Speaker 1: We got get you the morning every day, every lady Adelaide fridays with you for call Ryan Fitzgure or good mornings from.
Speaker 2: A scrub to a grub. Thanks for having me.
Speaker 3: Okay, first and foremost, Hey, you feel you've had a big couple of days. You're on the front bar on Thursday night. Last night I saw you at the Crows. They went down to screaming hate the boys.
Speaker 4: I just don't know what to do, Joe. I don't know what to do. I don't know where to look. I just you know, I never thought that we're going to start, you know. And I've got I've got polled Adelaide mates out there, and I know you know who you are, your pieces of If you keep sending me a photo of Owen Wilson, I'm going to lose it. And then and then there was Owen Right. I had another mate who sent me a photo of Owen Wright the surfer. Okay, I know where Owen four. I know that, Yep. I just leave me alone. I don't We will bounce back at some stage. Just you know, Hazy, it's just some basic mistakes.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: I haven't seen that in this side before. And we were scoring over one hundred points a game. Last year we struggled to get to fifty now.
Speaker 1: So clearly fits. I don't want to get too scn on you, but Texa has got a sawback.
Speaker 2: He does, he does.
Speaker 4: He can't bend down and pick up the ball, and that's not stuff.
Speaker 2: No, no, I'm being.
Speaker 4: Serious the last few weeks, and you know, I love that man.
Speaker 2: I adore that man.
Speaker 4: But he in the last few weeks he's been trying to kick balls off the ground because he can't. He's back, he can't get down, so I don't know if he needs a rest or. He played a lot better last night, Don't get me wrong. I thought he was our standout forward along with Isaac Rankin.
Speaker 2: But I don't know what to do.
Speaker 4: I've actually been I got out some black boot polish and I started shining up the old.
Speaker 3: Cooperman we were when you last night because you're in the over box and we didn't get invited. But how would you describe your behavior at the football?
Speaker 1: What we like? Vocal?
Speaker 2: I took.
Speaker 4: I took my mate Punners and his kids and my good mate cam Right and Partners is really good mates with Simon Goodwin.
Speaker 2: Ye two of his kids rocked up with Melbourne.
Speaker 4: And it was it was so hard for me when I had to escort them out before the fir. I said, I'm sorry, mate, there's you ruber off your go. But there was about a halfway through the game I was pretty confident we were looking okay and then you know, those mistakes started creeping back in again. But you know what, you've got to have hope. You've got to have hope. It's also been a tough week for me when I see that Guys Sebastian has been given the number one ticket Hub.
Speaker 1: We discussed that. We discussed whether it was a three way race between Guy Sebastian, Ryan or even Paddy Mills. Tough.
Speaker 2: That's been tough.
Speaker 4: I see Sam Max in town as well, so I text Sam I said, you know, this is really hard for me, but we've obviously both missed out. But we'll go back into the draft. We'll be traded somewhere else another port Adelaide.
Speaker 1: I mean, I.
Speaker 3: Expected you to be a bit flash, but honestly, at this point, like blink twice if you need us to send help, this is a diar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, it's you know what it's you move on.
Speaker 4: Every day the sun rises and you get ready to lose to cart and again next.
Speaker 1: That's good, isn't it. We've got a little motto around here, Joe Biden's well, thank you all, God bless you all. Let's go, let's go, Let let the world. Let's get it done. So get back on the horse, mate, and lick it up, lick the world, lick it all back up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, fifty very quickly.
Speaker 3: We were speaking a little earlier because Joe Biden people have been stealing stuff from his private jet, little pillowcases and that sort of sampling things. Have you ever sampled something perhaps you shouldn't have.
Speaker 1: Why do we get the feeling that the Fitzgerald's back in the day may have some souvenirs?
Speaker 5: Yeah we.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look, okay, I may have.
Speaker 4: Do you know what this is? I shouldn't say this. We were we were young. This was early nineties, right. Do you remember Lynn Arnold. Lynn Arnold was our premiere.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, do you remember.
Speaker 2: Early nineties Lynn Arnold?
Speaker 4: He was down at the Port and Lunger Institute and he was talking to locals down there in the council and he left his voice recorder behind Joe. It so it's you know, remember those little things where you'd record and you'd memo, do your little speech, you listen to it, back your memos. You and his pa would then go and write out an email or write the letter out for him. We stole that, took it to cash Converters.
Speaker 1: What did you get for it?
Speaker 2: Which was which was weird. When I walked into cash Converters, they went, hello, Fitzy, what have you got for us today?
Speaker 1: What's under that big code of yours today?
Speaker 2: We got fifty dollars for that, So sorry, Lynn.
Speaker 4: There were some beautiful speeches on there, though I think your daughter's wedding was one of them.
Speaker 1: That was a beautiful speech.
Speaker 2: But he lost that and.
Speaker 3: Cash Converter is no longer just to heads up fifties coming in with his.
Speaker 6: Crows, jump.
Speaker 1: And we'll be back.
Speaker 2: Okay, I've got a smile on my face. Now, gather around. How good has it been?
Speaker 4: It's been an amazing and Joe, it's just on the front bar Wednesday night, to sit backstage of Adelaide Oval at the Johnny Plattin Bar and to have Malcolm Blight tell us stories about Gary Ablett Sen like it was just unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable. How good is Bloody telling story? And it's one hundred percent focused on Bloody but that's completely fine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, Bloody loves a bit of blindy was it was an amazing night. So I've had such a good week. I really have such And there's a few city boys coming over as well. So well done to Adelaide and well done to everybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you to my parents.
Speaker 1: Like you said, your bounce back next week against the the Blues.
Speaker 3: Check out the NIFEM skip from the Front Bar. Two of you standing out front of the Adelaide Airport amongst other celebrity friends welcoming the Front Bar Boys to Adelaide.
Speaker 6: It's very very funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, thank you guys. We'll speak to you next week.
Speaker 6: The week you're waking up to Adelaide.
Speaker 3: News.
Speaker 7: What's the news today, thooth news.
Speaker 3: These are the top stories that you need to know today. Let's go to Abbey in the news room. What you got to some breaking news. Nixy is going to step down and I'm going to take over. Yeah, just letting everyone know, Okay, no, gather round over.
Speaker 6: Everything is tepless training.
Speaker 1: Yes, bring back oranges.
Speaker 6: At half time at short to shorts.
Speaker 8: No, just kidding, Nix, He's not resigning, but yeah, bad news for the Crows. Now, let's talk about gather around. Obviously, huge for Adelaide. Last night we had more than forty seven thousand pack Adelaide Oval, which is just amazing. Such a great time of year. The city is just so buzzing with energy. It's just great. We'll have another thirty thousand people fly through Adelaide Airport today. The Norward Oval obviously and Mount Barker Oval will host games over the weekend as well, so it's all happening. I do have some really big news for our wine industry though, which is good because obviously people are going to be flocking to the regions to go and see what we have to offer. The top wineries have been announced and the Brossa Valley has actually led the regions with the most on the list. The highest ranking wineries include hench K at number two, Penfolds at number four, and sepals Field at number six. If you're here and you're staying for a little while, and you've got the chance and you're not from Adelaide, go go and see the Morossa see McLaren vale. It is beautiful out there, stunning and obviously if you want to know everything that's going on this weekend, because there is so much that I can't get through it all right now, there is a guide on our NOVERB website that we've put together with everything that's going on, more activations, footy festival, ziplining everything.
Speaker 3: Guess who spent a lot of time putting that together for everyone that was then, yeah, Newsy. Every now and then you have a moment. Sometimes that moment is on the world stage and there's a lot of pressure on you to perform. Unfortunately, for French diver Alexis Jandard, his moment.
Speaker 6: Fell very very short.
Speaker 3: So they were launching the aquatic center for the Paris Olympics and he slipped on.
Speaker 9: The the poor thing at the inauguration in Saint Denis and the pool and aquatic center was inaugurated this week, but the president, Emmanuel macarn was left probably underwhelmed by the diver's performance.
Speaker 3: He's a genuine what happens, Yeah, sorry, so it's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: You see kids do this and I need to go have not professional.
Speaker 3: He like ran up and then just slipped and fell on his back and he said, it's a stroke of bad luck. I left my DNA and there must still be a bit of my back on the board. But it's okay, it's just scratch, as I didn't hurt myself on the most important thing. Tomorrow, I'm going back to training. And that's the lesson for everyone. You just go again tomorrow.
Speaker 6: You just get back up.
Speaker 1: Yep, physically fine mentally watch this.
Speaker 8: Space, But can you imagine him looking on the like the internet will do their thing.
Speaker 6: The memes that are going to come out of this, I know I'm going to be hilarious.
Speaker 3: We were saying, it's like, this is Jody on Monday morning.
Speaker 8: This is Jody trying to get to work on time, diving into the working.
Speaker 6: Week, Jody trying to be a parent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bang, banging up in the water.
Speaker 8: Sideways, hazy trying to only have one beer at the footage, Oh.
Speaker 1: Miss, maybe that's not funny because it's unbelievably true, scarily accurate. How about this for a headline as well? Tiger Woods has eliminated sex. Yeah, who saw this coming? Nobody? Tiger Woods is minimizing distractions ahead of the twenty twenty four Masters. He's a quote for it, and he's focused. One of his friends told the New York Posts, he's working really hard in the gym. He's any right. He's even eliminated sex. He does that now when he's preparing, no sex until the tournament is over. He doesn't want anything to take away his focus.
Speaker 8: It made it funny how he can eliminate it for golf, but he couldn't eliminate it while he was married.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Interesting, That would have been a better headline.
Speaker 3: Tiger Woods eliminates sex with other women whilst married. Yeah, better headline it was.
Speaker 1: It was dead said like a human Merino ram at one stage, serving fifty u's at a time, in one paddock, in one sitting. Wow, and he's like, oh, I'm standing from sex. Well, he's had enough sex to still like an army of men.
Speaker 3: I know, and to pro create a lot of little baby rams.
Speaker 1: There you go, what Tiger I too am also ustained my choice two five six. That's your post it Snooze news coming out next day's Will you do us the honor of dropping the first question for the six fifteen venue Machine quiz.
Speaker 3: Gregotty too is abstaining from sex unless it's easter, good special occasion.
Speaker 1: Too much information? How good is the internet? There? It is? There's genuinely probably some youngsters out there being like, what's that sound? That is the sound of a collision when someone's trying to make a phone call and you're trying to jump on the Internet at the same time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what about was there like a little line that went.
Speaker 1: Across and you're almost through?
Speaker 3: Nearly there, guys hanging, it's only going to be another eighteen minutes.
Speaker 1: Into the Promised Land. Some good news for all the dirty birds out there. And when I say all you, I mean us. Let's all unite together. Google has committed to raising billions of private browsing records and accepting certain limitations on its ability to track users. So, under these new conditions of a suggested legal agreement to settle a lawsuit the tech giant, which was accused of violating individuals privacy by gathering user data even during a private mode browsing, it's been addressed. The lawsuit has ended up in five billion dollars in damages.
Speaker 3: I'm just going to break that down for everyone. Google has agreed to erase billions and billions of Internet histories, not enough, not enough, not enough for the Hayes family.
Speaker 1: What about. A Google spokesman as well has supported this situation despite the allegations. He said, we are pleased to settle this lawsuit, which we always believe was meritless. That's from spokesperson George Castenetta. Oh, that's too close to George Costanzas. He's not giving me it's not you, it's me routine. I invented it's not you, it's me. So when George Castanetta, yeah, makes a statement of goes, did you say, Castanetta, Augustanza, George?
Speaker 6: Are you the George? Or you are you are? Aren't you?
Speaker 1: Way too hard to take you seriously? I didn't know firstly that when you went into private Browsing that it was still getting tracked. Who knew that? Did you know that it was actually genuinely still going through the book?
Speaker 3: Are you insane?
Speaker 1: Everything is tracked right, old dirty bird over here, all over it, everything straight, it says private browsing.
Speaker 6: But everything is tracked by the cloud and by the ether and by something that's out there that none of us understand.
Speaker 1: Wow, so this sort of makes sense when you see maybe that this person googled this, or if it's a criminal case, like oh, this person googled shovel or where can I buy a shovel and rope and then the crime happened. Yeah, they probably doing that on private browsing.
Speaker 3: Well, well, most possibly. You've got too much trust in the internet, don't you?
Speaker 1: Big time, big time? And Joe's I reckon. Remember I've read it off this story before. But when I was about thirteen fourteen, very interesting time, real interesting time for youngs are coming through.
Speaker 6: It's an evolving time in a young man's life, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Around about that time as well? With the internet? Wasn't that it was pretty new, Like it wasn't that old? Yeah, it was very very interesting point. And I remember for some reason, Yeah, we've got all these viruses. I was like, what the hell's going on? Dad got a computer tech out there, and computer tech genuinely wrote out a list of the websites that have been visited, and let's just say they were all sorts of different shades of blue. So Dad's reading out these websites and obviously I'm googling things and it's taking me to websites. Yeah, but you can imagine how aggressive the title of the websites. Yeah, yeah, like you can't write it out, but it's on. They think that I'm I'm genuinely writing out these names, like by memory. It's not. I'm just googling stuff and then just sort of browsing. It's going from one website to the other. Yeah, and we fixed up the computer, but the trust was never quite the same, I think. I remember at the time, I was so ashamed. I was like, I'm sorry, I don't know what to do. I just feel dirt. I'm gonna go have a shower. And he was like, we'll leave the door open because we can't trust you. Seven and seven, next, thirteen, twenty four ten, who wants a job on standby list for first class? And fifty k you're dirty birds. It's fine.
Speaker 3: Interestingly, the seven at seven is something you googled back in the day, Dear Diary, I just have to get this one off my chest. I'm a small child.
Speaker 6: Seals sneezing.
Speaker 3: Now, in seal sneeze, they sound like a very vastly different bodily function.
Speaker 6: Can I fight for you?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Okay, ladies and gentlemen, this is a snail steal. What seal Sneeze slash bart.
Speaker 1: I'm looking forward to this big builder. There you go, Yes, this is seal Sneeze.
Speaker 3: All this week we learned what gets hazy up and about, and it's not just gather around.
Speaker 6: It all started with the black eye pees, gets you drunk, gets your love junk.
Speaker 10: Off my house.
Speaker 7: Mam.
Speaker 1: What do you reckon, shan.
Speaker 11: Black eyed tea?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, well done.
Speaker 1: Absolute tuna saw us, by the way.
Speaker 6: Then it was Delta, your girl.
Speaker 1: Delta performed, of course she did.
Speaker 3: She just did a medley and just doesn't know how to miss that woman.
Speaker 1: She's absolutely fallless. So now every times I reckon, I can say four less when you say del in the same Sunday, it's like flelter fludroum.
Speaker 6: Although that story didn't end all that well for young Horse.
Speaker 1: I couldn't find it football with her brother. If I played football with Trend, why would I have access to his sister's number?
Speaker 3: Because you're not smooth enough, That's what I thought.
Speaker 1: That's right, But yeah, okay, I think I was. I think I was competing with Brian McFadden.
Speaker 3: And then there were the usual players in the who excites Hazy game.
Speaker 1: Jason Francis is backing.
Speaker 6: Ah, your boy I did dealing.
Speaker 1: My time because he said, I listen to you guys most mornings. To Jason, I don't care if we're talking to the Prime minister. If your name pops up on that phone screen, we're putting you on. Sorry Anthony, Jason R. Francis.
Speaker 3: And also a quick question do you actually have his mobile them? But has he handed it over yet?
Speaker 6: Even our daytime announce a d C. Cops some love that.
Speaker 1: I'm just about do it for us. Scarcer's just off to the side a little bit. Jade's warming up those beautiful creamy hamstrings of his.
Speaker 6: Gorgeous d It's d C. Oh we love you DC, more like deliciously charming.
Speaker 12: Sorry sorry, sorry Jodie to interrupt your diary loving it by the way, it's DC here. Hang on a minute, creamy hamstrings here, they are hazy love in the comments. It just helps me smash play every morning on those fresh hits and throwbacks.
Speaker 1: Do you know what?
Speaker 12: I can only doing it though, if you keep working on those beautiful carbs of yours.
Speaker 6: Gorgeous anyway, creamy hamstrings out, blah blah.
Speaker 3: This all positively makes my psychic ovaries glow, I will. I always joke that I've got footy ovaries that I can like that big. But if you are heading to the footy this weekend, just avoid the cubicle recently vacated by my good mate Andrew.
Speaker 6: Very nice tank stuff.
Speaker 1: Remember, yes, let's see what gimm me six beers and a couple of hot dogs, just a couple of.
Speaker 6: Hey, there was nothing like a mic misshap this week.
Speaker 1: It's a round about that time of the day, Joe. It's oh my gosh, what's going over there?
Speaker 6: My microphone just went limb.
Speaker 1: It's okay, classic, we handled it well.
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 3: And what would gather around me without a fast paced chat with Big Eddie. But we did go to leave the event last night and I looked my right and Eddie Maguire was walking out with his beautiful wife Carla and my husband who just cannot help himself. It was a couple of beers that just turn around and goes, oh, good I Eddie, you're going to catch any footy on the weekend.
Speaker 1: Good conversation, stuff goody.
Speaker 8: But he would have said it like this, Hey, are you going to catch any foody on the weekend?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Andrew Dinners The Weekend Real Pies. You wasn't post the North fron tuppy.
Speaker 6: Teats in it, and Ed's like, what so do our girl Delta.
Speaker 1: That flelter Wolding.
Speaker 6: My fast paced hubby The.
Speaker 1: Weekend really pies? You wistron tup your teats? How with it?
Speaker 6: And to my favorite caller of the week, Ruth.
Speaker 1: Ruth my wife Scottish and she's called me a pillock for such a long time and I've only just discovered that it's not a good thing.
Speaker 13: It's not a good thing, which is probably right.
Speaker 6: Got off this weekend, Kings and Queen's all my love Jody.
Speaker 14: Last two songs going head to head.
Speaker 3: All you have to do is jump on the Jody and Hazy Instagram page and cast your vote for the song that you would like to hear just after eight o'clock road trip theme this week, we've gone in vastly different directions.
Speaker 1: Very different directions. It would seem that maybe you took the long route together around Wow.
Speaker 6: I took the Great Ocean Road. You drove straight from Victoria.
Speaker 1: Per Pay from Melbourne vi per to get to Adelaide.
Speaker 6: That's okay.
Speaker 1: I do like my song though, what you sell it for us?
Speaker 6: Go on then a bit of cold Play.
Speaker 1: Look, it's a good song, and let's not be some of those people we hate on Coldplay, just for say, cadding on Coldpark.
Speaker 6: Who hates in cold Play?
Speaker 1: People do that? They're probably the same practist people hate on goa. Nikoback got some churns him for the weekend. I think you've gone a bit clever as well with a title, haven't.
Speaker 3: You well him for the weekend? Because we're going into the weekend. It just makes sense. Yeah, okay, Yeah, you chose your song not knowing that this band was actually playing at the Norwood Food and Wine Festival on Sunday.
Speaker 1: Isn't that an extra little perk, isn't it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: The tempera trap that you didn't know about him for the weekend, the sweet disposition by the tempera trap. Votes are pretty tired at the moment. Reasonably told sixty, I.
Speaker 3: Will say this, you are leading seven to four, and I would make an appeal to the good people of Adelaide.
Speaker 6: Hazy is not a good winner. Excuse he is not a good winner in this space.
Speaker 1: What about these desperate tactics and what about the taxi he sounds like a politician. I don't vote for him because he's a bad person. How about it's vote for me because I've got a good song. Don't not vote for him because of what he's doing. Sure, I'll rant and i'll carry on, and i'll beat my chest and i'll do things like if I win, I get over the long.
Speaker 3: I just made my point for me. Thank you very much.
Speaker 6: I appreciate you.
Speaker 1: How about you try selecting a decent side.
Speaker 6: That it mine is a good song, it's cold play.
Speaker 1: How's that for a tactic.
Speaker 3: You don't deserve a sixty one to thirty nine percent lead at the moment.
Speaker 6: That's all I'll say.
Speaker 1: All So, how do you know I'm leading?
Speaker 3: Because I just assumed because I had a quick look yesterday when my husband chose to.
Speaker 6: Vote for you.
Speaker 1: Right again at Jody Daisy, here's your song selection, sweet disposition versus him for the weekend where you announced winning song at eight o'clock get voted. Hey, you look like that.
Speaker 3: Our next guests are a bunch of mates from Perth. I've set Instagram alight with their footy parodies and online deranged hijis here the boy is responsible for this.
Speaker 10: Every July Ali and jelly A P.
Speaker 3: Wiskits on our voys Jason Horn Francis and I Zach Rankin to come very shortly, with over three hundred thousand followers on social media, please welcome former Fox Sports journo and giant Josh Harlem and fellow podcasters Harry Fitzgerald and Georgio Savini.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, the boys kick it forward in the studio.
Speaker 6: How good. We are massive fans of your stuff.
Speaker 10: Thank you.
Speaker 3: One of my favorites was the Sam Berry video where he's just like running around tackling everyone.
Speaker 10: Yeah, Adelaid Crow, it's been really nice to us.
Speaker 1: That's on.
Speaker 10: We've always had like a very good reception. Adelaide.
Speaker 7: Like a lot of our podcast listeners for the Keyboard podcast there they're in Adelaid too. But we did we reached out and did something with Rachelley, Darcy Foggy, and then we did one with Sam Berry.
Speaker 1: Maybe your best work as well is Josh for Shelley dancing.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, he was.
Speaker 1: It's funny.
Speaker 15: We rock up to those things and you've got this Joss this idea in his head about how it's going to go, the script written out. They've got no idea and you're pretty much just unleashed on them. Hey, you're going to be doing some silly dancing.
Speaker 1: I'm doing yourself a favor right now on Instagram and follow these guys kick it forward. If you like humor and you're like football and sport in general, you're gonna absolutely love it.
Speaker 7: Even Isaac Ranking yesterday was like we did something with the Crows again and he's just so nice and then like I was explaining it, then like a trifle fell over and then I dropped something and I just seeing him looking at me, like what the hell is happening? And I'm like sweating because I'm like a little bit rus Brax was good though, he's a good actor. Nailed he got panned really well and he understood straight to last.
Speaker 1: Did you ever see performing the other night?
Speaker 7: Well, where she spoke to him about that, we were like, because he did that amazing performance on the show that was in Perth. Sorry Adelaide, rather sorry must memory. And then he was like, I've never ever performed in front of anyone before.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Well, apparently, according to one of his teammates, he was so nervous before that he had to ring a family member and just got I don't want to do it. I don't want to do it, and then they sort of ushered a himore.
Speaker 1: He was telling us how nervous you was.
Speaker 10: You wouldn't know, he said that they he didn't a rehearsal.
Speaker 7: I don't, I think, says but like he did a rehearsal, and then the producers were like, I got anything else that's not really then and then they go and then he's like, well, I only practice one song and then obviously killed it and it was amazing.
Speaker 10: But he was like laughing about that, but yeah, no, he was. He was great value. It was dope boys.
Speaker 1: We want to see you guys in action. Arkaba. What's going to give some details?
Speaker 15: You get a show coming up, Arkaba Kicker Forward podcast live show. It's loosely based on the podcast. You don't have to be a listener to enjoy it, but some elements are from that for sure. We actually have some stunts. Yeah, we don't want to give too much away, but we did buy those shoes with wheels in them, so you might know that they do make they make healings for adults.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well I have little girls and they've all got heals.
Speaker 1: Are good at it because it's really hard.
Speaker 3: No, not not so much, and to the point where we're like, Okay, you can't wear heelies in public when we go out anymore.
Speaker 1: Do not google worst heeling injuries. Don't do that anyway. It's part of the show. And they go up to size at and if you're interested on before we let you go Big game tonight of course. And esson you guys are pushing the theme. What's going on?
Speaker 15: Well, why should the kids have all the fun wearing face paint? Well, I can't adults wear face pants and that's too cool the game.
Speaker 3: We just can't wait to see you guys heal your way into the Gavin wagon instead.
Speaker 15: So we're doing face paint. We're going to be on the hill tonight at adelaide Ale.
Speaker 10: Face Paint Fridays. Yeah, and join us, just get right into it.
Speaker 7: We think we should we should destigmatize adults wearing face paint for their team at events like it's great.
Speaker 10: So we'll have some paint at the game as well. Meet us on the hill.
Speaker 1: Josh, Harry Georgio, thank you so much for stupping by it.
Speaker 10: We love your work.
Speaker 1: If you haven't done so already, makes you jump on Instagram follow the boys to kick it forward and the podcast is a late water.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Why do I feel like I'm about to be acutely disappointed? Like me at halftime at the Crow's match last night, right as I left the building.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, so you're going to go in a different direction with this. That's okay, okay, all good?
Speaker 6: All right? Two songs up against each other.
Speaker 3: You've all cast your vote at the Jody and Hazy Instagram page and the results are about to be revealed. It was my song from Coldplay, m up against your song?
Speaker 6: Whoever sung it?
Speaker 3: Who sung it?
Speaker 1: Only you don't even know my song is so you don't even ever expect for the opposition.
Speaker 6: That's not true. It was timber Trap, wasn't it?
Speaker 1: Okay? What was a song called?
Speaker 6: It was Sweet Disposition?
Speaker 1: Oh, well done, congratulations take that as a small windess morning.
Speaker 6: Joe's shut up?
Speaker 1: All right, No, Josh morow this morning because I've got a day off, so incomes producers are we.
Speaker 2: And joke's your petitioning this morning didn't go astray.
Speaker 3: Big spike in votes after about seven o'clock this morning, which was really good and Unfortunately not enough.
Speaker 6: I didn't say that drum will please Okay, unfortunately.
Speaker 1: Not enough.
Speaker 10: Close.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it was.
Speaker 1: Okay, there it takes us to eighty four. You'll get a joke.
Speaker 6: Okay, what happens next with this guy? You watch you see what you've done?
Speaker 1: Hey, Joe, can we talk about one of the most influential and powerful and just flawless men on the planet, of course, that is Joe Biden never steps up?
Speaker 2: Think you all go, bless you all.
Speaker 1: Let's go, let's go, let let the world, let's go, let's go lick the world. Indeed, I think the world.
Speaker 3: That should be our motto for the weekend, as we had him to gather out, Let's go lick it.
Speaker 1: Let's go give it a good lick. Seriously typing Joe Biden gaff and oh my gosh, hours and hours of entertainment.
Speaker 6: Beautiful.
Speaker 1: The man knows how to stuff up a speech. What about this? Journalists have been told to stop stealing souvenirs from US President Joe Biden's official aircraft, so an infantry check on Air Force one after mister Biden's visit to the US West Coast and a couple of months ago, found several items were missing from its press section. People just taking a couple of little souvenirs. Branded pillowcases, glasses, gold rim plates among the items that allegedly vanished from the jet.
Speaker 3: I have to say, if I was a journalist following Joe Biden around and I was on his private jet, I'd be very, very tempted.
Speaker 1: Absolutely just to take something. And given Joe Biden is as alert as he is, I reckon he could steal his teeth and he didn't know. He muttered some absolute norm.
Speaker 3: He's just walking around making gummy speak for two weeks. Someone did someone take my teeth?
Speaker 1: America? Give it a good old lick thurteen, twenty four to ten. What special little souvenir did you steal?
Speaker 3: And when we don't condone fevery absolutely not.
Speaker 1: But you feel like most people have been in a situation where we're like, do you know what I might not get back here? This is a really special occasion. I want to remember it forever, absolutely, Or maybe you were being genuinely thrifty.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 6: Give us a call if you've maybe sampled something that perhaps she shouldn't have been.
Speaker 3: Everyone that gets on the air goes in the running for first class.
Speaker 6: In fifty k.
Speaker 1: I used to make it a bit of a habit back that I thought it was really really cool, particularly it's sort of nineteen or twenty. You think it's awesome to have alcoholic merchandise around your house.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is the thing, isn't it.
Speaker 1: She's we collected some bar mats. Did you use the journeys? Yeah, bar mats. So they used to be genuinely like tow so it'd be like two is new or whatever it was. And then they turned into those fancy mats, you know, the ones are sort of half stick on the bar. Yes, So you'd have to put them down your treehouse. And then you get home and you have little bar mats and you put that in the front kitchen and you'd be like, oh, this is so cool. Look at all their be emerged all that. There's like a rum post from the background. Now on your lad's lonely. What was that like?
Speaker 3: What was that feeling like when you woke up in the morning and you had a barmat stuff down the front of your pajamas.
Speaker 1: Not very good, No, not very good for things down there. No, I suppose the plus side was and no one else was ever really seeing it. They were they when you're sort of going down that direction in.
Speaker 3: Your case, you know, I mean, I mean, did you think you were going to pick up with a bar mat down in the front.
Speaker 6: Of your pants.
Speaker 1: No, it was pretty confident nothing was going to happen. It was a safe bet, as we'll go home with something thirteen twenty four to ten. What special little souvenir did you steal?
Speaker 3: Let's go to Bonnie your morning, Bonnie, what did you sample? Shall we say morning?
Speaker 5: It's not actually myself, it's my father, my dad. Every single booty trip he's come home with a bar stool from a pub out in the out in the smoking area. So it was not four different barsils from from pump. Oh.
Speaker 1: We've never met your dad, but we can absolutely know right now that he's a beautiful, perfect man.
Speaker 7: Bonnie.
Speaker 3: Can you can you please explain to me how he subtly steals a bar steal from a pub.
Speaker 5: Honestly, no idea. But I do remember once when I was young and I had a girlfriend over for a sleepover, and mom was like, oh, we got to go pick that up, like he's at the pub, and we were in the backseat and he legit put the bar stool on top of our lade.
Speaker 3: It is amazing, absolutely perfect. They don't match, though, do they, Bonnie? They're all different.
Speaker 5: No, surprisingly, they actually all match. Oh well.
Speaker 3: Standing, thank you, Bonnie.
Speaker 1: Real tile of robin Hood, isn't it?
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten give us a call this morning? What have you perhaps taken from somewhere that you shouldn't have?
Speaker 5: Brad?
Speaker 6: What have you perhaps sampled?
Speaker 10: Good morning?
Speaker 2: How are you good?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 13: I was actually my brother the same thing. Pubs around Adelaide, and he used to take wherever he went restaurants.
Speaker 5: As well, just the peakers.
Speaker 13: I don't know why he ended up with some that were not even fancy.
Speaker 1: Wow do you need salt and pepper shakers for every room of the house?
Speaker 6: That's true?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Pretty much?
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, I was not.
Speaker 3: When you're as obsessed with solti as I am.
Speaker 1: It's good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you, Brad, Donna, what have you sampled?
Speaker 2: Good morning?
Speaker 11: I've had to do a weird addiction that whenever I'm stay in a week a DNBA or a hotel, I have to take something with me like a flannel or a fridge magna or a steak knife like that.
Speaker 1: Wow, he scared Donna. It's going to be like a gateway little obsession where eventually you start stealing you know, the couch, and then it's a fridge, and then you steal the entire house.
Speaker 11: If I could fit it in my car.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the last time I went to our place that we ran as an Airbnb, I couldn't find my peeler, my vegetable peel at Donna, did you stay with us?
Speaker 11: No, I've never taken a vegetable pila.
Speaker 3: Right, Okay, well that's for life.
Speaker 6: Thank you, Donna. Let's go to Sean. Good morning Sean.
Speaker 13: I've said twenty four Guinness classes. Yeah, so that that was the sort of a beginning, yep. But yeah, I've got I had this like it started with a couple and then I put them on my shelf. I'm like, well, now it's an odd number. Yes, now I've got to get six.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 13: Then after I got six, I'm like, well, if I have six, if one break, that's going to be a odd number. I went to twelve, yep, and then I went, if ika twelve, if I have twenty four, it's a nice number.
Speaker 10: So I just I went to that number.
Speaker 13: Okay, but my my defense, right is each class is like thirteen dollars a class, and I know it only costs four dollars.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 13: I serve Guinness as well. Yeah, so my defense is is that every ten that I buy, I get a glass.
Speaker 1: Yeah, spot on. So it's actually making you read of money back.
Speaker 3: Okay, So have you stopped now you're happy with twenty four? What happens if you lose one and you've only got twenty three?
Speaker 13: Yeah, I'm thinking about that.
Speaker 6: Sure, Thank you so much everyone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this Friday, gather around Adelaide. Where else would you rather be?
Speaker 3: I'm here to tell you no one loves a Friday more than Jody and Hazy.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, don't we Don't we celebrate it? You know what I mean? Yeah, clink clink.
Speaker 6: Hazy started celebrating last night. I think he did.
Speaker 1: He did not like we said. I hope we said earlier this morning. I want both South Strain teams to win.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to South Australia to just really stick it to the rest of the nation.
Speaker 3: And I feel like, especially because all eyes are on us at the moment, we both want both of our teams to do really well as part of the showcase.
Speaker 1: Which want to celebrate all the good things that come with gather out.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately that's not what we got last night.
Speaker 8: So there's that Hazy was having last night with the size of his head massive.
Speaker 1: Six hundred plus mill Yeah, how big, boys.
Speaker 6: I'm surprised he's in today, to be honest.
Speaker 1: We had a couple of a couple of those.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Actually I went down swimming with arts so you want Yeah, I feel completely fine, excellent. How do you feel?
Speaker 6: I'm so fine?
Speaker 3: I left it half time mate.
Speaker 1: I'm talking after the Battle of the Bankers.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, well I know.
Speaker 3: And if your head wasn't big enough before Battle of the Bankers this morning and now.
Speaker 1: Out of control, she isn't need a crane to get me out of here at the moment. Unbelievable stuff. Anyway, Ryan Fisherl's going to join us very very soon. We have located the great Man. Yes, so he is present. Yeah, it's mentally not sure how he's feeling post crows are lost, because you know how passionately he goes for Autela.
Speaker 3: Let's check in with him, shall we?
Speaker 1: Before that, though, eight thirty seven on a Friday, I don't see a reason. Why not do you?
Speaker 3: I've gotten absolutely zero reason to protest.
Speaker 1: Do you know what, Joe's If you're on board, let's go. We're going back into on this daisy. Yeah, that's right, Friday, sweetie. Let's give you a nice big dose of knowledge to head into the weekend, particularly if I gather our maybe take this foot you tonight and press some of your mate. Sure some facts for the fifth of let's go back to nineteen seventy three. Pharreah Williams is born in Virginia Beach. He's fifty one today and he looks the best part of about twenty six.
Speaker 3: Does not age a day?
Speaker 1: He might be getting better for ell. Do you know what else is aging? Absolutely beautiful? I saw Fridel Denzel Washington. The guy might be getting younger. Yeah right, what is going on?
Speaker 3: What is with you perving on men on the internet?
Speaker 1: Excuse me very much? Oh no, my cloud's been leaked. Nineteen ninety Patrick Gainerfield born in Mobbed Creek was born. He is thirty four today. Is an absolute gun. How we feeling? Crow supporters still a little bit bitter that he left? Do you know what he gave you? One hundred and fifty games service though, and that's better than most when someone leaves to go back home.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's very true.
Speaker 1: Fortunately, he's been so much better at your want.
Speaker 3: It saved his best, saved his best footing for the KT.
Speaker 1: It don't say that last nineteen seventy six abs Fernando but against record sixteen week rain at number one in This Train Singles Charts, What It Hits, Give Hits. No Scrubs by t Orc, the number one song on April the fifth in nineteen ninety nine. It's actually our motto and over nine one one and particularly Jodie and Hazy No scrubs, scrab scrubs were a lab one and that's me explined as a
Speaker 7: Sim