Speaker 1: He's one third of Ben Liam and Bell six PM week nights.
Speaker 2: Yesterday, my wife Sarah said something to me and I didn't hear what she was saying.
Speaker 3: So I just went yeah.
Speaker 1: The social media style building over six hundred thousand followers for basically annoying his wife.
Speaker 2: Don't turn your mica from your home.
Speaker 4: I wanted you to look at me like you.
Speaker 1: I want to see the lovely guys and joining us for Nova nine one nine twentieth birthday.
Speaker 4: Please welcome Liam Stapleton. Oh dirty Andy, what's what's up with you?
Speaker 5: You're traveling overseas to see Oasis and now they're coming to Australia.
Speaker 3: Yes, Now, look the tickets were very extensive, but it's not as crazy as you thought, because we actually had a trip to Italy plan, my wife and I going over for the very first time, and then I saw the Oasis shows came up and I knew we were that side of the world. So I had to say to Sarah, Yeah, I know Positano's romantic in summer, but you know what else is Cardiff Whale and the Principality stadiums I heard it's a beautiful pace to be so why don't we go there instead and check out our ways.
Speaker 5: We've got a bit of you because your Instagram is epic, and we'll get to your wife on your Instagram in just a moment, but we've got a bit of you doing your best.
Speaker 4: No Gallagher, where is it? Liam? I don't know?
Speaker 6: This is LAMB and I love this LIAMB. Stapleton. It's Liam Gallagher and how he would say some of his tweets.
Speaker 2: All schools, sit down, your little fuck I'm working on sunshine, wollmgin tickeads. Everybody knows you're just a little prick in the wall and I'm looking at you all know Gallagher.
Speaker 6: I think we all universally agree, LIAMB, that you do Lim Gallagher better than Liam Gallagher does Lamb Gallagher.
Speaker 3: Well, look guys, I've had practice. So I actually got to interview the great man a few years ago. So my prize possession on my wall is assigned definitely maybe record and I had half an hour's Liam and he signed to Liam Love Liam.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What was he like?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, he was a lovely guy like w when I met him and said what my name was, just like cool, I'm easy to remember. And then well we just had a great chat.
Speaker 5: I want to talk about your Instagram, Liam Stapleod and chuck him a follow. I mean, you've got over half a million followers, which is unbelievable, but your poor wife, who just wants to go about her daily business consistently gets harassed by you and your different impressions.
Speaker 4: Are you still together?
Speaker 3: We are still together, happy to confirm God love her, And that's the thing. I think eighty percent of the time she's cool with it. But I pick my time. So I filmed videos with her doing four other impressions when she's had COVID, when we've had people coming over within ten minutes, when she's been hungover. So you know, you got to pick your time sometimes, and certainly my be married, so I'm sort of beginning to understand that guy.
Speaker 5: The other thing on your Instagram, Loam, is you've dropped a ton of weight.
Speaker 4: What was the go there?
Speaker 5: Are you?
Speaker 4: Are you shaping up for our twentieth birthday party?
Speaker 3: Is that the Well, yes, I didn't want to come back looking like a slub, But you know the thing is, as you mentioned, I am pissing my wife off quite a bit at the moment, so I need to think of other ways to spice it up, and it's having a six pack for two weeks is something that keeps her interested for a little longer. It's something that I'm willing to do. But yeah, I've been on a bit of a healthy been laying off the dirty bird. But I did go to Bali with ten of my best mates from Adelaide and I'm happy to confirm myne back where I started about a year ago. Well, you know, we will, we'll sort of will work our way back up there. So the poster on my wall what I've got and trying to spide is the Hazy Body. It's a rig that it's difficult to get, but it's on my mood board and hopefully I'll be there within the next seven years.
Speaker 5: Do you know what?
Speaker 6: LIAMB at the fun LIAMB will join us Thursday night. That's what I'm looking forward to. The intense beer drinking. Liam stapletons.
Speaker 4: We might have to get Bin Tang put on the deer list.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, no, I must admit if I see another one, I'm going to vomit. God, I'm going to vomit me goring.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 5: It will be finally Liam to catch up with a few of the old NOVA alumni who are coming along.
Speaker 3: Yes, I believe so. I mean, I haven't seen the guest list, but I know Ben Bell are going to be making the trip and we're very much looking forward to it. Now, you guys are going to be there. Who else is going to be there?
Speaker 4: Oh, Fitzy coming along?
Speaker 6: What Shane Lows there as well, Haley Pearson, the whole gang.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're getting a gang back together.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much for having the chat this morning, and we can't wait to see you at our twentieth birthday party.
Speaker 3: Awesome, Love you guys. We'll see you then,