Speaker 1: We got get you the red morning every day, Adelaides.
Speaker 2: The following segment is the mature audiences only and may contain how all content, graphic language, and nudity, not that you'll see it is easily offended.
Speaker 3: Well, you're about to find out just how easily your.
Speaker 4: Father's only money, Jody and Hazyes, six for nothing, not only for a little bit?
Speaker 3: Well, how longful?
Speaker 5: Only for a little bit before we straighten up up to seven o'clock. Let's get this blue stuff out of our systems.
Speaker 3: Okay, shake it off.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure I can say this, so I'm going to find different words to explain what the headline of this article is. When men don't a particular solo activity extremely private for seven days, their testosterone levels increase by can you guess, oh, forty five percent? It's a particular solo activity, which I feel like, and I don't know the difference between the two seconds, but I just sort of feel like men to do this a little bit.
Speaker 6: More than women.
Speaker 4: I'm tipping you right on that. Phot Yeah, so what happens when your question without notice? When your testosterone levels rise, do you get angrier?
Speaker 5: Who knows? I think that's a big thing as well.
Speaker 3: So what my take away? Correct me?
Speaker 4: My key takeaway from that is you've never gone seven days.
Speaker 6: Well that's the thing as well. I made textas through Are you that guy? Are you that?
Speaker 3: I'm not sure?
Speaker 6: Range Man.
Speaker 5: Please don't text us thru who has left it for seven plus days.
Speaker 4: Please don't clog up the Nova text line with your habits in this particular area.
Speaker 3: And thank you very much.
Speaker 5: I'd love to sit there like I would like to be the person who conducts this in spirit, I'd love forty five percent more testosterone.
Speaker 6: I feel it could be very very productive.
Speaker 3: Okay, just seven days.
Speaker 4: It's not I'm not asking you to fly to the moon. I'm just asking you do abstaine right.
Speaker 5: Well, confirmation my previous thought that perhaps some males do this a little bit more than female.
Speaker 4: Yes, honestly, you couldn't keep your hand off at Darryl for seven whole days.
Speaker 5: Geez, chain me up for goodness sake. Put some handcuffs on there. Actually can't cups and making difference. I still find a way.
Speaker 4: I like one of those great contortionists on stage where they're underwater, the handcuffed and you've got a minute before you die and you still find.
Speaker 6: One underwater and they're like, how's he doing it? How on earth is he doing it? How are you doing? We'd be so proud.
Speaker 5: I love as well that sometimes when people look at me now and they're like, gosh, you look so tired, you look exhausted, and inside I know what's going on, but I'll just I'll just drop the whole Oh, breakfast radio takes it out of you, those early starts.
Speaker 6: Am I right?
Speaker 7: I need to know.
Speaker 3: I need to know now. I need to know.
Speaker 2: I need to know.
Speaker 6: I need to know what's in the news today.
Speaker 3: Need to know.
Speaker 5: I know what you need to know with Jodi and Asy.
Speaker 4: For those who don't know who Yelena Dokitch is, get familiar with her.
Speaker 3: She's an incredible human being.
Speaker 4: So she was a tennis prodigy, wasn't She absolutely and when she grew up around fifteen sixteen, was on the world stage.
Speaker 3: But her father, Demeir.
Speaker 4: Was her coach and he was incredibly physically and emotionally abusive. She's since documented all of that in a book. Well, this week he passed away, and so I'm just having a look at her Instagram, her post.
Speaker 3: That she did this week she put up a picture of.
Speaker 4: Her and her dad in happier times when she was a little girl, and she said, as you know, my relationship with my father has been difficult and painful, with a lot of history. Despite everything, and no matter how hard difficult in the last ten years, even our non existent relationship and communication was. It's never easy losing a parent and a father, even when you are estranged from Often wonder about this, like if you don't talk to your mum or dad and they pass away, what would that feel like for you?
Speaker 3: Would be regrets?
Speaker 5: I think so, But at the same time, it's on him, do you know what I mean? Yes, So if you're sitting there, could you imagine though, if it's if it's Demyr and he's stubborn and pig headed and shit enough that he's not trying to make contact with Elna when he's at the hands of physical and emotional abuse, and that's what's fractured the relationship. And then Elana still has the heart to post lovely photos and say something nice about a guy who.
Speaker 4: Fractured it, even on your deathbed, wouldn't you lie there and go I want to make amends and I want to apologize, but then is it too late?
Speaker 3: Is she open to that?
Speaker 5: It's so complicated and we don't know exactly what's happened to mind saying, but surely you would as a parent, like that's that's the ultimate, isn't it?
Speaker 6: Like when you're getting older and older.
Speaker 5: You sit there and think, well, and my relationships and my kids and my family, where it should be and can it be fixed? So it's a lot of unanswered questions, but there's a lot of lessons to be learned through that relationship.
Speaker 4: Of the other thing that sticks with me with Elaina is when she's doing the commentary on Channel nine, she'd put on a lot of weight, so she was almost unrecognizable from when you were a sixteen year old, Like, who's got the same body as when you're sixteen and you're playing professional talents? So she put it and then copped it online, and I think one day she just stood up and said, that's enough. You guys have no idea what I've been through. You have no idea the emotions that I have felt across my life, So shut your faces.
Speaker 3: Like back off.
Speaker 5: One of the absolute perks of social media, Oh isn't it?
Speaker 4: Isn't it.
Speaker 3: Any old idiot with an opinion can express it.
Speaker 4: So I just I look at her and think she's such a courageous, amazing woman to survive what she survived and get through and maybe the passing of her dad will shut that chapter for her and she can just thrive and survive and keep on doing what she's doing, which is incredible things to help the world.
Speaker 6: Spot on, before we jump out, what about this?
Speaker 5: Say for umpire Troy Panel goes on the run from Laura after allegedly master morning eight point seven million dollars worth of a scam.
Speaker 6: Oh my very.
Speaker 3: Goodness taught me through this. What's he done?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 5: Lawyers have asked the Federal police to start hunting down former umpires. He's failed to appear at court hearing into accusations he stole eight point seven million.
Speaker 6: Dollars from former employer.
Speaker 5: So he allegedly defrauded the Melbourne based seed road shipping business by setting up a fake company that false he claimed it was carrying out work. Here's the thing, though he's on the run, They reckon he's in South Australia. What reckony's somewhere in say?
Speaker 3: Yeah, right?
Speaker 6: And I don't know if.
Speaker 5: That's a good or a bad thing that he's like, Oh, I got him to South Australia.
Speaker 6: No one's going to look for me there. They're not even get to.
Speaker 3: Bop I will.
Speaker 4: So keep your eye out at the umpires in the standfall this weekend. There's a familiar face.
Speaker 6: It's just do you think it's just not good timing?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 6: The umpires are going through it.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 4: And now there are allegations because he made headlines in twenty sixteen when he paid seventeen free kicks to the Western Bulldogs and just one to the Adelaide Crows in a game The Crows went on to get knocked out in the finals, and there is some suggestion that he could have cost the Adelaide Crows dearly in terms of their endeavors to make the grad Final, which.
Speaker 5: Is very much one of those ones where you're sitting there and you're like, oh, what could have been?
Speaker 6: Hindsight, it's hard to do.
Speaker 5: But in terms of a genuine sophisticated opinion on this matter of what could have been, Yeah, there's this bloke.
Speaker 6: That is Daylight a rubber and I am a victim.
Speaker 1: I'm a victim and I'm a punchline.
Speaker 4: And I will say this very difficult. If you're an umpire wearing that fluoro green or yellow shirt or whatever it is, hide.
Speaker 6: From the plak, take off the hypes. All right, it's not prancing gray.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 6: There she is, nice whip.
Speaker 4: Okay, So picked up a new car yesterday, which is the best feeling.
Speaker 3: In the world.
Speaker 4: And it's been a long time coming. So we've been like three weeks in the making. And I walked into the dealership yesterday and there she was and they did that thing where they had the big bow.
Speaker 6: Ah. You that person. You put it on social media and.
Speaker 4: It was so pretty I nearly started crying. It's a Polster, which a lot of people haven't heard of. But it's like driving a spaceship, like I felt like Katy Perry launching into space.
Speaker 6: Are you saying this? And Pulsa no.
Speaker 3: Posed up?
Speaker 4: And they're just the most divine cars. There's not a lot of them on the road. So you probably picked me out.
Speaker 6: Isn't that because they were blowing up? What do you mean were they blowing up? Oh?
Speaker 3: You're an idiot.
Speaker 6: I just don't trust electric cars at mold school school.
Speaker 4: Well, I tell you what the best feeling is in the world. I drive past petrol stations now going won't be needing you any middle.
Speaker 5: Finger, Yes, petro station, and you're like, what's her problem. She's an electric car, feeling pretty good about things.
Speaker 4: Will you charge you out at night? Plug her into the wall, and the way you go. It's the easiest thing in the world. Is that?
Speaker 6: Literally? What you do do? You plug it into the garage into.
Speaker 3: You have to take you with your phone, So you have two choices.
Speaker 4: You can just plug it into a normal plug in your garage, or you can buy one of the superchargers for your house as well. You can get your electrician to install one that'll charge it a lot quicker, or you can plug into one on street in the future, aren't t anyway? So got there, picked it up. We were looking at the car, which is pristine, you know when you've got a new car, new car smell and error smell, and the girls like here, look in the backseat for the kids, there's cup holders and I'm like that won't be necessary. There will be no food or drink in my new car for the next twenty seven years.
Speaker 6: Thank you. You start that way, it'll shift.
Speaker 3: Shift it will shift.
Speaker 4: So anyway, we drive it out of the dealership and away we go, and it's it's all. It's all like it's like an iPhone. It's just everything is on your screen. So I was sort of I was driving, but I was also looking at the screen, trying to work out all the different features and what you can do. And I'm trying to find where the massage is for your chair.
Speaker 6: I'm already I'm already frustrated for the car.
Speaker 3: And you know what I'm like with technology.
Speaker 4: Imagine all that technology being crammed into a car and I'm trying to navigate it.
Speaker 3: Anyway.
Speaker 4: I see a message comes up on my dash and it says it looks like you're distracted.
Speaker 3: Concentrate on driving.
Speaker 4: We've been together for five minutes and you're already agree at me.
Speaker 5: Shut up this car to roll its headlights like rolling its rolling its eyes?
Speaker 6: Like what about next time you get in there and it doesn't? Morning joke.
Speaker 3: Goes again? Do you even know how to start me?
Speaker 5: This is a dune relationship. Hey, jumping hit Joe, Let's go. Oh it's warm. That's nice, isn't it nice? The age old debate has finally been settled, and that is when is the best time to have a shower in the morning or is it at nighttime?
Speaker 6: You go first when you do.
Speaker 3: It morning, lunchtime and nighttime.
Speaker 6: Excuse me very much.
Speaker 3: What you don't show three.
Speaker 6: Times that you don't shower three times? No, you do, nice, You do not have a lunchtime shower.
Speaker 3: I do have a lunchtime shower. I'll tell you why because normally.
Speaker 6: Sorry, sorry, hang on, sec say that again, turn the shower off.
Speaker 4: Well, obviously we show first thing in the morning before we come here because we have to wake up, and then often I'll go to the gym in the morning, so I need a shower at lunchtime to freshen up, and then I have a shower at night just to relax and wind down before I got a bit. I know it's not environmentally friendly. It's not, and that's why I try and keep it to a minimum, just short, little sharp showers. Sometimes the blowout, sometimes I sit down in the shower. I don't know what are your shower habits?
Speaker 5: Well not that aggressive? Oh my very goodness. I was going to ask if you're doing that daily, like you're showering daily. Some people skip it some sea goes out there. Skip it anyway, this particular study didn't, Jody, you blew the study out.
Speaker 3: By the way, I did, am I well above?
Speaker 5: Over three showers versus one shower, science has revealed morning showers are better for you as you'll start the day with less sweat from smelly bacteria that eats away you, which would keep you smelling fresher for longer, while night showers preferred again to bed fresh and cleaned. Dermatologists claim no matter the temperature, you will sweat while you sleep and shed dead skins.
Speaker 4: I hate the thought of that, and all the bed bugs and everything that's on your pillow.
Speaker 3: They're so gross.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: What about little kiddies though, when they've been running around all day and rolling in the dirt and doing oz kick and netball and all sorts, they need a shower at night?
Speaker 6: Surely?
Speaker 5: Well maybe that's the exception, because if you're dirty and you're literally what if you come home from footy training?
Speaker 3: Mmm?
Speaker 4: Like, come on, come on now, there's got to be exceptions to the rule. You shower and here at work, don't you?
Speaker 6: I certainly do.
Speaker 3: How long does that go for?
Speaker 4: When you want to talk about being environmentally friendly and not you know, showering on the company dime.
Speaker 5: Yes, well it takes anywhere from five to twenty minutes, depending on the mood.
Speaker 3: Oh so, yes, you had a short shower this morning.
Speaker 6: Yeah, short showers for him? Nice and short. Wrong, gentlemen, battles.
Speaker 3: The rules are simple.
Speaker 7: Hazy about to hear six songs from the same year.
Speaker 3: They can selected their song as a place.
Speaker 6: If they let it go, that song is gone.
Speaker 4: Now let's get into the mangos that are ready to battle back to you, Joy and Hazy, Thank.
Speaker 6: You so much.
Speaker 5: Produce Moly, it is six' eight in my Favorite. Joe it's just for, you the, listener to choose the. Music it's a beautiful little.
Speaker 3: Concept six eight you say if you said it was six.
Speaker 6: NINE i was just putting the question out there as. WELL i just want things to be perfect in this.
Speaker 5: Space, oh you're. Right joe's got a. Cold, hey, guys, Everyone joe's got to. Cold watch out For joe's just sneeze on.
Speaker 6: You all? Right should we go to the? Generator what year are we dealing with this? Week two thousand and.
Speaker 3: Four, okay that a good year for.
Speaker 6: Music i'm not really SURE i can't. Remember do you know?
Speaker 5: Why because my first year out of, school and, yeah.
Speaker 3: You weren't achieving.
Speaker 5: MUCH i wasn't achieving. MUCH i wasn't remembering much most. Weekend, yeah ready to.
Speaker 6: Go. Ye first song names your, buzza.
Speaker 3: You come, Down let's go.
Speaker 6: Straight. In oh my, gosh.
Speaker 3: It's a good.
Speaker 6: Shoe it is a good. Tune it's a safe tune as, well ludicrous Little john. Yew. Yeah So joey's like, In, okay it's up to.
Speaker 5: Me now what am we going to burst you? With next song's it's not for me the Stuff and you're surprised to joe just threw a pen down because you thought this is a really good.
Speaker 6: Song who's?
Speaker 3: This who the?
Speaker 6: Stanknak not for? Me knock? Me i'll move on with all due. Respects, no thank you very.
Speaker 4: Much get.
Speaker 5: If you're trying to encourage me to select, that it means you don't think it's a good, song and.
Speaker 3: It's going to lose the big community that don't Like, NICKELBACK i.
Speaker 5: Know and the people the people were like them are, like, Oh i'm Never, admitte are not going to vote At?
Speaker 6: Jodiemazy all? Right next song song number, five only got two.
Speaker 5: LEFT i am locked in With Jessica. Simpson, yep, Yep i'm locked in With Jessica. Simpson so that is with you by the great Jess, simpson one of the great soever grace this. Planet with her Song Usher yet good.
Speaker 4: STUFF i never THOUGHT i would hear the Words i'm locked. In i'm all in With jessica.
Speaker 6: Sim i'm all in With Jessica. Simpson lead us to The Promised.
Speaker 4: Land Jess, okay what was the last song that you would have been forced to?
Speaker 1: Take how it?
Speaker 3: Going?
Speaker 6: Okay it? Is it's a good.
Speaker 3: One she loves. Milkshakes she does like. MILKSHAKE i wonder what flavor?
Speaker 5: Delicious the matter the matter strawberry vanilla and chocolate savory.
Speaker 6: Milkshake throw some chili in.
Speaker 3: There apparently it brings all the boys to the.
Speaker 6: Yard boys love.
Speaker 5: Milkshakes we've been Top, Okay So Jessica simpson Versus asha get. Voting please At jodie And. Hazy it is six' eight winning song. Revealed tomorrow let's.
Speaker 4: Talk sleepovers apparently they're on the decline in twenty. TWENTY five, i think basically because stuff happens at other people's houses that you wouldn't allow in your.
Speaker 6: Own house oh that's, quite sinister.
Speaker 4: Isn't it that's the, first thing and obvious reasons with increased awareness about would what could, go wrong which is the worst possible thing that could happen to your child?
Speaker 3: As well just. ON that i know the mums.
Speaker 4: Quite often BUT if i don't know, the dads there's no way my kid's having a sleepover at someone.
Speaker 6: Else's house got to check.
Speaker 3: Off, both, yeah absolutely.
Speaker 4: That's fair and the last sleepover we had at our house was with six dance kids age.
Speaker 3: Twelve and that would have.
Speaker 4: Been PAINFUL and i was given the ho You THINK and i was given the heads up by my kids don't Go PSYCHOM and, i, said well go to better reasonable Hour and mum won't.
Speaker 3: Go psycho. Two am i'm charging, up. STAIRS going i have warned. You kids absolute.
Speaker 6: Nutter society is A.
Speaker 4: Nudder, No no you think back to sleepover as, a kid like some really amazing core memories about doing things that potentially could be, Illegal now like Me And, ali den who was my best friend in year five, and six would take a piece of cardboard to the top of her heel across from her house and slide down it and it was about a seventy degree angle at about eighty. Five k's now how there were no, LIMBS broken i. Don't know and then there was the time On the saturday night when we went down To The glenorchy blockbuster AND the vhs and hired a fish Called, wander oh, of Course And pauline den was very strict with the air word and the first word that came within eight seconds of us sliding it INTO, the vcr she came flying into, the bedroom smashed a ject and went fucked it. No more and we, were like Well that's, saturday night rwand thanks, So.
Speaker 6: Much pauline some core memories right, There, though yeah.
Speaker 5: Beautiful times so we were chatting about this in the ad break and we started unlocking potentially some childhood TROMP because i, was like just CASUALLY many i remember my mate's dad, belting me and you were Like what AND then i, was like WHAT did i just? Say that, hang on, hang on let me scram on my brain. Once again yeah it. Didn't hurt but now that's not.
Speaker 3: THE boy.
Speaker 6: I know i know one. Hundred percent BUT now i look BACK and i, was, like yeah you can't, do, That, mate.
Speaker 4: No yeah and you know how you suppress things that happened in. Your childhood you don't want to think. About that feels like you've just thought about that for the first time in.
Speaker 3: Twenty years that is.
Speaker 5: What happened so, AND look I know i don't know what, we're DOING but i know that we'll be absolute little you know.
Speaker 6: What heads BUT still i mean in twenty, twenty.
Speaker 5: FIVE yeh, i MEAN if i was, A parent i found out that my son was staying somewhere else and the dad.
Speaker 6: BELT it, I know i'm not sure.
Speaker 4: ABOUT that i can take your childhood drawma and raise IT because i remember going to my friend's fridge and opening it and pulling Out a lamington and the and the coconut went all over the floor and the mum, was vacuuming and she slammed off. The vacuum and, you said that is why we don't take you on our, family holidays because you are.
Speaker 3: Naughty straight to.
Speaker 6: The soul that has stuck.
Speaker 4: With ME and i remember saying to my mum, years later that's, what happened and, SHE went i never would have let you go over THERE had i known she was such. A.
Speaker 5: COW see i wonder as well if there's some of my other friends are telling stories about, my DAD because i REMEMBER when i had A friend i think it's. My cousin, actually yeah and we'll being, absolutely little you know what's and we'd blown up water balloons with no water, on them, just air so they're like little green hates and we put them all over ourselves and we're sort of stuffing Around and dad finally cracked it and he gave me a smack on. The BUMP but i had lodged a water blown in my aunties on, my Bump so dad gave me a little tap and it.
Speaker 6: Just went.
Speaker 5: And that was a Moment where, dad froze my. Friend froze, are, like oh you've just broken him.
Speaker 3: In half.
Speaker 6: But it was just a.
Speaker 5: Water balloon jode's yesterday, We, learned jeezu your youngest has quite the.
Speaker 6: Bright, future yes.
Speaker 3: She's got it all. Planned out so she's. Getting married.
Speaker 4: It's all been set, in stone, the wedding, housing arrangement even her job prospects for, the future it's all set.
Speaker 3: In stone have a listen to this focus through who did you want?
Speaker 4: To?
Speaker 3: Marry lucky What?
Speaker 1: About hugo you guys marry whose?
Speaker 2: Other?
Speaker 1: Girlfriend hazel where you are going? To live they're going to be our neighbors and we're going to be. Their neighbors where are you going to park?
Speaker 6: Your?
Speaker 3: Cars though in front of?
Speaker 4: Our?
Speaker 1: House seals and we'll have sleep over lots of times and always?
Speaker 4: Have?
Speaker 1: Lollies?
Speaker 3: Really yes where are you going to get money from to?
Speaker 1: Live together we only to get jobs because we.
Speaker 3: Like to we.
Speaker 1: Want, To okay actually we're gonna workout or. The media so how old are you going to be when you?
Speaker 3: Get married?
Speaker 1: Sixty two that's a.
Speaker 3: Good age babies?
Speaker 1: One, day no?
Speaker 6: Why not summer's all?
Speaker 5: Worked, out yeah it's all penciled in and that isn't outrightous training for. A, youngster.
Speaker 4: Yeah so your plans have a think back to when you're a kid and just ponder WHAT was i going?
Speaker 3: To do WHAT was i going?
Speaker 4: To be?
Speaker 3: Did it you're in a?
Speaker 4: Different, direction also do your kids have some point plans and aspirations? As well let's go to fin shall we film? McLaren, Velle hey finn, You're?
Speaker 3: There? Finn? Yeah hello how old?
Speaker 4: Are?
Speaker 3: YOU finn i?
Speaker 7: Am twelve?
Speaker 3: You're?
Speaker 4: Twelve okay have you got it all. Worked, out finn what's? Your dreams what do you want to do when you?
Speaker 3: Get big?
Speaker 1: My dream my dream is when ONE day i will have a coin that will turn out to be a million DOLLARS and i won't have to get a job.
Speaker 7: AT all.
Speaker 6: I love. That Plant. Thin cool, it's risky it's a. Risky.
Speaker 4: Plan thin so it's a coin and you thought maybe it was, one dollar maybe it was, two dollars and you realize it's worth a.
Speaker 3: Million dollars? How, cool.
Speaker 5: Yeah see that's a. Solid, plan yes that is a solid. Bankable plan thirteen twenty. Four ten and what was your outrageous dream as a kid up? For grabs anybody gets, on air Just, like finn screw a fifty dollars vouch into the pancake Kitchen Thirteen. Gilbert, PLACE come i can you imagine this on? The farmers well we gave so my dream coming through and you can imagine how much my dad squashed it was to be the front MAN for.
Speaker 6: E seventeen.
Speaker 5: Then's got to, be, Here right so all all of my war Posters of east seventeen and a lot of things from was.
Speaker 6: A video it's or smash, hits.
Speaker 4: Magazine smash, Hits magazine but seventeen was a.
Speaker 5: BIG one i was going to be cruising around with the cap.
Speaker 6: On, backwards yeah and somehow along the way it got a little.
Speaker 3: Bit SQUASHED can i, ask him.
Speaker 6: Probably from my non, believing dad who'd you want?
Speaker 4: To be did you want To, Be, Brian, Tony, Robbie Terry brian john one?
Speaker 6: Hundred, Percent brian brian's the.
Speaker 4: Front man brime was the LEAST thing i, think Cool bro unlike you should want to be the absolute center.
Speaker 3: Of attemption it.
Speaker 6: Didn't, pan, Out though joe's it Didn't pan look.
Speaker 3: At where you. Are now you get to press play.
Speaker 5: On seventies thirteen. Threey fourteen what was your outrageous dream as?
Speaker 6: A kid.
Speaker 3: This is adelaide's favorite way To awaken Jenny and haley.
Speaker 5: Twenty past age from the top of eighteen degrees Across A, Cadeaide today Jodie and hayes Doing to Thanks To shelle O.
Speaker 6: T r we are taking. In calls what was you outrageous dream as? A?
Speaker 3: Kid yeah what do you do when you were a little taco and, you, THOUGHT oh i want to BE when i?
Speaker 5: Grow up you're a little one, half skirt all. Planned out it's quite the fairy tale Finished, for harber well.
Speaker 3: Mapped up she's Gonna.
Speaker 4: Marry lockey her other, Best friend hugo is going To, marry harriet and it's all. Planned out they're going to live in houses next door to, each other and they're going to all WORK At, oddi media which is our.
Speaker 3: Family businesses why?
Speaker 5: Not cool sounds like, A blame Renee, From audrey good morning to you take us through what your son wants.
Speaker 7: To, Be okay so, my son when he, was four he would always get excited about the garbage truck Coming past. Tuesday morning so he had the grand idea that he would be a garbage truck driver because they only work one day. A, week yeah.
Speaker 6: Really opens up the rest of, the week just the. One, morning yeah, that's right.
Speaker 3: That's right how old is, He?
Speaker 7: Now renee he's now fifteen and about to start a school based apprenticeship as. A carpenter so definitely went a. Different pathway, but, yeah, well yes.
Speaker 4: That's interesting is THAT although i do believe the garbage truck drivers get paid very handsomely, as well given though only work one day, a week.
Speaker 5: It's, Amazing yeah and my kids are a little obsession With the garbos. As, well really and most of the best part LOVELY.
Speaker 4: And i know.
Speaker 6: It's coming the kids are out of the.
Speaker 5: Front waving it's a. Beautiful moment. Good stuff thirteen twenty four.
Speaker 6: To ten and what was your outrageous dream as?
Speaker 5: A kid what was your outrageous dream as, A kid because somewhere along the line just seems to always veer off into a.
Speaker 4: Different direction sometimes reality. It's in but my five year old has decided she's going to marry, Her. Friend luckie her other friend here is going To, marry harriett and they're going to live next next door to.
Speaker 3: Each other and have.
Speaker 4: Adjoining houses and they've even worked out the car parking arrangement because it's only a two car.
Speaker 3: Garage car i'm's going to have to park on, the.
Speaker 4: Street unfortunately but they're all WORKING For, oddi media the, family business so.
Speaker 3: It's fine it's all planned out and ready.
Speaker 6: To die it's a, dream life Isn't? It now it needs to. Be done it's just for you to.
Speaker 4: Be, lived yeah beautiful slant those seeds, in reception IS what. I say thirteen twenty. Four ten we're taking your calls. This morning what outrageous dreams did you have as. A kid let's Go to Evie. From blair, Good, Morning, Evie.
Speaker 3: Hello, hi gorge how do?
Speaker 8: You?
Speaker 2: Eleven?
Speaker 3: Eleven? Okay evie wa'ts your plans for, the. FUTURE doll.
Speaker 1: I want to be a lawyer AND then i get lots.
Speaker 6: Of money, that's good it's.
Speaker 3: Very nice ev what's she going to charge for a? Per hour three hundred? Four Hundred, they're evie what what are you going to do with all? That money.
Speaker 5: It's perfect, as well and that's the mindset for the lawyers coming through. As well it's not about making, the difference it's about making a heap. Of cash, it's good. IT'S good i got the right, attitude, there right.
Speaker 4: Good Stuff ev you're off to the. Pancake kitchen let's Go to Jeff. From nan, Good, Morning jeff.
Speaker 6: GOOD morning i want.
Speaker 8: To be a fighter pilot For The.
Speaker 6: Air force oh, my gosh how, Do?
Speaker 8: You jeff i'm, thirty TWO so i kind of grew up watching top gun and riding motocross and thought how cool would? That be but the worst thing is my cousin. Actually qualified so every family, GET together i hear all about Flying the fa teen, Still now.
Speaker 6: So yeah it's it's a.
Speaker 3: Bit, rough jeff what do you what do?
Speaker 1: YOU do i worked for the.
Speaker 6: V cars that's still. High adrenaline it's still. Pretty, Fun, HEY jeff i got a question. For, you so was there like a testing process that you had to go through that you and your cousin went through and he got it and.
Speaker 8: You. DIDN'T NO i i join The airport cadets as, a KID and i kind of got the inside look ON what i think twenty thousand out of two hundred thousand applicants. Get in, SO yeah i did my health check and my eyesight was Nowhere, Near yeah SO unfortunately i was out the DOOR before i could even. Get in, but yeah it is what. It, is yeah one of those hard things. In life it's kind of be an astronaut for a bit for. A kid i guess the.
Speaker 4: Hard part would be when you're At the veilo five hundred every year and you have to look up and see.
Speaker 6: As high. Powered MACHINES how i can't compete?
Speaker 3: With that thanks, So.
Speaker 4: Much jeff you are also off to the pancake Kitchen and DAWN From, Parallewi Morning.
Speaker 3: Morning morning what did you want to do when you're, A. KID dawn i.
Speaker 2: Actually wanted to marry, a farmer but he had to, have cows sheep and PUPPIES and i wouldn't have to Work because i'd sell cuddles.
Speaker 3: For, them yeah, oh, yes yeah absolutely had that Pan. Out dawn what are you?
Speaker 2: DOING now i actually were a cleaner for the end of Clients, from okay a bit of a.
Speaker 6: Different direction you can still.
Speaker 3: Givebout cuddles thanks, So, much.
Speaker 5: Dawn, very good, good stuff dawns after the pancake kitchen. As well thank you so much for everybody called up. This, MORNING yes i need.
Speaker 6: TO know i need to, KNOW now i need.
Speaker 2: TO know i need.
Speaker 6: TO know i need to know what's in the news today to.
Speaker 3: Know this here's what you need. To know what you need. To Know with Jody, and ady let's talk about Our Boy. Justin. Beaver please, oh no what's?
Speaker 6: He done what's? He done what do? You mean?
Speaker 4: What's happening he has deleted a shopping post about his wife amid backlash. From fans, so basically she was on the Cover of vogue and it came Out and justin decided to Take to instagram and this is what, he said tell me what you think at the end.
Speaker 3: Of.
Speaker 4: This yo this reminded Me when HALEY and i got into a. HUGE fight I told hells that she would never be on the Cover. Of, VOGUE yeah, I know.
Speaker 6: Southern accent you going?
Speaker 3: With it do you want to keep going? With?
Speaker 8: It?
Speaker 4: It okay for, SOME reason i felt. SO disrespected I thought i got to. GET even i think as, we mature we realize we're not helping anything by. Getting even we're honestly just prolonging what we, really want which is into messy. And, connection, so baby you, already know but forgive me for saying you wouldn't get a well covered BECAUSE clearly i was.
Speaker 5: Sadly mistaken, all right the trigger for me there as well as first, of all he's going to get so much stick for putting that To wear and it was.
Speaker 6: Quickly, deleted yes the.
Speaker 5: Last bit so would, You, say bobby you, already know but forgive me for saying you wouldn't get a cover BECAUSE clearly i was. Sadly mistaken it shouldn't be shouldn't be? Sadly, mistaken yeah but no one's sad that it was. A, Mistake no like it's a good, Thing, right yeah so it shouldn't be. Sadly mistaken he should like, He's saying i'm so SAD that i was wrong that she's on the.
Speaker 4: Front cover it should be sad that he didn't love and support, her dreams you KNOW what.
Speaker 3: I mean but also the thing that's most offensive about this is as, a journalist this. Upsets me it's just. The, spelling GRAMMATICALLY even i.
Speaker 5: Can Identify and i'm a guy who likes a few typos and likes to rearrange and, reconstruct sentences BUT even i.
Speaker 6: Can identify but this is bolly put together because.
Speaker 4: Isn't spelt c use it, Because, no mate that's upsetting. To, Me anyway he's deleted it and we all.
Speaker 3: Move ON but. I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't there's nothing to be achieved if you're a big celebrity airing your.
Speaker 3: DIRTY laundry i.
Speaker 6: Don't think maybe words Of? Our instagram aren't you thinking maybe? IT'S this i don't think, It. IS hayden i don't think. It is when you can sing, like that you'll find a way to.
Speaker 4: Say sorry do you just Feel like hayley's dealing with some stuff with her husband at, the mate.
Speaker 5: He's from what, we know and sure as sure we don't Know. The beabs it feels Like the beavers are going through.
Speaker 3: Some, stuff okay guess who else is going through?
Speaker 6: Some stuff don't tell. Me, what, FINALLY yeah i.
Speaker 4: Love this one of TV's most famous families is celebrating the of the, newest Edition with Pepper and george becoming. Big siblings so the cartoon couple share the news in rather, iconic fashion taking a twist on the traditional royal birth announcement to share the baby's arrival and.
Speaker 3: The name have, a, Listen Mummy.
Speaker 6: I'm george. A baby. THAT'S good i love it.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 4: Much, congratulations okay we've got all the information here on the Sheet About pepper pick's new, baby sister except for.
Speaker 3: The name is? The name do we know? The bab there, We Go, Thank Eve, oh.
Speaker 6: Gorge Congratulations.
Speaker 4: The pig family been going since two thousand, and four four hundred episodes under, their belt doing.
Speaker 5: Very well love a good laugh to, The guys love a genuine raffle on, the floor on, the backs. Laughing around it's a great way to finish.
Speaker 6: AN episode i.
Speaker 3: Was fascinated By the house On the, Hill too are you not it's a Very.
Speaker 5: STEEP iell i just fascinated that when they go up into. THE house, i mean it seems, so effortless such.
Speaker 6: Strong legs.
Speaker 4: World aren't and also there's no driveway for that little red Car that. Dad's getting daddy picks getting.
Speaker 5: Around in what sort of horsepower are we? Talking about just sort of cruises right up, the hill no. Problems whatsoever so.
Speaker 3: Many pepper, pick questions so.
Speaker 6: Little answers, oh well no time or patience to answer ank. Of them