Speaker 1: Jason on Nomber one hundred.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning everybody, Welcome to your Wednesday.
Speaker 3: Good morning Melbourne, Happy Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Feeling you're sick yesterday?
Speaker 2: Get there.
Speaker 1: So you've got the man flu, but you did the test.
Speaker 3: You don't have because COVID, COVID all these people with COVID, COVID back.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's not what it used about anything.
Speaker 2: Influenza A and influenza B.
Speaker 1: You don't have any of those.
Speaker 2: Serious, don't have any of those because manfully got me bad.
Speaker 1: How much did you winjuret home yesterday?
Speaker 2: I just stayed in bed, just stayed in. Do you know what I ate? Well?
Speaker 1: I heard you were out getting ice cream at one point.
Speaker 2: I was not out getting ice cream.
Speaker 1: That's what I was telling you.
Speaker 2: Tell us I a peas and mint sauce. Thought of you? Wow?
Speaker 1: Just did you have me with?
Speaker 2: No? Just a bowl of peace?
Speaker 4: You are a strange character.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: For what time of day?
Speaker 2: That was maybe ten am and then I had to get at two. When you're sick, you just feel like veggies or something.
Speaker 1: Well, no, I would have a soup.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know soup freaks me.
Speaker 1: What did you boil peas, or do you have frozen peas?
Speaker 2: Frozen peas and boiled them and then.
Speaker 1: We're just with minta at ten a. M No, that's not that's not a normal thing to have.
Speaker 3: I mean I copped it when you wanted to have a fur at nine am the other day.
Speaker 1: I mean that's I love bone broth in the morning.
Speaker 3: Just frozen peas as I eat this meal, or you would have them with a roast.
Speaker 4: I would have them as a side, you know, why not?
Speaker 2: But why do sides have to be?
Speaker 4: What color? Did you use a spoon?
Speaker 2: I want a spoon? He did?
Speaker 1: Did you pretend you what you were eating?
Speaker 3: Soup?
Speaker 1: Why didn't you have soup?
Speaker 2: Because I don't like so the texture freaks me out.
Speaker 1: So it was sort of just slimy peas. I went slimy minstrels makes them slimy?
Speaker 3: Come on, the text is even weirder.
Speaker 2: Moist peas?
Speaker 1: Did you swallow them whole? Did to chew them? Did you have them throw a straw?
Speaker 2: Do you want me to make some? I'll bring him in.
Speaker 1: No, thank you very much for the kind offer.
Speaker 4: Look, it is a bit strange, you must admit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know, when you're sick.
Speaker 4: Whatever makes you feel good, Thank you, thank you, and do you feel a bit better?
Speaker 2: I reckon it was the peace.
Speaker 1: Nah, I don't know about that. What about like a pean ham soup?
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, I'm not great on ham either.
Speaker 3: But what about like a chunky vegetable soup where it's not blended.
Speaker 2: I've just never had soup, but you have full all the time. Yeah, that's not a soup.
Speaker 1: You basically have that is exactly what that is.
Speaker 2: It's now that's chicken in a little swimming pool of.
Speaker 4: Chicken soup mid soup. Last night that's.
Speaker 2: Still on this Hey, can I talk? Was it seventeen million dollars? That was one last seventy mil.
Speaker 1: Oh was that last night?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Victorian go off? It went off. The jackpot has gone off. There on the hunt for the lucky winner somewhere in Australia at the moment.
Speaker 1: So they don't know what state.
Speaker 2: You got akym in the car.
Speaker 1: They don't know what state.
Speaker 4: No, they haven't declared it.
Speaker 1: Do you know it was a physical ticket or on the internet.
Speaker 4: I don't know yet.
Speaker 1: Okay, if you're waking up and you bought a ticket, check it.
Speaker 2: My sisters and I are part of a little syndicate together on os Loto, and I wake up this morning and I saw that one of the sisters, the urban one Latisha, had put down or not the bet, but put the ticket in. I hadn't transferred my money.
Speaker 1: If you want, ye, No, you got to transfer before the day.
Speaker 2: Well this is should I transfer now? In case where you.
Speaker 3: Should any Well, no, you should transfer anyway, even if you've lost. Otherwise you'll never been back in the syndicate. But I think if you've won, it's too late.
Speaker 2: Bright, No, No, but we don't know.
Speaker 4: If you've won, it's going to current affair. It's oh, that will resolve it.
Speaker 3: I don't think the ruling will be you didn't pay, You didn't, you're out.
Speaker 2: We'll hang up. Let's not jump to your that's how works. We don't know that we do.
Speaker 1: I've seen it.
Speaker 2: Something nice with the You wouldn't.
Speaker 4: Have a contract. Is there a contract in place?
Speaker 2: As text messages?
Speaker 4: That's almost enough.
Speaker 3: I don't think if you've paid for it, though, Well, we don't know where's Tracy, She busy grim sure on the phone, she'll tell us.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think it's Laylor these days isn't it.
Speaker 1: But Tracy's the.
Speaker 2: O grads with your neighbors fancy Tracy is the one that imagine being Tracy's neighbor, Tracy's answering machine.
Speaker 3: I did my U ten work experience in the Current Affair office and nice to have to listen to the answering machine messages that people had left and the people they'd be like, Hi, Current Affair, it's Jenny, and I'm about to cut down my neighbor's fence.
Speaker 5: You better call me back.
Speaker 3: And I'd be like, what do I do with that? And they're like, I'll just delete it, go to the next one.
Speaker 1: If there's anything new every day, that's what.
Speaker 2: Katy Perry, Hot and cold morning everyone. Thanks to Shelbady Express. You're on the air with Ason Lauren Clinty as well.
Speaker 1: It's cold, it's going.
Speaker 2: To be a cold couple of days.
Speaker 1: Well, it's a long weekend coming up.
Speaker 3: That's a little that'll put a little spark in this step if you've forgot a little sparking stept about bringing step, bouncing step if you've forgotten. But it is going to be a cold King's Birthday and a cold long weekend that the whole country doesn't have King's birth down Sunday.
Speaker 4: No, you get to choose when the king has his birthday.
Speaker 3: Victoria in New South Wales Queensland are separate and.
Speaker 2: Last week and they were like, it's King's birthday here today.
Speaker 1: Today, it was last week. Why isn't there just a universal But he's.
Speaker 4: Actually is in like September or something.
Speaker 2: It's far far away from he's really dragging out.
Speaker 3: Didn't they do it on the King's birthday or on the Queen's birthday?
Speaker 4: But I don't know, seems stretch.
Speaker 3: Is it always on a long weekend? Always a Monday, Yes, it's like Wednesday. Yeah, anyway, it's going to be chilly for the King's birthday.
Speaker 2: What's weather like tomorrow night?
Speaker 3: I think actually tomorrow is the only dry day in the next few days.
Speaker 6: No rain Tomorrow Old Fourteenday night wedding.
Speaker 4: Yes, and it's a travel Inglewood, Inglewood. This is the swimming Inglewood's up north.
Speaker 1: What it's his kids swimming teacher.
Speaker 2: He's saying, this kid, she's like a family friend.
Speaker 3: And given that he doesn't leave the house for anybody, you must really like the swimming.
Speaker 4: Are you banking free swimming lessons.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, she doesn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, getting a discount charging her to host the wedding.
Speaker 2: Absolutely not. She doesn't teach swimming to the kids anymore.
Speaker 4: It's a lot nicer when you had a day off, Wasn't it really just feel attacked?
Speaker 1: I lost a day of ribbing him though, So we'll go doubly.
Speaker 2: Oh good. But yeah, she doesn't teach kids anymore. But we just got to know the family.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so are you not giving her a gift? Because your gifte.
Speaker 2: We'll give a gift. There's a little wishing.
Speaker 1: Well, are you going to give us a gift? A rash kickboard.
Speaker 2: One of those foam tubes, different colors?
Speaker 1: The horsey? Are they called a horsey?
Speaker 2: Don't know. I caught up with her and her fiance on the weekend to run through the details.
Speaker 1: What are their names? What are the happy couple's names?
Speaker 2: Zoe and Ned?
Speaker 1: Zoe and Ned strong names neds.
Speaker 2: I've only got to know a couple of times. Ned's family is a little bit safer I've.
Speaker 3: Been, I know, but it's hard to mc when you don't know both of the family.
Speaker 2: Well, that's why I want to catch up with them. We got to know their story. I said, how'd you guys meet.
Speaker 1: But the MC or the celebrant?
Speaker 2: No, the MC in the pool, I'd burn up. No, they met online.
Speaker 1: Are they wearing speedos?
Speaker 2: No, we're not wearing swimmers like apart from.
Speaker 1: Is it a swimming theme? Twitting the wedding to the pool obviously? Are the kids invited?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, but you met her through the kids?
Speaker 2: I know, but I don't want them cry and think it'll be swimming lessons. They're not going.
Speaker 4: It's kid for a swimming teacher to Ned is not busy.
Speaker 3: He's not a swimming teat he making any swimming gags. What's your opening line at the wedding?
Speaker 2: Even think about swimming game?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, we are drowning, enjoying, No, not drowning, head above the water.
Speaker 2: I went home last week and I said to Lauren, gave me the suggestion, Remember you saw that viral.
Speaker 1: Is another one.
Speaker 3: There's another one where the bride is singing to her maid of honor, which is her sister.
Speaker 1: You are going to scream.
Speaker 3: When I sent it to my best friend last night and I was like, do you want me to do this to you at my wedding oh, she's also you should put something into something because the.
Speaker 2: Video you showed me was a bridesmaid singing adele to the bride, and I just suggested it to the bride on the weekend. Hello from the MC.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, what about a swimming theme song? Is any Why don't you just put your scrip a song about swimming?
Speaker 4: Should I just put your script down and go? You know what, I don't need a script. I'm just gonna freestyle.
Speaker 1: Good one.
Speaker 3: You should get a cameo message from Arnie Tipmas as well.
Speaker 2: Yes, if everyone I like to look to the screens. Now, your fearless leader has some words for you. Should I just can't take the suit off and be in a rashy and swim It's.
Speaker 4: Good, No, you don't do that.
Speaker 3: The swimming gags are good, but keep your rushing always. Are you wearing a boater? What's the dress code?
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna wear a suit.
Speaker 1: What's the dress code?
Speaker 2: Suit and tie?
Speaker 3: I guess well, no, you have to check them. It might be black. If it's black tie, go to is it outdoors?
Speaker 2: Out door ceremony?
Speaker 1: It's going to be fourteen degrees? What was she thinking?
Speaker 2: I know? And then when moving, you're gonna.
Speaker 1: Wear a fur coat like a fur.
Speaker 2: What like snoop dog like snoop? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, just to be subtle.
Speaker 1: Enough about you, Zoe and ned more about me.
Speaker 2: No, we'll not be wearing a flippers. Stupid question. I'll report back on Friday how things go and the it's a Thursday night.
Speaker 3: And then you'll come. She's probably got to do swimming lessons on Friday Saturday.
Speaker 2: You can't take that off. It's just got a quarter past six. Your chance to win a cheeky thousand dollars nice and early. Thanks mates, Lego Masters, I'll give you a chance to play the Lego Drop coming out next here on over right across Melbourne. This is over one hundred. You're on the air with Jace Lauren, just going twenty three past six. She's going to be a cold one for the next few days. I was going to bring some Lego into Hide and Seek when we go. Okay, I think we need activity.
Speaker 4: Whatever stimulate stimulates.
Speaker 2: You are your puzzle guy.
Speaker 1: No, okay, I quite like puzzles.
Speaker 2: Board games. She'll bring some ball games, scrabble.
Speaker 4: I don't mind the Krazzel in the New Idea what's across the one with the arrows, the celebrity crazy Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: A good one.
Speaker 1: Cross.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It meets a puzzle.
Speaker 2: Exactly hiding in nineteen eighty six.
Speaker 1: The other one where all the numbers are in the square.
Speaker 4: A number. I like it.
Speaker 1: It goes to nine.
Speaker 2: Anyway, we'll get to that in the second first though book, the book A thousand dollars, Lego drop a thousand dollars if you can work out how many bricks we are dropping this morning?
Speaker 1: All right, Clint has the Lego bricks in his hands.
Speaker 3: He's shaking them up and he's going to drop them on the desk and then Melbourne. It is up to you to guess how many bricks he has dropped. Clint, give him a shake.
Speaker 2: Okay, on the desk in front of you. Here we go. Your hands look full, okay, okay, you ready?
Speaker 1: Oh all right, let's go to Meggie Morigle. Good morning, Hello, hello Meg.
Speaker 2: There was a fear there. What are we locking in for A thousand dollars? How many Lego bricks?
Speaker 4: A seven?
Speaker 3: H Sorry, Hi, this is a game of higher or lower Melbourne Hayden in Vermont, have a guess how many lego bricks.
Speaker 1: Do you think Clint are dropped?
Speaker 8: I'll go fifteen?
Speaker 1: Ooh higher, Hayden, not too bad?
Speaker 2: Do you want to hear him again?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: They've gone all over the floor, They've gone everywhere. There's at least six on the floor on your hands and knees. Dan, you go higher than fifteen? Meghan and Croyden, Good.
Speaker 1: Morning, here we go, Megan, are you Meghan or Meghan?
Speaker 2: Me Meybie megsie For thousand dollars? How many bricks did he drop?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 7: I think it was eighteen higher, Meghan.
Speaker 1: Bella in Bond Beach, good morning.
Speaker 9: I'm going to go when clean?
Speaker 1: Sorry, twenty you got it twenty. That's right.
Speaker 2: Well, congratulations Bella.
Speaker 3: Hey, Bond Beach is a beautiful part of Melbourne, but it'll be chilly down there this morning.
Speaker 9: It's like thousand dollars is going towards a new split system because I'm currently covered head.
Speaker 1: To toe, okay under my dre and let's put it towards a heating bomb. Beach has got a little beach boxes. Gorgeous.
Speaker 2: Oh they got the beach boxes there.
Speaker 1: It's pretty down there.
Speaker 2: Thousand dollars to Bella from Bon beach.
Speaker 4: It is that easy.
Speaker 2: The Lego drop. We do it every single morning. Your chance doing a grand every day before six point thirty here on Nover. Good morning everyone, it's just going twenty five to seven. So the seventeen million dollars a lotto winner is in Victoria. Yeah, it's one of us.
Speaker 1: It was an online ticket Melbourne.
Speaker 3: If you're waking up and you bought an Osloto ticket online, it could be you.
Speaker 1: They haven't found the winning yet.
Speaker 2: See, I'm terrible.
Speaker 1: Surely when it's online they know exactly what is it. Because it's going to get online, you should know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well maybe they're trying to get onto them. If you're getting miscalls from private numbers guys.
Speaker 2: So you know what. It always worries me because I'm shocking it. Check my email and every day it's two of us. I will highlight my entire inbox in December and delete all whoa see people like you get anxiety?
Speaker 1: Well me too.
Speaker 3: But what about when you want to contact do you like, hey, what was that thing that came through?
Speaker 2: I just think if it's really important, they'll find me.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, it's not about them getting in touch with you. Do you want something and you're like, oh, hang on, I remember that person.
Speaker 2: Let me say I live in fear that one day like powerball or ring and be like, we sent you an email who won fifteen million ten years ago?
Speaker 1: Do you do you do you play the lottery games online?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I'm an app boy.
Speaker 3: Well then you just go on would surely blot with some kind of confetti situation. Yeah, it didn't have confetti like that that text message thing.
Speaker 2: In a text message, I don't like to say.
Speaker 4: You delete your emails once a year? Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 2: What's what's wrong?
Speaker 1: Someone's phone ringing in here?
Speaker 2: It's mine? Sorry, just get a brilliant, brilliant year.
Speaker 1: Hello, why is your phone on loud?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Are you joking?
Speaker 2: No? That was that one of the producers.
Speaker 4: No, you could just hear the phone.
Speaker 1: He was getting a call from a private on. Someone's pranking you guys.
Speaker 2: I think one of these guys, Ronnie. Was he you doing a bit of humor? Hit the button?
Speaker 4: Humor?
Speaker 1: Although, why was your phone on loud in the studio in television? Your phone rings?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 4: I was Slas Hawkins. You've won thirteen dollars? Oh, good, congratulations you yet.
Speaker 2: No, it's a good point.
Speaker 1: It's your sister.
Speaker 2: Rembrands from the TV show Friends, Good morning, this is over one hundred. You're on the air with Jason. We do TV theme.
Speaker 1: Day where we do all the songs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but a lot of TV theme songs are just that, they're not actual song.
Speaker 2: I remember this one right now, Demo Our Vintage and Wolf Party five, Yes you want.
Speaker 1: Like I want to live? Party of five?
Speaker 2: Remember that Nive Campbell? Yeah, Tomato tomato, yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that was a good show.
Speaker 1: Party five.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna start doing a list.
Speaker 4: Did they They were a family that lived together because the parents died in some sort of car accident. Shocking.
Speaker 1: I love to as well.
Speaker 3: I also loved there was a good theme song on what was the one with the Olsen Twins full House?
Speaker 1: There on the roll.
Speaker 4: That was step by Step. Full House was.
Speaker 2: Everywhere you Go?
Speaker 4: Step by step was step by step?
Speaker 1: Which one was on the roller Coaster.
Speaker 4: Step by Step?
Speaker 3: Yeah, aff them together? That was similarly Years, which one was the Eulsen Twins in.
Speaker 2: Uncle Uncle, Well, good morning everybody, and it's just gone eight past seven. Hey, this is always you. You always do this to me, and I always get excited. Long weekend coming up.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: I told you this morning, but when you tell someone and they're forgotten, you're just grown inch tall.
Speaker 2: You really do.
Speaker 1: It's going to be absolutely freezing.
Speaker 3: It's a good long weekend to either go to the footy and support the big freeze or to stay in and sit on fire.
Speaker 4: I've got two days off in a row.
Speaker 1: What what days have you got off?
Speaker 4: Sunday?
Speaker 1: Why Sunday?
Speaker 4: I've got my nephew's christening? Is that this little Leo's christening? So I'm taking the day off weekend today and then on Monday, I've taken the day off as well. Quick you deserve that.
Speaker 3: The devil worked hard, but Clintons down away works harder.
Speaker 1: You deserve two days.
Speaker 2: Afo's that public house. I'd like to buy shares in the company for this weekend.
Speaker 4: It's all about electric to come over for surday.
Speaker 1: What are you going to do Saturday night? You don't want to come over for dinner?
Speaker 4: You don't pull That's the problem. I always ruin it because I get blind.
Speaker 2: Will you were going to the circles?
Speaker 3: Said to me last night. Yeah, I love having cleaned over for dinner on a Thursday night. Do you think we should just have a standard seating at our house for Clint on a Thursday night.
Speaker 1: Yes, we should every Thursday night tomorrow night.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm there. I feel so on it.
Speaker 1: I really enjoys it to do.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 2: Last time you had a couple of days off in a row and I ended up at the circus. That wasn't the almost circus at corel Field was.
Speaker 4: Not the circus, just at nightclub circus in real there's no trapeze that well.
Speaker 1: There's people thinking they can trapeze. I try it.
Speaker 2: Guys are big phraezers. On this weekend at the G Radio Royalty, Matt Tilley is the CEO.
Speaker 1: Who is the reason I wanted to get into radio. Really now he's doing great things.
Speaker 2: Did you got your call with him back in the day.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 2: Lucky you're not canceled Matt Tilly.
Speaker 1: It's pretty funny.
Speaker 4: Actually he's on the air with this.
Speaker 2: He is in this morning just after seven point thirty. This lady has touched down in Australia. Katy Perry and firework on nov Welcome back to Australia, Katy Perry. That is a firework. She has touched in the country.
Speaker 1: Did she come on a spaceship.
Speaker 2: She arrived on spaceship, sit down lays Saturday nights here in Melbourne.
Speaker 4: Coming from the Katie Mega Mix, that.
Speaker 2: Great patience, he said.
Speaker 1: All their songs merged together like.
Speaker 4: A like a Grease Mega mix.
Speaker 1: Not a melody, No, not a melody, A medley.
Speaker 2: No, a mega mix.
Speaker 1: That's what it's the difference between a megamix and a medley.
Speaker 2: We will find out after eight. It's Jason Lauren. We are doing it thanks to she already express this morning.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 3: I'm too old to be on TikTok, but there's a TikTok tree that I cannot get out of my head. Clint, I was sending it to you all day yesterday, and I showed Paul and he was like, it's just not that funny, and then all night he was singing it. So I don't know if if it's from a musical called Death Becomes Her and there's this song.
Speaker 2: But the movie a movie as well. Yes, it's got Golly horning Ith.
Speaker 3: Who might know this then, so it's from that, But people are putting it on TikTok with like a caption over it about something terribly rude that's happened to this.
Speaker 1: So this is this is the song.
Speaker 5: That was rude. That was pretty pretty rude.
Speaker 1: There swear word in there.
Speaker 3: You've gone And I wish I knew it yesterday, Clint, because we had one of my favorite calls we've ever had all the show calling yesterday.
Speaker 4: Yes she was.
Speaker 1: Eighty Good morning DA. If you're listening.
Speaker 4: Morning day, she'll be listening. She'll be she'll be two wines deep.
Speaker 3: And we spoke to yesterday and you said something that was rude. It was very very rude. Let's get her up having this, Dee, what's your beverage of choice?
Speaker 9: I would look I really like a glass.
Speaker 10: I found like.
Speaker 4: You're saying you're a fight attendant. Yeah I was. Who did you fly with the right brothers or.
Speaker 11: Clint d D give him a serf?
Speaker 1: Say how rude?
Speaker 5: That was rude?
Speaker 1: Yes, Clint, that was very pretty rude.
Speaker 3: I love it all right, Melbourne, Sorry you beautiful human. I want to know what rude things happened to you? Gen z out there.
Speaker 1: Did you have something happened to you this week? Yeah, so our housemate pulled out.
Speaker 4: That was real.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, you just you just try again.
Speaker 1: Tell the story again. You rented a house, so we've got a rental and our housemate pulled out.
Speaker 2: That was see we've got the music.
Speaker 5: That's how we get pretty pretty rude.
Speaker 2: Remember when Ned Bruckman came in and he bought merch for Ned's milk. He gave me a double XL jump.
Speaker 5: That was rude.
Speaker 2: I meant to be honest. It does fit.
Speaker 4: It's based on assumptions, and the assumption was right to relax.
Speaker 3: Well, I got asked if I want to do ads for a weight loss drug. You know how I feel about that?
Speaker 5: That was rude.
Speaker 2: Well, actually that's wrong because you said that's you were like, this is perfect, that's the best fit ever.
Speaker 1: Melbourne call Us on thirteen, twenty fourteen.
Speaker 3: If something happened to you as someone said something to you that was rude, that was rude.
Speaker 2: In return, I got two hundred dollar Cogon vouchers up and grabs cogin dot com. How you get what you want for less? Now? That is clicking awesome. Thirty Not really no, no, bloody that advertising came bat It's spot off, that's what you said. Thirty twenty fourteen. What if someone said to you that was rude. Good morning Nowburn twenty six past seven already a royalty Matt Tillian after seven thirty love him to talk about one of the biggest events on the Melbourne calendar, which is coming up this weekend. You are listening to Jason Lauren Clint here too, and we're doing a thanks to Shell ready express it nov and.
Speaker 3: I'm getting caught up in a TikTok trend. It's that little song from Death Becomes Her which is all over TikTok remain.
Speaker 4: You know about how dare you.
Speaker 5: That was rude? That was pretty pretty rude?
Speaker 3: On thirteen twenty four ten Melbourne, we're asking has someone done something or said something rude to you? Get it off your chest now and we'll help you with that. Was here we go Nap from Ringwood's Good Morning.
Speaker 10: Good morning guys.
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 10: Well, I was walking down to the letterbox and my neighbor walked past and said, oh my gosh, congratulations.
Speaker 1: I said.
Speaker 5: That it was rude.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 5: No, pretty pretty.
Speaker 1: Jase, You've got a rule.
Speaker 2: With this, Yes, unless there's a limb hanging out, you don't say it. Unless you see like a little hand or a leg or something. You do not say it's worse.
Speaker 4: It's even worse if someone touches the stomach.
Speaker 3: Someone came up to me and function the other night and said, have you got any babies in there yet?
Speaker 5: That was rute? That was pretty pretty.
Speaker 1: And say are you pregnant? She said, if you get any any in there yet?
Speaker 2: Was good luck. They'll never find where you hit that body.
Speaker 3: Wi Taylor and Karen Down's good morning, morning guys. How I did something happen to you?
Speaker 10: Yeah, so obviously it was a sad night for the Hawks.
Speaker 9: On Friday, we went to the footy, had a pretty big one.
Speaker 1: Wasn't looking as fresh as I.
Speaker 9: Normally do on a Saturday morning ready for netball, and I rocked up and one of the girls looked at me and said, wow, you look like ship.
Speaker 5: That was rude, I mean straight up going pretty pretty rude.
Speaker 4: I mean pretty rude.
Speaker 7: Was it?
Speaker 1: Was it rude? But fair? Taylor?
Speaker 4: What was that?
Speaker 2: Was it?
Speaker 1: Rude? Bit fair?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Rina in Noble Park, you're at the doctor and something happened.
Speaker 9: Yeah. The other day I was just the doctors and the woman turned around said can I help you sir? And I've gone, Oh my god, I just had my hair cut two weeks together. Was pixie style, and she's calling me a man, and I'm like.
Speaker 5: Rude, that was pretty pretty pixie cut.
Speaker 1: Did you dirty?
Speaker 7: Na?
Speaker 1: I know, I know rude. I wish you just sung that song to them, all right, Emma, and were wrap it up for is what happened to you?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Morning?
Speaker 10: So one day I was just kind of innocently the book count came a drink and couple comes behind me and the guy just a schil friend. Remember when you said.
Speaker 12: Look at her.
Speaker 3: I didn't hear any of that, Emma. You know what I say about that phone connection?
Speaker 5: That was rude. That was pretty pretty rude.
Speaker 2: You know how we feel about speaker home.
Speaker 3: Oh No, that's a shocker calling someone sir because they've got a picture.
Speaker 2: We should have finished on the bloke's just gone seven, Emma, coming up with you your underwork, Latest in news, and then five thousand bucks on the way and Matt Tilley joined us. NeXT's Hello to our next guest.
Speaker 13: Our next guest has had a very impressive entertainment career.
Speaker 7: He's done radio, he's done television, He's released two Arian nominated albums.
Speaker 14: Wait, really, sometimes it pays to simply just be annoying.
Speaker 2: The only thing.
Speaker 4: More impressive is perhaps the greatest charity work he's been doing with Fight MND.
Speaker 6: Please welcome to the shows, Matty, Good morning.
Speaker 14: Rodeo has come a long way, like a fully produced intro.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we don't around, but still getting.
Speaker 1: The facts wrong like we used to, did we? What did we get wrong?
Speaker 4: Four albums? Not two?
Speaker 2: And then Alex.
Speaker 14: Because I know a lot of it will come up Wikipedia, which also has the wrong place for where I was conceived.
Speaker 1: Oh Wikipedia, anyone can make things up. I think seven years.
Speaker 14: Anyone can edit it. But I do know that someone famous got caught editing their own They development and I can't tell you.
Speaker 3: You can tell half the story, yeah, commentator Brian Taylor, Bruce mcave.
Speaker 14: I want to talk about other things.
Speaker 2: We'll get to that now.
Speaker 3: Many people, I mean you are now the CEO of Fight MND, but many people will remember you if they're in the cars and they're just hearing your voice, will remember you from your radio days.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 14: Possibly How many years so old are they've still got their license?
Speaker 1: Years? Did you do?
Speaker 2: Brecky twenty five six?
Speaker 13: Wow?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because Matt Tilly was a reason I wanted to get into radio, because we did do at a time when Matt was doing the Matt.
Speaker 1: And Joe Show.
Speaker 3: Joe was off I think for a week and I was maybe twenty, and I filled it.
Speaker 4: Did you how did you go? Or how did you?
Speaker 14: She was brilliant and can I say backed up on the Tuesday after the brownlight?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, she would have been a treat to work with. That.
Speaker 1: Well, I'd a walk of shame doown Clarendon St.
Speaker 3: It was actually a walk of shame, I think because I'd worn this really expensive necklace the brown Load, just like three hundred thousand dollars, and I've had a few too many champagne the night before and we couldn't get it off, so like to turn up to the.
Speaker 14: Radio show and like just hung our headphones off it.
Speaker 2: Dims.
Speaker 4: Was that in this building as well? Yeah? Yeah, you spent many years in this building. If only the walls could talk.
Speaker 2: We always say everything was recorded. We always wonder if we'll be hanging out together in ten years. Do you still hang out with the old co hosts?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: We text?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we groups. Yeah, I do like WhatsApp groups. Hey, good old taste.
Speaker 2: Let's talk the Big Freeze coming up this weekend, most important day on the Melbourne calendar.
Speaker 4: I reckon, are you enjoying your work with and yeah?
Speaker 14: Loving it like getting it go to the footy and getting a free beanie like you know, I know you guys get concert tickets and stuff. That's my jam and sausages in bread with Bunnings beanie.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 3: I was down at Bunnings with you the other day doing a In fact, Jason, you popped down to and said hello. Now, the Big Freeze is a massive event on the on to hear in Melbourne. In fact, I would say it's one of the iconic footy games of the year. You've got the big Slide. Who have we got going down at so far?
Speaker 14: Iconic Australians is the theme and they all some could go as themselves Mark Taylor. So there's a bit of sporty stuff down the slide.
Speaker 1: You should be going down the slide.
Speaker 4: I've been iced a bit in the last week. I got to say I went down.
Speaker 14: I went down a slide in a gold Coast yesterday.
Speaker 2: We're not regional.
Speaker 14: I went down a slide ahead of mac Andrew on the Gold Coast yesterday.
Speaker 4: Man, he's a ruckman for the Suns.
Speaker 14: And he was wearing just hot pink speedos of Heritage. Look magnificent. I've never felt more middle aged and white and flappy in my life.
Speaker 1: Did you wear hot pink speeder?
Speaker 2: I did not.
Speaker 4: Well, Hey, Matt, it's one thing to to sort of look outside in at a charity like fight m and d. What's it like to immerse yourself in it? Because the Dana her family, we've had Jan on the pro, We've had you know, the girls and Ben as well. You know, what, what is it like being inside? Because they are truly I mean inspirational is a little bit cliche, but they are.
Speaker 14: It started around a kitchen table, right and literally it is like this this couple of weeks, Jan's getting dinner ready, like she is just a dynamo. She's in there first, she's out there last, she's on the phone. She's like, run down the street, grab me ten more pieces of socks. Like it's fabulous. That's a really great energy to be around. But we also have like a team of seven scientists. We're speaking to the top researchers around the world. Assessing their grants, seeing you know how many millions we're going to give to this particular research project. And then we often deal with people who have M and D who aren't in the same situation as Neil. The average life expectance is just twenty seven months.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 14: They move through our organization quickly, and that's a very emotionally, that's quite a big burden to so be. You get to know people, you know them really well, and then you realize we're going to lose them.
Speaker 1: That's so sad. How long ago was Neil diagnosed.
Speaker 14: Well, eleven years eleven, so here is an absolute outline.
Speaker 2: But as a fighter as well.
Speaker 3: I don't think many people in Australia had heard about MND until Neil dnaher. I really put it on the map and the people that were familiar with it were obviously this is so true.
Speaker 14: Connection to I was chatting, I don't often say this. I was chatting to an Oxford professor the other day who was out here and he said, all his life he's been researching, heating out research for MND, and when he goes out to dinner party still and says what he does, they're like, oh, mend what's that and he goes, I come here and the bloke and the survey knows what it is wearing a beanie like the whole city and we are now a global epicenter for research and investment.
Speaker 1: Amazing.
Speaker 4: Neil down Her spoke to the Melbourne Boys yesterday. He gives them a rev up before King's Birthday every year and we covered it on the news last night.
Speaker 13: Here it is, don't wait for a crisis to learn that you are more powerful than you think, and never underestimate the ripple effect of one small act of courage on the field or off it.
Speaker 4: Now in that room, well, what's extra ordinary or more extraordinary about that is the technology that let's Kneil speak again, find his voice. It's AI technology. How does that work? Matt And and you actually can give people M and D suffers who lose their voice their voice back to an extent.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 14: Eventually people only really have their eyes and their conscience to communicate with the world. So what they can do now the technology is incredible. If you are diagnosed, now you can go and put down fifty phrases their key phrases that they have and they will do your whole vocabulary and intonation and everything else.
Speaker 1: So you do that yourself early.
Speaker 3: But with Neil well, because he had so many recordings of him speaking.
Speaker 14: To Yeah, once we took all the swearing out, it limited the recordings.
Speaker 4: Yeah he's a coach.
Speaker 14: Yeah, so it's phenomenal. Yeah, they've just gone and done that from media grabs.
Speaker 1: And makes me goosebumps hearing that. I feel like it.
Speaker 2: For their independence to get that back with their pricess.
Speaker 4: Neil wasn't that keen for it, right?
Speaker 14: Probably, I don't want to. I never like to speak beyond the family's boundaries. But I think they're comfortable with this. But his grandkids want to hear what their grandfather sound like rather than a computer voice.
Speaker 2: Isn't that beautiful?
Speaker 4: And he was like, okay, let's do it.
Speaker 2: Can I also say a massive thank you to Neil and the team because as someone who looks more like a garden gnome and a beanie, this year there's a digital.
Speaker 4: Art big.
Speaker 2: Launched.
Speaker 14: Yes, people with big heads, girls that don't want to make up their hair, hot heads.
Speaker 2: You're a hothead.
Speaker 1: Looks like he's going to rob your house. He's going to.
Speaker 14: Look like a cyber criminal, right, in the hoodie. So big freeze dot com dot you we grabbed that website, right, and you go there and you donate by buying a digital beanie. Right, So twenty five bucks sames the other beanie, except this one's tax deductible.
Speaker 1: Hello, don't get anything in turn.
Speaker 4: Then you can personalize it.
Speaker 14: So across the band of the beanie, you can put your name, your nickname, your brother's, sister's kids names.
Speaker 2: We've got one on the screen. Now you put Jason Lauren on the front. Is it true that there was a meeting in the back end to ban words that you can't put on?
Speaker 14: There are three hundred sixty eight words of shame that we have removed from the software.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: So you can try all you like.
Speaker 1: And I was that meeting. Were there a few that you were like, let's just sneak that one through anywhere.
Speaker 4: No one would think of that.
Speaker 2: I feel about bringing something up. Don't judge me, but I have heard you to use this.
Speaker 14: The plan is to like, we want to fill the g by Queen's birthday, so you want to sell one hundred thousand of them. It's a little bit like the mcgrah test wanting to fill in the ground. But this is the whole of Australia and you get some fun to put on socials.
Speaker 1: You posted on socials on Big Freeze Day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you do it today, getting early. They could sell out. They can't sell out. It's digital.
Speaker 1: Big free Still take all the money?
Speaker 2: Are you just twenty five bucks? Otherwise you can get the beanies, bunning stores, goals, you got it ready Express.
Speaker 3: Hey Matt, congratulations. The campaign seems to get bigger and bigger every year.
Speaker 14: Yeah, well that's because more and more people get behind it. We can't take all the credit.
Speaker 1: It's awesome.
Speaker 14: It's just a beautiful community moment.
Speaker 3: Well done for everything you and the dinner hers and everyone else behind the scenes are doing.
Speaker 2: Matt Tilley join us on the air. Good to be back on the air this span.
Speaker 4: Thank you guys.
Speaker 2: Great to see us. No rain for a wedding tomorrow night, I've got which is good.
Speaker 3: Shook by you having a Thursday night wedding and then turning up to work on Friday morning.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to see what state you're in.
Speaker 2: Well, to be fair, I haven't turned up yet.
Speaker 3: Yeah I know, but I'm sure by the thought of it. Do you think you'll you got you'll them either wedding. You've got to stay in for the long haul on Thursday night.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what I was saying when I caught up with the country. Is there a big goodbye? We're doing an arch or anything, because that means I need to like, you know, like you know what people do. Sometimes it's sparklers, but there's no sparklers or arch.
Speaker 3: So you've already you've already planned your exit strategy for the swimming teacher.
Speaker 4: Maybe whose weddingber are you going to drive?
Speaker 2: I'm going to have a like an uber booked.
Speaker 1: Definitely uber. It's a wedding. Absolutely can't go drive a wedding.
Speaker 4: Inglewood's a long way away.
Speaker 2: Would about an hour and a bit.
Speaker 4: Bendy go, maybe Victoria.
Speaker 3: Hang on, you're going to a wedding in Bendy Go on Thursday.
Speaker 4: It's hang on. Let me just excuse me.
Speaker 1: It was this live gurgle Ingle would hang on?
Speaker 4: Stand by?
Speaker 2: Please, it's not Bendygo.
Speaker 1: What could you google it?
Speaker 4: It is?
Speaker 2: Ingle would a state? There you go, it's out that way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, mate, it's past bendygo.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, no, no it's not. He said, Inglewood is State.
Speaker 4: Not Inglewood.
Speaker 2: Stand by, No, it's not that far.
Speaker 1: It's near north warnd Inglewood. That it's an hour the town.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'll just you know what comes to bending. I'll leave the wedding, I'll sleep at work, I'll do the show in the suit.
Speaker 1: Oh, Inglewood, the town is over two hours.
Speaker 4: Eventually, State initially sorry, said.
Speaker 3: Don't accidentally put in GPS. Inglewood and not Inglewood have State and missed the wedding.
Speaker 2: Hello, I guess no one here.
Speaker 3: My friend, you know, my friend Elliott, he's done that. He was at the It was like a bus. It was one of those weddings where it was in I think Sorrento, and like the bus was leaving from the Sorrento hotel and everyone was just meeting there to go to the wedding. But there were two weddings. He just got on the wrong bus and turned up and was like, oh my god, I don't know a single person at this wedding.
Speaker 1: He was on a bus with other guests and he was.
Speaker 3: Sitting in the ceremony and was like, oh my gosh, I don't know anyone in the bridal party.
Speaker 1: He ran out and the bus was still there and the bus drove him to the other wedding on his That's funny. Yeah, it happens.
Speaker 2: Well, hopefully not tomorrow night.
Speaker 3: Check the sign in the front of the bus. Check the actually you going in good State, not Englewood.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, I just mentioned before the song there's changes coming to schools here in Victoria, Victoria and New South Wales actually effected from July twenty one, the first day of term three. Victorian Principles will now have the authority to suspend or expel students who are court assaulting, bullying, or threatening their peers and teachers outside of school hours.
Speaker 1: Oh so it's not just on school ground, No, it's on school grounds.
Speaker 2: Of course, I've always had that power. This would probably be a bit controversial because some people will be like, oh, you know, they're outside of school hours, they shouldn't have any powers.
Speaker 4: Immediately. What springs to mind is online bullying, which is just, which is just can cause extraordinary emotional distress for young people and families.
Speaker 1: Include online, yes, online.
Speaker 2: And they're targeting that as well as in persons. A lot of kids go and do sports teams with kids that they go to school with. As a parent, I think this is amazing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's I mean, it's a step forward, especially in the online world, because I imagine for schools that's been something that has been difficult to navigate as technology and people's online presence as evolved.
Speaker 2: As a parent, you'd bring the school and be like, look, you know, timmy's getting bullied. You got to do something, and they're like, mate.
Speaker 3: It's but it also, I mean it's another thing that and teachers have to worry about. Surely teachers are like, once you leave the school grounds, they're the parents' responsibility.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess this is all about the principle now, so hopefully they're compensated for that.
Speaker 1: It's tricky, isn't it.
Speaker 2: But if you want the top job.
Speaker 1: The principal, you've got to watch four hundred five hundred kids. That's pretty heavy.
Speaker 2: Were you scared of your principal growing it? Yeah, mister Frederickson, we had.
Speaker 1: We had mister Dickenson. He was the best.
Speaker 3: And then our whole I think because my school had a few different campuses and the principle of the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Her name was doctor Drennan.
Speaker 2: Oh, doctor Drennan sounds She was.
Speaker 3: Actually lovely but the name doctor Drennan sounded really intimidating.
Speaker 2: Lauren got to see my kids ex school principle. I loved him.
Speaker 1: I was scared of him. Mister er, mister boll And Jerry was telling people off.
Speaker 2: Was at the school production. God Love Lost. She came to watch the school production and some parents were taking photos and video of.
Speaker 3: The school production, and mister Bolling Jerry was shuffling down the roads going no filming allowed. What was mister Bolling Jerry so worried about that people were going to post their kids.
Speaker 2: On Then they can't sell the video because everyone it's all about you got a boy.
Speaker 1: Sub and Jerry was trying to make coin for the Catholic school.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well the Catholic school need it, of course to buy a new paintment bill.
Speaker 1: How much was the video?
Speaker 2: I was slegally filming my kid with a.
Speaker 1: Phone on the video. Seeing it once you made us sit through it more than enough.
Speaker 3: I think we need to have it have it as slide man, non core.
Speaker 1: Let's watch it again, dad.
Speaker 2: It is just gone to past state, all right, coming up your chance to win five thousand bucks, and then we need to talk about what I witness one Clint stand Away doing in the car park this morning. It's got me shook. We'll go there in minutes. I witnessed a miracle this morning, Lauren. What happened happened in the car park here at Nova.
Speaker 1: You've been talking this up all morning? Did Clint walk on water?
Speaker 2: Pretty much? Yeah? Pretty much. We're going to get to that in a sect first though. Let's try and offload some money. Ellie, good morning, welcome to the show.
Speaker 12: Hey, hello, are we good?
Speaker 1: What's happening? What are you doing this weekend? Going to the footy?
Speaker 12: I am going to the footy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, go Pies on fire at the moment.
Speaker 4: Hey, what will they play Melbourne?
Speaker 2: No, when you're coming off a loss, maybe there'll be time. It won't be your time.
Speaker 4: In the belly.
Speaker 2: Ellie, I believe you want to go five hundred dollars this morning? Is that right?
Speaker 10: It is right?
Speaker 2: Let's do it.
Speaker 4: Five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Here we go, hey. Elmo Circus Stream is a Cowfield racecourse under the heated Big Top. It's happening from June twenty seventh. Thick in book at ticketmaster dot com dot au. Thanks to Elmo five hundred bucks up for grabs this morning. How this works. You will hear a question, You will hear a three to two one. You must answer in that time. Okay, all right, good luck. Clint was close to this.
Speaker 1: I had no idea for five hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: What's c is next to Saudi Arabia?
Speaker 5: Three two?
Speaker 10: Mediterranean?
Speaker 1: That's all you want to know is guests.
Speaker 2: But unfortunately it's the Red Sea? The other one you float in, that's the.
Speaker 4: Dead dead say?
Speaker 3: The Red Sea is about four hundred and nineteen meters teeth. Imagine what she is?
Speaker 4: Scared?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 4: The sea and the ocean freaks me in.
Speaker 2: Tom Cruise will be able to get to the bottom, just like the.
Speaker 1: Stuff that Why would Tom Cruise get to the bottom?
Speaker 2: Oh ma, if you've seen the lantiest mission possible?
Speaker 1: Oh is he scuba?
Speaker 2: So oh? Scooby to he scuba? Tom? Sooole Tom, Hey l a, thanks for giving me the crack.
Speaker 5: Mate, Thanks for having me.
Speaker 2: She's headless.
Speaker 1: That was quite hard.
Speaker 4: But are there lots of seas?
Speaker 1: Are there?
Speaker 4: The Black Sea, the Red Sea, the dead say Mediterrane?
Speaker 1: What else is it? The sea is that different to an old like the Atlantic Ocean? It's a difference between a seeing.
Speaker 4: And ocean just a bit bigger?
Speaker 3: Is that really the different children in the car who get there some of their education from us?
Speaker 4: I think children are probably they're in troubling life at the.
Speaker 2: Kids would probably prefer this. Guess who has arrived in Australia. And to celebrate, we're going to scud a mega mix.
Speaker 7: Here we go, Pery.
Speaker 2: She plays Melbourne this weekend. Here she is on Nova. Katie Perry. She is touchdown in oz She's going to be playing Melbourne this Saturday. Welcome back to Australia. Spot at the airport.
Speaker 1: Did she come on her Blue Origin?
Speaker 2: No, she came on an aeroplane, not the spaceship.
Speaker 1: I was obsessed without spaceship.
Speaker 2: Gail Gail.
Speaker 1: Yes, No, I don't know. I don't think Gail enjoyed it.
Speaker 4: Well, she's scared of flying.
Speaker 2: Well why would you go on a spaceship?
Speaker 4: Who did the spaceship actually leave?
Speaker 2: Oh god, here we go. So Katie, fresh from a green screen at Movie World, she is touring Australia.
Speaker 1: You are to ask the question I live streamed at Clinton. It was real, it was on YouTube.
Speaker 4: Well, if it's on AI is very good.
Speaker 3: Oh you know what, if it was Ai Jeff Bezos wouldn't have fallen over in Atlanta.
Speaker 1: They never would have let that.
Speaker 2: She's got you there. You're listening to Ober one hundred. We're doing a thanks to shell Ready Express and this morning I witnessed a miracle.
Speaker 1: Clint walk on water.
Speaker 4: Can you hold this? That's my my Channel nine laptop, Lauren. Now I take it home on a Tuesday. So work Monday Tuesday in the office at nine and then I have to take it home with me for the commute to Sydney on the weekend.
Speaker 1: What do you do on your laptop?
Speaker 4: Someone else? It's all my it's the rundowns. It's everything on your phone. No, no, you're on the lappie.
Speaker 2: Do you have a printer?
Speaker 4: Someone else prints the scripts for me.
Speaker 3: Do you know when I did the weather on the Today Show, I used to have to travel with a portable printer.
Speaker 2: Did you like you just walked out of office works like.
Speaker 1: A portable battery printer?
Speaker 4: Did it plug into the cigarette lighter?
Speaker 1: I didn't plug in to charge it so I could sit in my car.
Speaker 3: And because the scripts were where the scripts would come through so late before the crosses.
Speaker 4: So I had I also did my grocery shopping last night on the way home. Was very busy, so I had a lot to carry in with me. I put my laptop on the roof of my car last night because I had a lot of things to carry in grocery.
Speaker 1: A lot of people bones on the top and they take off in.
Speaker 4: My gym bag, my everything, it all had to come in with me. I it may have stayed on the roof of the car overnight in.
Speaker 1: The main streets of Richmond.
Speaker 4: That's the that's the mark or the indentation in the because it's been raining overnight.
Speaker 1: Didn't have to work with it on the rout.
Speaker 4: It's been raining, so first things.
Speaker 1: For a good grip on it.
Speaker 2: He pulled into the car park.
Speaker 4: Well first and foremost. I saw Jason the car park. Don't skip, don't skip the story. I said to Jason, miracle, My it's rained last night. I left my laptop on the roof of the car and it's a bit wet, but it's working. How good is that? That's good? And then all of a sudden, I'm like the cogs started spinning and I'm like, sugar, I've driven from Richmond to South Melbourne with the laptop on top of.
Speaker 6: The roof mile and it hasn't slipped off the whole way.
Speaker 2: Was it open?
Speaker 3: You realized when you peeled it off the roof this morning that it had been there. Well, it takes a couple of you and it's totally fine.
Speaker 4: Open it up to press on. It's totally fine. Remember what is do you know what, Laura? I drive a sports car and every now and then lines I give it some as well.
Speaker 1: We must all get this group on the bottom of all.
Speaker 2: Or we could just take them off the roof and put them in the cart.
Speaker 1: And it's wet.
Speaker 4: So not only did it rain last night, survived.
Speaker 1: Because it's not a MacBook. A MacBook would have gone fling.
Speaker 2: MacBook would still be back in Do you remember my wife did the school drop off and then she came home and she goes, I can't find my phone, and I rang it and it started ringing on the roof of the car. It stayed there from Bentley, Yeah, all the way over the.
Speaker 4: Pen it surely because you know what you get out of the car. You've got the keys, the kids, groceries or whatever.
Speaker 2: And in that movie something about married the dog.
Speaker 4: The dog, the dog on the rain and the dog I have started in this movie before. I left my wallet on the roof of the car and it didn't survive. It didn't survive, but one by one some cards were returned to like random back missus, standaway, We've got your Westpac debit card.
Speaker 3: Most to get into your laptop with the passwords. I've tried go d's. That's all the line I wake up with today?
Speaker 4: Shall we try toy that? Just don't block me out with love?
Speaker 2: What was the magazine?
Speaker 11: He was on the front cover with his It's Clint from Men's Health, Men's Health, from Men's Health, thirteen twenty passcrects.
Speaker 2: This is this is going to be a random one.
Speaker 1: I'd love you to get locked out.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four to ten? What stayed on the roof? What'd you leave on the roof of your car? Where did you go? And was it still there? Thirteen twenty four? Ten is out number?
Speaker 4: Funny when people leave like coffees on the top of.
Speaker 1: The What about when you're driving and you see it and you're like, hey, that verson's left all worse.
Speaker 2: If you're the one and then you put the brakes on the lights and it goes down over the windscreen. Yeah, that's not great. Look at the lights, look at the phones.
Speaker 1: It's always and it's always busy. Moms. They put their kids in the baby seats.
Speaker 2: I thought you met the kid on the roof.
Speaker 1: No, they put the kids in the base.
Speaker 3: They put their stuff on the roof and then they put their kids in and clip them in and then they walk around.
Speaker 2: I thought you meant they get the child care and they're like, oh, Timmy, there you are.
Speaker 1: No good grip. No, that's not the same. Must have one of those suction cut things like the.
Speaker 2: Back out Hens thirteen twenty four ten is our number? What did you leave on the room? And is Jason Lauren and the man behind the Miracle this morning? Clints down away just joining us.
Speaker 4: It was it was a miracle.
Speaker 2: We're trying to get the footage entering the car parkd you go through the tunnel or anything? Where'd you drive from Richmond?
Speaker 4: Yeah, chun down Swan Street, over the bridge there, through the Botanic gardens.
Speaker 2: And the whole time his work laptop remained on the roof of the car.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable. It was wet and overnight in that rain.
Speaker 4: This is the third one of these I've gone through recently as well. The other, the previous laptop. I left it in my backpack and I spilt a bottle of that small bottle of wine that you get in the plane. I spilled that into the backpack.
Speaker 1: Did you well you might?
Speaker 3: It must have been open. He must have tried to take the left over the wine.
Speaker 2: Silly scene.
Speaker 4: I fumbled and then the little bottle of wine.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, you made it sound like you took the leftover wine off the plane. That ever?
Speaker 2: Looking the laptop and.
Speaker 1: What about the other one?
Speaker 4: The other one cracked the screen.
Speaker 1: Sounds like a sat on it job.
Speaker 2: William, It's Si was good morning, good morning team, How are you well? Good? What'd you leave on the roof? So?
Speaker 10: Was it myself, my wife or then a girlfriend soon to be fiance? Long story short, brought a promise ring from Siphany's in California on a vacation, came back, did the proposal, and what happened was she was waving goodbye to friends out of the window one night after dinner, and it flew off her finger and we thought it was gone forever. So my obviously my wife and girlfriend. Coarina was very, very very upset. Yeah, the next five days searching over her property, of her parents property, friend's property, in the gutters, all over the car. Obviously we thought it was lost forever. Yes, and so after me and me prayers between us, we had a dinner party for the two families to come together, and I thought, I'll have one more look, and wouldn't you know what? The ring had flew out of the window, onto the roof, down the windfield and was nextled safely underneath the windscreen.
Speaker 4: One.
Speaker 1: No, that's miracle.
Speaker 10: Is miracle washes everything and it was still there.
Speaker 8: So I look like the hero.
Speaker 4: Absolutely and lie, I bet, I bet your wife slash girlfriend? Then was was was overjoyed.
Speaker 1: Girlfriend she was.
Speaker 10: I came in to show her and she said, what the hell are you doing? What's wrong? And I pulled it from behind my back and obviously.
Speaker 2: Then she became the film.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she said, yes again, Oh.
Speaker 1: My gosh, that's I love a story with a good ending like.
Speaker 2: That story, short tenure, let's go How.
Speaker 1: Long was it between losing it and finding the story or the reason we should go back and find out? I want to know more, what did the promise ring, look.
Speaker 2: Like good morning, save us? What was left on the roof?
Speaker 12: Hi, guys, good morning, my mother in law's homemade pasta sauce.
Speaker 3: Oh you did it splatter all over the car?
Speaker 12: It actually survived, and we didn't realize until about two days later. It was still on the roof because my husband's got their those cage things on the top of the car.
Speaker 2: Oh well, that's an advantage if you've got the round like the roof rack cage.
Speaker 1: And you drove around for two days with it.
Speaker 2: Was raw dogging laptop on car?
Speaker 1: Was the pasta sauce? Good tenure? Sorry? Was a good pasta sauce?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 12: Look, we didn't try it after.
Speaker 2: What's been in the heat.
Speaker 1: Might have been winter.
Speaker 2: Sophie and publicity here at never left an apple pie on the roof?
Speaker 1: Did you eat it after you found that? A home made apple pie? All right? Simon in Geelong, good morning.
Speaker 8: Morning the roof seventy five thousand dollars in cash?
Speaker 2: What sorry, cold hard cash? Was it? The promise?
Speaker 8: I was getting the final payment of a renovation. I'd gone to the bank and I had a quick stop between the bank paying the builders and getting the kids from store. Put the envelope on the roof, drove off, and this woman behind me was flashing me like crazy, and I was, you know what, what what is she doing? Anyway, she's beeping the horn beeping the horn pulled over about two hundred yards and she said, you've just dropped an off and on an envelope back there. I've seen you walk out of the bank and it would sitting there, so sorry it was money.
Speaker 1: How big was the envelope?
Speaker 4: Was it was?
Speaker 8: It looked like you know, you could when you walk out of the bank cash in the.
Speaker 1: Seventy five thousand Did you say.
Speaker 8: Seven seventy five thou.
Speaker 1: Paying seventy five thousand dollars in cash for reno? What are you renovating?
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter what underground casino? A good deal, cash job cash. Did you give any money to the lady?
Speaker 8: I offered her flaiers and dinner.
Speaker 1: Well, you asked her on a day?
Speaker 8: She said, no, lovely, she was lovely and I offered flairs all dinner and she refused and she said, just paid in.
Speaker 3: I'm still shook on the seventy five thousand dollars cash. How many questions did the bank teller ask you when you asked to give to take out seventy five thousand dollars cash, Simon, you.
Speaker 8: Have to do what you have to do to you have to ask you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, are you've been traveling around to autobaate Simon, story storry.
Speaker 2: How are we looking for the weekend? Big freeze coming up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Look, it's a long weekend. So people get into the spirit on about Thursday. Oh yeah, tomorrow will be clear but cool, and then it rains after that. Friday, Saturday and Sunday we're expecting quite a bit of rain around.
Speaker 2: So dare I say, if you're heading to the foot eat, you need to be on Monday.
Speaker 3: So Saturday, Friday thirteen degrees, bitter rain, Saturday fifteen degrees, bitter rain, Sunday thirteen degrees and raining puncher, and Monday thirteen degrees and raining day. It's about averaging fourteen degrees the whole weekend. So you think you know she's a puffer vest, puffer jackets.
Speaker 2: You think you know someone? You know what I've learnt about it around Clint This morning, modulem We're watching the Today Show before and I saw Tim.
Speaker 1: My weather guy Davis.
Speaker 2: Yes, Tim Davies I's about to say, Tim the tillman Taylor. It was on jet ski on the Brisbane River and Clint said, I've never been on a jet ski. Never you scream. You scream like someone that would be at Safety Beach on the weekend alling around on a jet ski.
Speaker 1: Used to do it, can be scared, he can go so far.
Speaker 4: Used to be a jetski guy.
Speaker 2: Got Queensland too when I was growing.
Speaker 4: Up like a sea.
Speaker 1: Do we didn't know you were rich growing up? Well, we didn't know. He's been lying to us. I don't know if you missed.
Speaker 3: When he's been telling us he went went to some little school. And turns out he went to some grand old school with the marching band.
Speaker 2: It was the last two years.
Speaker 1: I told you he had two jet skis.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, you've got a boat in the water feature.
Speaker 1: And a round about around, larger and larger and larger.
Speaker 2: Rich. The water feature is broken, all right, it never worked. We all out the back and.
Speaker 1: And don't forget the second dwelling on the property.
Speaker 2: Yes, second dwelling.
Speaker 1: It's a shed and you've got the man cave. You've also got the shed.
Speaker 2: Didn't you just put in a shed it's a metal shed the store like.
Speaker 3: You know, the things that don't go in their second dwelling, like the bed and the sofa, couch and over bed.
Speaker 4: Butler's Petrick on the wine.
Speaker 1: Fridge is in there too.
Speaker 4: It's a second.
Speaker 2: This is massively backfroight. How would you like to go to the summertime ball?
Speaker 4: I would like to go.
Speaker 1: I can't stop talking about how badly I want to.
Speaker 2: I was talking to the people yesterday.
Speaker 1: You weren't here. Well, you looked at me when you said it.
Speaker 2: I've got a lazy eye.
Speaker 3: Yesterday I played a grab of jesse J because I think she has the best voice in the world. You were away, you missed it.
Speaker 1: Is it one? That's Jessey J singing with no microphone, just so, no acoustics.
Speaker 2: See how goods a body got?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Jace. Yesterday we could figure out if if you would hate it? I love it. But we played Whitney in for or five minutes.
Speaker 2: The word did you get there? Nothing?
Speaker 4: Nothing we did. It's the best, it is the best. It should we do it again?
Speaker 1: I'll do it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. So Whitney won't be there, but JESSEJ will be Spoilerer Summertime Music Ball Nova wants to send you there. If you would like to get on the stand by list, call thirteen twenty four to ten. God help us. I told you fun fact. They were going to do a sequel to the Bodyguard, but and it was going to be Princess Diana. Kevin Costner actually had a meeting with her about it.
Speaker 1: What Princess Sarah was going.
Speaker 2: She was going to be like the Witney the Whitney roll. She's not an actress, I kid you not a meeting, had.
Speaker 1: A Meetinglizabeth Becky.
Speaker 4: She could do it.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, actual Princess di and Princess diceon. She's happy to do a kissing scene. Really, And then it was like days later she passed away.
Speaker 1: I loved Princess.
Speaker 4: They should do it with Elizabeth Becky.
Speaker 2: I don't know what my girl is. Kevin old enough to still throw himself in front of the.
Speaker 1: Bullets, old enough or young?
Speaker 2: Young enough? Young enough?
Speaker 1: You're only as old as.
Speaker 6: No Yes, Yellowstone Ricons four hundreds still hot, he'd be Lile Gurgle number one, show.
Speaker 4: Up American sixty one.
Speaker 1: I'm saying seven, I'm i reckon sixty seven is about right.
Speaker 3: Seventy seventy his birthday, two days after My Quick For the Yeah Ta j nineteen fifty.
Speaker 2: Film his parts first Have a Great Day. Vern Melcher Ciner is in next or Cin tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Lauren feeling good following them on the socials.
Speaker 5: Yeah