Speaker 1: Good morning Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Wakey, wakey men.
Speaker 1: We'll started warning the right way, be great, gonna be a good day.
Speaker 2: Is Jason Lauren, Good morning Melbourne and happy for a.
Speaker 1: Morning Melbourne.
Speaker 3: This is it guy, A huge show head.
Speaker 2: Yeah, second last show of the year. And then we are done and dusted seven o'clock. We're gonna be live from gumby a world. I know.
Speaker 1: With one hundred kids.
Speaker 4: We must go. Oh god, and I thought three was enough at home.
Speaker 1: One hundred.
Speaker 4: You're doing the head count. We had them all in leads. Yeah, yeah, yeah, Yet your attention.
Speaker 1: To go hands on heads? Does that work? Still?
Speaker 4: Hands on top? That means stop? You got it? Oh?
Speaker 2: Does it work?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: Hockon?
Speaker 1: The kids will listen to us.
Speaker 2: Yelling at your kids the other day. They're in the pool and I'm like, hands on top and they put their hands up and they all just start.
Speaker 4: You're more poorly behaved than a child.
Speaker 3: To be honest, you and I will encourage bad behave Your dad is the team over here is not going to like that.
Speaker 2: When we first get there, I'm going to show you a meeting point.
Speaker 1: It's important thought right your phone number on my hands?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Different apparently I'm doing the news from a ride.
Speaker 2: We're going to load you up on nice theme park food. First.
Speaker 1: If you spew manty on the ride, that'll do me.
Speaker 2: Did you buy that when you were younger? Spe Man? Did I what Spumante? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I did?
Speaker 1: Did I buy it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: I was what a name like?
Speaker 2: So they passion pop yeah, which is just cheap champagne.
Speaker 1: I think you can still passion.
Speaker 7: Spu manty and you can actually shouldn't encourage it this time of the morning, But Spumnti and Maduri together is one that we.
Speaker 1: What a breakfast cocktail, laddie.
Speaker 4: My mum used to give me a little hit of Lambrasco. What's on?
Speaker 1: The original passion poppy is six ninety nine?
Speaker 2: Now, what's going on? Living it through the room? A Lambrosco is like an Italian wine? Sounds horrendous. Yeah, mum used to get the alcohol free version at Franklin's.
Speaker 4: Let me have a horn on it.
Speaker 3: At Christmas, Humanti six dollars, whispers bargain. Yeah, Diamond Night's spu Manti seven ninety nine.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's for a special occasion. You're not just breaking that out? Will even rely? So, Yes, we are live from Gumby World coming up this morning at seven o'clock. But before that, guys, we are going to be gearing up and helping you get prepared for the big Festive day. We've got a good mate of yours coming in after six point thirty this morning.
Speaker 3: Was we do Scott Pickett. He's one of Melbourne's most famous chefs. He's going to be telling us how to get out. I've got to be very careful how to get our festive lunches.
Speaker 4: You got it right, festive on what.
Speaker 3: To do if we make a mistake, not panic on the morning of the twenty fifth December.
Speaker 1: You've forgotten something. He's going to solve all aren't warrants.
Speaker 2: Speaking which if you're new to the show, you won't know this, but we've realized our very own Lauren Phillips has never really watched a movie.
Speaker 1: No I have.
Speaker 3: I've watched a lot of rom coms. Just what that's just about where I stopped.
Speaker 4: It's just all the big ones you miss.
Speaker 3: I've really seen many Christmas move it's a lot of good ones.
Speaker 7: Why, well, it's funny she said that, because I think you said it about a minute and a half.
Speaker 2: I did did I is that why of the phones were lighting up. I don't know how this goes down with the trade. E's at this time of the morning, so we always seem to let one slip around six.
Speaker 3: Sorry he went first, So that's actually on your.
Speaker 2: Telly, Jason and Lauren Clint here as why you're listening to number one hundred. We've got one rule on this show. You say the sea word. In December, you get Maria.
Speaker 4: Now, we were.
Speaker 2: Talking before the song that there's many movies, many many, many mini.
Speaker 3: Movies, many festive movies, and you know what they're dropping like, they drop about ten new ones every.
Speaker 2: Year, and you know it drops on Boxing Day and the Robbie Musk, the Robbie Williams movie, the doco So Good. Lauren and I saw it. We were a sobbing mess in the cinemall.
Speaker 3: You missed the last half an hour, which was just thank god you weren'tre because you would have been crying like a bit.
Speaker 4: What's your favorite festive movie? Love? Actually, I'm a big fan of the Santa Claus.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, remember that.
Speaker 2: Look you do say you've only seen rom coms and festive movies. So this morning we are going to put that to the test. I'm going to play you grab some movies.
Speaker 1: Let's do it.
Speaker 2: Movie number one. Do you recognize this one? A reb bench and who I you?
Speaker 1: Hey Cake, heyka cake.
Speaker 2: Double hate loo entirely great?
Speaker 1: Is it the Grinch?
Speaker 4: It is the Grinch? Well done.
Speaker 1: Sounds like the Grinch.
Speaker 2: This one is huge. I've seen clips going.
Speaker 1: Viral this last actually no holiday.
Speaker 4: No but the Santa Claus.
Speaker 6: No, excuse me, I'm here to see a Walter Hobbs.
Speaker 2: I'm buddy the Elf.
Speaker 1: Ell you look hilarious. Elf with Will Ferrell.
Speaker 2: You got it?
Speaker 1: Told you I have seen all the fisty films.
Speaker 2: Sorry, what did you just say?
Speaker 4: I said?
Speaker 1: I told you I have seen all the festi Films's.
Speaker 2: If you've seen this one? No, I have a machine gun.
Speaker 4: Now I have a machine gun. Ho ho ho.
Speaker 2: There's been a lot of bad No, there's been a lot of debate whether it's over the year. There's been a lot of debate Cringle Gift or not. There's been a lot of debate on whether this is a festive movie or not.
Speaker 1: The Godfather No, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm stumped too. Stars Bruce Willis.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm not watching Bruce Willis films.
Speaker 4: Die Hard Festive Edition. No, but it is die Hard Plaza.
Speaker 1: No, I haven't seen it.
Speaker 4: The terrorists were taken over, you've seen I've seen all the all.
Speaker 1: Right, I've never seen any of the Diehards.
Speaker 2: Last movie, another basement, another elevator.
Speaker 1: The same shit happened the same guy twice?
Speaker 3: Is it big or whatever? Is this the one where he goes and dances on the keyboard?
Speaker 4: How can the same ship happen to the same guy twice?
Speaker 1: Roundhog Day?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: How can the same ship happen to the same guy twice?
Speaker 4: Twice?
Speaker 2: Twice?
Speaker 1: Oh no?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 4: If he was Spanish twice?
Speaker 2: How how is he fighting terrorists a second time?
Speaker 1: I have no idea what you're talking about.
Speaker 4: You're with me Clinton, right, absolutely?
Speaker 1: Why is he fighting terrorists on the.
Speaker 4: You say it it's die Hard too?
Speaker 3: Yeah, nah, no, that doesn't count. You miss some goodies, my love Actually on the holiday.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 1: And there's the one. There's the one about the office party. What it's called office party?
Speaker 2: A lot of shows finished for the year. We are staying on the air up until the Festive and day.
Speaker 3: It's sort of not our last day. We're not in the twenty fifth bro, but you can be.
Speaker 4: I'm good.
Speaker 1: Does he want to stay?
Speaker 4: Yeah, till the twenty fifty.
Speaker 2: Well, when the kids go on Alidays, I'll be back here. We are taking a look back at it, not our best bits, like a lot of shows do. We're taking a look back at moments that weren't our finest.
Speaker 3: Yes, and they sometimes weren't our finest because we completely balaltered up. Sometimes they weren't our finest because we actually couldn't breathe because we're laughing so much. And I think this next one is one of those moments that I found so hysterical I couldn't actually spit out the words that I wanted to say. It was unfortunate because we're laughing at an ailment of yours.
Speaker 2: Okay, right, I have had some dramas sleeping and snoring, So I went said he.
Speaker 1: Had a two face. Next would you.
Speaker 4: Say, it's a journey. It's been a journey, health journey.
Speaker 2: So I had a tooth ripped out right the end of the life journ out.
Speaker 1: This has nothing to do with it.
Speaker 2: It's all connected, I don't think, because it's any face.
Speaker 4: The dentist pierce the sinus.
Speaker 1: I has never hid your life.
Speaker 2: And this is what you guys, and this are you guys reacted when I bled my heart and soul.
Speaker 1: Out actually went.
Speaker 3: So he's fifteen minute doctor's appointment that he couldn't possibly find the time to attend for the last six months.
Speaker 4: What's the diagnosis.
Speaker 2: So the gap from the tooth has started to heal. That's great news. That's a positive. Therefore bringing the swelling.
Speaker 3: Down, which is generally what happens when you have a tooth removed.
Speaker 2: The doctor was quite surprised from the teeth scamp that I have a bent nose with what he refers to as fatty cartilage.
Speaker 1: A fat nose, fat bent nose.
Speaker 4: Says that the bulbous thing that I was referring to, that's your nose.
Speaker 2: As you can see where's you see the bump in my nose bent? That's the bump there.
Speaker 3: He's got a fat, bent nose and he needs a nose job, didn't they say?
Speaker 2: He said, we could be looking at surgery.
Speaker 4: Looks like the Great Ocean.
Speaker 1: We design your new nose.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking gesture.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking Michael Jackson's style.
Speaker 4: If you get a if you get a nose job and come in.
Speaker 1: That'll do like your real house.
Speaker 3: But so is it just cosmetic the nose because it's so far, we've got no explanation as to why you've been winging about us all face the whole time.
Speaker 1: Because they said you were born like born this way, he's born sing it.
Speaker 3: Lady Gaga said, you got baby, I was born this way.
Speaker 2: That is a lot of fatty cartilage.
Speaker 1: You're not fat in your nose. While you're there, you might want to get up his snorks.
Speaker 4: Listen, okay.
Speaker 2: The first option is steroids, okay, to break down, to break down the fatty cartlage. However, the doctor looked at me and he goes, I don't know if we're going to be able to get them up with your nose.
Speaker 4: You have to.
Speaker 1: You have to put the steroids up your nose.
Speaker 4: Like a steroid spray. But he said, your cart they're just so fatty. We're not sure it's going to take that care.
Speaker 1: Can you breathe?
Speaker 2: No, this is the problem.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I'm snoring.
Speaker 1: You're forty two. How have you only realized this now?
Speaker 5: I haven't slept very well my whole life, So what.
Speaker 1: Is the Snorkel update Jase.
Speaker 2: Still fat, still fat, still fast.
Speaker 1: A sleeping not breaking. Something's never change.
Speaker 3: Jason Lauren on Nomber one hundred.
Speaker 2: Question, what seven o'clock we are going to be lyingm gun By World go on a road trip bodies or DT's bodies.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm taking both bodies.
Speaker 3: We have the piece to come buy World and there's a hundred kids and their families and their parents and everyone coming mate.
Speaker 2: You're imagine you imagine the mum's going wild when bloody mister men's health over here.
Speaker 1: Sorry, sorry, sorry, Clint, is not the issue.
Speaker 4: I've got my Melbourne Footy Club Premiership dts. What is there a little trophy on the point.
Speaker 1: I feel like only players should be allowed those?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree?
Speaker 1: Who did you steal those from?
Speaker 4: Got them for Chrissy.
Speaker 2: So when people are like, oh I like the Trophyrissy, you know where their eyes are going.
Speaker 4: Got away with that one. Yeah that was good.
Speaker 1: I might have known this whole time. We could have said, Chrissy, we really shouldn't have been laughing.
Speaker 2: We should have done that two weeks ago. He gave me to it.
Speaker 4: It's a good question, Santa, right. He came good.
Speaker 2: Seven o'clock. We are live from a Gum buy A world. But before that, we are gearing up for Chrissy. We are are we allowing.
Speaker 7: That it's a great innovation.
Speaker 3: I can't believe the second there's two weeks to work that out. I'm hosting this year. I have many a nerve about preparing lunch for everyone in my family.
Speaker 1: I'm calling it an expert.
Speaker 4: How many people twelve?
Speaker 1: What lunch festive?
Speaker 3: Lunch?
Speaker 2: Crazy?
Speaker 1: I knew you thought I was going to say that. That's why I said.
Speaker 4: Something else, trying to get you to slip up, though, So I'm calling.
Speaker 1: It an expert. Scott Pickett one of Melbourne's most beloved chefs.
Speaker 3: He's an amazing chef. He's got a couple of great restaurants. He's going to give us some tips and tricks to getting ready for the big day.
Speaker 4: Does he make a good mesoon?
Speaker 1: I don't know. If he makes missou trifle? I reckon he know how to make a try screams trifle. Scott Pickett, All.
Speaker 2: Right, well, trifles going to join us next. This is Jason Lauren. You're listening to Nomber one hundred. This is Nober one hundred. You're on the air with Jason Lauren Clint here as well, and the interview you're about to hear was recorded for very good reason.
Speaker 3: Yes, it is a very well known Melbourne chef Scott Picket. He can't be trusted. So I said to him, make sure you don't say the sea word. He thought we meant the other sea word because he's got a gut of mouth, and he drops the twenty fifth December sea word lot. So we're going to beep it out for purposes of keeping us under this stop pick it.
Speaker 2: Good morning morning jas everyone. How are we the so great ambience in your restaurants?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: I like I like it, dimly lane. It takes me from a ford to a solid seven, doesn't it dark?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you as in you, not the restaurant, not the restaurant. I look better.
Speaker 2: And he's adding numbers or inches.
Speaker 8: Shot, he's got you there telling you or a four's okay, I suppose.
Speaker 2: The top of the day.
Speaker 3: Hey, Scott, we are coming up to the Festie season. Now we've a rule on this show. You can't say the C word or we have to play Mariah Carey, so tread very carefully.
Speaker 8: I removed that from my public speaking repertoire. About twelve years ago there was an intervention. I didn't agree, but I now agree.
Speaker 3: Hey, it is coming up to a busy season where lots of people are cooking for their families at home. On the twenty fifth of December, what is the key to the perfect lunch?
Speaker 8: Two choice says either dining one or my restaurants. It's open the contient Sorento or chance youre Lane and Matilda de Criss lunch.
Speaker 3: What's funny you say that because this year Clint, He's going out for dinner.
Speaker 2: And a lot of people do it. A lot of people started doing it.
Speaker 8: We find now we only do the three that we've kind of done over the years.
Speaker 2: They sell out.
Speaker 8: People rebook on the way out the door. No cleaning arm. Don't have about it. You got two and a half hours with your laws. If you don't like them, not all day. You get a different cars. It's out.
Speaker 4: Don't do it.
Speaker 1: It takes a lot of bottles if you are looking at home.
Speaker 8: Okay, so I was I was talking about these earliens before. I've been cooking a home and family spread and what we do. I do a kind of big buffet and I've been doing it for about fifteen years because the first two or three the.
Speaker 2: Family were all like, we'll do what everyone will bring a plate. After that became a nightmare. So after you through, I.
Speaker 3: Said, negotiation over who's doing what his heck he's doing.
Speaker 8: For the brawns, but I'm paying potatoes, I said, you know what, I do it myself now.
Speaker 2: But it's all about being prepared.
Speaker 8: It's all about having everything ready as best you can by five o'clock seve So I will slow roast my beef over nine at sixty seventy degrees in the oven. I will slow roast my pork. I will have my turkey on the steam. I will have all my knees on plus or my preparation ready. Question help me is on plus?
Speaker 2: When you say excuse you, when you say slow overnight?
Speaker 4: Yes, right, actually putting it on.
Speaker 8: Well, it's all about core temperature, and so most of these ages would have like a modern oven, and then they can set the seventy or eighty and they'll have a probe that you put in your whole little beef for your whole shoulder of pork. It's all about the more you drop the temperature, then the longer than it takes to cook it. So rather cook it at two hundred, you cook it at sixty. Takes you twelve or forty an hours.
Speaker 1: Mind the idea of that.
Speaker 2: It's just slower and slower.
Speaker 8: It's like if you think if you braise a beef cheek for twenty four hours slowly rather than two hours fast, it's the same as a pork, and so much old of pork I will get four days beforehand, I will dry it out, I will leave in the fridge for a couple of days, and then night before I will rub it with all the salt, and evening I'll go hard and fast for an hour and get the crackling, and they'll drop it right down. And I slowly braize the meat for twelve fourteen hours. And so I've got two ovens at home, and look all be different temperatures. And that's the meat done. Then you know, because it's summer, only five of prawns and six lobs of seafood pre called ready the fridge on platters.
Speaker 1: I want an invite to your hand, one hundred.
Speaker 2: And fifty a head for you logs.
Speaker 4: I know a guy I can get it for you tube. But hey, Tom.
Speaker 7: We love dining at your restaurants, especially Tom. The show about Tom Parker Bowls and partying with Tom Barker park Yes sink and I.
Speaker 3: Went to one of Scott's dinners at Long Grain and Lo and behold there's Tom Parker Bowls as in Camilla Parker Bowls, a son who is a very famous food critic.
Speaker 4: Tom.
Speaker 7: They love going out on the town together and Tom's quite a party.
Speaker 2: Book.
Speaker 1: Really danced with him months before.
Speaker 8: I'm more than once loss. He actually keeps asking about you when he messages me. It's actually it's funny. So Tommy and I said, I was recently awarded a French knighthood.
Speaker 2: Well, I am sure in this country. In French, i am Chevalier.
Speaker 8: Digoi because dig is my nickname in French as Digoi and Chevalier is knight in French. The weird thinking about this is so this leads to the Tom Tom's message of me because he saw it all stuff and he.
Speaker 2: Goes, my god, you want to like a French nighthood. This is amazing.
Speaker 8: I'm the first Australian to get at but the last non Frenchman.
Speaker 2: To be awarded, which is kind of ironic.
Speaker 8: He's Tommy's stepdad in ninety seven who was then Prince Charles is now king. So he's reading and he goes, oh, my certain file that was the last one to receive all to.
Speaker 1: Go very well, Charles have something in common.
Speaker 2: Well, aside from being mates with Tommy.
Speaker 3: Now before we let you go, Now there is a worldwide competition to find the world's best chef.
Speaker 1: And you are judge.
Speaker 8: Yes, well, I'm actually the Australian President and I am a judge.
Speaker 2: I'm the tasting judge.
Speaker 8: So the President sits down largest cooking competition in the world that's held every two years by in France and leon started in eighty seven by probably the grandfather of.
Speaker 2: French Cuisibis to Paul Pacus himself.
Speaker 8: I represented Australia in five top twenty four chefs from each one per country compete. We've got Thomas Carla, you have Brett Gray and close with Gordon Ramsey, goes.
Speaker 1: I know, Gordon Ramsey.
Speaker 8: It's the biggest thing in the world. Now, the biggest cooking competition in the world. It's like the Culinary Olympics.
Speaker 1: We must go to France.
Speaker 4: Now we are talking.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 2: If he comes to next to me.
Speaker 8: Was normally I have the French president on the left and the Danish.
Speaker 2: On the right.
Speaker 4: But you can take this, imagine the small talk at that.
Speaker 1: I don't think we'd fit in down.
Speaker 4: I don't think so either.
Speaker 2: She's terrible, my friends. That's about it.
Speaker 1: Thanks for joining Scott.
Speaker 2: Hey for more info on Scott's restaurants, keep reading that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely not go to.
Speaker 8: There's a big websites. Got pick a group checking well out there, there's eight or nine. We're busy till Christmas, but the coffee is heaving over summer. I'm just called lost if you need a table, and.
Speaker 1: It's got group dot com.
Speaker 2: You are on the air with Jason and Lauren. Clint is here as well, guys, second last show, I know, before we get out of here for the summer break.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, to talk to each other.
Speaker 4: Mark, I can miss you, of course I.
Speaker 3: Am miss Clint. I won't miss you. Don't answer my calls, Yes, I do. You've got better. Actually, he's actually been a bit needy on the phone calls of late.
Speaker 4: Like counseling, counseling service.
Speaker 1: Lauren Film's counseling service. How can I help you?
Speaker 2: Quite heavy.
Speaker 1: When he calls me, I answer the phone like this what happened?
Speaker 2: Essentially how she answers every time, what's happened.
Speaker 1: And generally something's happened.
Speaker 2: We've we've become quite heavy on the dms.
Speaker 4: Like forwarding.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we love forwarding.
Speaker 4: We love forwarding stuff that we see on the ground.
Speaker 1: Things we're horrified about, things we love, things we hate.
Speaker 2: The thing I keep keeps coming up with my feeds in Talloween is one of those giant inflatable sausage dog costumes and someone walking their sausage dog down.
Speaker 3: I'm going to get that for Halloween next year. That is, there's a lot of days to pass before Halloween. We've got a few other festive situations we've got to get through first.
Speaker 1: But we're about to hit the roads.
Speaker 4: Yes, right trip time.
Speaker 1: Gun by A world is a calling, it is a waiting. We are going. There's one hundred kids waiting for us to meet us there.
Speaker 4: Joyous the.
Speaker 1: I'm a little overwhelmed by it, to be honest.
Speaker 4: You know what we should do.
Speaker 1: You've already got one hundred kids off your own. A day are coming.
Speaker 4: Probably We've got we're putting on breakfast and everything.
Speaker 1: Right for exactly only, and you're going.
Speaker 2: Just going to say, we get clinted to take the orders standard mate, China, China order food for kids?
Speaker 4: Is I don't want sauce? I would like cheese. No, I don't want chese. Give them all a breakfast burger and be done with something.
Speaker 3: Like kids don't having primus anything. The straws kill the turtles. So they're pop tops.
Speaker 1: But they're plastic too, so I'm not really sure what kid's drinking from these days. Water bottles.
Speaker 2: You're talking about poppers, Yeah, premiers, premiers, No premiers have a straw, pappas in Queensland to top.
Speaker 1: They're called pop tops.
Speaker 4: We just we call them poppers, none of that.
Speaker 7: The little juice boxers, No premi is a straw.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so does his poppers have a straw?
Speaker 1: Oh so what do you call the one with the pop top?
Speaker 4: Pop tops?
Speaker 3: So we're in heated agreement, like everything on this, we're arguing over the same thing.
Speaker 2: That is very good, good morning and happy for Friday. But live from Gumbay.
Speaker 1: World, Good morning. It is our big kids day out today.
Speaker 2: Boy oh yeah, how good?
Speaker 4: We ain't leaving.
Speaker 3: We ain't leaving it is it is a beautiful summer day out here at Gumbye World.
Speaker 1: I'm currently wearing a cashmere jumper and a pufferves.
Speaker 4: The heat is coming.
Speaker 1: It's fifteen.
Speaker 4: You want a water slide soon?
Speaker 3: Lozzy twenty sixtygrees? Oh, I bought my wet suit, Lauren. I'm going to be in my wetsuit. I might get stuck to the sides going down.
Speaker 2: What an interesting question. Did you bring your togs because lost just over there right?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I bought Honey, my eight year old with me, and he's got his backpack where he swimmers, and I said to chuck it next to that giant Duffel bag with several costume changes in it.
Speaker 1: It's not mine. I give you the hot tip.
Speaker 4: It's mine.
Speaker 1: Did you bring your man Keena.
Speaker 4: I've got a pair of speedos and two pairs of boardies.
Speaker 1: You're not wearing the dicktoks?
Speaker 2: Surely very fruity.
Speaker 3: Two pairs of bodies, Yeah, if you were in your dts. Have you gone down to the clinic and had a little wax roo.
Speaker 4: No. I did look at the clippers last night and thought do I need to clip her up? But it was Jim not available. Jim wasn't ready. Hey, guys, how exciting We've actually got the park to ourselves. This is great starting to roll in there.
Speaker 1: They are the first team to rise.
Speaker 2: I was walking in with Honey and we were just like, this is literally what kids dream about having, like the keys to a theme park.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no one else in.
Speaker 6: Here, just.
Speaker 4: Lampoon's vacation when they get the keys to Wally Well.
Speaker 3: If you could see what Jason was wearing, you would think he's the shirt.
Speaker 1: He's coming his He likes to call it his summer suit. He's got a.
Speaker 3: Ridiculous blue and light blue and duck blue printed shortened shirt matching combo.
Speaker 4: I'm the dad today.
Speaker 2: Everyone with me.
Speaker 4: He took resort wear to a whole new level.
Speaker 1: In fact, he some Hudson's here. Honey, what do you think about Dad's outfit? Thumbs up?
Speaker 6: Thumbs down me, I asked him, savvy lord bloody walk back to Bentley, mate.
Speaker 1: It is a very long walk back to Bentley.
Speaker 2: So look, yeah, how much and over listeners rolling in We've bof floated well over one hundred tickets this morning. This is our way of just saying, hey, look, thank you for listening to us, for the last year on Nova. Also we know look cost of living through the roof times it's half and we just saw what a great way to start the summer holidays.
Speaker 1: Holiday schools out for summer, a lot of schools. There are some kids just rolling into.
Speaker 3: School today for the last few days of the year, and a lot of year twelves getting their results today.
Speaker 1: Stay calm kids.
Speaker 7: Through right now seven o'clock they would have got a text, a ping on their phone.
Speaker 3: So back in my day we had to get the newspaper from seven to eleven. We all sat in the car par Yes.
Speaker 7: You basically stood by the letterbox and see back in my day, Dove would fly over and just did you finish school?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 4: Okay, shots fire?
Speaker 1: Did you finish your twelf?
Speaker 4: You know what, We'll come back and chat about that. Did you finish you? Do you think I finished you? I didn't even finish it.
Speaker 2: Since and we are live from Gumby where we had a lot of fun coming up today. Clint's going to be doing the news from had a bit of credibility. This is forever Young on Nova.
Speaker 4: Good morning morning, this is pretty cool. We got the park to ourselves this.
Speaker 1: Morning, just us come by World is massive.
Speaker 2: It's huge.
Speaker 1: I've got a hundred kids and you can't even see them. They're spread out everywhere.
Speaker 2: Right now, this is slowly starting to roll in because a gun By World is turning seven seven times the fun that's where slides, rides and wildlife collide. Gun By World Theme Park. Come get a wildlife or testing a roller coaster. Earlier question, did you see the pheasant out the front, the giant pheasant.
Speaker 1: Isn't it a peacock?
Speaker 4: No, I'm told it's a pheasant that big, colorful.
Speaker 1: What's a pheasant the front? He tries to say, peasant, pheasant.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the thing out the front.
Speaker 1: A peasant crossed with the ferrets.
Speaker 4: I don't know. Out the front, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I've never heard of a pheasant.
Speaker 4: I know that's at It's quite beautiful.
Speaker 1: Is a lie bird that's.
Speaker 4: Roller coaster is just getting warmed up?
Speaker 1: They call it, Oh my goodness, look at these things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can have better free breaking and then jump on that line.
Speaker 1: There's absolutely no chance on planet Earth.
Speaker 4: When I do the news, I feel sick just watching it. Go and hold the news for me while I read it.
Speaker 2: You don't scream a ride well, do you know.
Speaker 3: Why, Because I did seven years working on kids w a where we're forced to ride roller coasters weekly, and I did not get any better at it.
Speaker 2: To see, I love a roller coaster. I'm not great with anything that goes around in circles.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, well all these roller coasters go around. You are in trouble. It's going to be a morning out here at come By World.
Speaker 2: Big shout out to everyone who scored family passes and on the way to join us this morning.
Speaker 7: Big shout out two to our year twelve students, our graduating class of twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: They're well done, guys. You survive.
Speaker 7: There is right now sixty one thousand, nine hundred and ninety eight students who are getting their atars. So they were there received by text message or logging.
Speaker 1: Into the Yeah, the text, like, I feel like that's too abrupt. Text. We see it a letter.
Speaker 3: But on that same day that the mail came, you could either choose to wait for the letter to come in the letterbox or it came out in.
Speaker 1: The newspaper, and the newspaper.
Speaker 3: Was out of school time newspaper, so you could go like we went, we're all my friends said let's well, we decided let's not read the letter, let's go to seven to eleven. I'll never forget it. We all went together, we got the newspaper and we all sat down and opened there.
Speaker 7: But it was only if your study score was over forty that you got in the newspaper.
Speaker 4: Between forty, well, what was I doing with the It would have been hard to find. Maybe you just did the survey. Grab at a pakadazza slip.
Speaker 7: I can tell you it's just been published that forty one Victorian students have received an ATAR of ninety nine point nine.
Speaker 4: Imagine big perfect. So what's that gets you? Doctor? You can do what whatever? You can do? It all radio probably a little over qualified.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't get a ninety nine point ninety five and end up here, bro, I'd be sleeping.
Speaker 2: I don't think people getting that score using the word bro either. Can I just say that like.
Speaker 4: A yes, I did finish high school?
Speaker 1: Well done?
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Isn't that funny? So important?
Speaker 4: They prefer not to be.
Speaker 1: On the alumni poster.
Speaker 4: Didn't make the wall click.
Speaker 1: The school captain, of course.
Speaker 7: He was drama captain and I was vice sports captain. Did they only have two students at the school.
Speaker 1: What sport did you play?
Speaker 4: None?
Speaker 2: Just you know, like where there's different colors, like I was called House, was vice green House captain? Okay, I got to hold the flag?
Speaker 4: Is that that's why you were the flag? Bear got quite heavy though.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you should have been a captain with anything to do with sport. But it's funny because this day it is.
Speaker 3: I remember it being so important to me and to my friends, and now like half of us can't even remember what school was.
Speaker 2: Go.
Speaker 3: So if you've done, well, well done. If you haven't, don't freak out. You got through year twelve and that.
Speaker 4: Is what I called job waiting for you.
Speaker 3: Marri's I got kicked out of UNI twice. My dad text me yesterday when we're on the air actually and said, hah Rem, I tear advertising on your radio show. Do they think you're finished? And I said, no, Dad, I don't think they think I finished. I think they know very well that they kicked me out, not once, but twice.
Speaker 2: Well, you could still go back and graduate, couldn't you.
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: Dad said, didn't you He thought what I did finish in some capacity And I said no, I got kicked out. He goes, no, did you the hat choose not? I got kicked out, jas, but have got kicked out. You don't get the hat or the robes.
Speaker 4: So you graduate clin I graduated.
Speaker 2: If you went back there, you'd be a you'd be a mature age student.
Speaker 1: I think I'd be a geriatric student at this point.
Speaker 2: You'd the classroom was on the lower level, the stairs got one of those little electric chairs like gremlins.
Speaker 1: I'd be sitting in the front row of the auditorium, so you have to walk up the back. What did you study?
Speaker 4: I studied journalism, arts journalism. Come on, I did. I graduated with arts commerce with a major in journalism. What's the one everyone goes and does? Bachelor of Arts.
Speaker 3: Idea majoring in politics. And you've seen me interview the Prime Minister before and there's yep, that's right, it was great.
Speaker 2: But you spot on like there'd be so many kids full of anxiety this morning. And it's a different world now. The pressure that are on year twelve.
Speaker 3: Students, I know, but you got through year twelve and that's what matters. And it is not the be all and end all, really isn't today guys, it really is well done for getting to this point. I'm sure your summer holidays, whatever happens.
Speaker 4: Exactly listen to us. But it's true, though, such beacons of hope here we are.
Speaker 1: Did you go to tay for Uni or anything?
Speaker 4: I didn't get into tame You didn't didn't pay you? Yeah you do. I didn't want my money.
Speaker 2: It is just good. Wait.
Speaker 1: Sorry, what would you have studied if you if you could have chosen anything?
Speaker 2: Homek is that cooking?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: We are live from gum by a World this morning. This is the place to hit up over the summer holidays.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you my goodness.
Speaker 3: The kids are rolling in the gates and we've got face painters over there. There's kids just dying to get on these rides already. One little girl I was just chatting to with her sister and she said.
Speaker 1: Could we got to ride together? I was like, absolutely, Which one do you guys want to go? And they said no, with you? And I was like, oh, Laurence Trickery.
Speaker 2: Where are we're doing the eight thirty news? Clint's going to be live on the roller coaster behind us. Do you know the amount of kids that have come up and asked if they can know on the roller coaster work. No, I'm glad you said that because I said to the kids, go and get into free breakfast. You eat as much as you can before thirty.
Speaker 4: I'm glad. Well, I'm glad you said that because I'm going to return serve right now. Let's play nice today.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, no no.
Speaker 7: You have been so keen this whole last couple of weeks to throw me under the bus, so I thought I'd throw you under the bus.
Speaker 2: What do we do?
Speaker 7: Well, I just we know that Jason's got a poonchant for face painting. Lauren over here, we've got our face painting stall and the beautiful Michelle from.
Speaker 4: Kitty Wigs Morning Michelle joins us.
Speaker 7: Michelle, tell us about some of the beautiful designs you're painting on the children's faces.
Speaker 1: Well, it's all about Christmas. Oh, we got one role on this show, Michelle.
Speaker 4: You say the.
Speaker 2: Seawork you're getting alive from gun Buy a World.
Speaker 8: There is.
Speaker 4: How manyximes we're going to give that a Hern today?
Speaker 1: Not many, because we're on our very best behavior.
Speaker 6: We are.
Speaker 2: You're listening to over one hundred. It is Jason, Lauren Clinton is here as well. We are alive from gun by a World this morning. A hundred kids and no the listeners in the gates having the theme park to themselves.
Speaker 4: This is awesome. It doesn't normally open to.
Speaker 3: Had a panic attack. I was like Clint, their rides on fire. Clint said, no, it's part of the tricks.
Speaker 1: I was like, gosh, is that supposed to happen? There's smoke coming out of it over there.
Speaker 2: But they've got their own fire truck here for the ride.
Speaker 7: No, No, that's just like you can play on now, I was I was saying as I was saying, yes, perform. Michelle said the sea word, Michelle, good morning. We're going back. Really be careful. So basically, by popular demand, all the kids want is for Jase to get his face right kids.
Speaker 4: Yes, de story what the kids want. They've got the theme Paft. We were going to.
Speaker 7: Rock, Yes, but unfortunately your losses have gunned by a World have decided that you're the man for the job.
Speaker 4: I'm doing a ride, you're getting your face paint. What she doing eating free breakfast? It sounds like what I'm doing. There's a challenge coming for her.
Speaker 1: Don't worry, don't you're gonna have some snake slithering up something. If you get your face.
Speaker 2: Paints, you can put sunscreen on all the kids, but you get the water park because that's always a joyous ocay.
Speaker 3: Just go a cheek, go on, do it, do it lot of people, if you want to do it for the peace this morning, summer.
Speaker 4: Everyone who wants face Yes, they're going wild off.
Speaker 2: I just can I just point out I am here all day. Yeah, my wife, I've got her family staying with us from today.
Speaker 1: What do you mean or day? You might move in for the week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I ain't leaving guys in laws. Who's that dude sleeping on the slide.
Speaker 1: In laws in town?
Speaker 4: That makes sense.
Speaker 2: It hasn't become a writer oparada. So they're coming down. So I'm going to be so if I if I get bloody the chick from Frozen on my cheek, I'm going to.
Speaker 4: Be walking from Elsa, Elsa.
Speaker 1: That would be nice. You more a nice target A face painter.
Speaker 2: Back in the day when I go to the football, yeah did you do your own? Mate'll do each other?
Speaker 1: And what would you paint on your face?
Speaker 4: Just like the team colors? Just a big what was your colors marona and yellow and bl.
Speaker 1: How ugly maron yellow and white well on stripe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is like rugby league days in Brisbane.
Speaker 1: That's repulsive.
Speaker 4: I think to be fair, it.
Speaker 2: Made us more attractive than the rugby league crowd that were there without face.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it gave you a glow up.
Speaker 4: I think today you're getting a butterfly. Actually, how old.
Speaker 1: Were you the last time you had your face paintings?
Speaker 4: Probably twenty four You we're.
Speaker 1: Painting your face and going to the football at twenty.
Speaker 2: Today is a non judgment zone. We are at a theme park celebrating holidays.
Speaker 4: All right, wellfe you to.
Speaker 2: Good morning Melburn. We are alive from Gumbay. Well this morning we have opened the gates nice and early for Nova listeners.
Speaker 4: Look, cost of living through the roof.
Speaker 2: The summer holidays are starting, so we thought, look, let's say thanks for listening to us at Nova.
Speaker 4: So we've opened the gates.
Speaker 2: We've been offloading family passes the last couple of weeks and kids are hitting the rides. No lineups, guys, this is like a kid's dream.
Speaker 3: Honestly, this is like a dream come true for all these kids. There's already kids smashing roller coaster, is it? What?
Speaker 1: Seven thirtieth morning.
Speaker 2: Straight to the front. Well, they're smashing Freebrecky and then smashing the rollercast.
Speaker 3: That's a bad combo, right, that is bad as long as it is. There's no milkshakes over there.
Speaker 2: Is there?
Speaker 4: What are you eyeing off?
Speaker 2: Big boy? So I'm over at the face painting tent thoughts on a skeleton face?
Speaker 6: Nah No, that's bit bit too cool for you, too much over for you, tiger? It is, Oh no, not a tiger. What else have you got there, bat girl, bat gal?
Speaker 4: I found it. I found it.
Speaker 3: So Clinton is making Jay sit he's face painted to get amongst it.
Speaker 4: What are you going with, spider Man?
Speaker 3: Spider The whole face is spunk. Face paint when you've got facial hair is just such a bad scene, Harry spider Man, Harry spider Man.
Speaker 2: I just said to Michelle at the face painting ten, I'm like, this will come off easy, hey, And she just looked at me.
Speaker 4: Surely someone's got makeup wipes.
Speaker 1: I'm not sharing them. Good luck, brother Chuck us.
Speaker 4: In estate lauda wipe.
Speaker 2: Hey, coming up your chance to win five thousand dollars this morning at eight o'clock. But relationship debate loss.
Speaker 4: What do you got for us?
Speaker 3: Well, this is about Megan Fox. She's pregnant as we know with Machine Gun Kelly, but they've split.
Speaker 2: We'll go there next on Nova we are live from Gunby Well this morning. It is Jas and Lauren Clint is here as well. One hundred over listeners through the gates enjoying rides. Brecky on us as our way of saying thanks for listener.
Speaker 3: Yes, thanks guys, and thanks for being here. Many happy faces that come by world this morning. You know where there is unhappy faces at the moment, though. Let me take you the Hollywood baby Megan Fox and Machine Gun Kelly, who are expecting their first baby. You know, they're so loved up, like sickly they were. Yeah, they were very like a real PDA kind of couple. So they're expecting, they're expecting, but they've split, which happens Megan Fox, are Megan Megan Megan Fox? Meghan Gail is not dating Machine Gun Kelly. Expecting machine your headline, No, Meghan Gail has a very handsome Hopefully I don't bump into them anytime soon. Megan Fox and Machine Gun Kelly they're expecting they've split, and a flirtatious video has been released with.
Speaker 1: One of her co stars in a film. His name is Michelle Moron. He's also very handsome.
Speaker 3: It's super flirty, but it's from a film, like when they're filming. He's in Italy now doing another film and people are blowing up saying it's too soon.
Speaker 2: Question, what's the time period?
Speaker 3: Well they I mean, who really knows when they split up. But it's been in like weeks, last few weeks.
Speaker 2: Weeks is all right?
Speaker 4: But is it though?
Speaker 2: Well, talking from experience.
Speaker 3: They announced that they were pregnant au eleventh of November.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's a month. Okay, yep, right babies.
Speaker 1: Actually, I think this is.
Speaker 3: A beat up because it's an old video, the videos from when they did. These two did a film together years ago. She's in Italy doing a new film. Now he's onto a new girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Question, what's been your quickest turnaround from going from one person to the next.
Speaker 1: You should take rebounds to the grave chase.
Speaker 4: Now, there's nothing like a good rebound, nothing like it, nothing better.
Speaker 1: But no one ever needs to know the timeline.
Speaker 4: No, no, But sometimes a rebound can turned into marriage.
Speaker 1: Well, my Paul was not a rebound. Poor Paul. I left him hanging for about a year.
Speaker 4: He's still hanging, really hanging to get out.
Speaker 1: He wasn't a rebound.
Speaker 3: I tried to set him up with one of my friends because I thought he was such a great guy, and then I panicked.
Speaker 1: I was like, no, I want to keep him all for myself.
Speaker 2: I've told you the turnaround time of when I met my wife, I was in a long term relationship. Things went belly up. This is quite awkward to talk about in front of my ear old something.
Speaker 3: Yes, by the way, this is Jason's idea to talk about this. And he's now sitting in his summer suit, which is like a matching blue shirts. Oh my god, she's just turned around sitting at the face painting stake. Hey, did you think you were getting Spider Man? Because that ain't Spider Man's colors?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: As you were keep going and you've got your childhead, so so tell us about your reb.
Speaker 1: Okay, it up with you, all right?
Speaker 2: So I did in my eyes closed, we're getting face paint. And I opened my eyes just as I was talking about the rebound. There's my ear old son, right in front of me. How'd you go for a walk? So, yeah, I was. I was Danny a girl for a couple of years and we went belly up and she moved out and back to Perth at ten am in the morning, and.
Speaker 4: Luke came round at about three Jason, what to console you?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 4: I was a mess? Were you? But it wasn't a rebound turned into marriage?
Speaker 1: Still a rebound. He's still a rebound. It just turned into marriage.
Speaker 4: Were you both crying in bed? Is that where you? Yeah?
Speaker 1: What do you mean? You're a mess? Jason?
Speaker 4: Crying every week happens. It happens.
Speaker 1: So you're glad you decided to talk about this. Not really, Lauren, It's incredibly awkward.
Speaker 4: Now. How do he's put his hand up?
Speaker 1: He has several questions, said, Hawkins, do you know what a rebound?
Speaker 2: Jon's go to the ads. Well, over come by we're saying thanks listening to us on over So we've opened the park. We've let one hundred over listeners in. We lead up to holidays, Loszie.
Speaker 3: Yes, Jays, you're over there getting your face painted.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 1: Clinton and I are sitting here on our Nova stakes.
Speaker 3: We've replaced you with Ruby who who's come down this morning?
Speaker 1: Oh, she's just run away a morning, Ruby? How old are you doing fine? Are you having fun this morning?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Are you going to do a better job than Jay's hosting the show?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Ruby, Yeah, I think so. Have you been on any rights? Not yet yet? Come on the roller coaster with me?
Speaker 1: Roller?
Speaker 2: Yes, she's finding you two terrifying enough. I've I've got Sarah over here with the family. Sarah, how many troops.
Speaker 4: You got with you today?
Speaker 1: I've got three excellent.
Speaker 2: Loading up on free breakfast. They're going to hit the rides, I believe absolutely.
Speaker 1: The girls already making the most of it.
Speaker 4: Excellent. Well, thanks for coming along, Thank you for having us.
Speaker 3: No over now we are here at gunbye Will, But don't get on our socials to have a look at how much fun we're having, because we have an interview with Meta. Oh gosh, Jason's been at the face painting station.
Speaker 4: What's your name? Dot Tello Leonardo d.
Speaker 1: He's a ninja turtle?
Speaker 3: Did you make so anyone waking up that's trying to get on their Facebook in this morning? Meta is down and I think Jay's deliberately made it go down so no one could see his face on social media.
Speaker 2: Michelle of the Face Painting Tent said, we don't normally go through that much paint.
Speaker 4: It's hard to match those colors with orange complex. She said, first time I've used a roll up.
Speaker 1: She's done a great job.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: But you look awful. That's a you thing, not a Michelle in the face paint intent thing.
Speaker 4: I haven't looked in the mirror yet, am I very You're very green?
Speaker 1: You're looking here.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's not going to come off.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to see you go down the water slide looking like that.
Speaker 4: Ninja turtles have not aged well. So what's down?
Speaker 2: Facebook?
Speaker 7: So Meta, so Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp? So far there's been Yeah, although signal it's thankfully signals up is so basically two hundred thousand complaints worldwide. So if you are waking up this morning, that would explain why you can't refresh your feed or post a new pick, or even dive into the encrypted world of WhatsApp.
Speaker 1: No mind, WhatsApp's working, is it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Maybe we're getting back online guys. Let me check Facebook. I mean, my dad's the only one of my friends that post on Facebook.
Speaker 4: Wicker wicked down, don't know about Wicker. It's wicker.
Speaker 1: As in Wikipedia.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Wikipedia, because.
Speaker 3: I think Facebook Facebook might be back Wikipedia.
Speaker 4: So you got the signal.
Speaker 1: I got signal.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what you know.
Speaker 3: I don't have Wikipedia when you're on those when you're on those encrypted apps, just you know, I don't automatically download themselves.
Speaker 2: But when you see other people have signed up to them and it comes up in your feed and you're like, oh, Lauren Phillips.
Speaker 4: Friday night.
Speaker 3: That is so people cannot see what wonderful things we're going to talk about on this show on Monday. Were trying to steal our ideas all the time, Jason, I won't have it. I won't be having it.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, Santa's just walked into Goodness.
Speaker 4: We can heck what's happen? Not signal.
Speaker 2: We are alive from Gumby Works is a little bit cloudy.
Speaker 4: Sun's going to be a little bit later on, so I'll keep the rig hidden for now.
Speaker 1: If you can hear that bell ringing, it's because Santa has just arrived.
Speaker 2: Gumby Morning.
Speaker 1: Santa Mon, Santa Morning. How are we do not take the microphone off him? Do not let him say the sea word?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 9: Jose I've got I've got one question for you. At a phone call last night at the North Pole. Yes, Mariah Carey, Yes, said you're not playing the Christmas side?
Speaker 4: What are you to do?
Speaker 1: All one?
Speaker 2: Good morning, Malvan live from Gumby. Well, this is over one hundreds.
Speaker 3: If you didn't like that, Santa Santa and he said the C word now. I last night it came to my attention that Mariah Carey was on stage live during a concert when they bought out an enormous bunch of flowers and said these flowers are for you, Mariah, because you're.
Speaker 1: Thinking song has gone to number one on the Billboard charts.
Speaker 4: For that one.
Speaker 1: I think we did that single handedly, Mariah. You are welcome.
Speaker 4: Sis.
Speaker 10: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's Lauren trying to be young in front of the cools, in front of the kids, but she's thrown around bro and Sis quite sentry.
Speaker 1: If I'm trying to be young by calling people bro and sis, that is one thing.
Speaker 3: You were sitting here with face paint as Leonardo from the teenage Nina.
Speaker 1: Well, cowbun and.
Speaker 4: A half shell power.
Speaker 3: All right, let's try and win someone some cash right now with our five thousand dollars question, Emily.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, you've made it through. Good morning. Hi are you good? Emily? You've got four kids between six and eleven? God knows you need this money.
Speaker 2: See coming up to the fifth season.
Speaker 3: Yeah, alright, I believe you want to go for the five thousand dollars question this morning.
Speaker 1: So here's how it's gonna work.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, firstly, it's all thanks to r ACV. There's more to value for RACV members. You can download the racv app and save on fuel every day, available once per day, excludes lpgtscs plat all right.
Speaker 1: Let's do it.
Speaker 3: We're gonna play your question, Emily. You're gonna hear a three two one countdown. If you don't know, have a guess, you need to answer before the time runs out. If you're right, the five thousand dollars is coming your way.
Speaker 1: Good luck.
Speaker 4: Okay, are you ready to go? Remember if you don't know the answer.
Speaker 2: Yes. And I'm just dragging this out because I know as soon as we hit the brake, Clint wants.
Speaker 4: To make a dash to the toilet. He looks like he's just about to see himself on the bursting point.
Speaker 1: Do you think saying that for an hour. What do you mean doings?
Speaker 2: I never read a theme park and one of us has to take him to the bathroom. Just roller coaster that don't pee yourself on the roller coast.
Speaker 1: Emily, good luck.
Speaker 2: Here's your question.
Speaker 4: What is the name for a group of hippos?
Speaker 2: Three two one claus.
Speaker 3: No believe it or not, A group of hippos is called a bloat.
Speaker 4: But I'll tell you what.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna go away empty handed. We're going to chuck your two hundred bucksweather free. Feel thanks to ra a c V that's coming your way. Amazing.
Speaker 7: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: You're welcome, Emily, have a great holiday season.
Speaker 4: I think I think they should refer to us as a bloat.
Speaker 1: We are a bloat.
Speaker 4: You look bloated.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a weird group is I got to go just before you go, happy little hippos off.
Speaker 4: Just before you talk to me.
Speaker 7: Okay, so where's the meeting point? If you get lost, where's the pheasant the giant.
Speaker 1: That's at the front gate, we'll lose you at gun.
Speaker 4: By Jesus, roller coaster looks quite intimidating.
Speaker 1: You're on that next reading in news.
Speaker 2: Brother, We just thought we should have a bit of credibility to hear news reports. Oh yeah, I couldn't do any worse.
Speaker 4: We are alive from Gumby World this morning.
Speaker 1: Goodness, there's a dingo over there.
Speaker 4: I know as well.
Speaker 1: There's a python.
Speaker 4: Thought someone'd bring over the python.
Speaker 1: Keep the python away from me, like the loly.
Speaker 2: Ones, live from gumby a World. It is Jason and Laura and this is an absolute banger. She's come out of nowhere, cleans back from the toilet. We're live at Gumby World. And now just look over and Lawrence face to face with an owl.
Speaker 3: I actually I was getting a photo with some very cute kids and I turned around.
Speaker 1: There was an hour on my head and I was that I'm not very good with bird.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're not great with animals, are you? What about the python?
Speaker 1: I'm not going near the python. The pythe on is not coming on me. Is there a woman? They're holding an em you?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Where are we are?
Speaker 4: A gun By World?
Speaker 1: This is amazing. Now that's a bird. I can get around because they don't fly. It's not true, they don't fly, yeah right.
Speaker 4: What I love is the passion in the statement they don't fly.
Speaker 1: They don't fly right, just you're not very soft.
Speaker 4: We are live a gun.
Speaker 2: Bye. Well, this morning we're saying thank you for listening to us on nov So we've opened the gates. We're letting one hundred listeners through the doors this morning and the lead up to the summer holidays.
Speaker 4: Let's do this.
Speaker 2: What does your parents suck at?
Speaker 10: Screen?
Speaker 2: Job champ plase try so. Normally we do a segment called what does your kids suck at? Yeah, and I'll be honest. Kids parents normally ring after school drop off.
Speaker 1: No they don't. They've never once a bad thing about their children.
Speaker 2: They light up, they win about going to sport, the kids not being great. Yeah, it's a whole segments. This morning we thought we would flip it and give kids a Melbourne the opportunity to say what does their parents suck at? I've got Samuel and Sophie here more do guys morning? Are you supposed to be at school today?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: We are on school holidays?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: How good school holidays?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Now I was just chatting with you guys about your mum, and I said, what does she suck at? You said she's a good driver.
Speaker 10: Yeah, she's a good driver, but she sucks at going on roller coasters and heights.
Speaker 1: Getting around that though.
Speaker 4: Anything else, so no half that she's perfect.
Speaker 3: Well, Jason, it's funny you're asking those kids because I spoke to your son, Hudson Hawkins a little earlier and said, hey, honey, what do your parents suck out?
Speaker 1: Have a listen to this.
Speaker 10: He's not good at being she's not good at vulnerable. She's not good atus he's not being responsible. He's not good at helping me with my homework.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I liked.
Speaker 3: My favorite bit was when he said, you're not good at being young, and you're not good at throwing a ball.
Speaker 4: Can you remember him throwing a ball? A ball somewhere? I want a live version. I'm not.
Speaker 1: I've got Hoddy here. He's a terrible thrower of a ball, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Hey, Hodey, it's a long walk back to Melbourne.
Speaker 1: That It's all right.
Speaker 3: I got a car, Hodie. You can come home with Maid. We'll have more fun anyway. But it is time to ask, Hey, Melbourne, what does your parent suck out?
Speaker 4: Our number is thirteen twenty four to ten. You've got a ball. We need a live version, Jason. If you can just throw this ball to me. That'd be great. Everyone watched, Jason, I'm not this is Come on, it's a volleyball. I'm normally used to using a basketball, of course, right.
Speaker 1: On, le Bron James, thirteen twenty four ten, Melbourne. What is your parents suck out?
Speaker 4: The winter?
Speaker 2: Quite strong here? Not meally, I'll throw on a straight line. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. We're asking what does your what does your parents suck at? Yes?
Speaker 4: Like Clint standing right in front of the speaker.
Speaker 3: Whatever you do, don't stand in front of the speaker, is what we were told.
Speaker 1: And what did Clicked do stand in front of the speaker? Sorry for that good reception.
Speaker 4: Hey guys, I've got Jackie and Saint the Koala over here.
Speaker 1: Mon, Good morning everyone, how you're going?
Speaker 4: We are good? Can I just check now that I've just been panning Saint to ive chlamydia?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, every koala's chlamydia right, different type ten of course not.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: A koala is an animal. I can get around, but there are far too many not comdia.
Speaker 8: No, no.
Speaker 2: Get around.
Speaker 4: I mean it's very treatable. Okay, everyone's got their niche.
Speaker 3: What I meant was there's birds and reptiles everywhere I look, and.
Speaker 1: Don't clan.
Speaker 4: We don't keep shame on this show. Hey, coming up next Thurday.
Speaker 1: Don't that sounded terrible?
Speaker 4: You're the one that's it?
Speaker 3: I did?
Speaker 4: Is our number with the phone's next one over?
Speaker 2: Good morning everyone. You are on Noble one hundred. We're live from Gumby World this morning. Honestly we're tending to children. This is our way of saying thanks for listening to us. No no, no, no, no no no no sorry, cle just come over.
Speaker 4: He's got his pythony.
Speaker 1: Oh it's got creepy eyes.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no no no.
Speaker 4: Down no down AM radio or snakes.
Speaker 3: You know that.
Speaker 1: We don't even do FM radio.
Speaker 4: Very exciting.
Speaker 3: Okay, we're live from Gunby. Well, clin it's got a python around his shoulders.
Speaker 4: I don't think what's snake?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 4: These are rough scale pythons, the smooth python.
Speaker 1: Sorry, it's a rough scale python.
Speaker 3: Hey right now though, we're asking on thirteen twenty fourteen, Melbourne, what does your parents suck at?
Speaker 2: What does your parents suck? Screen channel? The first try. I was watching j Lo in Anaconda the other night.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it was very reminiscent of watching you with the s very strong.
Speaker 1: She's a hot mom.
Speaker 4: She is a hot mom. She also almost got devoured entirely by the snake.
Speaker 1: Well, don't say that. All these kids patting the python.
Speaker 4: The python is not going to eat.
Speaker 1: Right now, Melbourne, we're asking you what does your parents suck out? Funnily enough, the phones have lit up. It's got Chloe and Nari Warren. Morning Morning, Chloe, Chloe. What is your mum or dad suck out?
Speaker 10: They both suck at? Hiding birthday present from me?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Did you snoop and find them?
Speaker 2: Where's the hiding spot? Where do they normally put them?
Speaker 10: Under the bed?
Speaker 3: Or in the wardrobe?
Speaker 1: Always in the wardrobe?
Speaker 4: Yep? Thir thirteen twenty four ten is our number.
Speaker 3: I've got Toby down here at Gumbaye. What now, your mom's standing right in front of you as you say this. And the festive season is coming up, so make sure you stay on the nice list with mum.
Speaker 1: But what does she suck at?
Speaker 4: Toby?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Well, I just first her in Cornwall and beat her easily. What about sport in general? She good at sport? No, not really?
Speaker 4: What about driving? How is she driving? Here this morning. Pretty good.
Speaker 1: I think you gotta get to sleep most of the time, so early, isn't it?
Speaker 7: Yeah, Clips himself. Let's hit the phones. On thirteen, twenty fourteen, Alia Narry Warren, Good.
Speaker 1: Morning, are you good morning?
Speaker 4: What does your parents suck at?
Speaker 3: Um?
Speaker 4: Cooking steak?
Speaker 1: Cooking steak?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Does he under cook it or does he burn it?
Speaker 10: He grands it and it's dry?
Speaker 4: Laurence Phillips. Nothing a little tomato sauce can't fix.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's such a dad attitude. It's some tomato sauce on it. A little bit fun.
Speaker 3: I went to my friend's house with dinner last night with their three kids, and the steak was quite room and Dale like, just put some tomato sauce on.
Speaker 2: Sorry that the kids were winging about their wago the age wago being on.
Speaker 1: Having They were having the minute I was having the way. Let's go to Tyler and Rye good morning, good morning. How old are you? Tyler? I'm twelve twelve? And is it Mum or Dad that sucks at something?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 4: No, Dad, Dad to think about.
Speaker 1: They're both a bit sucky to be honest.
Speaker 6: I'm playing soccer because last week he was playing and then he broke his leg.
Speaker 4: Oh'll do it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Do you reckony? You reckon? He broke it? Like was it a fake break to go? It doesn't be anymore?
Speaker 1: Yeah no, maybe the surgery will improve his skills. Take him better.
Speaker 4: Good call, good call.
Speaker 1: You never know.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm not bad in the pool.
Speaker 7: It's gonna say what do you suck at? Pretty good with pool activities, but it is like a pool pony race. No launching the kids in the air.
Speaker 4: That takes a lot of congratulations on that accomplishment.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're also asking what you suck out? Not you want to do? You roll off the rest of your skills.
Speaker 4: I am out.
Speaker 1: Not very athletic in terms of kicking balls or throwing. That's good that your children.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Clint. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Phone lines really lit.
Speaker 3: Up for because parents love winging about their kids, and kids don't really get a good chance to winge about their parents.
Speaker 1: All the parents here are very cool this morning.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what a way to do it. This is like a kid's dream come true.
Speaker 2: We had the keys to gun buy world, or we've let one hundred and over listeners in just to say thanks for listening to us. They've got the whole park to themselves. There's no lineups, free breaky. Later on we hit in the water park as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the kids having a great time. Toby just wanted to say one more thing. I thought you were going to say sorry to your mom.
Speaker 4: Come on, you're better than that.
Speaker 1: You're happy with that one?
Speaker 4: Play Mariah the one on this show.
Speaker 2: You say the S word, you get Mariah.
Speaker 4: Good morning Melbourne.
Speaker 2: We are alive at gun Buy a World strapped to the front of the gun By roller Coaster, the new edition.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you they've got some more some rides out here.
Speaker 1: Sure, but this is a terrible idea.
Speaker 4: One Clint down away, Lauren Feerliss, news reader. Do you want to give the write operators the go tor? This is a prank.
Speaker 3: Clint is going to be reading the news live from send the rollers described as terrified roller coaster.
Speaker 1: All right, okay, mind your language.
Speaker 2: Language soon.
Speaker 8: News.
Speaker 1: Oh no, you're reading your decision.
Speaker 3: Unay, he's going up the big deal. You know.
Speaker 2: The best bit about this whole thing right is next to you as now's our video guy and he vomits.
Speaker 1: Okay, good luck Clinton revenues.
Speaker 7: Good morning Melbourne, Clint's don away with you Live on a roller Coasis'.
Speaker 2: Side related just received the emisodes this morning.
Speaker 4: It's been playing my controversy.
Speaker 11: A battle is brewing Victorian place in the Union over I'm playing the classrooms are facing a teacher shortage, private schools being playing for poaching from the state system. Social media joint man this morning, Facebook, Instagram and Messenger.
Speaker 1: Are you all right?
Speaker 7: Brother?
Speaker 1: Oh my, I just need to know his Instagram back on, y Yeah.
Speaker 4: We need the rest of the news now. We just want to know. It's the graand back up and running.
Speaker 2: The Graham's back up and running.
Speaker 1: What's the weather, Clint?
Speaker 4: Oh, I'll tell you what. It's pretty moisty because Christmas over anyway, that was fun?
Speaker 2: Is that worth it?
Speaker 4: Here we go again. We've got sport to do again.
Speaker 1: Let's go again again.
Speaker 2: I think we'll save the listeners. But send Clint, okay, send him again, but not on the air. We are live at gun By a World this morning. We are celebrating gun by the World's seventh birthday. A big shout out to our NOVAL listeners who are joining us down here this morning. We got more to come. You are listening to number one hundred. Good Morning, Morning life from Gunbye World. This is number one hundred. You are on the air with Jason and Lauren. A little bit of cloud around, hopefully clearing as the day goes on. We're celebrating gun By World's seventh birthday. This place, he's pimped out.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you.
Speaker 2: Since I was he last time, they've rolled in a few more rollercoasters for more animals.
Speaker 1: With these all here. Last time you were here, Jason, there.
Speaker 2: Was an imaginary the pythons to we. Yeah, we're lolly ones. We're on a parking sort of show.
Speaker 3: I'm not very brave, right And some people might say, hey, she's not fun because I don't like rolling. I really only like dogs. And there's a koalie here and I like the koala. There's what's the pithe what's the python's name?
Speaker 1: His name is Jack? Okay, Jack can stay over there. We got the koala. Now, I'm not great with bird bird.
Speaker 2: I know that.
Speaker 1: I told you birds don't like me.
Speaker 2: The bird just tried to take your hand off. Maybe it was going for that giant cubic ZICONI you've got on your ring finger.
Speaker 10: There.
Speaker 3: There's also the ems didn't bite. I'm friends with those little guys. There's a very cute owl and it's a skinny dog.
Speaker 2: This is ding.
Speaker 1: Now that might bite me, so you know what fantastic?
Speaker 4: You know it's just a dog. It's a dog.
Speaker 1: No dog. The dingoes aren't just dogs.
Speaker 2: They are lovely. That isn't the one that took the baby?
Speaker 4: Which one? Which one tried to go that big?
Speaker 1: Does it talk?
Speaker 3: That bird?
Speaker 1: Rosie? Rosie talks when she wants to. Rosie didn't want to talk, Lauren?
Speaker 7: Is all the python's people English?
Speaker 4: No, I'm not a snake guy.
Speaker 3: Oh dear, Oh, your son has just walked in to see you say that naughty word and to panic over the python.
Speaker 4: Ignore what Daddy says. I've always told you I'm at work.
Speaker 1: He's embarrassed him.
Speaker 4: Animal's back in cages. Please.
Speaker 1: In hindsight, I think I prefer the studio.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, Jason also had his face painted as one of the teenage Miant Ninja turtles. So always going, well, guys, that was terrifying, by the way, well clinchers read the news from a rollercoaster. I came back and I knocked over a coffee all over our desk. And I said, oh, I need it. Has anyone got an upcan there? It's going everywhere. And our executive producer said, I just use Clint News. No one's listening to his news.
Speaker 4: The birds bringing me flashbacks to my.
Speaker 1: He had an avery, I didn't have proticient. Well maybe you didn't have a girlfriend because had an avery.
Speaker 2: But I think the two I think, oh my god, the EMU is trying to peck out the eyes of a handler.
Speaker 3: We're not really outdoorsy people. I like drinking rose on patios.
Speaker 4: That's my kind of outdoors guys.
Speaker 2: Just taking a break from gun By Well for a second. Big shout out to Year twelve students all across at Victoria today because the amount of stress and anxiety that go into Year twelve exams.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a huge year and it's a huge week because the results come out today and there will be many kids who.
Speaker 1: Are totally elated.
Speaker 3: Over the moon, and there'll be a whole heap of kids who aren't elated and over the moon, And you know what, it's gonna be fine.
Speaker 4: That's exactly it.
Speaker 7: Because UNI is one thing, but you can truly hand it anything right, and you don't really need an atar to get where you.
Speaker 2: Where you want.
Speaker 3: If it didn't work out the way you had hoped, it doesn't matter, kids, there are plenty of ways to end up doing what you want to do.
Speaker 4: I can see now. I went to my five year school reunion last year. You're five.
Speaker 3: You at your thirty thirty five had twenty so it must have been your twenty five.
Speaker 4: Maybe it was for twenty years.
Speaker 1: No, I had my twenty.
Speaker 2: I can maybe it was twenty five. It's reunion.
Speaker 1: Well, you're too old to be wearing face paints.
Speaker 2: And like the kids that were like, you know, the big brainiacts and you know, got the big high scoores and stuff, like a lot of them ended up, you know, studying hard to go on and do you know doctors and lawyers and then they've been bored or they've hated it and they've changed, and you know, like just so much pressure gets put on results and I just I hate that, I really do.
Speaker 7: Also, once you get into UNI, if you get into UNI, you can actually transfer between courses.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can upgrade if you're working hard. Went to union or she did we spend it at the bar?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is not a word of a lie.
Speaker 3: Joson certificate, certificate and drinking like you know, I got a certificate and having a good time.
Speaker 2: I did terrible at high school, and when I got out of school, I worked my a off. Yeah, doing work experience at radio stations across the country, working for free, just slowly building my way up through the ranks.
Speaker 4: And you know that's that's I mean, it's not just about scores at school and stuff. It's about how hard you work when.
Speaker 1: You get out and look at you now you're a middle aged.
Speaker 4: Guide and wearing a resort at a theme park.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 3: I know, we're having fun, but you know what, we've been making it through year twelve. And if you didn't make it through year twelve, that's all right too. It's gonna be okay.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 3: Congratulations and to all of those who are super elated with their results today, good on you.
Speaker 1: You've all worked hard and you've done a great job.
Speaker 2: Right across Melbourne, this is number one hundred.
Speaker 4: Good morning. We are live from gumby a World.
Speaker 2: You're on the air with Jason Lauren Clint's here as well. Everyone's spread out and off on different roller coasters at the moment.
Speaker 3: No funny because gum Bay World is massive and we've invited it one hundred families down and they are spread far and wide. But it has been an absolutely cracking joys.
Speaker 4: There's no lines. That's why much fun.
Speaker 1: You do what you want when you've got it all to yourself. You guys, had a good morning.
Speaker 7: This is the only way I'm doing theme parks now. Yeah, what just just by getting the keys yourself.
Speaker 4: I need the keys. I want to get in before the crowd.
Speaker 3: You've got to get home and get that face paint off because you look ridiculous and even your kids are about I'm watching your son Felix to stand.
Speaker 1: He's shaking his head. You've got your nephew here.
Speaker 4: This is a living get matching face paint.
Speaker 1: He's too cool for that.
Speaker 2: This is what your father does for a living mate. This This pays to put the roof over your head.
Speaker 3: Thank you to everyone who's come down to gone by A World this morning. You've had a great morning. Hopefully it hasn't been too torturous for you. If you're listening to this at home, CLI doing the news on the roller go stuff absolutely unacceptable.
Speaker 4: Anything it was your idea.
Speaker 1: People need to know.
Speaker 4: I was in the news. I couldn't read its Facebook yet.
Speaker 1: That's what people want to know.
Speaker 2: It's back up, Facebook, back up, all right, that is it. We are getting out of here. Thank you in Hei Malchressena is in next. Thank you very much for joining us, and thank you to Gun Bye well for saying, hey, guys, we know you want to share your listeners, so here's the keys. Honestly, we really appreciate everyone that's been with us on nov throughout the year. So this morning it's just been about saying thank you.
Speaker 3: Yes, guys, thanks for coming along this morning, Thanks for listening to our show.
Speaker 1: Happy Holidays, every long, Happy Festive season.
Speaker 2: We will be back Tomorrow's the last show.
Speaker 3: Tomorrow's show for the year, and we'll be back in the studio. But thanks everyone for listening this morning. Thanks for being here.
Speaker 1: We will see it. Thank you.
Speaker 3: Jason Lauren Jason Lauren Wake Up Feeling Good on Nomber one hundred.
Speaker 4: Lauren on Socials