Speaker 1: Hello, Welcome to the podcast. Now, Hello, things have changed?
Speaker 2: Is paneling? Clinty's here, Jakes's here, Jason's he's getting a real taste for the for the bruisy behind just sitting there eating some pop.
Speaker 3: This is nice. So you just sit there.
Speaker 4: You going hurry up finishing little credits.
Speaker 3: This is over This side is Manhattan. Over there is the Bronx.
Speaker 4: I am in the Bronx, paying the bills.
Speaker 5: Working class wearing. I'm in a penthouse over here.
Speaker 1: Look at my belt for activities to get bored.
Speaker 5: Because we talked to each other, Well, you're what you're trying?
Speaker 4: Do you reckon?
Speaker 1: If you were over there or if you sorry, if you just weren't paneling during the show, you'd be funnier, no genuine question.
Speaker 2: How would it make him funny out? You are the funny or you're not. Well, you're funny, but I don't know if we're making for That's.
Speaker 3: What I mean.
Speaker 1: If you didn't have to concentrate on paneling, which, let's be honest, at the best of times can get the better of you. You think you just put all your brain power That is funny on the gear.
Speaker 3: He gets funny when he's paneling you can.
Speaker 1: I'm saying you're funny, but do you think you'd be funnier?
Speaker 4: B You've got to think more because you got to like that wasn't the question. No, no, But it's the same thing like being over here is like being.
Speaker 1: He's not funny here.
Speaker 2: Leave the funny to Clint tonight's in the s and vs.
Speaker 5: Now how they're going for you?
Speaker 4: Better than the popcorneh.
Speaker 2: The popcorn was because we're being snack winces. But you can get Cobbs microwave popcorn, and I.
Speaker 6: Talk talk to you about cobs cheddar favorite.
Speaker 1: Is that not a thing?
Speaker 2: Slightly sweet, slightly slightly bloody, salty.
Speaker 3: Slooty, bloody, salty.
Speaker 5: Slightly sweet, slightly salty. Isn't that what it's called?
Speaker 3: Jake?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, slightly sweet, lightly salted.
Speaker 4: It's one of those I say to the guys that did tacos last night, but I didn't have any of the salsa. We ran out of salcer. I did crep yeah, and chili what like chili oil crunch chili oil.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I just don't do a hard taco or a soft well, we only had soft. But Jenny and I were saying I'm a hard taco, you know. It's just reminds me of fucking breakfast wrap.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I agree. We've been making taco bowls so no.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Question what the meat and the salad and a bit of.
Speaker 4: There's no options out there for hard shells, is there? What do you mean haven't really stitched up?
Speaker 5: Oh like other brands.
Speaker 1: I think you can get cold? You can, Yeah, you're sure.
Speaker 5: I just don't think anyone would come in and compete with an old Passo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're They're a mighty company. Do you know what?
Speaker 4: I don't mind if you if I'm going to go a soft taco, soft tacco. Have you had the corn ones? Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, they're not good, the corn to tia.
Speaker 3: Yeah they're great, very calorie, are they real?
Speaker 5: I barbecue like corn kernels or not?
Speaker 2: Barbe with some Mexican salta Mexican spicy Mixican Mexican spices, and like fried up a bit and chuck that in myself in my burrito.
Speaker 6: I could live in Mexico is just fantastic.
Speaker 5: H huh.
Speaker 3: Question I could live in Grease as well. The food do you think when you live in Italy to.
Speaker 4: When you're frying up the corn. Do you think there's a difference in fresh corn and frozen frozen corn In that.
Speaker 2: Situation, frozen corn kernels just easier frozen corn kettles. Chuck them in the pan, dissolve the ice, and then you can even put a popcorn. You can even put like just a taco seasoning, mix it in and make them a bit crispy.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you have meat, Yeah, we've been doing it with turkey recently. Lean my Mexican.
Speaker 1: I don't either. But if you're making a pico theo, I actually think you need I hate it as well.
Speaker 3: What do you need.
Speaker 1: Classic classic sausa, which is like tomato, onion, coriander, lime juice.
Speaker 3: Well, that's that's just a brischetta.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not like there's it's batto is just like any green one.
Speaker 4: Then that's chili that at Mao.
Speaker 5: Slaps on a Brita.
Speaker 4: For the first time.
Speaker 7: You're not a condiments man, are you.
Speaker 3: Churi? I love Clinton.
Speaker 1: When you're in Mexico, did you eat any any interesting tacos like weird filling, like not just your chicken beef mushroom.
Speaker 5: I love a mushroom taco.
Speaker 2: What about a mushroom like a fungy pizza.
Speaker 1: When we're in Mexico, you can get like all sorts of all. When me and Juan when we were there at Jose and you can get your tacos with any meat as in your normals, but then also kidney liver. And what I had was brain. Yeah, we don't know whose brain was. I think it might have been one.
Speaker 3: Yeah it was.
Speaker 1: It was disgusting goat's brain. No, I think it was a dude.
Speaker 5: Oh, you're so right.
Speaker 2: So have you seen this guy who's opened the convenience store in his garage? So it's just a suburban straight right, And at night.
Speaker 5: It looks like a house with a garage door.
Speaker 2: And at night the garage door rolls up and he's got a fool good.
Speaker 5: Convenience. That's what it looks like during the day, Are you hitting me? And then at night.
Speaker 4: It's a convenience.
Speaker 3: It looks like that he'd make it.
Speaker 1: Look where is it.
Speaker 4: Street?
Speaker 5: There's no shocks when the door rolls out house. That's what's behind. Okay, proper sliding doors, open flashing signs.
Speaker 1: Where where we've established a suburban?
Speaker 3: Sree? But is it here?
Speaker 2: Camebra camera and the neighbors are blowing up because the traffic's getting really bad at night because everyone's popping in for their convenience.
Speaker 5: My tummy hat when he gets dropped, they're going to steal all the twists.
Speaker 1: Would you need a license to operate something like that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, well I don't know.
Speaker 1: I like to offer like cameras because you're not supposed to be buying.
Speaker 3: If you'd.
Speaker 2: Sig started a small grocery in the suburban garage, they can work time or raising their children.
Speaker 1: Because you know what, like you buy when you buy a multi pack of coke or whatever, and and it says you're not let resell.
Speaker 4: Reselling them, he's probably no, no, no, not for individual sale.
Speaker 1: It's enough for individual resale.
Speaker 5: I can't take Joe seriously. It's a business. It's a business.
Speaker 1: They've just read you look like in the naughty corner.
Speaker 5: Hello, all right, I'm going by a lot of restaurants.
Speaker 3: They did. They chuck them on the trolley and three dozen cans of coke and nobody next to me.
Speaker 4: It Cols downstairs the other day was buying four hundred and fifty dollars worth of meat. They just had so much fucking meat stacked up.
Speaker 3: Could you ask what they're doing.
Speaker 4: No, it looked like for a.
Speaker 5: Shot, what happened four hundred dollars worth of meat?
Speaker 4: Peoples like they'd like steaks and but if.
Speaker 2: You're having a big barbecue, I've spent more than four hundred dollars on meat.
Speaker 5: I reckon it was more like a whole heap of people that would have.
Speaker 4: Been more more than four hundred like reselling.
Speaker 2: Well, you're not buying it from a supermarket and reselling it's expensive, That's.
Speaker 3: What I thought.
Speaker 4: I'm like, why are you getting your meat and bread here?
Speaker 1: Well, there's been a lot of people stealing meat recently. I'm selling it on the black market.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's why they got those buzzers on them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like alcohol, have your alarms?
Speaker 4: Do you ever make a steak sandwich?
Speaker 3: I do love a steak sandwich. I've never made one at home.
Speaker 6: No, I'm not very good at cooking steak because I don't. I still you know how I bought that barbecue. I still haven't got a gas spot. Do you use the meat thermometer? I? Have you used it?
Speaker 2: I can't wait to come over for a dinner at your house. How many times you've been to dinner at my house a few. How many times have you invited meat to your house? I've been to your husband except to pick you up?
Speaker 3: And you know what, there's a great pub down there. I will go there.
Speaker 5: No, I want to come on. Do you cook one of those meals.
Speaker 1: That would be lovely on there?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 5: In a table, we can have a couch, we can have.
Speaker 3: TV dinner at the beat.
Speaker 1: He's got a clothes horse sit in the bedroom in front of you, and the bicycle guitar still there, and all those photos of yourself.
Speaker 3: Do you know what? I think my mattress is a bit too hard?
Speaker 1: The mattress.
Speaker 5: We're in the hunt for a new mattress.
Speaker 1: The mattress that I had in Singapore.
Speaker 2: Over the weekend one of those ones where you go in your line and they weigh you and measure you and then tell you, like what, sleeping on a table.
Speaker 4: Mattress is unbelievable.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I love my mattress.
Speaker 5: I love our mattress. But Paul different. So we're going to get the half.
Speaker 1: Half half and half. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The mattress in the hotel in Singapore was like sleeping on a table. I'm so sorry. No, absolutely not. It Dodgy that wasn't dodgy, just wasn't great.
Speaker 5: There's some beautiful hotels.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, what's the marina called.
Speaker 1: Marina Bay Sans.
Speaker 3: Did you go there?
Speaker 1: We went at the night club that we went after Bingo was in the Marina Bay Sians Tel.
Speaker 4: Have you seen the nightclub? It's a it's got a slide.
Speaker 1: In slide in it. It's like it's been plucked straight out of Vegas. It's the same same group that owned Hakkasan in Las Vegas. It was very very cool.
Speaker 3: Did you have a Singapore Sling?
Speaker 1: Singapore Sling? I don't know no idea what's in it? It's just a cocktail. Yeah, it was just like very sugary and sweet. Something to address an announcement?
Speaker 3: Are you okay?
Speaker 7: I'm okay, but someone in Townsville has made a Tinder profile and pretending to be me and I'm thirty four love aquariums, Love aquariums.
Speaker 1: You do love aquariums?
Speaker 3: What are they calling them?
Speaker 5: Allison? So just f y guys, it's not me.
Speaker 1: If anybody, if Anyoneville has Matt with Alison thirty four year.
Speaker 7: Old aquarium photos saying I love canoeing and aquarium and cooking.
Speaker 5: It ain't me, guys. I just wanted to let you.
Speaker 1: Know, good to know, good to know.
Speaker 5: Are you about? Are you on the market?
Speaker 1: No, off the market. I'm a good girl.
Speaker 5: I am give up. She's off the market.
Speaker 1: Off the market.
Speaker 5: You wish off our gen.
Speaker 1: Z off the market. Out of the aquarium.
Speaker 5: Are you into aquariums or aquariums?
Speaker 7: I don't mind it old aquarium?
Speaker 5: But do you mean like the start sign aquarium?
Speaker 1: That's what it said. I like aquarium where fish list, Yes, fish I do.
Speaker 2: I do like I saying she wanted to date and aquariums very special.
Speaker 7: It says I like aquariums with little fishies and show.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I don't like you.
Speaker 2: Ann watch him break all the microphones as he swings on them like that.
Speaker 5: That one will go loose, That one will go loose.
Speaker 4: Won't calm down moving around any other things?
Speaker 1: On the agenda on the here, we've got a big agenda for our actual meeting, not the agenda agenda, agenda agenda.
Speaker 5: All right, well let's go then, all right? The meeting meeting starts.
Speaker 6: Last night at the Australian Football League Metawarts. Speaking of agaendas, I saw Darcy's husband. He got up to accept an award, what for the Howie Games podcast?
Speaker 3: Speech?
Speaker 6: He did a speech? He I was going to video, but I was too slow. I was hitting my chocolate fond.
Speaker 5: Who made a speech?
Speaker 3: Darcy? What did you win for a podcast? Which arrival podcast?
Speaker 4: Chocolate fond?
Speaker 6: Such a very decadent, such a not enough ice cream to fond on, such a dish that you would serve at a function?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I agree?
Speaker 4: Question, yeah, question when they do the steaks at a function? How are they cook those on the grill? They're not doing three hundred and fifty steaks on the grill?
Speaker 1: Same, How are they doing it like the industrial grill.
Speaker 4: No, they're not. They're not grilling three they are. No, put them in another.
Speaker 1: No, the hot blade, No, the g real hotla reckon.
Speaker 4: That's an oven job. There's no way they don't three hundred and fifty grilled.
Speaker 6: They've got the grilled lines on them.
Speaker 4: Made of mine. Used to work in visual merchandising.
Speaker 3: I don't spoil it forever.
Speaker 4: No. It was a prop guy for like advertised, like filming ads, and he would do all the subway out and everything, and you know the grill marks. He get a chop stick and cover it in veggiemte and then just go along real marks so they're perfectly done.
Speaker 3: I've heard something similar to that.
Speaker 4: And then they'll have like the sub, but it'll be absolutely filled with having toothpicks.
Speaker 5: Just for many years. Prop food is not always no yeah and never eat the food.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 5: Sometimes it's great food, and sometimes it's like chift. Sometimes they want to like spray loss yes.
Speaker 1: Or a slice of pizza where you want the cheese paul to look incredible. There's like glue and yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it looks great for a minute, and things like desserts flop.
Speaker 5: They melt.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, your hairspray.
Speaker 5: Your hair spray.
Speaker 1: Oh for like the yeah yeah, all right, we must go.
Speaker 3: All right, have a good day, everybody back. Well done,