Speaker 1: Get every day every gentleman adelaides.
Speaker 2: Let's talk twenty twenty five met Gala. Oh my god? Is there anything more obnoxious than it?
Speaker 3: Is there anything more than a heap of celebrities getting dressed up in overprisced outfits going oh my god.
Speaker 4: I'm so rich and doing those poses that everybody else does to take the mickey, Yeah, but they're doing it genuinely.
Speaker 2: Like one hundred percent for reels. Oh man, we need to drill down.
Speaker 3: And I actually did a story for ten News First last night on the met Gala.
Speaker 2: Did you see it? Just see them in real time?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: I didn't see in real time.
Speaker 2: You're not watching ten News First.
Speaker 4: Probably need to catch up. Okay, I'm assuming comprehensive coverage.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, would you like to hear my report from last night?
Speaker 1: Sure? Okay, no doubt. It would be somewhat of a passion piece. Here it is.
Speaker 2: Fashions.
Speaker 3: Biggest night saw celebrities to send on the Metropolitan Museum's costume inste In, New York to celebrate narcissism, elitism, and fuquidism.
Speaker 2: The theme was.
Speaker 3: Super fine tailoring, black style, and it was as confusing as the rest of us deciphering smart cocktail. The objective of the evening was to prove that it's a celeb's world and the rest of us are just living in it. That they're rich af and the underprivileged and starving be damned as we dropped three quarters of a meal on a frock that looks like the world's largest doon to cover. Highlights included Hianna unveiling her third pregnancy, a sibling for Razor and Riot, as the fetus was heard loudly exclaiming on the red carpet, Oi, mom, just call me rich, and a Winter sported the most obnoxious bob on the planet, while some wanna be wore an oversized piano on his back, which made sense because he looked like he'd liked to play with himself a lot. Halle Berry forgot her nickers, which made her strangely popular on the dance floor, while Jenna or Tager arrived in a gown which was made entirely out of rulers, which allegedly made every man who stood next to her in the room incredibly nervous. Marthia Award for the best dress was Celebrity Injectable o zem Pic, which was and always will be the most popular accessory on the red carpet.
Speaker 2: Jody Otti is the ten News first.
Speaker 4: Oh my, very good, and they're gonna be answer you joke. I missed that last night, you did? I missed it with right during witching hour. I must have missed the big, nice, comprehensive report.
Speaker 2: Well, yes, we need to drill down in just a moment.
Speaker 3: Is there anything more obnoxious than the met Garla twenty twenty five?
Speaker 2: A couple of things in mind.
Speaker 1: We measure them all things in mind as well, like.
Speaker 2: That dress made of rulers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's ridiculous.
Speaker 4: I almost did a good job of raw dogg an entire thing, but still somehow slipped.
Speaker 1: Into my feet.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, it's on the Social store. I think you.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what. You covered all the bases for the met Garala. Joe's well done.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 3: I could be wrong on this, but I don't even think it's for charity. I think all the proceeds from that absolute wine first go to the met Garlett go to the museum.
Speaker 1: It's not even goodness sake.
Speaker 4: I thought you were going to say something, but I just like all proceeds go to Diddy's court case or something like that would be the worst result possible.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't it.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: So we're asking the question this morning, feel free to get involved that in twenty four ten. What's more obnoxious than the Met gala? We've come up with a few ourselves. Do you want to go first?
Speaker 1: I go first? Ready?
Speaker 4: How about this? Is this more obnoxious than the Met gala? Whistling in public? Oh my gosh, whis.
Speaker 1: Keep those wipes yourself? Mate?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 1: Seriously, what upset you about whistling?
Speaker 2: I get it happy.
Speaker 1: But I get just pictured Okay, random stop doing that?
Speaker 4: All right, I get it you're happy, But now in saying that, you're making everyone else quite angry.
Speaker 3: What's more obnoxious? Whistling in public? Or the Met gala?
Speaker 2: On the canas?
Speaker 3: Three?
Speaker 2: One two three? All right? What about this one? Talking on speakerphone in a public space?
Speaker 1: Oh gosh?
Speaker 3: Anything more infuriating. I was having a pedicure the other day. I don't dark she was. I'm not even joking. She was talking about what was in her fridge for dinner. She said, I've got some snow peas, I've got some salmon, and I'm going to do some nice boiled potatos as.
Speaker 2: I'm sitting there going excuse me very much. I'm trying to relax over here, and I couldn't give her stuff.
Speaker 1: Working in loud speak.
Speaker 4: I told you about the time I was at the cafe and it was a lady next to me waiting for her breakfast with on a loud speaker.
Speaker 1: She was on hold of something.
Speaker 4: That's just that's obnoxious, super obnoxious.
Speaker 3: Okay, what's more obnoxious talking on speakerphone or the met gala?
Speaker 4: A one two three mcgala. Oh my gosh, it's unanimous so far. Okay, I got one for you chewing with your mouth open. I hate that in public as well. Three two one, what's more obnoxious?
Speaker 3: Me?
Speaker 1: Magala?
Speaker 3: All right, here's one for your kids playing their iPads out loud on a plane.
Speaker 1: On a plane, it's pretty obnoxious. Might have done that.
Speaker 4: We just get through the stage where like it's the only thing that's going to control them.
Speaker 3: But yes, very very obnoxious, okay, iPad's on a plane out loud on the met gala?
Speaker 1: Three two one?
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, here's one for you ordering coffee and then waiting in the same spot for your coffee.
Speaker 1: For goodness, sake, go stand next to the.
Speaker 4: Barista, and then you got to do the whole Sorry, so have you ordered?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I've already ordered. Left. It's so obnoxious.
Speaker 2: This is a tough one.
Speaker 3: Actually ordering, coffering and standing in one spot will make color.
Speaker 1: To one.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is the last one.
Speaker 1: Okay we go, here, we go.
Speaker 3: People as you're walking down the street blowing vape or cigarette smoke in your face.
Speaker 4: Oh, that is so obnoxious and makes you genuinely question humanity and what we're even doing here.
Speaker 2: On the counter.
Speaker 3: Three people blowing vapor or sits in your face on the street or the met color.
Speaker 4: One two three, Mega need to know now.
Speaker 2: I need to know.
Speaker 8: I need to know.
Speaker 1: I need to know what to news today to know this.
Speaker 2: She is what you need to know.
Speaker 9: You know what you need to know with Jody and as the driveway deficated story is the gift that keeps on giving and Hannah Ford on seven News last night broke the fact that wasn't Hannah.
Speaker 3: By the way, that definitely wasn't Hannah.
Speaker 2: She broke this story last night.
Speaker 3: She showed the new footage of a morning visitor creeping up to the driveway of another home before leaving a nasty surprise. A second victim has reported a dog walker using their property as a bathroom, and well done, Hannah. Hannah is a very good journalist. She's broken somebody, some of the best news, She's an award winner, some of the best news stories.
Speaker 2: But this I think is her passion pace.
Speaker 4: This is the Walkley one ion. This is one that nets at Walkley the highest, most prestigious of war that you can warn and win in terms of journalists. And Hannah, you said it, Josh, this is like work but also perhaps a passion pace.
Speaker 2: Absolutely absolutely fans.
Speaker 3: So of course, earlier in the week there was a previous report about a similar incident involving a dog walker, and there's been signs all around Kensington Gardens, Saint go On go On saying this was you that pooed in our driveway. You've got forty eight hours to come back and clean it up with your pooper scooper, or we will air some very damning footage. But this second incident occurred on April thirty. So she walks in, she looks around, she squats near the gate, and she deposits a number two.
Speaker 2: What's fascinating about this and I'm going to show you a steel shot of the video. Look at that hat. Where would you see a hat like that at childcare? Wouldn't you?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 1: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: That looks like a toddler's hat.
Speaker 4: It's obviously there to conceal identity. What's it called a legionnaire's hat?
Speaker 1: Almost? No, No, it's like a bucket hats. The bucket hat, very much, bucket hat. It's very unique.
Speaker 3: It really flies in the face of the theme of a woman who would.
Speaker 2: Ship the drive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it does, doesn't it.
Speaker 4: It makes sense like if I was going to own it, if all the cereal pools were lined up at the cop station and you had to identify straight away, your eyes are gravitating to the lady wearing the big bugget at.
Speaker 1: It's got to be her. It's got her morning.
Speaker 4: The following segment is the mature audiences only and may contain how all content, graphic language, and nudity, not that you'll see it if easily offended, Well, you're about to find out just how easily.
Speaker 1: Your father he's only money.
Speaker 2: Jody and Hazes.
Speaker 1: It is sixty.
Speaker 3: It's a funny one. That's auty at six forty. Because when we work out what we're going to have a chat about. Someone puts their hands up and says, listen, I've got this one.
Speaker 2: I've got this one.
Speaker 3: So the foremost authority on female orgasms, Andrew Hayes, is going to run us through it.
Speaker 2: Go for it, mate, there is.
Speaker 1: I've got the platform. Jesus, what do I do? Where do I put my hands? So to speak? How about this? For headline?
Speaker 4: A brand new study that has researched a burning sex question has revealed something shocking about female orgasms. New research highlights the orgasm pursuit gap. That's right, the OPG in heterosexual relationship, where both partners tend to prioritize the man's orgasm over the women's.
Speaker 2: You know what that what is in my head right now? Put out an OPB. Yeah you know me. Put out an OPG.
Speaker 1: Put out an orgasm pursuit gap. Yeah you know me.
Speaker 11: So.
Speaker 4: I study tracked five hundred and sixty six sexual events and found men orgasmed in ninety percent of encounters. I think that's actually quite low for men, and while women only orgasmed in fifty four percent. This gap is attributed not to inherent difficulty for women, but less effort being put into practices that support fem my pleasures, such as go and say. Can I say, yeah, clitoral stimulation and what the hell is that?
Speaker 1: By the way, am I right?
Speaker 10: Glitteral?
Speaker 2: Well, you don't know what that is?
Speaker 1: What this is? What it is?
Speaker 2: A OPG?
Speaker 12: You know you don't.
Speaker 4: Find all the right guys? All right, guys, I think it's a nervan myth. To be honest, God, does this Does this study surprise you?
Speaker 1: Guys?
Speaker 12: Ah?
Speaker 10: Do?
Speaker 2: I look shocked?
Speaker 1: And I think more so the fact that it's only ninety percent for men.
Speaker 2: Do you know why we work so hard to get you there?
Speaker 3: Do you know why us women are putting in all the hard yards to make sure that you arrive at your destination, so to speak, because.
Speaker 2: We wanted to be over.
Speaker 3: That's why that's brutal stuff to do. Men, stand at the cook We've got the latest episode of You to watch.
Speaker 1: You know, I understand.
Speaker 4: What I will say is that this thing is new to me, the whole orgasm bushute gap. So I'll say this and chat with me. Close the gap. Close the gap.
Speaker 1: Actually, I'm tired. I'm going to go to sleep.
Speaker 2: Can I have a bit of a winge.
Speaker 1: The stage is yours winge away.
Speaker 3: It's sort of actually not on my behalf, it's on behalf of all of those people who have ever ever received a parking fine around the hospital.
Speaker 2: And I'm talking to Women's and Children's Hospital.
Speaker 4: That there should be there, should be something technically different in those.
Speaker 3: Areas, shouldn't there. So I was at work on Friday. My twelve year old daughter had been unwell over the period of twenty four hours, so my husband took it to the doctor because she was having trouble breathing. The GP did the responsible thing and said, you need to go to the Women's and Children's immediately.
Speaker 2: So I got the phone call at work.
Speaker 3: Fortunately, my boss is an absolute rock star, and she said drop everything and just get to the hospital, because you know what kids.
Speaker 2: Are like when they're sick.
Speaker 3: They just like dad was there, but she wanted mum, so arrive at the hospital.
Speaker 2: We're in the emergency department.
Speaker 3: We're probably there for about three hours as they were trying to bring her heart rate down and her temperature down. Seeing your kids sick is a traumatic enough experience, Right's.
Speaker 4: Just even saying those things and you're like, oh gosh, I know ane wants to be in that situation awful awful.
Speaker 3: So then anyway, eventually she got the all clear to go home. So I walked out to the car and what do you know, lo and behold was a dirty big parking fine for sixty eight dollars on my wind's screen. Now I rang my husband and I said, what happened with the parking because he obviously arrived in windspotcut And he said, you can only pay for two hour hours, so they cap it. So it's like when you go to the footy and there's two hour event parking all around North Adelaide, Well a footy game.
Speaker 2: Have you ever known a footy game to go for less than two hours?
Speaker 4: Unless you're a really really super disgruntled port supporter at Ballarat watching Western Bulldogs beat them by ninety points, and maybe you'll leave early.
Speaker 3: I don't know, you digress a little bit, or you're a cult and supporter and you leave at three quarter time with alarming regularity.
Speaker 1: Classic.
Speaker 3: But my point being like it's okay, like it was a one off for us. We don't have to go back to the women's and children's frequently because we don't have a consistently sick child. And I just made me think of all those kids who are chronically ill and how often those parents have to deal with the parking situation around the hospital, And like for me, I couldn't leave her, I couldn't leave it and go I've just got to go top up the parking doll and then have run the risk of a nurse or a doctor coming in while my child was lying ill.
Speaker 2: In a hospital bed. What a ridiculous situation like.
Speaker 3: Honestly, the state I know parking has been an issue around hospitals since Jesus was a boy, But honestly, it's so traumatic what parents are going through. And you throw that added layer on top of the nasty and these families must be financially hard hit anyway, given the fact that they're dealing with a sick child. So I don't know, I just thought that was a disgrace. I thought an absolute disgrace on Friday.
Speaker 1: That's a great rant, good rant. It's very very fair, And do you know, I feel better? Do you know what?
Speaker 4: Just what I will say is what I was congratulations, congratulations than because that is the most filtered version of that story that I've ever heard. We heard a different version off there before and I had to go clean my easy out.
Speaker 1: It's well done. Now you're going over there.
Speaker 3: I'm right, I'm calm now. I just sort of had to get it off my chest. So I was just saying before if you missed it. On Friday, got a phone call at work that my daughter was in hospital. Raced down there to the women's and children's. Of course, the parking situation is a bit of a disaster, so when in there, you could only pay for two hours, hazy, so only two hours at a time. We were in there for three, but I could leave her alone in emergency, and of course if a doctor came during that time and I wasn't there a disaster So anyway, came out and there was a dirty big sixty eight dollars fine, and it just do you know what it feels like.
Speaker 2: It feels predatory, It feels like.
Speaker 1: It feels like it's an opportunity for parking expects to find.
Speaker 3: So much for the people who are most vulnerable because they are looking after sick children in a hospital.
Speaker 4: Can you imagine yourself having a conversation with the parking spector and them saying, which is probably not what I'd saying, but them saying too bad. I don't care if your kid is sick, wrap it up inside two hours, please?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't do that.
Speaker 2: Isn't it just obscene?
Speaker 3: At least people with the opportunity to pay for longer parking so that you don't get whacked with a fine when you're already deal dealing with a sick child.
Speaker 2: Makes me cross.
Speaker 1: You've calmed down, though. It's good on you.
Speaker 2: Jud's thank you so much.
Speaker 3: And I've cleaned up the potty language as well, because when I told you this off, certainly wasn't this clean, wasn't.
Speaker 4: It's all good. We'll have that war repairedn't as well? Thirty four ten. Let's put it out there. We shouldn't have been fine for that. Yes, just a vent about the situations. We've been fine for something which you thought was absolutely ridiculous and also best call. This morning, we'll win a two hundred dollars Japanese hair spa voucher from the gym in Henley Beach.
Speaker 2: A gym, but not really a gym.
Speaker 3: It's more taking care of yourself with a beautiful head massage for about forty five minutes.
Speaker 1: That's cool.
Speaker 4: Let's kick it off with Daniel and find in. Daniel, you shouldn't have been fine for what.
Speaker 10: I'm parking right in front of my own house. Why yeah, I live on a main road and we right in front of our own house. We have an Australia Post mailbox. Oh no, it was just yeah, it was towards the end of the day. We're like, oh, can't fit the cars in the driveway. Let's just leave it out on the cub and so we did. Later on we came to check on the car and we got a I think it was close to an eighty dollar fine.
Speaker 1: No, not good enough. And how did that make you feel? Daniel?
Speaker 10: Oh, I can't use those words on radio.
Speaker 1: But I'm ready. I'm ready to press it dump button.
Speaker 2: I can't use those words.
Speaker 3: I was told in no uncertain terms that I couldn't use those words either.
Speaker 2: Daniel.
Speaker 3: I'm so sorry that happened to you. That's not fun at all. Let's go to either from Beverly good morning either.
Speaker 10: Hi?
Speaker 2: Hello, you got fined for what?
Speaker 13: So?
Speaker 12: I got fined for talking on my phone?
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 12: This was soon after the phone detection cameras were installed around the place in adelaide, But I wasn't actually holding my phone in the photo of me driving. I had two hands on the wheel. Yeah, so this day, the magnet on my dash like phone holder wasn't sticking to my phone, and I was talking through messengers, so it wasn't playing through my car audio. Yeah, I had the call on speaker and I had just tucked it under my brass strip, pitting on my shoulder.
Speaker 1: I didn't think I.
Speaker 12: Was doing anything wrong because I wasn't touching my phone at all, and I had secured it and I had two hands on the wheel. But of course it got picked up on the phone detection cameras, and yeah, I appealed it. I thought I had a good case, you know, when I told them my story, But no, unfortunately I had to pay six hundred and fifty eight dollars.
Speaker 2: I would love to see that appeal that it.
Speaker 3: Dear sir or madam, excuse me very much, but my boobs.
Speaker 2: Were having a conversation. It was not me.
Speaker 4: Can you stop looking at my boobs please, I swear, ma'am. We're just trying to find the mobile phone.
Speaker 2: Oh even that's unbelievable. Thank you so much for the call.
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four to ten, the calls coming through. I shouldn't have been fine for that. It's probably chance, just a reallyvent isn't it?
Speaker 2: Absolutely crazy?
Speaker 1: Favorite way to wake up?
Speaker 4: Seven thirty five and a top twenty hundgredes across Adelaide today. The met Gala was on yesterday and I'm just trying to find is there a stronger word than obnoxious.
Speaker 1: I don't know that there.
Speaker 2: Is, Yeah, there is. You just can't broadcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I can't stand that about We.
Speaker 4: Need to talk about the obnoxiousness of the met Gala before eight o'clock right now though on thirteen twenty four ten, I shouldn't have been fine for that, Jogy.
Speaker 1: Okay, you've come.
Speaker 2: Down, Okay, just stop making me out to be a winder. This is fair enough.
Speaker 1: Right, we need to put you in a straight jacket.
Speaker 4: About quarter past seven, it was outraged.
Speaker 1: No, just paid a picture behind the scene.
Speaker 2: No, that is not true.
Speaker 1: That through the straight jacket. Got some audio from it as well. And now you're back till we win.
Speaker 2: You're done.
Speaker 1: I'm done.
Speaker 3: My daughter went to hospital on Friday because she was very unwell.
Speaker 2: We're in there three hours.
Speaker 3: You can only pay for two hours worth parking, so promptly came out after a very stressful day two a sixty eight dollar fine like a fuck absolutely savage around there. But having said that, my girlfriend said that her son was in hospital with meningitis. Got to find contested it and got out of it. Robert's notice there is a little bit of compassion around the parking around the Women's and Children's thirteen twenty four ten. We're doing this morning with a two hundred dollars in Japanese hair voucher from the gym on the line.
Speaker 2: I shouldn't have been fine for that.
Speaker 1: Let's go to that renowned park. Good morning to you, Andrew.
Speaker 6: Here you going good good?
Speaker 2: What happened to you? Andrew?
Speaker 11: We were living in the country at the time and the medical services there were pretty limited, and we were directed by the gp'ed and of the Women's and Children's. Yeah, my child had a bit of an infection on the outside of the eye, and if we were the advice we had was if the infection breaks and goes into the eye, some of the remnants of that goes into the eye. The infection in the eye can cause blindness. So we're obviously pretty urgently down now. The opsthalmologist at the Women's and children scave the script for some cream and said, you need to get this tonight. And the pharmacy at the Women's and Children's was the only place that had it in the state. So we went down and they said it wouldn't be ready for about an hour. So we went back to our accommodation and I went down at ten to six. The pharmacy closes at six. I went down ten to six to pick up this cream that he needed and I parked on the eastern side of Women's and Children's but it isn't free parking until six. And when we came out at five past six, ten past six with this cream in my hand, feeling pretty proud of myself, and there was a ticket on the weddy. Yeah, yeah, I was pretty cranky. It's been a firstful few hours.
Speaker 7: But look, in their defense, I emailed them a pretty terse sort of an email, and I mean, looking their condescending, still going to give you a lecture kind of way.
Speaker 11: They did what So that's good, So that was probably okay. But I don't understand why the A and d's they don't have an app. We've got apps for everything these days. Just to have an ap where you can go in and say and put signs on the wall, where you can say, here's.
Speaker 1: My red Joe.
Speaker 11: Here's my red Joe, and the A and D staff can give you a code that you can put into an app.
Speaker 1: That's amazing.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Andrew, Thank you, Andrew. The best idea you've heard in a long time.
Speaker 3: I'm glad your son's okay, too good. Yes, jeez, it's heavy nut.
Speaker 1: Oh gosh.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of people coming through, a lot of people just venting and airing their situations, all right, thirteen twenty four to ten. I shouldn't have been fine for that. I shouldn't have been fine for that. Jade's had a very negative experience recently with a parking.
Speaker 2: So it's not that bad man.
Speaker 3: I just feel sorry for people who regularly have to park around the women's and children's and get fined when their kids are sick in hospital.
Speaker 2: It feels predatory.
Speaker 4: Just feel like a hot spot that's really really got parking there. That sounds like by the minute for parking spectors to jump on.
Speaker 1: No excuses accepted, No.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Dylan from Callington. You shouldn't have been fine for what, Dylan.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so when I was younger, I lived in where the conditions were pretty rough. Yeah, it was raining pretty pretty bad, and one night, driving home from work, come around a corner and there was just a big part of water on the road. Aquaplaned. I tried to bring the car back on the road, spun it around and put it into a ditch backwards, sort of debris sort of all over the road, rid off the car, and I was sort of in shock. Called the ambulance. They took me to hospital and then basically then I was all right. But the next morning the sort of police came to the to the hospital and caught me with a nice spine. So I was driving to the conditions, but it was just a big puddle on the road and the visibility was pretty poor. So yeah, they gave me a nice fine for driving with undue care the next day.
Speaker 4: See, I would have thought in a situation like that, you'd only get fine. Say, I don't know, if you were under the influence of something where you're in big trouble you were really breaking law. But if it's a genuine accent on the road. You don't need that, Thank you, Dylan. Let's go to Monica from worrideale Haim Monica. You shouldn't have been fined.
Speaker 6: He guy, okay, Guy, good good. I've got a cracker. I got a three hundred and eighty four dollar fine for not indicating into a car park next to the Grand is only a one way street. I was coming down and went into the car park and next minute I heard, you know, as I'm getting my ticket, I hear this out and I'm like, what now, I'm thinking there's a terrorist down on Jenny Road. And my husband went, oh my god, there's please car behind us.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 6: He made me reverse out of the car park. I nearly side spot the Grand Hotel in the process. He was the rudest copy at a young comfortable with him. He was terrifying, absolutely terrifying. He breathalyzed me, and it's great, I don't drink, so that was zero. He threw the breathalyzed in the backseat. He was having clearly having a bad day. And yeah, so I coped this three hundred and eighty dollar fine.
Speaker 3: Where else did you want me to go? Where else did you want me to drive? Straight through? The main floor of the Grand Like, what.
Speaker 1: What have you said?
Speaker 4: A thrown or eighty four dollars, that's that's far too much. If it was a sixty or seventy or fine, that's still annoying. But it sounds more realistic.
Speaker 2: Sounds like he needed to reach some KPIs or something.
Speaker 4: It sounded like he needed to wind back the clock and go to the ground bar and just chug back seven or eight yeggo bombs, look back in the day.
Speaker 2: All options.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Monica Christopher from Salisbury, North You shouldn't have been fined for what We.
Speaker 5: Shouldn't have been fined for taking my high care needs pediatric clients to the Women's and Children's.
Speaker 1: She was a two.
Speaker 5: Assists, required a care and a nurser at all times due to being connected to oxygen feeding tube. All of that. We had to take her there for an emergency pull up in the loading zones. This is very late at night, let's say two in the morning. Yeah, you need two people to unload her out of the car due to you know, all of the machines and stuff. And got fined by policemen who could clearly see us struggling with her and the fact that there's a sign in the PA saying oxygen in Houston and everything, so my work has to fight it to get it taken off.
Speaker 4: So stuff like that, Chris, that makes you just for a second not believe in the good of humanity.
Speaker 5: No, no, it's great, is that, especially in a high stress situation like that?
Speaker 3: I understand, Christ Thank you so much for your call. All right, we've got that two hundred dollars in Japanese.
Speaker 2: Here about you?
Speaker 3: Was that Monica who got fines around related Bucks for turning right because she had to?
Speaker 1: She sounded like she was.
Speaker 4: She was still in a lovely mood during the whole process as well.
Speaker 2: I love how she's gone. What the hell is that behind me?
Speaker 4: Let's talk about jen Zawi Jones and in particularly particular other just there. What's being called their inability to keep a job.
Speaker 3: So gen Z workers are getting fired at much higher rates and previous generations. So this study has shown that gen Z employees are being terminated or noticeably higher rates at noble height.
Speaker 1: Can I spit out at much higher rates?
Speaker 2: We're not like.
Speaker 1: Cool, good, I'll let it that out.
Speaker 2: Then they're older counterparts.
Speaker 3: So employers say there are issues with weak communication skills, a perceived lack of professionalism, and challenges challenges in accepting feedback as key factors.
Speaker 4: Saying this train may signal a deeper generational divide in workplace norms and expectations, and unlike previous generations, the younger gen z is prioritize work life balance and mental health, which can sometimes be misinterpreted as a lack of commitment rather than a cultural shift.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so look, it's easy.
Speaker 4: It's probably easy for older people to be like, oh, slackers, I work as hard as we used to. Can I just go the other way? The generation's coming through? Just put it this way, you would and probably stilled a point right now, you devote your entire life to a company and a workforce, and you get absolutely prayed on by a workforce.
Speaker 2: Right and are you saying in our time?
Speaker 1: In our time? Absolutely and cheese.
Speaker 4: It would be a large percentage of people come out through that were definitely underpaid and overworked, and therefore their work life balance wasn't where it should be.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you why we were scared?
Speaker 3: We're scared so scared of our bosses of getting in trouble. Absolutely ripped the amount of people that would get pulled into an office and just get strips torn off them if they didn't weren't perceived to be doing their job.
Speaker 2: But now it's sort of swung the other way.
Speaker 4: It swung because you know what it was. Back then, it was it was drilled into you. You have no idea how lucky you are to work this job. You are so lucky. You are so lucky.
Speaker 13: Iss.
Speaker 4: What we're going to do is we're going to pay you less. We're going to take some ships away from you. But now you're very lucky to be doing those ones. You're like, and you walk out. I had a meeting one time from a different workplace. I had some shift's cut and my pay cut, and I walked out saying, thank you, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it. I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: That speaks volumes about you though being a people pleaser.
Speaker 1: It doesn't like it's not a good thing.
Speaker 2: It's that message. Though they're not.
Speaker 3: There are fifty people lined especially in media industry, there's fifty people lined up around the corner to do your job. So you just be grateful that you're here. But now I guess hats off to gen Z because they know their rights.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and perhaps maybe he's a question they're pushing it too far the other way. But I do love that they're prioritizing and mental health and work life balance. Yeah, because I have never got that right. No, I've never got that run. It's always been like work hard, work hard, work hard, and not realizing that it does affect your mental health.
Speaker 1: Oh man, So that is a very big win for gens edits.
Speaker 2: Do you know how I was saying?
Speaker 3: It was in the hospital with my kid on Friday. I was there, I've got a problem, And this is the way I've been brought up because I'm sitting there going I've got a I've got to get back to work. I can't miss work. And I'm like, God, shut up, your kids sick, she's lying in the hospital.
Speaker 2: Be just let it go.
Speaker 1: That's the thing, isn't it.
Speaker 2: What's wrong with us?
Speaker 4: And now credit to genzt is I know their rights and they know they can take a day off whenever they want.
Speaker 2: Maybe where maybe where the problem?
Speaker 4: Well we would sit there right now and say, well, it needs to be something super super big to take work off.
Speaker 1: No, No, it doesn't need to be like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe where the workaholics.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, anyway, I need to know.
Speaker 10: I need to know now.
Speaker 2: I need to know.
Speaker 6: I need to know.
Speaker 1: I need to know what news today to know.
Speaker 2: This is what you need to know.
Speaker 9: You know what you need to know with Jody and Hazy.
Speaker 2: Stop it?
Speaker 1: What grow up? What grow up?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Let me get this story out please.
Speaker 1: You grow up?
Speaker 3: Okay, So this is all kicked off earlier in the week where there were a heap of signs in the Eastern suburbs, more specifically Kensington Gardens and basically it was a homeowner saying, excuse me, if you put in my driveway please come.
Speaker 2: Back and collect it.
Speaker 3: You have forty eight hours because we have your image on CCTV.
Speaker 1: Completely fair response to someone puoing in your driveway.
Speaker 3: Well, let me give you a Pooh jogger update please, because there is a second driveway defecator has been caught on camera in Adelaide. The new footage shows a morning visitor creeping up on the driveway of another home before leaving a nasty surprise. The second victim has reported the dog walker using their property as a bathroom.
Speaker 2: What's fascinating?
Speaker 1: Good enough? Honestly, what are we doing here? Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Fascinating to me is there's a still shot of the CCTV captured by seven News and the woman's wearing what can only be described as a toddler's bucket hat like you see them at osh all the time.
Speaker 2: Is pink and it's got little flowers all over it.
Speaker 3: It's fascinating to me that a woman who wants to shat in someone's driveway would select that sort of identifying hat, right.
Speaker 1: It is really interesting.
Speaker 4: Headwere Congratulations to Hanna four from Channel seven, who broke the story second stallment.
Speaker 3: Yeah she did, and oh my god, this is an absolute passion piece for Hannah.
Speaker 1: Hannah is a sweet spot, isn't.
Speaker 3: Hannah's an absolute pro when it comes to police reporting.
Speaker 2: And if you're a crim, here's a tip.
Speaker 3: If you're a krim, you think you can outrun Hannah forward outside a magistrate's called, I think again.
Speaker 2: She'll catch her.
Speaker 4: Okay, unless you go out out she's gonna catch you, okay, because she's now that Hannah, just give you a bit of a info behind sense. She's a very good runner and runs a lot. She runs a lot, so good luck checking her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and she's also running in heels anyway. Hats off to her, Hats off to her pink bucket, Hats to her off. She last night used a heap of puns in her story, and we love a good pun in a news story, don't we.
Speaker 1: Good fun? All right, here's the first one so you can pick it up.
Speaker 13: A crappy early morning visitor disappears below the fence line.
Speaker 1: Very good, that's nice.
Speaker 13: Number two, it was April Sergy that the sticky situation unfolded.
Speaker 1: Very good, sticky, that's nice. And this is probably my favorite.
Speaker 13: Despite kicking up a stink, the homeowner hasn't yet followed through.
Speaker 1: Understanding work, Anne.
Speaker 2: And let me leave you with this.
Speaker 3: I've been chatting with Hannah this morning, just applauding her exceptional Walkley Award winning work in this space, and she said there was one more I didn't get to use, and.
Speaker 2: It is this.
Speaker 3: This police reporter is promising to flush out the culprit.
Speaker 1: Ah, very good.
Speaker 4: You know I would have absolutely just sealed it for me if she finished the package. With Hannah Ford seven years