Speaker 1: Hello, a little bout guy. Hello house, Hello, Brody's about to leave. You're making way for the experience.
Speaker 2: Kids that.
Speaker 1: You know who is here in the house. It's fucking Van Wilder. Party of the is on. Just let me get hurt of fucking mic work working on over there, Van wild six six? Maybe maybe how's that? Hello Mace Dog? Oh you don't have to speak, Jez What so I worked out with you? By the way, we're back good. How are the producers pards?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 1: There's two, there's two solid people.
Speaker 3: Are actually genuinely off this survey break, which was good.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: So yeah, did a big old Debrie for Mace Dog's party.
Speaker 1: So we're spoken about Van Wilder. Yeah, yeah, I didn't talk about the anxiety and the cops and.
Speaker 3: Someone didn't listen to the producer parties.
Speaker 1: Maybe I did and I was just testing you. Hello Alie, Hello, Alison's here?
Speaker 4: Excuse me?
Speaker 1: Hello? You got a story you want to share with Macy?
Speaker 3: Macy, we actually do have to retaill the story because what did we start off from me?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: What's worse than me?
Speaker 1: So we had Brady us not of Knights aka the loggis without money. It was the ACA awards on the weekend. Missed you. Yes, some of these people shouldn't be allowed to go out.
Speaker 4: I can't wait to hear what's happened. Please do fill me in.
Speaker 1: Everyone was, you know what. I was proud of this group well behaved. Everyone was well behaved. There were some punishers out there, but this group, none of them.
Speaker 4: You're joking.
Speaker 1: No one really got into a scandal. Most of us didn't get into a scandal or anything like that.
Speaker 4: Pretty well behaved.
Speaker 1: Jeers and I had this thing. By by the end of the night, we weren't even talking to each other. I was just looking him across the room, and he'd go and put his eyebrows up on a little and I knew, I knew exactly what he was saying. So we were just sitting there in silence, not it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Do you know what when you go to these things, obviously you want to let loose, and you should because we all work hard and that's what you deserve.
Speaker 4: But you don't want to be that person.
Speaker 1: That's going to don't And you know what, The night was actually quite I was exhausted by the end because it was so overwhelming, because everyone kept coming up and just saying how happy they were for us, which was lovely. Yeah, like, dang me wrong. That is not lost on us. It was really nice. But it felt like you had that conversation.
Speaker 4: Fifty times eight hundred, yeah, eight hundred.
Speaker 1: We couldn't even get a drink together. Now you're trying to have a drink to eat, like you always the different.
Speaker 2: People, Oh so happy, you look so happy over there, which is just quietly it's falling apart over here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, he was like hanging there mate. Before if you know anything going, I replaced fucking all of you. I've got three new teams ready to go. Three people are up for your job, mate.
Speaker 4: Yeah, come on.
Speaker 5: So a few of us have gone to the casino, like after the after party.
Speaker 4: Like before, we went to a bar because it got.
Speaker 1: To the end of the after party they shut down the bar, which.
Speaker 4: What time was this one thirty? Yeah, okay, you.
Speaker 1: Could you can only get it was like a fucking school form. You can only get one drink per person at the after party. I was like, I've got someone fucking standing next to me and they're like they're still finishing their drink. I'm like, by the time you fucking make it radio. We've got budgets, so we were holding drinks down like by our sides behind us. I have a drink.
Speaker 5: Anyway, we tried to get into the casino.
Speaker 1: Because the barrog shut.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and we had where was it at the start?
Speaker 1: And everyone sort of spread out, and I said to Lauren like, I was like, we're all not going to fit in one car anyway, everyone spread out. If I walk across the other side of the bar and grab us now, or you go and get like we're going to be stopped by forty other people, Yeah, scrammling, it's going to be another hour to get out. Let's just go and blast a text out where we're going and everyone just meet there, which I think was the smallest thing.
Speaker 6: I agree.
Speaker 5: Anyway, So a few of us had gotten in and he obviously asked for my idea, so I give it to him, and I thought, he said how old are you? So I said twenty five? But he said how many drinks have you had tonight? And I got saying twenty five?
Speaker 4: Said they didn't let you in, No they did.
Speaker 3: He didn't get well. As we were in the queue to go into the casino, I get asked to pop out of the queue by a really young security guard, like younger than me. He goes, can you just find me your and ondoors the rogue barrier. Yeah, no worries. He said, have you been drinking tonight? Special section for you radio.
Speaker 6: I'm not just coming to the casino on a Saturday and two ways, so.
Speaker 3: I'll be honest. Obviously, he drinks.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: He said what time was your first one? I said four thirty?
Speaker 1: I said you last?
Speaker 3: I said thirty minutes ago. He goes, yeah, you're he intoxicated for the casino.
Speaker 4: Fair income, which I was like, I'm really.
Speaker 3: Not, Like I was fine, Like I wasn't falling in love to place. And then I said, I said.
Speaker 4: Were not expect you're so well married when your maggot.
Speaker 3: So I was like, okay, fair enough, and I said okay, when can I come back? Expecting him to be like, go get a coffee mac and an error. He goes tomorrow. I was like, oh, all right, And at this sage, I think I knew that we were going to somewhere else.
Speaker 6: I was like, so, so gen Z's gone, I've had twenty five.
Speaker 1: Because here's the other.
Speaker 6: Yeah, mate, come on in, you've gone I'm all sweet Jesus.
Speaker 2: On the phone on the way up the stairs, and they definitely heard his accent and they profile.
Speaker 1: The other promis when they arrived at the bar, these two Ali and Pears. Ali would have told me that story, the twenty five story twenty five fucking times in the space. She's been there for five minutes, right, And I get to drinks and I come and sit down next to Laura. Know it. If she tells me the twenty five story one more time, I honestly think I'm going to cast. I'm gonna go. And then she comes over and goes, hey, what have I got a story for you? And I'm out. And then just to top it off, this morning, when we're all catching up, going what a weekend she's obviously forgotten, she goes, hey, do you know what could happened to me outside the bar? And I look, I don't know if you open to tell me the fucking twenty five story, and she's like, have I told you so?
Speaker 6: Looping back, the one drink per person was probably good.
Speaker 1: Champagne.
Speaker 3: I realize that champagne and wine for free, and.
Speaker 4: We will myberry bros. Ah, my lad has to pay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but by that point I needed something else. Yeah, but the fact that they like, that's the other thing Sydney is ship for alcohol laws. Oh yeah, you can't drink.
Speaker 3: Last one thirty one boy that we did going to was down a lane way, down another lane way and they.
Speaker 1: Still shut one. Yeah, that shut one thirty three thirty.
Speaker 3: We stayed at the end.
Speaker 1: They walked us out.
Speaker 3: They didn't ask me how many drinks they remember.
Speaker 1: They shut the bar. They shut that bar because they played a bell. Yeah. And then they literally walked us out of the bar and then walked us up the alley and pushed us out on the street.
Speaker 4: Oh, so what time did you wrap up the night?
Speaker 1: Who's had Brodie's hotel room?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I was going to say, everyone just sitting there, can't get anything.
Speaker 4: Everyone is getting to sit there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And then I'm looking around the room. That's jazz and I look at each other across the room, just smiling. Trust me, you miss nothing. And I'm looking and I'm just taking in and I'm like, why am I here? And what are we waiting for? Because I got news for you. Nothing's coming.
Speaker 3: However, if you do want to know what happened in the hotel room, Brodie, because Brodie took.
Speaker 1: You talk about speaking the corner.
Speaker 4: Did the contact.
Speaker 5: So Georgie Nichols was there and Eron I left.
Speaker 1: And left and I said, Brady, I'm leaving. Can you continue to take notes? He has two.
Speaker 4: Pages of.
Speaker 1: For hour and a half writing down notes about all that was said. There is a ship looking back.
Speaker 2: The next morning, look at the airport.
Speaker 1: And the light of day. It's the nasty people are all sitting there chanting. He's honestly in the court corner the room like a fucking courts phrenographer, not saying anything.
Speaker 4: Just I don't think I've ever seen you take notes?
Speaker 1: Who are you? Are you available for the meeting?
Speaker 3: It's working, It's funny.
Speaker 4: It was funny.
Speaker 1: Never laughed harder.
Speaker 4: The girls, those girls good, they've got some stories.
Speaker 1: Sunday's family day. Yeah, remember a lot.
Speaker 6: There was a lot, bunch of speaks and I'm.
Speaker 1: Ringing the hotel bargain. I have any chance of a quiet peanut, just to wrap up my evening. He's well shut the bar four days ago, and then I searched bottle shops. Bottle shops shut at ten.
Speaker 4: That's so good.
Speaker 1: It's unbelievable talking about the hotel.
Speaker 2: I think I got back at about two forty five, so.
Speaker 1: My head did the pilloups at four.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I wasn't too far off, you guys. But I got to that point where I was just like, this isn't picking up for me. I'm yeah, undone, I'm funny.
Speaker 4: But someone was responsible.
Speaker 2: Well maybe he was more responsible at all, as he he left probably two hours before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you remember when I was in the car, like on the way back from the snow, Yeah, that was me on the plane, random passage the window seat. But he was a big lad, so he was fucking overflowing over the fucking arm brest and I'm crammed against that fucking window and I'm getting sweat and I'm ringing the bell for Sharon to come down with a little bottle of W Darrely chocolates, Like I'm not good here.
Speaker 3: How many times had you pressed the bell?
Speaker 1: Three?
Speaker 5: That's fun?
Speaker 1: Then my fucking phone wouldn't sit up, kept falling and on my this isn't good. This isn't good. Then I dropped my ear pod and I'm like, oh fucking I had a beautiful flight.
Speaker 2: I made the whole road to myself.
Speaker 1: Next time we did. Put my sunglasses on and cube back to back. Celendy on my heart will go on. I'm just sat there listening to that beautiful.
Speaker 4: Video.
Speaker 1: Brodie as well. Deaf Clay Smith was on my flight chatting as we're getting on, and I offered her a left home. She drove to the airport anyway, so she didn't need it, but she probably looked at me again the last person getting he's a piece of ship, right.
Speaker 3: Ali and I were sitting next to each other on the flight and the guy who was sitting in front of me was taking like, honestly, about fifty or sixty selfies like the same pollo before the flight for God at the end, and we were having a laugh about it.
Speaker 1: We taking.
Speaker 3: Then at the end of the flight, the person who was on the that was the person who's the side alley. They got up and they started talking to each other. I was like, yeah.
Speaker 1: I had. As I was getting on the plane, there was no I was in row four, so just after business and I'm there with my suit bag. There's no fucking room. And the guy and that I was sitting next to the middle six pointed to the spot in business and goes you can put your suit up there, and I'm like, can and I put it and then I sat down and I went, yeah, fuck those pricks in front of the plane. I'm going to use their overheads and not saying that because that's where my mate sitting. You can put it.
Speaker 4: Classic.
Speaker 1: This is from a distance.
Speaker 2: You feel the state of him from a distance, with classes.
Speaker 1: The whole line, Rachel messive the back of your own head.
Speaker 4: What ja just look at this?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: Were you sitting together?
Speaker 4: I mean, I'll apologize, but I'm not taking my glasses off.
Speaker 3: Look at this.
Speaker 1: I would have that's sorry. Why were you sitting together? We didn't try. We tried, we tried.
Speaker 2: I needed solitude, but also I was very happy with that.
Speaker 3: At home alone. This is the part of the.
Speaker 4: Traps. Danner's just dumorium.
Speaker 6: Is just dropped an absolute there's trap on instaff.
Speaker 1: How far back were you from us?
Speaker 5: Pretty much?
Speaker 1: We were in the kitchen. We were the first people getting throod. The whole time walking past, I was looking for you.
Speaker 4: Wow, mister tan it looks great.
Speaker 1: See your sort of flavor.
Speaker 6: H sure, yes that is good looking for sure?
Speaker 4: Right mate? You can't can't screw the cruise bad fucking.
Speaker 1: Group to take that.
Speaker 3: Shut up with speak.
Speaker 1: You would have handed out a few cans of coking your time over in Ireland in the black thunders. So don't you speak?
Speaker 4: Yeah you did? You did, didn't you?
Speaker 3: Yeahy did?
Speaker 4: Yeah he did.
Speaker 1: You never hooked up with anyone over Brisbane when you were there, No, thank.
Speaker 4: You very much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what you'd be, you'd be that. But but the people listen to the show, it's fair game.
Speaker 6: Have you ever looked up with someone from work, Brodie.
Speaker 2: You're gonna get a few messages in relatable Jason, Now.
Speaker 1: Listen, all right. Pair is keeping very quiet in the corner, and they wand that you need to tell us about.
Speaker 2: No, it was actually good to see everyone from the old team, to be honest, it was actually yeah, it was really nice.
Speaker 1: I thought it would be a bit embittened.
Speaker 2: Especially because they won awards for all the things that I made, but out in the public knowledge. Really nice to see, actually it was. It was really good to see my old team.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very nice. It was nice for me to see your old team.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was nice to see the Brisver people.
Speaker 1: Who was it us? I thought I wore pass pus. That was it?
Speaker 4: Maddie Brow and then Georgie.
Speaker 5: She trained me.
Speaker 1: If I got introduced to this girl one more fucking time and then have gen Z she trained me. I was like, you know what you could have trained.
Speaker 5: And then loss said you should have changed that better. She was like, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: We're like, no time, we're joking. Okay, we love it. She was a real scene bubbles.
Speaker 4: It happens every time.
Speaker 1: Hey, you and I shared bubbles at one stay. We're like, there's a drown on here, all ship and the glass. Okay, all right, that is it. We must go, we must I feel like today's Nando's job. We have the voucher.
Speaker 4: Oh guys, it's pre payday.
Speaker 2: Vouchers that they keeping.
Speaker 3: We have lasagna and pasta lasagna.
Speaker 5: Beyond Blue.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're raising money down Blue.
Speaker 1: I thought you might be on Blues cooking it. When's the lasagne? Ready?
Speaker 4: Twelve thirty?
Speaker 3: Are you going to have to stay.
Speaker 1: That they keep topping up? Let's go. What kep He's got.
Speaker 2: We've got a Jason's Chip Fund voucher.
Speaker 3: Well, we've never used it, we never used it.
Speaker 1: We're going to Nando's, right, but we could do some sucking on tray. We're on tray free on tree. Check this, it's all free.
Speaker 3: Hang on. They sent us a four hundred, They sent four.
Speaker 2: Child that we have not used, and they went stopping up. But it's obviously already full. It would have been top I can tell me.
Speaker 1: All.
Speaker 3: Top it up again.
Speaker 1: Top of guys, Ronandos have a great day. Everybody with to take us out. Ali, what happened when you got to the front of the line.
Speaker 4: We're going fast class.
Speaker 1: Bishop twenty Jesus the news story, it was your new story.
Speaker 4: I'm twenty five.