Speaker 1: Hello guys, pre Christmas Day Party podcast?
Speaker 2: Whoa pre Christmas Party? Day Party podcast? Christmas Party Today? You should more often?
Speaker 1: Tuesday is in slips probation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, six months already?
Speaker 1: How's that?
Speaker 4: Monday will be last day?
Speaker 1: A Saturday? Monday today?
Speaker 4: Firing someone in December? The merry Christmas?
Speaker 1: See you never don't laugh about it?
Speaker 4: Bro? Should This would be bad if they were firing. But as as when.
Speaker 1: We nicknamed the guy that was on trial and he never made the trial. Oh yeah, we're doing a podcast, Well who's that guy out there? And they're like, I forget his name, but we called him Jar. I don't know why, and we're like, he's.
Speaker 2: Here on trial for something.
Speaker 1: He was on trial for a job. He might have been on.
Speaker 2: Innomably he was living it up.
Speaker 1: But anyway, on the Monday, we were just told how you no more mentioned j He didn't make the troll.
Speaker 5: I've got a very dear friend of mine and she is African American, beautiful woman, and we were once out and these drunk dudes came up and go, oh my god, it's Jar Rule and trying to get a photo. She's never been more. Was it genuinely think that thought she was j.
Speaker 6: She like has like, what's everybody got be living.
Speaker 2: Love googling, Shout out.
Speaker 1: To Rain he Rain.
Speaker 7: Her name is Rain, Hello, Ryan to go if you're listening, name is Marcus, and shout out who was on trial?
Speaker 2: Marcus Marcus. Dad's name is that like a bit of a stage name?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, his name is Marcus, Marcus, Marcus, Marcus Rain Rains daughter.
Speaker 3: His dad Rule's real name is Jeffrey Atkins. That's where they get jar from. So there's a fact for you.
Speaker 2: Really, an up and coming radio presenter on the station I was on at home and his name is Matthew Matthews. And on air he calls himself Matthew Squared, which.
Speaker 1: I love, not eminem and the station.
Speaker 2: Told him to stop being it right, I don't know. I was like, that's great, that'd be Matthew Squared. Yeah, Matthew Squared. Now it's just Matthew, he says, Matthew Matthew, that's his actual name. Ridiculous, But he was calling himself Matthew Matthews.
Speaker 1: Is pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's his name.
Speaker 5: Lay Yeah, was it labrat and then it evolved into Labby. Yeah, there was lobby for you how long was it Labby?
Speaker 1: Seventeen?
Speaker 5: Some people still call you Labby?
Speaker 2: Then at nighttime was lappie?
Speaker 1: Yeah after yeah, better people are finishing work. You want to get that client? We I don't know. I don't know if we have. That's funny that this if I'm allowed to talk about it down okay, where we're right to proceed with the conversations.
Speaker 3: So there's a website that claims to be chasers or represent.
Speaker 1: Well, well, hang on, hang on hand, I don't know who it's about me.
Speaker 4: He just looked you right in the eye and told you when the microphones were down.
Speaker 1: Okay, I thought he meant like the library.
Speaker 4: Wait is there is labor not a secret manager? We don't know that.
Speaker 3: We tried to see if it would actually work and it's a very old picture of you and they refer to you as Labby. And the response was like, oh, yeah, he probably won't do that, and I just think they don't represent you anymore.
Speaker 2: What we we we still we stumbled upon it. We stumbled upon it. I can't remember why. We were like, We're like, I don't think Jason has representation moment, So let's try and we could talk about what happened with class. Let's one before try and book them and I think we I think we said we'd just try and get you to record a video for some community.
Speaker 1: In jail. Ones run to America and the other one I like.
Speaker 2: But anyway, we gave a fee and they were like, I don't think we'll do it, and I said give them.
Speaker 1: What was their forget what?
Speaker 3: And Jess and I were contemlating, like we could put our money together to see if.
Speaker 1: This actually happened.
Speaker 4: I wonder who it is, literally a full.
Speaker 3: Bio and everything.
Speaker 1: I'm more concerned about all the work I'm missing.
Speaker 4: Seriously, who's the work that you're doing going to Brendan for volor now, Jase, I actually had to remind this conversation with you and it didn't go down. Well.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm in a very good mood conversation.
Speaker 4: You guys have seen in the staff kitchen there's a big thing of cans for Chrissie Swan's kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Christy's cans. Did you take them for Felix?
Speaker 1: No, No no VB is collecting.
Speaker 2: Oh she said they were already for no VIB gives.
Speaker 4: Me girl laughing about Christy's having a can think for a kid in the kitchen, and then I spoke to him, Yes, because it must have just missed you. I was taking all the cans for Phelix.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Jesus.
Speaker 1: She meets me in the camp with her cans every couple of weeks.
Speaker 4: So, Viv, So did you get jealous that Christy Swan's keipers making can Now you've got other staff members bringing them to underground them in Christis Onan's kids.
Speaker 2: Take the course.
Speaker 1: That seems like a lot of work. I was all over Vv's cans well before.
Speaker 2: Viv has so many cans.
Speaker 1: She's got cans. How did you know? Because I can.
Speaker 2: Sense a cant. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'd be good changing the system.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 4: That's why you were so funny about Christis.
Speaker 1: Laugh about it.
Speaker 2: But I've had my I've been all cans from Jason.
Speaker 4: Jace saw Christy Swan's cans in the kitten and then one of them. No, I didn't want.
Speaker 2: To can want, but I said the kid twenty bucks, I said, kids.
Speaker 1: Well, she said do you want my cans here? And I said, let's go somewhere quiet. So we meet the Carrot VI on the line out. She'll tell you how there's nobody.
Speaker 4: Felix.
Speaker 1: No, he asked for her cans when my son came, does Felix now Vv's cat?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And how does he know that?
Speaker 4: She viv track all her used cans in from her home, but to transfer into your car.
Speaker 2: She's from five cents a cant.
Speaker 1: You think she should just drop my mom?
Speaker 4: You know it's actually probably for him when Chrisy is one had.
Speaker 2: The idea in the first place.
Speaker 1: No, I can tell you now.
Speaker 4: I been hanging out with their cans.
Speaker 1: I've had my can. My son hit her up for a cans well before Chrisy was getting her evident.
Speaker 4: Going on, there's no way Felix cat and said, Hi, I'm Phelix.
Speaker 1: Last time Felix was in was a few months ago, correct, And he walked around. He said, Dad, can I collect cans in the office? And I said, I don't think there's many cans And then viv heard no, No, that wasn't there. Christy's only recently got her cans in the kitchen. Vivi's had her cans for.
Speaker 4: Months, so you've been getting You've been getting.
Speaker 1: My son wanted Vivy's cans, so she gives them to me.
Speaker 4: But how did he know that she had she was having cans at home.
Speaker 1: She mentioned.
Speaker 2: She didn't mention because you just said. Felix asked her if she has any.
Speaker 1: Care of this the phone.
Speaker 4: I don't believe she's volunteer's volunteering?
Speaker 2: You tell them there she's cleaning up Australia.
Speaker 4: They collecting cans to give Chrissie's kid.
Speaker 2: There's a line of gaths at the door because no one's on reception.
Speaker 4: She's busy anyway, I laughed. She goes, I must have just missed you. I was off putting cans in my in Jason's carp of Felix and I was like, last night I approached you about this and you absolutely.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I'm fine about it.
Speaker 4: Christ found out about it and that you had stolen her son.
Speaker 1: Christy might be headless, but I've not touched her cans.
Speaker 5: Are you sure got big cans?
Speaker 2: You get more money for bigger cans.
Speaker 5: Yeah, bigger cans are looked upon fondly.
Speaker 4: What a can work?
Speaker 1: My son struggles with the.
Speaker 6: Big Let me.
Speaker 1: Can I help it?
Speaker 4: I get use the can with mate doing the collecting.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, last time I drove him down with the wraptor and he.
Speaker 4: In the so at the end of Jesus Boss wrapped or sponsored wrapped. Now what did you do? What did you put in the tray? What did you use the raptorp collecting cans?
Speaker 2: Well, one day had spaghetti bolonnaise in there. At the other day and put a lot of Chrissy's cans in of course office, but he had he.
Speaker 1: Had two bags of cans and he got ten bucks.
Speaker 2: He should give Yeah, you should give Viva half of the super.
Speaker 1: Felix should buy her a box of favorites.
Speaker 2: To say, think you're about seventeen.
Speaker 4: Because when I bought that giant tobler and to take to Robin's house who won the oven, it was like twenty dollars. And then I left in the current melted and I went to get for a roches and they were like nineteen dollars my favorite or dollars.
Speaker 1: And bought fucking Ferrero's the other day and they said half price and they were still.
Speaker 4: Have you been to the colds down here?
Speaker 5: They've got all the shapes and sizes.
Speaker 4: Because I wanted to get the pyramid for to take Robin the pyramide.
Speaker 5: What did you say, she's a pyramid.
Speaker 4: Actually I've got two things to say about gen Z.
Speaker 1: Yes, actually I want a ferra. Just remember remember.
Speaker 4: Our Christmas party last year? Remember Christmas party last year? Did the table setting and put for he can't do today? Gen Z had a fire the five thousand dollar question today and it was about ten pin bowling and she wrote it as tempered t E M p I N bowl And she actually genuinely thinks that was the word tempin bowling, Yeah, from myself. And I was like, isn't it ten pins because there's ten pins and she goes, no, it's tempan bowling because.
Speaker 3: That's the guy that came up with it.
Speaker 2: Doctor Jonathan, you're getting.
Speaker 1: Cocky for you're cooking for a guy about when fucking probo?
Speaker 7: That was real the circle I defended your cans.
Speaker 5: What was the other one?
Speaker 4: Some of your spelling of suburbs today on the computer, scrade.
Speaker 5: Actually all the time Hi, which is spelled h I g h E double t was spelled h y.
Speaker 2: There's been a few that absolute screamers as well.
Speaker 4: Remembers generally because.
Speaker 5: Very stranger she thought Lady Gaga's real name, her real name is Stephanie, and she wrote steakany I'm like.
Speaker 1: Actually spelled to right.
Speaker 4: I never guess that.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Mary, and.
Speaker 4: You got to get the smoke machine.
Speaker 2: Anyway, go get your present. Jenny Z is not a detailscal No. Seven eleven days.
Speaker 4: She's a fun time.
Speaker 1: It's a great time.
Speaker 2: Okay, time must we must go.
Speaker 4: I need to go.
Speaker 1: Got a big day.
Speaker 2: Till I got a big day.
Speaker 5: Everyone in the world today, Wait till I turn my back.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 4: Jason, Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the Socials