Speaker 1: Jason L one hundred one. Clint s downaway joining us all the way from Paddy. He is over there for the Olympics.
Speaker 2: Quite the journey to get there, going Melbourne to Perth and then that brand new long haul flight Perth to Paris for seventeen hours. It's a long time.
Speaker 1: You know what you would have missed the big news here in Melbourne yesterday, Clint, Well, what's happened? You can now get drone deliveries for Uber eats for do not door dash you cannot door dash?
Speaker 2: Yeah you started yesterday? Have we have we trialed it?
Speaker 1: It's sort of area and yeah, you got to get it from is it Eastlands? From the food court there?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Eastland?
Speaker 1: Jase calls them.
Speaker 2: Well, here in Paris, the French capital. Now, before I tell you what went wrong today, I'll paint a picture about how tight security is here. So today what the have done the police and the army have enforced what they're calling the Paris Ring of Steel. Effectively, they're trying to well exactly it is for Melbourning's especially, isn't it. But they're trying to sort of lock down that central business district because what you might be aware is that the opening ceremony isn't in a stadium. It's actually along the river sen Taking. Yeah, there's like sort of a mix of pontoons of boats, you know, all that sort of thing, but it's along the sand. It's going to be fireworks. It's going to be quite magical, I'm told. So in order to do that, they've got to sort of produce this ring of steel. There's a lot of those wide fences going up and like no exaggeration, on almost every corner is either a police car or a group of police officers. Right. It does. It makes you feel safe and not a lot can go wrong. Right now, day one of being in Paris, I'm trying to sort of investigate the Metro and how that works. Now there are two different lines here. There's the Metro and then there's sort of like the what I would like to call the above ground type trains, you know, the older fixed rail trains, and so they're like they're lettered. But the Metro is numbered right, So instantly I'm confused. Anyway I need to get from let's say it's the Metro is numbered one to fourteen, I've got to get from eight and change to get on the three right, it's a bit of both. Yeah, well I know, but you can't get around there anyway. So I'm transferring from line eight to line three and I'm walking through the station, following the signs like a good boy. And I get into where line three is. I'm like, this is beautiful, this station. It is sparkling because of course they've built new stadiums, They've built new water, feed have improved the bridges roads. Anyways, I'm walking up this. This is sparkling, and where's the public. Why? Why on earth this station? It's like I've cut the ribbon and I'm making myself welcome. Right, get to the platform where I thought my train was going from. Not a bludget there, right, not one person there. Something's not quite right. And then I hear this, monsieur.
Speaker 1: I.
Speaker 2: Have breached I have breached security inadvertently. That is out of bounds. I am in a no go zone.
Speaker 1: What are they shooting.
Speaker 2: Something? Well, I don't know what they thought. I don't know what they thought I was I was doing. They quickly saw when they saw my Colonial Brewing coat T shirt and my and stocks, that I was from out of town and that i'd taken a wrong turn and quickly it was a brand new station that that was meant to open next week in conjunction with the Olympics and the opening semi. I've been the first stuck in. I was the first. You've opened the station. Play the French music, Jay, not happy. We have French music to universal music. Play this music for any country.
Speaker 1: The new stage.
Speaker 2: I'm hoping I'll get a Parky when they when those cops are running at you, scream my friend Lauren, Lauren wake Up Thrilling Good on number one hundred L on Socials