Speaker 1: Is the Chrissy Swan show flicking Chrissy's clique.
Speaker 2: Well, I feel bad because I absolutely unleashed on Barry Kulgan with his piggy little eyes, his piggy little eyes, and it turns out that I'm not alone and he's taken it very badly.
Speaker 1: So I apologize. I didn't think it was that serious.
Speaker 3: I was just having I don't think some fun bad bars would have been listening to us, though, so I thought, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't like to be in the you know, in the in the armies of haters. I thought it would be a bit of fun, but everybody loved Barry Kyogan and it wouldn't be funny if I didn't. Anyway, I apologize because he's had to release a statement saying, lay off all ears.
Speaker 1: I'm only a human. I'm only human.
Speaker 2: And you know, people have been knocking on his grannie's door. That's my favorite part of the state, knocking on my granny's door.
Speaker 3: Beave the granny out of it.
Speaker 1: Surely, why would people do that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's just cruel.
Speaker 2: And are they just like, you know people, normal people, or is that a media person.
Speaker 3: I think that's like a TMZ reporter trying to get a comment out of her or something.
Speaker 2: Very very bad, and they're harassing his son and his ex girlfriend. And anyway, we are not going to be mean to Barry Kyogen anymore.
Speaker 3: No, well I never was. I've always endorsed big bad bats. I like the guy I know, I just you can still not like him.
Speaker 2: And I believed that he cheated on sab Cap, who is my darling pixie girl, but apparently not the girl that he allegedly cheated on.
Speaker 1: Sab Cap with spreada cuppenter.
Speaker 2: Her name's Brecky and she is currently laying under a couple of fried eggs and a little bit of bacon. No, she said, I've never even met him, let alone. I didn't have relations with that man, never even met him Jack.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which, okay, that's great, hopefully he didn't do the wrong thing. But she perpetuated this narrative by reposting some or uploading tiktoks, drinking a saltburn mark like she was living for it when her name got brought into it. So I love that now she's coming out and saying that, but she was starring the pot of it.
Speaker 2: Do you think do you think she is guilty of doing naughty things with.
Speaker 1: Bat A Kia.
Speaker 3: Well maybe because maybe he's seen all of this backlash and being like, Babe, can you.
Speaker 1: Just say just how we didn't do it? Babe?
Speaker 3: Babe, break babe, breaky Babe.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show, Fun Day's almost over.
Speaker 2: My god, I've only just realized during this show that Christmas is like two weeks away and I've only got your present.
Speaker 3: I mean, actually, no, dorry, stop shopping ha ha, Chrissy's click babe, just Jack, Just Jack.
Speaker 2: Let's about adi a Na and Cynthia finally remembered her name the stars of Wicked.
Speaker 1: PEG went and saw Wicked on the weekend. Loved it?
Speaker 3: Did you?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Still haven't And.
Speaker 2: Then I embarrassed her in front of the mother and that said did you cry at Define Gravity?
Speaker 1: She's like no, did she No?
Speaker 2: Oh it's only me yeah, unhingeddiot that anyway.
Speaker 1: So yeah, to the ten out of ten from PEG. That's the review.
Speaker 2: So all last week we were obsessed with the whole uh you know, holding space for the lyrics of defining gravity.
Speaker 4: This week people are taking the lyrics of define gravity and really holding space with that and feeling power in that.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that that was happening.
Speaker 2: I've seen it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's really powerful.
Speaker 1: That's what I wanted, That's.
Speaker 3: What I wanted. I didn't know that was happening.
Speaker 1: It's so bonkers. I can't get enough of it. So cringe.
Speaker 2: And they have spoken out about what the hell was going on, and it turns out that they are just as confused as we are.
Speaker 4: I didn't know what any part of it meant. But I didn't understand the first sentence, and I just wanted to be there because I knew something big was happening.
Speaker 1: But then after a while, I didn't know how to be there.
Speaker 4: She said something that meant something to her, it meant something totally different to you. And then she tried to kind of get somewhere else and I'm going to grab this because I think you might need something. Yeah, and I don't know what the tapping was about.
Speaker 1: And she even explained holding onto the nail and tapping.
Speaker 3: That's when she said tapping. She didn't know why she was doing it.
Speaker 1: It was so insane.
Speaker 3: It shows to me, though, Swanni, that they both are acting a little bit in those interviews because Cynthia just said there she didn't know what was going on. She certainly seemed like she knew what was happening in the original interview.
Speaker 2: Yeah, although now that I hear say that, it makes sense that she was really pausing. Yeah, and I feel like that journalist didn't know what I think she was really overwhelmed.
Speaker 1: With the situation.
Speaker 2: Trace and Dohld Trace and she works in queer media. And then Cynthia was like, I don't know, do I work in queer media? But I think her mouth just started to say things. All of that holding space and stuff. I think that was just rambling.
Speaker 3: Which happens in those junket interviews. You It's almost an out of body experience, because this is it is.
Speaker 2: I've never been harder on myself than when I leave those and I go, you are a waste of space and oxygen, you know what I mean. Now, apparently very bad things are going to happen to Jay Z and Beyonce.
Speaker 1: Am I allowed to even say that.
Speaker 3: It's Hartman Swane. I'm saying twenty twenty five. I don't think it's going to be a good year for them.
Speaker 2: There has been many many conspiracy theories around them. And their involvement with Sean Diddy Combs and the news has been breaking and roll all day that jay Z is being looked at by the.
Speaker 3: Police for one of the worst things.
Speaker 2: For one of the worst crimes in the universe.
Speaker 3: It's it's a scary time. He has come out and denied the claims and allegations.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's a very lengthy statement. You didn't have to be that lengthy, very loopy and odd.
Speaker 3: Anyway, watch this space ricularly. Tim and Joel are up next. Have a beautiful Monday night, you too.
Speaker 2: The Chrissy Swan Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to novapodcast dot com. Do you