Speaker 1: Welcome to the podcast for another week. And well, people, we start with I suppose we start by being eternally grateful the very fact that our we had a call last week, the cooper had a car accident, and for the grace of God, things could have been a lot worse.
Speaker 2: So you really change your lives forever.
Speaker 1: I'm not religious.
Speaker 2: We're very lucky. Yeah, yeah, that's all I can say.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you've only just sort of come good now. Yeah, you were pretty shaken up till I heard you come in yesterday from work and you said, I feel myself again.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, well I said that. I said, I said, guys, don't give me too much work this week. Wait till I get into the back end of my week and it'll be my normal, jovialself again. It was a little bit i'll tell you what, earlier in the week slow between the years, because you guys know me and the listeners know me. I'm sharp, I'm sharp, I'm witty, i'm quick, I'm funny. But I was very slow during the week, to the point where in the ad breaks people were saying, geez, you're you're slow, and I thought, that's a horrible thing to say, someone has just been in a car accident. Yeah, yeah, yeah, but I mean everyone's people have heard different lists. Some of our listeners might not have known obviously. I flipped my car last week. I landed on the roof of It was very lucky, you know, not to be too unscathed. Just a bit of a concussion, a bit of a ko So it was lucky, which I've had plenty of them before.
Speaker 1: Tell us about what, tell us what you remember?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I remember driving, like the back right wheel. I can't remember if like they merged into my lane. It was the way it sort of happened, was like it seemed like they were I was a little bit behind them and their back wheel. They've come to merge into my lane and our two wheels have sort of collided, and then I just sort of got airborne and flipped under my roof, which was, you know, pretty scary.
Speaker 2: Tell you what they remember that time when you were airborne?
Speaker 4: No? No, no, no, actually no, sorry I do it was sorry, just was trying to grab something of while I'm talking a pretty serious thing, pretty serious topic for you to be interrupting me. True, I don't want to say anything. No, no, look like I remember being airborne on that and it was pretty quick when I look back now, very slow. Everything came out of my glove box. It was floating like I was near Armstrong in space buzz and everything was in front of me. I was like, what's going on? Hitting stuff? And then I've hit the deck, hit the hit the road. Everything's come forward. It happened like mad quick. But yeah, when the worst part was, I was just upside down and I was just like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did you know you're upside down? We're fully aware of it's straight away.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's pretty aware. The blood in my head.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we went through your bag the other day because you actually went to grab some of your stuff from the smash repairs. Yeah, and all your your bag and like some of your jumpers and stuff in there all had like glass.
Speaker 1: I hope you cleaned it.
Speaker 3: Well, it's there for you too clean up.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah. But undid my seat belt drop straight to the windshield like I was like in a plane, like those plane movies where they crashed and they all under the seat and they just dropped snakes on a plane.
Speaker 1: It was like that.
Speaker 4: But before that, and I've told this, I said this on the radio as well. But I I must have been somewhat conscious because I remember I'm sitting there and the first thought was have I just have I hurt someone else?
Speaker 1: That must have been an awful feeling.
Speaker 4: That was rank. That was a rank feeling, because no, when I hurt anyone else, happy for me to be hurt, happy to hurt myself, like, but I don't want to hurt anyone else. And then my second thought was what the fuck is playing on the radio? I had Abba vult vu blasting. I must have been singing it hard out because I get into Apple. I've always been a fan.
Speaker 1: Remind me, no wonder, no under I flipped it and then I was like ship because like emergency services are on the way, people start run over to my car, so I just.
Speaker 4: Like reach over all I'm upside down. Just give the little dial a little twist down to zero. Yeah, that would have been embarrassing. Cooper John's flips car and listening to Ville.
Speaker 3: You were saying too the iPhone it like sent an emergency.
Speaker 4: Yeah, good queste ringing you didn't it? Excellent? Shout out to Apple, thanks for putting this feature in. So when you have a car accident, it must just know based on the speed you're going into the instant stop, there's been an accident, and it immediately calls triple zero. So it rang triple zero while I was upside down, and then they were ringing me like four or five times because my car was still on so I couldn't get the keys out because it was like stuck.
Speaker 1: So it's still on.
Speaker 4: So I kept ringing through my thing. I'm like really loud that everyone in the street, could you. So I was crawling back through trying to find my phone. Finally found it and it was like zero zero zero kept ringing me, and I was like, oh yeah, sweet, Like I'm all good, just come and send a toad person.
Speaker 1: To come and how long were how many? How much traffic was behind you? Right?
Speaker 4: My car flipped along three lanes.
Speaker 1: Oh geez.
Speaker 4: So and I'm on a busy ride around lunchtime.
Speaker 1: So've ruined a lot of days.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well a lot of people have been sending The people behind me were sending me like footage of meat. Like to be fair, not enough people got out of their car to come see the coop dog. I'm not going to lie first. I come over. He was like a garbo and he come up and he's like, Coops, you are right, and I was like, yeah, good.
Speaker 1: A lot of potty listeners.
Speaker 4: Really, it must have been a fucking busy day for our potty listeners, all of them like them and breakfast radio listeners all coming through spraying me once they knew I was sweet, spraying me going can't park there. I heard that a thousand times. I heard that.
Speaker 1: I would have heard that.
Speaker 4: One liner a thousand times, and the coppers were like, geez, they're into you. I was like, yeah, I don't know what's going on, but yeah, look, I want to thank everyone for the messages, lots of message I turned the phone off on Friday, so I couldn't get back to a lot of people, but a lot of our potty listeners got in touch, lots of messages. Also, shout out to the sport of rugby league because I was I was sitting there getting the motion over the weekend while you guys were all up at Magic Ground having fun. So many so many Sure was it because it looked pretty was a.
Speaker 3: Lot of fun.
Speaker 1: We had a lot of fun.
Speaker 3: Best wigains extra fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sure we will. I thought we had time for and then just lots of like lots of people you're meeting rugby league along the way, you might not necessarily like keeping contact with them regularly, but when something happens, they're always they get around you. So so many of the manly and storm sponsors got in contact with me.
Speaker 1: And did you receive a message from someone that really surprised you.
Speaker 4: I'd have to go back through, mate, I literally had thousands.
Speaker 2: Sticky Ricky didn't say one.
Speaker 4: Just too soon, Mate, I was in a pretty horrific car accident. It's too soon, I reckon. No, I didn't get on for him. There would there would be like there would be I'll try, I'll go through my phone during the party and I'll read a couple that are okay.
Speaker 1: I'm going to run through a list of ones I expect they would have texted, and we'll see if one hasn't okay. Gas Gale Gap.
Speaker 4: The best Saturday Gazing. Gale was so they've been tipped up because it was in the paper. Obviously they didn't have social media. So I got on the front foot and I like sort of sat on social media. I'm sweet because I saw the reports coming out and they were very click baby, very almost it looked like I died. So I was like including Trish's post two days later, Yeah, yeah, yeah, we're going to get to that. True put up a post that said we miss you Cooper. It looked like I died For people.
Speaker 2: It was because you weren't coming up to Magic I know, but for context.
Speaker 3: You put a caption over the image, like honestly, it was like a little memorial.
Speaker 1: For the CRUCIFIXI at the bottom. That was. But the worst part.
Speaker 4: Was not everyone would have known I'm not at Magic Round. What about the people that weren't at Magic Ground who didn't know that? And you're if you read the.
Speaker 5: Caption, I relate to the people what our conversation was because I'd said to you, oh, who all come straight home after the show, and you said, oh, please don't.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, but you were the epitome of clickbait because the first thing people saw was we miss you.
Speaker 1: Well, what happened the Melbourne storm before the game? Against camera? Did a minute silence?
Speaker 5: Do they stop? Don't joke about these feel sick about this as we're talking about.
Speaker 1: Making me I'm joking on that side of things. I would never joke about a car.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, no, obviously it's we're a week and a half on so look, it's all right, but sometimes I'd like to we take the piece out of me a lot in this podcast. This is the turning.
Speaker 1: What about Uncle Joey.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, Gaz and girl rang me, but I had my phone off all day, so when they rang, Gaz let me a voicemail. Coops, it's guys, you got to bring me back. I'm bloody worried about. And again Gaz was going in the phone call like love Gaz and we love him and we're going to get him on some stage. He just keep asking for too much cash. But Gaz was like, I don't know what I'd do without you, he said, and I went, Gazz, I'm pretty sure you'd be all right. You'd like you see me like twice a year, and you've got enough nieces and nephews they'll get you.
Speaker 1: Gaz once picked Trisha from newcast Leopord after you've been to Bali for a week, and Gas started crying.
Speaker 2: He cried when he dropped me off, and he cried when he picked me up.
Speaker 1: That's so bizarre emotional.
Speaker 4: But Uncle Joey, he.
Speaker 5: Awfully because I had spoken to Gail that morning because I was worried that they're here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I knew.
Speaker 4: They rang a bit late. But Uncle Joey talked about a bike that was too late to the party. It was like, and he might have been tipped off. Yeah, I know, he said, Jack just told me. I said, mate, it's been everywhere all day.
Speaker 3: It was like three days later. It was like three days later, and I'm slow to the punch. I was in country Road don'ts and was in there and I thought, you know what, Cooper told me? He hasn't heard from Uncle jose I give him a ring, mate, I said, you spoke to Coop and he goes, no, what I said, Oh, have you not read the news? And he goes, what happened? I said, Oh, he's in a pretty bad car accident. Goes, oh, geez, didn't didn't ask if you're right? When well, bloody give him a ring.
Speaker 4: Then the conversation was so funny. He goes yeah, and it was immediately like how was yeah, mate, I'm.
Speaker 1: All right, thank god all that stuff.
Speaker 4: And then he goes, yeah, made magic round.
Speaker 1: You're excited for magic.
Speaker 4: I was like, I don't know if I'm going Joey and he goes, well, if you are, we'll catch up.
Speaker 1: I saw him at a Kelly Country. Well looked in he was a Kelly Country. There was a there was a winter clearness clearance sale and he was in there trying stuff. I never knew he was Kelly Country. Kelly Country is like a sort of like a tough country.
Speaker 4: Where oh really it's a brand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a brand's I can't another person who texture sweeps.
Speaker 4: I didn't hear from Tony what but they had games, so I didn't hear from him by yeah, but not you don't guarantee you everyone's going to see the news. Didn't hear from belly A, Oh my god, but I did hear it. But Frank Peronisi and a lot of the Melbourn boys rang me on behalf of Billy K. So let's say that Frank rang me on their game day in the morning. So, but he'd only just found out he got tipped off by someone you guys had lunch breakfast with up at Magic Round, another football manager. He said, he was like, oh, I just he said, they spoke to your parents and they told him about the cargo. So obviously a lot of a lot of people you know, must have been living under rocks. They didn't hear about it, Harry Grant. Harry rang me that, not like I tipped off. I rang probably the night it happened, because it come out on the Thursday when a lot of the stuff started coming out, or the clickbait and that. But I rang like five or six of the boys the night before, just to let them know before reading the before, like the close mates who wanted to hear.
Speaker 1: About a contortionist Torren Wisher.
Speaker 4: You know I was into Wishy because I rang him on the Wednesday. He was him and Harry. I rang them together, and I rang Harry and then after Woods wish he wasn't in the rooms and then she goes, Harry's just showed me the picture. You're right, and I ranging him straight back. He picked up with him two rings. Now. The thing about why that's annoying is because I'm the kind of mate that rings the boys all the time once a week. I'm a good mate, keeping contact wishes one relentlessly. If you had a bullet, if you had a gun to your head and they said ring a mate, and if they don't pick up you survive, you'd ring wishy because he never picks up his phone ever, Rather wishy washy. And then I said to him, you know, I said, Wishy, it shouldn't take for a car accident for you to pick up your fucking phone.
Speaker 2: But you know what, being on the phone is exhausting.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 3: But is this enough for Cooper's accidental monologue? Yeah, his little monologue. This has turned into for the first twelve minutes of the podcast.
Speaker 1: It's on the other Joe shot.
Speaker 4: Guys, if you don't think that this deserves air time, it's awareness.
Speaker 1: We can cut it out if.
Speaker 2: You were seeding or anything.
Speaker 5: Because I asked you that, I said, were you speaking, and you know you said, I was slowing down.
Speaker 2: We're going towards him.
Speaker 4: But it was kind of a freak accident, that's what the copper said. He was like, you've hit You've just hit each other.
Speaker 1: Perfect.
Speaker 4: It's a perfect scenario because you've turned out alright. He was fine. That guy drove off. Yeah, the taxi driver.
Speaker 1: A little strape on the bumper, that's about it. Yeah, he was.
Speaker 4: He just went and picked up another passenger.
Speaker 1: Andy, on a completely different note, talking about Wishy before, did you see him during the game. It's a reward for his hard work. There was a loose ball on the ground. It actually went through his legs. He bent down, he foot his head through his legs and got the balls. It actually happened. Yeah, it went down. He had his head literally through his knees. For completely different purpose. It served us purpose.
Speaker 4: Correct correct, Yeah, mobility seriously, Well, we started making that reference with a contortionist who wanted to get his bottom ribs removed. That was that was twenty twenty one.
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: Is it that long ago?
Speaker 4: And this is a great lesson for kids. Four years later he pulls that out on the biggest stage. What is It's the one person and relentlessly training that every single day for four years now.
Speaker 1: He's obviously always practiceing flexibility.
Speaker 3: It's an asset.
Speaker 4: Always if you work hard, you lucky, you'll get there.
Speaker 3: Now, can we talk about magic ground? Can we finally get away from Cooper's accident?
Speaker 2: And you know what everyone up there was asking about.
Speaker 4: Oh that's nice and actually really before we get missed.
Speaker 1: Before we get the magic round. People with a car theme. If you're a car, which would.
Speaker 5: You be and why I would be very particular A pale blue vintage Aston Martin dB three convertible.
Speaker 2: It's my dream car.
Speaker 1: I think she's misconstrued. What I think she's misconstrued what the break is? You're a car, we're talking.
Speaker 4: You understand this. I picked Joshadow car.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what we're talking about. You mixed it up with the coop.
Speaker 3: What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: We're talking about cars. Wears car Yeah, yeah yeah. Sing it from Strain and Idol. Yeah, he was Johnny Carson.
Speaker 2: I think I've been stitched on.
Speaker 1: I thought I spilled it out for you. It's the thing.
Speaker 2: Actually, I actually thought it was weird.
Speaker 4: But it's quite triggering.
Speaker 1: Magic Ground. Firstly, off the top of the John's Family Podcast Alive from the Leisure Deck. It was sensational. We knew it was going to look We knew it was going to be a lot of fun, in particular the second break with all the music and everything in the audience participation. But thank you so much to all the people that turned up. It was beyond expectations.
Speaker 2: They're lining up. Yeah, it was really nice. It's so nice to meet our listeners. How nice?
Speaker 5: How good people are they love They're good people, They're good folks.
Speaker 3: We had some favorites there. But they were, yeah, they were. They were very good. Shame that they couldn't have a few drinks before it started, because we obviously started at midday. You know, you can't feeling you did. But by the time we got to the second part they'd been well oiled up. And yeah, it was a lot more fun. Thank you to good and tell us to the ball. The raging GT. Arrant he actually he filled in.
Speaker 1: For Cooper.
Speaker 2: When Cooper couldn't fly up really big shoester fill.
Speaker 1: There was some funny there were some strange moments. There was some funny moments. I was looking around and spotted this. These people pointed like there was a lovely Asian couple there and they're standing there having a be and so as I was walking over, someone said, oh yeah, I thought it was their friend and said, oh yeah, they're from China. So I got on. I had a long conversation with them on the on the mic, talking about you know, coming from China and everything. They were, yeah, yeah, they went actually went off from China from Malaysia. So that's a bit awkward. It was. It was awkward, particularly in this day and age. But what people I wasn't stereotyping. I was actually told on the way over that they were Chinese. Put that in big bold letters.
Speaker 4: Matthew John's is not a racist. No, I'm not perfect.
Speaker 1: I hate everyone.
Speaker 3: Jesus.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: Well, we had a few characters there. Barry was my favorite, so I mean dad. As we started the second part.
Speaker 1: I had to take over all your roles, so I struggled with the quiz we get.
Speaker 3: But what we did was we had to go around the crowd ask a few questions and I come across this guy, Barry in a raidous jersey.
Speaker 1: He's a buzzy guy. He's oh my god, he was just a live wire.
Speaker 3: We got him on stage. I'd not pulling him up because he sort of won the crowd over with some meaningful comments when we're questioning him. And as he got up, he gave Trishy's big old kiss. And I'll tell you what, cobble, I could see a bit of jealousy in the Copper's eyes.
Speaker 1: Search and destroying only come out the right and the left fist. I said, you just watch yourself, broh. Yeah, oh yeah, there as well.
Speaker 3: It was all tiking about He's had like all these little one liners. But like about ten minutes into the quiz, Dad did a question where it was don't change. Come on. It was like, and I guess the song, and Barry just grabbed whispers in my ear and goes, oh my god, I've got an incredible story about this song. I went, oh, well, when he comes over, tell it so get sweet.
Speaker 1: He goes.
Speaker 3: Dad comes over. He goes, Maddie, it's don't change. I've actually got a hell of a story about this song. As he goes into.
Speaker 1: This story, it starts off like about.
Speaker 3: Matchbox twenty and we're going, oh, it must get to in excess somehow. Never got there, never got there, and then started referring to Matchbox twenty one, which was Mashbox twenty, which was a tattoo out in his forearm about Rob Thomas.
Speaker 1: It was that meeting Rob Thomas. He met Rob Thomas after a gig, and yeah, he's calling it a Matchbox twenty one, And I thought, has he got this wrong? And Matchbox twenty and he went oh, okay and looked at his arm and he had a tattoo with Rob Thomas's face and Matchbox twenty one underneath it.
Speaker 4: Geez, that's that's like that movie where the miller's have you seen that when he's got no regrets on he's written across his neck, but he wrote no ragret ag at.
Speaker 1: Remember the Remember the na Player. I'm not going to say it is quite embarrassing, but he was young at Penrith and he decided to get a tattoo right across like a necklace, like underneath his chin, right across like a horseshoe, and it was addicted to excellence and he's spelt excellence wrong. Oh god, yuck.
Speaker 2: Actually, if you've got any regretful tattoos where there's been some errors.
Speaker 4: Please let us know, yes, send him in. I saw this one actually on the internet the other day. It was a guy who he had his missus. It was like Karen, and he had Karen rid on his rib and then they obviously broke up, so then he he turned it into like something clever, like something else. Anyway, they obviously got back together, and then underneath that he's got Karen again, so it's like, now you know what he was. He tattooed like a rolling paint can across it, so it looked kind of cool, but like you could tell he rubbed something out on it and then got Karen again. Then they've broken up again. So now he's just got these two like paint rollers that have blacked out his name.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Ben Affleck did the same thing with Jayla. Yeah, he's got Jayla buked out out, plucked out.
Speaker 4: Of course he's making it up, just a joke, my magic round stuff.
Speaker 1: Oh maybe I saw Owen Wilson a magic ground. Yes, I went to the Carlisle to catch up with found on the Thursday night and this guy walked in and I went for a scene. I went under a cowboy hat. I went, I think I know that fell. I look closer and only one man's good a nose like that, and it was Owen Wilson Tating and Wilson.
Speaker 4: Brent Tates got one as well.
Speaker 1: Possibly under that. He wasn't so much. He was sort of he was he was pretty good. He was a lot of people weren't going utching because I didn't notice him. But no, he certainly wasn't hiding out and he didn't have a lot of security or anything around him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've seen a video of him walking on Captain Street. Like a lot of videos sort of emerged of him that weekend, just walking on the streets and that people filming him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's ever filming a movie called Runner Runner, which is going to be It's going to be out, which I thought was a nice touch seeing Owen Wilson there. Owen Wilson love Magic Ground? Did he love it anything?
Speaker 4: Do you go and say, hey, I'm like the Australian Owen Wilson, Now.
Speaker 1: I just star. I just winked at him, said Owen Cunningham Wilson. He didn't hear it there? Yeah, I thought. You know him and his brothers. Him and his brother are both got the same middle name, Luke Wilson, Owen Wilson, the middle name Cunningham.
Speaker 2: Why is that their mother's surname real Estate?
Speaker 4: I'm pretty sure Cunningham or Happy Days? Yeah, yeah, sure, what's that reference? I will say, yeah, I assumed. But when you guys were at Magic around, I had a mad Time City on the couch on my own. But I did go up to vote on Saturday up the road at our local. Anyway, I've gone up there and I get on the blower. But actually I actually I was on the blower to one of the boys while I'm walking through because I get real anxious about walking through in the hand you all the paper in that just awkward and don't worry.
Speaker 2: Do you mean all the people as you're walking in, they're.
Speaker 4: Like trying to like to take They're like, vote for Greens, vote for this the Greens.
Speaker 1: And Greens give you a paper and yeah, guys, you're feeding the purpose.
Speaker 4: And then so I'm taking them all anyway immediately like throw them in the bin in front of him. And then I walk in. I'm voting. He says name. I say Cooper and he he goes, no, you're not. It's John So. And I was like, what do you mean? He said, oh, you say your last night your first name, because your Maddie son. I went, oh, yeah, I am. Anyway, I'm talking to this guy, he's dribbling and then I watch as he marks your name off as opposed to mine. Yes, so they've ticked you off as you're voted, and I'm like trying to explain and he goes, no, it's all good, and I'm like, oh whatever, and I just go and vote. Do it in. I guarantee your fine. It's going to come to the mail for me.
Speaker 1: Now you're writing a letter you've got an excuse because I mean you were you were hold up all weekend recovery.
Speaker 4: That is true. I have a medical stiving everything.
Speaker 1: So now chack out. We run into a few people, but they're running to Johnny Sutton. Didn't he given a few of these Maruver mates.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're up there. They rush on my flight back. Those Murvera boys. They look like they had a big trip and they look like they're a bit worse for wear, the rub of boys or would expect nothing less? Yes, yes, but they had a really good time. Mate. We ran to everyone. Geez, I'm trying to go through the list right now. Uncle Joey, Uncle Joey one night and he's made tangles.
Speaker 1: Andrew Tanger to Tower, Yeah, tangles and Brad Fidlers with Uncle Joey. That that crew, and then we were in the Terry Lamb were there and some of the Bulldogs. Yeah, it was fantastic, mate. When I was doing commentary in the box, Dan Ganne always has the window open. I'd get the atmosphere and I'm looking down and I see Steve Jackson down there. Steve Jackson scored probably the most famous Grand Final trial onside Albi in extra time for Canberra in the eighty nine Grand Final and I went, oh this, I forgot what I was doing, and I went, oh, Steve Jackson down there, Oh Dan, I think he scored. That might have been his day Booth scoring that winning try, and he goes really, I went, hang on a second, I'll ask him and I went, ah, jacko, jacko, mate, was that your deboo game? And I expected him to go thumbs up or thumbs down? And he turned around, this is while the comments you're still going and walked up to the box, walked up to the front of the box and I went mad. He no, it wasn't. Coincidentally, it was getting balmin in the middle of the year and I actually hurt my name, did mymodial and I was out for nine weeks. And then we're sitting there talking for about thirty seconds. Well you didn't comic, Well, dang, it ain't. And Mick Ennis is just looking at me, going when is this going to end? Anyway? I spoke to the director afterwards, I hope you didn't mind. They went Now we just said because who's mad he talking to He said, don't worry about just let it go. Oh yeah, today, it's a magic ground.
Speaker 4: Well this is what you because you sounded like you'd had a few beers over the weekend in the commentary on Sunday, like you had a bit of a frog in your throw, didn't you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean it's magic ground whenever you throw your bags in your hotel room. Every time I get there and I say to trash this weekend. I'm not going to do a number on myself, but every Sunday, and I think nearly everyone who's up there. Everyone Thursday, Friday people are just full of boons.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Saturday everyone's sort of just coming off the bit a little bit.
Speaker 3: Jeez.
Speaker 1: Sunday people are fatigued. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, on a Saturday. We're at lunch too. We actually have a little win, which we'll get to in a minute. But you ran into maxi Plath. Remember maxi Plath was sitting there.
Speaker 1: I forgot about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Max Plath is a.
Speaker 1: Middle for the young play against his dad Johnny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he was a great fellow too. I've never met him before, really nice guy. But you started telling him stories about his old man. I think you might have been a little bit rattled by how ruthless old man might have been.
Speaker 1: His old man was. His old man was an incredible sledger. His old man was a little bit like him. He's not built the same, He's a bit bit leaner than Max. But his dad was a bit of an everywhere like. He could play. He was like Kurt Man. That's what I like him. As a footballer. He was a real utility, could play here, there and everywhere. But man, he had a he had an acid mouth.
Speaker 4: He was.
Speaker 1: He was a very very good sledger. And I was telling Max about it, and I thought Max had laugh But Max seemed a little bit horrified that his dad could say such a nasty things.
Speaker 2: In your time playing, that was the best sledger.
Speaker 3: The worst.
Speaker 1: Okay, I would go most offensive if you like. Gold medal goes to matthew Ridge. Oh yeah, matthew Ridge was made. He was a horrific sledger. Silver medal goes to Ricky Stewart. Ricky is a very good sledge my mate Ricky. And the third one probably is Philly called Paul la Max Lame Mack used to just commentate the game during the match as he's playing. Oh yeah, yeah, it's going to watch to Joey forward, sir, the ball was forward. He would never shut up the referee, sometimes go on to a scrum, say Langers, Langers, mate, you're killing me. Just put a cork in it.
Speaker 4: There's not many good sledges anymore. I played with one Will Chambers and he would do background checks to get private information. And then he would sometimes we're playing reserve grade. He would find. He'd go through that, say me and Harry and Nico were playing against towns with Blackhawks. He would go through the team list on the Tuesday, find like a kid who's never even played first grade. He just plays Queensland Cup up in Townsville. He works full time. He would find out dirt on their family and he would give it to us. Heard that and he'd say, I'll get into him about this. I went on his sister's Facebook and I was like, Chamber, this is too much. I said, this is too much. I'm not going up to towns and he was like, do it.
Speaker 1: I tell when I used too A bit of a dossier on players. We learned that off the War Brothers crickets, Mark and Steve Board. They when they were sort of the senior players, and Steve was the captain of the Australian cricket side. He's the dossier on players. So if a guy walked to the crease, he's sat Glen McGrath. Don't sledge this bloke. Don't sledge him. If you sledge him, he'll just dig in and you play better other players. He just make it into you start sledging.
Speaker 3: Best one I've seen that I've played with was Tyson Gamble. For sure, I'd believe that Cody had a bit in him at the house, but Tyson. Like the thing that with Tyson was shocked the hell out of us. Was he came down from Brisbane and he'd be known as a as a sledger, and everyone thought it like prepared themselves for a bit of a wrap back but when a grub well it's your opinion, but he's honestly one of the nicest blokes you could ever meet. And we all thought, oh, maybe he's just maybe it was just the team up there, brisy And then he come down and had a whole pre season. Didn't hear like a peep out of him? That was like anything nasty. Round two because we were both eighteen nineteenth man against the Warriors. Round one. We both come in round two against the Tigers twenty twenty three, he comes on for klen remem mckaalen got knocked out. Ye puts this bomb up his first touch of the ball. And the things he yelled at David Nofaluma, I can never say the nopice your man.
Speaker 4: No office mate. The office is one of the best places of all time. He never has a down day. He's open three hundred and sixty five days.
Speaker 1: Ye have a few down down days with the Tigers.
Speaker 4: Should seem even on a leap here. He's the only one of the works he dos hundred and sixty six. Oh Jesus, a good man in the office. Over he's over playing. So I think he might be over in Malta somewhere like that playing. He's playing somewhere. What he's playing somewhere obscure. And I've seen he was playing fullback, which is bad for the Enoughice because Office hasn't passed his twenty twelve.
Speaker 1: Well, if he's playing in Malta, something tells me he won't have to pass.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, Oh. I saw he posted something Instagram the other day and you like literally walked seven blokes over the tryline.
Speaker 1: There's some strange places where they play Rabbul league. Serbia has got a like a growing and strong quite a strong competence.
Speaker 4: Might be Serbia, It might be it is.
Speaker 3: We'll tell you why while we're waiting, while Cooper's searching it where the office is. I actually had to take over a lot of Cooper's roles on Saturday for him, and one of those roles might have been across with Sunrise. Got there and someone was doing a cross with me beforehand. Trevor Gilmeister, never met him before. What a lovely bloke. He was so nice. I was chatting to him and I've never met him before and he was just such a lovely bloke. I didn't Yeah, I didn't know too much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because wait for this people when we started did we started the podcast up there by saying, if you're a Coeenslander, I kind of Queensland, which would you be anyway? Trish goes, I've got one, I've got you know, and she's sleep She's got Trevor Gilmeister. So the crowd she's waiting because the crowd's all sitting there and.
Speaker 3: They got a photo for him to pop up.
Speaker 1: I went Julian massage. Jacko'd you go? I had Billy Slater Gordon went to Greg Inglis and Trisha's last and she's just going proud, so proud, and she goes mine is Trevor Gillespie. But you could hear the crowd go.
Speaker 4: Sorry to find to circle back to Nafer. No idea, no idea where he is. But the jersey looks like he's either in Serbia or Malta.
Speaker 2: Is it red and white?
Speaker 4: It is like it was like green red and one. It was almost like Italian.
Speaker 2: The Serbian one is white red with a bit of gold.
Speaker 1: Red star Belgrade. Yes, yes, yes. A couple of things before we get to our big bet. One thing that I remember this morning because things that.
Speaker 2: Sounds great, our big bet, our big bet.
Speaker 1: Yes, because things when you look back at magic, things are just sort of come to you as you in drips and draps, like I can't remember really mac Plath until your set there, oh yea, because there's always something that's going on. I remember this this morning. We're in a pub and I got Steph curried by bloke. And what with Steph curried is when someone talks and a piece of spit comes out of their mouth, goes in the air and lands in your mouth like a three point shot. So the blokes standing there and he's blind, and he's talking to me, and he's showing his phone, going, mate, guess look, I guess who I ran into look at this, And as he leaned over to me and started to talk, a piece of spit just went out of his mouth and I washed it and I went straight into mine. But we just looked at each other. It was just like an awkward length. I don't know. I didn't I didn't wait to ask.
Speaker 4: That is so relentless.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's disgusting, now, Jack, Yes, let's talk about a certain Fletcher Sharp, one of my new favorite players. I think, well, he's definitely well, actually it's just about my favorite player that's not going to Yes, that's not going it.
Speaker 2: So mighty be the radous thing that comes out of cesnot Oh, come on.
Speaker 1: Let's get the get the bronze middal Yeah, Billy, yes, he was, well, actually you're right, Just go and order John's of the m variety A the John's Variety, and Billy putin yeah, of course. And then Fletcher maybe he's coming up, he's coming up. Like a prey train. Yeah. He I was asked for a bet on se n right, the last segment we do we go think called long it's gonna be ten dollars or more in the ad break and going right, what are we gonna do? I went right, Knights got a feeling like South's have got a lot out in between. When I did the bet and and placed the bet, South lost another two players and so at the time it was almost split Knights in South sort of bit not is that, but Knights We're about probably a dollar seventy four. So I went right, what am I going to do here? Okay, I think the Knights are going to win, and I think they'll win, well, it's chances that it's going to be a dry track at three o'clock in the afternoon. Who's the bloker? Just pop up and score tries? And I went, well, Fletcher Sharp, even though they haven't been playing well, he's just got that spark about him.
Speaker 2: A quick question, what position does he play?
Speaker 1: He plays? I play six, but he plays more like a one anyway, someone watching and I've been watching him, thinking right, So I went Nights to win. Fletcher Sharp two tries or more? Put the bed on twenty three to one. Then I thought to myself, if he gets two, who knows, he might just get three. So I went, let's see what the odds are and I went Fletcher Sharp three tries or more nights to win, and it came up two hundred to one, and then I boosted it and went to two hundred and thirty eight dollars to one, and I just thought, this is this is just too good to miss. Who was ever placed?
Speaker 4: Who on earth has ever thought, well, if he's going to score two, he may as well score three. I've never that is such a gamblers mindset.
Speaker 5: After he scored two, he was being offered and opt out cash out.
Speaker 2: Yeahs Should I take it? Should I take it? I went no?
Speaker 4: I said, apparently Jack talked to him.
Speaker 1: You did and Jack had a real impact.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, well impact sounds good. Yeah.
Speaker 1: There was an option there for five hundred a decent cash out. No, it was nearly a thousand at one point. Yeah, hit a thousand, and I said I'm going to get out. We said let it ride, Let it ride.
Speaker 3: And halfway through the second half, I look over and the smile on his face.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because how it started we're having lunch and just sort of forget the games on. You can magic ground. You've got to pick and choose your games. You can't get every game sit watch. So I went, oh, Jack, the games on, let's have a look. Picked it up. Thirty minutes have been gone flitchershop. It's called two tries in the first eight minutes, and we went, oh wow. However, when it went into the second half, as the second half started to wear on, my cash out they're offering just started dwindling, and I almost lost my nerve. I almost hit it, and Jack was like, don't do it.
Speaker 4: You just you would not have if you had cashed out and I had won, you wouldn't have lived with yourself.
Speaker 1: Something that gives you so much satisfaction is when you tip it and other people get on. Because Jack got on gave me satisfaction. Fletch had a go and Fletcher's mate had one hundred bucks on it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it's very well documented, very well documented. They had Fletch one about eight grand. It was all over the Daily Mail and Telegraph. Yeah, buzz I think reported on it, like Fletcher Green tipped Fletcher Sharp.
Speaker 3: Well, I went on, I went on Sunrise that morning to doing that cross and I said, I said, oh. They said, oh, who do you think today, South Sydney or the Nights? I said, I think the Knights break their streak. And I got a real feeling about Fletcher Sharp today. I said it on air. Jem's got it recorded.
Speaker 1: Now you're going on the You're going on the morning show soon, mate. Get them to dig it up, Get them to dig it up. So you've been.
Speaker 3: Told for show Copper Sunrise.
Speaker 1: Still the same network.
Speaker 4: Hey, do you want me to do that?
Speaker 1: I should do?
Speaker 4: All of a sudden, the cross goes from me attention on to Jack.
Speaker 2: You know I won't do that.
Speaker 4: I'll do it. I'll message her today and I'll say, hey, my brother apparently tipped it in. Dig up that footage for me.
Speaker 1: Anyone else's magic ground. I wasn't there.
Speaker 5: I just want to say I loved meeting our people, like literally face to face, having chats.
Speaker 2: It just reconfirms everything I think.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the boys from Granala, the Shire, there are beautiful young blakes, actually terrific. Heaps of people from Melbourne at Townsville and Cannes, Monica, Sally Janelle.
Speaker 1: People from Hole, Laura whole.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there were people from everywhere and that's what I love about Magic Ground and Brisbane. And that's why they have to keep it in Brisbane. If they want to do another Magic Ground another weekend somewhere else.
Speaker 3: Do it, they have to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they have to let Brisbane have that.
Speaker 3: It's such a good vibe. They could do it some stage after Origin possibly yeah, yeah, but it's such a good spot. Like a lot of the people they came to our show too, We'll chatting to come from like central Queensland. Like we're talking like twelve hour drives, crazy stuff.
Speaker 4: I would love I'd love not to be called Magic Round, but come up with another one that they take it down south to Melbourne. Oh, I'd love to see them because the Melbourne is they do love the ones that go to the Rugby League. They're so loyal and they love it.
Speaker 1: They've just got to see where They've got to be careful. Is the Vegas is the big trip, right they're talking about taking Magic Ground possibly overseas. Now I would be I'd be happy with Auckland. I think Auckland got very good having it at Eden Park. But they're talking Hong Kong and that you're going, no, no, don't. We've got Vegas, the bread and butter Rugby league fan who goes to Magic Round. You don't want them ask them twice Vegas and then Hong Kong. No, no, no, no, Let's keep keep it simple. Let's do it at Brisbane. Brisbane deserve to hold onto it. It's magic.
Speaker 3: But if they're doing something like that, and they're looking at doing like a tournament vibe like they do the Auckland Nins, it's been it's been proven. The New Zealand crowds turn up, so, you know, similar to Brisbane, but the exactly the kiwis love it. It will work over there. But whether it will work as good as Brisbane, I don't think.
Speaker 4: Huis travel everywhere. They traveled to Vegas this year. They apparently they were in spades at Magic Round this year they won Magic Ground. Let me tell you something right now, I'm going to have an early crow. The sorry my knees.
Speaker 1: Cross, I don't know I've been accident.
Speaker 4: So I'm going to have an early crow. That's what I said. Now cry the Warriors fans this year will be the best fans of all time this year. It's not really an early crow is that it's just more of a statement. I think. I think they're the best fans in the NFL. I'm going to say go ahead and say that right now. Really there are some great there are some awesome clubs with some loyal fans and they got a big fan base. But I don't think any fans in the NRL get around a team, team morale and energy at a game like the Wise fans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they finally engaged the whole country, all of New Zealand.
Speaker 5: Can I make a point though, those visitors, the Warriors supporters that were in Brisbane, do you think a lot of them came from New Zealand or do you think there are a lot of them that are actually from Brisbane and from the Gold Coast because Gold Coast always has passive numbers of Warrior supported because there's a lot of New Zealanders there.
Speaker 1: I think split Trician because I ran into miles agoy mile of people from Auckland and South Island. OK, so they do a lot of travel like every like at Vegas there was a lot. Yeah, there was the White fans, Wales fans were everywhere. It's a great effort to because those the flights.
Speaker 3: They get boosted up during that period, were going to get a lot of people going to.
Speaker 1: Bridge, much like Dad's Maulti. They get price posted.
Speaker 4: What about the airlines at the moment Sydney to Melbourne and Melbourne to Sydney, Are you kidding? It's the most expensive flight in Australia.
Speaker 1: It's graceful and they keep apologizing about it, and they keep going, oh yeah, we're sorry about that. Will be better, they said twelve months ago. They haven't changed a bit.
Speaker 5: They haven't had a couple of different sales, and when one usually has a sale, the other major airline.
Speaker 2: Will usually have a sale.
Speaker 5: But I don't know that Melbourne has been involved as much as the northern cities.
Speaker 3: Are you kidding? I won't drink to that.
Speaker 4: That's this is the one thing on earth I won't drink too. I will not drink to that on a school night, absolutely not.
Speaker 1: Before sorry, don't you.
Speaker 4: I was going to say, can we do coops quiz yet?
Speaker 1: We can? Before we do that, can I just give something? I went rabbit hole in the other night. This could be just a little bit of interest to people young and old. So I got on. It came up nine to eighty five Australian schoolboys rugby union side Ricky Stewart captain. So I went, okay, I'll have a look at this. Anyway, they're showing it was your conquering Australian school boys union side that went over into the British Isles and came back totally underfoited. There was a lot of fanfare about it at the player who got the meant that the player of the tour did a special on him, right, and they're showing him. They're going, this guy so and so Warwick Giddy from Woollongong blah blah is a special athlete Australian school boys in rugby league, rugby union and basketball. And he got me on the tour and they talk and he's going, oh yeah, blah blah blah blah. And they said after leaving school he's expected now to sign with the Ilauorra Steelers. And I went, oh yeah, and typed in worried Giddy find out what he did afterwards? His son's Josh Giddy. No way, which son is Josh Giddy? So obviously after that, I don't think he signed with the Ilori Steelers. He must have chose to go into basketball, and then apparently his dad played him what he played in one of the big Melbourne sides. Yeah, of course.
Speaker 4: That's where he played. He turned up earlier in the week and played at a local game in Frankston. His mate's team just rocked up, played a grade giddy up.
Speaker 3: Are you serious?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know that is. I'll drink to that.
Speaker 1: I'll drink that. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, giddy showed up and they got beat. The team he played in. His MAT's team got beat by another local gate.
Speaker 1: I'll drink to that.
Speaker 3: They keep now before we finished with your quiz, Sorry, listeners, could I quick go through a quick blind for you, one that I've put together?
Speaker 1: Okay, it'll be fast, all right.
Speaker 3: First one I've gone with today casino games. After we all we're hanging out at the start the other day it was unreal. All right, here we go. First game, poker, poker.
Speaker 4: I like poker as a game, but as a casino game. I rarely played in a casino.
Speaker 1: I'll play four. I'll say four, obviously thinking three something happened before four.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll go four, all right.
Speaker 3: Next one I've gone with Roulettet is good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll go two.
Speaker 4: I was thinking too, but I'm also thinking, what's what.
Speaker 1: I'm going to I'm going to go through. It's just for you though, you.
Speaker 2: Just only learn if you knew how to play it.
Speaker 4: You learned how to play it four months ago.
Speaker 1: I learned how to because of black Jack's in there. I think black Jack's won.
Speaker 4: I think black Jack beat.
Speaker 1: I think in terms of iconic and these The other one, which is so at the moment we've got four poker, I think Roulette three.
Speaker 4: I'd say two. Me and Shandor had our system with at that time.
Speaker 2: Will you know, yeah, will you end up losing?
Speaker 1: That's the other big win. I didn't tell you about lots of money. Actually yeah, I had the hot hand when I arrived. We arrived there, I went, had a little hit on the Hokey Pokey's one two hundred, and then when over did Nytrish and started playing Roulette. Looked at the rule when they say what comes up all the numbers? Yeah, Jack it went nine, followed by nine, twenty four, followed by twenty four, and then as I'm standing there, come up number fourteen. I thought, well, it's going with the system. I'll just go number fourteen again. So had ten bucks on number fourteen came up. Yeah, thirty five.
Speaker 4: A tip for people who play roulette the amount of times and it becomes it matters on the person who's putting the ball in the roulette wheel. It's very consistent with the area. It can drop in sometimescha, So if you have a special number around that general area, if they've and you can always sort of watch a roulette Deloh's got a real consistent sort of push on the ball. They generally fall around this. Don't quote me on that.
Speaker 1: That is professional shandle. Is that a shandor thing?
Speaker 4: No, No, that's just a general observation. When I played roulette for like a.
Speaker 3: Long time, No one takes advice Number two, number next one, Keino five?
Speaker 4: Are you kidding?
Speaker 1: I love kes got to be five?
Speaker 4: Awesome.
Speaker 2: Well it's better than Pokey's so.
Speaker 1: You can have it on three? Yeah, well it might be. I think it's got to be five. Kina, Will you vote Trish three or five?
Speaker 2: Depends what else is in there. He's not going to put craps in, Okay, I'll go three.
Speaker 3: Okay, I love next one.
Speaker 4: Craps number one for me, I think five.
Speaker 1: I'm not a fan of crap on five.
Speaker 2: Again because you boys don't know how to play.
Speaker 4: It exactly, so I don't like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Sorry, you win money on.
Speaker 1: Its number one.
Speaker 3: I love one black jack, of course, like jack.
Speaker 1: That's that's the stable, that's the bread and butter.
Speaker 2: You know what, I've really won the casino.
Speaker 1: The best game of one casino was the one casino war.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you rarely find a table of it.
Speaker 1: There was a casino war at the Star in Brisbane. However they didn't it wasn't operating, but that's yeah.
Speaker 2: They only opened it for sure.
Speaker 3: Even when we're in Vegas. The only one you could find was when you're at the bottom level at the Cosmopolitan. Everywhere else, I didn't see it anywhere else.
Speaker 1: The only game in our way fifty forty five percent of the house.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thanks Albert. I was thiying. I remember when we're up at Chelly Beach Golf Club Jack and then I was just relentlessly playing Keno and the girls behind the bar were going, you need to stop, to stop.
Speaker 1: Never, I just said, keep pun.
Speaker 4: You need to stop because I think I was gambling too much. Oh she was like, oh, are you sure you want to kick going well. I was doing some I think I wasn't gambling too much, but I think for what they were used to and Keino, like people don't usually put as I think as big a beat as I was putting on in on some pretty heavy bet. I was pretty well hydrated, but I had I don't know why. I just thought it would be funny to like, in my head, I was like, how funny would it be to just put like really large bets on a game like Keino and then have all the boys whip at home? Remember we were all sitting there every time.
Speaker 1: I got his shirt, every time did you whip at home?
Speaker 4: I was always packing heads, no odds or whatever it is to win, and we're like, yes, whenever it come on. Then oh, whenever it lest I didn't win one.
Speaker 1: What's the biggest bet. What's the biggest win you've had on Quina?
Speaker 3: Oh? Geez, I don't know. I can't remember the last time I actually ever bet on.
Speaker 1: I had a sorry now, my two lucky numbers on Keino were six and sixty nine and once that's twelve to one for the two and once I again hydrated. This is a common seme. I had fifty bucks on it and it actually got up. Well, yeah, that's it's a pretty good one.
Speaker 4: Well done.
Speaker 3: Let's go away from gambling for a bit, John, just quickly.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I've actually ever won on qino respect epectfully. Yeah, I don't think so. I probably won't do it again. Cooper's quiz this week. Since we're on the car theme, I've got a little matchmaker game. So what's gonna happen is I'm going to say to you guys the make of a car yep, and you guys have to say what brand has made that car pretty good? Like this one? Everyone's going to have yeah, obviously, but everyone's gonna have a buzzer. It's not going to be your name today. We're gonna have a little bit of fun with it. Your buzzer will be your favorite will feral characters. You have to remember that all the time, Jack, who would be your name?
Speaker 1: Testa surprise you?
Speaker 2: No, because we need to know who.
Speaker 1: I need to know who's who?
Speaker 3: Okay, Nighthawk? Is that a Wilfair Character's his nickname instead?
Speaker 1: Brothers? Okay? Sure, okay, we'll go Frank the Tank Yeah, true.
Speaker 2: I don't know any others.
Speaker 1: When Ron Burgundy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Ron Burgundy, Okay.
Speaker 4: Ron Burgundy. Frank the tank.
Speaker 1: I just say, Ron, Sure, whatever you want, because.
Speaker 4: I know if I argue with you, we will go around in circles. Okay, here we go. First one I thirty run Yep, Suzuki incorrect, it's a.
Speaker 3: Nighthawk.
Speaker 4: Sorry, you're gonna let them answer it. Okay, no one gets it because Trish just yelled.
Speaker 2: At I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: If you can't win, don't ruin the game for everyone.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: It was my thinking.
Speaker 3: It's so angry, So you do goot angry shoes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, ready, Corolla run. Yeah, well done, Trish. I could see Matthew Trump.
Speaker 1: I've got my name.
Speaker 4: Well, that's why that's half the battle. I knew you got to be quick with it, so I want to give you something. Got to think about. Frank nighthawk wrong, okay, d Max, Frank night hook Dad.
Speaker 1: They got it first.
Speaker 4: It is Suzuki incorrect for Jack Harry Grant drives one. No, not one of Suzuki.
Speaker 1: He just said, this is what you said.
Speaker 5: I said, no, okay, in that case, it's a nice Uzu correct.
Speaker 4: Give it to God. Okay, yeah, I use your Dmax Harry Grant.
Speaker 3: First, Okay, we don't know cars.
Speaker 4: No, clearly, Jesus is bad. Just triggering for you a little bit, Yaris.
Speaker 5: Ron Toyota, Hey, I know my cart, APPI you were good.
Speaker 1: She's been in the back. She's been in the back of plenty of cards.
Speaker 2: I grew up on the main road board kids.
Speaker 1: She's still on corners the main road and next to a service station petrol, pucking petrol and popping a few other things.
Speaker 4: That's my you realize that's my mum. You're talking about.
Speaker 1: Talking first ball. See that's not cool, man, mate.
Speaker 2: I was not pumping footballs.
Speaker 1: We know that.
Speaker 4: Okay. Fourth one, Pulsa.
Speaker 2: Listen, Yes, come on, Jack, My dad had.
Speaker 4: I'm not so did I and Jack?
Speaker 2: You did to?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: I had one and it was really it was unscathed for about eighty months until Cooper had it for like.
Speaker 1: Two weeks and side scraping it crashed it. Yeah, a couple.
Speaker 4: I hit a pillar when I was trying to parks.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 4: No one was harmed. Okay, swift.
Speaker 1: Forgetting my.
Speaker 4: Yes correct. First one for Jack, John's Matthew still Nan Trish, you're on four Okay, Tasman.
Speaker 1: Frank, yep, oh, nalk, it is the Honda. Jack, the it's Azuki.
Speaker 4: No, what is it?
Speaker 1: Ya ya Tasman, No one got that?
Speaker 3: Is that the new one?
Speaker 4: It's coming out soon, not alive, right, coming out?
Speaker 1: Okay, out back, Frank, missing run Nighthawk.
Speaker 5: It's a super correct.
Speaker 2: I couldn't think of what your car was.
Speaker 4: That wasn't mine.
Speaker 2: No, I know that, but I knew it was the same model, the same brand.
Speaker 4: We have two more to go. Tricia's miles ahead. Let's just try to get some sort of satisfaction.
Speaker 2: So you know who the blokes are in this family.
Speaker 1: She got big balls.
Speaker 2: That huge balls.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, we're just letting people know the relationship we have.
Speaker 1: Come on, let me put those balls in my mouth, Tricia, come on, wont you Okay, there will.
Speaker 2: Be loads of editing going.
Speaker 1: Sure, Okay, how does that doing yet?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: Screenwiper? Sorry, Mustang, Yep, gotcha, matt Ford, Jack, Frank, I'll give it to dad because I wanted to get one.
Speaker 4: You didn't say, Frank, Mustang, Sally, Okay, last one. This is actually going to be Actually, Trisha, you're out of it because Jack and Dad around one. You're on like six, so I don't need this is to define who gets the silver matter who gets bronze. I haven't said it yet.
Speaker 1: I didn't say it, just anticipated it.
Speaker 4: Everyone hands up buzz C class.
Speaker 3: Mercedes.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 3: Jack.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm proud of you, Jack.
Speaker 1: I think you might drive one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he does, that's what you drive? What do what sea class?
Speaker 1: That's cool? Before we move on at the end of the show, we usually recommendations here. Anyone has heard anything about The Accountant too? No, not yet.
Speaker 4: Apparently it's good.
Speaker 2: I like the shorts. Like the trailer.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't so much. It looks too much action the first one.
Speaker 3: If you're doing a trailer for a movie, though, but you're going to probably put action in it.
Speaker 4: No, but I like the first one because it was half action and I took halfway to get into the action stuff. True, the start was very.
Speaker 2: Like the story building storyline.
Speaker 4: I mean, it'd be very hard to have a follow up of that because, like, there were so many cool twists and stuff in the first one.
Speaker 1: I want to see it. After watching the trailer.
Speaker 5: It sort of brother plays a bigger role in this one. I'm curious to see that dynamic.
Speaker 1: His brother's also the punisher. That guy they go that played John Bertha all is quite good.
Speaker 4: I like it talented.
Speaker 1: Can I just give someone a wrap? Jack Johns. We're sitting of late in the last week watching The Chase on Channel seven. Excellent chol and Larry doing such great job. Talking about Larry and Jack Johns is like, we're gonna send him to get him on that show.
Speaker 3: If you got it in with that with Larry, can you please hit him up and say my brothers can get on.
Speaker 1: Because I love to do it.
Speaker 2: Or if they do, like a charity one, like we could all go on.
Speaker 1: That's family.
Speaker 2: They do that sometimes they do where people can go on.
Speaker 4: I don't do anything.
Speaker 1: Funny.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that actually would be good. I'll run a buy. Let me write it down to Larry Family Chase.
Speaker 2: It's my lifetime ambition to go.
Speaker 1: I'm appreciate they record them all like in one so two things with Larry number one, The Chase, Jack John's number two, Fletcher sharp, Jack John's that's your homework.
Speaker 2: They Chase the Family.
Speaker 1: Do you want to wrap it up? Cobber likes now rut any.
Speaker 5: Feedback, No, no, not apart from meeting our fantastic listeners and thank you again for coming out and they participating buying in and two Queen's Wolf and fan Land.
Speaker 2: What a great venue in that whole.
Speaker 5: Star beauty of development complex is beautiful.
Speaker 1: Some special letting.
Speaker 4: We do a card opening once a week, Matthew, I and Jack where Jack bought a massive deck of cards every Thursday and our real cards every day every Thursday, we open them up, we pick on out, We back the try scorer this week, Matthew, We've got Bradman best. So Brady please score for us. You erst the Titans on Friday, Friday, Friday, first game, yeap Friday.
Speaker 1: My bet, my bet will be Bradman best. Nice to win, Bradman best to score a try in the first second or third.
Speaker 4: You're going to change it, Okay, I'm happy to take him many times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd be doing anytime.
Speaker 4: Also another recommendation for people that I watched over the weekend while my whole family was in Magic Round Vice principles. If you like Danny McBride from Eastbound and Down and movies like this is the End where he has Channing Tatum as his gimp. Hist principles Hum and Walter Goggins one of the best TV shows. Very much my humor. If you think I'm funny, then you'll probably find this funniest.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: Walter Goggan's Coller. He's the guy from White Lotus who's the mate likes no, no, his friend likes getting railed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's the one who oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Yet spoiler Yeah.
Speaker 5: Have a great weekend, people, and don't forget it's Mother's Day.
Speaker 2: It is Mother's Day. I've organized your mom's presence excellent.
Speaker 1: I've told the boys I've got something. I've had something plan, I've had a yard of the boys. I just hope you follow through with it because that thoroughbred you know, it's not going to.
Speaker 4: Don't say this, don't What is it we have?
Speaker 1: You haven't said ship. I've told you, bloke. I've laid it on the line what I expect you to get mom.
Speaker 4: Because this is what dad does. He puts responsibility on Jack and I like he'll go, yeah, like mother stuff.
Speaker 2: I don't need anything. Just actually spend the day with me.
Speaker 4: I'm not doing that where you are.
Speaker 3: I'm doing homemade pizzas. So I've taken care of it to make sure you're here you can sit in your skinny ass Cooper and and just enjoy the day.
Speaker 2: And how happy Mother's Day to everyone out there with the mother role.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well said, I like it.
Speaker 4: And one last thanks to everyone who sent me a nice message over. I know I take the piece at a situation quite a bit, but thank you very much, very picture.
Speaker 5: We are so glad that you I just tried to touch his hand.