Speaker 1: We've got getting the morning every day, Adelaide, We've said since day dot that if you've come after our boy Bryce Cotton, we've said that since day dot, that is Friday, then we've got a problem.
Speaker 2: So with mixed emotions we say good morning, but also Nathan and Sean, what the hell is your problem?
Speaker 3: I mean, what do you mean?
Speaker 4: We're a bit devo because we've got one less listener now, but we've lost the greatest NBL player of all time. In fact, he's going to go down as one of the Wildcats greatest ever player, and now that he's joined the Outlay thirty sixers, he'll also be in the ALA thirty six's greatest devastate. We were all told Hazy, we were told that he was going to leave and go and play internationally, maybe chasing a couple of million dollars.
Speaker 5: But Adelaie thirty six is they just stayed in the shadows. They didn't throw their cards out too early. They waited and they and we.
Speaker 3: Don't like we don't like it.
Speaker 6: Well, I'll have to say, if you guys didn't see it coming, neither did we because our season was looking pretty damn die. Oh yeah, until next minute Bryce Cotton, the five time MVP, the greatest basketballer in the NBL, is coming our way, and.
Speaker 7: We were shocked to the court. We were shocked, weren't we.
Speaker 8: Yeah, do you know what I'm looking forward to you guys, and that is.
Speaker 3: Going to a basketball game.
Speaker 8: Because this is the thing. This is the thing.
Speaker 2: So we know that you guys absolutely chock. It's Choco Bok each and every week. We're actually exactly the same in Adelaide, like we we fierce to get.
Speaker 3: Out of the basket in Shed.
Speaker 8: That's on the front foot earlier. We're going down this path. We're going down this path.
Speaker 2: So what we did find out is that you guys had just completely gone too hard with the West Australian and said, what the lying king.
Speaker 3: We don't endorse, No one does, No one does at all.
Speaker 6: And if it's not enough that we've got Bryce Cotton, there's some suggestion that Pinder might be coming in our direction.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, I did I know that Kean is definitely leaving the Perth Well has left the Perth Wildcats. I don't think anyone likes the coach. I'm just throwing it out there, Joe.
Speaker 2: It is Yeah, and I did mention.
Speaker 5: You know now that you guys have got gather around and have done and lived for the last.
Speaker 9: Couple of years.
Speaker 5: You've got wide streets in the city. You know, the house is a great place. When were your people stop? Oh guys, we've got some headlines for you too as well.
Speaker 2: Just bear in mind. So I know you guys went with the Lion King. We're very very basic here in Adelaide. So some of the headlines that we've gone in is one of his sucked in Perth.
Speaker 8: We've gone with that.
Speaker 2: Another one is Pisce off Perth, and the final one is Perth sucks. Just I need to We're very basic. We're very basic here in Adelaide.
Speaker 8: To the point.
Speaker 4: Somebody really thought about those a lot.
Speaker 5: It is such big news for the NBL to have a player of that caliber move from our team over.
Speaker 8: To your team. You guys are going to be flying.
Speaker 3: You will be winning.
Speaker 8: Yeah, what's that?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 8: What's that?
Speaker 6: We got ingloriously bundled out of the finals last year, so we're looking forward to a little bit of success.
Speaker 7: But Bryce, I mean, what to get for us?
Speaker 6: He is an absolute machine, isn't He's been electrifying the court over there for years and years, hasn't he He's a big loss?
Speaker 3: No, No, we know, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: Is there is there anything nice you want to say about Perth that you could you make us feel a bit better?
Speaker 8: What do you like about us over here?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 8: I think you just left, but you had hockey for a while. That was a bit of fun.
Speaker 10: That's if you.
Speaker 4: Swear to God. If you take Harley read it as well, that'd.
Speaker 5: Be I think his girlfriend was playing over at the Crows.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it wouldn't surprise me.
Speaker 7: Okay, we're just going to leave you.
Speaker 3: With you guys, will stop at nothing.
Speaker 7: We'll just leave you with this. Sorry not sorry again?
Speaker 3: Great chat guy.
Speaker 5: Over and kick its way down our late thirty six is haven't been this good since Josh left?
Speaker 3: What even is a thirty six? By the way, cats a thing.
Speaker 8: Don't ask us questions. We don't know the answers to.
Speaker 6: We're joking this morning that you've gone from wildcats to mildcats.
Speaker 3: All right, come we clap them off now, we stop them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the truth here today. I think you're dead right there, Jodie. We're in all sorts this year.
Speaker 7: Did joys see you guys?
Speaker 11: The following segment is the mature audiences only and may contain all content, graphic language and nudity, not that you'll see it is easily offended.
Speaker 7: Well, you're about to find out.
Speaker 8: Just how easily your father.
Speaker 9: He's only money, Jody, and is six.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right, just a little bit looser than you shall before we straighten up after seven o'clock, Joe's.
Speaker 8: Have put this to do.
Speaker 2: You know what a soft swap is? A soft swap, soft swap of softt swap. Now okay, well, welcome to the world of soft swapping. Joe's good to have you. It's the buzzworthy bedroom trend making waves on TikTok and also heating up the You see serious, there's secret lives of Mormon wives, and you can imagine that there's some stuff going on with the Mormon's wives, really really dirty stuff. So soft swapping is when couples dabble in sexual activities with others, like kissing, groping, and even some oral action, but draw the line at full intercourse.
Speaker 7: It's like it's like swinging, but softer.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, not quite as hardcore as you know. You fall on intercourse.
Speaker 7: WHOA Please don't ever say that word.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 8: No, no, no intercourse, just Felacia. Thanks. Oh god, you say that?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 8: So this is I mean it really gets you thinking, doesn't it?
Speaker 2: Because I feel like certain generations probably more open to it than others.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: For example, gen Z twenty twenty three Ashley Madison survey found that fifty nine percent of jed zs want an open or polyamorous relationship really, and sixty five percent think those setups lead to four romantic lives, while nearly half say a single partner doesn't cut it in bed.
Speaker 8: More is better apparently, Okay.
Speaker 2: Gen Z's always online ethos and endless access to new people and pornography has helped them embrace non monogamy, or at least talk about it openly.
Speaker 7: So the gen ZEDs are a bunch of dirty bits, is that it?
Speaker 3: I think?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 8: Or are we lame?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: I mean? Are we the losers for not wanting more people in the bedroom even though you're in a committed relationship?
Speaker 6: Us old losers who you know, get married and stuff and just have one person for the rest of our lives.
Speaker 7: Yeah, God, that sounds.
Speaker 8: Grim when you put it like that. Maybe it does sound a little bit grimp.
Speaker 7: We are lame.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm the monster because I don't want to see my wife's some random diuck.
Speaker 6: We had a little holiday staycation on the weekend Marion Holiday Parks. And isn't that the most magnificent facility right banks in the middle of Marion.
Speaker 8: Oh my gosh, who saw that coming?
Speaker 7: No one oasis seen anywhere in the world.
Speaker 6: There's a big bouncing pillow, there's pools, there's ten pin bowling, and it was like absolute nirvana for our kids.
Speaker 7: So we were there on the Friday night.
Speaker 6: Lotty was over at our little cabin and I said, Lotty, do you want to have a sleepover at our house?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 8: That was dangerous.
Speaker 2: So originally I was like, no, Lotti go to sleep with main Henry and then Jody goes, which was such a foolish move.
Speaker 8: I almost had a Jodi goes not as she can sleep here if she wants. And it was done. It was done. She was locked in, she was zoned in.
Speaker 6: I didn't realize once I planted that seed with Lotti there was no going back. I can't do that no anyway, So Lotti has a sleepover. There's bunk beds, right, and so all the kids pile into one room and off they go to sleep. Let's fast forward to the next morning, right, and I roll over and I put my arm over my child and I was like, oh, okay, one of the kids has come in to sleep with me. That's not Greg da da da. And then so I started stroking her hair and I was like, that feels different from my child's hair.
Speaker 7: And then I open my eyes and that's lottyse.
Speaker 6: And not only had lot he made her way into my bed because she was scared, but she also kicked my husband into the bunk bed.
Speaker 7: Welcome so he couldn't sleep with me.
Speaker 8: Welcome to laugh about sassy daughter.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, does she dictate your whole household?
Speaker 8: Absolutely? She dies, she still sleeps with us. She keeps people out, she kicks it.
Speaker 2: Sometimes we don't use the doner because it's inconvenient for Lotty. She's breaking into other people's cabins and kicking people out of their beds.
Speaker 6: And then I wandered into the kids room and there is my poor husband, all shivered up and shivering in a fall on a single bunk bed, absolutely squished to the Jesus, and he just looks at me and he opens his eyes and he's like lotty lotty.
Speaker 2: She cruises out as well. Breakfast, breakfast, breastpass I want it now, I want it now. Oh my very goodness, the weather's about to turn on its face.
Speaker 7: It's about to turn on itself.
Speaker 6: And is there anyone else more qualified in this town to talk about the weather than other than the beautiful Tiff Horn from ten years I mean, I.
Speaker 9: Hate to say there probably is, yeah, but at this time, i'm your gal.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've got you, and I know at the moment you're feeling in for Cape free men and you're reading the news.
Speaker 7: Indeed, however, mind you, in your former life as a weather.
Speaker 6: Girl, you're so qualified to tell us what.
Speaker 9: Passion piece, honestly it is.
Speaker 11: And the best part is because I'm on the news deest tonight, I can tell you all how horrible, horrible it's going to be.
Speaker 9: But I'll be indoors tonight, I might the poor weather presenters out there, so Spara thought.
Speaker 11: Yeah, because we've got a dirty, great cold front sweeping through everyone, and with it we're expecting rain, but mostly damaging winds. That's the real concern with this little, this little weather event. At the minute, we're getting rain, we're gonna get storm. But it's those gusts up to nine at some point, those punchy little gusts get Yeah, they will get you up, and I've always said it, and that will also bring the tides up.
Speaker 9: So don't be swimming. Don't be swimming.
Speaker 7: Don't be swimming at the moment.
Speaker 12: Anyway.
Speaker 7: With the sharks situation, the Alga bloom.
Speaker 9: I don't imagine that.
Speaker 8: Don't bring the sharks close to us.
Speaker 9: The shark is actually very thought for them.
Speaker 11: What's always they'll be saying as they're getting a tossed around, They've got a lot going on.
Speaker 7: Sharks sounded like that all this.
Speaker 8: They're very boisterous. So when can we expect that these gale force wins to hit us?
Speaker 11: Well, we were expecting the storm to sort of hit anywhere from about six am the worst of it with the strongest winds mainly between eight and twelve today, So we've still got a few more hours come before the storm, if you will.
Speaker 7: So we've been in here for hours and hours. What's it like out there? Is it a little bit wery?
Speaker 1: Woo?
Speaker 13: Woo?
Speaker 11: Is the is the professional term when you is what the Bureau would call it when you woo woo, very dark, very ominous.
Speaker 9: Rain hasn't quite come through yet in the Adelaide area.
Speaker 11: We are expecting up to twenty twenty five meals in the Adelaide area and about thirty meals up in the hills.
Speaker 9: If we do get more than ten meals.
Speaker 11: This will be the Weddnesday we've had since November seventeen last year.
Speaker 9: Who wow, that's a bit fun.
Speaker 3: It's explois.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can have that, yes, right one from ten years. First, you're going to stick around because the sealed section is just around the corner. We're doing around about fifteen minutes time. I am all right and saying it involves something controversial with weddings. Who told you that shouts got my spies with ears to the ground?
Speaker 14: Is that right?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Okay, spicy stuff us job job, that is a good job.
Speaker 10: Joy and hazies.
Speaker 8: Monday morning joke. Yes, the best way to take the work week. But a humor one joke each. Let's see how we go. Okay, it's been hit missed across the journey, but we're doing our best.
Speaker 7: You said, yours is short, sharp and shining.
Speaker 8: Super short, sharp and chining. It's more like something I did on the weekend.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I actually went to the first porner Hoolock's anonymous meeting last night, Jode's.
Speaker 8: Can you believe it? Get me honest with you. I ended up leaving. I couldn't stand its. Seriously, it's full of blankets. Do you get it?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, because I don't get it. Mollly, you want to go next?
Speaker 14: What you got?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 10: At a hotel restaurant, a man sees an attractive woman. She's sitting by herself at the next table. Suddenly she sneezes and a glass eye comes flying out of her eye socket and it hurls at the man.
Speaker 3: He grabs it.
Speaker 10: He passes it back to her. She says, oh my god, this is so embarrassing. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 9: Let me make it up to you.
Speaker 10: I'm going to buy your dinner, and she sits down next to him.
Speaker 9: They start chatting.
Speaker 10: He's thinking to himself, oh my god, she's the most beautiful woman in the world.
Speaker 9: We have all this in common.
Speaker 10: They pass numbers back and forth.
Speaker 9: She says, do you do this all the time.
Speaker 10: I've never met a woman like you, and she says, no, you just happened to catch my eye.
Speaker 8: Literally, yeah, caught the eyeball.
Speaker 12: Got it?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 7: What about?
Speaker 6: There was a bloke he was just sitting quietly reading his paper on a Sunday morning, peacefully enjoying himself, when his wife snuck up behind him and whack smacked him on the back of the head with a huge frying pans.
Speaker 7: He asked, what was that for?
Speaker 6: And she said, what was that piece of paper in your pants pocket with the name Mary Lou written on it? He says, oh, honey, remember two weeks ago when I went to the horse races. Mary Lou was the name of one of the horses that I bet on. Okay, came out and then she was like, okay, she was appeased. Off she goes to do some housework and that was that. Three days later, he's once again sitting in his chair, minding his own business, and up she comes behind me and goes, what frying pan to the back of the head again, and.
Speaker 7: He goes, what's that for this time? And she answered, your horse just called.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, that's crazy. I found a horse that could talk.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's not incredible. Sealed section with tiff one from Jem yu's first.
Speaker 14: There she is.
Speaker 2: It's not updating us on the weather. It's bringing really, really outrageous situations.
Speaker 8: To the table.
Speaker 9: This one's whacked Donald's.
Speaker 8: Everyone, okay, okay, here we go, we go.
Speaker 3: It's a big one.
Speaker 9: I've got my letter up there.
Speaker 8: It is there, it is.
Speaker 9: I just I just unfurl the Are you ready? Today's question everyone is why did you call off the wedding?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, Once you be in a situation where you have to call off a wedding, it's supposed to be the best day of your life. It should be.
Speaker 9: But I'll tell you for why this happened to someone I know. Don't ask me how I know. It's very salacious.
Speaker 3: That's not your business.
Speaker 7: What did I just say, Andrew?
Speaker 11: They called off the wedding at the eleventh hour, And I'll tell you for why. The bride was having an affair with the groomsman, and she was pregnant of his child.
Speaker 9: We are, and so the groom went, you know what.
Speaker 1: Not for me.
Speaker 8: You know what I mean thinking about this, I mean sitting on it, I slept on it.
Speaker 14: Not for me.
Speaker 6: So she was about to walk down the aisle in a virginal white dress, well with the groomsman's baby goodness, goodness, gracious, and make some vows to God.
Speaker 11: No, nonetheless, yeah, the big man, the great man. Yeah, we've all lied to God on occasion. I speak for yourself. This has happened regularly. So this is what happened here.
Speaker 2: Well, one like to go out, but also having an affair, such a salacious affair like this an outrageous story.
Speaker 8: I feel like you couldn't script that this stuff happens.
Speaker 9: It happens.
Speaker 6: Shocking, but it happens, and so hang on, I have questions. Go on, So did he did he the groomsman find out that she room with the group? Yeah, knew, he was well aware, he knew what he was doing. But did the groom find out before the winning and he called a correct?
Speaker 8: That's what went down. I'd love to see the confident between the groom and the groom's been.
Speaker 5: Icy.
Speaker 7: I don't think we're not going to find anyone who's called a wedding off, are we?
Speaker 2: We might surely heads up as well, best call this morning one hundred dollars family cook voucher.
Speaker 8: Do you think there's situations like this out there? I? Do you think?
Speaker 7: Yeah, she's not great, but yeah, like real cold feet situations.
Speaker 11: It could be a cold feet situation, it could be a cheating situation. It could be or maybe you went through with it and then went, oh.
Speaker 2: That was wrong, was an error that was Yeah, maybe there was nothing untowards You just got there and you're like, it's not for me.
Speaker 8: I can't do this.
Speaker 2: I can't do it, see straight to way. I think about the money that's been spent to put the whole thing together. Weddings are expensive, so.
Speaker 6: Like you know, to call it off, it's such a big pilava, isn't it, Because all your friends and your closest people in the world are going to be there.
Speaker 9: Auntie Mary is blown in from Cans.
Speaker 7: She's so proud to by, she's got a new hat.
Speaker 8: Oh gosh, she looks mad. She never gets out, she never.
Speaker 9: Gets out talking about it for years.
Speaker 6: You've paid a deposit for the reception, and you've got all your food organized.
Speaker 11: You've got you you bought the booze, you can't return it and everything you cannaps.
Speaker 8: Right, those canaps so bloody expensive to.
Speaker 13: All right?
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten. Why did you call off the wedding? Could be any reason doesn't have to be super salacious.
Speaker 9: Sealed section with tiff On from gen Yew's first.
Speaker 6: Core Spicy one this morning, rageous little sealed section this morning. So you know of a woman who was about to get married and it all got called off?
Speaker 11: Why on account of she was having an affair with the groomsman and not done and she was pregnant with his babies?
Speaker 6: Wow? Good?
Speaker 2: That means it too far physically, yes, yeah, way too far, way too far.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So we're taking your calls this morning, thirteen twenty four ten. Why did you call off the wedding at the last minute? Let's go to Tracy from Parallel We hate Trace.
Speaker 15: Hi, how you going?
Speaker 6: What was this you? Oh?
Speaker 14: Yes, it was me. I told my father as we were driving to the wedding. We sat down the bottom of the freeway for twenty five minutes and I was in a panic, saying it's the wrong thing to do.
Speaker 10: When he to turn the car.
Speaker 14: Around, I don't want to come through with the wedding, and my dad said to me, oh, look, your mom said that you would be nervous. It's okay, Everything's all right, and I was going, no, no, it's not. And then in the end, I thought, oh my goodness, everything's paid for. I have to do this, And as he was walking me down the aisle, I was like, no, this is still the wrong thing. However I did go through with the wedding.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 14: Seven years later I separated and divorced my husband and now I'm happily married with my partner with two children. And twenty years.
Speaker 2: Later, Tray So, I think the exact same thing that if you in that situation like I don't want to do this Strata, I'd be like, but everything's paid for and everyone's waiting, and what are we supposed to do? I don't want to.
Speaker 7: It's a lot, isn't it. Go to Kat from Manningham, Hey Cat, good morning guys.
Speaker 3: What happened with you? Kath?
Speaker 15: So, we were organizing our weddings for my husband and I. I'm Italian and he's three, and our mother in law were both kind of like bride dealers were really the details. Wants us to have too ceremonies in different churches, and my husband and I both said no, this is too much. So we booked ourselves tickets and hopped over to Vegas and got married by Elbert Away.
Speaker 6: Amazing we would have thought that a Greek mother and an Italian mother would be overbearing.
Speaker 8: It's very placid situation.
Speaker 7: That's incredible. Well done. Caitlin from Upper Heritage, Good morning.
Speaker 12: Good morning. Of the roof still on your house?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah tonight?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Is the roof still in your house?
Speaker 12: I'm just.
Speaker 7: Okay what happened with your friend?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 12: I have a friend there's sort of that type of personality, but that's always interested in everything else and everyone else not really you know, focusing on their own lives, doing their own things. And they've been planning for this wedding for a total of three years and they went ahead with it. Everything to everyone else seemed you know, normal, normal nerves before the wedding, and turns out this person, my friend, she actually never wanted to get married to the person. She's just like the feeling and the thought of being married and going through you know, the photos and the celebrations. She went through with it all, and then just before they were to go for with the bows, she called it off. This all the excitement, it wasn't as good as I thought it was going to be this whole time, or really I didn't want to marry you I just wanted to get married and let's call it off.
Speaker 9: Said that at the aisle. She said it in front of their family and friends.
Speaker 12: Caitlin, Yep, everyone said I have to I have to tell everyone. There's no point keeping it a secret anymore. I wasn't really interested in what you all think you're here for today. But turns out this wasn't as exciting as I thought it was going to be. I'm not going to fix anything.
Speaker 8: Wow, he do?
Speaker 9: He would have been straight to the barrow.
Speaker 12: Imagine yeah, in tears straight away.
Speaker 7: You would humiliating.
Speaker 13: Wow.
Speaker 2: Okay, well that is outrageous tear form from ten years. First, thank you not just for the sealed section, but also updating us and what the weather's going to do today.
Speaker 9: It's so very welcome.
Speaker 6: You might get you to stick around for just one more quick weather or Okay, big.
Speaker 2: Question, Joe's which I've been putting to you all morning, is am, I'm married to an octopus and you're like, what the hell are you talking about?
Speaker 8: Well, I've noticed some trends.
Speaker 2: Studies from Australia reveal that female octopuses often throw shells and silted males that are annoying them oh does that make sense? Yes, we're so much more like the octopi than we think, using their siphons to launch debris. The behavior appears to be deliberate and targeted, not random or accidental. Researchers film multiple instances where females hit males attempting to mate, with some males even ducking or dodging in anticipation. These throws are more forceful and aimed differently than those used for den clearing, supporting the idea of intentional targeting. So while it's pretty re on the animal kingdom, this kind of intra species object throwing has been seen in a few species. Also, like chimpanzees, octopuses may also throw objects to vent frustration, especially after tense social encounters.
Speaker 8: Am I married to an octopus? That's the question?
Speaker 7: Just peg stuff?
Speaker 6: That?
Speaker 8: Ye, pretty much? And I duck and wee in anticipation due to social tense encounters.
Speaker 6: All right, So let me get this straight. So an octopus is just on the bottom of the ocean. Four and if another male octopus is annoying you just picked something up.
Speaker 2: I'm just going here, he goes. So you're allowed to get away up in the ocean, not on the dry land. You can throw silt shells and all sorts of things at annoying male octopa.
Speaker 9: That's so fun.
Speaker 6: And also that's a lot of objects because they've got so many tentacle state that they're just like.
Speaker 8: Two or three at a time, very very handy.
Speaker 2: I also know when I've really really pissed off my octopus wife when she squirts ink at me. All right, Friday, we spoke about your criminal past and it was confronting, to say the least. Who would have thought that in little old Tasmania, Jodi would get up to such heinous Christ what about this you stealing rubbers?
Speaker 8: Let's recap.
Speaker 6: I used to have a rubber collection. Let me rephrase that. I used to have an eraser correction when I was younger, having Hobart and I just stole some from the news agent and my mum found them and said where did you get these?
Speaker 7: And she made me take them back?
Speaker 3: Fits.
Speaker 8: No, she was jealous. She was jealous of a collection. Gosh, no one's going to notice the erasers that are gone, you know, or care.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten tell us about your pity kid crime. So that was with our chat for Fitzy for Fitzy Friday. He was disgusted.
Speaker 7: I don't think of that.
Speaker 8: He was shocked and dismayed.
Speaker 6: He was some of the stuff that he told us that he used to get up to off air growing up at Port or longer South, the.
Speaker 8: Youngster in the South. After mischief, I won't have it.
Speaker 6: He was appalled at his own behavior. Don't worry about that. Thirteen twenty four ten. Let's do this your petty kid crime, shall we?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Why does it stick with you as well? Like that's a coore memory? Is it sort of half traumatic? Do you know you're about to get in big trouble? Thirteen twenty four ten. Best call this morning was called themselves one hundred dollar family called Voucher. I remember when it was the Beckham's serve a station and we're just knock too far away from school, and I remember stealing a packet of gum, taking the whole gum, putting it in my mouth, and you're just walking out the front.
Speaker 8: And when I was about fifty.
Speaker 2: Meters away, my mum going Andrew come here, and I was like, I'm done, I'm going to jail. I'm going to spend the rest of my life in jail, speaking the gum out, running back, got away with them.
Speaker 8: Did you never spoke of it? Ever? Again? Several times? As well? I steal footy cards.
Speaker 7: So wait, did de Dedre Hayes know that you stole the gum? She didn't, She didn't find out.
Speaker 8: I don't think she knew.
Speaker 2: But I'd also steal footy cards a lot from where from She's from?
Speaker 8: Where?
Speaker 13: Where?
Speaker 8: Didn't I steal footy cards? Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Any general store around our area that had footy cards. Felt myself to it with the goal of getting a Gary Ablett seen your card?
Speaker 6: Okay, well, can you just explain to the kiddies that that is not appropriate behavior?
Speaker 7: It was, It was super inappropriate, not now, not then, not ever. We don't steal kids, No.
Speaker 2: It's not a generation thing, even back then, even today, stealing still very much fround upon.
Speaker 6: Yes, exactly right. But having said that, let's take your call your petty grimes as a child, what did you get up to? Petty childhood crimes? Mikayla from Prospect, good.
Speaker 7: Morning, good morning? Are you both what did you get up to? Their light fingers?
Speaker 13: Oh god, I accidentally, unknowingly stole a pass sticker that was from a surf shop for one of the Billabong ones. Yes, and I didn't realize that we're just sitting on the counter, so I thought that they were, you know, just stickers that you could take after being at the register. Yep, and no, turned out when I got home had a big price sticker.
Speaker 8: On the back of it.
Speaker 7: How much we're talking to Mikayla, I.
Speaker 13: Think around fifteen dollars expensive for a sticker stick They were cool stickers, stickers.
Speaker 8: They it was really cool.
Speaker 7: Thanks Mikayla.
Speaker 6: Talia from Royal Parkello Taliahi, Gorge, how do you.
Speaker 15: Can Canning eleven?
Speaker 8: He asked me to tell you don't sound like a hardened criminal.
Speaker 4: But what happened?
Speaker 8: What did you steal?
Speaker 15: I stole a blue tap when I was seventh from col.
Speaker 2: Oh No.
Speaker 7: And then what happened?
Speaker 10: A mom said that I have to.
Speaker 12: Go and take it back. Well, then she's going to call the police.
Speaker 8: Was that really scary?
Speaker 3: So you took it back?
Speaker 7: And what did the ladies say or the man say when you gave it back?
Speaker 14: She said, that's all right, and then my mom was like, no, it's not, thank you, Tyler.
Speaker 8: I almost single handedly took down Cole. How would that recover?
Speaker 7: Ex actually right? Should we have one more? Simon from Paradisical Morning? Simon?
Speaker 16: Hi, Jadi, how are you doing?
Speaker 7: Okay? Who's the fifth?
Speaker 16: So, my lad? Similar to the cooler Head. Last week, I got a text message from a parent easing about I think he was a reception or year one at the time, and she said, do you recognize this ring? And I've gone, oh my god, yeah, so I've run upstairs, had to look in the ring, the ring thing, the ringholder, and he he's exchanged his mum's engagement ring for a Pokemon card. This ring sat in this kid's his mate school bag loose all day. He pulls it out at night and yeah, his mum, who knows me quite well, sent me a text and said, oh my god, that is amazing.
Speaker 7: Changed it for a Pokemon card.
Speaker 3: Yeah, horrifying.
Speaker 16: And the ring had a value of a few thousand dollars. And We're like, oh, yeah, you can't do that, you cannot do that.
Speaker 7: She just love that. Your kid's like, oh well that's a good exchange. From my point of view.
Speaker 8: Yeah, to catch them all sometimes it takes a really really fancy ring.
Speaker 7: So we're going to give you a one hundred dollars Family Cook foucher. Oh thanks so much, No worries, mate, thanks.
Speaker 3: For the call.
Speaker 2: Good stuff all right. Who's got time to cook for the family when you're rushing around with the kids? Sport the family coooke does visit the familycook dot com dot au. Oh my gosh, there's a lessoner that you can't leave your rings.
Speaker 7: Out, no, guys. I love that he didn't know what a jewelry box was.
Speaker 8: Got ring holder