Speaker 1: Finally, finally, the people have been wanting it for years and years, and it's going to happen. Two of the world's most high profile tech billionaires, Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg, have agreed to fight each other in a cage match. Yeah, you wanted it, You got it.
Speaker 2: You knew that if you hung in there long enough, this day would come when you would wake up and see the news.
Speaker 1: We care about Con McGregor. I don't care about Tim Zuo. All I care about is Zuckerberg v. Musk.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 1: Musk posted a message on his social media platform Twitter that he was up for a cage fight with mister Zuckerberg. Zuckerberg the boss of Facebook, of course, an Instagram parent company. Meta then posted a screenshot of musk tweet with the caption send me location.
Speaker 3: All the billionaires are going out.
Speaker 1: Must then replied to Zuckerberg with Vegas octagon. Musk also tweeted, I almost never work out except for picking out my kids and throwing them in the air. This is going to be the most disgusting, sloppy fight that has ever been contested by two humans.
Speaker 2: All I can picture in my head is two pasty white guys just doing that slapping thing when you slap someone like that exactly.
Speaker 1: Imagine two jellyfishes having a fight, or it's like two octopuses just going at each other. That's how sold these blokes are.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 1: Begs a question though it doesn't know and particularly from a South Australian perspective, or maybe from an Australian perspective, who would you like to see fight each other?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'll go first. Broadly from an Australim perspective, it's probably not going to happen now because he's just retired from the gig. But what about back in the day in their prime kosh v Stefanovic. Yes, who he's taking because obviously Carl's a little bit younger and probably a little bit more athletic. But I reckon, of course she gets one in, it's all over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it would just take casting one puncha Regon just to go bank Stephanovic down. Remember he was in the park not so long ago when Michael Clark was having a bit of a brawl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he didn't.
Speaker 3: Want a bar of it Stefanovic.
Speaker 1: Because Pup was being a little bit naughty. Glass just getting in trouble from his missus, from being a little bit errant in his ways. Yes, I read one for you, this one Hinkley v.
Speaker 3: Nix Nixy's Nixy's got Hinkley covered reckon.
Speaker 1: Yes, he's old school. No, if the situation arises.
Speaker 3: Nixy is in good shape.
Speaker 2: I see Nicks at my gym sometimes he's actually still.
Speaker 3: In pretty good Nick, all right.
Speaker 2: I don't often see Kenny jog and laps down there at Alberton.
Speaker 1: Just don't underestimate the old dog. That's all attle bit of fire. I've got another one for you. This is a little bit older as well. Malcolm Blight v. Graham Corns.
Speaker 2: That's what they want to see, that's what you want to see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, i'd like to say that as well. You got me, Yeah, I got one.
Speaker 3: I would like to see Mallee take on David.
Speaker 1: Spears so Athletic thore our premier.
Speaker 3: Mallie would kill spearsy.
Speaker 1: What's he paying?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I don't know what Spears would be.
Speaker 3: What a thousand and one?
Speaker 1: Thousand and one? Yeah, she's a lot o.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's pretty good.
Speaker 1: Although Malie's paying a dollar or two, it's not really worth it is it.
Speaker 2: Although Spearzy I Reckon just would have to attack Malleye's legs because Malie in the gym does arms and abs and that's it.
Speaker 3: Never done a leg day.
Speaker 2: So Speezy sweeps his legs out from under Mallie's gone.
Speaker 1: I've got a fee free as well. You can be involved in this. What about this one? Jodie Oddie v Producing boys? Who wins that battle?
Speaker 2: For?
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 1: Not you making boys? You're just a girl factory. What about this one? Jody Oddi v punctuality? Who wins that one? That's really close? Mate?
Speaker 2: When you're as good as this gig as I am, I don't need to.
Speaker 3: Get in early.
Speaker 1: I got one more free as well. And this is a big one as well. Who wins in this battle? Jody Oddie v Non Greggs.
Speaker 2: It's international bring your dog to work Day. None of us took that seriously, not one of us except for Abby in the news.
Speaker 1: Well who saw it coming. Certainly not Tank and Tory Abby sausage dogs who were sitting there looking around going what are we doing?
Speaker 3: What is this joint? And all they're doing?
Speaker 2: And poor little Tanks had a bit of surgery on his hind legs because he had what he have little disslicated.
Speaker 1: Had bad gout too much red wine forget for Tank Boy.
Speaker 2: So now Tank is sort of dragging his back legs around the studio.
Speaker 3: It's pretty cute.
Speaker 1: We've all been there to Tank. No worry about that on the red brines and you just dragging yourself around.
Speaker 2: You have to state of origin, just dragging your twos around.
Speaker 1: Tech might be a big Cats fan. He's dragging himself out of bed this morning after a big win last night.
Speaker 3: Exactly right.
Speaker 2: And it brings me to a point where I probably need to say publicly on International take your dog to work Day, thank you Andrew Hayes, because you did meet a massive solid a little and I don't think you've ever quite recovered. So this is how it panned out. I call you on Saturday afternoon because I think, oh, we're going to the netball tonight, which is at the Entertainment Center and that's right next to Channel seven, and then we'd quite like to pack the family up and drive straight down to Middleton for the weekend post netball.
Speaker 3: However, there was one sticking point, and.
Speaker 2: That was my dog, Sid, the little attack toy kavoodle, and so I had an amazing idea. I thought, why did I ring Hazy and just see if he could look after Sid for an hour?
Speaker 3: I go on, pop over the entertainment center.
Speaker 1: It's easy, isn't it because Channel seven's right next door to the entertainment.
Speaker 2: It was easy for the oddies. Yeah, not so easy for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I pull up, come up to security. I'm like, can I see Andrew Hayes?
Speaker 3: Please Sid over to you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: It was still downhill.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, so Sid and straight off about Sid was not in her element whatsoever. The most frustrating thing out of the whole thing was that Sid cried and wins the whole time, So one dagee like we had to genuinely get the gaff tape up and just gas it did happen? Happen. The most frustrating thing out of the whole situation was me sending you a text you're seeing me text saying how she going? And me saying, yeah, she's not loving it, and then you trying to put it back on me or she usually loves going to different places? Are you kidding? It's a dog who knows who its owners are and you've gone here, you go, and you've just left a place that's never been to with a bunch of people. It's never seen and it's life. And for some reason Sid was slightly upset. But that's apparently on me, because what I'm not treating her with the respect that she deserves.
Speaker 2: Said that, But I was sitting at the game and I get a text from Bruce.
Speaker 3: Abanafi just taking a photo.
Speaker 2: Of you sitting there with Sid looking like you wanted the world to end.
Speaker 1: Jeez. But thanks mate, Yeah, I know you're so welcome. That's what we do as well. And then you to believe because sometimes messages get misconstrued via text. Yeah, Abbas said he loves the dog. Yeah, Aba said you love the dog. I was like, look at this pitch up, look closely. It's called sarcasm.
Speaker 2: Have you checked out? What if dot COM's a top ten winter weekend is yet?
Speaker 1: How good is it?
Speaker 2: What tipness in there? Camera? kNs tweetheads?
Speaker 1: The book? You were to get away on the Wadi fat?
Speaker 3: What if it's Aussie for travel?
Speaker 1: The biggest weeping story huge Juicy Joe.
Speaker 3: This is a bit of a scary story.
Speaker 2: So dozens of people were injured by hailstones the size of apples as they pelted concert goers in Colorado on Wednesday night, with at least seven people needing hospital treatment following a powerful storm. So this was at the Louis Tomlinson former one directioner. This was at his concert.
Speaker 1: Wow, go off, Loui Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then next minute all these hailstones come flying down, and everyone said it was like something out of a horror movie. A total of eighty to ninety people were treated on the scene. Injuries included cuts and broken bones.
Speaker 1: Wow. That's a serious houstone, isn't it.
Speaker 3: You don't want that when you go to a concert, do you.
Speaker 1: No, you don't expect that at a Louis Thomlinson concert. Maybe metallic back in the day. What happened?
Speaker 2: Oh, it's got smashed, splashed by a hailstone the size of an apple.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Good fun, juicy us, juicy.
Speaker 5: Good.
Speaker 2: Comedians Celeste Barber be Julia Morris's dream pick as co host on next year's tenth I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of here, of course. Dr Chris Brown exited stage left to go to Channel seven.
Speaker 1: Yepoo yay.
Speaker 2: The pair caught up at the TV Week Logi's nomination breakfast in Sydney this week, and Morris revealed at the event that while she wouldn't name a name, she would be working alongside next year her total dream pick, and then she put a post of Celeste on the I'm a Celebrity Instagram page, so she.
Speaker 1: Said that she would get to work with her dream pick, and then later on said my dream pick would be Celesti.
Speaker 3: Basically, yeah, so cryptic from Julia, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but even I can work that out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: And when you can work things out, we all know they're pretty damn basic.
Speaker 1: That's exactly right, Juice.
Speaker 3: Now, Jennifer Lawrence. We love Jennifer Lawrence just because she's very real, keeps it reals.
Speaker 2: You know, she's an absolute international movie megastar, but she's very down to earth. And she has done an interview on a show called Hot Ones Eating Hot Wings.
Speaker 3: Have a listen. Okay, nothing's worse than that, and your worst is over. I don't know what else I know. I know, I know it just grows.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 4: I get it.
Speaker 1: Not handling the hot wings, it would seem.
Speaker 3: How do you go with hot stuff?
Speaker 1: I can't do it. At all.
Speaker 3: No, not with your ibs.
Speaker 1: Maybe it would be good for me. Actually, we would kind of half clean me out. I did a thing when I was first at Novote, a thing where I ate two Carolina Reapers.
Speaker 3: What's that?
Speaker 1: Carolina Reapers is supposed to be the hottest chilies on the planet.
Speaker 3: Why would you do that?
Speaker 1: I just thought it'd be fun content content. Anyway, I ate them and it was all fine, a little bit spicy going down, and everything was all good, and I thought that's completely everything's play on. And then twenty minutes later I was in the field position. Oh really, it was really bad. And then a couple of hours later in the next stage was much much worse. Oh yeah, I don't want to experience it ever. Again.
Speaker 3: Good content though.
Speaker 2: So there's a restaurant in the city called Golden Boy, which I absolutely love. But they've got a really hot dish and it's so delicious. But like I've been in stages where I'm like bringing milk, I need milk.
Speaker 3: Is that chili?
Speaker 1: So you like chili but you can't handle it? No?
Speaker 3: I like the dish, but it was too hot, so I still laid it.
Speaker 1: Can you just order it mild?
Speaker 3: Perhaps?
Speaker 2: Maybe I'll try that next time, says the man who was in the fetal position trying to control his bowels after he had two of the hottest chilis in the World's that's contents.
Speaker 1: You tell me you built a time machine.
Speaker 2: This?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's Friday. It's time for on this day's a little trip down Marry Lane, the Friday version, which is just a little bit more fun than the rest.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, everything a higher level on a Friday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, two thousand and six, let's go back. Twenty third of June film The Devil Wears priort of starting mel Streep and hathawayne Emily Blunt, premieres in La I think we've all had a boss at some stage, like Miranda, who's just a cold hard.
Speaker 3: Excuse the words cold and hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, goodness mate. The Hedgehole, a video game franchise created and produced by Sega, was released in the US and Europe. And when you were growing up in the nineties, it was either you either had a Sega or a Nintendo, and it was quite the rivalry.
Speaker 3: There was nothing in between, was there.
Speaker 1: It was Mario v Sonic The Hedgehole, or I had a Commodore sixty four. Oh, of course you did. You were playing Atari and Tazzy Yep.
Speaker 2: Tari.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, oh dear, they got Super Nintendo. In twenty eighteen eighty four, Richard Branson's Virgin Atlanta Airways commenced his operations with flights from Gatwick to Newark. I think that's pronounced.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 1: Gonna say it with confidence in New York anyway. Good on to Dick Branson, He's done some really, really good things. Twenty twenty two, Elvis, the movie, directed by Basil Luhman, opened in Australia. Where are some will make me out to be the villain? Bus Lamon's done some things, doesn't he? Well?
Speaker 3: I mean that's Lehman Leoman?
Speaker 1: Is it Leerman? Oh my gosh? How good's Darren Leaman, former trained cricket coach.
Speaker 2: I'm just realish shaying everything's elite on a Friday.
Speaker 3: Look what you've done? You go on and butchered hazy on this daisy, Come on another.
Speaker 1: One song on June twenty three. In two thousand and two was Dilemma by Nolly and Colly, and I was Nellie and Kelly. Happy Friday guy, Welcome to Friday Ride Fitzgerald.
Speaker 5: The beautiful Hazy and Jody, thank you very much for having me on.
Speaker 4: It is my favorite part of the week as well.
Speaker 3: Come Hazy beautiful And I didn't.
Speaker 4: Jody, You're always beautiful. You know that. I've called you that for years until I got married, and then I had to.
Speaker 3: Stop doing it becausej was like, that's inappropriate.
Speaker 4: Now. She put her foot down and said, that is the last year calling Jody that one.
Speaker 1: Looking on in particulars Well, I don't know if this is called r I'm sure it has. But Zuckerberg the who's the young musk?
Speaker 4: Musk?
Speaker 1: What a couple of jellyfishes just going at it?
Speaker 2: Do you know?
Speaker 4: It's crazy? Though? Do you guys?
Speaker 5: Have you like, I mean, when you go to school with sort of kids that are quite kind of shy, do their own thing, and they're sort of well, let's just call them dweebs, right then, have you ever met someone that?
Speaker 4: Okay, here's an example.
Speaker 5: So nineteen ninety three Port No Lunger we won the under seven am Premiership against morphort Vale. We're having a thirty year reunion, getting a few of the boys together again to go watch the A grade in a few weeks hazy and we're trying to track down everyone from the team. One guy David Mitchell, right, and he was such a small guy in under when he was sixteen years of age. Found out we've got his Facebook page. He's now a UFC fighter. He's mixed martial arts.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's dangerous and he's probably got a hit list too.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we may have got stuck into him back in the day. But no, we're going to get David there and we are going to shower him with freebies.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was hoping you were going to say he turns out he's a billionaire.
Speaker 4: That might be for Yeah, he wants to go down and see the Titanic.
Speaker 5: But no, Yeah, yeah, so I think that. Well, if you if you've been watching Mark Zuckerberg, he's now jiu jitsu. He's really would So I'm going for the old zucker punch. He's gonna win it.
Speaker 1: How good is zucker punch? We put a few scenarios out there this morning's well fit, So I need to get your thoughts on this one.
Speaker 5: Hinckley v Nix, who are you taking? Oh jeez, that's a tough one. Well, you'd have to go at the moment. Right now, Ken Hinckley's on fire. I mean he's probably the number one coach in the competition.
Speaker 2: No, no, we're not.
Speaker 3: Who would win a fight?
Speaker 5: Nixy's tough kids getting a bit old now, Nixy and Nixy's in great nick I would. I would back Nixy for sure. I used to play footy with Nixy and he can go. I mean I try to punch him a couple of times and he dodged them, So I would. I would go the Crows coach.
Speaker 1: Yes, see, I reckon, but I reckon? Can he be a scrapper? And I reckon right? And you're like, I've got him here. He'd bite you, he kicked you, and you'd be like, okay, some dirt or squirrel grip.
Speaker 4: What are you doing? This is a fight that wait up, if you want to let's go round two.
Speaker 2: Let's go ahead, busy, is there anyone you'd like to see go head to head in say the octagon?
Speaker 4: Oh gosh, who would I like to throw in there at the moment? Jeez, I'd like that.
Speaker 5: They're a political UFC would be quite good, wouldn't it? The big potato you put Peter Dutton in there versus a god to Barnaby Joyce. That would be that would be fun, that would be quiet. And and then who's the guy who does the crop who talks about the crocs all the time?
Speaker 1: Bob?
Speaker 5: Get Bob Katter in there versus an old Ron Casey. He's passed away now, but remember Ron Casey? Yeah, who did he punch on on?
Speaker 4: Ray Martin? He got out of his seat, Normy Row. He went over to Normy Row and just gave.
Speaker 1: Him my See that was unbelieva. You could see Catter as well, just pulling out all sorts of different things. What's that? What's that? Bob? Was that a shive?
Speaker 3: Put that away?
Speaker 4: Well, there's a few executives here at NOVERA. I wouldn't mind seeing in the octagon as well.
Speaker 3: What about you v Whipper.
Speaker 4: We yearsing years ago, Jades. We did this blind.
Speaker 5: We had to do a series of challenges, you know, the crazy days of commercial radio, and we had to do blind boxing. So we got into the ring and you were completely blindfolded, and I was just I thought, well, because I'm blind, I can just go hell for leathery And I was just throwing homemakers. I was letting off a lot of steam that I had built up with Whipper at the time, and I think I landed a couple felt great, shot, really good. So we now do that every quarter of the year. We do the blind boxing again, just to get a few things off my chest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, should we employ that.
Speaker 4: Kill me? It's not bad. It's a great way. A boxing session in general is a great way to get things off your chest.
Speaker 3: That's good, all right.
Speaker 2: We should talk footy Collingwood Adelaide at home on Sunday.
Speaker 5: Big test for the Crows, huge, huge test, and you know what, I'm really looking forward to it. You know, if you're a group of these young kids, I think you have to you have to be very excited about playing them at the MCG.
Speaker 4: We hardly ever get to play there.
Speaker 5: It's going to be really hard to beat them and our you know, our record on the road that year hasn't been that good. So I think the Pies will get up. But it will be interesting to see how our boys bounce back from the bye because everyone seems to be losing after the buye.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've just realized You've just shocked Jody, because I think Jody had plans to go to Adelaide.
Speaker 3: I'm just going to I'm just going to go there and sit there by myself and watch it on KO on my phone.
Speaker 4: Jesus, A ship crowded as.
Speaker 1: Good. If it's you, appreciate, catch up with you each and every week, and I'll tell you what, if your crows do get up this weekend, it will be an absolute shock, but a nice shock to the system.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it'd be great. Thanks for having me, guys, we'll speak to you so very good.
Speaker 1: Start girls, a little treat lined up for you, nice and early.
Speaker 3: Well, we thought let's start our Friday right this morning.
Speaker 2: And normally we play the diary at the end of the show, but we're going to play it at the start today.
Speaker 1: Summary of the week which is supposed to summarize a week beautifully in terms of, you know, everyone getting an equal contribution, but it it just sort of feels like you target everyone but yourself.
Speaker 3: No, I have done that this week. Yes, that is correct. Yeah, and guess who cops it the most produces.
Speaker 2: No, my good friend Andrew. So this is me just jotting down my thoughts and things that have happened. Highlights low lights from the week.
Speaker 3: It just helps clear my brain. You know, it's quite cathartic for me.
Speaker 1: You're welcome therapy. They call it.
Speaker 3: Dear diary.
Speaker 2: Another week, another handball blitz school visit, so pay attention kids.
Speaker 3: It was the week we asked the age old question what's an hour?
Speaker 2: And it's fair to say that Hazy was having an outright shocker, unbelievable stuff.
Speaker 1: Really good. So you know what to do if you haven't reached it a bill yet, please, so do it have an overplayoff?
Speaker 2: Who would have thought that the beautiful man that is could completely and utterly derail Andrew Hayes and send him into a dramatic Capaldi capitulation.
Speaker 1: I'll do this again tomorrow, have it on Hazey Lewis Capaldi. Next opportunity is a little bit tomorrow, but yeah, it's going to be very, very good. Can't wait for it.
Speaker 3: The spiral continued all.
Speaker 1: Right, thirteen twenty four to ten. First in first breast Boy, I meant to say first in best dress, and all of a sudden dropping your breastwork, and then we.
Speaker 3: Hit rock bottom.
Speaker 2: Maybe you can get your mouth around the words when it comes to describing that competition.
Speaker 3: Because you've had to shock us and something tough.
Speaker 1: What's going on? Every time? Time? Every time I try and talk about Lewis Capaldi, it's like he's an absolute disaster.
Speaker 3: Well, I guess, my friend, the only way is up.
Speaker 2: Maybe Josh was Shelley signing onto the Crows. Will bring this little sports reporter back from the brink to celebrate.
Speaker 3: Let's play the Raschelle TikTok Telly, what you say?
Speaker 1: Josh for Shelley.
Speaker 3: And it was time for Cane toad Chat.
Speaker 1: Nineteen thirty five. Cane Toads we introduced in Australia at Gordon Vale in New cans when one hundred and one arrived from Hawaii. Cane toads to it up and they were like, Aloha, we've just come from Hawaii.
Speaker 3: We're from Wakiki. Diarry, I wonder and go with me here.
Speaker 2: If Hawaiian cane toads go to the toilet, do they use a bidette?
Speaker 3: Let's go to abbey in the newsroom. What was for sale in that house? Was it a bidet their debt?
Speaker 4: Or was it a bidet?
Speaker 2: When we discovered people use their pets names as passwords, we learned that hazy is that guy.
Speaker 1: I've got the same passwords for absolutely.
Speaker 3: Everything that is so dumb.
Speaker 2: Anyone who can guess Hayes's password, Yeah, which is obviously Hazy Underscore.
Speaker 1: Horse, Hazy Underscore, Horse Underscore, Chunky underscore, boy with twelve eyes, so it's boy.
Speaker 3: This week saw the demise of the fantail.
Speaker 2: Good news for the structural integrity of everyone's teeth, bad news for Hazy.
Speaker 3: But it got us thinking, what treat would you bring back? You know what I miss?
Speaker 2: Can you remember when you're a kid and I can't remember it's called is it magic something?
Speaker 3: And you pour it on your tongue as a kid and it will crackle, You.
Speaker 2: Go, yeah, I think it's magic gum, and then it would turn into gum and it was magic.
Speaker 1: Sorry, ladies and gentlemen, this is definitely a tasty thing. Yeah, I'm kind of use me.
Speaker 3: Shut up, Shut up, Paisy.
Speaker 2: Everyone's tried magic gum, right, Help a sister out, Emily from Athelston, Emily.
Speaker 3: Tell me you know what magic gum is?
Speaker 2: Absolutely I grew up with magic gum, but I must admit that I am Tasmanian. Joshua Shelley, have you tried my favorite confectionery, Kelly.
Speaker 1: Kelly and Jody flying through the Valley.
Speaker 2: Steamil So do all the Hawaiian toads. Hello to our favorite re signed cross, Thanks for your attention.
Speaker 3: Go off this weekend. Kings and Queens, all my love, Jody,