Speaker 1: Welcome to the podcast. You're filthy wholesome Animals. Good to have you on board. I'm going to throw this question at what would you do if you were trying to sit down and watch the Barbie movie and you were in Brazil visiting for some reason. Oh good stuff, nice holiday there, and all of a sudden, a little kid next to you is playing YouTube on his tablet.
Speaker 2: I know, especially because you've gone all the way from Australia to Brazil to watch this movie.
Speaker 1: Because you were scared that you wouldn't find a tick in Australia, so he went to Brazil. Yeah, strange place to go, but here we are. Hate your money, your decision.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's your podcast.
Speaker 1: Enjoy Barbie movie, of course, going absolutely off its face across the globe. But what about the chaotic scenes at a Brazilian theater. A fight broke out in a theater in Brazil during the credits of Barbie after.
Speaker 4: A child listen to YouTube out loud, and during.
Speaker 2: The movie, Oh and I love you explained that it was a theater in Brazil after you said a Brazilian theater.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Thanks.
Speaker 1: It's currently unclear who in the surface foot the fight is to blame. But one woman was slammed to the ground after the incident started, so things got really really.
Speaker 4: Hot and heavy.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Just I mean, we're not sitting here saying how do they do things over in Brazil? But I mean, come on, parents, over to the Brazil for goodness sake, I get it. I get it. Sometimes the only way that you can control your child is by giving them a tablet.
Speaker 2: But the absolute desperation of wanting to go to see the Barbie movie with your child, Like don't you wait till you get a babysitter or dad can look after the kid, or you know, Auntie Gwen someone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe Auntie Gwen's got something on. Okay, maybe Auntie Gwen's occupy.
Speaker 2: Well wait until Auntie Gwen isn't busy, would be my advice. Why are you taking children to a theater when they're too young to watch a movie?
Speaker 1: If that was me and I was sitting near this kid, oh my very goodness, I mean, there's nothing you could do, but god sh you'd be muttering some stuff under your breath when you're.
Speaker 2: Or if I know you, you would be putting that child in headlock and saying turn it down.
Speaker 1: Just sort of feel news reader abbey that if you were in this situation, I'm not sure how you've handled yourself.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 6: Well, I got yelled at by that text the other week. Well of what happened to say, excuse me to people who said that the other week, because I stare at people or just look at them with the death stand that I have. Yees wait wait if you're listening, sorry, oh my god, yeah, i'd be I'd do the whole look like.
Speaker 5: Turn around and stare at them thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and the.
Speaker 1: Kid would be like, wow, I can't really read social cues, but I can read that.
Speaker 4: Wow, Okay, I'll turn them, turn the tablet off.
Speaker 2: I genuinely wouldn't stare. I would say something. I would say, could do you mind getting your child to turn that down? Because this I had an occasion with a small child when we were on holidays and there was a woman who let her two kids who weren't even wearing runners use the equipment in the gym, and all the equipment was full, so none of the adults could use the gym.
Speaker 3: These kids were six and eight whatever, and so.
Speaker 2: I said something, I said, sorry, do you mind is your child actually using the treadmill because they were just mucking around, dancing on it and stuff. So I'm that person that will say something I reckon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, so I'm sorry, but your children have terrible form when they're doing weights, awful squat form. I think I know exactly what happened in this particular Brazilian theater, why there was such an antik afterwards, and why the fights broke out. I dare say that this was probably playing on the tablet very much to learn about.
Speaker 4: Slippy. Hey, it's me Blip. Parents, you know what I'm talking about? Blippy Blippy?
Speaker 1: That guy all right, time calm down showdown tickets. What I'm thirteen twenty fourteen gives call right now with the code word, let's talk about what is going to be an epic showdown after the showdown internally and that is and Jody already v Andrew Hayes for our handballblitz competition.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be big, isn't it.
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And look, you've already volunteered to throw the match, like you know it's going to be a white So you're like, do you want to make it interesting?
Speaker 3: And I'll just pretend to make some errors.
Speaker 1: Didn't that fuel a bit of fire, saying to you, do you want me to just go at half pace? So we make it look even.
Speaker 2: I think what you are remissed about at the moment is I've made a lot of handball at a lot of schools in the last few weeks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've also done that with you as well.
Speaker 1: But there's been extra training which you can see Jodie and Hazy where I channeled some of the absolute grades of handball, including Charlie Dixon and Rosanna man Relic yep.
Speaker 4: And now I'm very much reading Yeah, okay, seven ones. My prediction is it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, okay, all right, Well you talk a big games, so we'll see.
Speaker 3: If you deliver.
Speaker 1: Now what comes with some of these contests as well is sometimes pregame superstitions.
Speaker 4: Do you have any superstitions.
Speaker 3: I'm not really the superstitious.
Speaker 1: Type really, okay? Yeah, So not like would you walk under the leader? You'd be comfortable to walk under ladder?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, what about it a black cat right in front of you? Would you be a little bit?
Speaker 2: So when I do see a black crow, though, I get a little edgy because I saw a black crow once and I thought we had a ratings day for radio, and we absolutely shizened the bed.
Speaker 4: Wow. And it's the crow's fault.
Speaker 2: From that moment on, I've been a bit like skiddish when I see crows, like bad things are going to happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah wow, Okay, what about if it starts raining inside? We refuse to open up the young rock.
Speaker 2: Now, I happen to know for a fact that when you played footy you had about fifteen supersh God so much so is it true that the advertiser did a story on your superstition?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: They did dry bed and all back in the day. I think Jaye is in Sydney now doing great big things for news dot com. Yeah, and call it superstitions. It was chronic OCD.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: So I was seeing a particular person at the time, and I was leaving her tickets at the front of my mailbox, and then we went in different directions. But during that time I was playing some good footy, so I kept on putting the tickets.
Speaker 4: Oh in the mark.
Speaker 1: And along with that it was like specific types of music at specific times, and then the socks ones and the favorite type of jocks, and then religiously twenty five years after a game, all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 4: It's all part of a routine.
Speaker 1: But that won't in particular so much so that we played in a Grand Final that year and I got hold of some extra Grand Final tickets to leave in the mailbox.
Speaker 4: Yeah okay, but no one picked up. I'm so lonely.
Speaker 2: The saddest part about that story is you parted ways with that girl.
Speaker 3: Was that her doing or yours?
Speaker 1: No, it was part of routine. It was part of my football routine that after a month. Zoe's in. Good morning to your producers. So you're looking at some of these superstitions yesterday.
Speaker 9: Yeah, well, I've got a couple that I'm massive on. So for me, shoes on a table are an absolute no go, which is an old school thing. New shoes on a table with me, it's any shoes right what well well produced.
Speaker 3: Emily actually taught me yesterday.
Speaker 9: That it was a coal thing that back way back in the day, if a coal miner died, put their shoes on the table as a sign of perspective.
Speaker 3: It's like cursed or something that's so grim. It's really grim. But I'm random.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but shoes on table absolutely not. And umbrellas inside. Absolutely not for me.
Speaker 3: I'm not that man.
Speaker 4: Okay, show some respect for those who are passed on due to the black lung.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like centuries ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what do you think is going to happen if you put your shoes on the table? What's going to happen to you?
Speaker 9: I don't know Joe's but I'm not playing with it.
Speaker 4: I don't want to stick around and find out.
Speaker 3: Wow, let's do this.
Speaker 2: In thirteen twenty four ten, do you have any weird superstitions quirky little superstitions?
Speaker 4: I don't know. Maybe you leave your tickets out and no one's going to pick them up to sit there and rot and get eaten by ticket bugs.
Speaker 2: Also thirteen twenty four ten, where are you the girl that Hazy does? And then then rub salt into the wound by going, I'm going to leave you tickets so you're never going.
Speaker 1: To collect She doesn't need to be mentioned and saying that the tickets is dispute every week.
Speaker 4: So maybe she was coming to pick up the tickets. But if you didn't know about it, selling them.
Speaker 2: On the great deals and she can get aways? What if has just the place winter hideaways?
Speaker 4: Great? But bring on spring.
Speaker 2: Jump on the water, if app to book hotels, apartment's, holiday rentals and more?
Speaker 4: What if it's ozzy for travel? Kirsty from Opden, good morning to you.
Speaker 8: Good morning guys. I have a weird superstition that I've got to lift my feet whenever I drive over railway tracks. Now no idea what actually happens if you don't. For some reason, I feel the need to do it every time, even now, and I'm nearly fifty though I know where it came from.
Speaker 4: Casey, if you would be crazy to take that risk.
Speaker 1: By leaving your feet around and going over the train tracks, you wouldn't dare take the risk.
Speaker 2: My question to you, Kirsty is do you still do it when you're driving? Yeah, you've got no Yeah, either the accelerator and you'll break in case the train does happen to come.
Speaker 8: Well, this is true, and look and maybe that's the bad luck. Maybe I've actually got it the wrong way around. Maybe you meant to put your feet down. Maybe I've had it wrong the whole way.
Speaker 2: I just feel like having control of your vehicle is probably more important than a superstition.
Speaker 1: That's just me, though, I think so hates to their own that's neither here nor there. Let's go to Ryan and Little Hampton. Good morning, Ryan, morning before a pretty match.
Speaker 4: What do you do? I've got a couple.
Speaker 7: I have to sleep in my own bed before a game. And the slightly weirder one is if I'm playing in defense, I have to be the last person run.
Speaker 4: On the field for Yes, I get that.
Speaker 1: Hey, Ryan, I recognized to do the same for a little bit, but I reckon. I saw Buddy Sonny Bill Williams do it back in the day. I don't he was probably playing for Cannby Bankstown. I was like, that's pretty cool. I'll do that as well. I'll run out last.
Speaker 2: And also, Ryan, you don't want to be that guy that runs through an ill made banner. And so if you're first, you've seen you've seen people get coat Hager's by those things.
Speaker 4: Oh absolutely yeah.
Speaker 1: Also, Ryan, you got to sleep in your own bed. Which random beds are you sleeping in.
Speaker 4: Every Friday night? No comment? Good morning Tylor from morphed Vale.
Speaker 3: Hello, good morning, good morning, superstition.
Speaker 4: What do you got you're there, Taylor?
Speaker 7: Yeah, So my superstition is I think it's really right luck if you drive straight into your driveway. So I believe that when you're getting your car to go somewhere, you should have already reversed your client to the driveway, so then when you get in your car to go somewhere, you should just be able to drive straight at your driveway.
Speaker 4: Spot on.
Speaker 1: I'm exactly the same. Particularly, Tyler, do you have early starts in the morning.
Speaker 7: I can barely hear you, guys. Sorry, that's okay.
Speaker 3: I just thought you were completely disinterested.
Speaker 4: Happens regularly.
Speaker 1: It's I'm the same because he starts so early that if you take a little bit of extra time going in reverse the night before, then it starts like it starts your day.
Speaker 4: That's how it should be. News read to Abby.
Speaker 1: If you can get through to us with our lack of technology, this she is you get up really early.
Speaker 5: Three yeah, and I reverse in.
Speaker 6: But also, as we know, I am an idiot and I listen to many crime podcasts. So to be able to drive out the driveways, you know, straight is good because if I have to look him up, I worry that if I look him a revision mirror, someone's going to pop up and be there.
Speaker 1: I love every single morning. Abby's neighbors it's like three point thirty in the morning. It's like this giant screech going down the street.
Speaker 4: What's going on to someone reporting a crime?
Speaker 1: No, it's abby running from invisible criminals.
Speaker 6: Look, I saw an umbrella on Goodwood Road this morning and I honestly thought it was someone dressed up in a white sheet like I'm out of control.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you're doing this to yourself because I saw on your Instagram the other night. I've run out of true crime podcasts. Any good recommendations, Stop doing it.
Speaker 5: I'm onto one minute remaining there out by the way, really.
Speaker 1: Good for a Thursday. We've been building up this for quite a while. Now it's time to really rip the band aid off.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 4: Two musical athletes going head to head. That's what this is.
Speaker 3: This is how it rolls out the two songs.
Speaker 2: You get to jump on the Joonny and Hazy Instagram page, you vote for your favorite song, and then tomorrow morning at eight o'clock, the Battle of the Banger's winner will be revealed.
Speaker 3: Would you like to go first or would you like me.
Speaker 4: To ladies first? Okay, go for it.
Speaker 2: I've done a bit of research about my song, which I did say earlier in the morning.
Speaker 3: This is a real passion piece for me. It is my.
Speaker 2: Favorite song of all time and fuel. Guitarist Carl Bell wrote this about an next girlfriend who was trapped in a bad marriage.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: So Bell told the storytelling this crowd that he fell in love with the girl right after high school and was devastated when she left him for another man, the same man she ended up marrying. When she phoned Bell one night and confided the relationship woes, he felt a range of emotions.
Speaker 3: That came out on this song called Shimmer.
Speaker 4: Okay, look, it is a good song.
Speaker 1: I thought you were just going to go with the point that when we spoke the Fincy on Friday, this is one of the songs he was talking about when he had his little the.
Speaker 4: Cruise Ship ninety celebration.
Speaker 2: He'd remember that they're doing a ninety nine cruise and they'll be performing on it.
Speaker 3: But don't didn't you find that fascinating a little bit?
Speaker 1: I got a little bit lost at some stage. That's like a fun facts. Look at you doing your research?
Speaker 10: Have you done something?
Speaker 1: I love that for the first time. Look Jody's arm with some research. Now, yeah, take us through what happened with Fat Man's Scoop last week?
Speaker 4: I forgot that you've learned.
Speaker 1: You're like, I got fat Man's Scoop. It's this one. You didn't even know the name of your song. It was just disrespectful to not just the segment, but I'm going to say the entire company and also the radio industry.
Speaker 3: Right, all right, that might be a little bit extreme. You just are you padding because you haven't done any research?
Speaker 1: No, No, I've got my song. Don't you worry about this one? Sitting on this for a few weeks. I've been sitting on this since two thousand and four. When you scrunch your face up like that, is that because you're like, damn, I've lost again. And why are you scrunching your face up to news reader Abby?
Speaker 4: What is going on?
Speaker 5: I haven't said anything.
Speaker 10: No, you don't need to say anything.
Speaker 3: Your faces I can.
Speaker 4: Feel your negative vibes.
Speaker 3: I'm surprised this one got through from the US.
Speaker 4: Really, Okay, Lincoln Park is pretty heavy, yes, but also featuring jay Z.
Speaker 5: Oh so that makes it okay.
Speaker 1: I don't think that sort of lightens up whatever. But the version with jay Z much much better.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, all right, well, don't you don't dum me out, and don't do that thing where you practically play the whole song in the lead up.
Speaker 1: We're having some technical issues here this morning, aren't we.
Speaker 4: So you know, I'll give you one more chance.
Speaker 1: To really have a crack at Fuel Shimmering and tell the people while they should vote for it.
Speaker 3: Okay, because there's a cracking song.
Speaker 1: All right, two songs you got Fuel shimmer or you've got some Lincoln Park and jay Z Numb.
Speaker 2: And it's a really good story about you because the lead guitarist wrote it about an ex girlfriend.
Speaker 1: As your fate out. You don't need to know that information. Give us a quick score up that too, if you will. Sure you'd be happy to take over this status to the good guys. Okay, Jesus be nice. If I win this one, it would be.
Speaker 3: But that's a heavy song, man. I don't know if I would have gone with that. If I was the boss, I would have approved it either.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, the Boss absolutely did approve it. After the convincing, I try for something a bit heavier, and this was the second option, heavier than Lincoln Park.
Speaker 1: I was trying for a bit of Metallica for I didn't get then all right, there are your options. Get voting at Jody and Hazy. We're going to reveal the winning song or rather tomorrow at eight am.
Speaker 4: The guest weeping story this town has ever seen a huge time seventeen Joe's.
Speaker 10: It's a sad one to wake up to this morning, Irish music star.
Speaker 2: She noted O'Connor has died age fifty six, just one year after her seventeen year old son tragically lost his life as well, which makes this song infinitely sad.
Speaker 4: It's a genuinely iconic song of this generation.
Speaker 10: It is, isn't it.
Speaker 2: In a statement, the singer's family said, it is with great sadness that we announce the passing of our beloved Shanade. Her family and friends are devastated and have requested privacy at this difficult time.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, her death comes a year after the mother of four suns, Shane, took his own life in January twenty twenty two after escaping hospital while.
Speaker 3: On very close watch.
Speaker 2: And if that story has any triggering emotions for you, thirteen eleven fourteen is the lifeline number. Onto another pretty heavy story this morning, Kevin Space he has sobbd with the relief after he was cleared of sexually assaulting four men. The Oscar winner was branded a sexual bully for attacking allegedly attacking the men in charges. I said allegedly in time, didn't I good? Because he wasn't convicted.
Speaker 4: So that's very important word.
Speaker 2: So that was dating back twenty two years. He previously broken down saying I've lost everything, and he wept as he was cleared of all charges after twelve hours and twenty six minutes of deliberation.
Speaker 3: Here, he is very relieved outside of court.
Speaker 5: I imagine that many of you can understand that there's a lot for me to process after.
Speaker 4: What has just happened today.
Speaker 1: But I would like to say that I'm enormously grateful to the jury for having.
Speaker 5: Taken the time to examine all of the evidence and all of the facts carefully before they reached their decision.
Speaker 4: And I am humbled by the outcome today.
Speaker 10: Interesting one, isn't it to say about that?
Speaker 1: Well, here's the thing about it, and I'm just going to put it out there. He's been canceled. Yeah, so he was canceled. So during the whole innocent to proven guilty thing everyone had already made up their mind.
Speaker 3: That's the thing.
Speaker 2: Once you're accused of something like that, you're tainted for laughing.
Speaker 1: It's going to be really interesting to see what happens, like is there some sort of comeback.
Speaker 4: Like could he make a comeback? Or is he too tainted technically he's innocent. Well I'm literally just I'm reading the words here.
Speaker 2: Hollywood has shown very little tolerance towards this behavior of late after the whole Me Too movement, So be very interesting. I'd be incredibly surprised if Kevin Spacey.
Speaker 3: Makes any sort of comeback.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, let's change the pace, can we? And let's talk swifty Taylor.
Speaker 4: Of course, thank you for doing that. Jokes. This is a much nicer change of direction, isn't it.
Speaker 2: I can just I promise you, whenever we need to turn things around and up the mood, we just need to talk about Taylor Swift.
Speaker 4: It works, doesn't it so?
Speaker 2: Her turbulent love life has provided plenty of material for all her records. Now, her famous exes, including musician John Mayer, actor Jake Gillenhall, and Joe Alwen, may want to take cover again because she's preparing to do a TV series about her exes.
Speaker 4: Well, we everyone.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing about Taylor Swift. Everyone's like, oh man, she's been around. No, she hasn't. It's just that every person she's hooked up with is really famous and you know about them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the difference.
Speaker 3: Goodness me.
Speaker 2: According to Tomato and Barbecue sources, Swift has had a meeting with Succession writer Alice Birch to discuss the possibility of a new meta feminist TV series. I would watch that in a heartbeat.
Speaker 10: Am I right?
Speaker 3: Producer?
Speaker 4: I was just about to say, I'm.
Speaker 2: Sure, guys, all right, the whole team can come around to my house and we'll watch it together. He's going to be popcorn. There's going to be pillow fights amongst the producers.
Speaker 3: You're going to love it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I've got COVID that night. The Sorry Joe's m I be able to attend, But thank you so much for the invites.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a token invite. Really, all the girls are just coming around more.
Speaker 4: Then this works for everyone. Then, bloody Joe Biden's dog.
Speaker 3: What's happened?
Speaker 1: I've been saying this from the moment they stepped into the White House.
Speaker 4: Good morning, New's reader.
Speaker 5: Abby, good morning.
Speaker 3: What's Doggy Biden done.
Speaker 6: So there's a bit of an issue with the White House dogs. Basically a few months ago Major was banished because he kept biting people.
Speaker 4: Classic Major.
Speaker 6: Now Commander has come on board and going, you know what, I'm going to do the work for Major. So there's been ten biting incidents where Commander has attacked people in the White House.
Speaker 4: Wow. We Commander has got some stuff going on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, God, it's not an unusual situation for us, because Abby has bitten a lot of people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm here.
Speaker 1: At Nova, so Abby's here in the back going so maybe they deserve it.
Speaker 4: I do love this.
Speaker 1: This was all brought up in like the press conferences and everything and the genuine reps of the Biden establishment all that kind of crap.
Speaker 4: And one of the journals asking what's her name? Who is she the rep?
Speaker 5: She's the communications director.
Speaker 4: Ah, yes, she takes all the tough questions.
Speaker 1: Yes, while Joe sits in the background and probably just sits there and dribbles a bit.
Speaker 2: He's having a micro now, yeah, and he's at that age where we can get away with it. It's like when you're Nana Pop not off when you go to visit them. It's okay, you're allowed.
Speaker 4: Sit down, Commander. She was asked a very pointed question.
Speaker 5: The spandom time and those femails was four months spending in January. Do you know how many incidents have occurred since then?
Speaker 3: I would have to refer to the Secret Service information for you.
Speaker 1: That's you know, things are getting serious when you get points of the Secret Service.
Speaker 6: I can just imagine like the journals going back to their desk or on their phones whatever and typing out like you know, media at Secret Service or whatever. The email is Hello, just wondering wanting to inquire about the dog bites and how many people commanders attacked, Like, yeah, it would just be hilarious.
Speaker 3: God, is it just me? Or has the White House just become a bit of a joke.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's one of the most powerful buildings, most symbolic buildings in the world. But since Trump went in and now Commander is running around biting the Secret Service.
Speaker 3: Or is it members of the public. Who's to say?
Speaker 2: Is it Jill who works in the kitchen doing the meals?
Speaker 5: Also, some white powder found the other week?
Speaker 1: Was that, Yeah, is that any links to Commander?
Speaker 5: Maybe it was commander. But maybe that's why he's been biting the it all.
Speaker 2: It all makes sense now, that's to prevent the president having a micro na.
Speaker 1: Yeah, keeps him awake and alert. By Reports, thirteen twenty four ten. When did your pets make you look bad? For example, do you remember a couple of months back when you thread to Abby brought her dogs to work?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, because it was international bringing dogs to work date, no one took that seriously.
Speaker 3: Did you bring your dog in?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: I did not. She's as old as Joe Biden a micronapp as well.
Speaker 3: If you had brought her in, I would have found her in the toilets doing a couple of lives.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, sitting there just trying to keep herself awake. Abby's dogs certainly kept her awake. During a traffic report, we have.
Speaker 6: Some road closures in the Hills due to flooding. It includes it Ashton between Basket Range Road at handoff on Mount Fucker Rodney Paven Road.
Speaker 5: Includes the hand on the freeway. Also flooding on the freeway up track here.
Speaker 11: That were.
Speaker 6: Very good, so good, but then you decided we've really got to get them to do something.
Speaker 3: Got up a bit, and they don't like men.
Speaker 5: Your dogs, Yeah, they're a bit funny with men.
Speaker 6: Toy is very skittish as well, and I think link that back to my ex boyfriend.
Speaker 5: Nothing cans, But anyway, that's another story.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's not linging back to you. Skittish.
Speaker 6: She's a bit skittish, but tank they just say bark. And then you're the delivery drivers who come to her house.
Speaker 5: Open the door and.
Speaker 6: They look down and they see these tiny little sausage dogs and they laugh.
Speaker 5: But their barks are quite vicious.
Speaker 3: I just heard that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so anyway, four ten, When did your dogs make you look silly at work?
Speaker 4: Let's go to Felicity Goo. More on to you, Felicity.
Speaker 11: Good morning. Mine's very similar to yours, dirty with the wing and the pooling. But I work a lot in my car, so my dog's often with me, but out on farms and things. And then I went into the office Sunday, and you know, beautiful Maple, she's six months old and everyone loves her. She's going to say hello. And then she walked over to the entrance to the office where customers come in and just dropped amongous big pooh.
Speaker 4: Right in they it's good, isn't it. It's like a like Instead of a welcome man, it's a welcome poof.
Speaker 11: No one wants coming to her afterwards.
Speaker 3: What's sort of business with it, Felicity.
Speaker 4: I work for elders, welcome potential customers. Here's what we think of you. He's a giant turd.
Speaker 1: Yeah, showdown fifty four Saturday nights, Crows power.
Speaker 3: Who be got so sold out?
Speaker 4: Isn't It's been sold out for a long time too.
Speaker 2: So form would say, and the odds would say, Port Adelaide have got this one in the bag.
Speaker 3: But showdowns never.
Speaker 2: Go to plan.
Speaker 4: Oh showdown some many just to throw the form there guide out the window.
Speaker 2: You know. You try and tell Jordan Dawson you're not supposed to win a showdown from the boundary after the sign You try and tell him that.
Speaker 4: Try and tell Isaac Rankin that, yeah, he's not fun. So he's a big out, massive out for the Crows.
Speaker 1: I know Shelley as well. Second week of his suspension, but who knows what happens Port I'll probably get back to Darcy Burn Giants.
Speaker 4: No Willie Wioli though, no Willie no no from North Kate to free Willy. I tried to free Willy and to get it.
Speaker 3: I was just trying to go to Karen from Northgate just to really break this thing up. Hey Karen, how are you going?
Speaker 4: I'm good, good morning?
Speaker 10: How are you good morning?
Speaker 3: Have you been trying to get tickets to the showdown?
Speaker 2: I have?
Speaker 8: My son is desperate to go, right, Okay.
Speaker 3: How many tickets she got to?
Speaker 10: You're gonna have to make some hard decisions in regards to the family.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 7: Me and my daughter are a port and my husband and my son are crows.
Speaker 2: That's going to be difficult.
Speaker 4: See, that's an interesting dynamic. How did that come to be?
Speaker 2: Well, my mum goes to Port, so that's how my daughter got into that, right, and then my husband likes to upset the family, so he's crows and my son went.
Speaker 3: Along with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Wow, Goda love love a husband who's not into family unity, A real spanner and the works here.
Speaker 10: Congratulations you're heading to the showdow.
Speaker 4: Yes, pending.
Speaker 3: The com Sorry, yes.
Speaker 1: And I feel like I'm speaking on behalf of Port supporters. But do you kind of look kind of rosy like your own son? A little bit there too, Karen.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, she absolutely does not.
Speaker 4: Congratulations, well done, enjoy very good start.
Speaker 1: More tickets tomorrow, more tomorrow, the last tickets and down, wouldn't it?
Speaker 4: We are edging close to Friday?
Speaker 3: You know what that means?
Speaker 2: Eight o'clock Battle of the Bangers reveal which song do you want to hear this week?
Speaker 3: This one's a no brainer for me.
Speaker 4: Actually, you're right. I agree. Just set out so I'm going with it.
Speaker 1: Numb, yeah, heavy, yeah, so I'm going a little It's fine, a little bit jay z in there as well.
Speaker 4: It's an absolute banger.
Speaker 3: You've gone.
Speaker 4: You've got a little bit of old school yeah, okay, bit of fuel.
Speaker 3: Shimmer, yeah, if you don't mind how the vote's.
Speaker 4: Going there, man, we've got some sort of percentage as well. No, I've got a bit of an early leave. That's okay. I always get an early lead. Yeah, and then he seemed to claw you way back into the people.
Speaker 3: Just come to their senses, that's all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you usually perform in the premiership quarter that it's a third quarter morning, guys.
Speaker 10: You sixty five to thirty five, that's all I'll say.
Speaker 4: Okay, so you won't say who Nope, sixty five to thirty five. That's a percentage.
Speaker 1: Take it?
Speaker 3: Hey you will?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 5: What about the other page?
Speaker 3: What other page?
Speaker 5: Well, there's Jodie and Hazy and then there's also an over Numb one.
Speaker 4: Night secret votes going down to the water right. Good stuff about the banger is tomorrow morning eight o'clock fits.
Speaker 2: He's going to join us as well, Tommy do day in the house and of course the last showdown tickets in town. Hey, look, we've had some technical difficulties this morning, so you, my friend, have earned a little rest.
Speaker 1: And what about right now just to take you one the scenes, Like half of my headphones have just bloked out as well, Like, are you serious? Just to sort of just to ticket over the edge some real test?
Speaker 3: Is the last kick in the guts for you?
Speaker 1: Last little kick in the guts. I'm gonna go jump in an ice path, I reckon. That might calm me down.
Speaker 4: See your friends have a good Thursday. This is Jody and Hazy on over