Speaker 1: Welcome back to the Where's Your Head At? Hotline, our new weekly show where we catch up with each other and connect with you all via our hotline voicemail. I'm Anna and I'm Matt.
Speaker 2: Let's jump in, okay, and welcome back to another episode of our hotline.
Speaker 1: You guys have been loving the hot Line, and we are loving making these We love it hearing everyone's story.
Speaker 2: We're a bit nervous for what we've got installed today. These ones, I've heard from our producer alex At these ones are wild. So before we get into them, let's just catch up. I am feeling a little bit stressed today, are you why? Well? Got some stuff going on my personal life, come back from the UK, my work, I'm really packed out with work, keeper emails to get to. But Fantasy football today Monday. You know it is my day. You've seen me on my phone all day versuing my best mate Dylan. I'm on a winning streak of three games in a I want to make it four. I'm predicted to win, but there's three points in it. It's nerve wracking. So I'm just going to ignore that for a bit and let's just concentrate on this episode of the podcast and I'll see what happens after it that is addicted to.
Speaker 1: This fantasy, like I just don't get it, Like I don't even try to get it. I just acknowledge that he likes it, and then we just move on.
Speaker 2: I try to explain how the prediction of points and how it all works, and you just like wush us straight over your head. Yeah, but yeah, I'm back into it. Touchdown on Friday, Like I was saying before, I had a lucky flight there, but here it was. Yeah, I shouldn't complain. I'm traveling. I'm grateful to travel, but for someone who's nearly six foot six in a middle seat or a window sea, my back is so sore.
Speaker 1: So your UK to Melbourne flight was not it?
Speaker 2: No, it wasn't. It was Yeah, twenty four hours. I actually started my Stopwatch when I left my uncle's house and stops it when I got to my front door. Guess how long hell long? Thirty four hours Jesus in the same underwear. I just threw it straight in. I actually threw my socks straight in the vein. I was like, no, no, no time for them. But yeah, it's that's the brutal side of travel that you don't you forget, Like you remember all the good bits, but you forget that bit of it, don't you.
Speaker 1: The fly home is the worse. Like I feel like on the way there, you're like excited. There's lots to look forward to. You know, you're about to have amazing new experiences with whoever you're traveling with, or if you're traveling alone, about to have some solo experiences. But the way you're back, you're just thinking of all the massive to do list, of all the things that you're about to have to do and get bombarded with.
Speaker 2: So you just miss a day.
Speaker 1: I lost Thursday, gain one on the way.
Speaker 2: What's going on Friday morning?
Speaker 1: Especially you came to Australia. It's a twenty four hour for light, like twenty four hours of flying. It's just you do forget how long it is.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I'm back into it. We're in the studio now. Also, it's that time of year, on our favorite time of the year. It's Christmas.
Speaker 1: It's Christmas.
Speaker 2: I've started my Christmas movie watching. It might be a bit early for some people's opinion, but I'm straight into it.
Speaker 1: So I just watched the Netflix Christmas movie that has just come out with Lindsay Lohan as.
Speaker 2: Well did you Yeah?
Speaker 1: I did? How good is that?
Speaker 2: So that genre of movie I love around Christmas time. Yeah, it's like you know how it's like that corny acting and it's.
Speaker 1: Like, well it's a bit cheesy, cheesy, it's still like very cute.
Speaker 2: So if you love that, guys check out like Amazon Prime and Foxtel. It's called like Hallmark movie. So the Hallmark Channel does them in America and it's all these real corny Christmas movies of these like couples that like cute me and then they have like all these things. So I watched the Lindsay Lowhan one and another one last night. Yeah.
Speaker 1: It just it just fills my soul with happiness, and you know it's going to be a happy ending, you know, like something bad is gonna happen, but not too bad. Like I think in the movie, she like this isn't a spoiler because they literally like show you this on the trailer, but she literally has this like massive fall and it's just like that's a terrible explanation.
Speaker 2: But she bumps her head on a skiing accident.
Speaker 1: And falls down the mountain and they somehow make it look like okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then she the guy looks after her, the main guy, and then they fall in love. I don't tell her, okay if you want to listen to it, but that's that's hardly anything but the one I watched last night. It's so good. These Hallmark Christmas movies. It always has not a washed up actor, but an actor or actress did really well in the early two thousands and now they're like, you know, just taking jobs. So we had Chad Michael Murray, Oh my god, I love so he was the leading guy role. And then there was like another girl who's like pretty much. I was thinking to myself, it's actually a good setup to do these sort of movies, like you do what like ten a year and you're just like and you're pretty much set this acting role. So yeah, I've been watching them recently as well.
Speaker 1: Can you do me and the Where's your Head out Fama favor? Can you please write as a list of these Hallmark movies and put it on the Where's your Head at Facebook page? Because I feel like, since it is coming into Christmas season, we're big Christmas people. I feel like you could definitely give us a strong list.
Speaker 2: Well, Anna, it's funny you say that. I don't know if you know this, but every movie I watch I have an imb D account and I rate them, so I rate them out of ten. So if you can see on my ath.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, do you have a list already?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I have, so you can literally put that on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I rate it, so I rate it. The Falling for Christmas. Don't be disgruntled by my rating. But I gave it a four out of ten, did you? And then the other one I gave a five out of ten? Okay, but yeah, it depends what mood I'm in.
Speaker 1: But it's a feel good movie. You want to watch it?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'll watch about one hundred more twenty more by the end of before Christmas.
Speaker 1: So are you going to do that for us?
Speaker 2: I will. I'll do that. Everyone look out for the Facebook page. I'll give you a list of my Hallmark Christmas movies. But enough about me, Anna, what's going on with yourself now?
Speaker 1: Well, this week I'm getting my sistoscopy, so when this episode drops tomorrow, I will be in the hospital doing that. So everyone who's listening to this now say your prayer for me, because this is not gonna be fun ender.
Speaker 2: Some wishing well in boxes or whatever you say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So, if you don't know what a sistoscopy is, it's basically a procedure that allows your doctor to examine the lining of your bladder and the tube that carries urine out of your body, so the urethra. So it's basically putting a camera into your wheehole. And let me tell you, I am stressed.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, but that old fashioned saying. Things come out of that. Things don't go in there.
Speaker 1: It just feels like such a small hole, and I'm just like, I just you know what I mean, Like I don't want anything going in there.
Speaker 2: What's the recovery.
Speaker 1: It's only it's only going to take twenty minutes.
Speaker 2: But the recovery, like, will you be able to pay you normally?
Speaker 1: Okay, So Michael, let me just start by saying that Michael has had this done, but he has been put under. Yes, okay, I'm not being put under. They're just giving me a local anesthetic on the area and I will be away. Apparently I can see the screen with the fucking camera going in, and the urologist was like, it'll be fine, you can watch everything. I was like, I don't want to watch that, Like I would prefer not to watch. But anyway, Michael, when we first started dating, told me this like horror story and he was like, so once I had to do this systoscopy and I pissed out blood for three days straight after it. So he's pre told me that, not knowing that in a year as of now, I'm gonna have to do this.
Speaker 2: You're trying to comfort you and You're like, no.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm like, he's like, it's it'll be fine, baby. I'm like, you literally told me it was the worst experience of your life, but thank you for their comfort.
Speaker 2: Well, I wish you luck. And I'm like, is it by any chance to you? Can you get us a copy of the video?
Speaker 1: You one not well, like we've even asked. You might have said, well, I.
Speaker 2: Think everybody might want to watch it listening at home.
Speaker 1: But look, the reason why I'm getting it is because I have had heaps of ut eyes. It's been an ongoing issue for me. I told you as well that I have been thinking about potentially getting my marina taken out. Have I told you that? Or maybe I didn't tell you that? No, I haven't told you, remember, So I'm thinking about getting the marina out, which is my form of birth control. I feel like I've had it for about a year and I've had like ongoing issues since having it, Like i just feel like with all of the ut eyes, I've just been having a bit of pain down there.
Speaker 2: Did they start around the same time you got?
Speaker 1: I think so. Yeah. It's interesting because I've had the marina before and it was amazing. I couldn't have recommended it more highly. The only thing was getting it in was a fucking nightmare. But once it was in, no problems, like literally no problems. This time, it's been a really different experience, Like, especially hormonally, I've just felt really all over the place in the past. You I haven't told you because you've been obviously in the UK, and I didn't want to burden you with my hormonal issues. But I've just been feeling like really down here and there, like I've you know, when like nothing's wrong and you wake up in the morning and you're just like on a loan and I'm like trying to stab myself out of it and I just couldn't. So I'm kind of feeling like it's all somehow related. I did post about it on my socials and someone was like, had the same problems. Got the marina out, was totally fine. UTIs cleared out?
Speaker 2: My Do you reckon it's the actual one they put in? You? Like, would there be difference in between them, Like was it a different kind or is it.
Speaker 1: It's the same thing, But like they have to put it into your uterus, so maybe it was put in a little bit differently. I was in quite a lot of pain after, especially this time, like having sex after putting my marina in was a lot more painful. So I feel like the positioning could be a bit off. I don't know. Look, I've got it tested. I've had ultrasounds. I said it's fine. But you know when you just know your body intuitively and you're like, I body reject it, it can do yeah, and it can cause infection, but it's very it's very rare. But yes, it just feels a bit off. So look, the next time we speak, I will have hopefully a lot of results and I'll be able to kind of shed some light. But either way, I am thinking about getting the marina out, So I guess I'm not gonna have birth control anymore, not because I want to get pregnant, and I'm that's looking at me like there's gonna be a child and there wears your head.
Speaker 2: Out Podcasting Hotline episodes.
Speaker 1: No, no, no babies, but just yeah, I think I'm just gonna give my body a bit of a break.
Speaker 2: Well from me and then where's your head at? Fam? We'd like to wish you luck in your procedure tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: If you would like to message on it on the Facebook page or Instagram, just hit her up and tell her good luck. You'll be fine, Like, it's just they will go where no man has gone before.
Speaker 1: My cherry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how does Michael take that? What?
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: How did he take it? When he had it? It just it just doesn't.
Speaker 1: He hated it. He thought it was like the worst thing that ever happened to it. He told me he's basically given birth with the amount of pain he went through a year ago, and now I'm about to go through it. And I'm like, I don't really want to feel like what Michael thinks it feels like to give bath through your wheel.
Speaker 2: Okay, enough, okay, enough of that. Let's get into our recommendations for the week. I'll go first, Dona go for it. So I don't know if you've noticed, but I have been wearing like elastic mands, so they're.
Speaker 1: Not Is that elastic? I thought that was like a little cotton. No, I thought it was like a little cotton. I thought it was something maybe you got in the UK.
Speaker 2: Oh no, well, I'm not to tie my hair up or anything. It's actually this recommendation comes from my mum to me, and I'm passing it on, So thanks Mum for this one. She said. When I have thoughts of like anxiety or thoughts, or when I want to say something that I shouldn't say in an argument or in a conversation, well, first of all, I have to be self aware, so that's in itself, I think. But when I'm self aware, to flick myself with it shooting pain I get, which doesn't help that I have a gangloid cyst in my wrist. It actually really.
Speaker 1: Hurts when I do it Matt's aiming for.
Speaker 2: But when I do it, it registers in my brain and associates like thoughts like that with pain. So hopefully subconsciously I will stop having those thoughts like those negative thoughts or those anxious thoughts. And look, it's a long shot, but I'm willing to try whatever.
Speaker 1: You know, do you think it's working. How long have you been doing this for?
Speaker 2: Probably I didn't do it well, I was in the UK, but I did it for a month maybe before I went to the UK. So I bought, actually left, I actually left the podcast and I bought from office works around the corner of a bunch of elastic bands. And I just flick whenever I'm sitting there driving and I have a thought or whatever.
Speaker 1: Bring some in for me. I'm ready to try it. I feel I thought that. I feel like that's the last flick I'm going to do that.
Speaker 2: So yeah, hopefully that works. I don't mean it's a long shot, but yeah, I said, I'm willing to try whatever. So I yeah, I love that. So whenever I'm feeling anxious, just flick myself.
Speaker 1: So love that for you.
Speaker 2: What about yourself? Any recommendations this week?
Speaker 1: Okay, So I saw on the four Seasons Condoms Instagram page they're doing this thirty day intimacy challenge.
Speaker 2: I've seen a lot of that going around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I feel like some podcasts have been kind of talking about this. They kind of posted about it, and I was like, Okay, I'm interested, You've got my attention. Like this has kind of been floating around a bit at the moment, people have been chatting about it, and like, you know, I'm willing to like see what's going on. So I was kind of like, maybe Michael and I should kind of partake in this intimacy challenge for the podcast. It's strictly for research purposes and kind of share with everyone. So we have started a thirty day intimacy challenge, and I think the thing about intimacy challenges is it's not just about sex.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's what I was gonna say, Yeah, you have to do is what does the intimacy entail?
Speaker 1: So they're thirty days and they've kind of like outlined what you should do each day for this intimacy challenge. So on day one, it's a five second French kiss, which is just like normal. So I'm just like, yeah, that's already like done, like no need, but like look for people who in their relationship maybe that's not happening good starting point yep. Day two, second base only, so they're like not even being like go have like your fuckfest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so when you go to second base, can do you only do second base? Or do you take it further?
Speaker 1: You can only go to second base?
Speaker 2: What's second base again?
Speaker 1: Should we look it up?
Speaker 2: Look it up?
Speaker 1: Look it up on your phone.
Speaker 2: So it says here second base is practically like using of the hands.
Speaker 1: Okay, a bit of hand to action hand jobs. Thank you for that, Matt. I think that's for clarifying day three a new sex position. And they're also saying you could add some naked flavors condoms, so kind of just like adding new things to spice it up. There's also something that says like you can use a bit of glow in the dark. Loube didn't even know that was a thing. So like, it's very spicy, it's a bit of fun, and like I feel like when people think of intimacy challenge, they're like, God, damn, I'm gonna have to have sex for thirty days straight, and they're just like, that's a no from me. That's what I thought. Like when I hear people saying I'm doing a thirty day intimacy challenge, I'm like, who wants to have sex thirty days straight? And Like, imagine if you're just having a bit of a CBF day and you're like, this isn't for.
Speaker 2: Me, how do you reckon? You'll go say, if you are having a CBF day and you know you have to hit that intimacy challenge.
Speaker 1: Will you be Well that's why I think this inter Missy challenge is good because it's not all about sex. It's about using different things that maybe you don't know about. Like I didn't know glow in the Dark lube was a thing? Really did you have you used it? Of course it is? Why am I not surprised? But like you know, flavored condoms that could be like a fun little addition to the bedroom. So anyway, that's my recommendation for the week. I haven't done it yet, but I'm starting this process tomorrow and I'll check in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll touch base next Hotline episode and see how your Thirsty Day Intimacy challenge is going.
Speaker 1: If you guys are doing it, send us a message on the Facebook page or on our Instagram and we can do it together.
Speaker 2: Why don't you post the list on there for everyone.
Speaker 1: I'll post the list, Yes they can, so that you guys can see they.
Speaker 2: Can play along, and you can know that Anna and Michael are doing the exact same that you are.
Speaker 1: That why you have to make it creepy?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Should we dive into the hotline.
Speaker 1: Let's do it. Hello, you've reached out.
Speaker 2: And that we can't get to the phone right now, but please.
Speaker 1: Leave us a message on our hot line after the beep. Okay, Matt. So, earlier this week on our Instagram, we asked you to tell us your craziest sex stories on our hotline voicemail. Our producer Alex has chosen a few for us here. We haven't heard these at all, so this is our raw real reactions. Let's jump in.
Speaker 2: Okay, So our first craziest sex story comes from Ash.
Speaker 3: Let's have a listen, hey Man and Anna. So my crazy sex story grows as follows. I was going on days this guy I really really liked. He was super tall, one ninety six centimeters. Fact that's me, so legit my dream man because I love tall men. Anyways, wrat my mate's free house one night with like three other friends. We're both a bit shy, so my lovely friends went off to high up hill and leave us to it. Got saucy. We're making out. Clothes came off Matt and then we got to the point of doing the deed, maybe like one second in he stopped, went back to kissing me, and then he was like, oh, sorry, I need to go pee. So then he left, went to the bathroom and just left me there naked on the couch and I'm like okay. Then he comes back. We continue making out and I'm like, oh, let's continue where we left off, and he was like, oh, actually sorry, I think her friends are coming back soon, so we better get changed.
Speaker 4: And then wait.
Speaker 3: So I was a bit cut, but I was like, oh okay. So number of weeks after, I was just thinking about it, and I was like, wow, did I do something wrong? Like why would this guy I need to pee in the middle of having sex. Anyways, we're still talking like weeks months later, and then he eventually told me that he made up needing to pee because he actually finished. I actually kind of flattered by this, and I was so relieved to hear that's why.
Speaker 2: And it wasn't to do it for me.
Speaker 3: Anyways, three years later, we're still dating two and a half years, and yes we have slowly his performance.
Speaker 2: I was about to say I hope that he's like now got a bit more in him so he can go longer than one second.
Speaker 1: He's improved, he's improved.
Speaker 2: It's surprising that he said that. He didn't say the usual spill off. I swear this never happens. You're the only one. It's because you're so hot.
Speaker 1: You're so hot, you know what. When she was like saying I was actually really flattered, I feel like I would be too, Like, I don't think there's anything wrong. Like, sometimes it's more annoying if it takes ages for them to come, don't you reckon? Sometimes it is nice when it kind of happens a bit quicker than expected, because you're like, oh, you're really into.
Speaker 2: This, especially if you've got only like you know, it's like a quickie, like your friends are going for a hike, so bang bang bang done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, has that happened to you? Like you've come way too quickly and you're.
Speaker 2: Like shit, yeah, heaps of times and I just say, that's.
Speaker 1: Spill what's a spill that you're so hot?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're so hot.
Speaker 1: It never happens.
Speaker 2: But I don't think it has so much to do with the girl. It more has to with like when was the last time you ejaculated? Maybe you're feeling a bit more into it than you know what I mean? Right, So I don't think the girls should actually take it personally at all.
Speaker 1: As a girl. Can we take it as a compliment?
Speaker 4: Would you?
Speaker 2: That makes you feel better? Yeah?
Speaker 1: So you think that you can't take it as a compliment, don't.
Speaker 2: I don't think it has so much to do with that. I could maybe the fore play was a bit going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like what if you're just like super turned on?
Speaker 2: Maybe you're super turned on?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Okay, we'll take it as a compliment. Girls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I'm not gonna put your girls down. Take it as a compliment, but they don't take it as an insult. That's what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I don't think I would. I don't think anyone would.
Speaker 2: Write Yeah, I think it's worse if it's the other way round.
Speaker 1: And like, like she said, when she actually found out what had gone on, once the communication was like there and she actually knew what had happened, she felt better about the situation.
Speaker 2: Communication is key.
Speaker 1: Communication is key.
Speaker 2: Okay, So our next caller on the hotline is anonymous, which I get nervous about but we should be okay. You know it's going to be a good sex story.
Speaker 5: Though.
Speaker 2: If they're anonymous, they don't want people finding out their friends for Yeah, let's.
Speaker 5: Go, Hey guys, why do I have a crazy sex story for you? So flashback a couple of years ago. I was having sex with this girl for the first time. Absolute ten out of ten couldn't complain. Everything's going smoothly until she hops on top of me and she starts using my thing as her own personal sex to you, which is fine. You know she's going at it. She's vigorously flicking my thing on her thing, back and forth, all these different directions, using it as a joystick. Fair enough. Twenty minutes later she says, sorry, this is the only way I can come. Twenty minutes later, my thing is about the fall off. I've got to stop her. I'm not getting the job done. But yeah, she said, that's the only way she can finish. And we're still friends to this day, but we aren't like that anymore. And it was the most painful experience of my life. I couldn't touch myself for a week after she really pounded my meat.
Speaker 1: You really pounded my meat.
Speaker 2: Have you have you heard of it that happening before?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I think it has like a joystick, as the anonymous man.
Speaker 1: Said, No, I don't know how that would work when it's attached to a body.
Speaker 2: I'm assuming she's squatting over and like just flicking her being with it.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't want to get into the nitty gritty details. You it's crazy.
Speaker 2: I love how he goes. I got the don't worry, I got the job done. In the end twenty minutes, I'm gone to let me take over here.
Speaker 1: He's like safe to say that's never happening ever again. He said he couldn't touch it for a week.
Speaker 2: I could be redol.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it sounds painful. It doesn't really sound like a good time. Like if someone's in pain. I feel like maybe then he's to be a bit more awareness in the bedroom.
Speaker 2: And if she's listening or our anonymous friends listening, maybe give your friend this tip. If that's the only way she gets off, why doesn't she bring a trusty friend with her like I do, or a vibrator vibrator and is that while the deed is happening, so.
Speaker 1: She must be able to get off that way.
Speaker 2: Surely that's the most common way of doing it. Then like really hurting the man she's sleeping with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's not put the dick out of action for a week. That doesn't sound good for any.
Speaker 2: Right, And it's like sex would be like.
Speaker 1: There must be another way she can get off. I think that's a bit far fetched.
Speaker 2: Surely, all right, Well, I recommend trying with a vibrator at the same time.
Speaker 1: Thanks for your recommendation, Matt, You're welcome.
Speaker 2: Okay. So our last caller on the hotline is Chloe. Let's hear what her crazy sex story is.
Speaker 4: God, Hi, Matt Anna, I hope you're well. So if I sounded bit dad, I'm violently hungover right now. So I had this guy I met. We were like friends, but it's like flirty, you know, like we knew something was gonna happen anyway. So he finally comes down, Like we go out to a few clubs and stuff, get pretty drunk. Blah blah blah. I ring him back to my place. We don't get home to like seven am. I pay for the uber.
Speaker 1: Of course.
Speaker 4: We get home and like you know, get hot and heavy, and he's like starts to like put it in, and I'm like, can you put a condo?
Speaker 2: Mom?
Speaker 4: And he's like what, like like that's cracking the shits. I'm like, yeah, I'm not gonna fuck am. I got to swear surely. I'm like, I'm not going to strike you without a condom. And he's like sucks. He's like I hate condosh. I'm like, oh, I hate man and I's like, conda want nothing, bro, He's like I don't have any. I'm like, don't worry. I do. So it's one and then after like one minute, he's like, I'm too drunk. I can't come. So then he just rolls over and dress asleep. So then we wake up like nine, I wake up because his mom keeps calling him because I went to have breakfast. He would like, wouldn't wake up then, And eventually he woke up and like we started making out and he's like, you know, touching me and stuff. And then he's like, do I have to put a condom one? And I was like, yeah, no, ship the rules haven't changed in back in two hours. And then he's just like and then stops like stops touching me, stops kissing me, and goes back to sleep. So then he's like, I can't afford an Uber. Oh my god, I had to pay for his Uber. I to force him out of my bed, pay for his Uber home. Then he just got on the Uber and we never spoke again. Like, never meet your heroes is what I say, for my money and my time.
Speaker 2: The end, I was going to say, I hope she never reaches out to that guy again.
Speaker 1: I believe she would Jesus cry. And he sounds like the worst.
Speaker 2: It's guys like that give guys like every only other normal guys about you know, making her pay for the Uber?
Speaker 1: What's what's the Fergie song? If you ain't got no money, take your broke gass home, don't go out, Like why are you making other people pay for your ubers? It so bad?
Speaker 2: So the next morning, ask her while your mom keeps blowing your phone up like that guy sounds like an absolute dweeb.
Speaker 1: I just hate this like mentality that men have where they think that they can have an opinion on condoms. Like if someone's like I want to use a condom, then you respect that decision. There's no there's no negotiation, there's no like you know what I mean, Like you just accept it.
Speaker 2: I'll use it for like the first ten minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, this isn't I'm telling you this is what my boundaries are. Accept it, Like, you're lucky to be having sex with me.
Speaker 2: It sounds like an absolute asshole. Like I said, people like that give the rest of us man a bad name. But good for her though, for telling him to get fucked, you know, setting her, like you said, boundaries and not giving into it.
Speaker 1: I feel bad for that. To get rid of him, she had to pay for a zooper. She's like, I want this guy gone. I'm willing to pay money to do it.
Speaker 2: Okay, So that's all we have time for guys on our hotline. Thank you again for your messages. We appreciate it. We always love hearing them, so keep bringing them in.
Speaker 1: I say, yeah, bat, look that was a fun one. Should we do another episode on that? Should we do a reach out right now? If you have some more crazy bad sex stories, we all know you have them.
Speaker 2: Trust me, everyone has bad sex stories and we want to hear them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, send them through. We'd love to hear them. And make sure you're following our Instagram, our TikTok, our Facebook page, and until next time, bye bye,