Speaker 1: On Scars Ostrodia.
Speaker 2: This it's the Reader Panehy Show.
Speaker 3: Good evening, Anne, Welcome to the Riata Panehy Show. Coming up tonight.
Speaker 4: Australia set to lose as businesses look to shift investment to the US, with President Trump promising to cut red tape and the corporate tax rate. I'll speak to prumcsqueen about that shortly. President Elect Donald Trump joins Elon Musk to watch the latest rocket launch of SpaceX as his transition team names more cabinet selections. Army Horowitz with the latest from the US. Also joining me tonight, Diane D. D. Dunlevy and Adam B. Coleman.
Speaker 3: And you didn't think I was going to forget left He's losing it. Tonight it stars the Washington Posts. Jennifer Ruben. How about this, Republicans want to kill your kids?
Speaker 5: It's actually true.
Speaker 4: But first, Donald Trump's new Department of Government Efficiency, to be headed by Elon Musk and Vivek Ramaswami, has inspired proposals for our own cost cutting agency in Australia.
Speaker 3: Amid fresh figures showing.
Speaker 4: That bureaucracies have become way too blow to taxpayers are forking out over two hundred and thirty two billion dollars every year to pay for over two and a half million public sector employees with generous pay rises and hiring spree. Seeing the public service spending a record amount of twenty seven point three percent of Australia's GDP, we've now got one in five workers in Australia employed by the government. Joining me now for more on this. The Sky News contributor pro McSween through these figures don't look sustainable. One in five workers is now funded by the taxpayer.
Speaker 6: Well, we know that charmers in Albanisi are buying, you know, opportunities to overcome their economic woes, their mismanagement. This spending on this incredibly inflated public service, not just federally but in every state, is really keeping inflation high. And you can be lied to by charmers is trying to sugarcoat it and say, look inflation, we're in charge.
Speaker 5: We've got it secured. We all know that this is wrong.
Speaker 6: We can see it every day in our household hold. We don't need him to be lying to us, and we don't buy it. And the fact that they're spending so much money to try and get themselves out of this economic malaise that we're in. Is just showing what's wrong with this country, you know, and I think that people are.
Speaker 5: Waking up to them.
Speaker 6: They can say all they like, Well, our lived experience is that this government is capable of running this economy and we have to show that we don't buy it anymore at the next election.
Speaker 3: Well, we've just seen that. In the US election.
Speaker 4: We kept hearing from the bureaucrats, the politicians, and certainly the left wing media how great the US economy was. But that's not how Americans felt. They were struggling to make ends meet, and they voted accordingly.
Speaker 3: John Ruddick of the.
Speaker 4: Libertarian Party in New South Wales is proposing a state level Department of Government Efficiency.
Speaker 3: Here's what he had to say yesterday.
Speaker 1: I give notice that on the next sitting day, I will move one that this Chamber calls on the New South Wales government to learn from the example being set by the incoming Trump administration in the United States and introduced a Department of Government Efficiency known as DOZE, to slash the size of bureaucracy and reduce government waste.
Speaker 3: True, what do you think about that?
Speaker 5: I couldn't agree more with him.
Speaker 6: Good on him for suggesting it. Of course it will never happen. The words government and efficiency just don't go to get We have all these layers of government with federal state and these little deputies that are running around in councils, and they're spending our money that is wasted so many times over bureau there's so much administration that they're falling over each other, they're doubling up. We know that there's so much wastage that's occurring because life is so confusing now and so convoluted because of all the demands the regulations that they put on us. And we can see that there's no effect to what's going on. The bureaucrats don't want anything to know about it, because of course it's against they'll all be out of jobs.
Speaker 5: But it's really the most ineffecient way to run a country.
Speaker 6: And we've got to find someone a politician brave enough. Looks like John Roddick's on the right path, But the trouble is no one's going to support him other than probably the punters.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, we are definitely over regulated. All those new bureaucat crats have to do something the bureaucracy has absolutely exploded and the amount of red tape, green tape, black tape is now huge. If you want to do any sort of development in this country, if you want to invest money, employ people, you're going to run into some hurdles. I want to bring you some footage of Green Senator Marine Fruki. She has called for Australians to change their eating habits, not necessarily to improve their health, but to save the planet.
Speaker 7: In conclusion, we simply have to develop new laws to band fossil fuels and use more renewable sources of energy, as well as change our eating habits if we are to ensure a safe and sustainable environment for future generations.
Speaker 4: I don't feel like I need that sort of advice from Marine Fruke. What about you, Purum explain? Are you going to change your eating habits to help save the planet.
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 6: No, In a word, this woman would have to be as almost rivaling Lydia thought for the most unpopular politician in this country.
Speaker 5: And you know they say greens, what are they? They? Roots and leaves?
Speaker 6: Well, you know, I wish she'd leave us alone and get out of our dietary habits.
Speaker 5: The hypocrisy of these people is astounding.
Speaker 6: How dare they now dip into what we should be telling throwing down our throats.
Speaker 5: You know, she always oversteps the mark, as.
Speaker 6: Do a lot of these greenies, and I think that their credibility has been, you know, really rocked over the last few months, and let's hope it continues to be with sort of these ridiculous posits of theirs.
Speaker 4: Now, big business has worn that Australia will be left behind as Donald Trump's pro business policies accelerate growth in the US and attract investment there instead of in markets like Australia where there is a lot of red tape, a high cost, high inflation. While Australia's full company tax rate is thirty percent, Trump is going to lower that in the States to fifteen percent. At the moment, it's sitting at twenty one and that's for companies that are going to make their products in the US. So he wants to boost manufacturing in the US. And when he was president last time around, he cut the corporate tax rate in the States from thirty five to twenty one percent, So we know he's got a track record for doing this through McSween. I guess you can see why there's this warning that businesses are going to shift their investment to the US where energy costs are lower, labor costs are lower, and now they're going to have a significantly lower corporate tax rate.
Speaker 6: Well reata when you think about it, you'd have to have your head read to really start a business in this country. You know you're considered public enemy number one if you're a business that runs a profit. You're fighting against these ridiculous energy price hikes, which if Albanezy stays in, are going to get worse and worse and impact every business in this country. We've got the crazy I our laws, as you've pointed out, corporate taxes. I think we're the second highest in the world.
Speaker 5: Everywhere you look.
Speaker 6: There's an impediment to doing business in this country where we've got a brain drain. Now people are going overseas because they can't be they're not supported or recognized.
Speaker 5: They're taxed to the nth degree, So why would you run a business here.
Speaker 6: So it's the best thing that's probably happened that if Dutton gets in and he sees what Trump's doing, maybe it will fire government up to really try and stimulate this country, because otherwise we're just going to be left behind.
Speaker 5: We already are on the back foot and it's going to get so much worse.
Speaker 4: I think the left thing that can tax us to prosperity. Whilst someone like Donald Trump understands if you want businesses to thrive, if you want living standards to go up, you get out of their way. You let them do what they do best instead of regulating them to death.
Speaker 3: Before you go.
Speaker 4: AFL Commission chair Richard Goid has revealed he intends to stay on in the role until twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 3: I think he was expected that he was going to leave.
Speaker 4: This is the same Richard Goid who ticked off on every one of Alan Joyce's terrible decisions at Quantas that are still causing issues over there.
Speaker 3: Prue, is there any accountability at the AFL.
Speaker 5: Well, it doesn't appear to be.
Speaker 6: I mean, the bloke's got really thick skin, so he's on a good wicket. He's got all his first class flights guaranteed for you, and maybe he's wanting that gold parts for the AFL for as long as possible. But you know, mate, it's time to go. You know, give someone else a chance get that new generation in and you aren't that effective.
Speaker 4: Sadly, prefix Swain, thanks for your time tonight. Joining me now is broadcaster and journalist D D.
Speaker 3: Dunlevy. Did he Let's start.
Speaker 4: With the video footage of the birthday party of Sean Diddy Combs, one that he organized for Meek Mill back in twenty fourteen.
Speaker 3: This video has resurface with.
Speaker 4: The property manager of the location, the Parisian Palace in Las Vegas, claiming that there were broken bottles of alcohol, used condoms, blood on the bedding, powder, razor blades by the hundreds, lubricant on the dresses and marble floors, panties, bras, and even two iPhones in the bushes behind the bowling alley.
Speaker 3: And this man sounds like quite the party. Do you think we're going.
Speaker 4: To see footage of these parties, but particularly the freak out parties were all the grotesque goings on were happening. And given the fact that we're hearing he taped everything, He had video cameras with him at all times.
Speaker 8: Well, that's where I've got a question mark as to whether he filmed this or whether the property manager has bobbed up after this is ten.
Speaker 9: Years ago, this party.
Speaker 8: There's something concerning me a bit about this, and we get it by now we've heard that.
Speaker 9: Diddy has wild parties, but he's in jail.
Speaker 8: He's awaiting trial in May next year on some pretty serious charges.
Speaker 9: It could be beginning, etc.
Speaker 4: Could be in jail for the rest of his life if convicted exactly.
Speaker 8: So, while this is a salacious story, I'm concerned that the more of this sort of story that bobs up, it's playing into the hands of the defense. They're going to at some point be able to argue that he's not going to get a fair trial. But where will they get jury of people who haven't heard all of these claims. And I'm also just vaguely skeptical about this property manager who says that he found cocaine all over the house, but he thought it was icing sugar.
Speaker 4: Well, of course, when you see a wild party attended by rock stars, you assume icing sugar.
Speaker 9: Of course.
Speaker 8: And then he went around and collected it all and said he got about half a gram altogether.
Speaker 9: So his credibility is not high.
Speaker 4: Well, how do you feel about your name being b smirched? Because now we say, Diddy.
Speaker 3: You know it's you know, it's like my son and Hunter.
Speaker 4: When Hunter Biden's antiques became world famous, Hunter pane here had a moment to deal with that because it was the coolest name for many years, and now it's associated with Hunter Biden.
Speaker 9: Yep, I'll go da da instead of is Yep.
Speaker 4: Now, there's a lot of celebrities who are nervous, not just about Sean Diddy Combs's parties and lists being released, but also the high profile individuals, including a few billionaires who are on the Jeffrey Epstein list. Allegedly, Elon Musk was talking about this to Tucker Carlson just before the election.
Speaker 10: I'd like to see a matchup of those called the top hundred puppet masters in the fting client list. They've not tried to prosecute even one, not even the worst offender on the fting client list. They have not even tried to prosecute even one. That's insane.
Speaker 11: Because they have a lot of diabetic grandmothers who were outside the Capitol on January sixth, they're kind of occupied.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean they've put like one of five or six hundred January six protesters in prison, and not one person on the fting client list.
Speaker 9: Will that ever come out?
Speaker 10: Do you think? You know? I think part of why Kamala is getting so much support is that if Trump wins, that e FTEIN client list is going to become public. Yes, and some of those billionaires behind Kamala are terrified of that outcome.
Speaker 4: That's fascinating there from el on Mask saying that there's maybe a few billionaires we're donating to Kamala hoping that the status quo would remain, that Epstein list would remain secret. To me, it's incredible that nobody has been charged. This is how can you have a sex trafficker and there's nobody who's actually part taken in what he has done, who has been involved implicit in those horrible abuses.
Speaker 8: Are starting to look and I'm not saying it is, but it's starting to look a little bit like there is some sort of a conspiracy between some elements of the media who and you know yourself as well as I do, that the media hear about things that people are not publishing, things that they perhaps know.
Speaker 9: It's only a matter of time though, someone will break ranks.
Speaker 4: And I find so, and I think there is an expectation, as you heard there from Elon Musk, that with Trump's second term, there is going to be revelations a lot of people who perhaps have been held in high esteem in the business world, in the celebrity world are going to be named and shamed.
Speaker 3: Good see if that happens. Now, let's go to comedian Dave Coolier.
Speaker 4: He's had to come out and defend his friend in a former Full House co star John Stamos, after Stamos was hit with that branch of hate comments on Instagram for wearing a bold cap in solidarity with Coollier, who is battling cancer.
Speaker 3: It seems like some people are desperate to be offended on behalf of others.
Speaker 4: If the guy who's suffering from cancer isn't offended, then why should anybody else be? Sure, he could have shaved his head in solidarity, but it's such a good head of hair and he didn't want to shave it.
Speaker 8: Well, and most likely it's actually he's an actor, professional actors, probably in his contract that he cannot drastically change his looks, which is pretty standard for a lot of actors.
Speaker 9: I find this story really genuinely upsetting.
Speaker 8: I mean, he's a man who is literally in a fight for his life, Dave Coolier, and he's having to deal with this upset caused by these sad, pathetic, cruel people who are having a go because his mate turned up and didn't shave his head in order for whatever reason, I don't know what they wanted him.
Speaker 9: To do that for. He made Dad Coolia laugh.
Speaker 8: Dad Coolia has lost his mother, his sister, and his niece to cancer. This is the last thing he needs and get these people and making his life worse to make whatever point they're trying to make.
Speaker 4: Exactly of all the things to be outraged about and pick something else. Now, this is a man who's regularly outraged, but for good reason. I think actor Hugh Grant has given a rare insight into some of the regrets he has about being a farther that at a relatively older age.
Speaker 2: I had them much too old in life.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 2: I started when I was fifty two.
Speaker 12: And now you know I first kid, you were fifty two?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: I'm sixty four, you know, and the youngest is six, and I need a long stint in a sanatorium or an abby.
Speaker 4: Did he He He's got five children, so he started late, but he kept having them, and he does seem like a bit of a disagreeable fellow. But I can't help but agree with him about this rant.
Speaker 2: I am one enormous pet peeve. That's all I do. I walk around the streets peeving. I don't like people walking slowly. I don't like people with backpacks. I don't like people with backpacks on their front. I don't like people with backpacks and water bottles. I don't like water bottles. What's the whole water bottle thing? Why do my children have to go to school with the water? They have to cart water across London? What's wrong with a drinking fountain? I mean, don't get me started. Or I don't like leaf blowers, roadworks with no people working on them. I'm pretty much Larry David.
Speaker 3: I'm with him.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of his said there that resonates with me. I don't know about you.
Speaker 8: Well, not so much what he said, but the fact that he's got five children who knew and it actually made me love Hugh Grant Moore because he's clearly protected those children from from the public eye, which I'm giving him a big tick for.
Speaker 4: And he resents them having to carry water all across town. He's exactly right. What's wrong with them drinking fountain? Why do we need to be and the water bottles are getting bigger and bigger.
Speaker 9: Yes, I'm a chronic water carrier.
Speaker 3: That one of those. That's why I don't resonate with you, did done Levy. I can't keep talking to you now that I know that. Oh, I'm just right, Yes, still to come.
Speaker 4: The left is losing it class President elect Donald Trump joins Elon Musk to watch SpaceX's latest rocket launch.
Speaker 3: Horowitz will be with me with the latest from the US.
Speaker 4: Welcome back now it's time for left is losing it and I can't get enough of the humiliation ritual MSNBC host Joe and Mikha subjecting themselves to proving to the dim witted audience that they are utterly unprincipled, unscrupulous. Let's have another look at the sort of things that were saying before the election and what they're saying now.
Speaker 11: And then he says that the news network that is most critical of him should be taken off the air.
Speaker 3: This is not a reach.
Speaker 11: I could go back and talk about Nazi Germany and I do it I do it without any concerns whatsoever. And if people can't start drawing the parallels, well you're just stupid, or you have your head in the sand, or you're one of them.
Speaker 3: You're one of them.
Speaker 4: Yes, that was before the election, but now they've met with Donald Trump at Mara Lago, a meeting they beg for, Yes, they beg to meet the man that they likened to Hitler.
Speaker 13: We would appreciate the opportunity to speak with the president liked himself. On Friday, we were given the opportunity to do just that. Joe and I went to Mara a Lago to meet personally with President like Trump.
Speaker 4: And it should surprise no one that the views Sunny Houstin had a big problem with Joe and Mika normalizing Donald Trump, you know, normalizing the guy who just won the election in a landslide.
Speaker 14: And I don't think you need to sit down for ninety minutes at Mara a Lago and kiss his ring to be able to speak truth and to be able to cover a story. So maybe they're not journalists in the true sense. Maybe they're saying that their opinion general journalists. But we have to remember that Trump is the guy who ushered in the era of fake news.
Speaker 4: Me wow here that Meker and Joe Scarborough. You two aren't real journalists. And Sonny Donald Trump did not usher in.
Speaker 3: The era of fake news.
Speaker 4: He was just the one to call out your lies and activism masquerading as journalism, like the fake news you spread about Matt Gates in recent days, which resulted in this apology earlier today.
Speaker 15: Sonny, you have illegal I do have illegal not thank you wippy. Matt Gates has long denied all allegations, calling the claims quote invented, and saying in a statement to ABC News that this false smear following a three year criminal investigation should be viewed with great skepticism. That dog investigation was closed with no charges being brought.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure how sincere that sow faced apology was from Sonny. Maybe Matt Gates should demand another one until she gets it right. And if you want to know why Matt Gates scares them so much, then have a look at this.
Speaker 3: Whether he's questioning the Secretary.
Speaker 4: Of Defense about his Doug predictions or berating fellow politicians for being owned by lobby, is Matt Gates is feelss.
Speaker 16: You guys told us that Russia couldn't lose. You told us that the Taliban couldn't immediately win. And so I guess I'm wondering what in the seven hundred and seventy three billion dollars that you're requesting today is going to help you make assessments that are accurate in the face of so many blown calls. I take no lecture on asking patriotic Americans to weigh in and contribute to this fight from those who would grovel and bend mee for the lobbyists and special interests who own our leadership, who have oh boo all you want, who have hollowed out this town and have borrowed against the future of our future generations. I'll be happy to fund my political operation through the work of hard working Americans ten and twenty and thirty dollars at a time, and you all keep showing up at the lobbyist fundraisers and see how that goes for you.
Speaker 4: Let's have some fun now with a couple of liftings losing it protesting Donald Trump, but just start on them to explain why they're protesting. That's where their bold, brave activism falls apart.
Speaker 16: How important are women's rights more important than yours? And mind?
Speaker 3: What rights do men have that women don't?
Speaker 10: I think I'm done here today.
Speaker 16: Guys, what rights do men have that women don't?
Speaker 9: Gross?
Speaker 4: Doesn't that sum up the modern anti Trump left? Just angry, ill informed attention seekers And it's not new. Not only are these anti Trump weirdos anger and full of bio, they are also massive hypocrites. They will even abuse the minorities they pretend to care about if those minorities think for themselves and vote accordingly. Remember this charming woman. Here's a little throwback to a white lifty woman losing it at Latino voters because they backing Donald Trump.
Speaker 17: These are voters who are either illiterate, they can't read.
Speaker 3: They're voting for an like Trump. That's why I'm here, isn't it?
Speaker 9: There?
Speaker 5: Isn't it.
Speaker 3: They're right to vote who they want for two and it's my right to tell them.
Speaker 17: They're idiots and they're illiterate, they can't read, they can't assess. All they do is watch box news, but that's their whole experience. And know that they hate Cuba and Castro. It's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Do you support Cuba?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 14: I do?
Speaker 3: The communist.
Speaker 5: Yes I do.
Speaker 4: I'm a socialist, and Republicans should pray that their political opponents remain as dumb and rational as the likes of the Washington Posts Jennifer Ruben Here, she advises the Democrats to double down on that hate and hysteria to win.
Speaker 3: And you have to be pithy. What do I mean by pithy? How about this? Republicans want to kill your kids?
Speaker 5: It's actually true.
Speaker 6: If you're going to oppose vaccinations, if you're going to stop break through medical research.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 4: Republicans want to kill your kids. A winning strategy there for the Democrats. Let's hope they listen to her.
Speaker 3: Can you believe what has become of the once respected Washington Post?
Speaker 4: Plenty more lefties losing it With my next guest, documentary filmmaker and commentator Army Horoid's Army.
Speaker 3: President elect Donald Trump.
Speaker 4: Watched on as Elon Musk's SpaceX conducted another successful launch of its starship Rocket. I'm going to say you look like a proud father there. And President Trump also came a student for a few minutes, as Elon Musk explained balls about to happen.
Speaker 10: It's politically trying to use its entire body as a range, and then it's using these flats just can pull this possession trying to cheat you roughly a sentent, you can be angled.
Speaker 4: The ass ah MEI I've got to side. It looks like America is back.
Speaker 18: Yeah, you know, of course you have the entire left outrage that Elon Musk would be involved in any way, shape or form with the government. I mean, why would you want one of the most talented human beings on earth trying to help us move this country forward. Look, Elon Musk didn't build three businesses. He built three industries. Okay, uh, this is the guy that's being demonized because they hate where they hate. They hit prime enterprise. They want the government not to be streamlined. They want the government bigger, They want more people the government doles, not less people. And they see Elon Musk as a danger to that principle. Look, I'll tell you what. Weake me up when Elon Musk fails at a single thing, and then let's maybe have a conversation.
Speaker 4: Well they did he still love him When he was the champion of the electric cars, When he was leading that industry, he was seen as a bit of a hero, and he was a Democrat who donated to the Democrats. As soon as he got red peels and he saw just what the left had turned into, that's when they turned against him. So it just shows you it doesn't matter what you do, how successful you are, if you deviate from that world, that will come after you.
Speaker 3: I want to ask you about Trump's promise.
Speaker 4: To start mass deportations on day one of his administration.
Speaker 3: What can we expect to see from that?
Speaker 18: Yeah, I don't really have to prognosticate or guess, because he's already done it right. I mean, he started a legal immigration into this country because he had remain in Mexico. He made a silent loss tougher, he built the wall, he deported people. We can all see this going forward. Look, he is going to use executive power on day one, which, by the way, the executive power that Biden simply said he couldn't find except for use it for every other purpose under the sun other than immigration.
Speaker 9: The key is going to.
Speaker 18: Be crafting this in a way that will A get through the courts and b survive the next administration. Now, how does he get through the courts. He has a much easier playing field because he's elected two hundred federal judges his first time around, and also has a Supreme Court. Let's obviously tilted toward him now when it comes to making sure because remember, executive order can be overturned by the next administration. We've had, that's what we've had, this problem of republican president, democratic president.
Speaker 9: All they thinks, ping, pogging.
Speaker 3: Back and forth.
Speaker 18: Look, it's now going to be easier for him to basically make it executive power proof by creating legislation through bills because now he can controls not on the executive branch obviously, but also the Senate in Congress that they can push through laws that will restrict immigration. Now, the problem is going to be really deportation because from a logistical perspective, first of all, because look, if he's able to deport a million people here, which is a huge number. Look, Obama was called the reporter in chief. He only deported half a millions, we'd be doubled that to a million. If you do that for four years, that's only a third of the twelve million illegals that came across the border under Joe Biden. So it's tough. And also he's going to be fighting against essentially a blue wall, if I may of governors and of mayors who are going to fight against deportation. Michelle Rule Boston, for example, came out publicly.
Speaker 3: JB.
Speaker 18: Pritzker came out publicly saying they're going to fight against it. He's going to have that problem. But the problem that the Democrats are having is this is the will of people they elected. He didn't look, he didn't hide, right, Trump did at hide what he wanted to do with immigration. The people elected him knowing that actually because of that, So good luck Democrats.
Speaker 9: Yep.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's got a clear mandate.
Speaker 4: Like you said, he controls the House, the Senate, obviously, the presidency's got the popular vote, clear mandate, undeniable. The issue of election integrity is still there, though you would think with such a resounding victory it wouldn't be such an issue. But you've got a case in Pennsylvania, Democrat led case they were trying to count illegal mail in ballots that went all the way to the state's high court. They ruled that that wasn't going to happen. But why are they still even counting.
Speaker 3: Votes two weeks after the election.
Speaker 4: We have a state like Florida, which has got a significantly high population. They counted almost every single vote on election night, but now the parts of the country they're still counting.
Speaker 18: Yeah, Democrat Bob Casey refuses to concede here. They're a public right, Yeah. Do I smell some apocrisy here? Possibly, Rita.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 18: The Democrats want to continue counting illegal ballots, but they are the protectors of democracy. I don't know hypocrisy anybody. Look, Yes, it's a massive problem the Democrats out on their hand. And also look, the other problem they have is that even people among John Fetterman, who I have said over and over again as a guy who I love, I have I promoted even though he's a Democrat, Joshapiro, who've named I don't know how many times on this show. They are Democrats of Pennsylvania who are fighting against this. Good for them for upholding American democracy. I'm just curious.
Speaker 3: Do you think Trump is.
Speaker 18: Actually going to use law fair to go after Bob Casey the Democrats? I don't think so.
Speaker 3: Well, maybe you should.
Speaker 4: Maybe that's the way you stop them behaving like this. There's certainly plenty in the Trump camp who do want to have a bit of a reckoning and see a few people pursued for their behavior.
Speaker 3: The View.
Speaker 4: We know, we love the View on this program. It gives us so much content. And one of the hosts of the View will be Goldberg seems to have got herself in a bit of hot water, but she's.
Speaker 3: Doubling down on her claims.
Speaker 4: A bakery, Holtzmann's Bakery in Staten Island, refused to take her order because of her political views. The bakery says they were experiencing mechanical issues.
Speaker 3: They've got a sixty year old boiler that.
Speaker 4: Was not working when Whoopee's request came through. But Whoopy is not accepting that, and she's had this to say.
Speaker 19: It does seem a little that when we call a few weeks before my birthday and we were told they couldn't process the order for my birthday because I'm an equipment failure.
Speaker 4: Now, Whoopi Goldberg first complained about this on The View on an episode during an episode that was celebrating her birthday his sixty ninth birthday, and there's now been so much criticism Army, not just from the customers of this bakery, but also from politicians and people in the legal fraternity encouraging the bakery to sue Whoopee saying that they've been defamed by this suggestion that they're not taking orders because of her political beliefs.
Speaker 16: Yeah.
Speaker 18: Look, I'm not a big fan of being over reltigious unless necessary. I will remind Whoopi Goldberg talking about bakeries that a bakery in Ohio sued Oberlin College and won thirty seven million dollars for defamation, saying the bakery was racist when they in fact were not so. I would say, be very careful, Whilpee when you talk about accusing big Look this tracks with woodby Goldberg. She bathed in victimhood.
Speaker 3: She wants to be a victim.
Speaker 18: She jumps at the chance of being a victim.
Speaker 9: This is an.
Speaker 18: Opportunity for two to construct something out of probably it sounds like whole cloth. Look, this is funny because this is really projection on the side of the left. It's the left who likes to use economic muscle and boycott to punish their opponents. Here's another example of that where she's tried to put a bakery that's been around for one hundred years. This is prohibition out of business. It's unfortunate, it's gross, but really kind of conforms with who she is.
Speaker 9: Yep.
Speaker 4: And she didn't name the bakery on the view, but she named the location and it was clear to everybody who she was talking about. So very quickly this became the story. And I do like that the bakery and its customers are fighting back.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 4: I think we've all need to apologize to Oprah because there were claims circulating that her company received one million dollars for that Kamala Harris interview, town hall, whatever you want to call it.
Speaker 3: It was just a fluff piece army. It looks like she was actually paid two point five million dollars.
Speaker 4: Now Oprah will say this was for the production costs, for the salaries of everybody involved, But normally you don't charge the interview subject to interview them. This is all very strange.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 18: Look, you and I are in the content production business, but we have a sense of what things cost. I mean, I saw the interview that she did, I saw that town hall that did not cost two point five million dollars. And by the way, also was not forget that the call me daddy or smack me and call me Daddy podcast. She also paid them, you know, in the well for the six figures as well, where she basically shot at from my hotel room and had some plastic or cardboard behind her. This is not things that cost you, and I know that sounds kind of fishy. What I find interesting, though, is that for all that money, at two point five million dollars that she spent on Oprah Winfrey, she only got one point two million views, not a very good cost benefit analysis. And for the Call Me Daddy podcast that got less than a million views for over one hundred and fifty or whatever one thousand dollars, look man to just buy comparison, The last interview you and I did got over two million views, and I'm pretty sure I didn't get anywhere near that. Maybe I should be asking for more money.
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe we should stop talking about these figures and tonight's if it's not up to two million within fourty eight hours, well I'll be looking for a new guest.
Speaker 3: May that's how we roll here.
Speaker 4: I want to talk to you about Katie Hokel, the New York governor.
Speaker 3: Your governor. You are in New YORKA.
Speaker 4: She wants New Yorkers to be grateful to her for saving them money.
Speaker 3: And it's a very bizarre way.
Speaker 4: To introduce the concept of a congestion tax.
Speaker 3: Have a listened.
Speaker 12: From day one, I have made affordability for New York family is a top priority. I always have and I always will fight to put more money in the pockets of everyday New Yorkers.
Speaker 4: A very odd way in data me to announce a nine dollars congestion tax.
Speaker 3: It's pretty steep.
Speaker 4: And to pretend that she's saving people money.
Speaker 3: Wow, the hootspar on her.
Speaker 18: Yeah, great work, let's love it. Listen. It's it's interesting. I live in New York, right, so this directly affects me. And the truth is is that we do have a problem with our infrastructure, by the way, and that's the way it needed to be framed, right, She's not saying anybody it's costing people money. And by the way, you know it's costing. It's not a progressive tax at all. It's going to cost that people who have to commute in here, particularly the poorer working class who have to live outside the civics. They can't afford the ransom Manhattan more money than the rich who live here. That's the bigger problem, frankly, is that she's going after her own constituency. But she should have framed it in a different way, saying, look, we have a crumbling infrastructure. We have a problem on our bus system, we trains the subways, and then we need to fix it and this is the only way we can fix it.
Speaker 15: She framed it.
Speaker 18: That way, maybe people will get a bored, but doing it the way she is is just so disingenuous and wrong. It's ridiculous.
Speaker 4: Before you go, we've got a case of like father, like son. When I saw this vision of Hunter Biden at Disneyland, I thought he was Joe for a second. The family resemblance there is a little bit disturbing.
Speaker 3: He's got that Joe Biden days happening and army.
Speaker 4: Anyone who's seen the contents of his laptop, the images and videos we can't show you on this family friendly show, might be questioning what he's doing in Disney.
Speaker 18: Yeah. Well, that's the cost of spending a lot of time with hookers and a lot of blow. I mean, that's the kind of days it puts you in. So yeah, maybe me spent a little more of a clean life, clean living. You might have looked better. But hey, I'm never gonna fault the guy for going to Disneyland, the happiest place on earth. Good for him, I got no problem with that.
Speaker 4: Well, yes, I don't know if he was enjoying himself though, judging by the vision we've just shown, Army Horowitz.
Speaker 3: Always a pleasure. Thanks for your time tonight.
Speaker 9: Pleasure is in mine.
Speaker 3: Still to come.
Speaker 4: The huge cultural shift triggered by Donald Trump's election victory, Adam b. Coleman has the details. Welcome back joining me now as founder of wrong Speak Publishing, Adam Bate Coleman. Adam, you've written on a fantastic piece about the presidential election triggering a huge cultural shift and how it's suddenly cool to be a Republican.
Speaker 3: It's cool to be maga. Tell me about this phenomenon.
Speaker 20: Yeah. I think the Trump dance phenomenon just shows that American missus Donald Trump as a cultural figure. And I think much of the election win allowed for that Hayes to kind of disappear from the American public, and now people are realizing that he's actually very much so a character. You know, he's a lovable person, someone that is inadvertently funny, at times. But he's not this unique monster, this hitlarian character that has been I would say unfairly placed on him since he decided to run for office. I think America suffered from amnesia almost a decade now, and just forgetting who he was and how influential he was in our society, especially in our culture.
Speaker 3: He is a funny man. This is a thing.
Speaker 4: He's not just inadvertently funny. He's deliberately funny. And the people who are not afflicted with Trump derangement syndrome, whether they vote for him or not, can see that when you see him interviewed, when he does his speeches, he pokes fun at himself. He makes jokes, and it's very relatable. You talked about the Trump dance. We've seen that go viral. More and more sports stars are doing the dance, and you wrote that this is for the radical left their greatest nightmare because the spell over Americans to see Trump as a monster is fading. They now see him as someone who's humanized and returning him to that status as a and I quote you here, a lovable cultural icon. What does this shift mean for America? One of the things that's really shocked me is seeing the footballers do the dance during not just college football, but in the NFL. It wasn't that long ago that we saw all that far left activism in the NFL that really upset a lot of their fan base, players taking their knee for BLM. But now they're doing the Trump dance. If you said that a few years ago, I would have said you were crazy.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 20: I mean, it's so interesting how quickly the culture shifts and how free people are allowed to express themselves when it comes to anything revolving around Trump. You know, you even just mentioning his name would at list is some sort of negative reaction if you said it in the wrong crowd. And you know, I live in the Northeast, where you know, it's a blue state, and I went to a restaurant and I saw a table filled with people wearing Trump paraphernalia, something I never saw before. You know, so a lot of people feel very comfortable knowing that most of the most of America supports Donald Trump, and they don't feel less scared, and they feel a lot more free to see him as someone who represents America. And that's what most Americans feel like. He is an American icon. It's just that we've just gone through this phase over the past, you know, eight to ten years of forgetting that.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 4: One of the lines I heard uttered by a Trump supporter was that we won the popular vote, start acting like it. So even though he won in twenty sixteen and it was a pretty convincing victory in many ways, there was still this perception out there that we can't normalize Donald Trump, where he is still this ogre figure. But it seems like other than in that really leftist echo chamber, that's no longer the case. You have got even high profile people coming out and pledging their support.
Speaker 3: And I heard Whole Cogan of.
Speaker 4: All people, being interviewed this week, and he said the reason he came out and finally was public with his support was because Trump got shot and he got back up straight away, and he made whole Hogan, who had been supporting him privately, feel like a coward because he wasn't brave enough to actually say it publicly. And I wonder how many other celebrities like the Sylvester Stallone and some of the country and music stars are in the same boat where they felt like cowards being supporters privately.
Speaker 20: Yeah, I would imagine that there are many you know, some of them still take the risk of seeing these things publicly. In their industry, you know, unfortunately, would is heavily left leaning. There's still ramifications if you are showing public support for any Republican, nevertheless Donald Trump. But at the end of the day, what we're seeing is America healing. I think that we're getting to a point where we're just seeing him as a person. And I think that's what's been so detrimental about American politics is that the narrative has always been, especially for the past eight years, about dehumanizing the opposition. There is something uniquely immoral about Donald Trump, or if you're a Republican, there's something uniquely im moral about the Democrats. And the reality is that these are flawed individuals. Everyone thinks that they're right, and I think many people have good intentions, including Donald Trump, and I think we should, you know, obviously, criticize him. Donald Trump is a politician. We can criticize him. He's going to be, you know, the president very soon once again, so we should criticize him. We should old him accountable. He's made a lot of promises and I'm someone who voted for him, and I have high expectations for him, but I don't see him as you know, Hitlarian. I don't see him as anything else but a man. He's a man, just like any other president who's been in charge of this country, and we should measure him as such, not as a monster.
Speaker 4: Finally, Adam, I want to play you a clip from UFC fighter Jim Miller. There's been lots of focus on UFC great John Jones, particularly after he paid tribute to Donald Trump after his amazing win, but Jim Miller also had the crowd cheering when he said this after his fight New York.
Speaker 21: I got one thing to say. First, we need justice for Peter, right, like you know, it's not justice, Sarah, it's all the kids that went hungry that night and all the other things that the money and resources could have been worth too.
Speaker 13: Hopefully that.
Speaker 21: Plan things to stay level.
Speaker 4: Adam, it's incredible to think that paint out the squirrel and the raccoon played a role in the US presidential election.
Speaker 3: Explained to my audience what that was all about.
Speaker 20: Yeah, I mean, Peanut was basically a famous online squirrel, and honestly, I wasn't even familiar with Peanut until his killing by the New York State government, removed from a house where you know he was. He was a rescue squirrel, raised he was basically an indoor squirrel, and the government came in, took him, claimed that he might be dangerous, and ultimately killed him, meanwhile leaving you know, the people who owned him devastated because they loved him, just like you know, I love my dog. I would be, you know, traumatized if the government came into my house and euthanized my dog. But it was just a perfect example of government overreach. The amount of force that was used to come in there for a squirrel, different departments, judges signing off on warrants and all these types of things. You know, it was just utterly ridiculous, and for what reason. Nothing really came from it, and it was stemming from, I believe, stemming from one single complaint. So, you know, Peanut is just an example of government just completely overreaching.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, it was something I didn't know about Peanut or the raccoon until the government sees them and kill them. But then I saw those videos, and you can see why that had such a following. The videos are beautiful. They were both hand raised, so there were pets that weren't wild animals, and to have them killed for their own good or for someone's good was just a perfect example of what too much bureaucracy can do.
Speaker 9: Adam B.
Speaker 4: Coleman, thank you so much for your time tonight, and that's it from me. Up next is Newsnight. I'll see you at eleven tomorrow