Speaker 1: Apologie Production.
Speaker 2: Welcome to She Rises, Pretty Friday, Secrets, Horror, Scandal, Mysterios, Wild.
Speaker 3: Your favorite time of the week, your favorite host, Tatiana Stephanie.
Speaker 2: Hello, we're back. We have something a little spicy for you today.
Speaker 1: It is it's sexy. Well, it's sexual based. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think it's sexy at all.
Speaker 3: If you missed last week's it was a ghost story, so go and check that out. But this week is a funny sex story. It's quite a short story. This is a girl's worst blowjob.
Speaker 1: Of her life. This is her story.
Speaker 3: Early on in my relationship, I was going down on my now husband. He jolted and went too far back and I vomited all over him. I thought for sure our relationship was over. Eleven years later, we're married with kids. Wow, imagine that happening.
Speaker 2: How's that for a Cinderella story?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, it must have been a good blow job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean obviously came back for seconds, regardless of the vomit, and I wanted to keep her for life and many more.
Speaker 1: That has never happened to me. No, I can't vomit.
Speaker 2: I can't say that's ever happened to me.
Speaker 3: Either. But I'm sure I've gagged before, but vomit different story, Like, surely you would feel that it's gone too.
Speaker 1: Deep for one.
Speaker 2: I just props to her for bagging the man. For bagging the man, like that's like for him, that's a lot of courage. Like I love that he didn't obviously didn't shame her about it.
Speaker 1: I probably laughed about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's cool. No, I haven't had an experience like that. I feel like I've gotten to the point where I maybe knew that I was like going down on a man like too soon after eating. Oh, I was like, oh, okay, I can feel that if I push myself here, probably not going to be a good.
Speaker 1: Thing, And then I would stopped. I push it.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to I love it, trying to be reasonably respectful here.
Speaker 3: This conversation is eighteen plus. Oh my gosh, I just couldn't imagine vomiting. Yeah, but I suppose it would depend on the size of the man as well.
Speaker 1: It must be hard for some girls. That's a really long.
Speaker 2: That's true, like oh, gag grieflex as well. True, you know, because that differs from every woman, and like some women love like going all the way and going deep, like deep throat. Yeah, so other women can't, that's true, you know, So I wonder if she just like and I.
Speaker 3: Wonder if the man sometimes. You know, I've got a horror story which I can tell afterwards. But like if they put their hand on your hair or your head and like or they thrust into you, yeah, like that's just not for me.
Speaker 2: It's not something that you can't control either. And then yeah, I said this to you the other day of like if that ever happened, I'd be like, well, it's not my fault if you get bit because like I'm not in control, so like, don't if you're trying to do things that I'm not in control of. I'm trying to help you here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've got a horror story. I'll give it to us.
Speaker 3: When I was younger, probably I had a missed you obviously. It must have been like eighteen nineteen and I was in Melbourne. I started seeing this guy and he was gorgeous and we went on a few dates and he wined and died me and I thought he was so lovely, and oh gosh, I just think of my younger self and I'm like, why did you not have boundaries, but I obviously didn't, and I was just like nervous. But he went on this date, this beautiful day, and then he drove me to this like secluded area and I was like, what are we doing here? And he basically like demanded me to give him a blowjob and I just did not have the courage or any boundaries, and I just felt scared and I was like, what is he gonna do? And I don't really know this man, Like what are he gonna do if I say no? And then my head, I was like I'll just get over and done with, which this would never happen now as a grown woman. I did it, but it was so aggressive and I remember him grabbing my hair and like my head and like jamming it down. It was the most awful experience. He finished and then said to go again. Oh and once again I was like if I don't do it, like I'm petrified, And I obviously.
Speaker 1: Never went on another date with him ever again blocked his.
Speaker 2: Number de leaders like definitely getting blocked.
Speaker 3: Yeah sos my friend because she was down there, and we had like a code of an emoji or something to like message to no when I've finished up. I needed help, And as soon as I was done, I was like sos her and I was like meet me back here, and I asked him to drop me off somewhere, and it was like, oh my gosh, complete horror story. I've never had a man be that forceful and aggressive.
Speaker 1: That's really fucked up. Yeah, that's not okay.
Speaker 2: No, how many dates have you been on with this man? Oh?
Speaker 1: Probably maybe like four?
Speaker 3: Yeah before and beautiful dates like he whined and dined me and like we did adventures stuff and like it was fun and it seemed like a really nice guy.
Speaker 2: So it like just completely came out of nowhere, like there weren't any like side or anything of like aggression.
Speaker 3: And it was one of my friend's good guy friends. And he was like beautiful, like every girl wanted him. He was just like tall, dark, handsome, ripped, and I think I had a lot of self com confidence issues, like I never thought it'd be worthy or like a man that attracted would ever be interested in me.
Speaker 1: He probably took advantage of that.
Speaker 2: And like under pressure as well, like you can't have a voice in that moment of like oh fuck, like what happens if I don't.
Speaker 1: And that's when my head thought.
Speaker 3: I thought, like, I'm better off getting this time because image if I say no, and like what if he was to rate me or something. It's scary, Like your mind goes there and you're kind of in the moment, you panic and you just do whatever you think is the right thing in that moment and like protect you in that moment. Yeah, in fact, he could go again too.
Speaker 2: I'm like, like, he's fucking kidding me.
Speaker 3: Seriously, when down back up again, I'm like, oh my gosh, that's it. Oh yeah, so oh yeah, I've been really lucky in the sense, like that's probably my only bad sexual experience. I've been with beautiful men otherwise that have just worshiped the ground I've walked on and been so lovely and gentle and never any pressure.
Speaker 1: So I'm lucky in that sense. But that's my horror story.
Speaker 3: That is the worst blowjob of my life.
Speaker 1: Do you have any bad extents?
Speaker 2: Not in terms of like blowjobs. Now, I feel like I've always been into it, you know, you know, I've been lucky in that sense. But the anonymous submission reminded me of a story and like, obviously keep it anonymous. My mum literally tells his story all the time. Yeah, it's like a going joke. I don't know how much my other family member loves it or not, But an extended family member had this experience where she was like dating this guy. It was really sweet, like they were both really into each other, and yeah, they were like seeing each other. And this one night they had come home from like an event, and she like in the car, in the backseat of the car, like she was so drunk, and she like vomited all over him and just like covered him in vomited like projectile vomited all over him and all over the window and like all the things. And he called her out the next day and wanted to go for breakfast with her.
Speaker 1: Wow, oh my god, and.
Speaker 2: Wanted to continue dating her. And she was just like so shocked. But like I remember my parents making this big joke out of it, being like, well, obviously, like you did good, like because he wanted to come back for more.
Speaker 1: Job to remember, Yeah, you know, so funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, have you ever had anyone that's smelt down there, because I haven't.
Speaker 1: I can't imagine that would just be hard.
Speaker 2: No, No, I haven't. I haven't had anybody that smelt. But I have been with someone who's not circumcised, and that was a whole other experience. It is a different experience only because I was young at the time. I had only previously been with like my long term partner. And then I think another man that I was dating. Yeah, and then I went with him and I was like, but what I know is circumcised.
Speaker 1: It is different.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just felt like I.
Speaker 2: Didn't know what to do and I felt different, and I was it's just a new experience. It wasn't necessarily like a horror thing, but it was just like I noticed myself being like, oh, wow, this is really different.
Speaker 1: It is very different. Yeah, Yeah, it's weird how different it is. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Interesting goes to like, oh, like cleanliness or is it clean? Like do they take care of it?
Speaker 1: Like that's what they would.
Speaker 3: Have to be more conscious because they would have to pull the skin back and really get in there and clean.
Speaker 1: You would think.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, I've got a girlfriend a long time ago as a girl I went to school with, and she was always getting your own infections and for years on end, and they finally went to this different doctor and they were like, oh, is your part of circumcized, and he was like no, and he's like, but I clean it well, blah blah blah, and she was like, I guarantee this is what's giving her your own infection. So he got circumcised like age twenty or something and she never had whatever.
Speaker 1: Ever again stop it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, more bacteria and dirt gets trapped up in the skin and harder for them to clean my hand actions right now, Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she never had one since.
Speaker 3: So going back to the doctor, it was like, well, that must have been it as much as he was trying to clean it. Well, it just mustn't have been because it can only take the tiniest little bit of course bacteria or cause or like urine in imbalanced you know, a pH Oh.
Speaker 2: My god, one d Yeah, because he's just so sensitive, very sensitive. Absolutely, I'm a delicate fly.
Speaker 1: So's yeah, it's interesting.
Speaker 3: So if you guys enjoyed the story, make sure you guys send in your stories. They're fun, they're sexy, they're adventurous, or a horror story like this, send it in.
Speaker 1: We'll leave the link in.
Speaker 3: Our description box, so it's completely anonymous. We can't see who send it in. And the more details the better. You want to hear all of it.
Speaker 2: And you know what as well, like there's no shame, like this is just like an open dialogue, open conversation around things that you've experienced. And also it might even help you release a little bit of the shame that you might feel around experiences that you might feel like you need to take to the grave. So let's normalize these conversations and remove that shame and have a little bit of fun with it.
Speaker 3: It is so fun, yeah, like it really is. It gets to be fun, yeah, because what this episode's all about. Yeah, So if you enjoyed it, let us know, and don't forget to add your applications in.
Speaker 1: We've got quite a few to get through. We do Nextpeace is really fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so let's get a little freaky.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I love you guys. We'll see you on Monday. Bye.