Speaker 1: Hello on the podka. Hello, Hello, Hello, quick roll call Nandos here.
Speaker 2: Jeez, preezen Jace. That's me, Hey, well done?
Speaker 1: Where is the stand?
Speaker 3: Away?
Speaker 4: Got us pretty hectic, isn't it?
Speaker 1: So day's be crazy. It's now six past ten. In fifty four minutes, Clint needs to be at the fucking airport to go to Paris. He is not packed. He's currently waiting for the audio gear from gen Z to come back from Lowen's house because the gear was just over there for some reason.
Speaker 2: We left it there safe keeping.
Speaker 1: Clint's anxiety is through the roof.
Speaker 5: I can tell, and he's gotta wait on gen Z getting through morning traffic.
Speaker 1: When when Clint comes in, Perry can news burn your phone fucking around and say are you across the nasty crash on the tiller? Just yes, I'm getting the Clint right.
Speaker 2: It was very talent that Clint was.
Speaker 4: A certain way today because usually he stands off for the whole show, but he was sitting down with his feet on the desk for the whole show.
Speaker 1: It was too relaxed.
Speaker 4: He was too relaxed, which is strange because he should be open about ready to go.
Speaker 6: But was he relaxed.
Speaker 5: Was he trying to appear No, no, I think.
Speaker 1: He was relaxed, But like you're washing on this morning. Like for me, if I was doing an international flight to Paris, he didn't even really know where he was sitting on the plane. I'm hitting seek go real week before, like just you know, no idea, what's going on?
Speaker 4: Something something very funny about the image of Clint doing his washing.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I know. He's floating around, he's looking flustered, he's talking to mix the tea. Yeah. Great, not good news. Good news is that? Is that a new super over? A new super over? Starting today? There's a trial?
Speaker 5: Your what the accident on the top bringing the trial?
Speaker 1: Hello? How I what you here? You're on the podcast? What's your name?
Speaker 2: My name is Shreya Shreia.
Speaker 1: Is today trial child? No?
Speaker 7: I know, I know, I'm so Actually no, I'm not nervous. No, I was born to be here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have a little pop quiz for you.
Speaker 1: Ready. My hands are not sweating, so so hang on, I will point out super nervous job. Get out on the street, represent the station and hand out free stuff. People ask about the station. You know everything at the shows. Who's who's that man there?
Speaker 7: I'm not good. The thing is about radio?
Speaker 1: About radio? What is the thing about radio?
Speaker 7: Is that I can probably recognize your voice?
Speaker 1: Okay, however, okay, I'll be I'll be a punter, right, good. I I'm Steve here, got love Nov Love Nov. What's the name of the sports guy on the breakfast show?
Speaker 7: The sports guy on the Breakfast Show.
Speaker 1: Well, you're gonna have.
Speaker 7: To listen and find out yourself, won't you.
Speaker 1: That's what's the girl's name?
Speaker 4: I like the girl Lauren maybe.
Speaker 1: And the bloke. There's a bloke.
Speaker 2: There's definitely one in there, yep.
Speaker 7: Can I need to I need to.
Speaker 2: Get more specific. We've definitely got a few I'll give you.
Speaker 1: If you look around the room. It's on the plasma. Hey, good luck today, all right, enjoy, welcome to over, good luck tryer very well, very well.
Speaker 5: Remember that's calling me because he's given me a lift of the hang on.
Speaker 1: No bad news, no, no, Perry's just found this been an accident on the tower.
Speaker 6: He didn't want to have a part of it.
Speaker 2: You know a lot. She'll she'll be a good replacement.
Speaker 1: The last day we'll see her.
Speaker 6: She's escorting her management to be like, we gotta go.
Speaker 1: She's doing a trial for super novas. She didn't know the breakfast perfect.
Speaker 5: Guys, you know what I feel good about I don't want to say in front of his face, but I've just found out I bene a lot more than Clint does. And he's been on a shred for he looks like that, and you know what I look like this.
Speaker 1: You're like me. You're undercover fit.
Speaker 6: I'm a little stucky man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've seen you play soccer.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Perry fucking yeah. Perry absolutely pings them from the other end of the pitch.
Speaker 1: See, I'm under cover fit to like, I'll go to squash, I'll clean up.
Speaker 7: Do you think I'm fit?
Speaker 1: No? Do I reckon you? You'd be on fire in the pool.
Speaker 5: We need to talk about something else. Actually today do you date? Do you ever wear socks a second time? Or are you clean pear then another clean pair? Or do you pick up socks from the day before?
Speaker 1: If I go home today, I'll take stop it daddy taking you to the airport. That's what I love about you. You actually cool, like, don't I'm not going to play you funny game day. They were just doing a bedding thing? Do you reckon? She's not lasting at word. Sorry, but we're recording again. It was just the end, just the end, don't he stopped? Back to the socks. If I get home today and take my shoes and socks off, if an hour later I'm putting on shoes to say go to a dump run or something, I'll put new socks.
Speaker 6: That's fine.
Speaker 1: In the same I'll put new socks on.
Speaker 6: One Ali has.
Speaker 7: Revealed to us was I lying or was I not used to?
Speaker 6: Did my way stop bringing joy at.
Speaker 1: The airport saying where are you? I think it's a pest.
Speaker 3: Bonjare Hello, it's tom from the one.
Speaker 1: Sorry, JOm not interested.
Speaker 6: That's it's an automated caller.
Speaker 5: That guy he's never a real he's never a real perfect it's a yeah, So he doesn't the same things every time.
Speaker 6: Tommy is yeah.
Speaker 1: I've been giving him that response for months and he's why. I'm like, no, ship the same guy rings me.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he rings me as well.
Speaker 3: I can do that.
Speaker 1: So what they're typing.
Speaker 5: I think it's just it's like an automated and the top of you someone, can I just hang up?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I've been sitting there having a three minute conversation on Now, it's not a great time.
Speaker 2: He's not.
Speaker 1: Back to the field. You know what you're Are you about to disappoint me? Because I like a clean person.
Speaker 2: We're not hearing disappoint She's about to disappoint. So therefore this is pretty rogue for you.
Speaker 7: Exactly.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. I'm gonna have to go. Are you kidding me? Cl click on what times you fly? I don't know.
Speaker 6: Movie?
Speaker 5: Can you edit in sounds of a plane landing and flying every time he exits.
Speaker 1: He's gonna fucking miss it. He's gonna miss it. You'll have to ring Tony Jones. Trump is not great news when.
Speaker 6: He comes back.
Speaker 1: When he comes back in tell someone, please tell me what's going on with their socks?
Speaker 5: So she she wears the same socks. Next she'll wear a Para soox twice in a forty eight hour period. So she's got a dirty parasos question.
Speaker 1: Question, because we've all got our dirty side. This knit I'm wearing at the moment.
Speaker 7: That's a two in a row. It wore that, Yes, No.
Speaker 1: I've got two of them. And I didn't wear your set or the blue jump you.
Speaker 7: Essay, that was the day before I broke it up.
Speaker 1: I raw a dog under this. No shirt? Does this need to be washed before I wear it again? I do not.
Speaker 5: Now I might be the mode I might second as a disgusting person.
Speaker 6: I don't want very often.
Speaker 2: No, hang on a second.
Speaker 4: Your feet are like the sweatiest part of your body.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I've shook Ally's hands before, so you can only imagine a lot of fee.
Speaker 1: Her hands are clean.
Speaker 3: I have an issue, like I have health issues. Well, that's why everyone makes fun of me for my sweaty hair.
Speaker 2: She usually has pretty sweet.
Speaker 1: There's a there's a syndrome because I was hosting this TV show years ago and I did to be one of the Neighbours stars, and before she came on, they said, hey, just she's very self conscious because she sweat through her hands.
Speaker 3: Yeahs anxiety ripping, mine's anxiety.
Speaker 1: Have you got anxiety in here? We're lovely to you.
Speaker 4: When especially at five thirty in the morning, when you come in, it's like, oh my, how that's sweaty already, because.
Speaker 7: I'm nervous to come at night. No, it's just like, I don't know, it's just my coping.
Speaker 4: So here's what I want to know when you take off your socks on day one, you.
Speaker 1: Can't ask her to take your knowing that you're going to.
Speaker 4: Wear knowing that you're going to wear them again, potentially tomorrow or the day after. Where do you put them?
Speaker 1: Do you just.
Speaker 4: Laundry baskets and then you dirty socks out of the laundry basket to wear them again?
Speaker 7: I wash them?
Speaker 2: No, hang on, you said you rewear the socks.
Speaker 7: I was fucking with you.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, then she got pants pants.
Speaker 3: I might do twice, but it depends depends what I do that day.
Speaker 1: Like pants that you're wearing now, i'd wear I'd wear them for a good few months.
Speaker 2: What about.
Speaker 3: Here's a fun fact that you guys can't relate to. But Bras girls like never washed their brother.
Speaker 4: That's like underwear, though they should be getting washed. Maybe not every day because why.
Speaker 3: Why do you know?
Speaker 2: How do you?
Speaker 7: You don't know? So don't make assumptions.
Speaker 2: Often get out of it. Wonder do you have them?
Speaker 1: Starts with take off your socks? And then who knows what's going?
Speaker 7: Where are you doing now?
Speaker 2: You are or fighting?
Speaker 7: Me and Jizy have been attitude today.
Speaker 2: It's been fun thought.
Speaker 1: For three, okay, you need to come.
Speaker 7: I'm getting offensive.
Speaker 1: Sorry You're.
Speaker 7: I was gonna say, okay, I'll take it back. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 1: You're hey, Hey, We're gonna do a little pizza and pool night at min. When you guys came over the other day, you left, and Lu and I were like, that would have been fun if you guys could have just stayed to jump in the pool. I'm thinking, like, it's a Friday evening something like that.
Speaker 7: I'll do the pool.
Speaker 4: It is fawn, but we do need to stop going out on skill notes when we have to come in and do the show the next day.
Speaker 2: So it's gone sometimes books.
Speaker 8: That last time, let's just.
Speaker 1: I MESSEDANDOS and I was like, if you ever packed a house in silence the wife and I weren't talking to each other, all you could hear is just a bubble wrap. Yeah, let's wrap the house and move to there. I'm about dreams now.
Speaker 5: Speaking of uncomfortable, I have an uncomfortable story to share from my time over break that I think I've only told Jazz about. So I left my job at Gold what we.
Speaker 3: And you went?
Speaker 1: You spent some time at noncompete Island. Yeah, I spent anybody else there that you saw, No, No, it's.
Speaker 6: Freef stop by.
Speaker 5: But I had a lovely team, and they, you know, some of them set me off in a nice fashion.
Speaker 6: They brought me a gift for me left.
Speaker 1: Oh that's nice.
Speaker 6: It was nice.
Speaker 5: They got me a restaurant voucher for for my wife and I use, which obviously we haven't been out on a date since my daughter was born. And I got to print out piece of paper. It was for a nice little restaurant.
Speaker 6: And what restaurant?
Speaker 5: Bar Roominy in Yarraville shout out, they're great.
Speaker 1: I know this guy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I just got nothing shot from that place. The person who organized it was I'm going to shout him out because I told him I was going to is my boy Rio, who was my favorite man on that show and I miss him every day.
Speaker 6: Should him we can ring him. I don't know if you'll pick up, but we can ring him.
Speaker 1: What's his number?
Speaker 2: In their podcast right now?
Speaker 6: They do that once a month, not even on today.
Speaker 1: Now another sick day. I'm hungry, Tuesday, sick day.
Speaker 6: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Okay, tell tell the story.
Speaker 3: What I don't get the Olympics like Rio, Oh that was last year.
Speaker 1: When was the real Olympics up there with the promotion staff, the breakfast show, So.
Speaker 7: They had the Olympics in real.
Speaker 2: We finally I'm leaving, say.
Speaker 6: Pish my story.
Speaker 7: I already know the bloody story. Anyway, I'm out of.
Speaker 6: C bring clean back, flying back.
Speaker 1: He can't. He's racing in the airport.
Speaker 2: A sham, the Olympics in real.
Speaker 5: My mom finally, my mum finally decided to babysit for us one night. So we went out to this dinner and I had looked at the gifts since I got it. It was just a gift out. You're printed out in a full paper, and you got this as you're going away, going away, reorganize it. Him and I house on fire, like chuckling buddies at the old station, and you know, so it was not a nice gift from him, nice gesture. And my wife and I are out, our first night out in over thirteen months, longer than that.
Speaker 6: My wife and so we're balling out.
Speaker 5: We're spending I'm getting like, well, she still has to go home and breastfeed, but I'm getting like four or five cocktails.
Speaker 6: You know this gift out.
Speaker 5: It was worth three hundred bucks. We spent four hundred bucks in this dinner.
Speaker 1: Right, well, in your mind, you spent a hundred and.
Speaker 5: Great night out, Grandma. Anyway, we go to pay and then I go, I've got a gift card.
Speaker 6: Can you pass it to me?
Speaker 5: Wife hands it to me and I look at it and it's a piece of paper that has a photo of the emblem of the restaurant, and it just says all I can see at the bottom quickly when I'm glancing at it is here's three hundred bucks to spend it by rowany enjoy.
Speaker 6: And I was like, I.
Speaker 1: Just came back, can just run started?
Speaker 5: And I look at it and I go, is there a a lot?
Speaker 6: We're in traffic.
Speaker 5: I was just saying that I got a lovely gift card from gold because I was leaving and I used my one I won on my first day in a year during.
Speaker 2: This as it was not story long, short.
Speaker 6: Story long. I go to pay with this gift card. It is just a printed out piece.
Speaker 2: Of we have to let an hard play before.
Speaker 1: Visit. Don't tell me it didn't work.
Speaker 6: I look at the paper. There's no code.
Speaker 5: Not got in My wife with Usually gift cards have like a code on it so they can scan it the guy. I give it to the guy anyway, and he's like, oh, well, I'm just going to go take this to the manager and see if it's okay. And I'm up while I'm texting Rio being like, hey, is that all there was for that gift card? He hasn't messaged me back yet. And they bring the piece of paper back to the table and he goes, this isn't this is a gift card. This is just a print out with a note. And I hadn't read the note from Rio, which just says dear Perry, eat up, fatty love Rio. And that's all I said. It was a piece of paper that had that that was a complex bullshit.
Speaker 1: So message is awesome.
Speaker 6: And message what the fuck is it? Amount of a dinner? And he's like, oh my god. He's like there should be more to it.
Speaker 5: Hold and let me check, and he's scaring his emails like fifteen minutes. Meanwhile, this guy's just handed down this piece of paper that he's looked at that just says dip Perry.
Speaker 1: So you don't pay just to get out of there.
Speaker 5: He did offer me very kindly to send the money across, and he did send me the money, but I was like, I was giving them Rio's email, the other producers emails, like there's got to be.
Speaker 1: A somewhere else. Just paid to get out of it.
Speaker 5: For Rio was like, you're handling this so well for someone who I thought would be off it. I was like, you're lucky. If it was anyone at that team that wasn't him, there would be no more an where I was at. Anyway, they managed to find it, we paid for it was all fine.
Speaker 1: How long were you there after the initial handover?
Speaker 6: All twenty five minutes and I was.
Speaker 1: Getting the whole time. They would have been like to I'm going to need the full story. You don't have time. You're going to Paris.
Speaker 2: Where's dad is here?
Speaker 1: Ironically, but.
Speaker 6: Guys, I just want to bid you you.
Speaker 1: I just want to say, bo, I'm going to fucking miss you man. I have fun over there. Thank you.
Speaker 5: Any of our friends from Relatable Jace or Yeah, if you are in Paris already or you freach.
Speaker 1: Yourself at the Olympic Games, reach out on the Relatable Jay's page. Oh my god, let's get him around to a podcaster's house. Yeah, I'll do something that would be awesome. Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 4: Because the last thing we would want for you in Paris is to be holy.
Speaker 7: Be low.
Speaker 1: No, you don't want to be lonely times and all right, I have to go.
Speaker 7: You must go.
Speaker 1: How long were you at mold for two and a half years?
Speaker 6: It was a lot of mold the time.
Speaker 1: That's a story for another day. That is a long story. Climping out, click, c C do you have to go? You must go, Clinton, You've got to be the fly. What times you fly? It's soon?
Speaker 7: I love you?
Speaker 1: Toldest going fucking pack my anxiety through the roof for you. Before you go. You need to hear about dinner. I would Moscow.
Speaker 2: Wait click, you're Frank Green? Are you gonna pack your Frank Green?
Speaker 6: He's not going to be hydrated in Paris.
Speaker 1: That his Frank Green.
Speaker 2: He'll be He'll be hydrated, very hydrated.
Speaker 1: He's not gonna make the airport. All what time? We're crossing the enemy lines anyway, So this is the.
Speaker 4: Just pick up and say eat up fuddy.
Speaker 1: Hello. Did I have to over an outside line?
Speaker 3: I cannot?
Speaker 1: It should be ringing.
Speaker 2: The person you are calling is not available. Please leave it and it will be sent as an audio.
Speaker 4: Hang up, president, not to see the white box person?
Speaker 1: What I got this?
Speaker 4: Why does it stop ringing?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna leave it.
Speaker 4: Leave it.
Speaker 7: It's probably blocked already.
Speaker 1: How long am I leaving it?
Speaker 2: You are calling?
Speaker 3: It's not available?
Speaker 1: Yes, I've been chatting with him for five minutes. What is going on with this team today? Did he answer? I'm in front of you and don't said anything. Readers, you won't taking Oh my god, where did we get this guy from?
Speaker 6: That was the whole story you want.
Speaker 2: That's why the technical work it's from gold Jesus Clint outside, ask me a question?
Speaker 1: Is it about how often you washed your sock?
Speaker 4: What time can you meet Funny in Paris?
Speaker 1: He's meeting up with someone from the moul On Rouge called Fanny.
Speaker 2: Mitch is here, Mitchie, come in, Funny Robusts.
Speaker 1: Not a great start on the Breakfast show when you're on the Oh that was that was rough?
Speaker 5: Yeah that was you know what that she came in with such compehensis that's information she can learn though she's got the energy.
Speaker 1: I would Mitch come and join us on the podcast. This is Mitch, my old flatmate. I call him the flatmate because we lived together during Hard and Seek.
Speaker 2: Hello, I'm getting in here. This is Bjorn. This is Beyond I like Bjorn is great. Has to say in the last week a third tech?
Speaker 1: Hello, welcome? How are we very very really?
Speaker 8: I love that you guys are meeting on the podcast?
Speaker 1: Tell tell how long have you been with us Beyond What? This is week three? And has everyone been nice? Yeah? Very very good? Good. You know Mitch is a vegan.
Speaker 8: Told me Sorrytarian has a difference. Honestly, vegan has a certain connotation.
Speaker 2: Catering beatle buddy.
Speaker 1: Now, where did you before here beyond school? Oh? Bullshit? How old are you?
Speaker 8: Eighteen?
Speaker 2: Baby? Baby? Baby?
Speaker 1: That's your Is that okay? Sorry? World? Are you okay with baby be? I'm okay with amazing? And what you wanted to get into radio or just yeah?
Speaker 8: So, I mean I did stuff with some communications. I did some work experients here and then came up.
Speaker 1: Do you know the name of the sports guy on the show with Lauren and I Clint? Yeah, he's got it to drive the super.
Speaker 8: I was a fan of the show.
Speaker 1: I will welcome mate, Thank you, And what are you. You're showing him around.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I've been trying to track you down and introduce him to you, like a week.
Speaker 1: Well, this is we recall the podcast the same time every day.
Speaker 3: Mitch.
Speaker 8: Introduce you to people.
Speaker 1: Is there any any questions about Nova that we can because we're only we're technically still new here as well. I just first day. Did you listen to the show at the Yeah, yeah, we don't exactly mentioned. Yeah, yeah, you got me. Baby knows what he's doing. Well, mate, welcome. It is a beautiful company they treat It's very nice, a very big Christmas party. Mitch, I've never been the one. Oh I vegan catering it.
Speaker 6: At all.
Speaker 1: Never why just don't want to get pissed with Mary from accounts. Yeah, world's collide.
Speaker 8: I value my time at home with my partner. I'll say that.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, you're a man that wouldn't like his world's colliding.
Speaker 8: I reckon absolutely, you've got me out.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: Well that wraps up the podcast. As Brodie has see Baby beyond the look at him.
Speaker 6: Not a sweet head.
Speaker 1: I'm producing team have for some incredible.
Speaker 2: As Clint left, yet he has he's done.
Speaker 1: Um up, it's radio you.
Speaker 2: Hit the hang on, hang on, I don't know. The button goes to air though.
Speaker 4: What remember the last time when recording the button for the intercom went on air again with.
Speaker 6: Something Brody is going to page on air.
Speaker 5: If he pages through here, it won't come to the podcast.
Speaker 1: He should have just said that. I tried, so, Brady, is he left yet? Is your desk desk is off? I've taken you out of program. Go for it, one hundred percent confident. Hit the button.
Speaker 6: He has taken off, can't em.
Speaker 1: I think he's going. All right, we're out of here. Baby being welcome