is Charlie's. There's a lot of other clubs that are absolutely stinking it up at the moment.
Speaker 5: This weekend taking on some Kilda.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmd what about that Saints.
Speaker 5: Com Yeah, you feel in the pressure and they're coming off.
Speaker 3: We are a bit.
Speaker 17: We're just excited to be able to respond and have a crack at bouncing back after a pretty insipid performance on the weekend. But Saint Kilda that was an incredible game. I was I was watching it at home and Nasaiah put in an incredible performance. So it's fitting that we've got them this week. So it'll be a really good test and there is some really good form.
Speaker 6: Hey do you want Jake Lever?
Speaker 17: That'd be nice. Yeah, yeah, Jake would be would be awesome to have some more experience.
Speaker 6: Down back premiership defender. Yeah, plea to the North Melbourne Footy Club talk him well, I mean, I think I think there's interest. He's been linked, as we say, as foota journeys.
Speaker 5: Has he been invited over for dinner yet?
Speaker 3: Not yet?
Speaker 17: Maybe if he gets down the track I'll invite him to mind, But Jake's been an incredible player for a long time and he's quite revered across the competition. So if that happens, and if we're interested in Jake, I'd love that.
Speaker 3: It's pretty much done. According to that statement, is that what you're feeling like you need a bit more maturity at the club.
Speaker 17: I feel like we have all the tools at the club to become a successful, successful team which has got a lot of youth, and we need to be guided We brought in Jack Darling and Luke Parker cayleb Daniel this year which is helped. But in reality, if we're going to contest the finals, the improvement has to come from within, so we're all well aware of that.
Speaker 2: Spoken by future captain Captain.
Speaker 15: Joy Simpkin's doing a great job.
Speaker 3: You got to say that.
Speaker 17: How old's jan these days? Guys twenty twenty seven. I'll tell you make Beanfield at your back.
Speaker 2: Joe Wow, you can be.
Speaker 4: The captain of this team if you want, because sometimes we need a leader to follow and I'd quite.
Speaker 2: Like it to be you.
Speaker 3: Love to North Velven supporters. Yes, the tickets, Yeah, we've got tickets to go.
Speaker 2: Oh brilliant tickets to the game.
Speaker 3: Yeah you want to go cheer on the ruse or if you're a Saints fan. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. Hang around, Charlie. We'll take some calls on the other side of this and aflate ticket's got.
Speaker 6: A question for Charlie.
Speaker 3: Yeah for chump awesome. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. Thanks to our mates the AFL. Don't forget get your twenty twenty five to you other AFL Premiership season tickets at tickets dot AFL and if you want to win your way to the ruse of the Saints, give us a ring now thirteen twenty fourteen at Nova, Charlie comments in the house from the Ruse. They are taken on the Saints this weekend. It's going down at Marvel, same location as the comeback last week. Sorry, don't want to get to head, Charlie.
Speaker 6: I'm told pre match they're going to play the last quarter on the big screen. No you can't do that, SATs homegown're going to do. What a great support it.
Speaker 3: I was saying to the guys early because I was watching the game last night and it was a bloodbath. But after watching the Saints last week, I don't know if it's just false hope. But now it's like, you know anyone.
Speaker 2: That's exactly right.
Speaker 3: All right, let's go to the phones or rock Sane from Chatston. You are on the air with Charlie.
Speaker 7: Good morning, Hi, Hi Charlie, Hi everybody. I am a Brue supporter going way way and I've been a member since I started working at back at fourteen.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, so you want a couple of tickets again?
Speaker 7: For decades I would love to come to the game. Can I ask what about chances? Because when I went to work on Monday, it was a hard day with the footy chipping? Am I am? I gonna?
Speaker 8: Are we going to be in it?
Speaker 7: Are we going to be a bit more competitive the live?
Speaker 17: I reckon Roxanne, I reckon you tip is this week and we'll put in a really good showing because we're we need to bounce back, so it would be a good week to tip is.
Speaker 15: So have some faith, Roxan, and we'll get done for you.
Speaker 5: All right, tickets to.
Speaker 2: Your lifelong supporter.
Speaker 3: I checked the footy tipping the chart yesterday the Herald time. Yeah, where I'm sitting, you're going to get the flip next to you.
Speaker 2: I thought you were third not that long ago.
Speaker 3: No, it was third last year.
Speaker 5: I'm third from the bottom this year eating the kiss of death.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm three points away from all.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Good.
Speaker 14: Morning, guys.
Speaker 3: How are you bag for?
Speaker 14: I'm a Tanger supporter.
Speaker 12: I have been since I was born.
Speaker 6: Let's test you out.
Speaker 3: Cago CagA kangar. Yeah, we do. I'm good.
Speaker 15: Thanks Ala, thanks for coming.
Speaker 3: All right, we're going to offload you.
Speaker 4: She wants six tickets you're to take the whole family, all die Hund supporters.
Speaker 2: Well you're off to footy on us.
Speaker 5: Let's go to Airport West. Jane, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 14: How's it going.
Speaker 3: We're good. Who do you want to take to the footy?
Speaker 14: My little boy Tommy, he's a big Charlie fan.
Speaker 6: Ah, what a legend.
Speaker 14: Yeah, with your superbubdy for Good Friday?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I love Tommy. What a legend.
Speaker 17: Yeah, tom and I we spent some time together to the Good Friday appeal and had to kick on the open and he's a great little kids so that's cool. That's also have him down make sure he come to the fence. I'll start load to you guys.
Speaker 14: No worries.
Speaker 7: I'm sure he'll be down there calling your name from the sideline.
Speaker 2: Jane, had a great time at the footy.
Speaker 3: We'll hook you up with tickets as well.
Speaker 2: That's cool, that's great.
Speaker 6: Jayce, yep, I think Charlie's got a.
Speaker 2: New fan everything he says. I just look at idea.
Speaker 6: He's melting.
Speaker 3: We need to get you a badge.
Speaker 2: Your my new favorite football membership as well.
Speaker 5: We also need to shave off half your Melbourne members. Charlie could be.
Speaker 2: My dad would kill me if I'm a rich mend.
Speaker 3: You would have too, and a number. You will get your jersey with a number on.
Speaker 4: I said, I'm a fan of Charlie, not North Melbourne. You have to do it, Charlie, Charlie, bit my fingers. I will cheer for North Melbourne at every game with Melbourne play not against Richmond.
Speaker 3: Don't.
Speaker 5: Don't want to rain on your crush, but just remember it's your's birthday.
Speaker 4: Week No, we've met Charlie's golfriend. She's lovely and I'm not being weird. I'm just saying you're one of my.
Speaker 2: Because we have one of my favorite footballers.
Speaker 4: You speak so well, you have like seriously, you're a very impressive young man, Charlie, and you smell delicious.
Speaker 6: Young man Charlie.
Speaker 3: Good luck for the weekend. Here we go, your chance to win a cheeky five thousand dollars just for answering one simple question.
Speaker 2: Oh and Enrichmond, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 12: How you need the.
Speaker 4: Cash because you've got a wedding to play because you just got engaged.
Speaker 2: Congratulations got a recruit of for that rock? How nervous were you last weekend proposing I.
Speaker 12: Was pretty pretty nervous.
Speaker 3: Talker throw where to go down?
Speaker 12: Actually up in Byron Bay. So p up on a little sneaky surprise trip up there, which is hard because I don't organize anything.
Speaker 3: So I had to try and that's a dig.
Speaker 12: Give that one through without getting to sus well.
Speaker 2: Done, congratulation.
Speaker 3: Had the ring hidden on you on the fly? I did.
Speaker 12: Actually I managed to get myself a tiny little box I could put it in, so it.
Speaker 2: Wasn't this big idea.
Speaker 5: What about the new scanners. Now on the new scanners, you can't be.
Speaker 12: Pretty very nervous.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 2: I know someone that proposed overseas and they put it in there check in. I was like, you can't be doing that.
Speaker 3: You're going to say how nice they smuggled it in there? What did you think security and stuff like that. I wasn't sure anyway, Owen, I want to play for five k this morning.
Speaker 2: Good luck, thank you.
Speaker 5: Let's do it five thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: We have a very simple question here for you. Oh and there is one rule, and one rule only.
Speaker 4: You have to answer correctly before the buzz is up and the cash is yours. If you don't know, just to have a guess.
Speaker 3: Okay, you ready to go? Yeah, let's do it. Don't know if you want to watch the doco, just ask the question.
Speaker 1: Okay, how many Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders are in the squad?
Speaker 12: Three watching it right now?
Speaker 2: Oh and congratulations five coming into the weekend. What does that mean to you?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 12: That's unbelievable. Thank you guys.
Speaker 3: Real, so you're seriously watching.
Speaker 12: I'm actually watching it like Fonce's like, we're going to watch this.
Speaker 8: I was like one.
Speaker 2: The second season has just got released.
Speaker 12: Second season.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's twenty four veterans and twelve rookies in the squad for the Dallas Cowboy two days.
Speaker 2: This is a strang girl in it too.
Speaker 12: It's amazing, believe it.
Speaker 2: We would do for one to go off.
Speaker 3: We were I and five thousand dollars newly engaged, mate, what are we?
Speaker 2: We're nicer?
Speaker 3: Blow absolutely?
Speaker 2: Do you want to give you a shout out?
Speaker 12: Yeah, shout out to Claire.
Speaker 3: I love you. Yeah, I'll bring you home in the biscuit.
Speaker 2: He's bringing on the biggie gotta have it now.
Speaker 6: Good.
Speaker 2: No, they're getting married.
Speaker 3: Owen from Richmond, our latest five thousand dollars winter Congratulations buddy, thank you appreciate it. Guy.
Speaker 2: He knew straight away too, didn't he? No hesitation.
Speaker 4: There's a new couple in Hollywood that we have been fascinated by for the last week, and perhaps it's because they've found love later in life.
Speaker 2: And if there's one thing I love, it's I love love. And I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: Liam Neeson, who's seventy three years old, has fallen in love with Pamela Anderson.
Speaker 3: Are you doing? Ale Crag? The question I had never met before I heard.
Speaker 5: We we just covered.
Speaker 3: We had a lovely budding chemistry, a connection has two actors, and I was like, oh, this is nice. Let's not all let's let's just let her breathe.
Speaker 4: So they've been on the red carpet for Naked Gun, which she is in the film, and it's it's the cutest thing ever, and they're having.
Speaker 2: A bit of fun. They've been playing it up to the Papa.
Speaker 3: Rud what happens a lot on the Brad Pitt Angel Miss Smith.
Speaker 4: But don't you also just think there's something so sweet about falling in love later in life.
Speaker 3: Tragically lost his wife skiing accident, and it was a tragic story and he was.
Speaker 4: Heart broke and Pamela Anderson's had a like have you if you don't like Pamela Anderson or.
Speaker 2: You don't think that I think she's a sweetheart. Did you watch that docco you will fall in love with her?
Speaker 4: And then I just watched her the other day on the plane in the I think it's called The Final Showgirl or the Last show Girl, and I cried.
Speaker 6: Mind, she's going make up free these days?
Speaker 4: She was, She went fully makeup free, and I think now she's doing like a little bit of a but she's not over worked right side, she looks natural.
Speaker 3: How's the voice on Liam Neeson?
Speaker 2: No, it's such an iconic voice read waking up to that in the morning.
Speaker 3: Oh I found you?
Speaker 4: Seriously anyway, they did an interview yesterday and.
Speaker 2: Oh, go on, do your best, Pamela, I found you.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Well quitting the fla gorgeous Clinton saying that for the sequel.
Speaker 4: And they did an interview yesterday I think it was yesterday. They were asked about how they fell in love and it's just it seems like the most innocent form of love. And have a listened to one of the beautiful things she has been doing to win him over and.
Speaker 3: By the way, her Sarah dol Brad is phenomenal.
Speaker 13: I begged a lot on set, you did, Yeah, and I brought Sarah door bread to Liam and cookies and muffa and wow, get me busy, keet me out of trouble.
Speaker 3: What kinds of muffins do you make?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 2: He has a very special muffin he likes. Really, it's very good for you. Let's just say that there's a lot of a lot of different things and then molasses and yeah, but how.
Speaker 4: Cute behind five I she's putting the brand in there because he's old man. Keep his bowel movements.
Speaker 2: Sounds a little like he's care romance is alive. And wow, no, that's so cute.
Speaker 3: Special muffins.
Speaker 6: I've had some special methods, have you?
Speaker 2: Were they fun?
Speaker 3: Very?
Speaker 2: Maybe that's why the Laham and Pamela are having so much fun very.
Speaker 3: It's very cute the whole like baking for something, That's what I mean.
Speaker 2: I just think it is the sweetest.
Speaker 4: Like people get later in life and they're on their own and they think that's it, they're never going to fall in love again. And he's there like he's in his seventies, and he's thet the heels in love with someone, there's you can get fined loved, any hope for me, Yet, there is hope for everyone in it.
Speaker 2: If you're driving along right.
Speaker 4: Now and you think, God, maybe I'm going to be alone forever, you're not Pamela Anderson, Well, we can't get run into your life. Well, she might bake you some kind of brand muffin. Oh yeah, next minute you're in love.
Speaker 5: I remember my wife and I got together. She'd just buy me a tump of Ben and Jerry's, and I'm like, you got me forever.
Speaker 2: Not one of us is surprised by that.
Speaker 3: It worked.
Speaker 2: Feed them and tell them they're grouse. That's all you got to do, ladies.
Speaker 3: And it works.
Speaker 5: Trust me, Well, good for them.
Speaker 2: I do think it's so sweet. It's my favorite Hollywood love story of the year.
Speaker 5: You should bake for Paul. It's his birthday week?
Speaker 6: Yes, what would you bake for him?
Speaker 2: I'm more of an outsaucer.
Speaker 5: Yeah, an interview the way she ordered to do breens for me?
Speaker 2: Just so yeah, I tried to bake your cake.
Speaker 4: Edit and in divorce stuff, everybody yelling extreame and the oven to be on fire.
Speaker 6: Maybe stick in your lanes.
Speaker 2: Just tell him his grouse stick.
Speaker 6: In your lane.
Speaker 3: Let's say hello to our next guest.
Speaker 1: Our next guest is a loved radio ho a live comedian, generally fabulous, and has been raising some very concerning questions about his stable of paths.
Speaker 16: I adopted a baby elephant. He's four years old. I've named him boyfriend and matched my dog's named girlfriend.
Speaker 6: I'm sure it's all above board.
Speaker 11: Let's find out from our next guest, Joel.
Speaker 3: Two nights only tonight tomorrow night.
Speaker 5: You can see him live.
Speaker 3: You can get tickets for Joel Creasey's Little Comedy Concert through oz Tech's Joel Hello Joe.
Speaker 2: Well, oh guys, it's been a situation.
Speaker 6: Joe situation or situation, No sit sit situation.
Speaker 2: He stood us up.
Speaker 4: No, okay, so he's told us he's lost his phone. But he sent the message that he'd lost his phone via.
Speaker 3: Textmass executive producer Brodie.
Speaker 2: Has he slept in?
Speaker 3: You've had communication with Joel this morning. We have had contact. He lost his phone. It has now been located. How did he make contact with you by text message? Was it on his phone? Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, So what we're going to do because he's not here.
Speaker 3: There's holes in this story, isn't there?
Speaker 2: You know what I've told bad Laves before.
Speaker 3: I was about to say, out of any show. That's guilty of lying to get out of something. It's us, it's us, and we're very many times.
Speaker 2: Has your child fallen off the trampoline?
Speaker 5: We don't even have a trampoline.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and so you haven't been able to do meetings? All right, thirteen twenty four ten is our number. What we're going to do because Joel Crees is not here, call us and tell us your best joke.
Speaker 6: That's a good idea.
Speaker 2: Get the joke book out and call us until you got surprises. Yeah yeah, I've got heap surprises, tickets.
Speaker 3: To footy matches and stage yeah, Curtsey the AFL.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah yeah. I would text off the part your best words joke.
Speaker 6: I think I think he's got the guilts and called through.
Speaker 2: No, don't put him on. Okay, put him on, Joel, I still love you, I'm not interested.
Speaker 12: Don't put him on I okay.
Speaker 8: First of all, I was messaging off my laptop because Jack suggested I use something called find my Phone, which I didn't even know existed.
Speaker 3: You're not used to the tracking apps. I find that hard to believe.
Speaker 2: So where are you?
Speaker 8: Grinder and Sniffy is a little bit different. I'm just crossing the crown. Now, does anyone need a coffee?
Speaker 2: We've got people calling in to tell us their best jo.
Speaker 3: Laurence's really off you, Joel.
Speaker 2: I don't want to know your best joke, Joel.
Speaker 3: Lauren had one for you this morning to Joe. Here we go because I was mentioning Joe. I heard you yesterday afternoon with Ricky, Lee and Tim, and you were saying you do crowd work. Right about it.
Speaker 8: I'm going to do crowd work at my shows because I don't only talk to the crowd, but it's about me. I'm like a snake. I'm more scared of them than they are.
Speaker 3: Lauren's trying to remember it's about currency.
Speaker 2: L What did fifty do when he was hungry?
Speaker 8: I'm assuming the word eight was involved, but you know you gifty eight?
Speaker 14: That is Lauren.
Speaker 8: You're so funny, You're so talented, brilliant.
Speaker 2: I know our resident comedian had turned on. Are you just ruined? How does the butcher introduce his wife? How eat Patty?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Is that the kind of gear will be getting.
Speaker 3: So we found the phone.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I found the phone.
Speaker 8: Look, I'm moving house, so need the whole mist and and you placed anything anywhere and it ends up in a box. And then I did find my phone. I'm now about to pull into the car park at work beneath you guys.
Speaker 4: All right, well, we'll take some jokes and see if you can make it into the.
Speaker 6: Studio thirteen minutes.
Speaker 3: Joe, how concerned? How concerned were you about your phone being missing? With God only knows what's on? Oh?
Speaker 8: Yes, I know, well I mean that photo gallery. It would be it would scar you for.
Speaker 2: Live careers destroying. Would you say I'm.
Speaker 8: Not career to make it career making? I'll think it might pivot me into other industries, which you know I hear pay quite well.
Speaker 3: Joe Crazie joined us on the air. All right, Kylie, we're finishing with your best gear this morning, best out jokes.
Speaker 2: I'm on from Deer Park.
Speaker 7: See if you Carlady, go car.
Speaker 12: What's a pirate's favorite letter?
Speaker 3: What are your own media?
Speaker 5: This is a novel one hundred. You're on the air with Jason Lauren.
Speaker 3: Clint's here as well.
Speaker 5: Joe Cracy just in time.
Speaker 16: Well, good morning, I'm sorry, Hello gorgeous. Have you seen the video of what I have to do to get out of the car park in my new place as well? Another reason that's held me up. I texted to your producer what I have to do? It's pretty rock and roll. Is I drive my car into a little.
Speaker 2: Lift and then the game you got the ones that go up and down.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 16: The gate closes on then on either side and then look at this. It goes down onto a turntable, which I rock and roll push around myself. Oh it's my electric, pretty glamorous.
Speaker 3: Look at that, it's your electric.
Speaker 2: You have to push the turnta.
Speaker 16: Did you know like a DJ?
Speaker 3: Did you send this video to a producer? I did on your phone?
Speaker 5: That was lost and that's why you were like that was that was?
Speaker 16: That was in the cow while whilst in the lift, So I wasn't driving.
Speaker 2: Have you gone red?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 2: Oh straw?
Speaker 16: Yeah, it's a little bit dark, you know. I just I was over the roofs from the prop side.
Speaker 3: I'm very stressed.
Speaker 16: I was going to call out on air by Melbourne's number one show, Jason Lauren with Clint Stonaway I was very nervous.
Speaker 2: He was so nervous and running so late he had time to stop from coffee yesterday, old coffee from.
Speaker 16: Well, Yeah, I just put it in the fridge.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 16: I like to recycle am Eco.
Speaker 5: I often see him at the shops on the weekend.
Speaker 16: Well, I do love to thrift.
Speaker 3: But do you want to judge our joke competition?
Speaker 16: I've got one for you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Is it appropriate?
Speaker 3: I just wrote it for you. I spoke it's appropriate for breakfast, of course, mate? Of course? Do you want it? Now?
Speaker 16: What do Katy Perry and Justin Trudeau? They're supposedly dating?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 16: What what is it that they have in common?
Speaker 14: What?
Speaker 3: They both peaked?
Speaker 16: In twenty thirteen.
Speaker 6: In Frankton The.
Speaker 3: Truest Johe Cracy is doing his comedy concerts. Sorry little comedy concert two nights only tonight tomorrow. Tickets from oz TIC's. You got a gag for him? What do you got?
Speaker 14: Go?
Speaker 3: Bell?
Speaker 12: Bell a? How do you give a dog a bone?
Speaker 3: How?
Speaker 14: Ah?
Speaker 2: That was better than mine?
Speaker 3: Alright?
Speaker 2: Xavier from Williamstown take it away?
Speaker 9: How do you make a bull table?
Speaker 8: Laugh?
Speaker 3: How?
Speaker 9: Kickball?
Speaker 3: Theme?
Speaker 2: You don't have to be about?
Speaker 16: You said, testing it's also International Girlfriend Day.
Speaker 2: Girlfriends like he's in your dog, Well it should.
Speaker 16: Be, but no girlfriends in general. But I will be bringing my dog into the building.
Speaker 6: How are you celebrating?
Speaker 16: How do you think that'll go down with the bosses?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I'm doing it.
Speaker 2: What do we say? It's better to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's somewhere with my life for anxiety or something.
Speaker 16: You reckon society.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about your dog?
Speaker 4: Because the support dog support put a little yellow lead on it. Okay, Roger that by the way, there's no bosses in the building in Melbourne.
Speaker 2: We run our own waist, I know, especially at four pm.
Speaker 3: And I'm on all right, dad, watch your gag, Joel.
Speaker 14: I want you to love this because I want to go to your show.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 14: Why did the Mexican push his wife off the cliff?
Speaker 6: Okay, look, we're going to be Does it start with to kill her?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 16: Well there's a wonderful drag queen in Melbourne called Tequila smocking Bird.
Speaker 3: She's great.
Speaker 5: Can Debbie have tickets to the show?
Speaker 16: Of course, Debbie. You know fifty the closest friend, thank you, And that is it.
Speaker 3: What we are getting out of here?
Speaker 5: Job, good luck for the show.
Speaker 16: I think I'm just going to stay around.
Speaker 2: Do you want to stay on here till four?
Speaker 16: When you're on it, why not take the day off?
Speaker 5: Mel Joel and Melrosina are with you throughout the day to day.
Speaker 6: We love you, John, you go on big Brother Meltressena is hosting all the reality because you're a reality TV show guy.
Speaker 16: I want to do Celebrity Apprentice.
Speaker 3: Oh that would be good.
Speaker 16: Yeah, it's wet, power suits, gotcha say things like bye bye bye, tell.
Speaker 5: Have a great day everyone.
Speaker 3: I have a horrific weekend.
Speaker 4: We will see my name, Lauren wake up feeling good Following them on the Socials