Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to the podcast. It's been a day, guys, it's been a day. Thanks Mitch, Thanks, it's been a day.
Speaker 2: What now, hang on hanging let's start again.
Speaker 1: No, no, Hello and welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 3: I'm still not Oh my headphones just went on.
Speaker 2: You're on, dumb, you're on?
Speaker 3: Well, look what the.
Speaker 2: May stop street?
Speaker 3: Just to peek behind the curtains. So far today, in the middle of a song, we had to run from one studio to another, rattled.
Speaker 4: Today started because my thing didn't work.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it started when I drove to fucking kiss this morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got to.
Speaker 1: The book survey as well, thought, hang on, I don't need to be here.
Speaker 5: You know how this really started? Yes, so we had a seamless day. It was the perfect day, was perfect, very close And.
Speaker 2: Mitch said, that wasn't close to you.
Speaker 6: I was here for thirteen hours.
Speaker 7: Do you mind the tech Mitch?
Speaker 2: The text question question.
Speaker 3: At the perfect day? Have you forgotten about the fact that when we came in there was no power in the morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's your perfect day. You need to have a good hard look.
Speaker 6: The bar is very low. Let's put it that way.
Speaker 5: The bar is very low, but Mitch said, listen, I've worked thirteen hours. I'm very tired. Do you mind if I just worked from home and if there is any very minor issues, you just call me.
Speaker 6: And I said, Mitchie, don't worry.
Speaker 3: Mitch is the tech.
Speaker 4: I've got this.
Speaker 6: I've got this. And then the mouse.
Speaker 2: The fucking mouse broke. I was rattled.
Speaker 7: I just, yeah, why don't.
Speaker 8: We get mitchin. Why don't we introduce Mitch the tech?
Speaker 2: Mitch just fixing things at the Mitch is very tired.
Speaker 6: Leave Mitch alone.
Speaker 2: The mouse shut down?
Speaker 4: To that really leave Brittany alone?
Speaker 1: Yes, drove all the way to Richmond and then had to drive some coffees on the way from my You should have should did you double back to get the I.
Speaker 2: Don't know what I was thinking.
Speaker 3: Did that really happen?
Speaker 4: Is it a?
Speaker 1: Because I drove your route along past the stadiums and as I was driving your route, I was like I was striving through the stadium area and I was like Melbourne Park and I was like, I clik, wouldn't know all the cool little hidden hiding spots to park around here?
Speaker 4: YEA where you get away with good hiding spots?
Speaker 3: I thought you were going to say, as you were driving my route this morning, and I thought you were going to say you were thinking something really nice about me, but instead you're talking about Quince hidden parking spots.
Speaker 2: Yep, exactly what I think, did you?
Speaker 4: It's a question? Yeah, did you cut through the botanical gardens that.
Speaker 2: I wasn't sure?
Speaker 1: I came up on the GPS, you know where it's a solid color and then it goes like a faint color and it's like, want to go another route?
Speaker 3: That's some real Melbourne knowledge. And he is a Queensland after all.
Speaker 1: Cut through the park and you get past the NBC that way, but there's a.
Speaker 2: Lot construction around there is still.
Speaker 1: Like I was already rattled, I'd go into the evil Empire. I didn't you know, I didn't need.
Speaker 3: To no construction there anymore. I go there every morning. But I'm going to try a different route tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Where are you going to?
Speaker 3: I think I might go straight down from like my house down to Rack Road.
Speaker 4: Question that way around the lake.
Speaker 2: Of around the lane, but also just remember.
Speaker 6: Straight down onto yeah, and it's killed up past.
Speaker 3: At the moment.
Speaker 2: Can I drive down pit lane at the moment? Or is that a.
Speaker 3: Sorry do you shut me into the radio. There are announcements every minute saying it is illegal to be driving on the Grand Prix track.
Speaker 4: Currently it's very it's still open this week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought it was.
Speaker 4: It closes this week.
Speaker 3: Should I don't think the pit's do. I think maybe part of Lakeside.
Speaker 4: Drive is yeah, yeah, it's strictly.
Speaker 9: Have no idea any of these streets are good.
Speaker 2: Input Come Italy.
Speaker 9: I'm not from here.
Speaker 2: Are we going to the Grand Prix?
Speaker 3: I am going to the Grand Prix?
Speaker 4: I'm away.
Speaker 2: Where are you?
Speaker 4: I'm at a wedding in bras Vegas, Well, Brisbane, slash the Gold Coast.
Speaker 2: Right, where are you staying?
Speaker 4: The Langham, the Langham on the coast.
Speaker 2: Must be one.
Speaker 3: I wonder if they wear sandals in the langham.
Speaker 2: Langham do a garage and buffet?
Speaker 6: So we wang?
Speaker 4: Did you do you say the langham wore smells nice in the Langham.
Speaker 3: We're meant to do some credits for the Langham and we haven't done any of them. We have one break in the Showgay and they're like, you've got three credits?
Speaker 2: Was even more than that?
Speaker 3: We gave them about forty. We were like, you know what date is today?
Speaker 9: Jase?
Speaker 2: It's Langham day.
Speaker 4: Lauren, what happened with the Langham?
Speaker 2: Jayce the Langham? I hear you ask Clint, yes.
Speaker 3: And I wonder what the dress code is in at the Langham buffet.
Speaker 2: The buffet is amazing.
Speaker 3: I've heard the pillows at the Langham are sensational.
Speaker 2: It's the colored car out the front of the Langham.
Speaker 3: It's Langham pink.
Speaker 10: This is good insight actually, because I was going to ask how you are with your credits?
Speaker 2: I'm pretty good? Thank you credit.
Speaker 3: Man making up for it at the end of the day though, I'm very.
Speaker 9: Good, Okay, great?
Speaker 2: What am I like with credits?
Speaker 8: Yeah? Not too bad. This morning I wasn't paying much attention.
Speaker 2: But if I don't know, no, excuse me. I was all over what if today?
Speaker 8: If you are, can I.
Speaker 4: Tell you there were more credits in my news than news?
Speaker 3: Can you say your credit again? He has to say this is such a good logo that they're going to stick with the logo what I have? Yeah? Why do you say?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Jason Lauren love their logo so much that Jason Lauren are going to stick with their logo.
Speaker 3: Isn't that a great idea?
Speaker 2: Here's Jason lauren logo.
Speaker 3: What if they did change their logo though.
Speaker 2: News credits did.
Speaker 7: Feel the same.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we had to make out because we didn't do any yesterday.
Speaker 3: I think no, But you said that yesterday too, because he did them back to back.
Speaker 4: I'm just doing what I'm told.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's all I'm doing.
Speaker 9: Do you think that this studio is smaller than that?
Speaker 12: On?
Speaker 2: Feel smaller?
Speaker 9: It does, doesn't it?
Speaker 2: This studio feels smaller. I don't like the studio. I like the other one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, okay, can I just make an announcement that literally two hours ago goes? I don't like that other studio like this one better.
Speaker 2: This one is nice, though.
Speaker 8: Do you reckon.
Speaker 4: Studio ones? It seems lighter and brighter.
Speaker 2: It does seem lighter.
Speaker 3: I think these windows are not actually.
Speaker 2: Darker these rooms. No, these windows are tinted.
Speaker 4: See stay in here, guys.
Speaker 3: I bought this up this morning, and I said to Brodi as we're walking down. Did they tint both studios? He said, tinted equally. You're a liar.
Speaker 5: You don't know they when they were tinting Joel Studios. I know them saying we will tint boat. So they're both the same, so anyone can go into each one. We can just spend just having a feeling of one. They did say they're going to do both, so then can go from either of them.
Speaker 3: Quite honestly, I think we should be in the largest studio for mornings so we can see what's happening.
Speaker 9: I actually got some more insight into why they tinted.
Speaker 2: Can you not?
Speaker 10: Sorry, my hand's risen the cameras because Ricky and Tima in Sydney and Joel's here. If they didn't have the tint on the windows, Joel's camera made him look different.
Speaker 3: Didn't match. So you've just really ruined the industry secret there that they're not, in fact in the same, which they've spent thousands of dollars on the cows to make all look the same.
Speaker 9: Give me a break.
Speaker 2: We all know that, then why spend the money on the tin?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well why not just say this camera looks different because he's in Melbourne.
Speaker 2: You even do it like a Today show Cress put Melbourne Melbourne.
Speaker 10: Yeah, well, why is it such a secret, Like, come on, what it is?
Speaker 4: Tell us that's what today's show.
Speaker 2: Today? You mean this week on today, we.
Speaker 3: Are going Irish dancing for Sir Patrick's day.
Speaker 2: To be sure to join us.
Speaker 3: To be sure when you say you're going Irish dancing?
Speaker 4: Who's we Sophie and I Jane's off this weekend? Who hosting Sophie Lizzie?
Speaker 1: Oh, I read Sophie Monk yesterday instead of Sophie and marketing. Yeah, not market is marketing.
Speaker 3: You know what I've been doing?
Speaker 7: Sophie Monk had to say hello?
Speaker 3: Oh? Panic every time I get in my car and I say, since I've updated to the new phone, all my contact names updated, and Paul, whose name is Paul O'Brien has been in my phone since day. I meant him as POB And I get in the car and I go, hey, SIRIH call p o b And it goes calling Peter White Cell, which is like formerly Pa Miller, like the hottest girl in the universe who lives in l A And I reckon, I call it every single day. I brank call her. I really need to change that's doing it right now?
Speaker 7: Doing it now?
Speaker 3: No, that's so annoying, you are I need to change it.
Speaker 6: Our boss, Sarah so her same as mcgil.
Speaker 2: Ray gil grave.
Speaker 6: There in there McGill.
Speaker 13: Just like to say, how it's I'm asking you McGilvray McGill gils like a similar name to mine.
Speaker 5: I used to sleep with a girl called Sarah. So every time I put it in and I've texted it once and she wrote me a sexual song.
Speaker 6: Once which I will play it.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 5: It's astonishing stuffing it your sexual song.
Speaker 2: Sarah McGill, the boss wrote, you were right, So hang on, can you sing the song?
Speaker 6: It's a sexual song, but it's two jingle bells, but it's like jingle balls jingles brodies give me a second?
Speaker 3: She recorded it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, she said it was a fool and there was like and you know what she was taking, like zooming in on my MySpace photo was really it's really twitch.
Speaker 9: Hinge is shell there or what's going on there?
Speaker 3: Jingle brodies balls goes?
Speaker 2: She is in.
Speaker 3: That is the least sexy thing I've ever heard jingle brodies.
Speaker 2: Can I ask a questions?
Speaker 3: What is do it at Christmas time?
Speaker 2: We're not touching? Is in what setting? Did she give you the song? She wrote me a like are you at a food court? And she goes home. I got something to play for you. How were you?
Speaker 6: Oh this is like nine years ago.
Speaker 3: I love that you've kept it.
Speaker 8: You can't live.
Speaker 2: Does she do an install?
Speaker 3: Does she jingle your balls while she's singing it?
Speaker 2: Are you in the film clip?
Speaker 3: Does she have a bond what you deserves that? Does she have a bond with it?
Speaker 5: Or is it just her?
Speaker 3: She's not playing the guitar or anything.
Speaker 7: What coffee are you on today?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 4: No, you're not No.
Speaker 2: Six six. I'm quite all right.
Speaker 3: You looks a bit puffy today, A bit puffy. That's really because your hair cut. She's got a snapchat filter of a reindeer filter. She wasn't that horning.
Speaker 2: I wasn't.
Speaker 3: Hang on. Actually she obsessed with Youmberil.
Speaker 6: I think we heed a red night. I think he moved up twice, but we were talking. Made me laugh about it.
Speaker 3: Was she used to make me laugh.
Speaker 8: She's made us long.
Speaker 6: She was actually she was, Actually she was good value. It didn't get it didn't even invite to the wedding.
Speaker 4: Did you hook up with a post video? I reckon?
Speaker 6: I did the second.
Speaker 3: So that really got that sealed the deal for you.
Speaker 6: Some of the lyrics towards then get really things.
Speaker 4: Can you read read the words?
Speaker 6: I just want you here tonight. Trust me. My vagina's tied.
Speaker 5: Yn't even I don't care about the presence. Just jingle your balls for me to see.
Speaker 9: You underneath the Christmas tree.
Speaker 8: It runs with jingle your deny. She's a genius.
Speaker 4: But at what point did you not think she was a keeper?
Speaker 5: I like, I don't want to look for Christmas. I just want your shaft in me, right yep, make my wish come true. All I want for Christmas is Brodie.
Speaker 2: Smart shut with you.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, so this one, I'm not actually sure.
Speaker 6: I don't want a lot for Christmas.
Speaker 5: Your tanti is all I'm asking for, which I think maybe that's a I don't know.
Speaker 3: Do you think that makes Do you think that means you're an Yeah?
Speaker 2: She want for Christmas?
Speaker 5: I just want to see you naked and be your giant Christmas hall.
Speaker 4: She's lost it a little bit. Christmassas very strong, Clint.
Speaker 13: I just had to Google you to find a photo of you for something, and the first Google search that came up was like stand away.
Speaker 4: Single, not clicks away, lonely?
Speaker 8: Who is Away's wife?
Speaker 13: Quinn sat away partner is Alicia Lusley, married to Clint.
Speaker 7: I was just spit out a coffee of me.
Speaker 8: Are you okay?
Speaker 4: She's actually what happened?
Speaker 8: Can we rewind the tape? What did she do for?
Speaker 3: What did she do for that? I couldn't like. I didn't get it on anyone. I said, what did she do for.
Speaker 9: The song?
Speaker 8: Did you attends to.
Speaker 4: Yahad?
Speaker 11: Your song?
Speaker 3: That is?
Speaker 2: Oh my God, go this Christmas? We should get him to record.
Speaker 3: We'll send it to her unrequirded love is the saddest thing ever. She might still be waiting response.
Speaker 6: She was actually really good value.
Speaker 5: And as I said, she made me laugh and we had a good time and then we just went our separate ways.
Speaker 3: She made us laugh.
Speaker 2: It would be it's called You're on Spotify for sure Everything.
Speaker 4: Christmas? I gave you.
Speaker 3: Very But he's married now. His wife might not like that.
Speaker 8: I don't know why she would have.
Speaker 9: And it's called the.
Speaker 4: My God, Oh God for Christmas?
Speaker 2: Is your shaft thatll do me? That will do me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a strong opening line, isn't It.
Speaker 2: Is a strong the precedent it really does. I can't wait to see what this podcast is called.
Speaker 1: Tod Ria, Jason fourteenth and March on what You're as jingle balls.
Speaker 2: Jingle Balls Christmas came early.
Speaker 3: Careful Christmas present that Christmas because she gave you that.
Speaker 5: She don't think it was that close to Christmas. Record was like August or something.
Speaker 8: You just when the reindeer filter came out.
Speaker 4: Oh my, actually, can we get it on the shirt?
Speaker 3: The most unhinged thing you've done? Oh, Brodie's ex girlfriends on the line.
Speaker 2: Now, I like, unhinged love is good. I've hinged love.
Speaker 3: Unhinged love is great.
Speaker 2: Let's do that tomorrow, can we? I'm gonna need a grab.
Speaker 3: Unhinged.
Speaker 2: Can we do unhinged love tomorrow?
Speaker 3: I mean, it's why not?
Speaker 2: It's pretty good. Yes, the podcast came up about it. Yeah, we'll turn about and grab around this.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's great. Is anyone here got an example?
Speaker 3: I would have been unhinged in my time, sure, I just didn't think about it. For sure, I would have sent some psycho I find you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, done one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you would have. You would have been cutting letters out of magazines and sticking them in cards and putting them in women's letter box.
Speaker 6: Ma dog, you would have been unhinged happy.
Speaker 2: Someone did the journey on you?
Speaker 3: I reckon I had an unhinged lover.
Speaker 6: Yeah you did.
Speaker 3: I did have any different, A little a little summer romance that I mean, I don't know if I can talk about it.
Speaker 2: They're the best ones.
Speaker 4: Yes, Jane, it was what did you do? What didn't we do?
Speaker 2: What was it? What was it?
Speaker 11: Come?
Speaker 3: I just tell me, well, no, it was just like we wound it up for the summer, you know, it was done. Then it was over. And he sent did he have a car a Valentine's Day?
Speaker 2: About? I say, let's wrap up a fab We're done? No?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, yeah yeah, with a card to my dogs and dog treats, saying I know your mom doesn't want to talk to me anymore, but I just wanted to tell Macy, how do you feel about that?
Speaker 7: Did you work for the dog Smaile Macy's famousy not a dog person either?
Speaker 2: Are you're not a dog person?
Speaker 3: I think I've also received an Easter card from the animals?
Speaker 9: What what? Yeah? I'm actually glad we're having this out now.
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 9: I just know I'm just not into it.
Speaker 3: What about those Cat Society ads that you run on over all the time. You didn't do that.
Speaker 9: Actually I got bell on that, so she's got that sordered. But I don't know. They're just not for me.
Speaker 2: The dog in your fucking.
Speaker 9: Smell like they just smell and I just hate the hair.
Speaker 3: No, they don't. My Ted gets washed every week. No, and he's so cute. He caught it pig in the other.
Speaker 9: I love that for you.
Speaker 8: What happened in your.
Speaker 9: Life's just not for me.
Speaker 2: Reptiles.
Speaker 9: But people, do you know what like kids and stuff? Not even really a fan of it.
Speaker 8: I'm not a fan of kids.
Speaker 3: Do you just like people between basically yeah, twenty and forty maybe yeah. Not not any animal? Not a mouse.
Speaker 8: There's mouse.
Speaker 9: There's mouse that run around here.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 3: No, I just.
Speaker 9: Like, I mean, I'll get around an animal, like I'm happy for people that love their dogs and cats and them. Yeah.
Speaker 3: But if you came to my house and my dogs are there, would you be like, oh, I could put dogs outside?
Speaker 10: I can't have n I can they can be in the room. I'm just sorry, I still want to do them anything.
Speaker 2: I think we found their unhinged person.
Speaker 3: You never cease to surprise me.
Speaker 2: Understanding that from you. You're quite cold, aren't.
Speaker 9: You well turned out? Yeah, it's not into it.
Speaker 10: I think my brother had a border Collie growing up, and it was like a nice dog.
Speaker 9: Well he did.
Speaker 4: Got a big fan off. By the way, it happen that nice. A couple of days ago, someone who brings their newborn baby into the I never did.
Speaker 2: I just like, you don't want to see the baby. You don't care, otherwise you would.
Speaker 4: Have had at work.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool?
Speaker 4: Are you sleeping? Yeah, I don't care that.
Speaker 7: To be honest, bring a minute, like three or four?
Speaker 2: Are they eating a lot?
Speaker 4: But what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 4: Here's that name?
Speaker 1: And god, I just I hate it when people are like my baby, hold my baby, and.
Speaker 8: They force it on you that Yes.
Speaker 13: So we were not a change out friend's house the other night and I said to Darcy as were walking and I was like, God, I hope they don't make me hold the baby.
Speaker 9: I walked in.
Speaker 8: First thing they do is have the hold because they've got twins, and oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they just want help.
Speaker 8: They just they just needed help.
Speaker 3: And I was like, that's when you say terrible head could really heavy.
Speaker 10: I always stress when someone passes me the baby that I'm going to like you.
Speaker 9: Anal pillar, just because I don't know how to hold them.
Speaker 4: Probably congratulated. Have you congratulated?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Why why would maybe no? I know, no know that, but why wouldn't he beau?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 11: No.
Speaker 4: I just wondered whether you've done it on here? Oh no?
Speaker 2: Should we ring?
Speaker 3: Do you know how to call out from here?
Speaker 2: And I don't know?
Speaker 4: I probably this much.
Speaker 3: They're in the same thing in his phone.
Speaker 9: Who are we calling?
Speaker 2: We're ringing? Loudmouth Italian. It used to work on the team. You'd hate it. She's got a dog and she's pregnant.
Speaker 7: Headphones.
Speaker 6: She's a great number.
Speaker 8: It's probably fake.
Speaker 6: Of the best numbers.
Speaker 5: I'm obsessed with people to have good numbers.
Speaker 2: That's in fact, we learned a bit about Brady this morning and.
Speaker 8: Ringing here we go, what's on the show tomorrow?
Speaker 14: Oh my god, I actually answered you call?
Speaker 11: Hang on, hang on, hang on.
Speaker 14: I'll pull you back.
Speaker 9: I'll pull you back.
Speaker 14: I know it's you.
Speaker 4: Did clunkers.
Speaker 7: She said, I know it's you, and then hung up.
Speaker 4: Who did she think it was?
Speaker 3: Because she said, I accidentally just answered you call.
Speaker 4: I think she needs to evacuate from the studio.
Speaker 2: She works for the opposition.
Speaker 7: When you get a call from a private number three times in a row, you know it's Jason.
Speaker 8: It used to pierce me off so much.
Speaker 2: I just ring, I keep ringing that thank you.
Speaker 7: I was here. It was like my second day here at Nova. When you called me from the old station, you rang like four times.
Speaker 8: The worst thing is when you have to pretend it's like an important call.
Speaker 13: Hey, yep, no worries. Hang on, I'm just gonna step outside for one second.
Speaker 8: What the fuck do you want?
Speaker 4: I'm you know, okay, swear.
Speaker 2: Different place, we don't sweat.
Speaker 3: Where do you think?
Speaker 4: Do you know?
Speaker 2: I get some reception? Where are you.
Speaker 4: Guys?
Speaker 14: Guys slippen, I was on I'm on the phone with Joe from Sushi Mango, and I've now just merged the calls so he can understand why you were.
Speaker 12: Joe I was saying like I was saying, Man, I've got this rash right next to my balls.
Speaker 11: I love Sorry, Sorry about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how are you o?
Speaker 11: You guys? What's going on?
Speaker 3: We're back employed again, We've got a podcast again.
Speaker 2: We've got jobs. We've got jobs. It's Spanish.
Speaker 1: Hey, congrats to you guys. I saw the crowds you guys were getting overseas. They were huge.
Speaker 11: They were all my cousins. No, look, we we had a great time.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 11: It was I was just saying a mandy then we can, I say, fucking yeah.
Speaker 3: He's allowed to swear, yeah yeah yeah yeah from sushi mango. He can do whatever he wants.
Speaker 8: The restaurant.
Speaker 11: The restaurant's going really well. You guys have got to come in. Please come in. I want you guys to come.
Speaker 4: And have a bite to eat.
Speaker 11: The restaurant great. Uh the wine you got? We go through some wine, didn't we Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah we did. Yep. I polished a bit of that off in my unemployment month. So we Christmas.
Speaker 14: You know what, They have really good at the restaurant.
Speaker 2: Don't talk over the guests, please.
Speaker 14: You you want to hear this.
Speaker 2: Cocktails?
Speaker 11: Cocktail? There you go, bringing me back to my that that that that was my wedding song.
Speaker 10: Believe it?
Speaker 3: Or is this Italian Mexican?
Speaker 2: Before we let you go? Just uh, none of works on the podcast for you guys. What's what she what she likes? How's she doing?
Speaker 11: Listen? Let's let's let's let's just because she's on the phone here. Let's just keep it above board. She is the best. I gotta tell you, I'm not gonna lie. She's so good when she's awake. But apart from me, I know.
Speaker 3: Do you force him Maria to cook your food?
Speaker 2: To Maria.
Speaker 11: Maria? Is that it's like I'm talking to my auntie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's no difference there.
Speaker 11: She is great and we're just the only thing when we signed on with Mandy is we need meat balls once a month from Mariah?
Speaker 2: Do you bring the boys in Mike sausage the sausage you make.
Speaker 4: It's a good.
Speaker 14: Yeah, that's happened a couple of times.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, yeah. And one day she actually brought and actually actual salami as well.
Speaker 4: Special congratulations.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, pregnant, Yeah, a little Italian, she's.
Speaker 11: Got a little I got to bone the oven, Reza got to bone in the oven. Can you believe it?
Speaker 2: I know how many weeks.
Speaker 14: Twenty three?
Speaker 7: Wow?
Speaker 11: He sent me.
Speaker 3: She sent me a photo of her in the mirror saying, this is me at twenty weeks. And then she sent me and this is me after a big bowler pasta last year and exactly the same.
Speaker 14: Yeah, before I was pregnant, ied like, I mean, I'm always loaded on a daily base. And I took a photo once after a big night at Maria's eating seventeen bolts, and my belly was literally bigger than what it is now. And I compared the photos.
Speaker 4: I was like, wow, I'm still.
Speaker 14: Waiting to get to that size.
Speaker 11: So and Maria will still say, come on with the sky.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, we'll sound like you're working, but Jamon Joe, so heart to the lads for us.
Speaker 11: Oh well, guys, honestly, congrats on the new gig on. Thank you for you guys, and we can't wait to come and see you guys very soon in the studio.
Speaker 3: All right, we can't wait to have you anytime, as long as you bring some of that Tira Massou.
Speaker 2: Sorry out of time, Yeah, sorry, let me try to wrap up music. So none of you were saying, are.
Speaker 14: You fading me down?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Good to hear from it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, lovely, always good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was good to catch up with Joe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if we worked out if we're recording this podcast.
Speaker 2: I think we are now recording it.
Speaker 7: When you said we'll be fine, what do you mean by that?
Speaker 3: What do you mean when you said we're not recording, and what he meant was scatman, that's your problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we just pieced the two together. Can we remember that timestamp?
Speaker 3: So funny, that funny you said she was given.
Speaker 2: Visual most thanks for letting us talk to the pet and pregnancy woman.
Speaker 9: I'm really happy that.
Speaker 12: Guys.
Speaker 2: She gave by the Italian music for half an hour Italian music