Speaker 1: Quick get you Morning every Day Adelaides Yeah a podcasts, great selection.
Speaker 2: By the way, you have beautiful times.
Speaker 3: Now our boss Josh refined, well respected gentlemen, had an absolute mayor at Taylor Swift on the weekend running too a celebrity, had no idea.
Speaker 2: Who it was. It turns out with bloody Paul Kelly. Oh, bloody hell, the poor Kelly, bloody Paul the waist to ever do it and was like, Paul, Okay, see you're Paul. Nice to meet you.
Speaker 4: Nice to meet your Paul.
Speaker 2: Last name, last name Kelly. That sounds familiar. Sorry, doesn't ring a bell as we opened it up, Joe, it's thirty twenty four to ten. You're awkward. Celebrity encounters and now some doozies.
Speaker 4: Oh there's been a few. Some of them went for quite a long time. One of the girls.
Speaker 5: Anyway, those who went off to Taylor Swift on the weekend, well lucky duck, well done.
Speaker 3: My entire feed was clogged up with Taylor Swift picks all across the weekend, which is not great.
Speaker 4: If you didn't get to okay, we missed that. You want to be happy for other people, but.
Speaker 5: Sometimes it's hard though was sometimes it's sometimes hardtimes.
Speaker 4: It's hard to shelve your own needs and wants. Yeah, be happy for other people.
Speaker 5: And one of those people who went along was our boss Josh, who works here at Nover an nice little perk of the job, and then our own abouts or late Sunday night, he sent us through a little text about an interesting encounter that he.
Speaker 4: Had celebrity encounter.
Speaker 5: If you will, awkward celebrity encounter it if you had one spell, jump on the front foot, get involved thirteen twenty four to ten. He sent through a little message that reads embarrassing story for me. After the concert, I was walking back to the hotel with the record label. We ran into a guy called Paul. I was introduced to him, shook his hand at search. I thought to himself, Jesus, guy looks familiar. Anyway, long story short, it was Paul Kelly. He didn't even register until the guy from the record label was like, yeah, I've been friends with Paul Kelly a few years. Oh wow, I mean, it's only Paul Kelly.
Speaker 4: The only way that could have been worse is if you kind have said, oh hey, Paul, what do you do?
Speaker 6: Paul?
Speaker 2: What do you get up to in your spare time.
Speaker 4: You got any interest in hobbies?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: And even worse, you go, he goes, My name's Paul Kelly, and go Paul Kelly. Oh my gosh, the famous citdny Swan.
Speaker 3: Yes, wow, you were great medalists. Oh my goodness, didn't you have some talent? You ever had any awkward celebrity encounters?
Speaker 5: Look the one that straight away goes there an interview with which I think I've told you before, with Craig McDermott, famous cricketer, famous Astraian cricket I just cot inducted to the Australian Cricket Hall of Fame. And I don't know what his problem was, but I said, if you had to sum up one particular moment your favorite man across your career, what would it be? His response was, is that really that's your question? Oh god?
Speaker 2: Okay, well I guess.
Speaker 5: I'm going to say, and then I'm sitting there going hang on, is that a bad question?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And we ended up cutting the interview shore Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think we even said, Craig, you're not into this, so let's just leave it here. Yeah, you've done this too much this morning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had a similar encoun to with a cricketer once when I first started seeing my first husband. We went out for dinner and I was the entire Australian cricket team, daunting for a young twenty something year old, and I was sitting next to a guy called Paul Rifle.
Speaker 4: Can you remember him?
Speaker 2: Oh, rocket, rocket, a pistol. Pistol, that's right, of course, pistol rocket.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well funny you should mention that, because I'd like, I was trying to do a small talk and I was just like this young kid, not knowing what to say or what to do, and he had like he had a rifle in his ear so like an earring.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, which was actually a rifle. It was actually that's nice, that's slick.
Speaker 3: And I think I said something stupid like I don't know, oh, that's a cool earring, and he's like, yeah, it's a pistols. Okay, right, that's your nickname.
Speaker 8: I get it now.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Anyway, he turned to the person on his left after I just sat there like a mute for a long time because I was so overwhelmed and overawed, and I heard him say to the person next to him, does this chick even talk a lot.
Speaker 2: He said that loud enough so you could definitely hear it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thirteen twenty fourteen, let's steal it this morning.
Speaker 4: Your awkward celebrity encounters.
Speaker 5: Also, Pistol can confirm, yes, she definitely does.
Speaker 3: What about the irony of that I was going to have a fifteen year career on the radio.
Speaker 5: Yes, I do talk, Thank you talk consistently a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, to the point where you have to block your ears half the time.
Speaker 2: Rozy stuff. All right, awkward celebrity encounters? Have you had one? What was it like? And who was it with?
Speaker 4: Hey, Tania, good morning, beautiful people. How are we say that anytime? Tanya? What was yours?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 7: In the late eighties, I was doing a photo shoot because I was doing a lot of media work with our footballer. Just a moment and so we did the we did the shoe. Everything was lovely. He was lovely.
Speaker 6: And then he turned to me.
Speaker 7: Afterwards and he said, oh, also, do you do you Barrack? I was from South Australia. He said, I said, to your Barracks on my team and I said, oh, yes, yes, my brother Barrack's the Tigers. I didn't know any other team. So I said, yeah, go the Tigers. He looked at me with discuss obviously, Yeah he is Carlton.
Speaker 2: I know that now.
Speaker 7: Oh my god. I whisp the ground would swallow me up. And he just looked at me and I just went, oh, someone told me about five seconds after he walked away from me, and I was like, somebody killed me.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Particular the rivalry of turning the Blues and the Tigers. That's like going up to Taylor Walker Bean like I love that you play for the pounds.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank you. Dania. Go to Mark.
Speaker 10: What was your awkward celebrity encounter?
Speaker 2: Mark?
Speaker 4: Who didn't you.
Speaker 1: Morning everybody? I had a couple actually Rachel Ward, but I was used to wake the handlester for many years in Sydney. Yes, and I was in Broadway shopping opter and she was in front of me. I was like, oh my god, thiss raight to got to say hello. I was like, oh, you know, I really loved you know dead Men were plays. She went yeah and turned back around and I was like, oh my god, I thought about two inches tall. But I had another situation with Michael Caton from the Solvans. He came into the Salon one day when I was working in Sturry Hills, Yes, and I was like, oh my god, there's like Glarry you know what I mean because we used to watch the Sarlovan's of course, being a good auntie boy, and I said, I really love the great show.
Speaker 7: Brother.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll just take champoo, thanks, like am I yeah? Conditioned with that, like full on. I don't even get me started on Richard Wilkins. I went Strong ninety in Sydney for a while and yeah, like colds the fish.
Speaker 2: That one was like whatever, there you go.
Speaker 4: Really nice part of the family.
Speaker 10: Our Richard too.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you what, Markey, you certainly have a few stories to tell her Reckon, you give right a bit of a memoir, mate.
Speaker 1: I've got some beauties although, you know, but I met some really lovely people too. I was lucky enough to do Katie Donovan's here at the Deadlys Stick human being she was and saying, as Jessica malboy, such a gracious, gracious girl. I start in love with her straight away. She was so good to the students. She was fantastic.
Speaker 4: That's really nice. Did she sing a lot, Mark, Jessica.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, she did well. Well, we were doing all the hair for her backup dancers and from Bangala because I actually knew one of the boys that get meet you off and Nane Stop a girlfriend Ray one of their bank goad dancers, and he was look, I had a great career in Sydney doing hairdressing. It was a real lot of fun. And Jessica, melboy, I love you a bit and oh are I talking about again? I'm Jessica and oh my god, We're getting confused.
Speaker 10: Thank you so much. You can come on anytime and dish the dirt about celebrities.
Speaker 2: That's the energy that you want from my day, Mark's energy, love that.
Speaker 10: Honest everyone's energy in this room and just really brought it.
Speaker 3: Kay.
Speaker 2: This is tenor Swifts on NOLA. Was it?
Speaker 3: Two?
Speaker 5: One hundred and eighty eight thousand people attended Taylor Swift over a.
Speaker 3: Three show insane And one of those is one of your esteem colleagues there at Channel seven News. Her name is Rosanna Manderilli and she joins us now, boy, howdy he.
Speaker 5: Yes, I didn't know that you're a big old swifty Rosanne.
Speaker 6: For you, honest swiftly from way back, Hazy. I saw her at the entertainment center in twenty fifteen, so that was her nineteen eighty nine to it. So and there was a bit of a quiet period there. But now that I've got a teenager who is a total swifty, it's a bit hard to escape it.
Speaker 3: Did we go all out, rosie, Did we get dressed up? Did we have the friendship bracelets, the whole bit?
Speaker 1: Oh, of course we did.
Speaker 6: So we made the journey by car and the friendship bracelets will being made in the car. And she had said to me, what are you wearing to the concert? And I said, was just pair of jeans and a blazer. And she begged me to not wear that. She said, you cannot go in that boring mum outfit. So I had to find a dress and I found the pink dress. But she went the full sparkles, the full glitter on the face, the full friendship bracelets. I'll tell you what it. Hopping onto the tram we were in Docklands to the mcg it was just mind blowing the movement. People were singing on the tram. There were mums, there were dads, there were grandparents, dads. Mostly in the eighty seven Guernsey of Kelsey but it was a sight to behold, like I've never seen anything like it. It was, you know, the passion for this artist is unbelievable and she's mind blowing. She's just something else, she really is. And I think the fact is that she just you know, people can relate to her, and people hear her and listen and love her. And I don't think, you know, whatever age you might be, she tends to identify with everyone.
Speaker 4: Rosie.
Speaker 3: I think one of the things that would have been so nice about going over to Melbourne with your daughter would have been sharing that experience in the stadium.
Speaker 4: Must have been such like beautiful bonding time.
Speaker 2: Well, I have met Jodes.
Speaker 6: I actually filmed her more than I filmed Taylor's, Like I just just to see her reaction to it. She knows every single song inside out, every single lyric and.
Speaker 2: It's just unbelievable.
Speaker 6: And there was this moment when a young TikToker was given the twenty two hats. Yeah, yeah, everyone would know that. During the concert she gives away her twenty two hat and it's signed, and so he gets off stage and let them aware it and it was just it was just something I had of this world it was really really cool.
Speaker 4: Oh so he was right next to you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and she's like she and I said, okay, you know, when we got back in the next morning, have shall wash her hair with all that glitter and sparkle through it. And she said, I've got Taylor's DNA my hair. I can't wash it now.
Speaker 2: That in short, Rosy, it's worth a hype. So absolutely, the hoype is justified.
Speaker 6: Oh goodness, yes, yeah, absolutely yeah. And like you say, over how many three nights, like ninety six plus thousand people there every single night, it's a sight to behold, and it is it is something we haven't seen in years.
Speaker 1: And there's been a lot.
Speaker 6: Of comparison between Taylor and the Beetles, and oh, I got to say, it's certainly up there. She is a force to be reckoned with. And you know it's it's yeah, she's talented. She can sing, but she can write. And there's so much more on that appreciation for the crowd as well. But she knows how die hard her audience is and and there's a genuine appreciation for that. Well, he loves her crowd.
Speaker 4: Rosie.
Speaker 3: Just before we let you go, I mean, you have the absolute privilege of working with one of the greatest voices of our generation, and that is Andrew Hayes. If you had to draw comparison, I'm sure he gets around singing in the newsroom every now and then. If you had to draw some sort of comparison between a ninety six thousand person tell us with concert and hearing Andrew in the newsroom.
Speaker 6: All right, can I just say one thing. I've never told Taylor Swift to shut up?
Speaker 5: What about two and eight thousand people? Not one single book? Trus of about thirty people in seven years, room, several booths stock stop the bleeding.
Speaker 4: That's good.
Speaker 3: That's good feedback from your coworkers, Dari, did you take it on board?
Speaker 2: You guys are joking, Rosie.
Speaker 6: I'm excited for any of your listeners who are off to Sydney.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 6: Oh if I could, if I could get it, she gets this sid thing, I'd be there in a flash like it was seriously amazing. Loved the ninety eighty nine concert as well, and the fact that it was at home in Adelaide. Sad that she bypassed us, but them's breaks well.
Speaker 10: Rosie, thank you so much for sharing your experience with us.
Speaker 3: This morning. It was so cool and yeah, all the best and I look forward to you telling Hazey off this afternoon.
Speaker 2: Cant wait. Thanks guy, he's where you're waking up to Adelaide. What's the news to your post news news?
Speaker 3: Well, this is where we simplify your life for you and break down the top stories of the morning.
Speaker 4: And let's go to Abby in the newsroom first and foremost.
Speaker 8: Good morning.
Speaker 12: So obviously, Taylor swift Mania continues in Australia. She's just played to three sold out shows in Melbourne. She called Melbourne the love of her life. It's the biggest concert she's ever done. Ninety six thousand people each night for the last three nights, which is just wild when you.
Speaker 4: Think, isn't it crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's been concerts all over the world and that's the biggest.
Speaker 4: Is the biggest.
Speaker 8: So yeah.
Speaker 12: When she popped up from the stage from the bottom of the stage on Friday night at the first concert, she was so overwhelmed. She was a bit teary and she said to everybody, if I'm looking like I'm just completely in awe, it's because I am.
Speaker 8: Because this is the biggest crowd we've ever done.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: So Yeah, that would have been met with much clapping and cheering.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so everyone was pretty happy.
Speaker 12: Now she does obviously head to Sydney to continue sh as four shows there. I think they're not as big, they're any around the sort of seventy ish mark, But there is speculation she does have four days off, so there is speculation that boyfriend Travis Kelce may come down Under. He's obviously just won the super Bowl and probably doesn't really have much I need think.
Speaker 3: Well, no, he's just dropped a hint too that he said he'll be joining her on the island. Now everyone's cryptically shaking their heads, going what does that mean? Does that mean the island of Australia or does it mean I think she's been to an island in Queensland before, like Hamilton Island or something like that, or does it mean Kangaroo.
Speaker 2: Island or Tasmania.
Speaker 8: The Apple Isle could beat.
Speaker 4: It's a beautiful place.
Speaker 5: It's a beautiful place. Maybe Taylor Swift going to rock up at Hobart.
Speaker 3: Who knows a lot of quality people come from the spot on newsy it's a bit of maths last night, which was oh, it was kind of devoided drama but there was a poem, and don't we love a good bad poem?
Speaker 4: Hit play on that place.
Speaker 8: Things I love about Tory go on.
Speaker 2: I love the way you make our bed. I love the.
Speaker 9: Way you put a grin on my head. I love it when you cuddle me at night. I love it when you put up a fight like last night. I love the way you make me feel. This is a crazy experiment, but our connection is real. Most importantly, I love the way we're striving for our happy ever after, and of course how we share that ridiculous laughter. Don't ever change my baby. I'm already so very proud of you.
Speaker 2: Is really right there? I did, babe?
Speaker 10: Did you write this?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 4: Keith certainly didn't very nice?
Speaker 8: Is her making a bed cute?
Speaker 4: I don't know. It's just doing doing like the housework, isn't it.
Speaker 8: I don't like that?
Speaker 4: Is there anything Kara does that?
Speaker 13: Like?
Speaker 4: It's just every day that you go, oh, that's so super cute.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm almost going to get sentimental here, the way that I'd fallen in more and more in love with that, whether it's your mothers oh okay, just kidding, taking a sobby direction.
Speaker 2: What's all these Feelings's.
Speaker 5: Move on to some sports, shall we. Yeah, go on foot he's just about back, almost back. Support Adelaide and the Crows both had internal trials on the weekend. Good news for Crows fans. Absolutely no injuries whatsoever. Not surprisingly that all Jordan Dawson was a star and Port Lincoln and Isaac Rankin had plenty minutes in midfields. That's very very good Port Adelaide. A couple of little injury scares. Todd Marshall went over on his ankle, but he's fine and a savabatic Leah had a bit of a pinch in his knee, so he may not play this weekend, okay, but has not Francis, we look pretty good. So josh sin actually has had two really tough years.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 12: Do we think they'll get the mcg grass ready in time?
Speaker 5: That's so. Here's the thing about turf replacement.
Speaker 2: Now, oh god, I.
Speaker 4: Was hoping you'd say that this morning.
Speaker 8: Here's the thing about the weekend.
Speaker 5: Yes, if you've got thoughts or replacement, please get involved with this chat on over nine one nine.
Speaker 2: Who saw that covert? Not a big deal anymore? That was it?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 12: They reckon that it's going to be a bit of a race against time, but I guess we'll see.
Speaker 2: I've got an early prediction they'll make it.
Speaker 3: I thought you were going to talk about the thirty six is yesterday getting the job done against the New Zealand Breakers.
Speaker 2: What an up and down season was for six finish well though, you.
Speaker 10: Know, it's frustrating for me Andrew Hayes on this front.
Speaker 3: They can beat any team in the competition on their day, any team, so I had it played finals, who knew?
Speaker 2: Who knows?
Speaker 5: I mean, all efforts now will turn to try and restart re signings from their stars like Humphrey.
Speaker 4: What do they do with the coach?
Speaker 2: Well, that's the other big I want to talk about it.
Speaker 5: They're trying to go after Brian Gorge and Scott and Minister is probably there ready to go.
Speaker 3: The record was about seven or seven to eight in the end, so who knows, Andrew. What I do know is that everyone at the entertainment center went away happy yesterday because of two miss free throws. They got hungry jacks, jacks, hungry jacks hu Yas.
Speaker 2: I love that. It's a great induative, really good.
Speaker 5: We've got all the ladies in the room here and we can all safely assume that we're all big supporters of dogs, as in genuine dogs.
Speaker 2: How good at dogs?
Speaker 3: Am I? Right?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 14: Dogs?
Speaker 11: Day a dogsdags.
Speaker 5: One of the great says from Snatch, which unbelievably Jodie already hasn't seen.
Speaker 2: No one say, snatchy.
Speaker 4: You tried to snatch, shamey and it didn't work.
Speaker 5: I'm seriously out numbered. I think it might be under numbered in this little thing as well. Very interesting little statistic which tells us that they've done a recent study and seventy percent of women would choose their dog over their partner if push came to shove.
Speaker 2: Seventy percent. All right, ladies, let's do a snap pile.
Speaker 5: Let's go with you first Producersze your partner or your favorite.
Speaker 2: Dog, dog all the way, all the way. That's one for the dogs. I would trade back any relationship. I've had to get my old dog back, for sure.
Speaker 3: Oh for sure.
Speaker 2: She was my best friend.
Speaker 4: Oh who was it?
Speaker 2: Jemima? Jemima? What a dog holding the sheep? Dog?
Speaker 3: All right? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, chicken bone? Didn't she she?
Speaker 4: Oh jesus, yeah she did. Why did you have to describe in graphic details?
Speaker 5: Her dog out there chicken bone one. By the way, it happens. My dogs think they can take on chicken bones, and sometimes they come off second best.
Speaker 4: It wants to bring up.
Speaker 2: She took on life.
Speaker 9: Yeah eventually, Yeah, more moving swiftly on Abby.
Speaker 5: I think we know which way this is going to go. Choose a partner or your dogs, your beautiful dogs.
Speaker 8: My dogs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course.
Speaker 8: I've worke up this morning and they were coupling each other.
Speaker 4: It was of course.
Speaker 3: You've got two sausage shogs, Tank and Tory, Thank and Tory. One of them had a big year last year. Yeah, that related injury.
Speaker 8: Yes, bloody Tank cost me a fortune.
Speaker 12: But no, if push came to if they don't like someone, I would, you know, go off that vibe.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Dogs are real you trust the dog vibes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, dogs are real intuitive like that, aren't they? So are you gonna ask me? Because I'll tell you I'm choosing my husband.
Speaker 5: So this study also says half of all dog owner survey I think their pet is a good judge of character.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 5: Two thirds of forty five to sixty five year olds put a lot of weight on their pet's opinion.
Speaker 2: It's interesting.
Speaker 8: It's interesting because when I bought or I didn't like any of you.
Speaker 2: Character true opinion.
Speaker 3: But also I would never sit, sit down and say your political opinion of the ramping situation here in South Australia, Sid, Like, what the hell?
Speaker 4: What do you mean in your dog's opinion?
Speaker 2: Your thoughts on this? Sid?
Speaker 5: I'm just not sure what Sid would say about pretty much anyone or anything.
Speaker 2: What about you joke?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm a little bit off sit at the moment because we had someone trying to break into my husband's car out the front of the house.
Speaker 4: What's what's a dog's job? What's the dog's one job?
Speaker 5: When you weigh one point two kilos and five hundred grams of that is fluff, not much.
Speaker 3: What did you want to said to do?
Speaker 2: Call the police? Did Sid to do his job and bark? The lae.
Speaker 4: Is like a robber rifling through my husband's car.
Speaker 2: It's like, just laughs, go on.
Speaker 5: The surveying here is that's most women in this room wouldn't choose dogs.
Speaker 2: Yes, there you go.
Speaker 5: It sounds like if I was to get more respect around, he'd have to be a dog. We could change the show to this, Jody's a job.
Speaker 2: That was a joke. That's a job, job, a terrible job.
Speaker 5: No terrible jokes here, just absolute a grade gags.
Speaker 2: Feel asleep courageously by news reader. Have you good morning?
Speaker 8: Good morning?
Speaker 2: Come up? Some pretty good film last week? So you are I.
Speaker 12: Feel like I'm getting getting really ramping into the year.
Speaker 3: You know, a little bit nervous because you have come into the studio and you've said this one will get me fired.
Speaker 12: Yeah. I don't think the boss is going to be very happy with me. That's right, but it's funny.
Speaker 8: So whatever.
Speaker 4: He went to taller swift. He's not here yet.
Speaker 2: You want to but you want to tread on the edge, don't, don't you? Well, I just want to tip on the edge.
Speaker 3: You want to push the old envelope as they say, Yeah, where are you pushing it?
Speaker 2: Aren't pushing?
Speaker 8: Uphill?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 5: Push it right uphill? Labs Yeah, John, many kick things off? Okay, beautiful all right. So two men are waiting to order at a restaurant and the waitress comes to the table and the first man places his order.
Speaker 2: He said, good evening, I'd like a quickie please.
Speaker 5: Shocked, she said, excuse me, I'm going to step away for a few minutes, and I expect an actual order when I return. And she left, and the second man leant over to his friend and said, I'm sweety. It's pronounced keish.
Speaker 2: He's made sweety as well.
Speaker 4: All right, well, I might as well go next.
Speaker 2: It's not a Tata joke, is it.
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 3: I maintained they are delicious and if you ever tried one one day then you would know that to be true. Okay, I've plagiarized my joke this week. Well I've borrowed it. I'll give it back, but I've borrowed it from the great cricket commentator karaoke.
Speaker 4: Okay, you're ready for this.
Speaker 3: So a cricketer, in this case, Kerry, was forced to take a drug test after the day's play. So the urine test has come in and Nurse Lorraine was in the room, and then she left and Skull started singing to himself. I can see freely now Loreene has gone.
Speaker 8: I did say that one on the weekend.
Speaker 14: Imagine the end, beautiful, a shaking.
Speaker 8: What's the difference between an enzyme and a hormone?
Speaker 4: What's the difference between an enzyme and.
Speaker 8: You can't hear an enzyme.
Speaker 2: I don't get it, what's going on.
Speaker 4: We'll be taking our news from Melbourne for the rest of the way.
Speaker 2: Calm those nerves, as.
Speaker 3: Taylor Swift would say, I was watching the project on ten and we've touched on this a little bit before, but there's a rise in middle aged women across Australia coming out as lesbians and many are finding you love after decades and decades of being with men in a long term relationship. So we've seen it with Nat bassing Sway on a celebrity front, Kroshelle from Zilling sun Set and g Flip. So I guess the question most people ask is that these women are just meeting someone meeting another woman going oh my gosh, I have to be with this person like this is my person or is it just a case of that sexual inclination has always been there and it's just been suppressed for years and years and years. It was very interesting to hear from some women on the project who've been through this, and this the case for Amanda.
Speaker 4: Have a listen.
Speaker 13: I got married, I brought a house, I had kids, I pleased everyone. I pleased everyone with what they wanted me to do. I had to hide who I was, and the thoughts who I was was always there, never acted on it, not once.
Speaker 4: And I just I feel like this is happening more and more.
Speaker 3: And then also there was the case of Kay, who has gone down that path, and it's fair to say that she's never, ever, ever, ever going back.
Speaker 11: I think people suspect that if the right man came along, I'd go back. I'd rather be celibate for the rest of my life.
Speaker 2: Wow. Wow, we not going back.
Speaker 3: No, And it's super interesting, hazy because this happened to a girlfriend of mine who was married for a long time, two children, and then just met someone.
Speaker 1: And that was it.
Speaker 3: It was all over for her. It was just love at first sight. And so they're in a relationship. And I said to her, why do you think I think? She said, And she said to me, this is happening so much, like way more than you think. And I said, why is it? And these are her words, not mine. She said, we are fed up with middle aged men not trying. Yeah, wow, isn't that interesting?
Speaker 5: It is very very interesting. There's a lot of questions that come and you mentioned it before, like is it something that was always suppressed as in your sexuality or is it something that's developed over time? Like, clearly now we're at a time where it's twenty twenty four you can comfortably be who you are, be who you are come out versus let's say twenty years ago, and particularly in different areas where you'd genuinely have to suppress something like that. I wonder that if I had that inclination I was born and raised in country New South Wales, if I would have had the confidence to come out.
Speaker 3: No, And like it always blows my mind men in part, particularly in a sporting field, who are able to come out and feel comfortable doing so. I think that is so incredibly brave because they're pioneers, aren't they.
Speaker 5: It is We've seen Josh Cavalo from Adelaide United and more recently Isaac Humphreys. And when you speak to Isaac Humphries and when he's been public about the subject, there's parts of it that break your heart, but there's also parts of that making Isaac you are just a beautiful man. You are the right person to be representing what should be a very very normal thing.
Speaker 3: I want to ask Abby in the newsroom, because you're in I hope you're not Mimmy saying that you're in your thirties and you're single, something you would ever entertain.
Speaker 8: Do you know What's funny.
Speaker 12: I've had so many people over my lifetime go, oh, you know, just go for women stuff the men, blah blah blah.
Speaker 8: But I think for me, no, I know that I'm attracted to men. That's not my path.
Speaker 12: In saying that, though, I think the woman who spoke about they're sick of middle aged men not trying. Yeah, I've dated on and off for the last year, and yeah, some of them, you know, you get barely anything. And then when they they're really surprised when you go, oh, hey, I don't think this is really working out, like, you know, thanks for everything. And I've sort of had one guy going oh, like sorry for not trying, like sorry for not and I'm like, you obviously have stuff going on, like I'm not going to chase this. So yeah, I think, you know, good on them. They get to that point where they just go, I've had enough, and we're right. It's twenty twenty four. You can be love and you can love whoever you like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and go for it.
Speaker 8: If it makes you happy, then do.
Speaker 3: It, But do you also think it's maybe a kickback from the fact that now women are sort of in the workforce and we're still men, still have an expectation that we still have to do all the home stuff, all the you know, a lot of the parenting, a lot of the housework, all that. Do you think women are turning around going, do you know what stuff this like? I am not your slave, I'm not doing everything for you. You can go and fend for yourself. I'm going to go and do what I want to.
Speaker 8: Do one hundred percent.
Speaker 12: And we've spoken about it before, and I see it with friends and people in my life, and you know, they're still running around after children and working full time. Some of them are studying as well, and their husbands work full time and that it's great, but the husband's go and sit themselves in their manus or their man cave and oh, and then come out when the woman's losing an absolute mind and go, oh, what's wrong. There's four children running around here and we need to parent them together. So, yeah, it possibly could be, but I think in this day and age, you love who you love and go for it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, I don't want to take credit and I call myself a pioneer or one of those types of things. But in terms of roles and things like that, yeah, I mean car is also the handyman.
Speaker 8: How does that not surprise?
Speaker 2: Does that count?
Speaker 7: Do you know it?
Speaker 10: There's one takeaway from this whole conversation.
Speaker 4: Be very very afraid, Andrew.
Speaker 2: There's a message in all this and I can't quite read it. Just ye, we're going back into on this daisy, a beautiful, wholesome, sexy Monday times. Take a little trip down memory lane. Who wants to come? I said? Who wants to jump on board this little train?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Sorry, I will any other passengers?
Speaker 9: Just you?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 5: Slow day today. Let's go back nineteenth of February to nineteen sixty three. That's where Seal real name Henry Samuel was born in London, England.
Speaker 2: He is sixty one years old today.
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 2: When he was married to Heidi Klin Oh wow, recombination.
Speaker 3: And they used to like get dressed up for all the Halloween things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty perfect couple.
Speaker 3: Oh until they weren't. Until it happened, Well, they had a really nasty divorce.
Speaker 2: Or a divorce about like was he I actually don't know the details.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I don't know either because I wasn't there and I'm not friends with Heidi. But from what I can ascertain, it turned pretty nasty.
Speaker 2: Man this hos after seventy years that word. He came here for her. Now they get distracted. Way, He's beautiful, He's beautiful, beautiful voice.
Speaker 5: Two thousand and four million. Bobbie Brown born in Spain. She is twenty years old today, of course eleven.
Speaker 2: On Stranger Things.
Speaker 3: Ah, I'm going to pretend I know what you're talking about because I've never watched strange of things.
Speaker 1: What.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry you've never watched a stranger things? No, I haven't have you.
Speaker 3: I didn't realize you were a fourteen year old teenage girl.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, Well, I am okay.
Speaker 5: Nineteen ninety three, Elton John's Melbourne concert was cut short when he clutched his head and walked off stage in Melbourne's Tennis Center with about twenty minutes of his concert to play. Apparently, the stage was coated in bugs, one of which blew.
Speaker 2: In his mouth. Well hold me closers, I'm out.
Speaker 3: Of here.
Speaker 2: And goodbye.
Speaker 3: Yell funny no.
Speaker 5: My song of FAP nineteen through two thousand and four the sign by Asa Bay,