Speaker 1: Joining me is good friend and god he was good tonight. Benny Keith, how does that win rank made out of all the wins you've had.
Speaker 2: Eddie, It's it's good.
Speaker 1: It's yeah.
Speaker 2: To beat the top team, the.
Speaker 3: Benchmark, and to do it at home in front of our fans. It's great to take it off. Doesn't get any easy I move on to Hawthorne or another good side, but yeah, we'll enjoy it. Still a lot to work on. Yeah, we'll get ready for next week.
Speaker 4: Kesy Campo up here. Congratulations another great performance by yourself and I know you will deflect to the team, but your roles the last two weeks have been pivotal to the Crow's winning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thanks camp Oh yeah, I yeah, it's a tough role to do. Some sometimes it falls away, sometimes it doesn't. But yeah, I know I'm doing what you said I would. But it's great having a good group around me and the forwards and meticular just we all help out. We all put put a shift in and help each other. And yeah, sometimes it's it's it's some Sometimes it's your turn to get some of the awards. So yeah, it's been a good couple of weeks. Good to get two big wins. But as I said, yeah, we move on pretty quickly to Hawthorne.
Speaker 4: Take it on board, mate, you've had a great season. The other bit too, mate, is you won a different way. I mean, the conditions probably didn't allow you or Brisbane to play how you normally playing. Terms have been out of like CounterPunch teams out a half back, but you found a different way, particularly in the last quarter, to get it done.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a strange one. We probably came in thinking it was going to be really wet and then it kind of dried up for little patches of the game and Brisbane probably controlled it a little bit better than we did. But having come off the back of last week in City when it was real wet as well, I think we were just conditioned for that. So I thought we played the conditions really well. And yeah, played a good brand footy. It really sort of contested, fight it out style of footy. And then our backs were just amazing at the end to stand up and just weather the storm and just scrap and they're able to force so many sort of scrap you behinds and knock give Brisbane a good look at it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we only kicked five goals to three quarter time and he kicked five straight from eight entries, and as you said, the Backs had a cren kelman on trying to fend twenty entries for seven points, so they did that really well. Just take us inside the huddle at three quarter time. What was the message because you came out all guns blazing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was essentially it. Well, three goals down, probably thought we could be a little bit closer, but didn't lose belief. Yeah, we just said we're gonna have to Yeah, we're gonna have to play a bit braver and kick ins, go down the middle and things like that. And then luckily we're able to just go and score real quickly early in the quarter and that kind of gave us the belief even more. But then, yeah, as always happens in forty, once you get that lead, you kind of sit back and try and defend it. So that's probably why Brison, we've got a lot of entries. We're still happy with how we did that and how the whole team stood up right there at the end.
Speaker 5: Wood I'm kesy outstanding game with three was Shelley with three as well. Do you like it when they set you a task on a player and then because of your work rate and because of the fact that you've got such a powerful running action, you can work them over the other way. Is that how you like to seat your game up?
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely that's I love doing the those roles and yeah probably did did was playing on Zorco closely in the first half second half and changed a few things and kind of kind of dropped that, but still say mentality for me mates, And yeah, I do enjoy doing those roles, and yeah, it's really important for the team. You know, every team's got those those gun defenders that are really weapons offensively, so you need need guys to play on them keep him accountable. See, I love doing that.
Speaker 5: Well done. Last week it was goal of the century? Was Shelley outside of his foot in front of you? Later at your feet ready and your goal? He laced you out with another one and in the core we caught a court marsh Bold Lily. There's a bit of a combination there with you Keysy.
Speaker 3: I don't know that reference, but no, yeah, he's been exceptional and yeah, I really do feel that we're really working off each other well, and yeah, you know I've been here since you know he came in in the in the door as a highly touted draft pick, but he got straight to work and yeah, it's really his sort of intensity and his pressure and it just his heart and yeah he's got such a high work rate as well. So you see all those you know, the flashy things he does is outstanding, but for me it's it's the gritty stuff he does as well. So I love playing with Rush. I'm the fantastic season, but yeah, we got to back it up. We've got to go again. It's still a long way to go.
Speaker 5: Okay, is the world's best dog owner? There, Josh Warrell? You want to hand him the seats?
Speaker 3: Josh there, he's here. I'll hand it over to in Facts of the chat lads, Well and don't kezy.
Speaker 1: Fantastic game from you tonight, Absolutely brilliant.
Speaker 5: We am I to as Deddie. You want to ask the first one? Kick us off there with Joshi Warrel.
Speaker 4: You're there, Josh.
Speaker 1: We're joined by Josh down now he's just got the cans on. Joshy some big moments in that last quarter. What was going through your head when you were defending for that period of time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was full on I mean, well, we just kept coming in. I was hoping forward to get kick another goal, but unfortunately we kind of had to hold on for a while there at the back end in.
Speaker 4: Our world, an't Josh? He had the crash on it on mate twenty entries they had for eight points, but Crows were pretty efficient the other way. Just take us inside. I mean, obviously Murray Davis has come from Brisbane. How much influence has he had, not only this year, but I guess leading into the game this week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh, Murray Davis been great. I mean I think in previous years we've probably only had like a one wood, whereas Murray Davis come in and giving us multiple leavers to pull on. So he's been massive. And then I think it always helps having someone come from an opposition team only just last year. So yeah, it gave us a bit of insights to what they do.
Speaker 4: And has he bought some of Brisbane's ip No, I can't say. Well, it certainly looks like it, particularly up until tonight with the conditions, Josh, it wasn't. I guess how either team wanted to play the game. I thought Brisbane perhaps were more likely or looked like they were able to play a little bit more the way that they normally play. But he must be really pleased just to be able to find a different way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure. I mean they probably controlled the game a bit better than us, but yeah, we find a way which has been really fortunate for us.
Speaker 5: Said Chris Charmer from Jama's Kitchen, text me, Joshy boy, he's got some big ham misteaks down there, so plenty of dog bones for the old mutt of yours, Rowe.
Speaker 4: I can't believe that.
Speaker 2: I cannot believe into better all week and he said you've been on it. You were the one that forced into say was it.
Speaker 3: Was it?
Speaker 5: Rody O'Brien hung himself.
Speaker 2: We played it to you, mate, Mane, I'm only two straights away from you, and I don't have a babysitter for when I go down to Tazzy, so I might need to come drop him into you.
Speaker 1: Mate.
Speaker 5: We'd have him any time for you, buddy, for you. I was so proud of the fact that you didn't go away as a team. You were twenty one points down. They threw their best punch at you, just kept coming and coming. I want to talk about Jordan Dawson started that last quarter. When you got a leader that leads, and when you've got a leader that can pull a lot of teammates along with him, the goalie kicked to put you in front of the emotion.
Speaker 4: He showed.
Speaker 5: God, he was huge that last quarter.
Speaker 2: Yeah he's special. We probably needed someone to stand up and yeah, lucky it was our captain. Obviously took the Hangary kid to go and I think he took that first CV, and yeah, he's a star is and now I think hopefully he's going to win the browndout.
Speaker 5: At the end of the year, we wait and say, well, we just want to make the finals. Now I've got a quardy on Joshi. Boy. It was West Coast in the Sydney into Brisbane into Brisbane in Lonnie. So now ready, next week's a massive game. I'm surprised he's even got a wife a house from home. He said you never win quartings, so Joshi, can we prove him wrong?
Speaker 2: Yeah for sure. I mean I don't think I've ever won four games in her own my career, so that would be a nice little reward. And then obviously you can get your body probably.
Speaker 5: Yeah great, heys just a quick one.
Speaker 4: We heard a lot last year around that word expectation or expecting to play finals. This year it was around maturity and narrowing the focus into week by week. What's the balance now, do you still narrow the focus and how hard is it now not to perhaps just have a little lawyer on what might happen in September.
Speaker 2: Nah, I think just the week to week it's been working for us. I don't see why I go away from that. I mean, we've got a pretty good team at the moment, so yeah, I just can't see the week to week stuff. We need to just focus on and not let our heads get too big. I there, so, but you're outstanding tonight, Josh.
Speaker 3: Those marks you took late in the game, goal saving marks just fantastic.
Speaker 5: Well played.
Speaker 3: Enjoy the win, enjoy the recovery, and let's do it all again next Friday night.
Speaker 2: Congratulations perfect, Thanks guys,