Speaker 1: Live on Sky News.
Speaker 2: This is Sharry.
Speaker 3: Good Evening. Welcome to the show.
Speaker 4: Well first tonight, authorities have failed to enforce the law as pro Palestinian protesters celebrated the life of Hamas leader ya Ya Sinwa. They called the terrorist leader a legend who will inspire resistance. In other words, terrorism around the world. These are scenes I never imagined we'd see in our safe country. It's racism I never imagined would be tolerated by political leaders. This was Hyde Park in Sydney yesterday.
Speaker 5: Really injured, he was to get a throng his final defiance. He died warrious deaths amongst these men, one with his people, in defense of his land, of the innocent Palestinian children, slaughtered against a Joda Sidol and vader.
Speaker 3: Can occupier and colonized.
Speaker 6: In his death, he became a legend, a legend to be child hunchentries for a story will live on g inspire, inspire resistance lever around the world.
Speaker 4: That is clearly celebrating a terror leader who killed one thousand, two hundred Israelis and foreigners and also caused thousands of Palestinians to die.
Speaker 3: But her next remarks, in my view, are not only hate speech, but arguably incitement to violence as well.
Speaker 7: Until our life, Brett, we didn't keep fighting.
Speaker 6: Deciist occupation leaders.
Speaker 5: May fling, but the idea of resistance will never die. He's murtyrdom exposed to Israeli propaganda.
Speaker 6: After watching their first turn into pieces, they see one.
Speaker 5: Option, and one option only, that they die fighting like the legends that.
Speaker 6: Came before them.
Speaker 3: The resistance lives on, thank you. How can this be condoned under our laws?
Speaker 4: How can the police and the politicians fail to lift a finger as persecution of Jewish people and celebration of terrorism takes place openly on our streets. I have to say that I personally felt very sad while going through those full speeches today. And what was even worse was that a child, a child, took the microphone to say that she doesn't want Jews who support Israel.
Speaker 3: To live in this country. We don't want no well Zinis.
Speaker 4: To people who support the Jewish State of Israel like I do, like most Jews do. This child is saying she doesn't want us in Australia. How is such racist bile just allowed to go on again and again and again, And it makes me think of this. In the Palestinian territories, the PLO pays families as salary if their children are martyred if they kill themselves while committing terror attacks.
Speaker 3: It's called pay for slay.
Speaker 4: The reason kids grow up happy to end their young lives committing terror attacks is that they're indoctrinated from birth to hate Jews. And this is now happening in Australia. Children from birth are being indoctrinated to hate us.
Speaker 3: And here's more of what this mere child had to say.
Speaker 4: Already, at such a young age, she's filled with so much hate it's arguably child abuse. And it's terrifying to think of what that generation will be when they become adults. And I think it needs to be said that the city streets in Sydney and in Melbourne aren't safe for Jews anymore. On the weekend, the city is a no go zone because it's filled with thousands of these vile protesters. The New South Wales, Victorian and federal governments need to do something about this. Western leaders were criticized for allowing antisemitism to flourish in the thirties, and we're now watching a repeat with no one taking any action, and the hatred isn't just on our streets, it's also on social media. Andrew Tate, with his ten million followers, came out to support Sinowa.
Speaker 3: He said, I can only pray for death.
Speaker 4: As heroic as Yaya Sinwa, brave, defiant in the face of evil, and dedicated to his life's purpose, he deserves eternal rest.
Speaker 3: He earned it. He earned eternal.
Speaker 4: Rest because he worked so hard ordering the rape, murder and burning of babies. Andrew Tate claims he was brave that Sinoa was brave in the face of evil.
Speaker 3: Well, Sinhwa was the face of evil. Argument about that this isn't a matter of subjectivity. It's black and white. He was evil and he wasn't brave. He was a coward who hid in the tunnels while using hostages and Palestinian civilians as human shields. And here's the vision I've sin while going into the tunnels on.
Speaker 4: October sixth, twenty twenty three, where he would then remain hidden for more than a year, while allowing civilians who didn't want this war to suffer and die. The fraudulent feminist Clementine Ford also didn't seem to be upset that a man who caused the rape of dozens of women had been killed. You think she'd be celebrating his death, but of course not, because apparently the rape of Jewish women doesn't count.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 4: Here, she was posting to her hundreds of thousands of Instagram followers.
Speaker 9: To wake up this morning and see, you know, to see the news and to see the way that the corrupt Western Empire is framing is targetting of Sinwa.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Interesting, it's the corrupt Western Empire, not Sinwa. The Australian reports today that Clementine Ford then shared a post that compared Sinwa to Jesus. It said, I'd be careful about banking on the martyrdom of Palestinian resistance. When authorities killed that dude from Nazareth, they believed they had crushed his whole movement. Now we count time from the year of his birth. I mean, come on, how can anyone seriously compare Sinwa, responsible for the massacre of one thy two hundred innocent people, including children in their cots, to Jesus, a man who preached peace and tolerance, a healer and a force for good.
Speaker 3: And by the way, I'll quickly add that.
Speaker 4: She then went on to attack me personally, Clementine Ford calling me a swear word, idiot, and a troll because I had dared to point out that Sinowa would still be alive if Israel had listened to Anthony Albanizi and had a cease fire.
Speaker 3: Now, I just want to reiterate this point.
Speaker 4: There are some areas in life where there's no gray, where there's only black and white, wrong and right, good and evil. And Sinowa was an evil figure who brought tragedy to Israel. He also brought death and destruction to his own people. There was no war on October sixth last year. Every and I mean every Palestinian death is on his conscience. The casualties were his deliberate military strategy.
Speaker 3: He was prepared to let his people die.
Speaker 4: He even stopped from leaving when Israel begged them to evacuate. Also, Sinoa could win the PR battle against Israel because good PR was more important to Sinoa than protecting lives. In fact, he once told Israeli interrogators that the death of one hundred thousand innocent people was worth the return of just one hundred Palestinian terrorists. New York Times columnist Brett Stevens describes Hermas's reign of terror over Palestinians, which he says Sinwa enforced through a regime of Stazi like domestic surveillance and extreme brutality toward anyone who questioned Hermasa's edicts around a foul its moral code, including for the crime of being gay. We cannot allow the social media activists and the angry protesters on our streets.
Speaker 3: To blur the laws of morality.
Speaker 4: Moral law is conduct derived from an objective right and wrong. The laws of morality haven't changed for those celebrating sin.
Speaker 3: Why you are in the wrong.
Speaker 4: No matter how much you spin or yell, you can't turn the murder of children, the slaughter of entire families, the beheading of soldiers, the burning of babies, and the kidnapping of innocent people into righteous acts. The far left and the far right, the woke and the bigots have come full circle and they've joined together to try justify murder, mutilation, and rape, to justify depravity, tragedy, and barbarity. But it's pure anti Semitism. It's racism in disguise. And what's terrifying is that these extremists are given encouragement by leaders like Kamala Harris. In a wink wink, nudge nudge to the hate field protesters, the President said she understands claims that Israel is committing genocide.
Speaker 10: Nine children are dead, nineteen thousand children.
Speaker 3: Listen, it's what he's talking about. It it's real. What he's talking about is real.
Speaker 4: His claim that he said over and over again was accusing Israel of a genocide and the only genocide was by her muss against Israel on October seven. And by the way, neither Kamala Harris nor Joe Biden bothered to call Benjaminette and Yahoo after the assassination attempt on his life over the weekend when Hesbela targeted his home. Donald Trump did make that phone call and an egregious breach of trust. Someone from the Biden administration, and there is an investigation is accused of leaking classified details of Israel's planned strike on Iran.
Speaker 3: Now, this is why Jews, who.
Speaker 4: Have been a political or who may have supported both political parties in the past, are now turning into single issue voters. The new Republican Jewish Coalition advert in the US encapsulates this very point quite well.
Speaker 3: Did you watch the news lately.
Speaker 11: Israel's under attack anti Semitism like I never thought I would see.
Speaker 2: Do we about Samantha's boy Max, No, he got spit on just walking that pen.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's scary. What about Kamalah? Is he defending the squad?
Speaker 12: You know?
Speaker 3: Trump I never cared for, but at least they'll keep us. See. I never voted Republican in my life, but I am voting Trump. Amen.
Speaker 4: And it's the same in Australia as well, where there's been a shocking failure to take action to ensure the safety of all Australians, all of us.
Speaker 3: And we know the reason.
Speaker 4: Politicians don't want to lose the Muslim vote, so they're putting politics above national security. Hate is rising on our streets, the authorities doing nothing about it. I mean, some of these scenes we're seeing, and I'll talk about the arson attack, the suspected arson attack of a Kosher kitchen just on the weekend in North Bondai, Well, these could be scenes from nineteen thirties Germany. Western leaders all pledged never again, and yet here we are. I truly despair. We can't pretend this isn't happening. We all have a responsibility to stand up and say that this racism, this hatred, is unacceptable. We've tolerated it for a year now, We've been begging for action for a year. It is time to vote out leaders who aren't taking this seriously, because no issue has ever been more important. All Right, Well, I have a big show ahead tonight. Is Donald Trump cementing his lead over Kamala Harris Kosher Garda will fill us in, and it's just fifteen days out from the election, plus Albanize's plan to target Peter Dutton personally.
Speaker 3: Ahead of the next election.
Speaker 4: I'll have David Gazzard and Michael downbyond the show. Plus Israel's Special envoy for combating Anti Semitism will join me live to talk about the attempted assassination on Netan Yahoo, and later this hour the businessman offering one hundred thousand dollars for each Palestinian who hands over a hostage.
Speaker 3: He'll also be on the show.
Speaker 4: But now let's bring in Sky News host Steve Price and contributor Joe Hudebrand.
Speaker 3: Welcome to you evening. Thanks very Steve.
Speaker 4: You look at the streets, particularly here and in Melbourne, and you wonder how these scenes, this celebration of terror, nothing less could be condoned.
Speaker 1: Well, it shouldn't be condoned. And you're quite right, and you say that the Jewish people of Melbourne where I am, and in Sydney as well, just don't feel safe going into the CBD at weekends. I mean it's been going on for an entire year now and it just it beggars belief that we can't have some sort of a leadership that stops these demonstrations happening. Now, everyone's got the right to demonstrate, but you don't do it every weekend for a year and scare people off from out in the CBD. I mean, traders in this city know that their profits are going down the drain because people are just simply not coming to town and to celebrate a character like Sinwa, I mean, this is a guy. And how is it with these murderous terrorists They always tend to end up with plenty of money. I mean, we saw that shot you played before of his wife carrying the thirty eight or forty eight thousand dollars whatever it was burke and handbag, and then you've got sacks of food in that tunnel with the UNWA logo on it. So food that was supposed to be from the un for Palestinians who were starving to death ended up in this tunnel. It's just unbelievable.
Speaker 12: It is.
Speaker 4: And you know, I was watching Chris Kenny's show earlier, and he has been such a hero on this topic, like Peter Gretlin, like Andrew Bolt, like Aaron Mouldon, like so many of my colleagues, and I'm so grateful for that. But Chris Kenny had James Patterson on and James called this and I thought it was a really good phase phrase, a crisis of law enforcement.
Speaker 12: Have a look, not only do we have an extremism crisis. Frankly, I think we have a law enforcement crisis. The law hasn't been enforced, the deterrent is not there, and that is why it's getting worse.
Speaker 3: He's right, Joe, Yeah, I think he is.
Speaker 13: And I think there's a couple of problems. One is that there are people who simply do not understand the sort of mechanics what is actually going on here.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 13: You had with those protests yesterday, they were infiltrated by a group with very strong links to his Career, which is an extreme Muslim organization that is banned in other jurisdictions but has not been banned here, So you cannot render them illegal yet because they are not illegal here. And yet they have an extremely hardline position on Israel. They have come very very close to saying abominable things and have said abominable things about Jewish people more generally. So you've got to you've got to do that. And then you have these idiotic, moronic people, these left wing activists who are being used as quite frankly, useful idiots, which is a term of course, that the Bolsheviks used when they were connecting the Russian Revolution. You hear them talking about revolution, and you hear them this is what they're so excited about. These are crazed, mentally ill radicals, and that's offensive to the mentally ill, quite frankly. But these absolute insane, one eyed ideologues who are just waiting for the next revolution because this is almost their kind of fanatical moment, and they think that this is it, and they are being played for fools by actual extremists and in this case, actual terrorists. They are becoming the allies, they are becoming the authenticators, the legitimid of actual terrorists, and that is where they've come and that is why again you see Andrew Tate and Clementine Ford on the same side.
Speaker 3: What does that tell you.
Speaker 13: Just think about that, Clementine, just think about where you've ended up.
Speaker 3: It's absolutely insane, utterly irrational.
Speaker 4: Well, let's turn to Senator Lydia Thorpe now, because she managed to embarrass the entire country on the global stage, because this has gone international when she threw a fit against King Charles and Queen Kimilla, have a look.
Speaker 11: Kind of sign against our people, give up our land back, give us why your style from us.
Speaker 6: Our bones, our star, our baby, our people.
Speaker 3: We want to training in this country. Give Steve.
Speaker 4: My issue is as I said, this has embarrassed Australia. It was predictable that she was going to do this because this is how she carries on in the Senate every other day. So surely this was on the Albanezi government not to invite her to this event because.
Speaker 3: Of the risk that she posed.
Speaker 1: Well, she wants to be a martyr and if they'd done that, that's what would have happened. But it's so predictable. What she did and what she does, and she doesn't understand it because she's too thick. She doesn't understand that every time she has an outburst like that, particularly in front of King Charles, but in front of anybody, when she has these stupid outbursts that she's prone to make, she just sets back the indigenous rights movement by dozens and dozens of years.
Speaker 3: I mean, what do you think.
Speaker 1: People who are in favor of rewriting some of the history that we have with Indigenous Australians do when they see that sort of performance. I mean, it just turns everybody off. She should, you're right, never been allowed in there. But look, in a sense, I'm pleased she did and was allowed to do it, because it just shows what a moron she is.
Speaker 4: We already knew she was a moro on though, Joe and I don't think the King and the Queen, whether you support the Monicu or not, I don't think they should have had to be treated like this.
Speaker 13: No, and I don't think she's embarrassed the country, to be honest, I just think she's embarrassed herself. I mean, Lydia thoughte acts like a child. It's not a matter of sort of her politics or where she sits on the political spectrum anymore. It's just that she's a child who can't control her emotions, and she has childish outbursts where she says, you know, idiotically, childlike, simplistic things that have no real bearing to actual history or to the actual political landscape.
Speaker 3: Now, she's honestly like she shouldn't have been invited there.
Speaker 13: She's certainly never been invited. I'm surprised. I mean it was in the Great Hall of Parliament. She's a senator. I presume she has.
Speaker 3: Access to it, very tied security.
Speaker 4: I saw the invitation, invitation only there's no question she shouldn't have been invited here.
Speaker 13: She'd hand back that bear that she stole.
Speaker 4: Now, Quantus workers who were found to have been illegally sacked during the COVID pandemic in twenty twenty will now receive financial compensation from the airline.
Speaker 3: This was a federal court ruling today.
Speaker 4: They found that Quantus broke the law when it stood down one thousand, seven hundred ground crew in August twenty twenty. Steve, this is going to be a multi million dollar bill now from Quantus.
Speaker 1: Well, you can't see how they're not going to have to pay compensation to the rest of the ground crew. I mean seventeen hundred. There was three payments today, one of thirty, one of forty, and one of one hundred thousand dollars. Now, this all happened, of course at the tail end of COVID and quantas would appear, was always going to outsource its crew on the ground. They never wanted to have to employ the baggage hand and the people were working underneath the wings, and so they thought that they could do it while COVID was still a problem. And now it's come back to bot them because of what's gone on. Of course with these three court cases, now these were test cases. What happens next, We're going to have to wait and see.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and there could be similar actions taken by people who were sacked in other industries.
Speaker 3: I'm going to turn to Channel nine.
Speaker 4: Deeply troubling allegations today that a senior male manager at nine Entertainment has been accused of rape by a junior female staff member. This in the Australian. It's one of many investigations that are now underway. A nine's acting CEO, Matt Stanton and his tip to become the permanent CEO there. He's confirmed that some of these active probes are being led by an external investigator.
Speaker 14: Joe.
Speaker 4: I mean, these are criminal allegations, very serious. How do you think Channel nine has handled this whole saga well?
Speaker 13: I think self evidently, the fact that the chair has gone, the CEO has gone, and even the face of their kind of their chief spin doctor Vic Bucken, who's a very nice person, she's gone as well, tells you how well they've handled it, and that is appallingly. I think in a situation like this, probably the worst thing you can do is go to ground and pretend that everything's hunky dory and that there is no problem, which is basically what they did with the sort of snow job on Darren Wick's departure. And then having done that, I think you have to basically say, right, sorry, fair cop, we've been caught. We're going to make it an open book. But already there were questions whether or not the report would even be released, and then there's questions about whether or not the board has actually I mean, all this sort of bullying and harassment and sexual assault appears to have been done by the vibe. I mean, where are the people who caused all this harm? Where are the people who actually said, you know, who bullied these poor women out of and overwhelmingly was women out of the organization or made them feel so anxious they could barely face going to work, like who did it? I mean, they've got Ray Hadley say, oh, this culture of bullying has to stop. I tell you what would right Hadley is complaining about a culture of bullying. You know, there's something really fishy.
Speaker 4: I don't know what you're trying to apply there, Joe, quite seriously, because Ray's never been anything but a wonderful, generous gentleman, huge supporter of my journalism.
Speaker 13: Personally, I've never seen it to your journalist, certainly, but I think that I think some of the people who have worked with him in the past might have.
Speaker 4: Haven't any evidence of that myself. Steve Price, Joe Hilda Brand, thank you both, Thank you very much. Now let's turn to the United States. Now, only fifteen days until the presidential election, and it's been a rollercoaster of a campaign and today was no different. As you might have seen. By now, Donald Trump landed himself a job at McDonald's here he was working the drive through.
Speaker 11: I like this.
Speaker 6: I think I'm welcome back and do it again.
Speaker 7: Thank you never touches the human hand.
Speaker 5: Very good, nation ful.
Speaker 11: How are you? Thank you, mister President, to many possible but hordy people like us me.
Speaker 10: I mean, I can see we.
Speaker 11: Prayed for you.
Speaker 3: And that was on the outskirts of Philadelphia.
Speaker 4: Now he used this stunt to take a swipe at Kamala Harris, and he accused her of lying about working McDonald's.
Speaker 15: I've now worked for fifteen minutes more than Kamala.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna put this on your resume?
Speaker 2: It never worked here?
Speaker 11: Why would she lie about this sport like that?
Speaker 4: So he's been put on your resume.
Speaker 13: Worked at McDonald's.
Speaker 3: Why would she lie about that?
Speaker 6: Why?
Speaker 1: Because she's lying?
Speaker 5: Kamala.
Speaker 4: This one, okay, let's bring in Sky Newese contributor Kosha Gada Kosher.
Speaker 3: This has gone viral. Do you think it gives him a leg up?
Speaker 4: Does it help him be seen as a man of the people in one of the key battleground states.
Speaker 8: Yes, I think it helps him in a few ways. Shows. So one is there is this long tradition of retail politics where you're engaging with small groups of people, really one on one in a way that has a different power than big rallies and mass media, and that's really fallen by the wayside in recent times. Not everybody has that common touch, as you say, and Trump has always been very good at that. So it sort of reminds people about that humanizes him. The second is it did allow him to create this media cycle again about did Kama Harris work and McDonald's or not. The two campaigns have been pointing fingers about that and there hasn't been evidence either way, but it sort of goes to that point, that allegation he's been making. And the third is it controls the media cycle because we've got fifteen days left, that's fifteen media cycles or less. And as you say, this thing has gone viral, it's all anybody's talking about. And then you know, he knocks one more in the can and there's just that thirteen or fourteen more days to go in which he wants to continue to suck up the oxygen with the media.
Speaker 4: Well, let's have a look at that, because two weeks out, who is ahead? The Fox News' latest national survey does have Trump ahead nationally, but then not in the seven battleground states.
Speaker 3: So how do you read how the polls are looking at the moment.
Speaker 8: So the polls have been tightening more and more and they're either within the margin of air with him down a couple points or up a couple points. But it's pretty much tied, I would say at the stage, and all of that bounce had advantaged that Kamala Harris enjoyed when Biden stepped to decide, seems to have settled in a tide race. There's a couple other metrics that we now have beyond the polls, since we're so close to the election. That's voter registrations, which is one step towards its we don't have mandatory voting in the US, it's one step towards the act of voting if you took the step to registrative vote. And Democrats have historically been really, really strong. They're just much better at turning out the vote in the ground game, and their advantage seems to really be a voting Republican grassroots organizations have really closed that gap. And then the third thing is early voting is open in a lot of states right now, and again Democrats really do much better with really building historically, but Republicans seem to be surging in a lot of the steats. So put those three things together with the polls, it feels like the momentum is definitely in Trump's fever. Election d should typically fever him and he comes in strong, But fifteen d's is a lifetime in politics, and anything can happen. Yet, bottom line is this recistill very vertaight.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And the other point to make, of course, is that in the past, the polls have not properly recognized the Trump vote. You know, there's been this suggestion that people who are going to support Trump don't tell polsters, and it's why his win against Hillary Clinton was such a shock. Just finally, before you go, CBS has finally addressed the allegations that had edited its interview with Kamala Harris. They say this accusation is false. They said in a statement that sixty Minutes gave an excerpt of our interview to Face the Nation that used a longer section of her answer than that on sixty Minutes, but a different portion of the response. So basically Kamala, So basically Koha. They're saying that the response they used from Kamala Harris painted her in a more favorable light. And the question remains whether they would have done the same to Donald Trump.
Speaker 8: Yes, and I think you know, all evidence to the contrary them and every other media outlet. Splicing and taking things out of context and all of that to either harm a candidate in this case help a candidate is something that happens all the time. What's interesting here, though, is there is precedent with CBS itself to release full unedited transcripts because the reason that they gave that they needed to edit in order to fit it into the time slot doesn't really make sense because you can always in the digital era release the whole thing separately. They did it with form Attorney General Bill Barr in twenty nineteen, they did it with Trump himself in twenty twenty. They did it with the Federal Reserve chure Jero and Powell just earlier this year. So they have done that, and the fact that they're not doing it here is just raising more questions and putting them into heat that they probably don't need to be in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, Kosha Gada, thank you very much for your insights. Now still to come inside Albanese's plan to target Peter Dutton ahead of the federal election. Plus Israel's special envoy for combating anti Semitism would join me live after the assassination attempt on Netanyahu. That's after this quick break, welcome back. Israeli Prime Minister venture In Netanyahu has vowed to retaliate after an assassination attempt by Iran via their proxy Hesbala on the weekend. His home was targeted and he warned this was a grave mistake.
Speaker 13: Prime Minister, how is he going well?
Speaker 2: Two days ago we took out Yuka Sunwar, the terrorist mastermind whose goons beheaded our men, raped our women, burnt babies alive. We took them out and we're continuing our battle with Iran's other terrorist boxies. We're going to win this war. So were something to tear you.
Speaker 3: No defiant there.
Speaker 4: And thankfully Netanyahu and his wife Sarah weren't at home in cesarea when Hesbela launched three drones on Saturday. But you have to ask, why is Katar harboring the likely new leader of hermas.
Speaker 3: Khalil al Haya.
Speaker 4: Where is the international pressure on Qatar to force the release of the hostages and to stop protecting these Hermas leaders. Why does the international community, why are we not hearing from the likes of Penny Wong proper pressure on Qatar?
Speaker 3: Only Israel. Well that's cross live now to Ranana, where I'm joined by.
Speaker 4: Israel's Special Envoy for combating anti Semitism, Mikhail Kuttler Winch Mikhal, thank you very much for your time. Look, we have to hope that ned and Yah who is stepping up what you'd presume is already tough security amid this alarming assassination attept.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you're one hundred percent right. It is alarming, and it is yet one more symptom of what you referred to, which is actually the emboldening of genocidal terror proxies Hamas is Balah, the Huthi's of a murderous Islamic regime in Iran, all of them hell bent and openly intent to annihilate the State of Israel and murder Jews, just like mind comf. And the unbelievable fact that we have been in this sort of multi front war on the State of Israel launched on October seventh, but not at all ended on October seventh and I don't know if you viewers know, but just in the last forty eight hours, barrages hundreds of rockets have targeted Israel's North Haifa, in the cities along the coast from up north. Here's Bala, one of the genocidal terror proxies. Meaning the emboldening of these terror proxies and they're supporting murderous regime in Iran is what should trouble all democracies because in fact, what they indicate is that those end are in bold into attack in this war of barbarism and civilization all of our democracies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, now, Mickel and your role, you're combating antisemitism. We're seeing this in unprecedented levels since the Second World War internationally. Just in Sydney on the weekend, a famous Jewish kosher kitchen in North Bondai was destroyed by fire in the early hours of Sunday morning. New South Wales police say that they're treating the fire at Lewis's Continental Kitchen as suspicious. They say it's too early to tell if it was a targeted arson attack. Michael, this extreme antisemitism, how do political leaders need to be dealing with this?
Speaker 11: Well, that fire should be sounding the alarms in Sydney, Australia, as it should be on the streets of Toronto, Berlin, Paris, New York, in which we have seen not just a rise but at tsunami of anti Semitic attacks targeting businesses, individion rules, students, on campuses, on streets, online, everywhere we have looked over the last year, since October the seventh, we have seen hundreds of percentages rises in antisemitism, and that tsunami of antisemitism, as I said, should be sounding the fire alarms, not just in Sydney, Australia, because the very same anti Semitism that fueled the atrocities, the war crimes, the crimes against humanity that were perpetrated on October the seventh, and I remind us that burned alive and raped and mutilated and murdered and abducted hundreds of Israelis dancing at a peace festival or sleeping in their beds, the very same anti semitism fuels the responses that we have seen not just to those atrocities, war crimes and crimes against humanity, but to the multi front war raging since from up north, from down south, from the Red Sea. Around the world, the same antisemitism is actual, le typified or very much what is manifested in the attacks we have seen in Sydney included. And that is what makes this an existential moment, not just for the state of Israel, the Jewish state, and not just for Jews around the world that are attacked as a result or as a response of this raging war, but actually for the spaces and the places, including Sydney, Australia, in which anti Semitism has been on this consistent rise.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And of course this is coupled with those shocking pro Palestinian rallies that we see globally, praise for the hamas leader, Sinoa as a martyr, as a legend. I mean, this is people who claim to be calling for peace and in fact they're just perpetuating hatred. Michael Cutler Wench, thank you very much for your strength and speaking out about this and traveling around the world to try and combat anti Semitism.
Speaker 3: It's so important.
Speaker 11: Thank you, thank you, And if I may share, you just add another word that those rallies are not pro Palestinian. Anyone who cares for Palestinians would be calling to free Palestinians from Hamasa Genostatletair organization, the people of Lebanon from Krisbalah Genesatalta organization, and frankly the people of Iran from a murderous Islamic regime that does those very same things to the people in those places, using them as human sacrifices, shields and weapons.
Speaker 4: Yeah, completely correct, and I had spoke about some of that earlier in the show as well.
Speaker 3: You are one hundred percent right. We are all pro Palestinian.
Speaker 4: We all want Palestinians to live, innocent civilians to live, and none of us want them to be killed.
Speaker 3: This is all every death, as I said, is.
Speaker 4: On Hamasa's conscience, on Sinwa's conscious. Thank you very much for your time. Now after the break, inside Anthony Albanese's plan to win the election. Nothing about policies, all about targeting Dutton the man.
Speaker 3: My political panel.
Speaker 4: Is up next, and later one businessman is putting his money where his mouth is to get the hostages home.
Speaker 3: Stay tuned, welcome back.
Speaker 4: Well, let's bring in former advisor to John Howard, David Gazard and former Chair of the Parliamentary Foreign Affairs Committee, Michael Dandy welcome to you both. Look, let's start with these reports today that Labour's developed a cunning strategy to win the next election nothing to do with improving life in Australia. According to The Australian Albanezi as plotting yet another negative campaign against Peter Dutton.
Speaker 3: They say it's going to focus on.
Speaker 4: His arrogant, aggressive and reckless personality instead of his policies. Well, David Gazard, I mean, this was the strategy that was used against Scott Morrison.
Speaker 3: It was successful. Do you think it's going to work now, Well, there's.
Speaker 15: No doubt that some form of negative campaigning does work. You might remember and certainly or are the panelists will when on Howard referred to Kim Beasley as having no ticker and the press their collective heads exploded when he did that. But it did seed into the community's mind if it wasn't there already, that he wasn't up to the job of being PM.
Speaker 14: Now.
Speaker 15: There was something that went with that, though, and that was John Howard running on a reform agend. It had one term.
Speaker 11: People knew who he was.
Speaker 15: He was campaigning for GST and tax reform. More broadly, it's hard to know that the tried and true formula that Labor adopted against Scott Morrison and has really done for two and a half years now against Peter Dutton is going to be successful when the voters have had a chance to look at the Labor Party and say well, what are they campaigning for in a second term. So, no doubt there'll be some successes and it will be taken up with the light by sections of social media and friends in the press gallery. But whether or not it convinces regular people who've sat and had two and a half years, three years by the time we go to the polls to say, well are they worth going around again? All I see from the Labor Party and the anthony out of Albanisi is a negative campaign. I don't know it's easy to do from opposition that it is from government.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly, because of course in government you've got the responsibility to fix everything.
Speaker 3: Michael.
Speaker 4: I don't mean to put you on the spot with this questions, with this question, but you know alban easy, Pennywang, these were your colleagues, you were in the Federal Labor team for many, many years.
Speaker 3: Do you think they deserve to win a game?
Speaker 10: Well, it's changed very dramatically since I was there. Sherry, Bill Shorten and Kim Beasley will leaders from the right where the center of Australian politics lies. I think his negative campaigning is very similar to Cameawa's strategy against Trump. I'm not sure it'll Workton seems to have picked the zeit guys to the Australian people with the referendum. Sixty percent of Australian support Dutton's opposition to these mad rallies that you were talking about before, according to The Herald, and I think he's a positive pro nuclear campaign in a Uranium rich Australia is eventually going to turn up Trump's him too. So the way to answer it is by taking keating s Bob Hawk policy positions and that will beat negative campaigning.
Speaker 3: Well, let's pick.
Speaker 4: Up on your reference there to Dutton's nuclear plan, because he's gone to war with another ABC journalist, this time over whether or not Western Australian town Collie supports nuclear energy.
Speaker 7: Have a look, how do you know the vast majority of the public in Colligue support Well, how do you know that they don't Well, I have spoken to a number of them, I have seen you've spoken to a single member of the public, not just the shape.
Speaker 14: Oh look, I understand the position of the ABC. The ABC has an ideological position because that's an issue for you. I don't really care. I'm not interested in the politics at the ABC. Well you can, you can be an advocate, will be a journalist. I think the ABC using taxpayers.
Speaker 7: Money in the advocacy position. I'm just asking the why you haven't met with the people I think.
Speaker 14: I think your advocacy position is fine, that's fine, but when you've been employed by the ABC, I just think your job is to be impartial.
Speaker 4: David, do you think the ABC is taking an anti nuclear position and this isn't the first time we've seen Dutton come out very strongly against ABC journalists during press conferences.
Speaker 3: Do you think it's going to work for him?
Speaker 15: Yeah, of course that they're they're going with an anti Dutton position. They they always back and advocate for labor. Peter Dutton would know far more about what the community thinks on nuclear, by the way, than that reporter would. And the idea that you could ask a few friendly locals around you and then bowl up a question the leader of the opposition who's been advocating this position across Australia is actually fascical. I mean, it shows how little that reporter knows about the process of politics to believe that you talking to a few locals gives you the right to ask a question to the opposition leader who's advocating a position and has done so strongly and would be polling it. I mean, it's ridiculous, right, But this is where we get to with media and Australia. More and more, we're seeing it right across the Western world as camps within the media become increasingly polarized. We're not as far down the track as they are in the US, where Donald Trump just comes out and says, well, that's just fake news, but we're perilously close to that.
Speaker 13: And this is where you go for someone like Peter Dutton.
Speaker 15: They've got very little choice but to sort of say, well, hang on, I'm never going to get a fair go out of this reporter. I'm never going to get a fair go out of the ABC. So they go to the intent of the question and they ascribe a political motive to the asking of that question.
Speaker 4: What do you think, Mike, I mean, you've said that you think that the nuclear position is working for Dutton because it is a strong reform position like that taken under the hot Keating era. He is going to the election with a big vision. But it's whether the policy is still controversial or whether the majority of Australians do support it.
Speaker 3: We just don't know that yet.
Speaker 10: It is controversial. But Paul Chris Bowen and the ABC haven't caught up with the fact that in today's Financial Times front page there's a surge in nuclear our stocks in America as Google and Amazon are both building huge data centers to be powered by these small modular reactors. So you have to be smart address all or the problems in nuclear energy. But the technology is going to beat all of these neanderthalsarticularly in a Uranian rich country like Australia, if Dunne sticks to policy prescriptions and labor just does this negative you know, he's a ball guy and he's an ex policeman. That's all childish, infant tom alcentraate on the issues, and.
Speaker 3: They have they have attacked his appearance.
Speaker 4: They've accused him in the past of looking like a potato really juvenile things all right, David Gazard, Michael Downby, thank you both. For your time tonight now still to come. One entrepreneur is offering a cash reward for the safe return of hostages. I'll speak with Daniel Burnbaum about his plan after this quick break. Well, the former Soda Stream chief executive Daniel Bernbaum has revealed his bold offer to Palestinians who help returning Israeli hostages still being held in Gaza.
Speaker 3: Have a look.
Speaker 16: This is a message for the good people in Gaza. I have an offer for you. Anyone who delivers from a living Israeli prisoner will receive one hundred thousand dollars that would be paid either by cash or by Bitcoin as you prefer.
Speaker 10: Don't wait.
Speaker 16: This offer is valid until Wednesday midnight, October twenty fourth.
Speaker 7: Just a few days.
Speaker 4: And this adds to the Prime Minister net and Yahoo's promise of immunity for those who return living hostages. I'm plased to say businessman Daniel Bernbaum joins me live now from Israel. Daniel, this is very innovative because many people are putting the problem of bringing the hostages home in the too hard basket. You aren't what made you come up with this idea and make this incredibly generous offer.
Speaker 16: Well, I can tell you that Israeli's pretty much all of us. I've been looking for ways to help this terrible tragedy for about a year now, and there hasn't been a way.
Speaker 8: I mean, what can you do.
Speaker 16: You're a citizen, you're a business person, what could you do? And then all of a sudden, after Snoar's elimination on Thursday afternoon, there became an opportunity. At least I felt there was an opportunity to embrace Benjamin Eataniao's offer to provide immunity and free passage to any Palestinian who hands over a hostage, and add to that a third leg, the leg of financial compensation. I think, you know, you got to hit on the iron when it's hot. There seems to be an opportunity here. There might be chaos, Mayhem and the tunnels of Gaza, and you know, there have been so many eliminations there, and they must also be hungry and frustrated themselves, all the people who are holding hostages. Maybe maybe maybe someone there, maybe a family member of a Hamas person, would would finally want to make a better life for themselves and build a future. Get out of Gaza, get some money, and let's get some hostages back alive. There's a window of opportunity here.
Speaker 3: It might be too early to ask this, but have you had anyone contacting you so far?
Speaker 16: It's not too early. You can ask your production team how difficult it's been to reach me. And I'm getting the more than one hundred contacts so far only in the last twenty four hours. I'm passing on these contacts, the stuff that's not obvious trash obviously. I'm passing it on to the Israeli authorities that they can go ahead and investigate and hopefully we'll get we'll get a lead for a real life hostage.
Speaker 3: Well, that is incredible.
Speaker 4: If you manage to bring someone home, honestly, you will be an international hero, just finally in.
Speaker 3: Tragic I don't want to be a hero show now, but you will be.
Speaker 4: We need our hostages brought home. We need these people brought home. One hundred and one still still there. But Daniel, I just want to share before we go, we've got less than a minute left. Shirell Golan she's a survivor of the.
Speaker 3: Nova Music Festival.
Speaker 4: She took her own life on her twenty second birthday just yesterday. I think the world forgets the trauma that people who survived are still going through.
Speaker 16: That's right. The Charill actually lives very close to my hometown, and it's a terrible tragedy. More than fifty people who have already taken their lives among those who are in the festival. Remember three hundred and sixty four people were killed in that festival, but another more than two thousand have witnessed terrible, terrible atrocities. And PTSD is a big problem, very difficult to deal with. But you know, we all embrace them. But I have no you know, I'm not an expert in the topic, but it's such a sad situation. I can tell you that all of Israel is right now in PTSD, the whole country pain and agony, and until we get the hostages back, we won't even be able to turn the corner and go and heal ourselves and create a future for our children and also for the Palestinians.
Speaker 1: We want them to be happy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we will do.
Speaker 11: You.
Speaker 3: We're out of time.
Speaker 4: Thank you for your courage, thank you for joining us. All right, here's Paul Marie. I'll see you tomorrow at eight thirty